The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Froch-Groves - Closer it gets the the more Groves chances dwindle !!

+16
hampo17
TopHat24/7
mobilemaster8
KingMonkey
oxring
tunes666
Mr Bounce
Lance
Strongback
Hammersmith harrier
Haito
azania
Nico the gman
joeyjojo618
Seanusarrilius
TRUSSMAN66
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Froch-Groves - Closer it gets the the more Groves chances dwindle !! - Page 2 Empty Froch-Groves - Closer it gets the the more Groves chances dwindle !!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 12 Nov 2013 - 17:11

First topic message reminder :

I liked this fight two months ago...........Whilst I picked Froch I thought Groves would surprise us all.......However in the last few days for some reason I hate Groves chances........

1. I just don't see how with his lack of head movement he doesn't get mashed..........

2. I can't see him hurting froch.....

3. I can't see froch's well being dry enough..

4. Whilst he's a prize a-hole......Booth is the kinda guy I'd have loved training me........Wonderfully cool in the corner under adversity (like Duff) and very good at spotting holes in the opposition.......

Changing my mind into an easy night for Froch.........and it's a shame..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Froch-Groves - Closer it gets the the more Groves chances dwindle !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Froch-Groves - Closer it gets the the more Groves chances dwindle !!

Post by KingMonkey Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 7:22

Despite the lack of competition on the card I am buzzing for this one now. Almost a week away and I'm just hoping Groves keeps himself together and makes a real fight of it. Can you imagine if he puts Froch down?! The MEN will be half in raptures and half in stunned silence. GG has the talent but no room for error.

KingMonkey

Back to top Go down

Froch-Groves - Closer it gets the the more Groves chances dwindle !! - Page 2 Empty Re: Froch-Groves - Closer it gets the the more Groves chances dwindle !!

Post by catchweight Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 7:45

I want to believe in Groves but I cant even find a jot of confidence. Add on legal and trainer distractions to an already tall order and I find it hard to see Groves hearing the final bell. Hope Im wrong though. Cant stand Froch.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 8:03

catchweight wrote:I want to believe in Groves but I cant even find a jot of confidence. Add on legal and trainer distractions to an already tall order and I find it hard to see Groves hearing the final bell. Hope Im wrong though. Cant stand Froch.
Whooooooah!!!

Watch you you say around here, some people see Froch as the messiah around here!!!!
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Nov 2013 - 8:45

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:
catchweight wrote:I want to believe in Groves but I cant even find a jot of confidence. Add on legal and trainer distractions to an already tall order and I find it hard to see Groves hearing the final bell. Hope Im wrong though. Cant stand Froch.
Whooooooah!!!

Watch you you say around here, some people see Froch as the messiah around here!!!!
"He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty Warrior"

"Come on Gwoves!!!"
"Come on Fwoch!!!"
"What if it's a dwaw?"
"They'll have a wematch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2