The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glenn McCrory tweets Mayweather over Khan...

+2
ONETWOFOREVER
Pedro147
6 posters

Go down

Glenn McCrory tweets Mayweather over Khan... Empty Glenn McCrory tweets Mayweather over Khan...

Post by Pedro147 Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:56 pm

@SkyGlennMcCrory: @FloydMayweather can't believe your not fighting Amir! Scared of the speed? Hmmmm

@SkyGlennMcCrory: Mayweather bottles he is scared of a Khan

Good to see Glenn getting involved.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Glenn McCrory tweets Mayweather over Khan... Empty Re: Glenn McCrory tweets Mayweather over Khan...

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:39 am

Ha

I had Glenn's back when Carl's doppy brother ripped into him but I can't defend such stupid remarks directed towards Mayweather.

Sure Mayweather is scared of Khan. Canelo was younger, stronger, and bigger but it did not stop Mayweather boxing his ears off.

Khan's speed totally overrated.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Glenn McCrory tweets Mayweather over Khan... Empty Re: Glenn McCrory tweets Mayweather over Khan...

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:44 am

Pedro147 wrote:@SkyGlennMcCrory: @FloydMayweather can't believe your not fighting Amir! Scared of the speed? Hmmmm

One minute this guy is writing an article "Ban Trussy now" because I'm always starting arguments..Apparently !!

Then he starts a thread like this.....

Gotta laugh !! Laugh 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:51 am

Glenn had better brace himself for the backlash. You don't criticise Lil' Floyd!

88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:52 am

One too many brown ales.....

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:15 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Pedro147 wrote:@SkyGlennMcCrory: @FloydMayweather can't believe your not fighting Amir! Scared of the speed? Hmmmm

One minute this guy is writing an article "Ban Trussy now" because I'm always starting arguments..Apparently !!

Then he starts a thread like this.....

Gotta laugh !! Laugh 

Because your arguments are personal against other people on the forum and end up not being boxing related. Simples.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 am

I'm never personal.........unless someone starts first..

Not that your opinion really interests me.......with all due respect Pedro..

Articles trying to get people banned......Are pretty low.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:32 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I'm never personal.........unless someone starts first..

Not that your opinion really interests me.......with all due respect Pedro..

Articles trying to get people banned......Are pretty low.

Thanks for the feedback.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:37 am

Pleasure.......... thumbsup ...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:47 am

Wouldnt take what this fool says seriously, sure i have seen him give an interview where he says he can give Lennox Lewis all sorts of problems.

Anyway surprised Sky have not told him to remove it, its not as if Khan is a sky only fighter considering he gave them the V's and went elsewhere when he felt he was a PPV fighter and they refused, so its better to annoy the best boxer in the world and give him a bad impression of sky rather than give Khans inflated (although now damaged) ego a rub? nice one Glenn - a boxer who is a guarenteed top 10 .... in worlds worst world champions list!

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:48 am

In fairness though...I'd take him over Mcguigan anyday..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by no-mas Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:50 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In fairness though...I'd take him over Mcguigan anyday..

I didnt mind Mcguigan, until the Freddie Flintoff ordeal where he had the cheek to say its great for boxing etc when he would be the first to say its a disgrace to boxing had it been anyone but his son coaching him

no-mas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down