The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th September

+10
Gregers
Fernando
cabowers
Marky
Michael_Sweetwater
Enforcer
MtotheC
x12x
Dolphin Ziggler
Paul Mac 6CW
14 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th September Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th September

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:14 am

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th September

Match One
UK Championship Tournament First Round

Mike Conrad vs. Jack Hurst

*GazzyD vs Max Adamson Contract Signing

Match Two

Alejandro Suarez vs. Jimmy Phillips

Match Three

Max Adamson vs. Blade

Match Four

Marty Helms vs. Robin Reborn

Match Five
Fatal Fourway

DeMarcus Brown vs Chaos vs Jonathan Daniels vs Mike Masters

Match Six

Liam Wood/Vincent Costello vs. Enforcer/Tyler Roth

Match Seven

Thunder vs Ojore

Main Event

Nate Nack/??? vs. Orthrus/Edward Plague

*Card subject to change*.

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th September Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th September

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 29 Aug 2013, 11:54 pm

The following is a Robin Reborn promo filmed right at the end of the last show:-

We start with a fuzzy black and white screen and can hear a man shouting from the second the shot begins

"Is this thing on?! Is this--why cant I see my face, people need to see what the god damn it hell has happened to my face!"

The camera flicks into life and we see a close up of a bloodied nose and cut open lips. As the camera zooms out we first see the face of Robin Reborn, soaked in blood that is still seemingly pouring out from the top of his head, and then ripped clothes and quite clearly beaten down arms and chest.

RR "Look at me! 6CW, play this damn tape on air. This is what that monster thinks it takes to keep Robin Reborn down?! No, no, no! Not today, not any day! I can take a beating, man, I get the **** back up too! But not on these terms! You don't come at me in the parking lot at the end of the show, you lump of ****!"

Robin is now pacing with the camera in hand, and we can see bloody hand prints on the wall of the building, and see we are outside the 6CW Arena in the car park.

He keeps pacing "I got time to heal. Next time you see Robin Reborn I'm gonna go out there and prove to you that the crown is slipping. I'm gonna take it all out on poor Marty Helms. This UK Championship? Man, I dont care no more. The boy Helms is gonna feel the wrath another man deserves. I'm gonna go out into that ring and prove you cant keep me down. And then I'm gonna show you the power I have to kick a man's head off, before the grace to fall from the skies and drill the wind out of him."

Suddenly, he stops. He breathes in deep, eyes closed, head back, embracing the air of the night. Then he smiles, with blood in his teeth. "Oh Man of War, I'll bring you what you crave. And I'll take that XTreme Championship straight afterwards too. I'll be the man you just can't keep down. I'm the Prince, put your crown on the ground!"

The camera drops to the floor and we can hear Reborn shout "I'm the Future King!" before we fade out of shot.

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 30 Aug 2013, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th September Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 11th September

Post by x12x Fri 30 Aug 2013, 7:38 am

The scene opens in a corridor of the Copper Box Arena, as the camera pans around the figure of the EWF Champion The Viper Liam Wood can be seen pacing back and forth with a dejected look across his face, as he paces he stops and suddenly runs forward picking up a bin and launching it down the corridor. Pausing for a second he sits down staring at the new poster for Ground Zero featuring the two contenders for his EWF World Title, Enforcer and the latest edition Vincent Costello.

???: I guess you've heard about your match then dude

Viper looks up with a confused look as Thunder stands over the frustrated champion with a sympathetic look across his face.

LW: What match!? I haven't been told anything!

TH: Oh, well I have some good news and some bad news...the good news is you're teaming up with someone to take on Enforcer and Tyler Roth.

LW: Please tell me it's you dude, I'm sick of having one arm tied behind my back...I need to get back on track!

TH: (Reluctantly) The bad news...It's Costello.

Viper pauses for a second open mouthed before standing up and punching the wall in anger. He sits back down and runs his hand through his hair with an angry look on his face.

LW: WHAT THE HELL!? I'm going against a man who cost me my last match and the man in my corner is the S.O.B who stole MY title off me!? I'm sick of being thrown under the f**king bus...they take my title, they take my streak and now they've put me in damn handicap match! What am I meant to do!?

TH: Maybe you should show them who you are...maybe you should show them why that World Title is around your waist, why you held the TV Title for the entire duration of EWF...they took your title but you're much more than a belt...you're a true champion...

Thunder taps Viper on the shoulder

TH: ...Show them.

Viper pauses for a few seconds before a cunning smile covers his face and a fire appears in his eyes as worried look appears on Thunder's face.

TH: Dude...I've seen that look before...this isn't going to end well is it!?

LW: You have no idea.

TH: I've seen that look before and I'm begging you to think about what you're about to do

LW: Who says I'm going to do something stupid!

TH: The last time I saw that look was in school and we ended up fighting ten guys in a parking lot!

Viper begins to laugh as he walks away leaving Thunder with a smirk across his face, as he reaches the stage entrance he bumps in to Kelsey Callihan who has a devious look across her face.

KC: Hey cutie

LW: Keep moving skank.

Viper walks out of shot as a furious look covers the face of Kelsey, she scowls and stamps her feet as the scene fades to black.

A few moments later the Copper Box Arena goes wild as “€666” by “I Killed The Prom Queen” fills the airways, the fans standing tall as The Viper Liam Wood appears on the stage, his dejected look replaced with a fired up stare as he makes his way down to the ring. Rolling in he takes a mic and begins to pace the ring, his face still showing the effects of his double match at the last Anarchy, he soaks in the attention before sending a message to the Authority.

“So Callihan, Jones...You must think I'm on the ropes right now...your henchmen have knocked me down over and over again but I have a message for you that you need to realise...I will always get back up...knock me down nine times and I'll get up ten times...I've never given up before and I won't let a bunch thick skulled brother's who get hard over pushing people around crush me...put me in as many matches as you want but the truth is...you picked on the wrong person!”

Viper pauses as the crowd begin to chant his name, he smiles before continuing to talk to the men who are looking to end his career.

“See, the thing is...I can tell you were looking for a Martyr...someone you could crush as a warning to the rest of the roster...well if I'm that person then so be it...I hope you've realised what you've done...you've lit the fuse on dynamite and when this is all said and done...I'm bringing you down and it doesn't matter what you do to me...the funny thing is, you almost had me, I was actually considering being a part of your pathetic little regime...luckily a good friend made me see the truth...the truth that if I became your champion...that gold would mean!”

“So take my titles...beat me down...get your brainless lackeys to screw me over...hell, even put me in matches I have no chance of winning...it's not going to crush me...I'm the best in the business and two old men who can't fight their own fight aren't going to beat me...I don't blame you for being bitter though...you see me and you see the future of this industry...a future that you can't control and that scares you!”

“At next weeks Anarchy I face Enforcer and Tyler Roth with Vincent Costello as my tag partner...It's basically a handicap match and the odds are stacked against me! I'll probably lose but instead of taking the easy way out I'm going to bring them all down with me...starting tonight!”

Viper pauses before a smile crosses his face and he climbs the turnbuckle, placing the mic to his lips.

“I challenge any of you worthless idiots to come out here and face me one on one...you might have me surrounded but I'm ready to show you that I may be outnumbered but I will NEVER be outgunned...one by one you will all fall and at the end of The Authorities power trip...The Viper Liam Wood will be the one standing tall!"

"This challenge goes out to anyone in the Authority...Costello, Enforcer, Roth...hell, I'd even kick Jones or Callihan's ass right now!”

Viper drops down staring at the ramp willing for someone to come out, the fans chanting his name.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 30 Aug 2013, 8:02 am

The scene opens at the next edition of Anarchy  live from the Cooper Box arena London, the camera spins around the raucous crowd before stopping at the announce table where broadcast partners and brothers  Harold and Henry are positioned.

HA: Good evening ladies and gentlemen I’m Harold joined as always at ringside by my brother Henry and this is 6CW, what a show we have lined up for you tonight, drama, conflict and total non-stop action from start to finish.

HE: Will you can the dramatics for just one minute, before half the audience switch off because of your ramblings…

As the brothers squabble a deep southern American accent booms out over the in-house announce system:

Man: You shouldn't try to understand what you can’t control, instead you should...

Run

The Godfather music hits and a single red rose appears on the tron, thorns begin to wrap themselves around the flower as the words Costello’s Law appear alongside the rose.

HE: Thank god, someone who has something worth listening two, one of the number one contenders for the EWF world championship and my new personal favourite superstar Vincent Costello.

Costello stands on the ramp dressed in a smart three piece suit he unbuttons the jacket, nonchalantly raise one arm in the air and shouts Costello’s Law at the top of his voice. The fans begin to boo loudly.

HA: The fans don’t exactly warm to Mr Costello do they?

HE: Of course they don’t, there jealous, I mean just look at Vincent, he’s a star!

Costello swaggers down to the ring, an almost sarcastic, smug look all over his face. Vincent collects a microphone from the ring announcer as he enters the ring via the steel steps.

As Costello brings the microphone to his lips, the crowd begin to boo again, Costello smiles and continues…

VC: Now, now, now settle down, settle down, I know this is London, the city of unsophisticated, uneducated, pale, American wannabes but please show some decorum.

HA: Costello continuing to endear himself to this hostile crowd!?!

VC: I stand here after giving Liam Wood the beating of his life last week and subjecting him to yet another defeat at the hands of Costello’s law. You know what Liam? Sometimes in life you have to just admit when you’re bested, you can’t beat me, I know it, you know, every fat ass sitting in this arena knows it, you just don’t have what it takes!

In fact if I was you I would be ashamed, I would be embarrassed, how can you strap that title around your waist? How can you call yourself the best? When I held that title I was living, breathing proof of the very best the company had to offer, I beat every challenger and I defeated every contender on my way to the gold, yet you have had your shoulders pinned to the mat by nearly every wrestler in the back, shameful! No wonder the Authority doesn’t believe in you and no wonder why no one in back shows you any respect.

Seasoned veterans, future hall of famers like Enforcer respect me, because he sees a kindred spirit in Vincent Costello, he sees and respects me as a true student of the game, not some jumped up punk who’s spends too much time uploading videos and tweeting to be taken seriously as competitor, someone who cares more about what these idiots think that getting the W in the win column.

You can scratch last week up to interference, injustice or prejudice but let’s face it Liam, you just don’t have what it takes to beat me.

So once again just like I did before I became the longest ever reigning and most dominant EWF champion ever when I put Jason Sparkx down I stand here your champion elect!

Costello’s Law says: the kind is dead…long live the king!

Costello throws one arm above his head and the Godfather music hits; he climbs the turnbuckle and motions a title belt around his waist as the scene ends.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 01 Sep 2013, 12:09 am

OOC: I wrote this for JJ's tournament on Indian Summer but it relates to events going on in 6CW and doubts Viper is having with his being beaten down two weeks in a row so I thought I'd post it. It's very different to my normal style as it's part narrative, part inner monologue.)

-----------------------------

CRACK! The door swings open slamming in to the wall, paint falling as the cast iron handle makes it's impact, the sound echoing through the empty room suddenly replaced by the sound of regret or more precisely, pain...the pain of defeat, the pain of having the life you knew ripped from your very hands but most of all...physical pain filling every inch of a solitary figure. For a few seconds the doorway remains dark and uninviting, the heavy breathing masked behind a wall of darkness, the same darkness that once filled a man with fear...but the truth is irrational fears don't last long when you're under threat...you don't worry about spiders when you have a gun to your head...the oncoming bullet is a million bites combined.

A hand reaches from the darkness, pulling at the wall for support as the lights begins to flicker, illuminating the features of a broken man. The scars of war still fresh but is he fighting a losing battle...is it already over? Once again the single swinging bulb overhead fights to survive, it flickers again, casting a dull light over the figure of The Viper Liam Wood, a man under threat...a broken man.

Suddenly, darkness once again.

Crumpling in to the corner this isn't the man in front of the camera, the man who can fight a thousand monsters and leave without a scratch, a man who's voice is a weapon.. This is a man who has been pulled down to the depths of hell, a man who in a few short days has gone from being on top of the world to struggling underneath the weight of it...a few thousand miles sure can make a difference. He waits, trying to exhale the feeling in his chest, not sure if it's all in his head or if all of this is beginning to take it's toll...a man can only survive for so long when surrounded by vultures...swimming with sharks...wrestling with demons. The light flickers again, this time staying on, fighting as much as Liam had tried, the light illuminating the purple and blues left along the face of our hero...maybe sometimes the bad guy wins? Maybe in the real world good and evil mean nothing and power and authority are the only reality?

Maybe the hero has to die?

NO
"This is a legacy...this is a legacy...this is a legacy."

…Legacies
...don't
...die.

The ringing in his head was about to have company...the silence shattered, that vibration felt like it could have torn down the walls from around him revealing the rest of the world crumbling just like those walls, the safety they provided gone...was it ever there?

No.

Sometimes a voice has the answer, sometimes you force it to answer a question in your head that no one but you knew you're asking...

“Hello, is this Liam Wood? Hello? I have a proposition for you...a chance to find normality.”

...this is that voice.

Once again...darkness.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 02 Sep 2013, 9:15 am

The following takes place immediately after Viper's in ring promo

As the fans continue to chant Liam Wood's name he starts to pace impatiently, continuing to fire the crowd up and motioning for somebody to answer his challenge. Just as Liam shrugs his shoulders in frustration that he would not get a response, Saturday Night blasts around the arena.

HE: Oh yes! Business is about to pick up, The Viper could regret issuing an open challenge. Enforcer has answered and he has been on a dominant roll for months!

HA: I don't think Liam will be too worried, look at the grin on his face. He can't wait to get his hands on the man who cost him his match against Costello. And from the reaction of this crowd they feel exactly the same, the boos are deafening.

HE: These morons don't know what they are talking about, The Authority is taking this company to new heights - and Enforcer is spearheading their actions.

On the ramp Enforcer is stood still at the top of the ramp glaring at Liam, neither man taking their eyes off the other.

E: You still don't see it do you Liam? We're not trying to martyr you or send a message to the locker room...we don't need to. It has been the same throughout history, evolve or die. Anyone in the back who can't conform to the way things are now will soon be gone - with or without you.

You say that a good friend stopped you from joining us. You may consider him a friend now, but believe me he has persuaded you to make the worst decision of your career.

I'm a fair man and whilst I have no problem in injuring people or shortening careers, I don't want to come between two best friends. Think about what you're doing, you may be willing to throw away your livelihood, but are you willing to risk your friendship to resentment? You will end up blaming Thunder for everything that is coming to you - and I don't want to be responsible for that.

HE: The crowd are booing, but Enforcer is showing what a great man he is. How many people on our roster would think of others like that...not Liam Wood for one!

HA: That's crap and you know it, Enforcer doesn't give a damn about anyone or anything and this crowd can see through him. From the look on Liam's face he isn't buying it either!

E: I can see that you're not going to take my advice, so I guess I should address our match at Anarchy. I have the honour of teaming with the baddest man on the planet and someone who I know will do what is best for business. With the guidance of The Authority he is going to be a huge star in the very near future and I look forward to seeing what he can do.

Having said all of that, I am a little concerned about the match. You're not too much of a worry Liam, but your tag partner is a formidable opponent. I mean, the way he dismantled you to join me as number one contender was something else. You have complained about a handicap match, but you should be honoured to have a partner of Costello's standard going into our match.

Who knows, if you two find some chemistry it could even spell trouble for me in our world title match?

Enforcer grins and begins to laugh as the volume of the crowds boos increases again.

HA: Enforcer has come out here with the sole intention of mocking The Viper, this could be a very dangerous game to play.

HE: Oh yeah? And what exactly is Liam going to do about it?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:08 am

Viper pauses for a few seconds before smiling at Enforcer and raising the microphone to his lips. The booing for Enforcer stops as the fans listen to Viper's reply.

“Wow, Evolution? I'm shocked your vocabulary stretches that far...”

The crowd laugh as Viper continues to talk with a more serious tone.

“You can call it evolution...I'll call it what it is...selling out...I'm not surprised though, when we were in EWF together you did the same exact thing. You hid behind The Fear Campaign because you realised an important lesson...despite the macho facade, despite the faux bad ass attitude...you're nothing more than a brainless henchman...if you didn't have Jones and Callihan telling you to breathe you'd probably suffocate...you're a pion, your bosses say “jump” and you say “how high?” with a smile on your face because you know that without the backing of some mysterious powerful group...you'd be another nobody losing matches to the real talent...I guess teaming with Roth makes sense now!”

“You see the name might have changed but the stories still the same...you'll come out here week after week and when things start going wrong, your little buddies will come out and make up for the fact that you just don't quite have it...like you said, YOU had to adapt...YOU had to conform because this is survival of the fittest and you're just a sheep.”

The fans begin to chant for Viper as he continues to talk to the man who cost him his last match at Authority, the smile reappears across him face as he soaks in the fans chants.

“Now, you might think that this tactic you and the Authority have is smart but the truth is...you've screwed yourself and they couldn't care less...they told you to come out during my match with Costello and take me out, to make sure my match at Ground Zero will be near impossible for me to leave with my title but the truth is...you've just made it harder for yourself.”

Enforcer looks on angrily as Liam pauses for a few seconds leaving Enforcer getting impatient, Viper begins to pace the ring before continuing.

“You see, at Ground Zero you and Costello do have an advantage! You're practically in a handicap match against me and you have the Authority on your side even when I manage to fight back...the one problem is...you and Costello will be left to decide who gets the title...do you really think you can trust him or that he trusts you?”

"It's obvious that you don't...you're only out for yourself, you showed that with how you disregarded Fear as soon as we defeated them and how you talk about Thunder...a man I've been friends with for half my life...a man who gave me the best advice I've had since coming to this company...you see that's true trust...you and Costello is a car crash waiting to happen."

An ugly grimace covers the face of Enforcer as he attempts to reply but Viper cuts him off, continuing to talk.

“So you and Costello should enjoy this circle jerk while it lasts because when it comes to an end...and it will...I'll be ready to strike and retain MY title because as I've shown time and time again...you just can't keep me down.”

Viper lowers the microphone as he waits for Enforcer to reply...

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 02 Sep 2013, 10:54 am

Enforcer continues to glare at Viper before a smile spreads across his face.

E: You think we don't have a plan? You really believe that The Authority hasn't fully mapped out what will happen at Ground Zero?

You paint me as a mindless sheep, that's fine believe that all you want - it is only you that it will hurt. I don't follow anybody if it doesn't benefit me, Jones and Callihan know that. Perhaps I will take a step back here and there, but I know the bigger picture and know my position in it.

I don't need to trust Vincent, he is my opponent at Anarchy and again at Ground Zero. You are the one who needs to find some trust, when you stand in the ring facing Roth and me, remember that Costello will be right behind you!

You would call me a sellout. Anybody who looks out for themselves in this industry gets called the same by people like you. You people who pander to the fans and will say and do anything to make sure they cheer you and chant your name. You call me a sheep, but the day these fans come round to our way of thinking you will change your tune. You will come crawling to us just to hear the fans chant for you one last time.

You hide behind your attitude and bravado, but all you are is a little boy looking for love from the most moronic place possible.

They will leech you dry. They will cheer you on to put your body on your line time after time. They will be responsible for your career ending sooner than it should.

Without them clouding your judgement you would see the sensible decision, but instead you stand up to us for their love. That love will be your undoing...and it will be on their shoulders, not ours!

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 02 Sep 2013, 11:37 am

“Enforcer, you've got it all wrong...I know for a fact that The Authority have a plan...the truth is though, it doesn't matter to them who is involved...all they want is their champion holding the belt...they want complete control...they could care less who does it for them...you, Costello, Roth...it really doesn't matter...you're all expendable pawns to them...you say you'll step back here and there...does that mean you're going to lie back and let Costello take this title when you two team up against me at Ground Zero?”

“Are you going to be his bitch, Enforcer?”

Viper laughs as Enforcer shakes his head and shouts from the stage, Viper smiles and continues to talk.

“I guess that's what you mean when you say you know your position...good boy, take your place as a lap dog, live up to your lack of talent...show the world how easy you are to manipulate and never truly challenge for greatness...take your place as Costello's bitch and maybe if you're lucky he'll let you shine his shoes for him...you can call it respect but I know Costello better than most people.”

“Vincent talks about respect but the truth is you're just the next person who's lined up to wipe his ass, you helped him out so for about an hour he'll probably talk about you like you aren't a complete joke but the funny thing is, when someone asks him about beating me...he'll claim that he did it on his own...that you interfering wasn't a factor because to him...you aren't a factor...you've given him a title shot and he'll show no respect for you...he only cares about himself...so yeah Enforcer...take your place, know your role and leave the real wrestlers to push the boundaries.”

Viper pauses as the fans go crazy once again, he paces the ring and poses for the fans before turning his attention back to Enforcer who has began to pace the stage in frustration, the grimace still across his face as Viper continues.

“At Anarchy I walk into the lions den, you can claim that Costello will be on my side but we all know that this is part of The Authorities plans...another way to take me down and attempt to take me out of the title match...another way of screwing me over...they took MY TV title, they've had you brainless thugs beating me down week after week but I'm still here, I'm still breathing and I'm still fighting...it's going to take more than two old men and their self important drones to stop me for good.”

“You might think that you know how Ground Zero is going to pan out but I'm here to tell you...no, I'm here PROMISING you that your world is going to crumble around you...because once I take Costello out it'll be me and you and there is nothing that will stop me tearing you apart and showing you the difference between a real wrestler and whatever you're trying to pass yourself off as.”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 02 Sep 2013, 12:16 pm

E: I'm nobodies bitch. Whatever happens between now and Ground Zero is irrelevant, whatever goes on between Costello, The Authority and me is what it is. Things will change once the bell rings for our match though, Enforcer looks after Enforcer first and foremost. It just so happens that what I want at Ground Zero coincides with The Authority's wishes, I'd be a fool not to take advantage of that.

A fool a lot like you Liam. You already have what they want, you could have had the power and glory to go with it - but instead it will be taken from you.

While I have a common goal with Callihan and Jones we will work together as a unit. Drake is a man I respect and admire, I have quickly come to realise that his best traits are also evident in Mr Jones. They are good men and with them by my side the three of us will benefit.

If they choose to back a different guy I will respect that, this is business...but they won't do that as they are already backing the future world champion and the man who will drag 6CW kicking and screaming into a new era. Why would they dream of changing?

The idiots in EWF held me back and stopped me getting the shots I deserved. I refuse to let that happen here. I will reach the pinnacle and there is nothing anyone, especially you, can do about it.

I have no fears about facing you one on one. You have had it easy up until joining 6CW with hand picked opponents to protect you, that has ended and I finally get my chance to show you why i am the domiant force in wrestling today.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Mon 02 Sep 2013, 1:15 pm

As Enforcer talks Viper begins to shake his head, clapping and laughing bringing Enforcer to an abrupt end, as the fans boo's die down Viper take to the mic again.

“Keep telling yourself that you're not anybodies bitch but look at you, you've spent the last few months doing the bidding of other people. You've put your body on the line time and time again while other people sat back and reaped the rewards...what do you have to show for yourself with your work for The Fear Campaign or the Authority? You've won no titles and it's clear they're not confident in you being able to do the job against me even with the Soldiers Of Authority holding your hand...they made you help Costello because they have no faith in your abilities...you might respect Drake but he clearly has none for you...you think you can take me on your own...you're the only one.”

“You're a joke, you have the gaul to call yourself the dominant force in wrestling today yet you're willing to take a back seat for Costello if your moronic bosses decide you aren't who they see as championship material...because that's what they want right...they want the person who's best the business...the champion who can be the face of this business...that's why they asked me first!” They wanted the Best In The Business on their side, they knew that with me they wouldn't have to clean up my messes, they could concentrate on the business while I did what I did best...wrestled...but as we all knew, I'm NOT for sale!”

The fans begin to chant EWF as Viper psyches them up, a grimace covers Enforcers face as the cheers build up even more, the sound of stamping feet and cheering fans fills the arena as Viper continues with a serious tone.

“Let me refresh your memory though, you claim that I had it easy in EWF? Do you remember what you and the rest of your Fear rejects ATTEMPTED to do? For months I was jumped, beaten down and my titles were put under threat...yet I ended my time at EWF as the World Champion while you ended up getting bitten on the ass for teaming up with Fear when one of your own turned his back on you...I was the first and ONLY TV champion...I was the first and ONLY double champion...I was the last ever EWF World Champion before the merge and I was the man who lead EWF to victory at Day Of Reckoning.”

“Paint it however you want Enforcer...make all the excuses the truth is you're just the Authorities puppet...”

“...and it won't be long until I cut the strings.”

Viper drops the mic and rolls out of the ring before jumping the guard rail and disappearing in to the crowd leaving an angry look across the face of Enforcer.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Mon 02 Sep 2013, 2:49 pm

Enforcer stroms from the stage and the camera man has to run through the entrance to keep up with him. When he catches up with him Enforcer is striding along the corridor, when he reaches the office of Jones and Callihan and walks straight in.

Drake Callihan is sat with his feet on the desk, but stands up as Enforcer enters and stands over his desk.

DC: What is the meaning of this? Don't you know how to knock?

E: So I need to knock now as well? Perhaps Viper was right and that you have taken me for nothing but a fool ever since I joined FEAR!

DC: What are you talking about??

E: The fact that Viper said that you don't have faith in me to get the job done and that is the reason why Costello is in the match too...

DC: You don't think you can get the job done with Costello involved? Perhaps it is me that was the fool...perhaps you are not the man I thought you were!

E: DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION ME! I HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT LOYAL TO YOU!

DC: YOU THINK YOU CAN RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME? WHAT HAVE YOU...

??: What the hell is going on here?

DC: I'm glad you're here brother, perhaps you can talk sense into this idiot?

E: You're calling ME an idiot?

MJ: Calm down the two of you. Drake, you know that Enforcer is not an idiot he was one of the first to see the benefits of The Authority - please treat him with the respect he deserves.

DC: But he came barging in here, raising his voice and questionning us!

MJ: All good minds should question their leader from time to time. Enforcer, I understand your frustrations and I know my brother isn't always the calmest of influences on proceedings - but please try to keep your emotions in check.

E: Not only do I have Viper to deal with, Drake is stood here questionning if I am the right man for the job. Is that why you got Costello involved?

MJ: You know the plan E, nothing has changed. Don't let the words of somebody as worthless as Liam Wood get under your skin.

E: You're right...

MJ: I know, and you heard what he said about Day of Reckoning...

E: Claiming the victory as if Mike Conrad wasn't the only reason he stole the title that should have been mine!

MJ: As you said, he'll say anything to keep the fans cheering him.

E: We'll see how they cheer when he is left broken and title-less at Ground Zero.

MJ: That's what I like to hear, now why don't the three of us have a drink like the partners that we are...

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 03 Sep 2013, 1:26 am

Backstage, Timothy Allen is in front of the cameras in the interview area

"Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper Picked a peck of pickled peppers, Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?"

"Red Lorry, Yellow Lorry, Red Lorry, Yellow lolly, God damn it!"

Jack Hurst walks into shot beside Timothy with a smile on his face "Keep it calm, Timothy, you know you've got class, don't let this Authority lark rustle your feathers!"

TA "Ahhh, Jack, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

JH "Well, my dear lad, I have a favour to ask of you. Tis quite the predicament. I have spent the entire past three days looking for Mr Conrad. I would like a conversation with him before our match, man-to-man, a gentlemanly affair I assure you."

TA "Right... Where do I come in?"

JH "Well, you're a man of the people. If you see the old chap, could you send him my way. I'll be in the gym with Reborn, the one just next to the arena."

TA "Sure thing, as long as we can send cameras down for the meeting?"

JH "I'll leave that to your production team and their wise discretion. Must be off, have a wonderful evening."

And with that, Jack bows and walks calmly away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Tue 03 Sep 2013, 4:36 am

“Unbreakable” hits the speakers as the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack hobbles down the ramp, supported by a crutch and Emma on his left side. He's wearing a gray hoodie that covers his head and jeans. The crowd leaps to its feet as he slowly makes his way to the ramp, being helped up the stairs and into the ring.

“There's the current 6CW champion Nate Nack, looking worse for wear after the brutal attack from behind three weeks ago,” says Henry Lloyd, one half of the Lloyd announce team.

“If he has anyone to blame, it's himself," replies his partner Harold. "Besides, it's the way it would have been if Andrews was still in charge. We call the show Anarchy, it's bound to happen.”

“How can you condone these kinds of acts?”

“Because he's a bad egg. He's acting against the Authority when he should be respectful. There's a reason Jones is in charge, and he should respect that. What happened last week just shows you what happens when you don't respect the Authority.”

"I think you mean fear, not respect."

"I've heard it both ways."

“Eight fourteen,” begins Nate Nack. He's sitting in a chair in the middle of the ring and leaning forward with his head down. “Those words are your silver bullet, Plague. Those words are your kryptonite, Orthrus. Those words are my saving grace. Those words defy anything you could ever say to me.”

Nate looks up and takes off the hood, revealing a bandaged head and eyepatch over his left eye.

“Every insult you've ever flung at me, every put-down you've aimed my way, every critique and criticism you've ever had of me can be and will be rendered invalid with those two words, eight fourteen. You know what those two words, those two numbers represent? It's August 14th, the date you and Plague attacked me from behind and left me this way. It's the day I finally woke up. It's the day I finally got fed up with your hypocrisy and loaded words.

You dare tell me that bring a weapon into the ring is cowardice? Eight fourteen. You dare tell me that all my shouting in anger and rage is immaturity? Eight fourteen. You dare tell me that attacking YOU from behind it a malicious act that cannot be commended? Eight frickin' fourteen!

So you know what? Next week, when my mystery partner and I face you two, I'm pulling out all the stops. I don't care if I lose by DQ, I don't care if security has to pull me off you, I'm going to give you two what you deserve. I don't care if it takes chairs, I don't care if it takes ladders, I don't care if it takes tables, kendo sticks, that announce desk, the steel steps, or a goddamn baseball bat! I don't care the costs anymore!”

The crowd cheers as Nate stands to his feet.

“You've always gotten the best of me, and you know why? Because I've shown weakness. I fight by my principles. I fight with honor, because that's what I've always been taught. That's what I've seen. And no matter how bad things got, the good guys always found a way. Even with Genesis running 6CW before, they found a way. That's why I came to this company when I was invited. And after all these months, I've finally found my way: lose the principles. I can't fight you like I want to. No, I'll only end up like this again. This time, I'll fight you like I have to! I'm not gonna fight to win. I'm gonna fight to survive. You want me? You want my blood? You want my championship? You're gonna have to take it from my cold, dead hands.

When I see you next week, it won't be a match. Hell, it won't even be a fight. This will be a brawl. There will be blood. There will be pain. And nothing you could say will sway me from the path I'm about to follow, because no matter how you spin things, I will only respond with two words: eight fourteen, the day you got the best of me for the last time, and the day I finally declared war.”

Nate walks to the turnbuckle and looks straight into the camera.

“And as for you and your group of S.O.B's, Jones... I hope you don't decide to get caught in the crossfire. It really would be a mighty mighty shame if anyone else had to get hurt. You best stay out of my way, because until Ground Zero, I've got no conscience. There's no voice telling me I shouldn't do that. There's no voice telling me to play nice. There's only one thing I hear anymore...

Eight fourteen."

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 03 Sep 2013, 10:26 am

The atmosphere inside the Copper Box Arena is electric as the 6CW and EWF fans are buzzing with what they've seen tonight. The ring is empty and the crowd are enjoying some light hearted chanting, "6CW" and "EWF" one after the other.

???: Enough. Enough with your inane chit chat...

(The crowd start booing as Max Adamson walks through the curtain to the top of the ramp with no entrance music or video)

Max: Enough. Nobody cares which out of 6CW and EWF was better. The reality is, until Max Adamson showed up, both organisations were as irrelevant as GazzyD's savings account... See, the entire time Max Adamson was away from 6CW, it ceased to be interesting. It ceased to be entertaining. 6CW was like an ice cream parlour where every flavour was Vanilla. Everyone likes Vanilla, it's nice. But sooner or later, everyone becomes sick of nothing but Vanilla. People want change, people want to see that ice cream parlour stock some new flavours once in a while. Max Adamson is your new flavour. Welcome to the new age.

(The crowd's booing increases as Adamson takes a bow)

Max: See, when I look around this place, I see a roster, the 6CW roster, a roster full of false promises. A roster which quite simply, lacks star power. It lacks ambition. The mere fact there was an entire roster of wrestlers and no champion kind of proves that point. And now there's a Champion, and he's different because he's Vanilla with a small handful of sprinkles. But he's exactly the same as everyone else in this roster. And then EWF's roster shows up. Full of Champions, but lacking ambition. Maybe I'll ask the Viper this when I next see him, but what I really want to know is this. What exactly does it take to become Champion of a bingo hall in America? What does it take to become a minor league Champion? I looked around the EWF roster and I saw nothing to be concerned about. Why? Not because they're not good wrestlers, but because they don't have the personality to outgun Max Adamson. Because every single time EWF put on a show, everyone talks about the incredible wrestling. But not about any of the personalities involved. EWF might have been able to sell out an old bingo hall, or an abandoned warehouse, but selling out arenas is a different kettle of fish. But then I saw something intriguing. Something bemusing. Turns out the E in EWF stands for something other than Elite. It stands for Enforcer. And then it hit me.

(Adamson smirks as he looks around the arena)

Max: This whole merger is about combining the best bits of both. This new 6CW is about taking the ambition-less wrestlers, taking the riff-raff from EWF and somehow combining them into a super roster. That's like trying to make Chicken Salad out of Chicken Poopie. It doesn't happen. This whole place is choc full of wannabe's and used-to-be's. Wannabe famous, and used to be famous. Used to be famous, those are the words I use when I look at people like Enforcer. At people like GazzyD. Even Chaos. People who don't deserve to share the ring with the people they work with, because frankly they're all here for nothing more than a big paycheque and an ego massage. That isn't what I left behind. When I left 6CW, it was at it's peak. Ratings were through the roof. Everyone wanted a piece of 6CW. Now, it's a pathetic shadow of it's former self.

(The booing continues and a loud "6CW" chant echoes around the Copper Box Arena)

Max: But fear not 6CW, for your saviour has arrived. Max Adamson comes to 6CW, not to join that list of washed up former stars, oh no, but to end it. End the stigma of used-to-be's. Get rid of the smell of mediocrity. Max Adamson is here in his prime to save 6CW from itself. It begins with GazzyD, and it does not end until Max Adamson is the Champion. It does not end until Max Adamson is the pinnacle of 6CW. When 6CW has a Champion it can be proud of, when people aren't talking about 6CW as an afterthought, only then will 6CW truly be saved. Welcome to the new age, bitches.

(Adamson drops the mic as "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons starts playing and drowns out a lot of the angry fans. Adamson winks into the camera and leaves the top of the ramp and heads backstage)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Tue 03 Sep 2013, 4:39 pm

As Nate Back stands posing with his title in the ring, the lights in The Copper Box arena go out and the titantron comes to life with static before showing Dicey Reilly winning his first 6cw title.

The screen fades to black before showing a man sat on a stool in a dimly lit room. He appears to be holding something his hands.

'He was born to fight, and fight he did. From the very first show to the very last he was the standard bearer for this company. He showed people the way and lead the charge against all that stood in his way.

He fought a great fight and never backed down. Blood, sweat and tears were shed in the name of this company and I will never forget what he did.

However many have. People in this company have started to forget what its like to be on this business, this company. They gave their blood and sweat and tears but instead of it being for this company they do it to get their next big pay check, their next big break.

6cw needs a new standard bearer, someone to lead the charge against those who are turning this once great company into something despicable.

Is Nate Nack that person, only time will tell but one thing I do know.'

The mystery man throws what appears to be a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire onto his shoulder.

'Its time to play'

The screen goes black as the lights come back on in the arena.

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 03 Sep 2013, 8:51 pm

We go to the depths of the 6CW arena finding Orthrus sat with a lighter making his face visible.

You see Nate, You can sit in that ring spouting your Eight/Fourteen crap about how you finally realized that the hypocrisy yet you haven't realize your giving us what we want Nate. We're in your head the games and the delusional ranting has finally gotten to your breaking point.

Orthrus has a chuckle to himself.

You see Nate, Emma doesn't see the man that she fell for. Emma sees the coward that is threating to tear himself apart when he has the most to lose. Time is ticking til your fairy tale title runs becomes a nightmare.

At the PPV im not interested in becoming champion it's not what concerns me, What concerns me is how far are you really willing to go to keep that belt, If i have to tear it from your cold dead body and beat you to within an inch of your life then i will. 

You bring all the toys tonight Nate, im the only one permitted to use them, All your be doing is showing that we're inside your head and that your spirally into a fearsome reality.  

All your doing is delaying the inevitable Nate, This is not a fight you can win weather it's me or Plague that pin your shoulders to the mat. You will not leave the PPV as champion.

Mr Jones is a man of pride and respectability and will not tolerate the insolence that you show towards him. 

Back to tonight, your bringing a "Mystery Partner" You can bring who you want, You could bring back the whole f**king 6CW alumni far as im concerned Keith Leone,Geoff Steel,Dicey Reilly or Lex Hart it doesn't matter, But knowing you it'll be someone far more convoluted and moronic like Blade or Deep Heat. It won't change the outcome your fate is sealed and there is no escaping it

Tonight Nate is only the beginning of the pain your about to endure. Your like a lamb hovering above a meat grinder, it's just a matter of time before it all falls in

At the PPV the rope will be cut and the mercy killing of Nate Nack will be forever etched into the history of 6cw 

The light goes out as the scene ends

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 04 Sep 2013, 9:42 pm

Tick Tick...

5/9/13...

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 05 Sep 2013, 7:29 am

Our scene opens in the middle of a mysterious abandoned building, the camera pans around the room slowly, light pouring in through cracks in the walls highlighting the dust floating through the air. As the camera pan around the building a man can be seen between the ruins of a once grand hall, it crumbles around him as the light illuminates his face, as the camera zooms in a familiar laugh is let out as The Reverend Edward Plague is seen sat on the stage, for a second the camera flickers before coming back to normal, in that second the walls surrounding the stage are covered in red paint with words daubed over them. Edward begins to speak directly to the camera in an attempt to send a message to his opponent at the next edition of 6CW Anarchy.

“Welcome home Mr Nack...”

For a second the camera flickers again, this time slightly longer, giving our eyes the chance to focus on the walls, showing us that repeated around the stage in red paint are the words “Eight Fourteen”. Once again the camera flickers back to normal with Edward still sat on the stage, the paint gone, Edward continues to talk with a sick smile from cheek to cheek.

“Eight Fourteen?”

Edward laughs to himself as we see a bible in his hands, he drops it letting it crash to the ground below before beginning to talk.

“Those are the words of a broken man...hehehe...a man who is letting pain and anger run through his very veins...hehehe...a man who has lost nearly everything...hehehe...a man who is about to lose it all.”

The camera flickers for a moment, this time for much longer, as it flickers we see a large man sat on a chair with a sack over his head, he is crying for help as Edward is stood over him laughing, the red paint from the walls is covering his body and the surrounding areas on the floor, the camera turns to static and flickers back to Edward sat alone on the stage, the pain on the walls now gone.

“Job 8:14 – What they trust in is fragile, what they rely on is a spider's web”

“Words you should heed Mr Nack...hehehe...your faith, your love...your trust...hehehe...it's all in the wrong place...hehehe...you've turned to anger when you should have turned to a guiding light...hehehe...you let your anger control you and your demons now lead you by the hand...hehehe...you think that you are seeing clearly but your vision is distorted..”

The camera flickers again, Edward is once again on stage with the hooded man covered in paint. Edward laughs before pulling the sack off the mans head, as he does the man underneath's features are masked by shadow but the man looks a lot like Nate Nack, the man screams for help but his screams are lost as Edward loudly begins to laugh, the laugh becomes erratic turning in to a scream. Suddenly it flickers back, Edward sat on his own once again.

“Nate, you claim to fight for your principles but can't you see...hehehe...we've taken them away from you...hehehe...you've embraced the violence inside you, you've let the anger poison your mind...hehehe...you're becoming the monster we want you to become...hehehe...soon your lady of loose morals won't recognise the man she loves...hehehe...you're not the hero anymore...hehehe...you're a weak, pathetic fool!”

“That's the difference between us though...hehehe...You are controlled by your demons, you let yourself be changed in to something you tried not to be...hehehe...you're letting them get the best of you...hehehe...you need to come home.”

“I could teach you how to control your demons...hehehe...how to become your demons...hehehe...I am the man who fears nothing because he is fear itself...welcome home Mr Nack...”

The scene fades to black.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 05 Sep 2013, 3:20 pm

*We are backstage and Timothy Allen has been joined by Tyler Roth. There are boos from the crowd as Roth unfolds his large biceps to reveal a “Solider of Authority” t-shirt. He sniggers at the reception from the audience that have gathered for the house show.

Allen: Tyler….I think this interview should start off with what went down last week. It became very apparent in your match with Chaos that you have chosen your allegiance once again. Siding with The Authority in order to get ahead in this business…..can you take us through that decision?

*Roth just laughs

Roth: What can I say, I’m a Drake Callihan guy!

And you can write me all the cheques you want, make all the promises you like but when you work on a bond with somebody, it takes something quite substantial to break that. Drake was good to me, after unsuccessfully plying my trade in promotions around the globe, he brought me to EWF and he gave me another chance to prove myself. I don’t forget that and I never will.

That doesn’t change anything I said in the buildup to last week’s match, because I am tired of taking a back seat, and I am tired of being denied the spotlight and airtime that my talents deserve….but under the Authority, I know for a fact that I am finally going to get everything I have ever wanted…..respect, glory and immortality all rolled into one.

Look at me Tim, because you are looking at the epitome of godliness and it would take a brave and stupid man to try and claim otherwise. I am the perfect blend of speed, technical ability and raw power that cannot be matched by anyone else in this industry….that is a guarantee. And although I have to shoulder some of the blame myself for my career not kicking starting sooner than this….I can also point the finger at bad management, and a lot of selfish, envious people trying to hold me back.

No longer will they put obstacles in my path….no longer will anyone dare to stand in my way….because I will walk straight through them if I have to, I will rip them limb from limb until I stand in the position of power that my talents deserve…..finally the fire is ignited inside of me and you cannot even dream of putting it out, Tyler Roth is practically unstoppable for this day forward.

The Authority is on a steady rise to the top and anyone with half a brain cell will get down on their knees and beg us for mercy….fighting us would be futile, because you can’t stop an entire army….you can’t overthrow the most superior power in sports entertainment today…..when Drake Callihan came calling, I didn’t even need to think twice…..because you are either a S.O.A or you’re a dead man walking…

Allen: Let’s go back to your match with Chaos last week….aside from you joining up with the Authority, you recorded a victory over Chaos in the first round of the UK Championship tournament…..you have to be feeling confident about your chances to go far in the tournament now?

Roth: I understood that Chaos came in with great credentials, but I told you that he got lucky the time before and there was no way that lightning would strike twice….I gave you undeniable proof last week that when I talk, you all should listen. Chaos is no match for me and he never will be…it’s like pitting a mouse against a lion….you are playing with the laws of nature and I promise you someone is going to get hurt….

What I did to Chaos should be evidence enough for all of you that I am not playing around….gone are the days of me standing in the shadows, just a lowly bodyguard to some aspiring superstar….now it is going to be my name up in lights, now you are going to see what happens when I unleash the beast within…

I won’t stand back and allow anyone to take what is mine anymore and that is the reason why I offered my services to The Authority….because together we can rule with an iron fist forever more, there will not be a challenger in this land with the capabilities of ending my reign of terror.

One by one I am going to take the playing field out of commission and I am going to run roughshod over the UK Championship tournament…..they may as well just hand the belt over to me and have done with it, because the defining result is a foregone conclusion…..no force of nature and no act of God will be enough to stop me from getting my hands on that title belt…

Allen: Can we get a quick word on your relationship with Kelsey Callihan? There seemed to be a little “spark” between the two of you last week…

*Roth glares at Allen, who shrinks into the wall.

Roth: I have no idea what you are talking about but you are way out of line with those comments, I suggest you retract them before I make you!

Allen: I’m sorry….

Roth: Kelsey is a very sweet, misunderstood young lady….and I have a lot of time for her. But our relationship is strictly professional and that is how it will remain. I have great respect for her father and I will always look out for her….but that is where the line is drawn. You will do well to remember your place, Tim, and not talk about things which don’t concern you…

Allen: O-ok….

*Roth stares the interviewer up and down with disgust

Allen: Can we turn our attention to Wednesday night at Anarchy?

Roth: I think we should….

Allen: You team up with Enforcer to take on the team of Vincent Costello and the EWF World Champion, Liam Wood. There are some who believe this match is nothing but a glorified handicap match….could you shed some light on the situation regarding Vincent Costello and The Authority?

Roth: I’m afraid I have nothing to say on that matter…..if there is a link between the two then that is Drake and Mr Jones’ business, nothing that you need to be concerned with. All I will say is….if Costello is on our side, then he needs to nail his colours to the mast pretty quickly….because I am taking no prisoners when we step inside the ring on Wednesday night.

This is a big opportunity for me to show that all the promise that has surrounded my career is not misplaced…I am not just some hype job who never got past the “potential” phase….I get to show the world that not only am I the baddest man on this planet, but I am also the best damn wrestler in this world today…

I have great respect for Enforcer, a fellow S.O.A…..but defeating Liam Wood at Anarchy will go a long way in proving that I am the future of this promotion. I want to show exactly why Drake Callihan has so much faith in me, I want the world to know that sooner rather than later I will hold championship gold in my hands and I want everyone to see exactly why I am not a man that you cross intentionally.

Liam Wood is a thorn in the side of the Authority and I am going to take great pleasure in plucking that thorn and snapping it in two....I am going to take his inane, smug face and I am going to transform it into my own personal punching bag...

Because all the talk in the buildup to this match is the ongoing rivalry between Liam Wood and Enforcer. The wildcard of Vincent Costello thrown in for some extra spice….but I have been nothing but an afterthought, not even a blip on the radar….but when the smoke clears and all is said and done, they are all going to realize what a crucial mistake that really was.

Because whilst being the unknown quantity suits me down to the ground, it leaves my opposition in no man’s land, not one ounce of expectation in their minds of exactly what I am capable of….

But I have no intention of telling them what they need to expect when they step toe to toe with me at Anarchy….instead….I am going to show them!

*Roth flexes his insanely muscular biceps and laughs

Roth: This will be the last time I am underestimated…….this will be the last time I am overlooked…..remember that I told you.

*Roth pushes Timothy Allen to the floor with ease and then walks out of the shot, his laughter ringing in the air.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 05 Sep 2013, 5:48 pm

Mike Masters is seen walking backstage wearing his new t-shirt which is labelled, “Born a Champion”. Masters walks up to a random 6CW development star who is watching a match taking place on the monitor at the 6CW live event.

MM: Hey you...

Random: Mike Masters! Nice to meet you!

MM: Of course it is. Listen, what you doing watching these chumps wrestling? There’s nothing entertaining about this...

Random: Learning. I need to watch and learn as much as I can.

MM: Learning? Haha. You’re not gonna learn anything watching these guys, if you wanna go far in this business, you should be focusing all your attention on me. I’m sure you witnessed by amazing god given talent week in week out right?

Random: Yes.

MM: Have you witnessed the current run I am on? I mean, I just can’t stop winning. Listen kid, read the t-shirt, I was born a champion, soon you’re gonna see me with championship gold around my waste. Now scram kid, stop watching the other people in this company, go to your locker room, go on youtube, search Mike Masters and learn.

The young 6CW development star walks away as Mike Masters witnesses Christy James with a camera crew.

MM: Christy my babe! I’m ready for my interview, talk to me.

CJ: Oh god, Masters look, I have no interview scheduled with you. So just leave me be.

MM: What’s the matter with you? I keep giving and giving, yet you just keep pushing me away. You know what, give me that microphone. Camera crew, click record, I got something to say.

MM: People on twitter have been giving me stick about the way I won my match, but let me tell you guys something, I don’t give a Poopie. My motto has always been, win by any means necessary. I did that, and now I am through to the next round of the UK championship. But before the next round, I’ve got a small matter of competing in a fatal four way match against DeMarcus Brown, Chaos and Jonathan Daniels. Now let’s keep this short, Brown, well he can’t win without interference. Chaos, well he lost and is out of the tournament so he holds no threat and Daniels, well you call yourself perfect? Ha, Johnny you’re looking at perfection, me Mike Masters, remember I’m perfect and your not! Christy James, take a good look. Take a long deep look and I know you want too, you’re looking at the next UK champion and you know why? Because I’m that damn good.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 05 Sep 2013, 10:15 pm

The scene opens backstage in the halls of the Copper Box, the camera is focused on a brown door and as it pans upwards the name plaque reads ‘Vincent Costello’ drawing immediate boos from the live crowd in attendance. Timothy Allen comes into shot and knocks on the door, after a few moments the door opens and a tall blonde woman wearing a very tight fitting dress opens the door and brushes past Allen, a topless Vincent Costello appears in the open doorway with his head tilted to the side watching the blonde woman leave, Allen spins round and tilts his head in the exact same manner, Costello notices this and shoots him an icy stare drawing laughs from the crowd, flustered Tim Allan begins to speak…

TA: Vincent you asked to see me?

Costello reacts angrily to the question and grabs Allen by the scruff of the neck…

VC: Firstly Jack let’s get one thing clear, I am not your friend and I am certainly not your mate (Costello imitates a cockney accent on the word mate), so make sure you show me, your champion elect the correct level of respect when you next address me, are we clear?

Allen nods in agreement as Costello releases his grip

VC: Shall we start again?

TA: Mr Costello, you wanted to see me?

VC:  That’s right, you see whilst Enforcer and Wood bicker back and forth like two squabbling grade school girls about why Vincent Costello is part of the title match at the PPV they’ve both forgotten one simple fact and one thing you’ll learn about me Jack is that I am a man that deals in facts, black and white, cold, hard, simple facts… Vincent Costello is in the title match to win!

This isn’t the Enforcer and Wood show, I am not some spare part, some footnote, I destroyed your champion last week and pinned his shoulders to the ground 1,2,3 square in the middle of that ring out there. I say this with the upmost respect to Enforcer and the Authority but if either of them think that I’m turning up to the title match to do anything else than win they are very much mistaken, I will take everything and leave nothing but the bones for the vultures to pick on.

TA: Vinc… Mr Costello can you confirm then that you are indeed not the newest member of the authority then?

VC: Look I think that the Authority are doing and will do great things for 6CW and this business, Mr Jones is certainly someone that I believe to be a true visionary of this sport and I respect the hell out of everything Enforcer has achieved in his career, but Costello’s law serves and protects one man and one man alone, I never have and never will bend to the commands of anyone else.

TA: Finally, you team with Liam Wood tonight against the Authorities very own Big E and Tyler Roth, your thoughts?

VC: Well let me tell you that the very thought of having to tag hands with that punk turns my stomach, he might want to martyr himself for these fans and his pathetic idea of a legacy but he won’t be bringing me crashing down in a ball of fire with him that’s for sure. Tag match or not, I make no bones that I look after number one and number one only, my actions are calculated, not impulsive unnecessary risks like Wood, so let me make myself very very clear, Liam we may be in the same corner tonight but if you so much as throw me a sideways smile I’ll stab you in the back quicker than you can say legacy!

Costello’s law says win if you can, lose if you must, but ALWAYS look out for number one!

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Fri 06 Sep 2013, 2:09 am

The scene opens zoomed in on an off TV screen. The screen whirs into life showing static. The noise of a video being loaded and rewound can be heard clearly. The static makes way for the now loaded video. The video is that of Thunder Vs Ojore one.

Thunder is continuing to pose for the fans as Ojore walks over to him and grabs the back of his tights, slamming him down off the turnbuckle to the canvass below. The referee remonstrates with Ojore, who just ignores him, and then reluctantly signals for the bell to start the match.

Thunder holds his spine as he gets back up, only to be floored again by a huge running clothesline from Ojore. The big man slowly paces around his opponent and then drags Thunder back to his feet, pushing him back into the corner with ferocity. Ojore then rams in with hard back elbows to the jaw and chest of his opponent before seizing his arm and sending him crashing to the opposite corner…

Thunder crashes into the corner and then Ojore charges across at him and dives for a bodysplash, only to find nobody home. He crashes against the turnbuckle and then staggers back out as Thunder runs of the opposite side and charges back with a big clothesline that takes the big man off his feet…

The crowd cheer as Thunder urges Ojore back up and crashes stiff european uppercuts under his chin, pushing back onto the ropes, and then whips him across the ring. Ojore comes running back and Thunder takes out his knees with a low dropkick…
Lines appear on the video, as well as the fast forward symbol, as it speeds up. We’re shown the whole match in a matter of seconds. The video speeds past the moment Thunder got distracted and is instantly rewound to just before.

Ojore looks for the belly to belly suplex but Thunder headbutts him across the bridge of the nose in desperation before running off the ropes and diving back into a crunching spear that wipes Ojore off his feet…

Thunder gets up with a deep look of determination on his face and begins to stalk the groggy frame of Ojore. The big man is struggling to get back to his feet as Thunder watches his every move…

The boos ring out in the Coliseum as E-Unit jumps up onto the apron on the other side of the ring, gaining Thunder’s attention with taunts and insults. The referee is immediately on the scene and he orders Unit down, but E just smiles and looks over at Thunder…

Thunder looks angry as he shoves the referee aside and then swings a huge right hook toward the head of E-unit, only for E to drop down off the apron and back into the aisleway with a big grin on his face. Thunder beckons for him to come back but Unit carries on smiling and then motions for Thunder to turn around…

The ring shudders as Thunder turns around and is immediately lifted into an earth-shattering chokebomb by Ojore……1
……………………..2
………………………………….3!
The screen returns to the static. The camera pans around to reveal Thunder sitting in his replica iron throne, from the TV series Game of Thrones. His face is one of anguish and annoyance. His slumped form further adds to the appearance of annoyance. He raises his arm and points a remote forward and presses a button. At that moment the phone sat on the arm of the throne lights up and the dragon dagger call from the old Power Rangers TV show can be heard.

With a sigh Thunder drops the remote in to his lap and picks up his phone. He brings it up to look at the screen and presses the screen a few times. His eyes move as he reads the screen. His face lights up as a grin comes across his face. Thunder bolts up and stretches as tosses the phone on to the throne and wonders off. The camera zooms in on still lit screen, which reads;

Liam

New match announced for Anarchy

Match 7

Thunder Vs Ojore

Now stop brooding!!

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sun 08 Sep 2013, 1:10 am

((OOC: Chris had a hand in this one.))

The scene opens in the ringside area on the afternoon of the 11th. In the empty arena a team of four roadies dressed in black have gathered. They wait where the ring will be set up. Another dressed head to toe in black walks down the ramp with a clip board under one arm. He walks up to the group and merges in with them.

Lead Roadie
Ok, guys, I’ve spoken with the bosses and they say we’ll have to make do as they can’t get anyone else at such short notice.

Roadie
I told you last week, we should have just left things set up.

Lead Roadie
And I told you, we’re not the only people who use the arena. We’re lucky they allow us to store our stuff here as it is.

Roadie
We’ll never get it set up in time. We normally just manage with ten of us.

Lead Roadie
I’ve never worked with such a whiny, little baby. When I worked for IPW, we worked with three people. 6CW has a show to put on and without us, they have to send people home disappointed. I for one will not see thousands of people go away disappointed and I know each of you feels the same. Now, whose with me?

???
I am chief.

The camera pans round to the look at the stage revealing Thunder to be stood at there. He walks down the ramp pulling on a pair of black gloves and removes his Legend of Zelda tshirt. He reaches the group and puts a hand on the one guys shoulder.

Thunder
I heard you were a few men down so, I’m hear to offer my assistance.

Roadie
No offence Thunder, but if you don’t know what you're doing we’ll be here longer.

Thunder
Actually Trev, I’ve worked as a roadie for Tenacious D during their last tour. True story. Not to mention a lot of the companies I’ve worked for couldn’t afford roadies.

Lead Roadie
Alright, lets get on with this. As always, the floor grips go down first, then the mats. Barrier goes up next and then the tables. While the tables go up Trev, I want you up on the scaffold hanging the barriers. Take Thunder with you on that one.

Trev
I’m not taking no neophyte up there with me. I want an experienced hand helping me with that job.

Thunder
Neophyte? I’ve already told you, I’ve worked this before.

Trev
For Tenacious D and smaller companies. There’s no way in hell they’ve had you work up top.

Lead
I’m in charge. You’ll be working with Thunder on the banners. Once that’s all done we’ll move on to the ring. Everyone clear? Good, let’s get started then.

The group breaks, Thunder and Trev share a stand off moment before the Lead roadie claps Trev on the shoulder and gives him a commanding look. The speed of the video picks up and shows the six men putting down the grips, floor and barrier.

The video returns to normal speed as Thunder and Trev climb the provided ladder up into the scaffold. The two men walk along the provided gang way, until they stand directly above the centre of where the ring will be. Using the bungee cords they’ve been given they lash themselves to the scaffold. They pick up a banner each from the boards that create the gangway. The two unroll their banners without saying a word to one another. Trev lifts his over the scaffold and brings it to rest on the top of the frame. He bolts it down with a couple of industrial pegs, he picked up from the floor. Thunder goes to follow suit before seeing what’s accruing below. He drops the banner, unhooks himself and runs off along the gang way.

At ring side, Ojore, marches down the ramp to the ring side area. He looks around at the men scurrying around trying to get set up in time. He looks at the Lead and walks straight over to him. The Lead has his back to him, finishing off the commentary tables. Ojore puts his hand on his shoulder and spins him round to face him.

Ojore
Ojore hear Thunder here. You tell Ojore where Radi is.

Lead Roadie
Thunder? Yeah, he’s here, but, but he’s busy, you’ll have to wait five minutes.

Ojore
Ojore wait for no one. If he not here, little chief become message.

Ojore takes hold of the Lead by the neck and lifts him in the air. The Lead kicks out in a panic as the he fights to breath. Ojore, moves in closer to the table ready to put him through.

Thunder
Put him down Ojore, I’m right here.

Ojore
Radi pick wrong words.

Ojore choke bombs the Lead through the table, causing it to shatter in to pieces. Ojore stands over him in the wreckage.

Ojore
Ojore want remind little Radi. Tonight they meet and little Radi soon be wearing red to match his green.

Thunder
I might be a fool, but I’m no knuckle dragging, anarchist, Neanderthal.

Ojore
Tonight, Radi see, anarchy is way forward. Radi learn hard way what Ojore know well.

Thunder
Why all this anger Ojore? Do you need a hug? Is that it? Little Ojore never had a hug as child?

Thunder’s disrespect pushes Ojore and angers him further. He bends down to pick up the Lead, Thunder charges over and pushes Ojore away. Thunder stands between Ojore and his prey. The two share and intense stare.

Thunder
Tonight Ojore, you can wait that long.

Ojore
Tonight, yes.

With that Ojore pushes past Thunder and walks away. Thunder kneels down and checks on the chief, as the rest of the group gathers around. Thunder picks the chief up in his arms and rises.

Trev
Go, we can finish up here. Just make sure the chief is ok.

Thunder nods at Trev as the group open up allowing Thunder to pass. He walks past them and up the ramp as the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Sun 08 Sep 2013, 7:28 pm

Timothy Allen is shown walking backstage when he notices an open door. He walks in and tries to switch on the lights but nothing happens. A TV in the centre of room turns on as he continues to flick the light switch on and off

A man walks into shot, a hood covering the top half of his face and the lack of light shrouding the rest of his features.

'There are many types of people that come to 6cw. Some come for glory, some come to change and some come just to fight.

Two men who came to 6cw were named Apollo and Altair. Why did they come, because they had a mission, they had a purpose. They were in 6cw to try and cleanse the virus that had infected this once great organisation and they nearly succeeded, however that was then and this is now.

For once again a virus has infected 6cw, a cancerous growth has taken hold and doesn't look like it will be anything other than terminal.

The only option, to remove the growth, to cure the disease, to rid 6cw of the plague within its house.

Wednesday night, I start that process.'

The TV turns to static before switching off. The camera shows Timothy Allen still flicking the light switch before shrugging his shoulders and walking off.

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 08 Sep 2013, 9:39 pm

(The titontron crackles into life with white light appearing, a voice is heard)

???: The parasites are joining our cause

(A familiar small girl walks forward, she is holding a lit match. She continues speaking)

G: Even in defeat they cheared us, they sang our name. They sang the name of the True Champion

(The girl raises the match closer to her face, we see the painted face of chaos on the girls face. She turns her head sideways and smiles manically before finishing)

G: And soon he shall repay you by showing you all the truth in flames. Just as he did with me...

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom the girl drops the match lighting up the floor in flames, the girl laughs before falling to her knees in the middle of the fire. The camera pans up revealing Chaos sitting on the top of a ladder high above the flames)

C: Welcome my dearest parasites to where the truth can be spoken freely, a place where the Soldiers of Authority cannot touch us. A sanctuary where all who seak truth...seak justice..seak knowledge... all are welcome to join your true prophet

(Chaos laughs)

Yet we cannot get away from the fact that last week yours truly suffered a heinous attack, an attack that once upon a time I would have been proud of. Yet here I am telling all of you of how I was blindsinded, how I was robbed, how a group of jumped up wannabes took your true prophet down.. (Chaos chuckles)

Is that how they treat the Greatest Cruiserweight of All Time, a former and future world champion is... well its inspirational. Three guys all bigger than yours truly, one who has given it all that to anyone who will listen. One who couldnt beat poor little me one on one so had to get in his two lackeys to force an official to count the pin.

And now you're acting like its the greatest victory of all time?

You know what yours truly has to say about this?

(Chaos smirks)

Bring it.

Anytime

Anyplace

Any Stipulation

Yours Truly will be ready to enlight you, to set you a blaze, to make you wish you had never been born

(Chaos stares manically into the camera)

You have awakened something within yours truly that hadn't reared its head for 2 years, for I now have a purpose.

Soldiers of Authority, you're invitation to the Emporium starts... now

I suggest you watch the Greatest, you watch the True Master, you watch as I dismantle 3 other men and assert my dominance once again

This company is rapidly turning to learn the truth, the truth that only the True Prophet can bring

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(On boom Chaos raises his hands as the flames engulf him)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:31 am

After a recent house show Timothy Allen and a camera crew are backstage when Marty Helms walks past them with a smug look whilst he laughs to himself.

TA: Marty can we get a few words with you please?

MH: Why of course you can Tim, what do you want to know?

TA: Well I suppose first of all what are you laughing at and secondly your thoughts on your upcoming UK Championship match at anarchy?

MH: Well then Tim I was handed a video package that was put together by my opponent Robin Reborn after the last Anarchy went off the air and that it was is amusing me so much. You see this Robin Reborn chap thinks that he is going to take all his frustrations out on me, he seems to think that he is going to make me feel his wrath... well let me tell you something Robin the beating you got last week will pale in comparison to what I will do to you at Anarchy. I will prove that you can be kept down and that you won't be kicking anyone's head off you will be laid out when I hit the light out and advance in this UK Championship tournament. I will become the UK champion of that I am sure.

TA: You have a pretty poor win/loss record as of late?

Anger rises in Marty Helms look as he starts to raise his voice to almost shout at Timothy Allen.

MH: Yes my record as of late leaves a little bit to be desired but that is all in the past and this is the dawning of a new era for the last outlaw. This marks my rise up the ladder here in 6CW and it will begin with victory over Robin Reborn and me claiming the UK Championship. Now if you will excuse me I have some preparations to do.

With this Helms barges past Timothy Allen and walks off out of view.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:51 am

Jonathan Daniels is walking backstage talking to Oliver Baker.

JD: Man it feels so good having my first win under my belt and beating someone like Blade who has been in the business so long. But saying that Blade could never hold a candle to someone who is as perfect as me. (Both Daniels and Baker begin to laugh)

OB: Man your right how on earth could people think that Blade was even anywhere near the level of competitor you are.... I mean look at the guy he is a delusional has been who has no right even being in a ring with someone like yourself.

JD: I know but the powers that be must have wanted him to be taught a lesson that he is now a nobody within this business. Hey Oliver that reminds me did you see Mike Masters saying that he is perfect... man I need to teach him a lesson.

OB: Yeah I saw that he tried to claim he is perfection but we know that isn't true, there will only ever be one person in this business who is perfection and that my friend is you. I scouted far and wide for perfection and you stood out a mile above every other slack jawed fool who laced up a pair of boots. Anyway you can prove that in your fatal four way match this week.

JD: Oh I will prove that I am perfection and I will show the whole world that my talents are far superior to anybody else in this business.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down