The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 25th September

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 25th September Empty 6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 25th September

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 8:56 pm

The show begins in the Referee's locker room, where 4 of 6CW finest officials are sitting, chatting quietly and getting ready for the evening ahead.

A giggle echoes around the room and all of the officials stop and look up sharply. The camera pans to the door where Kelsey stands, twirling her pigtails and chewing gum.

Kelsey “Out please gentleman, hehehe”

The four officials stand and file to the door. The last one is stopped by the hand of Kelsey “not you, Mr Bollea”.

The official steps back. “Now Terry, I must congratulate you on your fine work last night. We both knew that the African monster could not get away all this betrayal.”

“Yes ma'am”

“Fine officiating like that and me and my new power will come into your benefit, if you catch my drift?”

The official says nothing, seemingly scared.

Kelsey hands the referee a wad of notes “Well, here's your reward, Terry.” The official counts his cash “Oh, Terry, you counted so much faster last week hehehe!” and then off she skips, stroking a hand across the official's forehead as she disappears.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 25th September Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 25th September

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 8:56 pm

The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Come’s the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as a blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off.

The camera then pans across the small Copper Box arena as we see just over 3,000 fans with 6CW banners out on display.

The Viper?? I Wood!!!!!
Welcome back Drake
Mike Masters - I'm perfect not you
Kelsey - Will you marry me?

HA: Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome once again to another action packed edition of 6CW Anarchy. My name is Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry

HE: Good evening

HA: What a show we had last time out and this week promises to be no different as we continue on the road to Ground Zero

HE: You’re not wrong my brother!
Tonight we see the two championship pretenders, the two men wrongly holding our prestigious titles. Well, they get to beat the hell out of each other in a no holds barred contest!

HA: We might even get some unbiased views from Henry here as we progress to our Quarter finals in the battle for the UK Championship.

HE: We'll also see the two best wrestlers in the business take down the team of Blade and Robin Reborn. Orthrus and Enforcer will be sending a message!

HA: Does Mr Jones tell you what to come out here and babble on about?!

HE: If he did I'd say every word that genius wrote! And maybe you'd learn a thing or two...

HA: But I've got a backbone

HE: Why don't you shut up and talk about our first match!

HA: Well ladies and gentlemen after the break we start off the show with a UK Championship Quarter Final match. The Talent Jimmy Phillips faces off against the wily Marty Helms in what promises to be an exciting contest

HE: And maybe during those messages you can get your act together

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 25th September Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results Wednesday 25th September

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 8:58 pm

Back from commercial and Callihan and Jones are in the office of The Authority, settling in ahead of the evenings show. Drake closes the door and turns to Jones "Now can we talk about the outcome of that trip?"

Jones smiles "Drake, don't even waste your time. They will be so holed up in the courts; we'll never be bothered again. Litigation like that will have em wrapped up for years. Trust me"

Callihan looks at Jones with pensive thought before asking "And do you trust me?"

Jones too pauses for thought. "Of course, of course I trust you. You are my brother, I trust you implicitly."

"Good. I wanted to talk to you about Kelsey."

Jones laughs loudly at the mere mention of her name "She was certainly impressive in our absence, although there is a little too much of your ex-wife in her for my liking. Vicious little thing."

"All she needs is a little responsibility, a concrete role in the company."

Jones strokes his chin and ponders this notion.

"I wouldn't like to give her too much control, we should most definitely maintain day-to-day running of the company."

Jones walks round his desk and sits down, leaning back and thinking. "It's not that the girl isn't industrious, Drake. You're right, we should reward her initiative. Maybe she can prove herself in a role that gives her the all important screen time she so clearly desires. I'll think on it, oh brother of mine."

Callihan smiles and nods as the scene fades.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 8:58 pm

In the corridors of 6CW we see Jack Hurst in discussion with two cameramen.

"Last week was all well and good, my dear chaps. Alas, we need more. I propose we get some on the spot reaction from my fine fellow pros. Catch a warrior off guard and get a real backstage interview. A star like this man approaching now..."

Behind the two cameramen stands Ojore, clearly bristling with rage. "You not smart stand in Ojore way"

Hurst straightens himself up and signals for his cameramen to film this interaction. "Mr Ojore, welcome to Hurst TV. First, can I ask your thoughts on recent comparisons between you and the late Umaga?"

"A warrior never late, he die precisely when mean to"

"Nor is he early, indeed. Onto business. Last time we were in this legendary building, you lost out in a controversial bout with enigmatic Thunder. How--"

"Ojore care not for your wins and loss. Ojore care for pride. Thunder did not show pride"

Hurst continues unabated "I see, do you blame him or the erstwhile referee?"

Ojore looks straight down the lens of the camera "This referee is soon to learn consequence of waging war"

"Is that a threat, Ojore?"

"Everything Ojore do is a threat to someone"

Hurst takes a step back as he himself feels the rage swelling in Ojore. "Yet, the records show you went in to fight Thunder, and that fight was won by your opponent"

This point clearly angers Ojore. Quick as a flash he raises one of the cameramen above his head and throws him against the wall. We switch to a standard 6CW camera as Ojore chokebombs Hurst's other cameraman. He advances on Hurst

"I did not pin these men, but I do not lose the fight. You can play your silly games and count your silly 3s. Ojore does not lose the fight. The man Thunder, he rake the eyes and cheat the ref, but he still the man in pain. Ojore does not lose the fight. When the Thunder learns the pride, maybe we can see who is a real man. Ojore will not lose that fight."

Ojore grasps Hurst by the throat and lifts him with one hand, squashing him against the wall.

??: Put him down!!!

Ojore turns slowly as Mr Jones approaches

MJ: I think your anger should be aimed towards somebody else, Mr Hurst here is just in the wrong place at the wrong time - He does not deserve this, as annoying as this English gent crap is!!!

Hurst turns his nose up and spins away

O: Ojore make somebody pay

Jones smiles
MJ: You just don't get it in that thick lump of yours do you

You did this, you turned your back on the greatest opportunity of your career and you thought I would just let that slide?

You can stalk around these corridors beating your bongo drums all you want but let me make one thing clear Kamala - You don't scare me!!!

I own you - I control your future and let me promise you this, your future in 6CW means one thing

PAIN AND SUFFERING!!!!!!!

Jones strides away as Ojore looks on a glint of a smile on his face

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 8:59 pm

The lights in the copper box arena begin to flicker as the video screen comes to life, on the screen the fans can see a a prison cell with a guards baton rolling along the bars, the clinking of metal fills the arena before a voice is heard shouting “LIGHTS OUT!”. Suddenly the arena is plunged in to darkness and the sound of sirens ring around the stands, a tidal waves of boos are heard almost drowning the ringing out. As the lights come back on the figure of Marty Helms can be seen stood at the top of the ramp soaking in hate from the crowd with a smug sneer wide across his face, making his way to the ring he mocks the fans, tearing away a sign being held by a young fan near the front before tearing it in half and throwing it back at them letting out a laugh. The boo's get louder as Marty rolls in to the ring and climbs on to the turnbuckle mocking the fans even more.

HA: Helms isn't making any fans here tonight
HE: Does it look like he cares? All that matters to him tonight is winning this match and moving on to the semi finals!
HA: Well if he's going to get there then he's going to have to face someone who comes off the back of an impressive win against The Superstar Alejandro Suarez...The Talent...Jimmy Phillips!

The boo's suddenly stop as The Talent Jimmy Phillips jogs out on to the stage, a confident look on his face as the fans show him being their clear favourite here tonight, as the camera cuts to Helms he shakes his head and glares at the fans. Phillips makes his way down to the ring before jumping up on to the apron as pyros shoot from the ring, the two men stare each other down as they meet in the middle of the ring.

HA: Two combustable elements collide here tonight, for one a step closer to the United Kingdom Title...for the other a step too far

HE: HAHA! That's how I like these things to start!

The fans furiously boo as Helms lands a huge slap to the face of The Talent as the two men face off. Phillips staggers back before attempting to attack Helms only for the ref to stop him, reminding him that the match hadn't started yet, Helms retreats to his corner laughing as he does, begging Phillips to come at him, Phillips backs away, the anger still clear across his face.

HA: I can tell this is going to be one hell of a competition between these two men!
HE: This isn't a competition...this is going to be a fight, pure and simple.

The bell rings as Phillips bursts from his corner forcing Helms back before landing a hard slap of his own, the crowd count along as Phillips lands hard punches only for Helms to duck the 4th, escaping the corner and sending Phillips in to it himself, he begins to hit hard body strikes as Phillips covers up, Phillips bursts forward again, taking Helms from one corner to the opposite crashing both men at high speed before backing up and running in for a huge knee strike

HE: Just as I said, these two men came ready for a fight and they aren't disappointing the fans here tonight...the UK Title really is brining the best out of them!

As Phillips attempts the knee Helms lifts him up sending him over and stranding him across the turnbuckle, Helms spins around landing a viscous kick to the stomach of Phillips before a huge elbow to the back of The Talents head, the crowd boo as Helms struts around the ring, mocking them and Phillips before motioning a belt around his waist. Phillips climbs down and leans against the turnbuckle for support as Helms turns his attention back to Phillips, the crowd continue to boo as Helms bursts across the ring towards the turnbuckle only to have Phillips duck out of the way, Helms attempts to regain control but Phillips pushes him back in to the turnbuckle and begins to land lefts and right to the ribs and face of Helms, Phillips then pulls Helms forward beginning to irish whip his opponent across the ring before turning it in to a huge snap clothesline for a one count.

HA: The Talent has taken control but these two men are so evenly matched this could go either way.

Phillips keeps on top of Helms attempting to suplex his opponent, Helms hooks the leg standing his ground before hitting a big snap suplex, both men stay down for a few moments before pulling themselves up, Helms the fresher man. Helms begins to stalk Phillips who has pulled himself up to a kneeling position in the corner, the fans boo as Helms darts in landing a viscous knee to the back of The Talent's head before pulling him up by his hair and dragging him in to the centre of the ring, locking in a abdominal stretch he begins to shout to the crowd while landing while landing clubbing blows to the chest and stomach of Phillips, the ref asks The Talent if he'd like to quit who grits his teeth and shakes his head, the fans begin to chant his name as he manages to block on of the clubbing blows with his free hand before breaking free with a big hip toss, Helms is quickly back on his feet only to receive a shoulder block from Phillips, he bounces back up again and gets another, the fans start going wild and Phillips shouts for Helms to get to his feet.

HA: GAME CHANGER!

As Phillips burst off the ropes looking for the Clothesline From Hell Helms manages to catch his attempt using The Talent's momentum to drag him down to the ground, the two struggle for a second before the crowd let out a huge groan.

HE: This is it! Phillips has blown it! Centre of the ring!

Phillips lets out a painful shout as Helms locks in the crossface and begins to pull back on his opponents neck, screaming for him to tap. Phillips begins to pull himself forward with his free arm but Helms laughs putting all of his weight on to The Talent's back, the ref once again asks The Talent if he wants to quit who just doesn't respond as the pain becomes unbearable, the fans will him on as he claws at the air doing everything in his power not to tap, he get his feet to a kneeling position relieving some of the pressure before rolling Helms over on to his back for a two count, Helms gets to his feet as Phillips crawls the the turnbuckle, pulling himself up, the strain from the crossface still showing. Helms begins measuring his opponent up before landing clubbing elbows across the shoulder of The Talent, the crowd boo again as Helms pulls Phillips away from the turnbuckle before sending him back in, throwing him through the ropes and crashing his shoulder off the steel ring post, Phillips hitting with a thunderous crack and down to the outside in to a seated position in front of the steel steps. Helms drops down slowly sizing his opponent up, he turns to the fans mocking them before shouting “watch this” as he bursts towards Phillips with a huge knee.

HA: Excuse the pun here but that is a game changer!

The boos turn to cheers as Helms knee attempt misses the mark as Phillips manages to roll down sending his opponent crashing over the top of the steel steps, both men down as the ref begins to count, Helms already showing bruising across his knee. As the ref gets to 6 both men are up as Phillips bursts in hitting a chop block to the back of Helms leg.

HE: It looks like Phillips is getting revenge for Helms targeting his shoulder!

Phillips rolls Helms back in to the ring once again targeting the leg, landing a huge knee drop before rolling Helms over and attempting a big ankle lock, Helms attempts to crawl forwards but is dragged back in to the ring as the ref asks him if he wants to quit, Helms screams no as he claws at the ground attempting to get to the ropes, the ref asks again but Helms manages to roll on to his back, Phillips reacts quickly letting go of the leg, running forward and hitting a elbow drop for a short two count, Phillips gets to his feet as Helms attempts to recover in the middle of the ring...he doesn't have much time though as Phillips pulls him up hitting a big powerslam before jumping in to the air and landing another big knee drop he goes for the cover

…...2
…......KICKOUT!

HE: You'll need to do more than that Jimmy, Helms is as tough as they come!
HA: True but the longer the goes the more Helms will be worn out

Phillips pushes Helms back down for a one count this time before pulling him up and whipping him off the ropes

HE: Another Game Changer attempt!

Phillips bounces of the ropes and returns at a fast pace in an attempt to hit his trademark Clothesline From Hell only for Helms to duck under, both men return once again Helms taking the advantage hitting a big knee to the midsection of Phillips, both men feel the pain from the collision as Helms drops down holding his knee as Phillips rolls around the ring trying to get his breath back, Helms is first up bringing Phillips up with him and hitting a big Samoan Drop

…...2
…......KICKOUT

Phillips throws his arm up as Helms becomes increasingly frustrated he stands up once again before berating the ref for his supposed slow count, the ref orders for him to continue as Phillips is slowly making his way back to his feet, they meet in the middle of the ring as Helms his a big DDT, he goes for the cover before breaking it straight away and dragging Phillips back to his feet.

HA: I think Helms knows that he has his work but out for him here tonight, he'll need something bigger to put this one to sleep
HE: And he might just have it here! Lights Out Elbow!

Helms shoves Phillips back before bursting forward and throwing the Bull Hammer at Phillips, Phillips ducks the attempt as both men rebound off the ropes and Helms this time throws a huge big boot to the face of his opponent only for it to be ducked again, Phillips and Helms both begin to pick up speed as they once again head towards each other in the centre of the ring.

HA: What a collision

The crowd jump to their feet as Phillips manages to hit the Game Changer with it's full force leaving Helms out cold, Phillips slumps to the ground, his shoulder clearly in pain, the fans will him on to make the pin as he crawls towards his opponent, draping his arm over.

...ONE!
…...TWO!
…......THRE-

HE: Helms just won't stay down tonight! He was a millisecond away from being out of this but it seems like Helms hasn't lost his shot at the UK Championship just yet!

Phillips stays in a kneeling position cradling his shoulder in utter disbelief as Helms attempts to get up, the effects of the Game Changer still evident. Phillips jumps to his feet a look of anger crossing his face as he begins to shout for Helms to get up.

HA: Helms' legs are like jelly, I have to admit when this match started I took a dislike to him but he really has shown that behind the bravado there is a tough son of a gun!
HE: I've known that all along and unlike you, I like the attitude...when you're as tough as Helms, you don't have to be nice!
HA: I think it could be over...TOUCHDOWN!
HE: Don't speak too soon brother!

The crowds cheers are silenced as Phillips attempts his Rock Bottom only for Helms to reverse it once again in to a crossface, this lasts for a few seconds before Phillips rolls out turning Helms' submission against him locking in another Ankle lock, the action stays fast though as Helms manages to roll over on to his back, Phillips rolls him backwards sending him up on to his feet, Helms still a little groggy rolls out of the ring as Phillips attempts a running knee.

HA: What a coward!
HE: He's not a coward you idiot...that's a smart move on the part of Helms!

The ref orders Marty back in as both men face off again, Phillips attempts a belly to belly straight away but Helms digs his elbow in to the targeted shoulder forcing Phillips to release the hold as both men lock up, Marty using Phillips shoulder to his advantage forcing him back in to the corner before backing off and signalling for the end to the fans.

HE: LIGHTS OUT ELBOW!
HA: Oh my god! What a brutal impact!

...ONE
…...TWO
…......THREE!

HA: He's got it! The Talent moves on to the next round

The fans are stunned as the replay shows Phillips manages to reverse the Bull Hammer attempt in to the Touchdown for the three count. As the match comes to an end Phillips rolls out of the ring and celebrates with the fans, still holding his shoulder, Helms begins to come too, a look of fury covers his face as he pushes the ref away and limps back to the back.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:00 pm

Backstage
"Daddy!" Screams Kelsey in excitement as we follow her into The Authority's office. She jumps to hug her father, who quickly puts her down and steps back.

"Your uncle needs to talk to you"

Kelsey giggles "professional! What would my sweet uncle like to say to me"

Jones leans forward in his chair, arms on his desk "Now, now Kelsey. You must remember I, in fact both me and Drake, we are your bosses. And if you want the role I'm about to offer you then I expect a certain level of professionalism."

Kelsey giggles but remains otherwise silent.

"Good. Your father and I have been discussing your role here. We feel you have earned something more official. So, from now on, you shall represent 6CW and The Authority as Head of Recruitment and Talent Relations."

Kelsey does a little skip as she claps her hands in excitement. She gives Drake a kiss on the cheek before straightening up "Thank you Mr Jones, Mr Callihan" before she skips away.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:01 pm

Back to ringside and It’s an omen screams out of the speakers around the arena. Green pyro’s go off all around the arena and a spotlight bursts in to life searching the arena.

HA: Welcome back. We’re set for a one on one contest between that man there and one of the number one contenders, Vincent Costello.

HE: Don’t let Costello hear you calling him one of the number one contenders, I think in his mind he is THE number one contender.

HA: I think you’ll find in his head, he is the champ.

HE: Funny how the belt’s around the Viper’s waist then.

HE: We’ll find out at Ground Zero

More pyro’s go off on the stage as Chaos steps through them. He stands on the stage taking in the boo’s of the crowd. He swaggers down the ramp as the fan’s continue to boo. He climbs up on the apron and into the ring, he salutes as the Godfather theme begins to play.

HE: There he is, Chaos’ opponent and self proclaimed champion elect, Vincent Costello.

HA: He looks in a good mood.

Vincent Costello steps out on to the stage, a grin plastered on his face. He shouts out at the fans who just boo back. He walks a little down the ramp and removes his tshirt, he goes to hand it to a fan, who goes to take it. Costello’s smile drops to a scowl as he laughs at the fan and throws the tshirt on the floor.

HA: What an a$$. You don’t have to like the fans but, you shouldn’t taunt them either.

Costello continues his way down the ramp, once at the bottom, he climbs in to the ring. He blows a kiss at Chaos, turns the open hand in to a fist and punches his other hand. Chaos takes this gesture as a taunt and returns in kind by giving him the bird. Costello smirks and slaps Chaos, the ref calls for the bell as Chaos fires back with a right.

HE: Things are getting off to rough start with these two.

The two lock up centre of the ring. They push each other to test one another, before Costello takes Chaos in to the air for a suplex. Chaos kicks his legs in the air shifting his weight and turning the move into an arm drag take down. Vincent is straight back to his feet, Chaos charges him and is met with a stiff short arm closeline.

Chaos is quickly back to his feet and the two lock up again. Costello is clearly the bigger man and easily back’s chaos into the corner. There Costello lands a strong elbow blow to his face. Costello boots Chaos in the belly and pushes him on to the matt, where he proceeds to stomp a mud hole. Costello turns his back to taunt the crowd, as he does Chaos springs to life and rolls him up in a school boy, with some assist from the ropes…one…ref spots the assist and breaks the count.

HA: It doesn’t work if you get caught.

Costello is visibly annoyed at the attempted cheat, he blasts Chaos with a hard boot to the gut and follows up with a DDT. He begins to attack the limbs of chaos, he stomps on each one in turn. Costello drags Chaos back to his feet and lifts him on to his shoulders. Chaos drives his fist in to Costello’s face and follows up with a hurricrana. Chaos runs and bounces off the middle rope, looking to hit the lionsault. Costello has it scouted and brings his knee’s up at the last minute.

Chaos doubles over in pain as Costello returns to his feet. Costello smirks and hits a big splash, followed by a pin…one…two.kickout. Costello drags Chaos to his feet and whips him to the ropes, he bounces off the ropes and comes running back towards Costello. Chaos leaps in the air and levels Costello with a running missile dropkick. Again Chaos bounces off the ropes and this time connects with the lionsault. Chaos sprints to the corner and leap up to the top turnbuckle.

HE: Chaos to the turnbuckle.

HA: But what is he looking for?

HE: Get the camera’s ready we’re about to find out.

Chaos bounces off the ropes and looks for Chaos rising but, Costello is up and catches Chaos on his shoulders. Costello drops backwards on to Chaos, hitting a modified samoan drop. Vincent covers him with a smile …one…two..kick out. Costello looks a little surprised and drills his fist in to Chaos’ face a few times before retrying the pin …one…kick out.

Costello slaps the matt in temper and rolls out of the ring. He goes searching under the apron and comes out with a chair. He rolls back in the ring as Chaos begins to get back to his feet. Costello lifts the chair above his head and the ref takes it from him. As the ref goes outside the ring to dispose of the chair, Vincent pulls out a pair of brass knux and goes to punch the now fully standing Chaos. He has it scouted and catches the fist, he removes the knux and blasts Costello with them. He tosses the knux to outside and covers.

HE: If anyone deserves to be cheated it’s Costello.

The ref see’s the cover from the outside and slides back in the ring. He runs in to position and begins the count …one…two..kick out. Chaos jumps to his feet and waits for Costello to stand up. As he does, out of know where he hits the omertá blackhole slam. Costello follows up by kicking each limb in turn again.

Costello lifts Chaos’ legs and drops an elbow on the one knee and then the other, before turning Chaos over on to his stomach. He pull’s back Chaos’ arms and legs and slams his foot in to his head, smashing his face into the mat, connecting with the sutb stomp. Costello again rolls him over and covers …one…two…three.

HA: The fat lady has sung on this one

HE: And what a match.

Highlights begin to play that include; Chaos rolling up Costello with a school boy, Costello reversing the Chaos rising with a back stabber, Chaos using the knux and Costello hitting the curb stomp. The ref raises Costello’s hand in victory as the Godfather theme begins to play. A sick smile crosses Costello’s face as he plants Chaos with another curb stomp.

HE: You already won the match, you didn’t have to hit him again!

HA: He’s just sent a message to Liam and Enforcer. With Ground Zero around the corner, every message counts.

Costello rolls out of the ring and spits on the floor as he begins to slowly walk away. As he makes his way up the ramp, several members of the medical crew make their way to the ring to help Chaos.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:02 pm

We go straight to the back in the parking lot of the 6CW Copper Box Arena as a figure wearing jeans with a red hoodie and a white T-Shirt is seen making his way into the building tagging along a black suitcase. As the camera zooms out the figure reveals himself as Mike Masters

HE: The Masterful one has arrived in the Copper Box Arena!

HA: Masters in action one on one tonight in the UK Tournament Title match, but he must first get past the resident Gentlemen Jack Hurst!

Masters makes his way into the building

HE: These two men know each other very well, all making their debut on the same show, and both ended up on the losing side as Helms came out on top in the Freshers Fatal Fourway match.

HA: But how will he do tonight?

Masters makes his way down a hallway

??: Sir! Sir!

Masters pauses and turns around as a member of staff is seen running towards him.

MM: Hold it...

The member of staff pauses.

MM: Who in the hell are you?

??: Jeff sir…I am one of Mr.Jones, and Mr.Callihan PA’s.

MM: First off let me say, you are all a disgrace to all people in this world called Jeff! I mean look at you…Your wearing a shirt 5 times your size…You look out of shape, and rather dull as well…There is no wonder while you were out wiping Jones, and Callihan @ss, I was hooking up with your girlfriend baby!

A delivish grin appears on Mastes face, as Jeff looks a little distraught.

Jeff: Sharon really? O god! It’s happening all over again…why must…

*Masters cuts him off.

MM: Hold it!!! This isn’t The Jeremy Kyle show! Go cry me a river somewhere else…Tell me what the hell you felt was so important you had to come running up here like the dog that you are and waste my time.

Jeff is seen wiping a tear from his eye.

Jeff: *sniff….Mr.Jones requires your presence for a meeting…

MM: About dam time…But Jeff, keep your chin up! There are plenty of fish out there in the ocean, just not that many that Mike Mastes hasn’t been with though…Excuse me!

Mastes barges his way past Jeff, down the hallway and turns left down another corridor where he barges into Jones office as Masters is seen taking a seat as Jones and Callihan are seen sitting in front of him with a wooden desk seperating the two parties as the door closes

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:03 pm

In the dressing room sit Robin Reborn, Jimmy Phillips and Jack Hurst; with both Blade and Conrad on their feet, stretching.

“Hehehehe!” echoes off the walls – with Hurst raising his head and saying “oh dear gents, it sounds like cursed company is on the way”.

The camera pans to an empty doorway, before a small cough catches the attention of the cameraman, swinging the lens to a little lady sitting on top of a locker.

“Hello boysssss, hehehe!” Kelsey is perched above the wrestlers as they stare holes in her.

“What do you want girl?” Spits out Blade, clearly not impressed by the interruption.

“Oh, Bladey, baby! Its such fierce words like those that just show how much you want me.
But this isn't about me and you now kitty-cat”

Reborn stands and strolls towards Kelsey and her locker - “You usually get paid to stare at undressed men, don't ya you little hussey?”

“Ooooooh, cheeky little Robin! You wouldn't have to pay a penny to wrestle with a girl like me” She winks and turns to face Jack Hurst before Reborn can even reply. “And I would sure love to be your Princess Di, Mr Hurst” She giggles again, Hurst's mouth hanging open in shock.

Phillips smashes his fist into locker behind him “ENOUGH!”

It's never enough for me, I'm insatiable for talent like you're all packing” The group collectively wince in disgust as Kelsey giggles then continues “And talent is what I am here to reward. As I am sure you will all be pleased to hear, I am now the Head of Recruitment and Talent Relations! That means, if any of you little soldiers impresses me then the sky is the limit!”

Conrad finally takes his chance to speak. “I don't get involved in power and business, little lady, but even I know this stinks worse than the trash in this here---” Kelsey cuts him off “No, no, no Mr Conrad. I control your destiny now my lamb, one right decision from you and greatness awaits. Carry on making the wrong ones and we'll see how far I can make you sink.”

She smiles sweetly, hops off the locker and stands in the doorway.

“Understand me my little cherubs? I own you all now” She smiles a wide smile and spins away, the men watching her leave, all in a state of shock.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:04 pm

Back to ringside and we rejoin the commentary team

He: Well we've already seen one superstar progress tonight and now it's time to see another

Ha: and this is an old EWF rivalry that culminated in the War Games structure when EWF took on FEAR, thats right folks Thunder takes on Tyler Roth for a spot in the Semi Final of the UK Title tournament

'Til I collapse' begins to play and the crowd start to boo as silver and blue pyros shoot out of the stage. Tyler Roth walks out and flexes his muscles to the crowd who jeer even louder. He makes his way down the ramp brushing off the taunts of the crowds totally obsessed with his physique. He slides in the ring and continues to flex for the crowd

He: would you just look at this guy, chiseled out of stone. I'm telling you Thunder has his work cut out tonight

Ha: Not so fast, the same can be said for Roth. He's going to need more than muscle to put away Thunder who is fast becoming one of my favourite acquisitions from EWF

'Heroes are hard to find' suddenly blasts out and the crowd jump to their feet. Thunder jogs out to the stage and pats his chest three times before pointing out around the fans. He begins to make his way down to the ring tagging the hands of fans on either side of the ramp and then continues to acknowledge the fans as he circels as the ring

He: Look at this chump playing up to these fans

Ha: Jealous because nobody likes you?

He: I couldn't care less, but someone really should tell him that nice guys finish last......see what I mean?

The crowd boo loudly as Thunder is attacked form behind by Roth. He is knocked to the floor with a forearm smash across the back of the head and then Roth picks him up and then drives him spine first into the ring apron. Roth slides Thunder in the ring and then waits as he gets to his feet and orders the official to ring the bell

Ha: I don't really think thats fair, Thunder was blindsided, he should've been given time to recuperate

He: Perks of The Authority

Roth goes on the attack straight away and delivers a kick in the mid section which doubles Thunder over and then he hammers down with a huge axe handle across the back. He lifts Thunder off the mat and then whips him into the corner of the ring and follows up with a running clothesline, connecting with a big body drop as Thunder staggers out

He: All Roth in the early going here

Roth peels Thunder off the mat and he backs him against the ropes tieing his arms up between the ropes. The crowd are baying for blood as Roth connects with an assault of punches to the head of a defencless Thunder and the official has to intevene. Roth continues the assault utilising the entire 5 count before stopping.

Ha: This is uncalled for from Roth, Thunder couldn't defend himself there

The official aids Thunder free and Roth closes in again, he whips him with ease against the ropes and then plants him in the middle of the ring with a devastating spinebuster before he goes for a cover

Thunder kicks out and Roth grabs him by the head and delivers several more hard punches to the side of his head. He waits for Thunder to slowly get to his feet

He: LOOK AT THIS STRENGTH!!

Tyler Roth lifts Thunder high over his head in the gorilla press slam position and begins to bench press him before dropping him face first down to the mat and then he hits a kick to the side knocking the wind out of Thunder before hooking the leg again

Last edited by Paul Mac 6CW on Wed 25 Sep 2013, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:04 pm

He: That was closer

Ha: But still not enough to put this resiliant kid away

Roth gets up to his feet again and lifts Thunder up, he waits as Thunder slowly gets to his feet and then he whips him into the corner of the ring hard and Thunder falls back down to the mat. Roth stands in the opposite corner and barks at his opponent to get to his feet

he: spe..

Ha: EATS TURNBUCKLE

Thunder connects with drop toe hold sending Roth head first into the middle turnbuckle. Thunder gets up and bounces off the rope and hits a running clothesline, Roth hurries back to his feet and is knocked down with a second clothesline, followed by a third and Roth exits the ring to compose himself

He: Smart by Roth here

Ha: INCOMING!!

The crowd roar as Thunder hits the baseball slide sending Roth flying into the crowd barrier. He exits the ring to the apron and then leaps off taking Roth down with a flying clothesline and then then goes into a flurry of punches as Roth can only try and cover up

Ha: There really is no love lost between either of these guys

Thunder high fives some of the fans in the front row and then slides in and out of the ring breaking the officials count. Roth is getting to his feet but Thunder knocks him back down with another clothesline. Thunder picks Roth up and slides him in the ring leaving his head overhanging the ring apron, he backs away and then hits a running boot to the side of the head and then slides in himself

He: Roth don't get up..don't turn around

Ha: HUGE DDT! HE PLANTED HIM WITH THAT ONE! THUNDER COULD HAVE HIM

one

two

thr..

Roth gets his shoulder off the mat. Thunder gets back to his feet and motions for Roth to do the same, he kicks him in the gut and then connects with a suplex, he rolls through and lifts him into a second suplex and then rolls through again and lifts Roth into a third suplex

Ha: You talk about Roths strength, look at this from Thunder

Thunder stalls Roth high in the air and then drops him down to the mat face first and crawls over for another pin attempt

one

two

three

Roth manages to kick out and Thunder lifts him up off the mat. He picks him against the ropes and whips him across the ring

He: Roth reverses

Ha: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE BY THUNDER

The crowd go wild as Thunder bounces off the ropes and hits a Taker like flying clothesline and then he hooks the leg again

one

two

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:05 pm

Roth throws his arm in the air again and Thunder exhales deeply. He gets to his feet and stalks Roth who slowly starts to get to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and sets him in position for the Tequila Bomb (triple powerbomb)

Ha: What goes up.....HE CAN'T DO THAT!!

He: Well he is

The crowd are livid as Thunder lifts Roth through the air and then Roth sticks his thumb into Thunders eye temporatily blinding him. Thunder drops Roth and then staggers blindly around the ring

He: SPEAR!!! ROTH IS GOING TO PROGRESS

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: Not yet he isn't, shoulder up, Thunder

Roth slowly gets to his feet and then as Thunder is on all fours he hits a punt to the side and the ribs. Thunder tries to get back to his feet only for Roth to close in and hit another kick to the side forcing the wind out of him.

Ha: This has been a nervy encounter so far, both guys showing how much they want to progress here, neither willing to give an inch, but its Tyler Roth with the advantage at the minute

Roth picks Thunder up off the mat. He backs him into the corner of the ring and then delivers several shoulder thrusts into the mid section. He whips him into the opposite corner and then runs after him engulfing him with a body splash, he whips him again and follws up with another running splash and then as Thunder stumbles from the corner he throws him across the ring with an overhead belly suplex.

He: Roth well and truly in charge here and he might have him here

one

two

three

Ha: That was close, my word that was really really close

Roth hits the mat in anger and then gets to his feet again. He picks Thunder up and backs him against the ropes. He whips him across the ring and then sends Thunder face first to the canvas with a flapjack and then he drops the elbow across the back of the head and neck and rolls him over hooking the leg

one

two

kick out, he hooks the leg again

one

two

another kick out and Roth goes for another pin

one

two

Ha: All this kicking out is going to take its toll on Thunders energy supply. He needs to find a way back into this and fast

He: I don't think Tyler Roth is too happy with the official here, he thinks that was a slow count

Ha: Rubbish

Roth gets in the face of the referee and shouts abuse in his face. The official orders him to back down but Roth grows more frustrated

Ha: ROLL UP FROM THUNDER

one

two

three

Ha: did he get him??

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:05 pm

He: No, but it wasn't far off....Thunder getting a clothesline for his troubles

Roth circles his opponent and stomps on him every time he tries to get to his feet. He backs away and then hits a running boot to the face of Thunder who falls back down flat on the mat. Roth picks him up and lifts him across his shoulders

He: running powerslam, must be enough

Ha: Not yet! Roth is incredulous

Roth hits the mat hard and stares a hole through the official who is signalling the two count to ringside. Roth gets up again and then lifts Thunder up to his feet, he kicks him in the gut and then lifts him into a stalling suplex before dropping him on his head. He begins to stalk Thunder who slowly begins to get back to his feet

He: Full nelson locked in in the centre of the ring, Thunder has nowhere to go

Thunder valiantly battles against the submission hold but quickly begins to fade as Roth throws him around applying more and more pressure. He falls down slumped to the mat. The referee positions himself looking for the submission

Ha: I think this is it. Thunder looks to be out

The referee is checking on Thunder and he lifts his arm up about but it falls straight down again, he goes to signal for the bell but Thunder suddenly throws both his arms up and starts to fight the submission as the crowd chant his name.

He starts to battle up to his feet while Roth refuses to let go of the submission, he's back up

Ha: Reverse jawbreaker, this is Thunders chance

He: FULL NELSON LOCKED IN AGAIN! THIS TIME THERE'S NO ESCAPE

The crowd get excited as Thunder gets free of the submission but the spirits quickly fade as Thunder bounces off the ropes and Roth avoids the attack and then locks in the full nelson again in the centre of the ring. He swings him from side to side

He: FULLNELSON SLAM!!!

ONE

TWO

THREE

He: Thunder kicked out!! HOW ON EARTH??

The crowd are at fever pitch as Thunder kicks out as the officials hand is coming down for the three count. Roth gets straight back up and lifts Thunder to his feet, he sets him in between his legs and then lifts him through the air

He: HUGE POWERBOMB! THIS MUST BE IT! THUNDER CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE SURELY

ONE

TWO

THREE

He: HOW IS HE DOING THIS?

Ha: Roth can't believe it either. Such heart by Thunder

Roth is seething. He waits as Thunder gets to his feet and then runs at him with a meathook clothesline

He: Man what a clothesline

Ha: He almost took his head off

Roth thinks about going for a cover but then climbs up to the top rope facing out to the crowd

He: Woah woah woah, Roth taking to the top rope

Ha: This is a foreign territory for the powerhouse.......OUCH!! THATS GOTTA HURT

The crowd go wild as Thunder staggers to his feet and against the ropes crotching Roth on the top turnbuckle.

He: Unusual for Roth to make a mistake

Ha: Thunders resilience obviously throwing Roth of his game here. Whats Thunder got in mind here?...........THUNDERCLAP

He: OH MY GOD

Camera flashes illuminate the crowd as Thunder hits the rock bottom from the top rope and both men are down in the centre of the ring as the referee begins to count them out

Neither man is moving in the middle of the ring following the big impact from the top rope

The two men begin to crawl to opposite corners of the ring

Ha: surely this can't end in a count out?

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:06 pm

He: BOTH MEN UP

The two men meet in the middle of the ring and Roth rocks Thunder with a big right hand, Thunder returns with a right of his own and then Roth nails Thunder with an uppercut, he gets the advanatage and backs Thunder against the ropes before Irish whipping him

Ha: Thunder reverses......LOU THESZ PRESS

Thunder reverses the Irish whip and then connects with the lou thesz and unloads with a bunch of right hands, he gets to his feet and then abacks against the ropes and hits a running leg drop, he gets up and hits another running leg drop and then gets up for a third time and climbs to the second rope and jumps off dropping his leg across the neck of Roth before going for the pin

Roth throws his shoulder in the air. Thunder gets to his feet and he waits for Roth to get up, he whips him against the ropes

Ha: BOOM!

On his return he throws Roth up in the air and then connects with a European uppercut in the air and then hooks the leg again

Roth kicks out again and Thunder grabs him by the head. He lifts him to his feet and backs him into the corner of the ring, he twists the arm of Roth and then pulls him out of the corner knocking him down with a short arm clothesline. He keeps hold of the arm and drags him back to his feet. He twists the arm again and then climbs upto the top rope, he jumps off and then hits an elbow across the back of the arm

Ha: Bit of old school from Thunder and the crowd are fully behind him

Thunder lifts Roth up to his feet and then hits an inverted atomic drop and then follows up into a Russian leg sweep and rolls over into the cover

Roth kicks out again and its Thunders turn to get agitated with the official. He claps his hands together asking for a quicker count. Thunder gets up and stands in the opposite corner of the ring, he psyches himself up as Roth slowly gets to his feet

Ha: SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR! HUGE IMPACT THUNDER IS GOING TO PROGRESS

ONE

TWO

THREE

NOOOOOOO!!!!

He: That was so close, I can't believe that wasn't two

Thunder exits the ring and climbs up to the top rope, he waits as Roth gets to his feet. Roth slowly gets up, he jumps through the air

Ha: MY GOD WHAT A MOVE

He: THAT WAS INCREDIBLE

crowd: 6CDubx5

He: He's done it, he's through to the semi finals

MB: Ladies and gentlemen here is your winner by way of pinfall TYLER ROOOOOTTTTTHHHHHH

The crowd boo as 'Till I collapse' starts to play again. Replays show Thunder soaring through the top rope and Roth shows unbelievable strength catching him across his shoulders and drilling him with the fourth wall (F5) into the mat and then pinning for the win

Ha: Gotta give props to Thunder there, such resiliance and could've come away with the win on another night

Ha: Could've but didn't, class shown through in the end and we're one step closer to having gold in The Authority, great match though

Roth exits the ring and walks up the ramp, he takes one more look back at the ring before exiting to backstage as Thunder is just getting back up being consoled by the official

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:07 pm

The scene opens with a shot of a name tag “Mr.Jones” stuck on a door. Masters then briskly opens the doors and makes his way out and is heard shouting.

MM: This is bullsh!t!!!!!

Masters disappears from the seen as the camera enters into the office on to Callihan and Jones who are seen having a conversation.

DC: You sure we made the right call?

MJ: We cannot have individuals trying to run the asylum…

DC: You didn’t have much of a choice though.

MJ: Let’s just see if he is a good as he says he is…He says he can main event well first let’s see if he can get past Jack Hurst. Should he win all will be fine, should he lose though then he would of dug his own grave.

DC: Well the stats down lie, the ratings do go up when he is on air.

MJ: That may be the case Drake, but one way or another tonight we teach the world an important lesson. You disrespect 6CW you disrespect me, and Mister Mike Masters will learn to regret those words that he said that month ago. Because I do not tolerate renegades in this company.

DC: Well one way or another it will make a compelling show brother.

MJ: Indeed it shall….

DC: To 6CW!

MJ: To 6…..C…….W

The two men clink 2 glasses of champagne with one another as the scene fades away.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:08 pm

The big screen in the arena shows DeMarcus Brown striding purposefully through the corridors of 6CW. The crowd boo loudly for the former gang leader.

HA: And here comes a determined looking DeMarcus Brown, a man who has shown a real desire to put himself firmly in the forefront of everyone's thoughts in this business lately.

HE: I like DeMarcus, he knows what he wants and doesn't give a damn who he goes over to get it.

HA: A real rising star in this industry and...oh no, not her again.

The crowd boo as Kelsey skips into shot alongside Brown.

DB: What do you want little girl?

K: Hehehe, oh don't tease.

DB: Quit the games, you're here for a reason.

K: Did you hear the news? I'm the head of the talent in this place now.

DB: When they said things couldn't get worse...

K: You know, D, they say sleeping with the boss gets you ahead in life...

DB: Get back to the street corners you usually operate on you two bit hussey.

Kelsey stays standing as Brown storms off

HE: Did you hear what that cretin just said?!

HA: He just told the Authority's little princess where to go!

HE: I always hated that Brown! His attitude stinks! You don't talk to the head of recruitment and talent relations that way!

HA: Words fail me...

We'll be back after this break with the next big match up

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:16 pm

The camera pans across the arena as the fans are heard chanting 6C-Dub!

HE: Welcome back to Wednesday Night Anarchy as up next we have a huge match between two massive individuals.

HA: Mammoth Henry! Just by saying their name it sends shivers down a normal wrestlers spine!

HE: Plague vs Ojore who the hell will come out on top.

HA: Plague the man who has quite literally split the concrete floor open, and has changed the complexity and the scene of 6CW forever…Let us not forget the famous screwjob at Beachfront Brawl.

HE: And then you got Ojore, the former EWF superstar, the man who joined 6CW part of the merge who has been impressive since joining the roster and someone who can stand toe to toe with this monster.

HA: Well I am glad it is him and not me!

Bonfire by Childish Gambino echoes around the arena. The light dim as Ojore steps out on to the stage, his burning crown is the brightest light source. He removes his crown placing it on the stage and begins to walk down the ramp. Ojore reaches the bottom of the ramp and walks up to the ring. He climbs up the steps and climbs into the ring. Slowly Ojore makes his way to the centre of the ring.

HE: Ojore coming off a defeat to Thunder last week how will he cope with the monster Plague?

HA: I have no idea but Plague will be going into this match with endless confidence knowing that in just a couple of weeks he will be in the Main event of Ground Zero for the 6CW World Heavyweight Title.

“CCClouds - He Is Legend” as tge arena erupts and gives a huge heated reception to Edward Plague. The lights in the arena begin to flicker and the titatron begins to turn to static before the lights go out all together...after a few second the lights come back up and Edward is stood on the stage, his plague mask covering his face, he walks towards the ring as the lights begin to flicker again. Edward rolls in to the ring and begins to pace the ring, usually shouting at the crowd before removing his mask and revealing a sick sadistic smile.

HE: Ojore will have to leave whatever he was thinking before this match at the door, when you have a man like Plague in front of you, you have remain focus, and be warry of the S.O.A and any other aid he may get.

HA: Let us not forget this is an Extreme Rules match so there can be outside interference and it would absolutely fine!

DING!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!

The match gets underway as Plague charges towards Ojore and tries to lock up but Ojore dashes away. As Plague turns around he is met by a kick to the gut, as he then follows it up with various shots to the head backing Plague up against the ropes. Ojore then whips Plague across the ring, and as Plague comes off the ropes he explodes out of nowhere with a clothesline. Plague then runs the ropes again as Ojore kips back up to his feet and catches Plague off guard samoan drop. Ojore then rises back to his feet and stares down at Plague who pushes himself back to his feet.

HE: Great counter by Ojore, really showing Plague that he will be no pushover here tonight.

HA: But will he be able to keep it up?

Ojore pounds his chest and shouts “Come On! Bring it!”, as Plague rises to his feet and smiles. The two men then lock up, as Plague uses his superior height and strength to back Ojore away but Ojore counters with a headbutt out nowhere. Plague groggily moves away as Ojore hits another headbutt sending Plague against the ropes. Ojore makes his way over and hits a hard shot to the head, and then delivers an irish whip. Plague comes off the ropes as Ojore catches Plague and hits a beautifully excuted belly to belly suplex sending Plague flying across the ring .Plague is seen grasping his back in pain as Ojore slowly gets back up and measures Plague up. Plague gets back to his feet once more as Ojore charges in and drives Plague into the corner. Ojore hits a series of shoulder thrust to the gut, followed by a quick stiff uppercut.

Ojore then whips Plague to the opposite side of the ring. Ojore comes running in and hits a big splash in the corner. Ojore hits a right hook shot to the head and then once more whips Plague to the opposite corner and follows up once more but this time with a clothesline.

*SMACK!!!!!

HE: Great counter by Plague!

HA: Exploded out of the corner with a big bicycle kick!

Ojore is seen barely moving as Plague wraps his hand around his Ojore throat as he picks him up to his feet. Plague then stares deep into Ojore eyes and is heard muttering various words like a prayer as he then raises Ojore in the air and hits a devastating chokeslam in the center of the ring. Plague then drops to one knee as he looks set to go for the pin but then pauses.

HE: What does Plague have in mind?

HA: Bad intentions Henry! Only bad intentions!!!

Plague then stares over to the announcers table, and then rolls out of the ring.

HE: What the hell is he doing coming to us?

HA: You must of said something!

Plague then smacks his hands on the announcers table, only for then to grab the chair from the timekeeper. Plague rolls back into the ring as Ojore is seen struggling to his feet.

SMACK!!!!!

HE: What a chair shot to the back!

SMACK!!!!

SMACK!!!!

SMACK!!!!

SMACK!!!!

HA: Stop this Plague!!!

SMACK!!!!!!

HE: He has completely lost it!!!!

SMACK!!!!!!

HA: Come on ref do something!!!!

Plague then drops the chair that is bent at almost a 90% angle as he then drops down and goes for the cover.

1….

2…..

3!

HE: OJORE GETS THE SHOULDER UP!!!!

HA: My god!!!!! There is no quit in this man!!!

HE: How the hell did he do that?!

HA: God knows man! God Knows…..

A perplexed Plague begins to chuckle as he then slides out of the ring and grabs another steel chair from under the ring, and slides back into the action. Ojore is seen stumbling to his feet.

*SMACK!!!!!!!

HE: WHAT A SHOT TO HEAD!!!!

HA: But Ojore is still standing!!!

Blood trickles down Ojore forehead who seems to comes to life as he pauses looking at the blood falling on to his hand, as Plague swings the chair once more.

*THUMP!!!!

HE: OJORE HEADBUTTS THE CHAIR AWAY FROM PLAGUE’S Hand’s!!!

HA First time I have ever seen anyone do that!

Plague then swings a wild right as Ojore ducks under and grabs Plague from behind and hits a full nelson slam. Plague rises back to his feet as Ojore scoops slams him back to mat. Ojore then grabs the chair and as Plague gets to his feet a third time.

*SMACK!!!!!!!

HE: Plague eats metal!!!!

HA: Ojore giving him a piece of his own medicine!!!

Ojore then hits a kick to the gut, and shoves Plague between his legs.

HE: GUTWRENTCH!!!!!

HA: MY GOD WHAT STRENGTH!!!!

HE: Ojore hooks the legs!!!!

1….

2….

3!!!!!

HE: PLAGUE GETS THE SHOULDER UP!!!!!

HA: I WOULD OF BET SOME OF JR BARBECUE SAUCE THAT THE MATCH WAS OVER!

Ojore looks on in disbelief, as suddenly Plague grabs Ojore by the throat out of nowhere and rises back to his feet. Plague raises Ojore in the air for a chokeslam but Ojore breaks away, and quickly locks in a sleeperhold from behind but Plague counters immediately with a backsuplex to break the hold. Plague rises back to his feet as Ojore is seen pulling himself up using the ropes, as Ojore faces Plague he is met by a kick to the gut.

HE: CONFESSION!!!!!!

HA: PLAGUE GOES FOR THE COVER!!!

1…..

2….

3!!!!!

DING!!!! DING!!!! DING!!!!!

MB: HERE IS YOUR WINNER EDWARD PLAGUE!!!!

The arena burst into a chorus of boo’s as “CCCloud” booms across the arena. Plague groggily pushes himself back up to his feet as the ref raises his arms in the air.

HE: Well if there was any doubt whether Plague was ready for the main even at Ground Zero, the question has been answered, and you know dam well that somewhere Jones is watching, and is pleased with his man performance here tonight.

HA: But can he reproduce this on the night it counts?! Nate vs Plague vs Orthrus all hell is going to break loose at Ground Zero

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:16 pm

In the office of The Authority we see Jones in the middle of a call

"...when the money is that good, the power is just a bonus. It's lions leading donkeys this time pal." Jones laughs and then looks up.

"You ordered a living legend?" We see Liam Wood standing in front of Jones' desk.

Jones puts a finger in the air to silence Wood "Speaking off which, one of those guys has just--" Wood interrupts Jones by placing his hand on the phone and ending the call. "You ask for Liam Wood, you don't get to waste his damn time on another call"

A wry smile runs across Mr Jones' face "ahhh this attitude of yours Mr Wood, wherever will it lead you. Y'see, I know what really runs through your mind, old Viper boy. Those idiots in the cheap seats might not see it, but we in power do. We're more alike than you may think. And I know tonight that we both understand what's at stake here."

"Liam Wood doesn't respond to silly games from pompous desk drones. You sit back here and just watch what a real champion does in this business."

Wood turns to leave but is halted in the doorway as Jones says "Just make sure you do the right thing tonight Wood. You know what that is."

Wood stands still for a few seconds before walking away.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:17 pm

Back to ringside

He: Two down, two to go and we'll have our line up for the semi final of the UK Title tournament.

Ha: and we're about to find out who's next to progress Mike Masters or Jack Hurst.

'Prince Charming' begins to play and the crowd get to their feet to welcome Jack Hurst who strides out from backstage. He waves to fans at both sides of the stage before starting to make his way down to ring tagging the hands of the fans. He circles the ring and finds a young fan to give his cap to

Ha: Ever the gentlemen

He: That won't do him any favours against this man

The crowd loudly boo as 'Champion' begins to play and Masters enters the arena lit by a single spotlight. He throws his hood back and looks around the crowd with distaste. He cockily strides down to ring. he slides in under the rope and barges past Hurst to climb the turnbuckle mimicking a title around his waist

He: Masters never one to hide his confidence, he'll fancy his chances here tonight

The referee signals for the bell and the two men meet in the centre of the ring. They go to tie up and Masters uses his speed get the first offense in with a kick to the gut doubling Hurst over. Masters bounces off the ropes and then hits a running knee and then follows with a dropkick and quickly sprawls over for the cover

Hurst kicks out and Masters races to his feet and waits as Hurst does the same, he bounces off the rope and hits a dropkick to the knee and then bounces off the ropes again and hits a flying forearm and hooks the leg again

He: Quick start from Masters, he wants to put this one to bed early

Masters waits as Hurst gets to his feet and then he runs and springs of the second rope and then hits a dropkick sending Hurst back down again. Masters lifts him up and then pushes him into the corner of the ring. He delivers a flurry of kicks to the legs and gut and then finishes with a spin kick which knocks Hurst down into a seated position. Masters positions himself in the opposite corner

Ha: OUCH!!

The crowd start to cheer as Hurst slides out of the ring as Masters goes for the baseball slide and he ends up being wrapped around the steel ringpost. Hurst slides back in the ring, he drags Masters into the middle of the ring and then hits an elbow drop, he gets straight up and hits a second elbow drop and then a third leaping one

Ha: Now Hurst starting to get the upper hand

Hurst waits as Masters gets to his feet and then he kicks him in the gut and connects with a suplex floating over into the pin attampt

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:17 pm

Masters throws his arm in the air and then immediately holds his side where he went into the post. Hurst lifts him up and backs him against the ropes, he whips him and then hits a big body drop and then bounces off the ropes and kicks Masters in the face as hes in a seated position and follows up with another pin

Masters kicks out agains and Hurst grabs him by the head. He lifts him to his feet but suddenly staggers back as the crowd boo when Masters hits a thumb to the eye. Masters hits a kick to the knee of Hurst and then takes him down with a chop block to the back of the leg. He gets up with a crazed look in his eye and repeatedly stomps down targeting the knee of Hurst

The official is forced to intervene as Masters walks away his arms raised high drawing more heat from the fans. He barges past the official and hits a dropkick to the side of Hursts head as he trying to regain his feet

He: Now Masters back in the driving seat, really has been a back and forth affair in the early early exchanges

Hurst slowly makes his way to his feet and is quickly down to his knees as Masters hits another chop block. Masters lifts him back up and then whips him into the corner of the ring and follows up with a running knee to the head and a bulldog into the middl e of the ring

He: Beautiful from Masters, absolutely beautiful

one

two

three

Ha: That was the closest we've come to a pinfall here tonight.

Matsers gets straight back up and he waits as Hurst also begins to move. Masters backs off the ropes and then hits a flying head scissors sending Hurst sprawling across the middle rope. Master closes in and then leapfrogs the top rope and connects with a leg drop across the back of Hursts head. Hurst bounces back into the middle of the ring and Masters springboards off the top rope

He: FROG SPLASH! THIS COULD BE IT

Ha: NOT YET IT ISN'T

Hurst kicks out with the officials hand coming down for the three. Masters gets straight to his feet and violentally stamps on Hurst who can only try and cover up. Master lifts Hurst up and backs him against the ropes whipping him across the ring and then drops him to the mat with a sidewalk slam and casually lies on him for the pin

Ha: Now he's just getting cocky, complete lack of respect for Hurst with that cover attempt

Masters gets to his feet and starts to slap the back of Hurst head who is slowly beginning to get up

Ha: This is disgusting..BUT HE'S PAYING FOR IT

The crowd explode as Hurst quickly tackles Masters down to the mat and then rains down a barage of big right hands, only breaking when the official is about to DQ him. Hurst quickly gets to his feet and roars out to the crowd and then runs at Masters knocking him down with a clothesline, Masters jumps straight back up and is knocked down with a second clothesline and then he gets up a third time, Hurst kicks him in the gut

Ha: HUGE DDT HE COULD HAVE HIM

one

two

th..

He: Foot on the ropes, great ring awareness from Masters

Hurst pulls himself up using the ropes and steadies himself as Masters slowly gets to his feet

Ha: RUNNING ENZIGURI!! MASTERS IS OUT COLD

Ha: He got him

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:18 pm

He: Not so quick the official is signalling a two count

Hurst looks to the heavens and holds his head in his hands. He gets to his feet and lifts Masters up off the mat. He backs him into the corner of the ring and then whips him into the opposite corner. Hurst chases after and hits a running clothesline and then as Masters staggers out of the corner Hurst sends him flying with an overhead belly suplex and crawls after him hooking the leg

Masters throws his shoulder off the mat and Hurst drags him to his feet, he whips him against the ropes and then hits a spinebuster in the centre of the ring, Hurst gets straight back to his feet and climbs to the top rope. He waits for Masters to get up

Ha: LOOK AT THE HANGTIME ON THAT CROSSBODY

ONE

TWO

THREE...MASTERS KICKS OUT AGAIN

Hurst exhales deeply as he gets straight back to his feet. He stalks Masters as he gets up and then he kicks him in the mid section

Ha: Washboard...

He: WHAT A COUNTER

Masters shifts his weight and sends Hurst flying across the ring with an armdrag as he goes for his finisher. Masters slowly gets up and the two men meet in the centre of the ring. They trade right hands and Hurst looks to be getting the upper hand when Master hits a shot dangerosly close to the groin area.

He: FAMEASSER FROM MASTERS! HE GOT ALL OF THAT

Hurst kicks out. MAsters drags him to his feet and places his head across the second rope and then locks in a headlock choking him with rope as the official counts to five. Masters releases the hold and then backs away before running and jumping across the back of Hurst head.

Masters grabs the legs of Hurst and lifts them up leaving him hanging on the second rope. He delivers a vicious kick to the mid section and then he pulls him off the ropes and Hurst falls face first into the canvas. Masters goes for the pin

Hurst manages to kick out to the displeasure of Masters. He grabs Hurst by the head and lifts him to his feet and then hits a swinging neckbreaker and goes for another cover

He: This really has been back and forth but could end now

one

two

thr..

Ha: Hurst gets his shoulder up

Masters hits the mat in anger as he gets up. He lifts Hurst up and backs him into the corner of the ring. He hits a roundhouse kick to the head and then whips Hurst

Ha: Hurst reverses

He: WHISPER IN THE WIND! WHAT A MOVE FROM MASTERS

ONE

TWO

THREE

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:18 pm

He: HURST KICKED OUT AGAIN! WHAT THE HE...

Masters angrilly asks for a quicker count from the referee. He gets to his feet and then signals for the end as Hurst groggily gets to his feet

He: Looking for the Gringo Killer

Ha: ROLL UP

ONE

TWO

THREE HE GOT HIM

He: Not yet he hasn't.....WHAT A SUPERKICK FROM MASTERS. HE ALMOST TOOK HURSTS HEAD CLEAN OFF

Masters gets straight back to his feet and exits the ring to the apron. He climbs to the top rope and then waits as Hurst gets up

He: HURRICANRANA, MASTERS IS ON A ROLL HERE

Masters stalks Hurst as he tries to get to his feet

He: Disaster ki..

Ha: WHAT A POWERBOMB FROM HURST BUT HE CAN'T CAPITALISE

both men are down in the middle of the ring. Hurst drags himself across the canvas to the corner and Masters begins to lift himself using the ropes for support. The two men come together in the middle of the ring. Hurst connects with a right and Masters responds witha kick to the side, Hurst lands a huge haymaker and gets the advantage as Masters staggers back against the rope and Hurst Irish whips him across the ring

Ha: POWERSLAM COULD BE A THREE

ONE

TWO

THR..SHOULDER UP

Masters kicks out as Hurst grabs him by the head and drags him up to his feet. He backs him into the corner of the ring and then hits a short arm clothesline, he drags him back to his feet and hits a second and then as Masters gets up again he is kicked in the gut

Ha: Jackhammer..huge move

He: this is worrying

ONE

TWO

THREE

He: Yes Masters, he's still in this

Hurst drags Masters to his feet again and then whips him into the corner fo the ring. He unleashes a flurry of big right hands and then uses his open palm as a mirror before landing the biggest right hand

Ha: He calls that the charm offensive

Hurst drags Masters out of the corner into the middle of the ring and then he jumps up and springboards of the second rope

Ha: HUGE MOONSAULT

Ha: HURST CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HE THOUGHT THAT WAS IT

Hurst exits the ring to the apron and climbs to the top rope. He stares around at the crowd who are chanting his name

Ha: WHAT AN ELBOW, RIGHT THROUGH THE HEART

He: But its still not enough to put Masters away, he must be thinking what does he have to do

Hurst climbs back up to the top rope

Ha: SHOW OF GRACE!!

He: MY GOD!!

ONE

TWO

THREE

He: I knew we were in for a good match but I am genuinely shocked by that result

The replay shows Hurst leaping off going for the top rope leg drop. Masters rolls out of the way as Hurst’s’ lower back absorbs the impact of the canvas. He gingerly gets up and Masters attempts the Gringo killer but Hurst rolls him up with a small package for the win

He: There it is, we know who the third man is to progress here tonight and we still have one more to go later on tonight

The camera goes backstage as Masters sits dejected in the ring

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:19 pm

Drake arrives in the changing room to find Nate Nack preparing for tonight's main event.

Drake: You ready for this tonight? This the two best in the business taking all their frustrations out on each other. This will be hell.

Nate: Man, there ain't a match they can make that Mighty Mighty Nate Nack ain't ready for.

Drake considers what Nate said and moves the subject on

"Look, Nate, the challenges are not gonna stop. After the PPV, win or lose, they won't go away. Every time Nate Nack gets back up, The Authority will be there to put you down. Can you spend your life just waiting for the killer blow?"

Nate replies with a look of a man who has pondered such a thought. "I won't let them put me down"

Drake "One day, one day it will be too much. At least, if they remain"

"What do you mean, Drake?"

Drake smiles. "We get rid of The Authority, it's the only way to make this place great again"

Nate sighs loudly "Some great men have tried and failed to do that, and I don't even know where those guys are anymore. Has Magnusson even left hospital?"

"Never say never Nate. The revolution begins after the PPV, and I know just the man to bring The Authority's house of cards come tumbling down."

Drake smiles, he and Nate bump fists and the scene ends.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:21 pm

We go straight to the announcers table where Henry, and Harold Lloyd are seen smilling as fans wave in the background.

HE: Welcome back to Anarchy ladies and gentlemen to what has been one hell of a night so far as up next we see GazzyD return to the 6CW ring, as he goes one on one with Mike Conrad!

HA: A man he has faced before and a man he has beaten before as well!

HE: But tonight it is a completely different scenario, with Gazzy being involved in this deep personal feud, what will his state of mind be like tonight?

HA: Who knows Henry, but one thing for sure if he isn’t on his game then Mike Conrad will make sure he pays for his mistakes.

HE: Either way you know that Max Adamson will be looking at this match very carefully, now that his match with GazzyD has been signed. These two men now meet at Ground Zero.

HA: What a match that will be for the neutral, but more specicafilly there is so much on the line here. Gazzy’s pride, respect, and even his career all to play for. Gazzy has a shot at Redemption and he will have to deliver and prove to the world he can deliver on the big occasion.

“Rush” by Limelight Hits as the arena explodes to life, as Gazzy makes his way out to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. A loud Gazzy chant can be heard as he makes his way down the ramp. Gazzy then runs over to the side of the ring and leaps on to the apron, and then steps into the ring. Gazzy then rushes over and bounces off the ropes as he stand in the center of the ring waiting for his opponent.

HE: This seems like a completely different Gazzy, far more focused, barely aknowledging the fans, but everyone here tonight is here to see Mr.6CW in action.

HA: We can’t keep talking about Gazzy though, Mike Conrad is a serious threat to Gazzy, Conrad has been impressive since returning to 6CW, and you must wonder if an upset is on the cards here tonight.

The crowd begin to cheer as “Schizophrenic” plays out and Mike Conrad comes shuffling out onto the stage, pumping his fist into the air as he listens to the ovation of the fans. Conrad reaches out and tags hands of the supporters as he makes his way towards the ring. Conrad then slides under the bottom rope into the ring as Gazzy just gives an empty stare.

HE: Conrad looks in great shape here tonight, and I must say he could potential score a huge upset here tonight.

HA: What wonders that would do for his career could push him towards one of the titles.

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!!!

The match gets under way as Conrad and Gazzy circle around each other. The two men then lock up as Conrad shoves Gazzy away. Gazzy uses the momentum to run the ropes as Conrad swings a wild right, but Gazzy ducks under. Conrad then turns around and walks straight into a standing dropkick sending stumbling back against the ropes. Gazzy then comes charging in but Conrad lifts Gazzy over the rope but Gazzy lands on the apron. Conrad once again turns around but is met by a hard shot to the face as he moves away. Gazzy steps back into the ring and clobbers Conrad’s back and the shoves him into the corner.

Gazzy then delivers an irish whip into opposite corner, as Conrad lands hard against the turnbuckle.Gazzy then comes charging in and hits Daniel Bryan like kick in the corner, as Conrad falls to a seated position in the corner. Gazzy then makes his way towards Conrad and drives his knee into Conrad’s face as the ref tells Gazzy to break the hold. Gazzy then back away only to run back in with a boot to the face. Gazzy grabs Conrad leg and drags him away from the corner. Gazzy hooks the leg.

1…

2…

HE: Conrad kicks out!!

HA: Gazzy really dominating, almost in a tunnel vision like mind set, he seems barely aware of the fans, and the cheer he gets every time he takes Conrad down.

*Crowd: Gazzy! Gazzy! Gazzy!

Both men rise to their feet Gazzy swings a right hook, but Conrad blocks it and counters with a jawbreaker. Gazzy falls back against the ropes as Conrad follows up with a hard chop across the chest, and then whips Gazzy across the ring. As Gazzy comes off the ropes, Conrad goes for a big back body drop but Gazzy rolls across the back. Conrad turns around and is met by a low drop kick, to his right knee, as Conrad falls to his knees. Gazzy then quickly runs the ropes and hits an enziguri to the side of the head. Gazzy once again goes for the cover.

1…

2…

thre

HE: Conrad kicks out again!

HA: Conrad really struggling to get into this match, Max Adamson must be concerned with Gazzy’s dominance so far.

HE: Either way Conrad has taken a lot of punishment and he must find a way back into this match if he even wishes to survive.

Conrad pushes himself back up, as Gazzy hits a series of quick kicks to the right thigh.

HE: There those educated feet.

HA: So dangerous! And you know dam well Conrad will be feeling everyone of those stinging shots!

Gazzy hits another kick to the right thigh as Conrad hits a thumb to the eye out of desperation. Conrad makes his way towards Gazzy but walks straight into a kick to the mid-section followed by a snap suplex. Gazzy then locks in a one legged boston crab focusing on the right leg. Conrad is seen in great pain as he tries to crawl towards the ropes. Gazzy intensifies the hold as Conrad continues to drag himself along to the mat reaching out for the bottom rope. Gazzy then releases the hold sensing that Conrad isn’t too far away. Gazzy then viciously stomps on Conrad right knee and then drags him towards the ropes, propping his right leg on the bottom rope. Gazzy then leaps in the air and crashes down on that same leg.

HE: Gazzy showing a far more aggressive, and sadistic side of his here.

HA: He is fuelled by passion, anger, and redemption. He wants Max Adamson in a bad way.

Gazzy then drags Conrad to his feet who is seen barely able to put any pressure on his right leg. Gazzy then hits a hard right and follows it up

HE: DOWNTOWN CONNECTS!!!!

HA: Gazzy not finished though!

Gazzy refuses to go for the pin as Conrad lays motionless, Gazzy then drags Conrad back up to his feet and sets him up for the Deep Impact.

“RADIOACTIVE” HITS!

HE: WHAT THE?!

HA: ADAMSON HAS SEEN ENOUGH!!!!

The arena erupts into a loud chorus of boo’s as Max Adamson slowly makes his way up as Gazzy drops Conrad. Max is seen with a large grin on his face as Gazzy makes his way over to the ropes facing the ramp. Max waves his warms to the back as out comes another figure.

HE: Who the hell is that?

HA: God knows, but Gazzy seems to recognize that person!

Max devlish grin as he points to Gazzy as the woman makes her way into Max’s arms. Max then begins to kiss her passionately as Gazzy snaps and leaps out of the ring.

HE: Could that be Gazzy’s ex-wife?

HA: Who knows but Gazzy has completely lost it here!

Gazzy charges up the ramp towards Max who shoves the woman away, Max goes for a clothesline but Gazzy ducks under and hits a right’s and left’s as Max tries to cover up. Gazzy then hits a knee thrust to the gut and then drives Max spine first into the titantron. Gazzy then mounts on top of Max and smacks his head against the concrete floor repeatedly as blood slowly begins to trickle out of the back of Max’s head.

REF: 10!!!!!

DING!!!! DING!!!!! DING!!!!!

MB: HERE IS YOUR WINNER VIA COUNT OUT!!!!!! MIKE CONRAD!!!!!

HE: I can’t believe it! Gazzy has completely lost it, completely bringing it to Max!

HA: Here comes the security finally!!!

8 Security rushes out from the back and drags Gazzy away who is trying to fight them off, as Max stumbles back to his feet. 3 security guards help Max stay on his feet, as Max is seen seething as Gazzy is being with held. Max shoves the security guards away as he charges towards Gazzy and leaps in the air with both men constantly swinging at each other as the security guards continue to try and control the situation.

HE: All hell has breaking loose!!!!

HA: Jones, and Callihan aren’t going to be liking this!

An additional 4 more security men rush out from the back and separate the two men as Conrad rises to his feet “Schizophrenic” booming out as the ref raises his arm in the air.

HE: What a victory for Conrad! He may not remember much of this match, but still ended up with the victory.

HA: While people may say he got dominated, he showed resilience, and Gazzy was in a completely different mind frame, so few people would of stayed that long in the match and survived.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:22 pm

The cameras come on in the private locker room for The Authority's most loyal subjects. We see Orthrus and Enforcer in discussion ahead of their tag match later this evening.

"Look, Orthrus, we're on the same team here but just watch and learn from a pro. The boss has paired us together cos he and I both know that I wrote the book on winning matches in this industry. You're a tough guy, but I match brawn with brains"

Orthrus
"This isn't about games. We win tonight and we crush these pitiful fools. This isn't a wrestling match, this is a beat down!"

Enforcer
"I know we're the better men, but I don't want any slip ups."

Orthrus stands face to face with Enforcer
"I don't make mistakes"

A girlish cough interrupts a stare off between the two goliaths. Kelsey strolls in between them.

"Uh-hum! Gentlemen! All this macho aggression is so wasted on each other. Either take me now, or at the least take it out on those idiots you'll be facing."

The pair don't break the stare, but the tension in their bodies clearly relaxes.

Enforcer "You know we'll do our job"

Kelsey "Quite right. We've hand picked you two to be our next world champions. There's two belts waiting for you, then you can dominant just the way you handsome brutes wish"

The pair shake hands, the camera focusing on Enforcer with a snarling grin across his face, but over his shoulder we see Edward Plague standing unnoticed in the shadows. The camera zooms to focus on his face, a furious look all too evident.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:22 pm

We cut to Jones and Callihan in their offices talking to each other as an unknown figure barges through, and into their office.

??: That was bullsh!t!!!! Did you see what he did?! Did you see?! He made me bleed my own blood, nobody, and I mean nobody!!!!!!! Does that to me!

MJ: Mr.Adamson…What were you to expect, you played with fire and your got burnt

DC: And made a fool of yourself in the process…

Max stares daggers at Callihan.

MA: Fool?!?!?! Fool!???! Did you not see how GazzyD showed completely disregard to 6CW? He dropped out of a competitive match in order to deal with a personal matter…He showed a complete lack of proffesionlism towards 6CW…Which means in short he disrespected me! But more importantly he disrespected both of you…For the second time across two shows that…that animal! Land a few cheap shots! And dam it I don’t know what type of a company you run here, but if it was my show, my company, I would take steps to ensure that this never happens again…Just think of the implications this has on your sponsorship deals. A superstar acting out, breaking the rules, showing a complete disregard to the Authority….

MJ: You had made your point Mr.Adamson, and while we understand the situation it is something that we will deal with personally.

DC: We do not need you to lecture us how to do our jobs.

MA: I am not here to lecture anyone, I am here to tell you guys that all hell is breaking loose and you are doing nothing about it.

Mr.Jones shrugs his shoulders and responds.

MJ: Well what do you propose Mister Adamson…

MA: Me? Hmmmm, I propose something simple…In 2 weeks on Anarchy, we teach GazzyD a lesson, a lesson about respect…a Lesson about professionalism…in 2 weeks I propose that GazzyD is involved in a match…a match against an opponent of my choosing…

DC: A pick your poison match in other words….

MA: Yeah…

Mr.Jones smiles and winks to Callihan.

MJ: Mister Adamson, I am glad you decided to stop by, you see the progress that is made when great minds join together…

MA: So I have the match?

DC: You got it Max…

A devilish grin appears on Max face as he stares back at the both of them.

MA: Perfect…I know exactly who will get the job done….

Max makes his way over and shakes Jones, and Callihan hands as the scene comes to end.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:23 pm

Back to ringside and The Copper Box Arena comes to life as “I Do What I Want” by Fear blasts from the speakers and a confident Blade appears on the stage, he walks down to the ring with his arms out stretched before climbing in to the ring accompanied by pyro firing off in time with his music, he stands in the ring and begins to work the crowd in to a frenzy as his partner for the night comes bursting from the entrance and sprinting down to the ring as Thrift Shop by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis plays, Blade and Reborn meet in the middle of the ring before bumping knuckles and awaiting the two members of the Authority who they would be facing.

HA: The combination of Blade and Reborn is not one I'd naturally put together but with Blade's raw power and the speed and agility of Reborn this could be a team who could test even the best tag teams in the business.

HE: If you're looking for speed and power then look no further than these two men...Orthrus and Enforcer could be, in my opinion...the perfect combination and at Ground Zero we could be looking at the new EWF and 6CW World Heavyweight Champions!

HA: Well they can't take Robin and Blade lightly, these two young men are determined as they come and won't go down without a fight!

Reborn and Blade stand tall in the ring as boo's fill the Copper Box Arena and the team of Enforcer and Orthrus stand at the top of the stage wearing black Solider Of Authority t-shirts, they make their way to the ring soaking in the hate from the crowd, pausing for a moment before nodding at each other and climbing up on to the apron.

Enforcer steps through the ropes with an ugly grimace across his face as Blade and Reborn try to work out who is going to start the match, after a few moments Reborn whispers in Blade's ear who looks unimpressed before reluctantly nodding to his partner, the two men pause for a few seconds before playing a quick game of Rock, Paper, Scissors...the first round ends with a draw with both men selecting paper, the crowd laugh as both men trade looks before attempting another round, once again to no avail.

HE: This is ridiculous, if you're too scared to fight then 6CW is NOT the place for you!
HA: By the looks of it, they're fighting over who gets to fight first...I have a feeling that neither men are scared of getting in to a fight.

Suddenly the laughter from the crowd is turned to a torrent of boo's as Enforcer, sick of waiting, bursts from his corner catching Robin off guard, hitting him with a huge stinger splash. The ref pulls Enforcer back and rings the bell as Blade is forced to go to the apron and Reborn attempts to compose himself, the air clearly taken from him by Enforcers sneak attack.

Reborn begins to circle the ring as Enforcer mocks him, Reborn clearly still groggy from the splash, the two men meet in the middle of the ring as Enforcer launches a hard right to the gut of Reborn, the smaller man falls back towards the rope as Enforcer runs in hitting a knee to the mid section before launching Reborn across the ring with a huge gutwrench suplex, the crowd boo as Enforcer slowly stalks the stunned Reborn hitting kicks to the back and head of his downed opponent, Reborn begins to get back to his feet as throws wild punches only to miss the mark as Enforcer throws repeated hard elbows to the shoulder and chest of his kneeling opponent. Backing up Enforcer lines Reborn up in his sights before barrelling forward launching a hard knee to the face of Reborn.

The crowd go crazy as Reborn manages to roll towards the corner before jumping to the top rope (ala RVD) before coming back down to earth with a huge moonsault taking Enforcer down with him, for a few moments both men lie in the centre of the ring before Reborn begins to crawl to his tag partner Blade who along with the crowd is willing him on, with every inch closer the crowd get louder and louder until Robin is virtually a finger tip away from making the tag.

HA: The crowd are really willing Robin on here tonight!
HE: Doesn't look like it's going to be enough though!

The crowds cheers are turned to silence once more as Enforcer gets back to his feet, dragging Reborn by his left leg towards the centre of the ring with a sick smile across his face. Orthrus reaches out his hand demanding to get his hands on the groggy reborn. Suddenly the cheers are back once again in full force as Robin manages to roll forward sending Enforcer crashing in to the corner before hitting a stinger splash of his own and tagging in Blade who wastes no time in taking the fight to Enforcer, Blade begins to land multiple strikes to the head and chest of Enforcer before backing up and hitting a thunderous running elbow for a short one count. Blade continues the offence hitting a running knee drop to the gut of the downed Enforcer before shouting for his opponent to get to his feet.

HA: What an impact!

The crowd cheer as Enforcer is met with a huge clothesline from Blade taking Enforcer back down before repeating the hard clothesline once again, Enforcer attempts a clothesline of his own but Blade ducks under and hits a snap reverse DDT

…...2
…......KICKOUT!

HE: You can't put down the Authority like that...to go for the pin then was insulting!

HA: Try to sit on the fence brother, I know the Authority pay our wages but that doesn't mean they can force you to say anything you don't want too.

HE: I'll say what I want Harold, it just so happens that I can see what a brilliant team The Authority have backing them up, you'd be a fool to bet against them!

Blade gets to his feet again sensing the end is in sight as Enforcer slowly makes his way back to his feet, staggering back feeling the effect of the reverse DDT, the fans go crazy as Blade runs in locking in a huge sleeper hold, Enforcer fights back but Blade keeps the hold locked on tightly.

HA: You can only survive for so long before this takes you out...Enforcer is made of tough stuff but even the strongest of men can't last too long locked in this!

Enforcer and Blade struggle in the centre of the ring as Enforcer begins to feel the strain of the devastating sleeper hold, Blade pulling him back time and time again

HE: It looks like Orthrus has seen enough! That's what real team work is all about.

The crowd's cheering is turned to boo's once again as Orthrus bursts across the ring hitting a huge big boot to the face of Blade that sends him down to the matt, the ref hurries to get Orthus out of the ring but as soon as he is back on the matt Enforcer makes it to his corner and makes a tag. Orthrus enters the ring and sizes Blade up who has pulled himself up in to the corner, Orthrus runs in hitting a huge running knee to the midsection of Blade, landing a few more strikes for good measure before pulling Blade towards him in the centre of the ring and hitting a devastating backbreaker for a two count. Orthrus once again begins to size Blade up who is recovering in the centre of the ring, the crowd boo once again as Orthrus pushes Blade down on to the matt with his foot before jumping in the air and delivering a huge splash for another two count.

Orthrus picks Blade up who lands a few strikes but is cut off with a knee to the gut before receiving a huge spinebuster, Orthrus drops down for the pin but Enforcer screams from the corner to tag him in, a sick smile covers Orthrus' face as he throws Blade in to the corner and the two make the tag, Orthrus locks Blade in an armbar as Enforcer begins to land hard lefts and rights to the ribs of Blade

HA: It looks like Enforcer doesn't want this one to end, he wants to send a message to the rest of the roster!

HE: When your team is in control why would you want it to end!?

Enforcer begins to mock Blade as Reborn wills him on from the corner, Enforcer lands a hard slap to the face of Blade who responds with one of his own, Enforcer pushes him back in to the corner where Orthrus holds his arms behind his back and Enforcer runs in hitting another huge knee to the midsection, Blade drops down and Enforcer makes the pin, breaking the count at 2 and letting out a sick laugh.

Enforcer pulls Blade up again and locks in a full nelson, he attempts to turn it in to a slam but Blade is able to block the attack by locking his leg around the leg of Enforcer, Enforcer shoves Blade away before bouncing off the ropes

HA: FACECHECK!

The fans cheer as Blade ducks under the forearm to the face attempt from Enforcer and bounces off the ropes

HE: This one is over!

The fans cheers are once again cut away as on his return Enforcer lands the Facecheck taking Blade down to the matt before dropping down for the pin, after a few seconds he notices the ref not counting and gets to his feet, suddenly Reborn dives from the top rope hitting a huge drop kick taking Enforcer down, the replay shows how Reborn tagged himself in before the Facecheck was hit accidentally distracting Blade

Reborn kips up in the centre of the ring with a fire up expression, Orthrus bursts in to the ring looking for the big boot but Reborn slides under before running towards the turnbuckle, Orthrus follows looking to hit a clothesline but Reborn preforms a moonsault over the top of Orthrus landing behind him and hitting a drop kick to the back of his legs sending him rolling out of the ring, Enforcer gets back to his feet and is meet with a charging cross body from Reborn who begins to work the crowd in to a frenzy, Orthrus once again begins to climb in to the ring but Reborn cuts him off, using the turnbuckle to hit a rebounding drop kick (Jericho style). Enforcer begins to get back to his feet as Reborn stalks him from his own corner, setting him up for something big but all of a sudden the the cheers are split down the middle as Blade tags himself in, he attempts to charge towards Enforcer but Reborn grabs him, the two begin to argue about the tags that have been made.

HE: It looks like this partnership can't stand to share the spotlight! Both men want to get their hands on their opponents!

HA: Oh god! What an impact!

The crowd boo as the ref makes the count

...one
…...two
…......three!

The replay goes to show how Enforcer and Orthrus take advantage of the situation as Blade turns around to receive the Facecheck and Orthrus hits a huge spear sending both him and Reborn down to the matt, leaving Enforcer to get the pin over the K-O'd Blade

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:24 pm

We are back in the Copper Box Arena, as the scene opens with the camera making its way down a hallway as noise of breaking glass can be heard, and various object being thrown around a room. As the camera approaches the scene Masters is seen trashing the catering area, as 6CW reporter Christy James rushes on to the scene

CJ: Mike! Calm down! Please! You don’t have to do this!

Masters is seen grasping his hair, as a nervous laugh breaks out.

MM: 4 on 1 Christy! 4 on Frak!NG! 1!

CJ: What do you mean?

MM: Can’t you add the dots up…It’s my fault…I lost….but you know what Christy?! Fine! If Jones and Callihan want to put me in a 4 on 1 handicap match then fine! I will face Orthrus, Plague, Costello, and Enforcer! And I will do what I do best, and that is show the world exactly what I am capable of! Because by the end of the next Anarchy, no one is going to be talking about those 4 jokes! Everyone is going to be talking about the hottest commodity in 6CW today today! The man who steals the show! The man who brings the ratings! And the man who deserves a shot at a world heavyweight title!

CJ: You will get your chance Mike, you will…

MM: Chance? I don’t need chance or a chance! All I need is one match and instead they want to try and keep me in line…They call this a punishment?! Hahaha. A punishment for what? Speaking the truth? Refusing to lay down and eat whatever they spoon feed me? No! Mike Masters has always been a man who looks after number 1! And that number 1 is me! So they want to call this a punishment fine, I call it an embarrassment! An embarrassment because I am going to make those 4 men look like amateur! I will show Jones, and Callihan that I am in a league in the world, and I mean it when say I am the man who put this company on the map! But I get Jones, and Callihan have open my eyes…They will never give me a shot at the world title, so I guess I am just going to have to give them a little push in the right direction…Because trust me when I say I am going to put them on notice!

Masters barges out of the room as the camera continues to show Christy James in the catering room with table toppled over, with food on the floor, and smashed glass.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:26 pm

HA: Welcome back to ringside ladies and gentlemen and up next we have a quarter final matchup in the UK Championship tournament….a clash of the big men as we aim to find out who will book their place in the semi-finals…

HE: I think Jonathan Daniels has a bright future ahead of him but it’s all about my mine DeMarcus Brown right now, he has this tournament all sewn up and tonight you will get a glimpse at the future champion…

The crowd in attendance begin to boo as “Perfection” echoes out of the PA system, signaling the arrival of Jonathan Daniels. A procession of pyros shoot up into the rafters and explode before the giant form of Daniels appearance in the entranceway.

HA: Daniels has showed a lot of promise early in his 6CW career, but this match tonight is a step up for him…a win here will propel him into the spotlight, one step closer to holding championship gold…

HE: To be the first ever 6CW UK Champion is a huge deal, what an incentive for these guys….I would expect them to give their absolute all in these contests…

Daniels has a few choice words for the fans around ringside before he removes his vest and throws it at a fan’s face. Daniels climbs up into the ring and begins his preparation as “Gangster rap made me do it” booms out to another crescendo of boos…

HA: Not the most popular figure here in the Copper Box…

HE: Like he cares, Brown is not here to make friends…he is here to be the best, that is all he cares about….I like that about him, no nonsense…

HA: I can’t knock Demarcus Brown’s ability, but I can criticise his attitude because it stinks….the guy is a thug, bordering on the animalistic…

Brown stands on the stage, his cold, dark eyes scanning the scene around him. He then raises his arms in the air with confidence and begins to swagger down to the ring, motioning a belt around his waist as he reaches the bottom of the aisleway.

HE: Brown knows that if he fights to the best of his ability then nobody can touch him, he is on a whole different level to the rest of the playing field…

HA: He’s got confidence but he needs to back that up….because I can assure you that Jonathan Daniels will look to capitalise on any mistakes….Daniels is big enough and dangerous enough to make Brown pay if he lapses in concentration…

Brown climbs up onto the apron and he eyes Daniels through the ropes before entering inside, never breaking eye contact. Daniels is busy stretching against the ropes as Brown just runs at him and drives a thunderous knee into his side…

HE: Brown wasting no time….Daniels wasn’t even ready…

HA: When you fight at the highest level you need to be ready at all times…

Brown clubs Daniels with hard right hands in the corner and then backs away on the referee’s count of four. Daniels is barely functioning as Brown heads back in and begins to stomp at his midsection, driving forearms into the face at the same time…

HE: This is a brutal attack from DeMarcus Brown…

HA: He’s got his eyes on the big time and he doesn’t care who he has to dispose of in order to get there….

Daniels falls away from the corner and Brown knocks him down with a running clothesline before welcoming him back up and he shoulder charges him back into the turnbuckle. Brown goes to work with a succession of bodyshots and then pulls Daniels out into a vertical suplex………………….1………………..2……………..shoulder up!

HA: The guys in the back are watching this right now and they are realizing that Brown is not a man to be messed with….he has a new found determination right now and I don’t think anyone can stop him…

Daniels gets back up and Brown clubs him around the back before dragging him into a series of knees into the midsection. Daniels is doubled up and holding his ribs as Brown scoops him into a cradle before dropping him into a backbreaker…

HE: Every attack is aimed at the body of Jonathan Daniels and he is already starting to feel it…

Brown bounces back off the ropes and returns with a leaping headbutt, ploughing his head right into the stomach of his opponent…………………………1………………………2………….shoulder up. Brown drops down and scores with hard punches to Daniels’ face before climbing up and jumping into the air, bringing all of his bodyweight back down onto the chest of Daniels…

HA: I have never seen this from DeMarcus Brown, he is hell-bent on hurting Daniels tonight…

HE: This is scary to watch…

Daniels is trying to use the ropes to pull himself up as Brown uppercuts him to the stomach and then nails hard punches to the back and kidneys. Brown tries to pull Daniels into the corner but Daniels succeeds in pushing Brown away and then runs at him…

HE: Big boot….no….

HA: This is fascinating….

Brown ducks under the boot and scoops Daniels onto his shoulders, scoring with a crunching Samoan drop……………1……………………..2…………………kickout. Daniels is doubled up on all fours as Brown runs off the ropes and returns with a punt right to the ribcage…

HE: This is becoming hard to watch….Jonathan Daniels has been in a bad way since the get go…

Daniels is crouched down in the corner and he looks in a lot of pain, something that doesn’t matter to his opponent at all. Brown follows Daniels into the corner and he stomps down on his back and stomach repeatedly, only stopping when the referee threatens to disqualify him.

HA: This is turning into a bad night for Daniels, he is up against a man possessed here….

Brown just looks at the referee and then heads back to Daniels and continues to stomp down him, once again breaking on the referee’s count of four. There is a long exchange between Brown and the official before DeMarcus shakes his head and walks back in again…

HE: Brown is treading a fine line here….

HA: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE!

Daniel sucks it up and suddenly bursts from the corner, knocking Brown down with a huge clothesline. Brown gets back up and Daniels knocks him down with a second clothesline before letting him up a third time and he spins Brown into a huge spinebuster….

HE: Daniels is digging as deep as he can go right now….tremendous spirit…

1……………..2……………..kickout from Brown. Daniels gets back up to his feet and he tries to pull Brown into a powerbomb but it is countered into a backdrop. Daniels clambers back up in the corner and Brown runs at him for a diving splash…

HA: Nobody there…..take that!

HE: Daniels is emptying the tank…

Daniels avoids the splash and runs off the opposite ropes before returning with a huge big boot that takes Brown out…………….1…………………………..2………………………shoulder up. Brown gets back up to his feet and Daniels hits him with a suplex before swiveling his hips and pulling Brown back up again…

HA: Daniels is going to try and go for the hat-trick…

He succeeds in the first two but Brown floats over his back on the third attempt and then he spins Daniels around and lifts him up on his shoulders…

HE: BROKEN HOME!

Daniels counters out of the F-5 with a spinning DDT………………………1………………………2……………Brown manages to kick out. Daniels welcomes Brown back up and dodges a right hand before nailing his opponent with a huge full nelson slam….

HA: Where is Daniels getting this energy from? I thought he was out of this…

HE: These superstars have an amazing drive….they are so desperate to make a name for themselves that they will go beyond the barrier…

Daniels rubs his stomach a little as he gets back up and then he drags Brown toward him and tries to lift him into a jackhammer. Brown fights out with hard hooks to the body and then spins out completely and boots Daniels in the gut…

HA: BROKEN…

Daniels drives the point of his elbow into Brown’s jaw and drops behind before nailing a hard German suplex. Brown is flat out on his back as Daniels heads to the corner and begins to scale the ropes…

HE: Not often you see a guy this size head to the top…

HA: This is a very big risk for Daniels to take…it’s all or nothing for him…ELBOW DROP!

The crowd watch on as Brown drives both of his knees up and they crash into the body of Jonathan Daniels upon landing. Daniels rolls away in agony and looks like he is going to be sick as Brown is able to get back up and then he scoops Daniels into a gut-wrenching bearhug…

HE: This is torture for Daniels, ripping and tearing at his already damaged body….

HA: Brown has big power as well, his clutch will be taking all of the air from Daniels’ lungs…

HE: Desperate situation for the youngster…

HA: DeMarcus Brown is closing in on the semi-finals…

Daniels is yelling out in pain as Brown crunches his hands in tighter, turning the screw on the submission hold. The referee is asking Daniels if he wants to quit but he shakes his head violently and desperately tries to push his way free….

HE: Daniels is a powerful athlete but he just doesn’t have enough left to fight out….Brown has taken everything from him….

HA: Daniels will not tap out unless he has no other choice, he is going to fight this as best as he can…

HE: A commendable effort but it may prove futile in the grand scheme…

Daniels is trying to push at Brown’s face and force himself free but Brown is clinging on like a rabid dog and refuses to break his grip. Daniels’ head begins to sag against his foe’s shoulder and his eyes are closing as his face reddens by the second…

HA: Daniels has nowhere to go….he is surely going to have to throw the towel in…

HE: The referee may have to make that decision, because I am not sure Daniels has enough left to even kick out….

The referee looks worried and he takes ahold of Daniels’ hand before lifting it in the air….he looks over to the timekeeper and then lets go…
..it drops back down!

HA: Three strikes and your out…

The referee takes ahold of Daniels’ arm again and lifts it up before letting go….it falls down to the side for a second time. The official repeats the process for a third time and then releases his grip on Daniels’ wrist…

HA: It’s falling….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:27 pm

HE; But Daniels is fighting back…somehow, some way….what a brave effort this is….

Daniels’ arm punches the air and he begins to struggle against the hold once more. DeMarcus Brown looks shocked and he struggles to sustain his grip as Daniels catches a second wind and is able to headbutt Brown in the face, breaking the hold…

HA: I can’t believe Daniels is still in this..

HE: The crowd may not like him but they admire his resolve…

The fans applaud as Daniels tries to catch his breath and then he catches Brown running in with a spinning black hole slam. Both men are down on the canvass and trying to regain a little energy to push themselves on….

HA: Daniels needs to pull something from the bottom of his trunks….he is in a bad way..

HE: But he’s fighting with all he has….

Brown is back up quicker and he tries to trap Daniels in the corner with a running spear but Daniels moves aside and sends his opponent clattering into the turnbuckle. Brown is groggy as he staggers back around and Daniels grabs him by the neck…

HA:WHHHHHHHHHAAHHH!

HE: Daniels hit the chokeslam….he is going to do it….

The ring shakes from the impact and Daniels makes the cover……………………1………………..2…………………kickout from Brown. Daniels gets back up and he is breathing heavily but he manages to pull Brown into the middle of the ring and lifts him into the air, scoring with a tremendous sit-down powerbomb….

HE: The impact from that move sent whiplash right up Brown’s spine…

HA: How is Daniels fighting this?

Daniels takes his time, feeling the pain in his body, but he crawls across and covers…………………1…………………………..2……………..Brown gets his shoulder up again. Daniels is slowly up on his feet and he looks at Brown, struggling to stand, and he pulls him into the middle…

HE: PERFECT STORM!

Daniels looks for the “red alert” but Brown is able to spin out and he once again lifts Daniels up and attempts to nail him with the F-5. Daniels drops off the back and he pushes Brown into the corner before running off the opposite ropes….

HA: SPEAR!

HE: DAMN!

HA: That’s what you call a drive-by!

Brown dodges the spear and he sends Daniels clattering through the ropes into the ringpost. Daniels eventually stumbles back around and he eats a rib-cracking spear of his own from Brown…

HE: There is a trickle of blood from Daniels’ mouth, the sustained attack to the body has caused some internal damage….

HA: DeMarcus Brown has just beaten him black and blue…

Daniels is struggling to even move on the canvass, blood dripping onto the mat, as Brown stands over him and then leaps into the air, driving his elbow down into the back of Daniels. He repeats the process seven times and the crowd look horrified as Brown drags Daniels back up to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulders…

HE: Is this even necessary?

HA: It’s message to the rest of the guys in the tournament, DeMarcus Brown means business…..CHECK THAT OUT!

HE: Broken Home with authority….

Brown drills Daniels into the mat with the F-5 and then he rolls him over onto his back and places both palms on his opponent’s chest as he the referee slides down to make the cover…………………..1………………….2………………………….3!

HA: DeMarcus Brown advances to the semi-finals of the UK Title tournament and is on fire right now…I don’t envy anyone who comes across Brown in the next round, he is on a whole new level…

HE: Jonathan Daniels was as brave as they come tonight, a fine effort….but before the bell had even rung to start the match he was on the backfoot and Brown never let up….that was a relentless assault from DeMarcus Brown, he is a very dangerous man…

HA: You are looking at the UK Champion, mark my words….who is more dominant than that right now?

HE: I don’t think I can argue that….Brown’s performance is one of the best I have seen in a 6CW ring since the re-opening….

HA: Daniels can live to fight again, but tonight there is nobody in the world that was going to stop Brown…

Brown holds his arms in the air and he just stares out at the crowd as they boo him furiously. Brown then looks down at Daniels, no emotion on his face, and shakes his head before motioning a belt around his waist and exiting the ring. The referee checks up on Daniels’ condition as Brown leaves through the curtain and the cameras follow him into the backstage area.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:29 pm

A recap of tonight's show is shown then the cameras go backstage Nate Nack is shown in his locker room , the crowd cheer as Emma hands him the 6CW belt and kisses him on the cheek, the view switches and shows Liam Wood stood with Thunder

T: Remember who you are dude

Wood flicks a steely glare at his friend
LW: I know exactly who I am, and I know exactly what needs to be done. This isn't about The Authority, this isn't about Nate. This is about me showing the world that I am the better man

I am the true champion in 6CW and I am about to prove that to everybody!!

Wood grabs the EWF belt and puts it over his shoulder as he strides purposefully out of the locker room, the camera focuses on Thunder who looks worried

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:30 pm

HE: Now tell me this isn’t one hell of a main event….how can you criticise the Authority when they are giving away matches like this?

HA: But why are they giving it away….this isn’t for the fans and you know it, the reason this match is taking place is because the Authority want Nack and Wood to beat each other senseless, weakening them for their upcoming title defenses…

HE: Look at it whatever way you want but the fact is that you are about to watch the 6CW World Champion versus the EWF World Champion in a no holds barred match….

The crowd in the Copper Box are making a lot of noise as the lights dim and then “666” screams out of the PA system. Flames blast from the stage and the fans rise to their feet as Liam Wood comes walking out into shot, the EWF Championship strapped around his waist. He walks from one side of the stage to the other, soaking up the reception, before making his way to the ring…

HA: Liam Wood will defend his championship against Vincent Costello and Enforcer next month at Ground Zero…he knows there is a bull’s eye on his back but tonight he needs to try and forget about that as he attempts to overcome one hell of a challenge…

Wood slaps the hands of some fans before clambering up into the ring and he unstraps his title belt as he climbs up the ropes. Wood poses for the masses of photos and then climbs down as “Unbreakable” screams out to another raucous ovation for the 6CW World Champion.

HE: I don’t know which one of these two I dislike more…

HA: But your opinion means nothing compared to these fans here tonight and they love both men….huge reaction for Nate Nack…

HE: Nack can prance around with that world championship but he is on borrowed time….

HA: Nack will defend that belt against The Authority’s Edward Plague and Orthrus next month….the odds could not be more stacked against the 6CW Champion, but he will fight until there isn’t a breath left in his body…a proud champion…

HE: Pride comes before the fall, brother…you know that…

Nack pauses on the ramp and he holds the 6CW Championship in the air as pyros explode behind him. He makes his way through the aisleway and the crowd reach over to touch him before he climbs up into the ring. Nack and Wood look at each other and then shake hands respectfully as the referee takes their belts and hands them out to the timekeeper…

HA: Both of these men know why this match has been made, they know that The Authority want them to take each other apart….

HE: And yet there is nothing they can do about it….they are going to fight and they both know it…

HA: One heck of a main event, champion versus champion and remember that this is a no holds barred match, anything goes…

HE: And although they are supposed to be on the same page I am telling you right now that deep down they both want to know who the better man is…..their egos are going to get in the way and they are going to rip each other to shreds…

There is a huge “6c-dub” chant as the referee signals for the bell to start the match and then Nack and Wood begin to circle each other. They go toe to toe and lockup in the centre of the ring before Nack uses his power to swivel around the back of Wood and he tries to lift him into a belly to back slam but Wood keeps grounded and elbows his way out before spinning out front and he twists Nack’s arm…

HE: I don’t think there is going to be a long feeling out process here, these guys are going to look for early openings…

Wood wrenches Nack’s arm and knees him in the stomach before looking for a whip, only for Nack to reverse and send Wood crashing into the corner. Nack looks for a running splash but Wood drives knees up in the chest and knocks Nack back before running at him…

HA: Big boot….

Nack ducks underneath the kick and he pushes Wood off the ropes before spinning him into a powerslam on the comeback…………………..1………………….Wood kicks out. Wood scampers back up and Nack boots him in the stomach before flipping him into the air…

HE: Power…no…

Wood scrambles down the back of Nack and pulls him into a schoolboy………………..1……………………2…………..shoulder up. Nack gets up and looks for a huge clothesline but Wood counters into a backslide……………………….1…………………….2………………kickout. They get back to their feet and Wood lifts Nack onto his shoulders and then pushes him off…

HA: WORLD…

Nack catches the knee of Wood before impact and he spins him around before throwing him across the ring with a beautiful overhead belly to belly suplex. Wood scrambles back up and Nack smashes him into the deck with a spinebuster……………………….1……………………….2………………….shoulder up. Nack gets back to his feet and he lifts Wood into a suplex…

HE: WAKE UP CALL!

Wood blocks the stunner and he pushes Nack into the ropes and then lifts him into a flapjack on the way back. Nack’s head slams into the mat and Wood quickly rolls on top of him and underhooks his arms, trying to pull him up into a full nelson…

HA: VIPER LOCK!
Nack uses his strength to block the submission and he breaks Wood’s grip and elbows him in the stomach before running him to the ropes and slinging him over the top to the outside. Wood lands hard on his back as Nack takes a breather…

HE: That was a bad landing for Liam Wood, and he is going to need a few moments to get himself together…

HA: I don’t think Nack wants to give him a few moments….

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:31 pm

Nack climbs out onto the apron and he waits for Wood to stand up before jumping off with a lariat that knocks his opponent down once again. The crowd are cheering as Nack gets up and then he pulls Wood around to the announce table….

HE: Both men starting to explore the options outside of the ring….

HA: They can do whatever they like…

Nack slams his palm down on the table and then he hooks his arms under Wood’s stomach and he flips him up onto his shoulders…

HE: He’s gonna powerbomb him through our table…

Wood quickly punches down into Nack’s head and he jumps out back before waiting for Nack to turn around and he dropkicks him back into the table. Wood then gets back up and he runs into Nack with a huge clothesline that sends the 6CW Champion flying over the top of the table…

HA: The Authority are loving every moment of this, they guys are battering each other….

Wood listens to the cheers of the crowd and then he pulls Nack back to the ring and bashes his head against the ring apron. Wood rolls Nack under the bottom rope and then he climbs onto the apron and begins to scale the ropes….

HE: Liam Wood is starting to find a little form now…he’s going airborne…

HA: And just like that, his momentum is gone…

Wood looks for his trademark flying elbow but Nack is able to roll away, sending the EWF Champion crashing into the mat. Wood is hurting as Nack gets back to his feet and he lifts his foe into a scoop slam before repeating the process twice more…

HE: Three big slams from Nack, he is taking charge once more…

Wood is groggy as he staggers up and Nack hits him with a t-bone suplex………………………1……………………..2…………………..shoulder up. Nack clambers back up and crushes Wood in the corner with a running splash before beckoning him out and lifting him onto his shoulders….

HA: F-U!

Wood amazingly lands out on his feet from the attempted AA and he tries to swing for a roundhouse kick but he is off balance and Nack is able to dodge before countering with a sickening dragon suplex……………..1………………………….2……………………shoulder up. Nack gutwrenches Wood up and spins him into a powerbomb…………………………1…………………………2…………….Wood manages to pop his shoulder!

HE: There is a sense that the three count may be drawing closer for Nate Nack…

HA: Wood doesn’t go down easily, though….

Nack wipes sweat from his brow and then tries to lean over the top of Wood and pull him into a camel clutch. Wood struggles against the hold and then manages to swipe Nack’s legs before turning and bridging over……………….1………………………….2…………..Nack bridges out and spins around the back of Wood…

HE: GERMAN…

Wood once again demonstrates his athleticism by landing out on his feet from the release German suplex. The crowd are stunned as Wood waits for Nack to turn around and knocks him down with a pele kick……………1……………………2……………..shoulder up. Wood slowly gets up and he throws Nack into a gutwrench suplex before welcoming him up again and this time scores with a full nelson slam………………….1…………………….2…………………kickout!

HA: Wood is fighting back, this is great for Enforcer,Orthrus and Plague…

Wood rests against the ropes for a moment and then makes his way over to the corner and kneels down. He is waiting for Nack to stand up and then he pushes himself off the ropes and charges forward, looking for a crushing spear….

HE: LOOK AT THAT!

The crowd are amazed as Nack just stops and he bench presses Wood up over his head with astonishing power. He holds Wood there and then presses him a few times before dropping him down into a modified Samoan drop…………………………1…………………………..2……………………Wood just manages to kick out!

HA: Nack is so strong and Wood is finding that hard to battle against…

Wood is holding his back as he gets up and Nack tries to lift him up into a bearhug but Viper is able to rake the eyes of his foe and then he runs off the ropes to gain himself more momentum…

HE: Nack was waiting…

Nack tilt-a-whirls Wood up and drills him with a backbreaker and then he runs off the ropes and returns with a huge leaping splash………………………1……………………….2………………Wood gets his shoulder into the air. Nack stands up and he pounds his chest before hauling Wood up into a front facelock…

HA: WAKE UP…

HE: ANACONDA VICE!

Nack tries to lift Wood into the suplex stunner but Wood swivels his legs around Nack’s chest and pulls his face forward into the submission hold. Nack is struggling to stay on his feet, swaying back and forth, as Wood yanks back on his head and really pushes him to his limit…

HE: Nack is in big trouble right now, he might have to tap…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:32 pm

Nack is hurting badly, his face barely visible underneath Wood’s arm, and he looks ready to topple down as Wood refuses to let up. The crowd are craning in to get a good look as Nack suddenly runs forward and slams Wood into the turnbuckle, breaking the hold.

HA: Nack needed that, I thought he was going to tap out…

HE: He did whatever he could, pure desperation…

Nack tries to gain his breath back but Wood charges at him and swings him into a neckbreaker. Wood then lets Nack back up and he boots him in the stomach before nailing him with a big time double armed DDT………………..1……………………………2……………………shoulder up!

HA: Back and forth they go, no let up from these guys…

HE: They are leaving it all in the ring tonight….

Wood breathes deeply as he gets back up to his feet and makes it over to the corner again. He clambers up to the top and he waits for Nack to get to his feet before launching off and wiping him out with a flying lariat. Nack staggers back up and Wood chokeslams him into a backbreaker……………….1…………………..2………….Nack just kicks out!

HA: Wood wants this, he wants so badly to be recognised as number one…

Wood gets back up and he heads for the corner once again, slowly making his way to the top rope. The flashbulbs go off all around as Wood settles himself on the turnbuckle and then launches himself through the air….

HE: He landed the elbow!

Wood drives his elbow down into the heart of Nack, drawing huge cheers from the crowd, and then he beckons the 6CW Champion back up before kicking him in the stomach and hooking his arms…

HA: VIPER DRIVER!

Nack staggers back to the ropes and counters with a backdrop that sends Wood over the top rope onto the apron. Wood quickly scrambles up and he shoulder thrusts Nack through the middle rope before dragging his head through the ropes onto the apron and then…

HE: OH MY GOD, IT’S OVER…

HA: He just hit that piledriver off the apron and onto the hard flooring….is Wood insane?

HE: Anything to maintain his position…

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

The fans are going wild as Wood piledrivers Nack off the apron and onto the hard flooring below. Viper is laying on his back, looking up at the bright lights, as the referee checks up on Nack’s condition…

HA: Nate Nack may have a broken neck…
HE: That was one hell of a risk for Wood to take….

Wood uses the apron to pull himself back to his feet and he looks at Nack, who is trying to sit up, and then around at the crowd. The cheers grow louder as Nack is able to stand up and he beckons for Wood to bring the fight on…

HE: The size of this man’s heart is incredible…

HA: Orthrus and Plague have got to be loving this….

Wood smiles in admiration and then marches forward and begins to throw right hands, which Nack answers back with shots of his own. They continue to trade until Wood knees Nack in the stomach and whips him forward…..BOOM!

HE: What a shift…

Nack reverses the whip and he sends Wood clattering into the ring steps, the impact reverberates around the arena. Nack rubs his neck and then he watches Wood crawling up and he sprints at him with serious momentum…

HA: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: This is awe-some x10

HE: They are broken in half…

Nack spears Wood right through the front of the announce table and rips the equipment in half, sending wood splintering everywhere. Both superstars are completely motionless in the wreckage of the table as the referee is forced to just stand and watch…

HA: What more can these two do to each other?

HE: They are so desperate to prove who the best really is, that is what this match boils down to…

The crowd are applauding and willing both men on as they try to crawl back toward the ring. Nack is clinging to the ring apron and is able to get back to a vertical base as Wood continues to struggle back to his feet. Nack makes his way forward and attempts to grab Wood by the shoulder but Wood spins quickly and smashes a monitor right into Nack’s face…

HA: That was a shot that may have opened up a chance for Liam Wood…

HE: I think he needed…

Nack staggers back to the ring and tries to climb in as Wood throws the monitor down and then grabs a steel chair from the timekeeper’s table. Wood makes his way back to the ring and he follows Nack inside, lifting the chair as he does so…

HA: Nate Nack has no idea what is lying in store for him…

HE: He’s about to get his lights turned out….

CRACK! Wood swings the chair at Nack but the 6CW Champion ducks the shot at the last second and the chair hits the mat as Nack rolls him up…………………1……………………….2………………shoulder up. Both superstars clamber back up and Nack lifts Wood onto his shoulders…

HA: Torture rack…

Wood falls off the back and he counters with a Russian legsweep that lashes the back of Nack’s head off the steel chair……………………………….1…………………………….2………………kickout from Nack. Wood gets back up to his feet and he hooks Nack’s arms as he pulls him over the chair…

HE: Things are about to get a whole lot worse for Nate Nack…VIPER DRIVER!

Nack suddenly scoops Wood up on his back and counters with an Alabama slam, rocking Wood’s head down onto the steel chair. Nack then waits for Wood to get back up and he presses him into the air and then drops him into a sickening European uppercut…

HA: The impact of that shot took away Liam Wood’s legs….he is done for…

Wood is completely flat out on his back as Nack presses the chair ontop of Wood’s chest and then heads to the corner. The crowd watch on in awe as Nack begins to scale the ropes and reaches the top of the turnbuckle…

HE: You don’t often see Nate Nack go high-risk like this…

Wood is suddenly back up and he launches the chair (ECW style) through the air, knocking Nack off balance as it collides with his head. Wood then runs forward and up the ropes before throwing Nack into a huge top rope belly to belly suplex….

HA: Sensational….that was one hell of a move….

The crowd are cheering wildly as Nack slams into the mat and the cameras show that Liam Wood has wrapped his legs around the ropes, stopping himself from falling back to the canvass (ala Daniel Bryan). Wood sits back up on the top rope and he looks down at Nack before smiling and standing up on the ropes…

HE: Liam Wood showing amazing technique to remain on the ropes….waiting for Nack to rise….HERE HE COMES!

Wood launches off into a crossbody and he takes Nack out but Mighty Mighty amazingly rolls through with Wood in his arms and lifts him into a cradle before slinging him into a huge fall away slam…

HA: This is incredible….what a match this is turning into…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:33 pm

Crowd: Let’s go Viper….Let’s go Nack x10

Nack is crawling to the corner as Liam Wood struggles up on the opposite side of the ring. They glare across at each other and then rush forward into the middle and begin to tee off with rights and lefts. Nack’s punches are heavier and he begins to rock Wood back on his heels before whipping him across the ring…

HE: Backdrop…

Wood leapfrogs over the back of Nate Nack and then runs the opposite ropes before returning with a huge big boot to the face of Nack. Wood then drags Nack back to his feet and hooks his arms…

HA: VIPER DRIVER….GOT HIM!

The crowd are going wild as Wood nails Nack with the pedigree/curb stomp combo but the effort of the match causes Wood to roll away in pain himself. The referee just watches on as both men struggle to even move before Wood is able to crawl back across and lay a hand over Nack’s chest after a few moments of lapse…

HE: Nack isn’t even moving…

….2

………kicks out!

HA: INCREDIBLE SCENESS HERE AT ANARCHY…

HE: The few seconds that Nack had to recover after taking the “viper driver” was just enough….but he is barely even able to open his eyes…

Liam Wood is holding three fingers up but the referee shakes his head and motions that it was a two count. The EWF Champion looks stunned as he gets back up to his feet and he breathes deeply before ushering Nack up and he lifts him onto his shoulders…

HA: WORLD…

Nack drops off the back and he spins Wood around before kicking him in the stomach and he suplexes the EWF Champion over his shoulder….

HE: WAKE…

Wood drops over the back and he tries to lock in a sleeper but Nack sits down into a jawbreaker that sends Wood staggering back into the ropes. Viper staggers forward and Nack suplexes him into the air once again…

HA: HE GOT THE WAKE UP CALL!

The arena is rocking as Nack drills Wood with the stunner in the centre of the ring, but the impact leaves both men sprawled on the deck with nothing left in the tank. The referee is looking concerned as both superstars continue to look up at the lights…

HE: These two men have put so much into this match….what a show for these fans…

HA: And it isn’t over yet….neither is able to get the decisive fall…

Nack is trying to crawl over to make the cover on Wood, but he is having serious difficulty in moving his own bodyweight. The crowd are willing both men as Nack is able to finally land a palm on Wood’s chest…………………….1……………………………….2……………………………….3!

HA: He’s got him….Nate Nack wins…

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:34 pm

HE: Guess again….

The boos are suddenly rife in the arena as Orthrus pulls Nate Nack from the ring and he lifts him into a bearhug before slamming him back into the ringpost. Orthrus lets out a roar and throws Nack back in the ring as Edward Plague appears on the opposite side…

HA: What the hell is this? A damn mugging….this is a disgrace…

HE: This is called “business”….Wood and Nack has their fifteen minutes of fame, time to move aside for the big guns….they need to learn that The Authority are in charge around here….

Nack staggers back up and Edward Plague rams a hard knee into his stomach before launching him into the corner and beginning to tee off with brutal punches and kicks. Nack falls down into a seated position as Orthrus runs in and kicks him clean in the face…

HA: Nate Nack never stood a damn chance….GET THEM VIPER!

Wood is suddenly up on his feet with a steel chair in hand and he swings it at the back of Orthrus…..CRACK!....Orthrus staggers away and then Wood drives the chair into Plague’s stomach and smashes it across his spine….

HE: Stop him…

The crowd are going wild as Wood lifts the chair into the air again, ready to slam it down on Orthrus’ head, as Enforcer rolls into the ring and sprints at the EWF Champion…

HE: YES!

HA: For goodness sake….this is not right…

HE: This is the law of the jungle….

Enforcer wipes Wood out with the “facecheck” leaving his rival completely unconscious on the mat. The boos are deafening as Enforcer kneels over Wood with a smug look on his face and then Orthrus and Plague drag Nack into the middle of the ring….

HE: Fighting is futile….

HA: Nate Nack is going for a ride….DOUBLE CHOKE….

BOOM!!!!!!

HA: NO!

The entire arena rises as “Pieces” blasts out of the speakers and Drake comes sprinting down to the ring with a steel chair in hand. He begins swinging the weapon like a madman, clattering it against the side of Edward Plague’s head, as The Authority flee the ring with a panic. Drake looks all fired up as he throws the chair over the ropes and it hits Orthrus in the back, screaming for them to come back and fight…

HE: Drake has no business out here….

HA: Just like Orthrus, Plague and Enforcer have no business being here….The Authority overstepped their mark tonight and it’s good to see them retreating for once….they ruined a damn fine main event right here…

HE: They were out here to do a job and Drake stuck his nose where it doesn’t belong….he will pay for those actions, I guarantee that…

HA: I’m sure he doesn’t give a damn….Drake wants to fight, rid 6CW of the cancer that infects it, and Nate Nack and Liam Wood will gladly join that crusade….this is a long way from over, you mark my words…

Wood and Nack are back on their feet and they look each other up and down, respect in their eyes, and then turn to side with Drake and stare out at The Authority. All six men share looks of hatred as the fans chant for them to fight…

HA: 6CW rising up against The Authority, they are ready for a fight….

HE: No point in fighting for free….these rogues will get their comeuppance in due course, I have no doubts….The Authority does not take kindly to bandits….Wood and Nack can kiss their world championships goodbye….and Drake can prepare the eulogy for his career, they are all finished…

HA: Whether they succeed or whether they fail does not matter….the uprising has begun and there is more than one battle left on the horizon for these two armies….

The show goes off air as Wood and Nack hold their respective world championships in the air and Drake points the steel chair at the members of The Authority on the stage. The stare-down continues as the scene fades out.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down