The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final 2 entrants of elimination chamber confirmed (sd spoilers)

+6
Mr H
Kay Fabe
Brilliant_yep
Crimey
Gregers
TopoftheChops
10 posters

Go down

Final 2 entrants of elimination chamber confirmed (sd spoilers) Empty Final 2 entrants of elimination chamber confirmed (sd spoilers)

Post by TopoftheChops Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:11 pm

Christian returned to action and beat Jack Swagger in a qualifying match
Antonio Cesaro beat Dolph Ziggler in a qualifying match

Orton, Bryan, Cena, Sheamus, Christian and Cesaro in the chamber match

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Final 2 entrants of elimination chamber confirmed (sd spoilers) Empty Re: Final 2 entrants of elimination chamber confirmed (sd spoilers)

Post by Gregers Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:13 pm

I'd imagine cesaro's spot was punks before he threw his toys out of the pram

No Brock or Kofi either

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Final 2 entrants of elimination chamber confirmed (sd spoilers) Empty Re: Final 2 entrants of elimination chamber confirmed (sd spoilers)

Post by Crimey Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:15 pm

Surely it's either Orton retains or Bryan wins then? Christian and Cesaro are not even contenders. I can't see Cena winning, and it's probably too soon for Sheamus too. That leaves two options, and you'd think that Orton is going to lose the title considering a Batista/Orton match is a recipe for a disaster. Bryan to win then?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Lesnar get into the Chamber through stealing Christian or Cesaro's spot and win it though.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brilliant_yep Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:46 pm

I was thinking that,Lesnar destroys Cesaro to steal his spot,I don't think it would be Christian as it would be a waste of his return.

Brilliant_yep

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:34 pm

Whats the logic behind Lesnar not being involved? Surely there has to be some kind of Kayfabe explanation

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:37 pm

Then go ahead and explain?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:49 pm

He's being punished for attacking Big Show, the referee and then the Rhodes brothers? That would surely be the kayfabe explanation, another point is that he doesn't seem to want to be in the Elimination Chamber match. I expect he'll either force his way into the Chamber or face Batista for his title shot now.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TopoftheChops Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:50 pm

lesnar hit a ref

TopoftheChops

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:58 pm

I love the idea of Cesaro being in the match. It gives him a great chance to stand up and show he can run with the big dogs.

If they're taking anyone out for Lesnar I'd rather Christian.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:38 pm

Kayfabe wise punishment for his actions, non kayfabe it uses up one of Lesnar's appearance dates?

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:59 pm

Im damn disappointed, its gone from most exciting match of the year possibility to a bit nothing. Lesnar needs to take Christian's spot

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Even if Lesnar does take someones spot, and if it happens at the ppv, i mean way to go selling a ppv.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:56 pm

Mr H wrote:Then go ahead and explain?

I'd love too but Linda McMahon waits for me to predict something and orders an instint re-write

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down