The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 25th September

+6
Thunder87
JJJohnson
TheCultOfPersonality
x12x
The Last Outlaw
Paul Mac 6CW
10 posters

Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 25th September Empty 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 25th September

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 13 Sep 2013, 1:05 pm

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 25th September

Match One
UK Championship Quarter Final Match

Jimmy Phillips vs Marty Helms

Match Two

Chaos vs Vincent Costello

Match Three

Tyler Roth vs Thunder

Match Four
XTreme Rules

Ojore vs Edward Plague

Match Five

Mike Masters vs Jack Hurst

Match Six

Gazzy D vs Mike Conrad with Max Adamson on commentary

Match Seven

Blade & Robin Reborn vs Orthrus & Enforcer

Match Eight

DeMarcus Brown vs Jonathan Daniels

Main Event
No Holds Barred Matchup
(Non-Title match)

Liam Wood vs Nate Nack

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 25th September Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 25th September

Post by The Last Outlaw Fri 13 Sep 2013, 1:43 pm

The following is a Marty Helms promo recorded After Anarchy went off the air.

Marty Helms is seen walking through the car park talking on his mobile phone.

MH: I told you tonight was the beginning of the story of glory, this was the first step I had to take on my way to becoming UK Champion. I tried to talk the little punk out of the match with me as I knew he wouldn't beat me he never stood a chance.

??: He came close to beating you tonight though, your going to have to up your game to win this tournament.

MH: Look I got the victory, and don't worry about me upping my game at the end of the match it was me standing tall and not Reborn wasn't it. I will call you later that Tim Allen is heading my way. Timothy to what do I owe this pleasure?

TA: I was hoping we could get a word with you about your match tonight and the news that you will face The Talent Jimmy Phillips in the quarter finals of the UK Championship Tournament?

MH: Well tonight went just the way I said it would I was left standing victorious in the ring whilst Robin Reborn was left flat on his back with his lights out. I will say this for him though he put up a hell of a fight but it was never going to be enough against me now was it. And as for the quarter final match against The Talentless Jimmy Phillips I guarantee that he will be left with his lights out after our match where i will advance to the semi finals and continue my story of glory.

TA: One final thing who have you been on the phone all night to?

MH: Blimey Tim you have become a nosey parker all of a sudden haven’t you. Let's just say it is for me to know and you to (Before Helms can finish talking his phone rings and he pulls it from his pocket) Sorry Tim got to take this call
With this Helms pats Tim on the shoulder and walks away answering his phone.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Wednesday 25th September Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Wednesday 25th September

Post by x12x Fri 13 Sep 2013, 9:17 pm

Our scene opens in a locker room of the 6CW Copper Box Arena, as the camera pans along we are joined by the familiar figure of the Viper Liam Wood who can be seen packing away his wrestling gear before pulling on his I The Mighty hoody and making his way towards the exit. Suddenly a big smile crosses his face as Emmy walks through the door pouncing on her boyfriend knocking him back in to the middle of the room.

Emmy: I'm so proud of you baby! I knew you could do it.

Viper lifts her up in a hug and spins her around kissing her on the cheek, he attempts to hide his smile as he stares in to her eyes.

V: It felt amazing, I just wish I could see the look on Jones and Calihan's faces when they find out I pinned their poster boy...it feels like things are changing and getting back to how they were in EWF.

E: I knew they would soon enough, you're too good to be held down by The Authority...It's just a shame you're being made to fight Nate next...

V: (Confused) Why's that?

E: Well he knows exactly what you're going through...he's one of the good guys.

V: I mean this in the nicest possible way but there is no good and evil right now...next week I don't care who I'm facing, he's just another guy standing in the way of something that I want...I'm facing him in a match that I have to win and I will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure I do...this isn't personal...I'm ready to go to war with The Authority and the way I see it...if you aren't part of the solution then you're part of the problem...he could be one of them for all I care.

E: but...

V: There's no but's about it Emmy, he's my opponent and that's all that matters. He might be one of the good guys...I'm one of the best guys...at Anarchy I show everyone who the real World Champion is...even if this match wasn't to get me out of the Chamber Of Horrors match I'd still treat it exactly the same.

Emmy takes a step back with a disheartened look across her face, Viper attempts to hold her hand but he pulls away before trying to calm Liam down.

E: He's on our side...you've already got Costello and The Authority on your back...you need to have people like him around.

V: He's on my side!? When was that!? Last time I checked...I'm in this on my own...Today was the first time since coming here that I got any advantage and I did it on my own...Nate Nack isn't interested in helping me...nobody is...

E: Excuse me!? Nobody supports you!? That's bullsh!t and you know it Liam...I've been here since day one, I moved across the damn Atlantic so you could join EWF and I'm still here now...on top of that, you've got Thunder stopping you from doing anything stupid!

V: Well if I'm so supported then where was this help when I had Costello and Enforcer beating me down time and time again...if that's your idea of support then maybe it's better if you don't try to help me.

Viper pauses as tears fill up the eyes of Emmy who storms out of the room, he attempts to follow but she ignores his calls

E: Just leave me alone Liam!

As Emmy storms out of shot Viper throws a thunderous punch at the wall before slumping down on to a crate and placing his head in his hands. The scene fades to black with Viper sat alone in the corridor.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 14 Sep 2013, 9:48 pm

The scene opens in a boiler room of the 6CW Copper Box Arena, we join Kelsey Hughes walking through the darkened room with a torch in her hand and a disgruntled look on her face. As she walks her torch begins to go out and she panics as she is plunged in to darkness for a few seconds before the torch sparks back in to life

Kelsey Hughes:
I can't believe they've got me doing this rubbish, Plague better be down here

The light goes out again for a few more seconds before coming back on, as the camera focuses the daunting figure of Edward Plague is stood behind Kelsey with a sick smile on his face.

Edward Plague:
Talk of the devil and he shall appear...

Kelsey screams, spinning around and backing in to the corner. She drops the torch and scrambles for it as Edward can be heard laughing. She gets to her feet with a thunderous look on her face, she composes herself for a few seconds before talking.

Kelsey Hughes:
As my Dad's right hand women I have been sent here to find you and send a message...The Authority cannot have anymore mistakes...you must improve and you can't mess up again...Daddy won't be happy if you lose your next match!

Kelsey begins to build her confidence and a smile crosses her face as Edward stares at her with a dead look in his eyes.

Kelsey Hughes:
(giggling) You're not scared of Ojore are you!?

Edward Plague:
Ojore...hehehe...a man of war...a man who strikes fear in to the hearts of the weak...hehehe...Sadly for him, I am not a weak parasite living a lie...hehehe...I am fear itself...hehehe...I am the wrath of war...hehehe...I am the stench of death from the pits of hell...hehehe...look at me in the eyes and ask me if I'm scared again...I know nothing of terror...apart from the actions from my very hands

Kelsey steps back, her breathing deepens as she makes her way to the exit, obviously shaken up.

Kelsey Hughes:
(Shouting) Well you better prove it or else-

Edward Plague:
Or else? Your threats are empty...hehehe...your authority is hollow...hehehe...

(beginning to scream)
YOU'RE NOTHING MORE THAN A LITTLE GIRL PLAYING MAKE BELIEVE!

Edward's screaming stops as he calms down with a sinister smile across his face.

Edward Plague:
hehehe...but you will see what your words can create...hehehe...his blood will be on your hands...hehehe...you want me to be the monster...hehehe...you've got it.

Kelsey spins around, tears forming in her eyes, as she shines the torch at Edward the room is suddenly empty, she leans against the wall, a scared look across her face.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCultOfPersonality Thu 19 Sep 2013, 2:35 pm

Mike Masters is seen backstage walking towards the entrance. He walks past a crowd of screaming fans with them all "Masters! Masters!". Masters then stops to acknowledge the fans.

MM: All you people chanting my name need to chant even louder so the people in charge over here can hear my name being screamed sending them a message who the people want to see. You see all you people may not be as good as me, may not have the same talent I have but you can make a difference. *The chants turn to boo's as Masters starts to smirk*. Now you guys sit back and enjoy, Mike Masters is got something to say.

Masters music hits as the crowd get to their feet. Masters does his signature pose before strutting his way to the ring and grabbing a microphone.

MM: Quiet down people, your wishes have been granted, Mike Masters is here. Now I gotta a few things I wanna talk about and lets start with this past Anarchy. My winning streak ended this past wednesday, DeMarcus Brown got the victory. But let's just get something straight, I...I didn't lose. Jonathan Daniels cost me that victory, if he didn't lose that match, I woulda swooped in, hit Brown with the Gringo Killer and that would have been that. But you know, im not gonna make a strop and complain because Im better than that, there's a reason they call me the masterful one.

MM: Now lets talk the UK Tournament. The quarter finals are here and I face someone that I have faced a number of times and thats Jack Hurst. I know you all remember the last time we met right? The last we were both in the ring, I was embarrasing him. I was embarrasing the so called Gentlemen of 6CW in the ruler of the ring. I showed the world why I am the best thing going in 6CW that night where I entered number 1 and outlasted 23 other men including you Hurst, the man who had the best chance of winning the match but failed miserably. Just like how your gonna fail next wednesday were I dump your ass out of the UK Championship.

MM: People take a good look, your looking at a future champion. Your looking at the guy that all your girlfriends wanna be with with, you're looking at a guy thats soon be the face of this company and I here the chants, I know you people want that. Mike Masters is here to show to the world why I am that damn good and most importantly why Im perfect and your not!

Mike Masters throws the microphone down as some things begin to chant his name.

TheCultOfPersonality

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri 20 Sep 2013, 12:17 pm

*We go backstage and Tyler Roth is shown exiting Kelsey Callihan’s office, a smile upon his face. He then bumps into Timothy Allen, who is looking for an interview.

Roth: What the hell do you want?

Allen: We are getting some exclusive interviews for 6CW.com, do you have time to talk?

*Roth just looks at Allen, apparently appalled by his appearance.

Allen: What where you talking to Kelsey Callihan about? Anything interesting?

Roth: I don’t really think that is any of your business, is it Tim?

*Allen looks a little intimidated as Roth takes a step closer to him

Allen: I just thought with you being a member of the Authority and Kelsey now in a position of power you may have…

Roth: May have what? What are you angling at here Allen? Look you little punk, either talk to me about my upcoming match or get your nose out of my business, before I rip it off your face…

*Timothy Allen takes a backward step

Allen: Well ok, erm…..erm…

*Allen’s hands are shaking slightly and Roth looks unimpressed

Roth: You were going to ask me about my upcoming match…

Allen: Yes….yes I was….this coming Wednesday at Anarchy you go one on one with Thunder in a quarter final match for the vacant UK Championship. This is a huge opportunity for both of you…..after getting past Chaos in round one, are you confident that your size and strength will be enough to overcome an unorthodox opponent like Thunder?

Roth: Are you joking around with me now? Cmon Tim let’s start being goddamn realistic around here….look at me, look at this godly specimen stood in front of you and then you want to ask me whether I am “confident” that I can beat someone like Thunder?

*Roth raps his knuckles on Allen’s head

Roth: As a journalist you should know that dumbass questions get dumbass responses….I told you last time out that I am in the zone right now, never been in better shape, never been more dominant and destructive in every single department….I already beat Chaos, a man they said I couldn’t beat, a former world champion….and last week I man-handled the EWF World Champion and a former EWF World Champion…..there isn’t a man who can stand up to me without tucking his balls between his legs and pleading for goddamn mercy…this is my time and nobody is going to get in the way of that…

I don’t know what the whole deal with Thunder is anyway….how can you even look at this guy and feign excitement? He has nothing, he is nothing….not even a microscopic blot on my radar, he is nought but cannon fodder and he will be treated as such when I step in the ring with his poor, unfortunate a55 this coming Wednesday night….

The guy thinks he is a superhero for crying out loud? I mean seriously someone needs to pull this douchebag’s head out of the clouds and give him a large dose of reality……so hey I guess they picked the right man for the job, because by time I’ve finished caving in his skull, he’ll have a dozen more personalities to fuel his long hours in intensive care…

*The crowd boo as Roth flexes his huge biceps

Roth: Give me a break, these idiots and losers can boo all they like…little Thunderlings or whatever the hell they like to be known as….because they wouldn’t know true talent if it slapped them in their dumb faces….but I hope they all are sat comfortably at Anarchy, front row and centre as I show them that their “hero” is nothing but a sham and a phony….I am going to take great pleasure in breaking him in half and leaving him for the vultures to feed on….

Because nothing boils my (beep) more than some self-righteous jacka55 with a high opinion of themselves….Thunder walks around here with his nose in the air like his (beep) don’t stink but in reality the boy, yes the boy, ain’t nothing….

*Roth bangs his fist on the camera and laughs

Roth: You hear me, boy, you ain’t nothing….your worthless, your pathetic and realistically your just not that good….you can whine and you can complain about how your career has panned out thus far….but when I am through with you, I doubt there will be much of a career to salvage…..you aren’t wrestling in a garden now….your in my yard and there ain’t no escape…you are going to look into my eyes and you are going to know that time is up……you don’t belong in a ring with a guy like me, your not worthy of that kind of position…..and at Anarchy I am going to open your eyes, staple them to your forehead and I am going to prove it to you…

*The crowd can be heard booing more and more

Roth: And when I’m done ripping you in half, then my eyes are set on taking that UK Championship as my own….semi-finals, final it don’t really matter who I have to go up against next because sooner or later you are going to recognize the trend, the very same pattern that I told you to expect…..line them up and I will knock them down….I don’t care who they are….one by one or ten by ten, it don’t matter to me because my potential has been realised….I know I can’t be stopped, I know that this beast cannot be tamed….when I want something, I am going to get it because I can and nobody can stop me…..that is a promise!

Allen: And what are the plans for the Authority as we head closer to Ground Zero?

Roth: Are you seriously messed up in the head? Tim it seems like you want to talk about anything but me, and your really starting to hurt my feelings….it is not something I recommend!

*Roth’s eyes burn into Allen, he looks terrified.

Roth: I don’t run the Authority…..your going to need to get Drake or Jones up on the phone and ask them what their “plans” are because that is their business and quite frankly it is none of yours….when The Authority wants you to know something then believe me, they will make it known….but until then I suggest you keep your ear to the ground and your face out of sight, because looking the way you do I am surprised not more people want to punch you senseless…

Allen: I think…maybe we should call it a day…

Roth: Now your seeing sense…..you are way out of your depth here, Tim and your smart mouth questions will get you in trouble one day, your lucky I am such an understanding fella…..but you remember one thing before you go……Tyler Roth is going to be the first ever 6CW UK Champion….that’s a guarantee you can take all the way to the bank….and once that gold is around my waist it ain’t never gone come off until I decide the time is right to set my goal even higher…

The moment I decided to start taking this all seriously….my training, my wrestling, my entire career….that’s the day the rest of these punks woke up and realised that the game is over for them…..when I want it, nobody else can get it and that is the goddamn truth…..when I’m in the zone, you will be lucky if you live to tell the tale….I was blessed with this talent and now it is time for me to put this God-given ability to good use…

Starting with Wednesday night…..because that son of a b1tch might wear a cape and strut around like Superman but I am going to shove Kryptonite so far up his a55 that it is going to look like he just got gangbanged by Slimer…

Now get the hell out of my face…

*Roth pushes Allen backwards into the cameraman and they both fall to the ground. Roth’s laughter can be heard and footsteps as he exits the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Sat 21 Sep 2013, 3:27 pm

The scene opens with Thunder talking to Tim Alan behind his hand. Tim nods understanding what ever it is Thunder saying. Thunder looks up from his hand and looks down the hall and nods to Tim. Tim moves away slightly from Thunder and produces a microphone from behind the camera.

Tim
You join me now as I’m joined by the Oncoming Storm, Thunder.

Thunder
Hey Tim. How goes the day?

Tim
It goes well, I believe.

At that moment Kelsey Callihan, bounces in to shot. She skips around Thunder and Tim.

Tim
Do you have a spare moment to give me an interview for the fans?

Thunder
You know I do Tim, hit me.

Kelsey stops skip and a look of confusion comes over her, she waves in Thunder’s face, which is unchanging. She pokes him in the arm, again no change in Thunder’s demeanour. She steps in front of Tim and leans over looking into the camera.

Tim
Tyler Roth, your opponent this coming Anarchy, has said something’s on 6CW.com, your thoughts?

Kelsey hears them continue to talk and the mention of Tyler Roth perks her curiosity. She removes herself from looking down the camera and repositions herself to Thunder’s left, she leans in close to his face, barely inches between them.

Thunder
Yeah, I did see the interview with Roth. He spoke to you like crap Tim, I respect your professionalism for not firing back but, I’m not you. He’s a fine one to talk about being realistic. The guy seems to think he has me beat, every time we’ve met he’s lost and most of those were with the help of Alex Garcia...

Kelsey
But now he has Authority and me behind him.

Thunder
…and the rest of FEAR. Considering how many times he’s lost I question whose tying his boot laces for him. The guy now works for Authority, a group with less consistent presence than FEAR.

Tim
As you brought up the two groups, you fought against FEAR but, you haven’t lifted a hand against the Authority.

Thunder
That’s because FEAR was a threat to our way of life, the Authority, simply isn’t. There are simply too many chiefs and sooner or later they’ll destroy themselves…

Kelsey
Listen you green fool, we are all on the same page.

Thunder
… it won’t be today, it won’t be tomorrow but, sooner rather than later they will come to a fork in the road called a conflict of interests. And what do you mean I’ve done nothing against Authority? I’ve kept Liam’s head in the game and dealt with my own demon.

Tim
Speaking of Ojore, last week you dug your thumb in his eye, isn’t that a little dirty for you?

Kelsey
Oh, yeah, how about that? You’re not as squeaky clean as you say you are.

Thunder
Yeah, I have felt a little bad about that but, sometime’s to defeat a demon you have to act like one. Sometime’s you just have to do, what you have to do.

Tim
Finally, any thing else you’d like to add?

Kelsey leans in closer.

Thunder
Yes. Come Anarchy, I’m going to beat Roth to the left, to the right, up and down, and finally in the middle of the ring. Roth, like so many other’s has signed his own death warrant. Not only because he’s under estimated me, again but, also because he’s in the way of what I want.

Tim
And what do you want?

Kelsey
Yeah, what do you want?

Thunder
You.

Thunder turns his head to the left and kisses Kelsey on the lips, leaving her speechless as he walks out of shot. Tim face palms.

Tim
So, much for no matter what, ignore her, just carry on.

Thunder reappears in shot.

Thunder
One more thing. To paraphrase Nightwing, sych. I don’t want you. I want the UK championship. The fans deserve a champion who stands for them and not Authority. Also, little lady, don’t try and play mind games with someone smarter than you.

Thunder disappears out of shot again and again he returns.

Thunder
I almost forgot. Drake Callihan, isn’t even your father. Your adopted. When I was doing my vigilante thing, I broke in to his office and read all his files, including your adoption papers. Think about that but, not too hard wouldn’t want you to get a head ache.

Thunder looks at Kelsey who appears upset, she glares back at Thunder, looking for some indication that he’s kidding. When no sign comes that Thunder’s just playing with her, she turns and runs off.

Tim
Thunder, is that true?

Thunder
I’ve no idea but, it seems it possible.

Tim looks at Thunder confused and Thunder looks back and shrugs. He claps Tim on the shoulder before walking off out of shot one more time. Tim stands there appearing to wait for Thunder to return. After a moment or two, when Thunder doesn’t return the scene fades. [/color][/color]

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Mon 23 Sep 2013, 11:18 pm

“Unbrekable” hits the speakers as Mighty Mighty Nate Nack comes down the ring in a commanding manner, looking pumped-up and high-fiving fans as he approaches the ring. He's dressed in his signature silver “Mighty Fine” shirt and a pair of athletic pants with the championship belt over his shoulder.

“Here comes the 6CW champion Mighty Mighty Nate Nack who will be in a no holds barred match in just a few days against the EWF champion Liam Wood.” says Harold Lloyd sitting at the announce table.

“I tell you what, this battle is going to be incredible!” replies his partner Henry Lloyd. “You've got Nate Nack coming off of a huge victory with Drake against Orthrus and Plague and looking to keep that momentum going. Then you've got Liam Wood fighting for a chance to escape the Chamber of Horrors match. These two both have a lot riding on the outcome of this match.”

“The Viper already had some words for Nate Nack, saying 'I don't care who I'm facing, he's just another guy standing in the way of something that I want'.”

“Do you think this is a plot by the higher-ups to turn the two against each other considering these two men are the biggest opposition to the Authority?”

“Why does everything have to be a conspiracy theory to you?” shouts Harold. “This match is champion against champion! This is what the people want to see, these kinds of matches put this company on the map, and you dare say this is nothing more than a conspiracy theory.”

“I was just—”

“Don't you say thinking, because you know that's a lie.”

Now, Nate Nack is standing in the ring with a microphone.

“All right, now I got a question for all of you out there. Did you like what you saw at the last show?”

“Yes!” shouts the crowd.

“How mighty mighty good was it to see Orthrus and Plague get the ever-loving crap out of them by the Mighty Mighty Nate Nack and the mighty mighty legendary Drake?”

The crowd shouts again as a Drake chant starts up.

“And finally, probably most important of all, did I look like a broken man?”

The crowd cries “no” amongst other shouts.

“No sir! Orthrus, Plague, Andrews, and all ya'll SOBs in the SOA, you all look at me and see a broken man who has finally snapped, but you don't realize how wrong you really are! When you attacked me from behind, when you put me out of commission like that, you might have broken my body, but you sure as hell didn't break my spirit.

But you are right about one thing: I have snapped. I snapped out of the old me, the me that thought I could settle this like men with you. You're not men, as you've said again and again. You're both monsters, so to beat you, I have to become you.

But before I get ahead of myself, there's one other person I have to address... Liam Wood.”

The crowd gives a mixed reaction to his name, mostly positive.

“I'm gonna tell you right now, I respect you. You and I have our own personal hell right now, but to get through mine, I've got to go through you. I've put aside the fact that you left me high and dry when Orthrus and Plague jumped me. I know you're not a bad guy. But this week, you're not Liam Wood to me. You're this week's monster, and to beat the monster, I will become that. It's a no holds barred match, so I hope you don't hold it against me when I wipe the floor with you. It nothing personal with you, just business that I need to take care of. Wednesday, I'm going to send a message to everyone here: the leaders, the wrestlers, even the backstage staff and you guys at the commentary table, I will be mighty mighty ready for Ground Zero. Count on it.”

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 24 Sep 2013, 9:39 am

Nate Nack stands in the centre of the ring as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen begins to blast out through the Copper Box Arena and the fans go crazy, after a few seconds we see The Viper Liam Wood stood on the stage with his EWF World Heavyweight Title over his shoulder.

HA: It looks like Nate Nack's opponent has something to say!
HE: Does it even matter? Come Ground Zero they're both dead men walking

The Viper walks around the stage for a few seconds as a smile crosses his face and he raises the microphone to his lips

“They've really gotten under your skin haven't they Nate?”

The crowd reaction is split down the middle as Viper continues to talk.

“When I first came to this company I really felt like I understood what you were going through, we were both World Champions, we both thought hard as hell to win these titles and all of a sudden...the odds were stacked against us from all angles...hell, we're even both in triple threats matches at Ground Zero...so, on some level...we have a lot in common but sadly, that's where the similarities end!”

“You see, you might not see it but this change that you claim that you've made has been brought on by The Authority...you're becoming what they wanted...you might as well have bent over for them in the first place...what's the point fighting against them if you're becoming just....like...them!?”

Some of the crowd boo and some cheer before separate chants of “Lets go Viper!” and “Lets go Nack!” start up.

“You're becoming just like Plague and Orthrus but the real problem is, the truth that you don't want to admit...you're nothing like them deep down, sure...you're a big destructive guy but a monster? No way, you're putting on a cheap impression of them and it just comes across like you're scared so you're covering it up with arrogance!”

Nate attempts to reply but he's cut off by Viper who continues to talk.

“You claim that you respect me and then go on to say you'll wipe the floor with me? Seems like someone's pride is getting the better of them...because that's just it, isn't it!? You need to win this match because of your precious little ego, this is about pride...on the other hand, this match is the difference between me having to fight two matches at Ground Zero...for one of the first times in my life, I don't need to win a match to prove I'm the best, I need it to improve my chances of keeping my title...and when I step in to that ring you're going to meet the most focused Liam Wood anyone has EVER seen...lets hope your over confidence doesn't let you down...the fact that you're already looking past me says that it will.”

Viper drops the mic and leaves the stage, as he does “€666” begins to play again and the chants for Viper slightly overpower the Nate chants as Nate is left stood in the ring.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by The Last Outlaw Tue 24 Sep 2013, 11:07 am

Oliver Baker is backstage with a cameraman; Jonathan Daniels can be seen in the background looking at a monitor.

OB: Ladies and Gentlemen of the 6CW audience as you all know by now my name is Oliver Baker and I am the man that has brought to you Mr. Perfection himself Jonathan Daniels. Now it seems to me some of you are doubting him after the last Anarchy when he was pinned by DeMarcus Brown. DeMarcus Brown is the next man that Jonathan Daniels faces in the UK Championship tournament a tournament in which he will prevail and become your UK Champion.

Daniels can be seen shaking his head in the background before walking towards the camera and Oliver Baker and pats him on his shoulder.

JD: It has come to my attention after viewing some rather interesting footage just now that a certain Mike Masters thinks that I cost him victory last week in our fatal four way match. Mike all i can say is your own inability cost you the match you claim to be the Masterful one yet in reality you are nothing more than a walking whinge bag. I know that our paths will someday cross and for me the sooner the better then I can give you a bigger reason to cry and whinge when I beat you senseless.

JD: Now then on to my next opponent the man who pinned me DeMarcus brown. DeMarcus you are nothing more than a common street criminal, a thug and a man who has relied on the help of the white hoods in the past.. But you see even they won't help you this time around against me Mr. Perfection Jonathan Daniels.

OB: That's right DeMarcus Brown you are just a stepping stone on my client Jonathan Daniels path to the top, you will be beaten in the centre of that very ring and do you know why I know that... simply put my client is Perfection!! And you are not.
With this both men start to laugh as they walk away from the camera.

The Last Outlaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Tue 24 Sep 2013, 5:28 pm

“You think this is about pride? You think this is about ego?” shouts Nate Nack at Liam as the music dies down. “This is about validation! If I can’t beat you, then how should I believe I can win a 2-on-1 handicap match against two monsters? They have no voice that tells them when to stop, when they’re about to kill a man. No, they have Jones, they have the Authority, and do you really think they care about our well-being? No, they want the belts so they can build up their own, but more importantly, they’re looking to send us, send this whole place a message that they have the power.

And yes, my goal is to make sure that doesn’t happen, that I can be the champion that these people and this company deserves, but until that final bell rings on Wednesday, you are my goal. You are my match, you are my monster, and you are my validation. I’m not looking through you, Wood, I’m looking straight at you. And you know what I see right now? I see a coward. You call me out and say that I’m scared, so I cover it up with arrogance. You say I’m becoming what they want me to become. But you fail to see the beam in your eye while you call out the splinter in mine.”

Nate Nack looks into the camera for a moment.

“Yeah, that’s right Plague, I know the bible too.”

Nate then turns his attention back to Liam Wood, who is standing at the ramp.

“They’ve got you scared. They’ve turned you into a shell of a man, someone who has no conviction and needs that belt to prove his worth. Me? I’m ready to fight. I’m facing up to my Hell. Even if this title wasn’t on the line, I’d be fighting like hell against these two because it’s not about pride. It’s about showing the Authority that I don’t back down, that 6CW won’t back down. You’re looking to run from your challenges. You’re looking to escape just like when you left me to be the fodder for Orthrus and Plague. I put that behind me, but if you want to go there, we can. Now is that really who you are? If you really want that belt, if you feel like you deserve that belt, you fight for it with everything you’ve got! Where I come from, you don’t quit when you’re down 10-0 in the bottom of the ninth in the championship game. You don’t tell your batters to strike out looking so you can go home faster. You don’t tell them to lay down a bunt and surrender. You fight until the very end. I’m going to do the same, and I hope you do too.

So maybe ‘wipe the floor with you’ was a little harsh, but listen here Wood, there’s no way I’m taking it easy on you. This fight isn’t personal, understand? We’re on the same side, but we’ve both got something to prove, and you know it as much as I do. We both need to win this match, and win, lose, or draw, I won’t hold nothing against you at the end of the night. But I’ll be dammed if you take the easy way out and cheat me. No, I want you fired up, I want you focused, I want you at your best. That way, when the ref raises my hand after the match, the Authority knows I’m ready.”

The crowd continues a dueling “Let’s Go Viper” and “Mighty Mighty” chant as the two look at each other from across the arena.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Tue 24 Sep 2013, 6:24 pm

The crowd in the arena fall silent as the stage light dim, Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It then begins to boom out of the speakers and instantaneous boos ring out at a deafening level

Henry: Well it appears we are about to hear from the one of the favourites in my opinion for the UK championship belt

Harold: It would take a brave man to bet against Brown walking out with title

Demarcus then steps out from behind the curtain and into the limelight, he is wearing his usual attire with the hood up on his sleeveless top, he takes a few steps further taking centre stage and then lowers his hood revealing a huge grin on his face, he then raises his fist in the air as white sparks fall down behind him which only serves as to provoke the crowd further, De Marcus then begins his decent to the ring completely ignoring the taunts and insults. He eventually climbs into the ring and asks to be passed a microphone from ringside, DeMarcus then takes a spot on top of one of the turnbuckles and surveys the crowd as he waits for his music to fade.

Henry: Wonder if DeMarcus is out here to give us his thoughts on his quarter final match

Harold: I never know what to expect from Brown Henry, I’ve given up guessing

DeMarcus music then begins to fade and he eventually raises the microphone to his mouth.

DB: My victory last week was to remind people of just how much of a danger I am, something which has been forgotten recently, I single handily took out the so called best that 6CW has to other hardly even breaking a sweat, What’s more is none of you can say otherwise, you can’t say that my victory was because of interference, because of dirty tricks, that I didn’t deserve my victory, because if you do then you are liar, the odds were stacked heavily against me and yet I still came out victorious, Ive told you all along what I am capable of, that I am the greatest superstar in 6CW yet you all still doubted me, doubted that I couldn’t win without help, well where are your questions now? You could hear a pin drop in here. NO I think you are all starting to realise that it is not the soldiers of authority that you all need to worry about, but the power that has been in 6CW since the first night of the re-birth, you were right to fear me at first but you all got caught up in everything you allowed me to build momentum from the shadows and now you have to face the facts that I have stepped out and am ready to take on all comers. I don’t care if its Nate Nack, Liam Wood heck I don’t even care if I have to take on the whole of Mr Jones private army nobody is going to get in the way of me achieving my dream, It something that I want, and I want it for my own personal gains not anybody else's, I don’t do it for you, I don’t do it for the hoods, I don’t do it to bring honour to my family, no all my action are for the gain of one man DeMarcus Brown, and I ask you what are you going to do about it.

Harold: Has it ever not been all about DeMarcus Brown?

Henry: There was the White Hoods Harold even his own brother but he seems to have kicked them to the curb.

DB: Jonathan Daniels you stand between me and my advancement in this competition and that’s puts you in a very dangerous situation to be, If I have to stay in this company than I am going to create a monopoly starting with this championship, that means nothing but my best is acceptable, now unlucky for you my best is unparalleled by not only you but the rest of 6CW, if I were you I would be preparing to leave Anarchy is the worst possible condition, have your ice packs and bandages ready, I would even advise the medics to come to ringside with you just in case, because there Is no way you are leaving our match on Wednesday by your own accord. What’s more is it’s nothing personal I have nothing against you Daniels it just the luck of the draw only this time you have drawn the shortest straw possible, it may even be the last choice you get to make. What happens Wednesday is to serve as a message for whoever has to face me in the next round is prepared to lose to the superior athlete, a man more brutal, sadistic, and prepared to break new ground. That UK championship is going to mine in a very short time. I want you all to know that I will be a truly deserving champion not like these other over privileged wanabees, a champion of the people, the champion you people deserve whether you like it or not. If anybody gets any ideas and decides to try stop my domination I suggest you look to the last person who tried, look how he’s shaping up, The man’s unstable I broke him, I did that by being better than him at every turn, If you want to become him then come knock at my door I will be more than willing to dish out more of the same.

DeMarcus then throws his microphone to the ground and it breaks in two pieces, his music then plays out once more. Brown then jumps down from the turnbuckle and raises his fist in the air to boos from the crowd before exiting the ring and making his way backstage

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue 24 Sep 2013, 7:23 pm

(We cut backstage to a darkened room which has a figure sitting cross legged in the middle of it. The figure is sitting infront of a flickering candle)

???: Last week we proved that we could still stand with giants, we could perform as we always have. We could still be... the Greatest.

(The figure raises their head revealing a girl with the painted face of Chaos, she stares into the flame as it flickers)

Our saviour ran with wolves, he went beyond the call of duty for all of us. Yet it was not enough.

Because of us.

The parasites failed the prophet

How can he succeed if we are not behind him, if we do not believe. If we do not grow our numbers?

I thought as much

Wait, can you hear that?

He is... here

(The girl bows her head before throwing it violently backwards. The camera follows her gaze upwards to where Chaos is standing with his head cocked to one side as is his trademark)

C: You are all welcome to see the light, to find what you never realised that you had lost. It is all there in the flame, for I am the one who was Born in Fire. I am the one who rose from the ashes of the hosts mind. I am the one who will save us all.

It is time to pick a side, the side of light waits for all of you. For we know you will come.

This week the reading will end with another lost soul being bought into the Emporium, another soul being given the chance at redemption. Another soul who will hear the parasites chant my name, another soul who will see how they feed me, another soul who will succumb to the Truth of the True Prophet.

For I am he, I am Chaos, I am your only chance at salvation

I will unite 6CW and EWF, I will Save you all

(The girls mouth moves in unison with Chaos')

Tick

Tick

Boom!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 24 Sep 2013, 9:22 pm

“Do you really believe the stuff that you're saying!? If so, I have a few questions for you...maybe the crowd could help answer them...You claim that I'm a shell of the man I used to be, that the Authority have got me running scared...that I'm looking to escape...now time for some questions”

Viper pauses for a few seconds as the crowd cheering dies down

“Nate, do I look scared of the Authority!?”

CROWD: NO!

“Did I look a shell of myself when I smashed Enforcer's stupid face in to that very ring giving me a victory of him and Tyler Roth after Vincent Costello has turned it to a 3 on 1!?”

CROWD: NO!

“Do I look like I'm trying to escape!?

Viper pauses again but this time cuts the crowd off, with a determined look on his face he addresses his future opponent.

“I'll save the crowd the time and answer this one for you myself...I never run, I never back down and I sure as hell won't be quitting any time soon...week after week the Authority beat me down too, I haven't let that change me at all...last week I showed them that I was standing my ground and at Ground Zero I'll do just that...I do have a question for you though Nate.”

Nate looks on with a confused look on his face as Viper walks around the stage, not once breaking eye contact with Nack.

“You claim I left you high and dry when Orthrus and Plague jumped you...do you think you would have done anything different because I honestly don't...we aren't friends Nate...you might think we're on the same side but it's obvious that at a moment's notice you're willing to treat me just like them...now you might claim that you'd help me because we're in this together but my question is this...”

“...Where were you when Enforcer jumped me at the start of that very show? Where were you for the following shows where I was jumped over and over and over again!? You might think we're in this together but the truth is that I've been jumped more times than anyone since the merge and you never even asked how I was doing...so play the victim all you want and make me look like a coward for not saving you but I'll call you on your hypocritical bullsh!t time and time again!”

The fans are split down the middle once again as the two champions continue to stare each other down, Viper raises the mic to his lips one last time.

“The thing I find funny is the fact that in your mind, you've already won this match and you're already planning for Ground Zero...you're treating me like a warm up for those two “monsters” when in all reality you should be focusing on nothing else than going toe to toe with the best in the business...there's a reason I'm the EWF World Heavyweight Champion, there's a reason that the Authority needed to take the TV Title off me without putting it on the line in a match and there's a reason that underestimating me will be the biggest mistake you've ever made tomorrow night...it's because I'm just as good as they say I am and it doesn't matter what you throw at me...I'm ready for war.”

Viper drops the mic down and walks backwards through the entrance leaving Nate Nack stood in the middle of the ring as “€666” blasts through the air and the fans continue to chant for both men.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 5:35 pm

The following takes place as soon as the last show has gone off air

Christy is stood waiting outside gazzys dressing room when the door quickly opens and she beams a huge smile at gazzy

CJ: Oh, Gazzy. It was so good to see you out there tonight. Its been far too long since we last seen you in a 6CW ring.

G: Hey Christy, its been far too long since I seen your pretty little face

Christy blushes

CJ: So tell me, after what has been a nightmare few months how exactly does feel to finally have one up on Max Adamson after tonight?

gazzys face turns serious at the mention of Max's bname

g: One up? You wanna know what does it feel like to get one up on that son of a b!tch? I'll have to tell you when it finally happens.

Christy looks confused

g: Listen, that douche put my life through hell for what feels like years, and whats worse he had the nerve to try and by my 'mate' all throughout. Me getting my hands on him here tonight, I mean yeah it felt good but this score is nowhere near settled..not by a long chalk. I'm not gonna be one up on him until he's looking up at me from the flat of his back after I pin his shoulders to the ground. I'm not gonna be one up on him till I take all the sh!t he's put me through and give him a taste of his own medicine. I'M NOT GONNA BE ONE UP ON HIM UNTIL I PROVE THAT THIS WHOLE ME STEALING HIS SPOTLIGHT BS IS EXACTLY THAT......BS.

I signed the contract tonight to make sure all three of those things become a reality. I never stole his spotlight. Max wants to check the history books and he'll see a superstar who worked his way from the bottom to the top of this company. He'll see a superstar who took on and beaten the best. FYI the guy who snapped is ankle just so happens to be the same guy I pinned to become champion. But most important of all he'll see a guy that didn't steal anything, I earned the right to call myself champion. I earned the right to be the face of the company, I earned the right to be in the spotlight whether he likes it or not

CJ: Well gazzy you know I'm one of your biggest fans, but aren't you concerned that you've been away from competition for a while and Max has been in regular action, picking up wins in the process?

g: Ordinarily that would be a problem but Max as made this so personal there's no way that I'm doing nothing short of walking out with arm raised in victory at Ground Zero. I don't care if I end my career doing so I'm taking that Aussie b@stard down with me. Now Christy, you know I like talking to you, but right now isn't the best time

gazzy walks out of view and pushes the exit open as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by cabowers Wed 25 Sep 2013, 7:46 pm

The lights in the arena go out as 'Pieces' begins to play in the Copperbox arena.

HA: And here comes the original original, the man who returned two weeks ago on Anarchy.

HE: He may have come back but the question is why and what is he thinking taking on the authority.

As the music continues to play, the crowd continue to cheer and scream before Drake walks out onto the stage arms open wide smiling at the audience. He makes his way down the ramp and climbs into the ring, posing on the turnbuckle before grabbing a mic. He continues to milk the cheers before holding a finger to his lips as the crowd quietens.

Drake: Last week, you saw, everyone saw it. Everyone saw the return of the True Original Original and it won't be the last time anyone see's me.

Drake goes to continue speaking but is interrupted by the crowd.

Crowd: Welcome Back x10

D: Thanks for that but it isn't necessary see I never really left. I never really left this place, sure the hallways may have changes and the belts may be shinier, and the ring may be cleaner but some things just never change.

We've still got Harold and Henry (Drake walks over and leans on the ropes in front of them) calling every single match in their own unique way.

We've still got gazzyD (crowd cheer) setting the bar so high it's nearly out of the sight.

We've unfourtunately still got Max Adamson (crowd boo heavily) and boy am I ever still paying for signing him to a contract.

We've still got a cheap streetwalker doing her damnedess to make it all about her. By the way for those interested Sally is fine, she's currelty got 4 kids and is offering an autograph session and photos of her wearing lingere while posing in bed with you for £100. There is a special package for £200 but trust me when I say the aftermath isn't worth the fun.

And finally we've still got a group of people that seem to think they know better. They seem to think that they know what you people want, they seem to think that they can come into this building, our building and bully, imtimidate and assault anyone who disagrees with them.

Well I've got something to say to those people.

NO!

This is 6-C-DUB.

Crowd: 6-C-DUB x10

D: This is the house that I built, this is the house that Dicey, Danny Boy, Cobra, Median, Ryan Rose, Perfect Jack and numerous other's built.

This is the house that even when it looked like it was about to all fall down around us found a way to survive, found a way to live on.

Found a way to rise like a phoenix from the ashes and burst into life once again, and I for one will not sit, stand or lie down for a group of people who want to tear it down.

I've seen superstars try it, i've seen other organisations try it, hell I've even seen my own family try but everyone time there has always been one constant in the fight to keep 6CW, 6CW.

ME!

And again that time is at hand, once again it is time to fight the good fight and stand against those that will try and turn 6CW from it's glorious past into an inglorious future.

My name is Drake and I stand here in this ring drawing a line, and everyone in the back from Thunder to Robin Reborn to Liam Wood even to Nate Nack. Pick a side cos if you don't me and whoever else want's to will run right through you until we get to the root of the problem.

Edward Plague, Tyler Roth, Enforcer, Drake Callihan, Mr Jones. Prepare for a war as I'm coming for you and when it's all over and the war has finihsed and casualties taken, it will be your names and not mine which will be struck from the records of 6CW.

Now play my music.

'Pieces' begins to play as Drake drops the mic and poses on the turnbuckles.

HA: Strong words from the birth father of 6CW

HE: Yeah but he called out everyone in the back and told them to pick a side. Seriously is this guy just gonna try and go through everyone, even the guy who brought him back.

HA: Only time will tell but Drake has drawn a line in the sand and has given everyone notice to pick a side in what he believes is a war.

cabowers

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael_Sweetwater Wed 25 Sep 2013, 7:59 pm

Nate Nack is now backstage, walking around in a flustered and frustrated manner. Keeping pace about four steps behind is Emma with an equally angry look on her face.

“What the hell was that?” she asks as they pass a trainer's room.

Nate grabs a towel and wipes his face off before tossing the towel aside. “Not now.”

“Yes now. What the hell was that? Talkin' like you some type of big-shot tough guy. That's not you!”

Nate stops and squares up with Emma, who nearly runs into him. “Look, are you my fiancee, or are you my manager?”

“I believe this ring entitles me to both,” she says, holding up her left hand. “Besides, after that display, you should probably get someone to be your mouth for a while.”

“Well what am I supposed to say, huh? I can't go out there and be all friendship and puppy-dogs and sunshine and rainbows! I can't go out there are try to make friends with the guy right before a no-holds barred match that I know he's gunning for. I can't go out—”

“I didn't say you had to any of that! You're supposed to go out there and be you! You go out there and try to be like Plague an throwin' out bible verses, you wanna be a monster like Orthrus, and then you go out there and try to pick a fight with a man who technically is on your side and all you do is tick him off and look rather pathetic in the process if I may add. Hell, you'd be lucky if you had the crowd on your side this week. Who are you?”

“I'm Nate Na—”

“You're THE MIGHTY MIGHTY Nate Nack. You're the prime example. Do you want to be a monster?”

“I need to be”

“That's not what I asked. Do you really want to be a monster?”

“No.”

“Hell no, you're a heartland hero. You keep sayin' you can't beat Orthrus and Plague like you normally do, and you're right. You've tried, and you can't. But you don't gotta go to some dark place. This eight-fouteen thing is supposed to be a mantra, a motivator, not something you expect to hear out of the mouth of some loony-bin patient with his arms in a straight-jacket. You wanna make this monster against monster, but you gotta make this monster against a hero. You gotta be a dragon-slayer. You can still be you! Be that underdog! That's who I love and that's who these people love! Not whatever kind of slap-dash, mish-mash of a wrestler was out there a second ago.”

Nate Nack looks down for a moment before taking a deep breath and sighing.

“I messed up.”

“You done #$%@ed up is what you done. And you probably lost an ally just now. Now get changed and come home. We got work to do.”

Nate walks ahead of Emma, leaving by herself. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Emmy walking though the backstage area. The two make eye contact for a brief moment before the two of them part ways.

Michael_Sweetwater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down