The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brock Lesnar (Elimination Chamber Spoilers)

4 posters

Go down

Brock Lesnar (Elimination Chamber Spoilers) Empty Brock Lesnar (Elimination Chamber Spoilers)

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 18 Feb 2013, 9:24 pm

So as well all know Lesnar did not appear at EC.

So after months of speculation we now know that whatever genius offered him $5million per year, only contracted him for 3 PPV dates

picard picard picard picard

In hindsight they probably would have been better to save them for a 3 month run up to mania to allow them to build a decent story.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar (Elimination Chamber Spoilers) Empty Re: Brock Lesnar (Elimination Chamber Spoilers)

Post by Liam Mon 18 Feb 2013, 9:38 pm

Yeh shame he wasn't there as i'm a big fan, easily my favorite wrestler of all time. I hope he turns up tonight on Raw, would make sense to tbh. Maybe Punk get's peeved with Heyman, goes to attack him maybe and out comes Lesnar to start a potential Mania feud.

Or Punk will claim he had the Rock beat twice, first time through the shield but last night also but no ref was there to count to 3. Therefore, allowing him into a triple threat match at Mania.

Liam

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesnar (Elimination Chamber Spoilers) Empty Re: Brock Lesnar (Elimination Chamber Spoilers)

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:06 pm

Well, you've got two more years of him to deal with House! I dont mind it, the thing with him appearing intermittently is that the whole night I was excited at the prospect. Job done, hooked me in with potential Lesnar.

He'll be on screen a good bit more in the next 7 weeks

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:25 pm

I don't mind Lesnar, in fact I really like Lesnar but I just can't believe that the best WWE were able to nogotiate was 3 PPV apperances a year.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by hodge Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:29 pm

They wasted a good bit on the Johnny L time for Raw featuring Brock Lesnar, what was it nearly a month of appearances? okay so 3/4 but that would have been a lot to build towards a feud, Lesnar has been used shockingly this year. To think you get to use him for 3 PPV's and Triple H was decided as one of his opponents!

hodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 18 Feb 2013, 11:56 pm

He'll be one of two opponents when he wins the rematch (I actually think he'll lose and retire)

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down