The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 11th September - THE RESULTS!

Go down

6CW Anarchy 11th September - THE RESULTS! Empty 6CW Anarchy 11th September - THE RESULTS!

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:28 pm

*Anarchy begins with Charlotte Grey stood waiting in the parking lot. A sleek black limousine pulls in, the camera zooms in on the number plate "A GR8C3" and the crowd descend into boos.

The driver steps out first, he walks around the side of the car and opens the door. Slowly, Anthony Grace steps out of the back of the car. He is wearing an extravagant fur coat, similar to Conor McGregor, with his gold A Chain around his neck and black sunglasses.

He walks towards the arena...

Charlotte: Anthony, Anthony...Mr Grace...Charlotte Grey. We're scheduled for an interview. Mr Grace...

*Anthony Grace pulls his shades from his face, he looks Charlotte Grey up and down...

Grace: I'm not doing interviews today. I'm not talking to anyone until I get what is rightfully mine. And that's all you'll hear from me Charlotte. Anything else, talk to my publicist, here's his card.

*Grace passes the card to Charlotte, he puts his shades back on and walks into the arena as Grey watches on flustered.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 11th September - THE RESULTS! Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 11th September - THE RESULTS!

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:29 pm

*We go from Grace backstage to cameras flying around the arena and over the screaming fans of 6CW

HA: Welcome to 6CW Anarchy!

HE: It’s the 11th of September, we are four weeks removed from Night of Glory and the story rumbles on.

HA: New champions, old foes and brewing rivalries...we’ve even got contractual disputes and fractious management

HE: Pro wrestling, baybay!

An instrumental of Haunted by Disturbed plays and the lights go out. Bright red lights go on at the entrance, the fans cheer loudly as Cerberus slowly walks out stands in the red light.

HA: And it looks like we’re kicking off with the EWF Champion!

HE: Always imposing, always menacing, and I have to admit, always scary!

*Cerberus walks powerfully down to the ring and picks up a microphone. He climbs the steps and stands with one stride over the top rope. He walks to the middle of the ringside

C: Well, 6CW...we are in the new era. The no more bulls*** era begins here. None of the ghosts and their games, no fake prophets and paed*phile priests playing with emo boys and their belts. We’ve got rid of green tea and we’re putting clowns down...6CW is going to be about fighting now.

*The crowd cheer and Cerberus nods

C: Yeah, a real wrestling promotion. But as the man leading this new era, all I have to worry about is who can come up to my level and try and take this off me.

*He pats the title that sits on his shoulder

C: Cos I’m a real champion...and you haven’t seen one of them with a world title for a very long time. You saw me with the TV title...I fight people. I don’t care about scraping the barrel of desperation and clinging onto titles. I care about winning matches and beating people up.

The question now: can anyone challenge me?

*He looks around the arena

C: Is this company going to produce anyone who can stand toe-to-toe with me and fight like an honest man? Anyone who can really threaten me? In this roster..? I’m not so sure they can…

Born to Fight by Waylander interrupts Cerberus and the crowd erupt

HA: Well, if Cerberus was looking for some interest!!

HE: Two men who prefer fighting to talking, that’s for sure!

*Dicey paces on the ramp, saluting the fans and waiting his music to stop before he speaks into the microphone he holds.

DR: 6CW ANARCHY!

*The fans cheer

DR: We want wrestlers who can fight? Wrestlers who can step up? We want wrestlers with balls, do we?

*Reilly looks up at Cerberus, before pacing again

DR: You and me both, big man. O’Callaghan already concerned with what his briefcase can do for him, Grace signing more contracts than he is throwing punches, Gazzy and Liam are making their very own IT remake...you can’t tell me the only man out there who can fight is JJ Johnson?

*He looks up at Cerberus once more and holds the stare this time

DR: But if YOU want someone to step up and fight...you’ll never have to look very far

*The crowd pop at the thought of champion facing champion

HA: They have a brutal past, these two

*Cerberus ponders as Dicey smiles

C: Oh, Dicey. You want to do this again? It didn’t ever end well for you last time. I was Mr Xtreme, I won the TV title afterwards too...the darkest days of your career were spent in my shadow.

*The crowd react like Cerberus had slapped the Irishman across the face

HE: He may be 6CW champion, but Cerberus doesn’t fear Dicey at all.

HA: If there’s any man who can match the fire and fury of Dicey Reilly, arguably his biggest strength, then it’s Cerberus

DR: And the best days in your career were holding a midtitle belt...now you’ll find out how legends make their name. And you’ll find out why I am one, and you never will be.

*The crowd react once more

C: Maybe tonight you’ll see first hand why I’m the standard around here now, and you’re the past 6CW should stop clinging to.

DR: All that is happening tonight if you seeing a real champion take down his enemies.

C: If you’ve still got the balls to back all this up, maybe tonight you can prove all this to my face.

*Dicey paces a second then starts walking to the ring. The crowd pop

HA: All these maybes...but maybe this is about to kick off!

WOAH WOAH WOAH, GENTLEMEN!

*On the big screen we see O’Callaghan. He now lifts the FFTR briefcase up to fill the screen

O’C: Are you sure you want to do this, boys? Remember, O’Callaghan is always watching.

*He laughs and lowers the case as the two men stare up at him, seemingly calmed

O’C: Good decision, I think. I could have my pick! Maybe both? I’ll check the rules, I don’t know if I can just pin you both at once and take the whole world in my hands. But I ask you to stop, because this is a bit embarrassing and I don’t wanna have to do ALL the work later against the Brotherhood. Who am I kidding? I’ll be holding you both up later, I’m the king of this place!

DR: You gonna have to learn to shut yer damn trap, boy.

O’C: Be quiet you stereotype, the more you speak, all drool and blank brained, the more your spit stains my title. I’m still steam cleaning this thing daily after Thunder had it; who knows how much of that sad sack’s blanks were shot onto this thing in the hour he held it? Bet he put lycra on it and called it Spiderman.

He smiles at his own joke

O’C: I think it’s time to cut this cr*p, get you two back to your armchairs and start the show! Hit the credits, guys!

*The 6CW credits play

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 11th September - THE RESULTS! Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 11th September - THE RESULTS!

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:31 pm

Match One
The TA vs JJ Johnson & Jack Hurst

*The camera pans around the arena, the 6CW crowd hyped for the biggest night of the year holding up signs such as "I love Dicey", "Bobby Charlton took Reborn and Maddie" and "Max Adamson is relegated pre-season" before we reach the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: “Up first on Anarchy this week we hav…”

*Suddenly Harold Lloyd is cut off by Jack Hurst who appears on the stage, mic in hand*

Hurst: “Easy there Harold, they don’t listen to you, they want to listen to me, Jack Hurst”

*The crowd boo Hurst*

Hurst: “Tonight I am scheduled to team with JJ Johnson vs the TA, but I’m afraid I have some bad news”

*One fan mouths “Bad News Barrett is here?” to his mate*

Hurst: “I have received news that I am no longer going to compete in this match. I have been informed of some “plans”, which will be revealed in due course…in the meantime I do not need to lower myself to be in match one of this pitiful show, with some jobbers. So I am leaving for the evening.”

*Hurst lobs the mic on the floor and leaves the stage, silence is over the arena for a moment before ‘Machine gun’ starts playing and the crowd boo as Max Adamson walks out to the stage, the tag champions stand either side of him. He pats both of them on the back before marching them down to the ring*

HA: “Well I guess this is now a handicap match?”

HE: “Yes that’s what happens when one team only has one less than the other brother”

HA: “Shut up”

"Ante Up" rips across the arena and JJ Johnson steps through the curtain. There is certainly a mixed reaction for Johnson as he bounces up and down on the spot for a few moments. JJ then walks down the ramp coolly, tagging the few fans hands who offer high fives.

HA: “JJ now left on his own by Hurst, faces a mountain here against the tag champions”

HE: “Good.”

HA: “Shut up again”

JJ Johnson goes in for the lock-up, but Jackson Jackson is not interested in that. He ducks under the lock-up attempt, and then leaps into the air as JJ turns around, proceeding to pummel punches down into the head of the tag champion. JJ Johnson manages to push Jackson away from him and get to his feet, but Jackson manages to knock him back down with a clothesline.

Jackson then dives onto JJ and goes back on the attack with even more punches and headbutts. JJ Johnson desperately tries to block but the majority of Jackson’s punches reign in on the face and head of the former 6WF Champion.

HA: “Jackson is taking the attack to JJ Johnson early on, he doesn't seem interested in wrestling, just beating the hell out of JJ.”

JJ manages to shuffle back towards the ropes and reach out an arm, which forces Jackson to roll away. JJ Johnson slowly pulls himself up to his feet, Jackson walks towards him and JJ Johnson places his body in between the ropes, meaning Jackson is forced back by the ref. Jackson smiles as JJ slowly steps forward, Jackson storms at him but JJ ducks under it.

He pulls Jackson down throat first across the top rope, he then starts driving forearm smashes into the back of Jackson. JJ Johnson follows that up with a series of knees to the back and going for forearms to the back of the head, only for Jackson to begin fighting back with elbows into the face. Jackson jolts around, he blocks a right hand from JJ and then fires in a series of big lefts to the face.

JJ Johnson fights back with punches of his own, sending Jackson back towards the middle of the ring only for the tag champ to respond with a quick flurry of punches to the body and then a couple of big European Uppercuts. JJ stumbles back towards the corner, Jackson runs in towards him and JJ goes for a boot to the stomach.

Jackson grabs the boot, he rocks JJ Johnson with a big European Uppercut and he falls back against the ropes. Jackson climbs to the top rope and drives punches into the head of JJ, he lifts Jackson onto his shoulders in a powerbomb position and walks out of the corner only for Jackson to free himself.

JJ retreats to one corner as Jackson spins around and the duo stare each other out.

HA: “We've reached an impasse in proceedings after a brutal start to the match!”

HE: “Jackson tags in Horrigan, but there is nobody for JJ to tag!”

The duo lock-up, JJ applies a side headlock which Horrigan quickly counters with a belly to back suplex. JJ rolls to his feet, Horrigan flattens him with a short-arm clothesline. Johnson rolls up once more and Frank Horrigan nails a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

JJ forces the shoulder up. Horrigan drags him up to his feet, where he then fires in a series of hard right hands to the face, JJ is backed into the corner, where Horrigan switches tact to European Uppercuts. Johnson tries to reply with some punches of his own but Horrigan simply walks through them and flattens JJ with a clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........kick out!
Frank Horrigan allows JJ to his feet, he throws him into the ropes and goes for a belly to belly suplex on the rebound, which connects. Horrigan then kicks him in the stomach. He follows that with a knee to the face ofJJ, then a quick swinging neckbreaker. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Frank Horrigan takes a step back, allowing JJ to rise before running in and knocking him down with a big forearm smash. JJ staggers to his feet and Horrigan throws him to the canvas with a Fisherman's Suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Johnson drives the shoulder up, Horrigan quickly drags him to his feet where he then reels off an impressive succession of body blows to the big man. He lurches forward and Frank Horrigan lifts JJ into the air, walking around the ring before dropping him down with a suplex. Frank Horrigan looks at Jackson and nods to finish it..

HA: “The TA On the march here”

Horrigan gets Johnson on his shoulders....

HA: "SHIRANUI POWERBOMB!"

Jackson comes over with sliced bread and Horrigan goes for the cover...

Ref: "1................2...................3!"

Ding, ding, ding!

Announcer: “YOUR WINNERS, THE 6CW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS, THE TA!”

Adamson gets into the ring and applauds Frank Horrigan and Jackson Jackson with a huge smirk across his face, as they all stand tall over JJ Johnson as 6CW Anarchy cuts away…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Steel angry about the current crop of 6CW talent – more cowards than fighters these days.

*Geoff Steel stands with Charlotte Gray

CG: Geoff, a big triple threat match tonight. A Hollywood star and the TV champion; a win could be a huge step forward for you.

GS: Indeed it could, lass. Frankly, this match will be as much about my wits as my wrestling. I can beat those two in a fight, no question. But their games, the stuff they pull, their cowardice is a virus on this company.

CG: You’re not happy with the antics of some of your fellow pros?

GS: Not one bit; half of today’s roster are petulant children. They’re a bunch of melts, whereas when this place was at it’s best we all fought like we were powered by jet fuel.

CG: Melts?

*Steel beams

GS: It doesn’t make sense to you, but the people of 6CW will understand what I’m saying. I’m looking to go out there and knock heads together, teach them some lessons about fighting and not running. Runners don’t deserve success in this ring; they can go back to the London Stadium and hit the track. Until then, their faces will find my fist.

*He nods to Charlotte and walks away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

*Paul McCarthy from 5NerdsGo stands with Max Adamson

MA: Little podcast interview, is it?

PM: No, no, for the show, Anarchy.

MA: You keeping this gig, eh? Mate, well played.

PM: Thank you, Max. But...you called me here..?

*Adamson grins

MA: Yeah, I like to remind the new staff that they don’t really matter; talent matters.

PM: And you’re still the talent, yes?

MA: They pay me big bucks just manage, Ringo, I’m definitely still the talent.

PM: McCar-thy…

MA: I preferred when you didn’t leave Apu’s roof.

*Paul looks confused

MA: Shut up. I’m here to talk. I am worried, genuinely, that this company has run out of serious, credible contenders. My boys are the hurricanes that knocked this house down. IRMA-GERD!

PM: Tasteful

MA: Shut up! You want the scoop, yeah? Well, it looks like my boys need to go on tour with these title belts! I don’t know if we’ll hit Japan, the US, Progress, Sexy Star...or if we’ll just move down the solo divisions and add to our collections. But Team Adamson hasn’t got time to wait for 6CW’s hierarchy; we make the news, we don’t wait for it.

*The scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:33 pm

Match 2
Jerome Dubois vs Geoff Steel vs Anthony Grace

Ha: we’ve got triple threat action up next as TV Champion Jerome Dubois, goes up against Geoff Steel and long time rival Anthony Grace, and you have to think that a win here for either Grace or Steel puts them right in that title picture

He: I can’t argue against that, and Dubois faces an uphill struggle here. Last time out he teamed with Geoff Steel and too the cowards route out, tagging in an obviously unsuspecting and injured Geoff Steel who would take the loss

Ha: Yeah, Steel will be p*ssed and after a semblance of revenge here tonight

The crowd start to cheer as ‘Last Resort’ begins to play and Steel walks out to the stage. He looks around at the cheering fans before walking down the rap tagging the hands of his fans. He rolls inside the ring and climbs the top rope throwing his arms in the air as camera flashes go off around the crowd

Ha: Always the crowd favourite, never once, that I can recall, has he turned his back on these fans. A true gentleman of the sport of wrestling

He: Well, you know what they say about nice guys.

Ha: I wouldn’t say that, he is a former heavyweight champion

The cheers of the crowd change in to loud jeers as ‘Power’ begins to play and Anthony Grace walks out to the stage. He doesn’t break stride and walks straight down to ringside and circles the ring

He: Looks like the A-Lister is going to join us here

The crowd continue to boo as Grace takes a seat at ringside alongside Harold and henry

Ha: Excuse me, Anthony, shouldn’t you be in the ring right now

AG: Just who do you think you’re talking to? Anthony? ANTHONY? You address me as Mr Grace.

He: yeah Harold….rude

AG: Now ask again

Ha: Ok, sorry about that. Shouldn’t you be in the ring ready to compete Ant…..Errr Mr Grace?

AG: How many times do I have to say that I do what I want, when I want? As the most valuable commodity this business has. My name alone makes this company millions and millions in endorsements. I’ll get in that ring when I’m damn well ready to…..you understand. Despite the extra week off, my back is still not 100%, why should I risk it further when Enforcer chooses to blatantly stack the odds against me in a triple threat match. May as well be a handicap match because everybody will want to go after me to make a name for themselves

Ha: But if you won, you could find yourself in line for a shot at Dubois

AG: You’d asked to jump through hoops like a trained dog? Anthony Grace should have opportunities given to him, not be treated as the equal of the likes of Geoff Steel

Steel looks on from the ring when his attention turns back to the entrance as ‘Demi-God’ starts to play and the boos remain although not as audible as Dubois walks out to the stage. He unhooks the TV title from his waist and raises it high in the air before walking down the ramp still title aloft

He: Steel looking on with a fire in his eyes here

Ha: Can’t say I blame him after Dubois sold him down the river three weeks ago

Dubois climbs inside the ring and no sooner as he does Steel confronts him and greets him with a big right hand. Dubois tries to cover up but each punch from Steel finds its mark as he backs the champ in to the corner. He whips him in to the opposite corner and as Dubois bounces out, Steel runs at him and knocks him down to the mat with a clothesline as the crowd cheers

Ha: Steel started like a house on fire

Dubois rolls out of the ring underneath the bottom rope as Steel exits after him. He chases him around ringside and Dubois uses his veteran instincts by sliding inside and quickly stomping down on the back of Steel as he follows suit. Steel tries to battle up to his feet but Dubois carries on stomping down on him until the official is forced to intervene and Grace looks on from ringside at the commentary desk

Dubois backs away allowing Steel to get to his feet and then as he does he catches him with a knee to the mid section. He whips him against the ropes and sends him flying through the air with a big body drop and drops down for the cover

Steel kicks out quickly and Dubois gest up to his feet. He picks Steel off the mat only to drop him back down again with a body slam and goes for a cover again, this time rubbing his forearm across the face of Steel as he does

Steel kicks out again. Dubois goes straight to a head lock. Steel tries to fight his way up to his feet as Dubois applies more and more pressure. He reaches his knees and starts to elbow his way free. He tries to run away but Dubois quickly grabs the back of his head and pulls him back in to the headlock

He: Steel, try as he might, having trouble getting out of this here

Ha: THAT’LL DO IT

The crowd cheers as Steel manages to reverse the head lock in to t a back drop. He gets himself up to his feet as Dubois quickly does the same and meets the Frenchman with a clothesline. Dubois quickly gets up again and walks in to a second clothesline and then gets up a third time

Ha: Spinning discus punch….the champ is down

Dubois gets his shoulder off the mat and Steel gets to his feet. He turns to Grace at ringside and invites him in to the ring

Ha: You not going to take up that invitation?

AG: And risk further injury to my back? I’m too valuable to do something so foolish

Dubois slowly gets to his feet and Steel meets him with a kick to the gut before ripping him through the air with a stalling suplex and hooks the leg again

Dubois kicks out as the officials hand comes down for three. Steel gets up and signals for Dubois to do the same, he closes in as he does pushing him up against the ropes and then Irish whips him

Ha: TILT A WHIRL BACK BREAKER! THIS COULD BE A BIG WIN FOR STEEL

He: SHOULDER UP FROM DUBOIS….CLOSEST WE’VE COME SO FAR

AG: And people were commenting that I couldn’t get the job done. They ought to look at one of their so called favourites Geoff Steel

Ha: Well get in there and go say that to his face

Grace fixes Harold with a steely gaze

AG: You’re lucky that your brother is between us otherwise I’d slap the taste out of your mouth. How did you ever put up this fool growing up Henry

He: I ain’t gonna lie, it was a chore

Steel reaches down to lift Dubois up and falls back holding his face as Dubois gets a thumb to the eye. Dubois pulls himself o his feet and catches his breath as the official checks on Steel and the Frenchman pushes the referee aside and starts to assault Steel. He connects with a flyurry of punches forcing Steel back in to the corner of the ring and then follows up with a number of shoulder charges in to the stomach. The official forces Dubois to halt and it takes the full 5 count before he does.

Steel staggers out of the corner of the ring as Dubois welcomes him with a kick to the gut

He: DDT….planted him in the middle of the ring

Steel throws his arm in the air much to the annoyance of Dubois. The champ gets to his feet and drags steel up before connecting with a number of knife edge chops to the chest of Steel

He: The colour of Steels chest

Ha: that looks like it smarts

Another couple of chops sees Steel forced up against the ropes and Dubois Irish whips him across the ring

He: POWERSLAM

Steel kicks out again as Dubois hits the mat in anger. He gets up and cockily kicks at the back of Steels head as he tries to get to his feet before dragging him up

He: Dubois looking for the Culture Shock. If he hits this its over

Ha: Steel wriggles free……..SPEAR!!

The crowd cheers loudly as Steel manages to get free of the Dominator and bounces off the ropes before almost breaking Dubois in half with the spear tackle. Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the official goes to count them out

Ha: where’s he going?

He: BRILLIANT

The crowd boo as Grace leaves his position behind the commentary desk and slides inside the ring hooking Dubois’ leg

Ha: DUBOIS KICKS OUT

Grace then turns to Steel and hooks his leg

Ha: AND SO DOES STEEL. GRACE TOOK A CHANCE AND IT BACKFIRED

Grace gets to his feet and backs the official in to a corner complaining about the speed of the count. In the background Dubois and Steel get back to their feet and put their issues aside while they slow make their way over to the Grace

Grace is still berating the official when he feels Steel and Dubois behind him. He slowly turns around and then when he realises he tries to run away but Steel drags him back and drops him with an uppercut. Grace quickly gets to is feet and tries to exit the ring but finds his path cut off by Dubois who kicks grace in the gut and then rips him through the air

Ha: CULTURE SHOCK TO GRACE! I DON’T THINK I’VE BEEN HAPPIER TO SEE THAT FINISHING MOVE

The crowd are going wild as Steel kicks Grace under the rope to the outside of the ring before turning to face Dubois and the two tie up in the middle of the ring. Steel gets the upper hand backing Dubois in to the corner, he breaks the tie up at the request of the official and Dubois catches hi with a cheap shot. Steel reacts angrily and begins to unload with a volley of big right hands each one driving Dubois down seated in the corner. Steel halts his attack only to bounce off the ropes opposite and run at Dubois drawing his boot across the face of the TV Champ

Steel grabs Dubois by the arm and drags him to his feet before knocking him back down with a short armed lariat. Steel climbs to the second rope before jumping off and driving his elbow through the sternum of Dubois before hooking the leg

He: Dubois kicks out, but I honestly can’t understand why the referee is allowing this match to continue when we have Hollywood’s own A Lister down after being assaulted by these two.

Ha: Assaulted? Grace is part of this match, that idiot got what was coming

Steel doesn’t waste time and stays on the offensive. He grabs Dubois by the head and drives big right hands in to the temple. He halts his attack to allow Dubois time to get to his feet before whipping him against the rope

Ha: POP UP SIT DOWN POWERBOMB……STEEL HAS WON IT

He: NO! DUBOIS KICKS OUT! I DON’T KNOW HOW BUT HE DOES

Steel pleads with the official who signals for the two count before getting back to his feet. He waits for Dubois to do the same and then connects with a kick to the guts and sets him in position for the Blade Cutter

Ha: Steel hits this, then he could just find himself next in line for a shot at the TV Title

He: Not if Dubois can help it….clever from the champ

Dubois starts hammering away at the still injured leg of Steel causing him to let go of the champ. Dubois wriggles free and then takes Steel down with a chop block to the back of the knee. He takes the injured leg and drapes it across the bottom rope before springboarding off the middle rope and bringing his weight crashing down across the injured leg. He repeats the same offense two more times before dragging Steel up to his feet and connecting with a knee breaker before hooking the leg for the cover

Steel gets his shoulder off the mat but Dubois is like a shark that smells blood and goes straight back to work on the leg of Steel. He grabs the leg and kicks the inside of it before locking in a single leg crab in the middle of the ring

He: BRILLIANT FROM DUBOIS

Ha: Steel may have no choice but to tap here

Steel tries to fight against the submission but quickly fades as the pain proves too much for him. He slowly drags himself across the canvas to within an arms reach of the bottom rope

Ha: Just one more stretch is all it takes Steel……SON OF A

Dubois shows great ring awareness dragging Steel back in to the middle of the ring and reapplying the submission. Steel is clawing at the mat as the pain is etched across his face for all to see.

He: How is Steel doing this?

Ha: Never known him to be any different. One of the toughest SOB’s you’ll see in this company

Steel refuses to give in and begins to drag himself towards the ropes again. The crowd willing him on with every bit of effort

Ha: HE MADE IT!!!

He: Dubois thinks he’s won

The referee orders Dubois to break the submission and the Frenchman does so and raises his arm in victory before turning and seeing Steel’s arm draped across the bottom rope. He exhales and looks to the heavens muttering something under his breath

Dubois signals for the end and drags Steel up to his feet, setting him in position again for the Culture Shock

He: Here we go

Ha: BLADE CUTTER!! STEEL HITS THE BLADE CUTTER

Ha: YOU SON OF A B!TCH

The crowd boo loudly as Power begins to play and Grace quickly escapes the ring raising his arm victoriously

He: Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant by Grace. He’s played a blinder here

We see replays of Steel freeing himself from the Culture Shock for the second time and this time managing to catch Dubois with his 360 Piledriver only to be rolled up by Grace from behind

Ha: He had a handful of tights.

He: Don’t be so bitter. Brilliant from Anthony Grace. He bided his time, and when the opportunity arisen he took it.

The official meets Grace on the outside and raises his arm in the air. Grace rips it free and makes his way over to the commentary team

AG: And they said Anthony Grace couldn’t get the job done

He throws the headset at Harold before cockily making his way up the ramp to a chorus of boos as Steel looks on shocked from the ring

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:33 pm

*Enforcer is on the phone in his office when a knock on the door interrupts. He looks up to see Monster Energy’s Mike Crowther walking in

E: I’ll call you back, Dave

*He hangs up and looks to Crowther

E: Dave Meltzer...he keeps asking for ringside seats.

MC: Whatever, Enforcer. WE have problems to discuss

E: What now, Crowther? Another bogus Grace problem?

MC: Bogus? You don’t seem to be able to get this into your head, Enforcer. It is his contract, a legal obligation. I cannot allow you to ignore it.

E: But it’s not right...it is against the nature of everything we do here. Competitive sport feeds on competition, not hand outs.

MC: Look, it doesn’t matter what you think of your sporting virtues. He is owed what he is owed, and we have had to promise him more to stop the lawsuits.

E: More?

MC: Yes, more. Beachfront Brawl has one man pencilled in to a match, that’s for sure.

*Enforcer looks furious

MC: It is your own, stubborn fault. You wanted to play games with it, and now we’ve had to take over. So not only have we assured Mr Grace’s representatives that Anthony will main event Beachfront Brawl in a World Title match, but you also have to go out tonight and explain to the crowd about what Grace is owed and how we are giving it to him.

E: World title match?!

MC: And the rest, Enforcer. On your sword you’ve fallen.

*E looks furious, but sighs

E: So what am I going out there to say..?

*Crowther smiles and the scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

*Jerome Dubois is with Tim Allen

TA: Jerome, not the result you were hoping for tonight…

JD: Oui! Zis is of course! I am let down by zis simple English buffoon. He is joking with me, little man. He forces ze TV champion to take ze loss, I am not amused! Tarnish my name, zis is what he wants to do. Non! I will not let this go, how you say, unpunished…

*He stomps away furiously and we fade away.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:34 pm

*Back at ringside, we go to Harry and Henry – the Lloyd Brothers

HA: An unhappy French man? Quelle surprise!

HE: Oooo, xenophobic, not so PC there, brother!

HA: If you can’t even tell that joke, then this show is going to be dull

HE: It’s plane clear that you cannot, especially twin towers of commentary like us.

*The lights dim around the arena and 'Out of Black' blasts out of the speakers, pyrotechnics going off on the stage. As the guitar riff ends, Crime Lord swaggers out from behind the curtain. He looks out across the arena at the booing fans and cricks his neck on both sides.

HA: A man who really does not care what anybody thinks of him

HE: Why would he? This isn’t a social club, it’s a business

*Crime Lord strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans and climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes into the ring. He climbs to the bottom rope in the corner and soaks in the abuse.

HA: Regardless of that, he is about to face two men who have found there’s benefit to, if not friendship, a mutual understanding.

HE: They’ve shown brains, something Enforcer has never had.

*Crime Lord paces in the ring now, waiting for his opponents. Blind Faith by Chase and Status plays and we await Clarke James

HA: The man with the middle name “Judas” - something you would assume Perfect Jack should take note of.

HE: He has! He knows he is aligned with a smart, honourable man who will take the hard decisions whether they are popular or not…

HA: Yikes, that’s a fierce market you’ve just decided to take on there; Judas the genius is a hard sell

*Whilst the pair speak, no movement comes from the curtains or the stage: Clarke James is yet to appear.

HE: He’s taking his time too, Harold. Brains; he is always thinking is Clarke.

*Crime Lord is now on the far side of the ring, asking the official what is going on. The music stops and is replaced by Perfect Jack’s “Perfection” theme.

HA: Must have been the wrong music lined up!

HE: Monkeys with typewriters are smarter than the guys on sound. The blurst in the business!

HA: Or maybe there’s something else afoot here...where is Jack?

*Crime Lord is now with the timekeeper, asking for some sort of clarification. He is clearly fuming

HA: And now they’re playing James’s music again! Clearly no-one has a clue what is going on. Those two are playing games…

HE: Don’t besmirch the fine names of Clarke James and Perfect Jack. It’s the idiots in the back

*The music holds for a minute but nothing happens. The music silences and the crowd boo

HA: Looks like we’ve got a blowout here, nothing doing

HE: Wait a minute!!

*As Crime Lord stands at the ropes on the nearside of the ring, Engel slides in behind him and raises a baseball bat above his head.

HA: NO!

HE: Home...run!

*He slaps the bat against the back of Crime Lord’s head and the big man falls against the ropes and slides down them limply. Engel laughs manically as he stands above the former World Champ. Medics sprint down and officials follow, moving Engel away. We head to break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:35 pm

*In a darkened room, Edward Plague stands with Gazzy D and Liam Wood looking to him.

EP: Take them to church, that’s what they say. And I do every single time we speak, words of knowledge and power to fill them with strength.

*He looks to the men in front of him

EP: Warriors! This is the beginning of something truly beautiful. A dynasty.

*He looks to the two men, seeing the clear interest they have in his words, and the clear discomfort they have with each other

EP: But words don’t take over a world. Actions do. And I have plans afoot to tear down the houses built around us and bring together the new and old of the Brotherhood in battle.

*He looks at them both, back and forth two times

EP: We’ll soon see that we can be brothers in arms in battle and brothers in the Brotherhood…

*The scene fades.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:35 pm

Clarke and Jack in the back confronted by Enforcer – we told you we didn’t need this.

*James and Jack walk through the corridors together before being confronted by Enforcer

E: What is this bull?! You want to be champions or what?

*The pair laugh

CJ: We are champions, E.

PJ: How is that confusing to you?

E: Champions who don’t defend...they don’t stay champions for long.

CJ: A tad unfair...if you could control your roster then we’d have had a nice match.

PJ: Unfortunately for us, you let Engel go out there and brutalise Crime Lord before we could enter.
E: You know that’s a load of nonsense, I didn’t tell him to do that and can hardly stop him!

PJ: And we told you, we won’t do this “one or the other” thing. You tried and failed, now we’re a team.

CJ: We are not doing these unifying matches, and we know that was what this was, you dumb tit.

*E fumes, but then smiles. Jack and James take a step back

PJ: Why’s he smiling, Clarke?

CJ: I dunno, Jack. It’s not nice to see.

E: Oh, you’ll see...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:38 pm

HA: And now here on Anarchy, a HUGE 6 man tag team match up for you.

HE: This is one of the most star-studded matches you are ever likely to see, Pay Per View or not.

HA: We have both world champions competing in this contest, alongside the holder of The Fight For The Right briefcase.

HE: And they square off against one of the most powerful stables ever seen in 6CW, which includes Liam Wood, who was of course recently dethroned as EWF Champion by Dicey Reilly.

The lights go out as Revival Mode by Every Time I Die blasts from the speakers, suddenly a single spotlight appears on the stage revealing Liam Wood stood there wearing his World Eater biker style cut. Wood remains under the atmospheric blue light continuing to stand on the stage soaking in the boos of the fans.

"Freedom" roars out around the arena and there is a more than mixed reception for the arrival of the newest member of the Brotherhood, Gazzy D. He walks out onto the stage, he looks at Liam Wood for a few moments and then they nod respectfully to one another before standing on separate sides of the stage as...

"He is legend" plays and the lights in the arena dim to almost complete darkness, as the figure of Edward Plague stalks slowly out from behind the curtain as the lights gradually grow brighter. Wood and Gazzy join Plague in the middle of the ramp before they walk down the ramp.

HE: What a collection of individuals this is, Plague the master manipulator paired with Gazzy and Liam Wood, two of the most talented wrestlers in the history of 6CW.

The boos of the crowd continue as his music finishes and is replaced with 'Run This Town'. O'Callaghan walks out from backstage inching toward the top of the ramp with each strobe light. He carries the Fight For The Right briefcase down to the ring with him, sliding that into the ring before stepping in himself. O'Callaghan holds the briefcase high in the air as he awaits the arrival of his team-mates.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage, EWF title over his shoulder. A red light illuminates the daunting figure of Cerberus in the otherwise pitch black London Stadium as he stalks down the ramp to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then in over the top rope, hoisting his title up high.

'Born to fight' blasts through the speakers and there is a crashing ovation from the crowd as Green and gold pyros burst into the rafters as Dicey Reilly walks out onto the stage. Dicey Reilly is the picture of focus and determination as he makes his way down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He runs up the steel steps and then steps into the ring, and lofts his title high into the air, making sure Cerberus is looking.

HA: There is certainly an interesting dynamic in this line-up too, we have both world champions teaming with a man who could potentially try and take their titles away from them at any point.

HE: There could certainly be some issues with trust.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Gazzy D starts the match off for his team up against Cerberus. The 6CW World Champion drives Gazzy back towards the ropes. Cerberus goes for a clothesline only for Gazzy D to pull him down with an inverted backbreaker. He rolls Cerberus up into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1..............Kick out!

Cerberus powerfully forces the shoulder up. Both get to their feet, Gazzy goes for a kick to the gut. Cerberus grabs it only for Gazzy to hit an enzaguri kick to the head. Gazzy quickly bounces off the ropes and takes Cerberus down with a sling-blade. He covers.

HE: A strong start from a rejuvenated, re-energised Gazzy D.

Ref: 1...................2......Kick out!

Gazzy D gets to his feet, He hits a couple of stomps down onto Cerberus before going to the outside. Cerberus rolls up to his feet, Gazzy D springboards in off the top rope and takes Cerberus down with a flying forearm smash. Cerberus rolls to his feet, Gazzy leaps into the air and levels him with a back-stabber. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus forces the shoulder up, Plague offers the tag to Gazzy and he accepts it. Gazzy holds Cerberus in a chicken-wing hold as Plague pummels down on the head of the 6CW World Champion. Gazzy is forced to leave the ring by the ref as Cerberus is dragged up by Plague.

He throws Cerberus into the ropes and on the rebound, demonstrates his own impressive strength with a military press slam. He then runs the ropes, nailing a big boot as Cerberus rises. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Plague drags up Cerberus, where he fires in a series of European Uppercuts to the chin. He follows that with some headbutts, only for Cerberus to fight back with some headbutts of his own. The pair are soon caught up in the corner, where Plague stretches a hand back for Gazzy D to bring himself back into the match.

Gazzy springs in over the top rope, he spins Cerberus around but he is sent flying with a push to the throat. Gazzy rolls up, he runs towards Cerberus who has returned to the middle of the ring. Gazzy ducks a clothesline, he comes back off the ropes...

HA: Headscissors!

HE: Revered! Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker!

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

HA: Now an opportunity for Cerberus to assert himself on this match.

Cerberus lifts up Gazzy by the head, throwing him across the ring brutally. Gazzy rolls up and runs towards Cerberus, who flattens him with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Cerberus drags up Gazzy, he holds him by the waist as he fires in knees to the back. He then flings Gazzy down into the mat with a German suplex. He keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Cerberus drags up Gazzy, and then throws him into the turnbuckles with a release German suplex. Cerberus drags Gazzy away from the corner, hitting an elevated facebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

HE: Utter dominance from Cerberus now.

Gazzy kicks out, Cerberus allows him to his feet. Gazzy stirs, he tries to get to the top ropes but Cerberus grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him back. He lifts Gazzy onto his shoulders before delivering an F5, planting Thunder face-first into the mat.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

The 6CW Champion lifts Gazzy up by the throat, he then pushes him back into the corner. Cerberus runs in, connecting with a big splash on Gazzy, but he is tagged out by O'Callaghan.

He climbs to the top rope, where he springs over the top of Gazzy into a sunset flip powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

O'Callaghan locks in a sleeper hold. Gazzy gets up to his feet, but O'Callaghan quickly pulls him down with a backbreaker. O'Callaghan then applies a side headlock.

Gazzy gets to his feet, O'Callaghan hits a back kick to the stomach. He drags him to the ropes, placing Gazzy's head on the middle rope. O'Callaghan runs the ropes, hitting a 619. He dives in off the top rope once more, nailing a splash.

O'Callaghan locks in an armbar hold on his opponent. He stomps down on the right shoulder of Gazzy, he drags him to his feet and then throws Gazzy down with an arm drag takedown. Gazzy rolls up, O'Callaghan hits a second arm drag.

HA: O'Callaghan demonstrating all of his technical excellece here.

Gazzy rolls up, O'Callaghan grabs him by the waist and hits a German suplex, bridging into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan stomps away on the head of Gazzy D, he then drags him to his feet where he Irish whips him into the ropes. He goes for a spinebuster but Gazzy manages to counter, planting O'Callaghan head-first into the canvas with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Gazzy gets up to his feet, he lifts up O'Callaghan and then throws him down with a snap suplex. Gazzy drags O'Callaghan to the corner before bringing in Plague.

HE: It seems like Edward Plague is more than happy to simply pick up the scraps being left to him by Gazzy and Wood.

HA: It seems pretty clear who runs this operation.

Plague picks O'Callaghan up from the canvas and then throws him over head with a German suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Plague lifts up O'Callaghan, where he hits a series of big punches to the head. He goes for an Irish whip, O'Callaghan attempts a crossbody block on the rebound but Plague catches him...

HE: Fallaway slam!

Plague covers.

O'Callaghan kicks out, Plague brings Liam Wood into the contest for the first time. Plague drags O'Callaghan to the corner, hitting a scoop slam. Wood then dives down off the top rope, dropping a big elbow into the heart of O'Callaghan. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Liam Wood applies a grounded double underhook lock on O'Callaghan, dropping some knees down into the back of his head. Slowly he brings O'Callaghan up to his feet and then throws him across the ring with a double underhook suplex. O'Callaghan rolls up to his feet, throwing a wild clothesline that Wood ducks underneath...

HA: Pele kick followed by a superkick!

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

The former EWF Champion drags up O'Callaghan and looks to send him back into the corner, hitting an Irish whip that sends OC into the turbuckles.

Liam Wood then runs in, connecting with a Yakuza Kick to the head of O'Callaghan. The Fight For The Right holder stumbles forward and Wood connects with a big boot. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

O'Callaghan gets the shoulder up. Wood clambers onto O'Callaghan and drives huge punches into the head, before rolling away. O'Callaghan gets to his feet, Wood attempts an Irish whip to the corner but O'Callaghan reverses the momentum. He runs in but Wood flapjacks him face-first into the top turnbuckle, O'Callaghan stumbles out of the corner straight into a swinging reverse STO. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Liam Wood drags up O'Callaghan, kicking him in the stomach and then lifts him onto his shoulders. Wood strides forward, he then drives OC into the canvas with a powerbomb. He then drags up O'Callaghan, still in the powerbomb position...

HA: Lung-blower!

Ref: 1..........................2...................Kick out!

O'Callaghan forces the shoulder up. Wood stands over O'Callaghan, dragging him up in a double underhook hold...

HA: MANSON DRIVER!

HE: Countered!

O'Callagahn counters with a back body drop, followed by a low dropkick to the knee and then a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

OC Crawls towards the corner...

HA: TAG!

HE: Reilly into the match! Certainly seems like he's willing to trust his partner this evening!

Dicey storms past Wood, knocking Edward Plague off the apron with a huge big boot to the skull. He turns around, running at Wood and hitting him with a brogue kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Dicey immediately lays into his rival with a series of big elbow smashes to the face. Reilly then lifts Liam Wood up to his feet, where he continues with the elbows to the face, backing him into the ropes. Again Reilly attempts an Irish whip, this time Liam Wood reverses.

He goes for a clothesline, Dicey ducks underneath it. Liam Wood turns around, Reilly kicks him in the stomach and follows up with a snap neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Liam Wood forces the shoulder up, and Dicey is again immediately back on the attack. He sits up Liam Wood, putting him into a sleeper hold and dragging him to the corner. Reilly then proceeds to smash the head of Liam Wood off the 2nd turnbuckle, again only releasing upon the ref's instruction. Reilly bounces off the ropes, hitting a running facewash kick. Liam Wood rolls out from the corner slightly, Dicey goes to the 2nd rope and hits an imploding splash. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Dicey goes on the attack, by stomping away on the head of Liam Wood. He then drags him to the corner, where he stomps down on the head of Liam Wood until the referee steps in. Reilly sprints in, hitting a knee to the face. He then allows Liam Wood to stumble out of the corner, before dropping him with a swinging DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

HA: Reilly on fire here!

Liam Wood forces the shoulder up. Dicey Reilly drags him up to his feet, and then whips him out across the ring. On the rebound, Reilly connects with an inverted atomic drop. With Liam Wood lurched over, Dicey lifts him onto his shoulders and this time the powerbomb connects! Dicey makes the cover once more.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Dicey Reilly drags Liam Wood to his feet immediately, where he hits a couple of big knees into the stomach. He then lifts Liam Wood into the air, walking around the ring for a few moments, before dropping Liam Wood with a vicious brainbuster. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2....................Plague breaks the pinfall!

Edward Plague storms the ring, managing to break the pin attempt with a diving double axe handle to the back of the head. This brings the monstrous Cerberus into the ring, he drags up Plague and fires punches in at his head, Plague returns these blows with some interest.

HE: This one could potentially descend into chaos now!

Cerberus gains the advantage with some headbutts, sending Plague into the ropes. Cerberus then runs in, hitting a big clothesline. Plague is sent flying but Gazzy D takes advantage of a distracted Cerberus, dropkicking him in the back and following that up with a firmer running dropkick to send Cerberus down to the outside.

Plague stumbles to his feet and picks up Cerberus, as the two resume their punch-up. Gazzy is forced out of the ring by the ref, just as Dicey and Wood stir. Reilly boots Wood in the gut...

HA: Craicdown!

HE: Countered with the back body drop...SUPERKICK!

Wood blasts Reilly in the chin with his trademark superkick. Both men are down...

HA: Tag is crucial here, Gazzy and O'Callaghan once again fresh after taking a hell of a lot of offence early on in the match.

Wood and Reilly crawl to the corners, Wood gets the tag...

HA: Gazzy in, O'Callaghan...NO!

HE: What the hell?!

HA: O'Callaghan has dropped off the apron, he's left Dicey Reilly high and dry here!

HE: Reilly is going to be fighting this battle on his own!

HA: What the hell is he doing?!

HE: If that doesn't send a message about his intentions, I don't know what does!

O'Callaghan doesn't leave ringside, instead just standing there as Dicey looks at him in shock. Gazzy D runs in, hitting a bakatare sliding kick to the head. He drags Reilly back and covers.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Gazzy starts booting away on the head of Reilly, dragging him to the corner where Liam Wood steps back in despite there being no tag. He lays some knees into the head of Reilly before leaving the ring as Gazzy continues with the stomps to the head.

He drags Reilly backwards from the corner slightly before hitting a running senton. Gazzy gets to his feet and then nails a standing moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Gazzy lifts up Reilly, he kicks him in the stomach and then delivers a Michinoku Driver on the EWF World Champion. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Reilly kicks out. Gazzy tags in Wood, the duo drag Reilly to the corner and go with a double team attack once again. Gazzy hits a shining wizard after a series of stomps, and Wood follows that up with a Yakuza kick. Gazzy then drags Dicey back in a chicken-wing hold, pushing him forward as Wood nails another superkick.

HA: Wood enjoying himself in there now, and O'Callaghan enjoying watching on from the outside.

HE: Reilly has no chance here, Cerberus is being kept busy on the outside by Plague and O'Callaghan doesn't care on jot.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Wood motions towards Gazzy, he once again steps into the ring. The duo lift up Reilly, before both booting him in the gut. They hit a double brainbuster, before bringing Dicey back to his feet where they hit a 2nd brainbuster. They bring up Reilly for a third time...

HA: A third double brainbuster!

Gazzy leaves the ring, Wood covers.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Wood drags Reilly to the corner, the tag is made to Gazzy D. He steps into the ring, they pick up Reilly together before Wood pushes Dicey towards Gazzy who delivers the deep impact. Wood goes to the top rope...

HA: PSYCHO CRUSHER!

HE: That must be it! Both finishers hit on Reilly!

Gazzy covers.

Ref: 1.........................2........................

HA: Where's O'Callaghan going?!

HE: He's got the briefcase!

HA: NO FREAKING WAY!

HE: O'CALLAGHAN HAS THE BRIEFCASE WITH REILLY PRONE!

Ref: 2......................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: That's it! This one is over!

HE: But is it?!

HA: O'Callaghan looks ready to make the statement of all statements tonight, he's got that briefcase poised and ready.

HE I think he's about to cash in Harold!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:39 pm

O’Callaghan stands over Dicey screaming “play my f*cking music, but instead he sees Enforcer walk out to the stage

HA: We’ve had talk of Grace all night and now, as O’Callaghan stands with the FFTR case high in the air, now Enforcer comes to deliver news

HE: A portent of doom for the Irishman, surely..?

*E walks across the stage with a microphone in his hand

E: I see that concern in your eyes, young man. And maybe you should be concerned…

*The crowd boo and O’Callaghan steps towards the ropes to shout at Enforcer

E: Pipe down, pipe down! I have come out here to clarify a few things. At Beachfront Brawl, Anthony Grace will be competing in the main event for one of our world titles. That news has spread throughout the night, I know. And we have rumour and counter rumour about Anthony Grace’s contract…

*Power by Kanye West interrupts him. Enforcer turns furiously to see Anthony Grace swagger out. In his left hand he holds a microphone, but the important thing is in his right hand. Above his head, he too holds a briefcase with “Grace Case” stamped across it. The music stops and the crowd boo. Enforcer shakes his head

AG: I thought it best I bring some glamour to proceedings, add the Hollywood to this moment. Because this is HUGE, Enforcer.

*He looks to E and then steps out in front of him

AG: 6CW! You are very lucky, for finally this company is embracing it’s greatest asset: me! Main eventing Beachfront Brawl, becoming a world champion there and then sitting with my Grace Case, ready to unify the titles and bring some glory to this company.

*The fans boo. Dicey is sat up in the ring now, watching. The Brotherhood appear to have retreated, but Cerberus remains; he too is curiously watching on.

AG: This moment will be shown around the world; news reports, social media and magazine covers. This will be the beginning of a new era of 6CW, a real new era. The Hollywood Era!

*The fans boo as Grace’s music hits and he raises both hands in the air. We go to commercials.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 9:47 pm

*Back from the break, Hero is with Tim Allen

TA: Hero, tonight you face off with a man who has attacked you an idolised you. One more recently than the other, but always unhinged whatever the emotion. How do you approach this?

H: It is very simple, Allen. Engel either conforms to Hero...or he dies. This is no time for games, either embrace the doctrine of hope provided, follow that best path, or be sent to perish.

TA: You plan to embrace or end Engel?

H: It is one or the other. Engel will decide, it is he who will choose how things move forward. The Lord merely presents him with a choice, it is only just.

TA: Thank you, Hero.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 11 Sep 2017, 10:43 pm

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy folks!

HE: What a show we have had tonight, there really has been some movement around the roster and a blockbuster announcement to boot.

HA: Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end and this next match is your last of the evening, it is your MAIN EVENT!

HE: And it's a rematch from Aftermath, where Hero takes on Engel Harlequin, and hopefully this time the match will actually start!

HA: Engel has already been seen once tonight, ambushing Crime Lord and taking him out. What else can we expect from that maniac this evening?

HE: Harold, he doesn't know what he's going to do next, so we've not got a chance in hell of guessing.

"Time Is Running Out" roars out around the arena and there is a mixed reception for the arrival of Engel Harlequin. The arena is pitched into darkness as Engel walks elaborately out onto the stage, making his way down the ramp to the ring with exaggerative motions and movements before rolling into the ring.

HA: Engel was forced to enter this match first this evening, to ensure there wasn't a repeat of what happened last time out, when he ambushed Hero with a baseball bat.

HE: I think Engel is simply confused as to what to think of Hero. This is a man who idolises and despises in equal measure. He doesn't know whether to bow down to him or beat the hell out of him.

HA: At the moment, he's somewhere inbetween I think.

"Glorious" echoes out through the speakers, the lights dim and then a sole white light shines on the stage, Hero has his back to the crowd for a few moments before turning and standing arms out wide. He confidently walks down to the ring and climbs up the steel steps, he sits on the top rope for a few moments before leaning back exaggeratedly, again with his arms out wide. He then backward rolls onto his feet.

HA: Hero has been there, done it and probably thought he'd seen it all..until now that is of course.

HE: He's used to being worshipped and idolised...he's a god after all. But this goes beyond that, this is obsession. This is a desire for validation that I'm not sure even Hero can bring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hero starts the match up against Engel Harlequin. Engel goes in for the lock-up, Hero ducks underneath and then rolls Engel up into a pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2...Kick out!

Engel sits up and Hero slaps him on the back of the head mockingly. Engel looks up and smirks. Hero gets to his feet, he looks down at Engel and stretches his arms out, shouting glorious down at Engel. Engel gets to his feet only for Hero to bounce off the ropes and hit the Hero Stomp on Engel, pushing his head down into the canvas. Hero then runs off the ropes, hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

HA: Hero starting this one strongly!

HE: Giving Engel a lesson early on.

Engel forces the shoulder up. Hero lifts him to his feet and then throws him into the ropes. On the rebound, Hero leaps into the air and connects with a hurracanrana.

HE: Incredible athleticism from Hero, he's still got it!

Harlequin falls into the ropes, Hero then bounces off the ropes and connects with a 619. Engel falls to the mat, Hero springboards back into the ring. He nods at Engel with a smile.

Hero runs towards Engel, leaps over and then stops in his tracks, before then back-flipping down onto Steel with a standing moonsault. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Harlequin is thrown into the corner by Hero, he then stands in the opposite corner and shouts "Glorious" before running in at Engel, going for a shining wizard.

HA: Powerbomb!

HE: What a counter from Engel!

Engel hauls Hero up to his feet, he then fires off a series of big European Uppercuts that back into the ropes. Harlequin whips him out across the ring, he runs to the middle, spins on the spot and then meets Hero full-on with a wheel kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out

Engel goes back on the attack, lifting up Hero and firing off a succession of punches and kicks to the body and head of Hero, who falls back towards the corner. Harlequin unloads with another flurry of strikes, he then drags Hero back from the corner before Irish whipping him into the turnbuckles viciously from close range.

Harlequin then rests Hero up against the turnbuckles, before stepping back into the opposite corner. Engel then runs in, nailing a huge stinger splash on the former world Champion. Hero stumbles forward straight into an axe kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Engel drags Hero up by the head, he cracks a further series of European Uppercuts into the chin. Hero hits the ropes, Engel whips him into the ropes and then connects with a leaping knee to the head, ala Triple H.

Hero rolls to his feet and Harlequin scoops him onto his shoulders, hitting a Fireman's Carry neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Hero kicks out, Engel lifts him to his feet and then kicks Hero in the stomach. He then drops him down to the mat with a front suplex. Hero sits up and Engel sprints in, nailing a neck snap on Hero.

HA: This is an impressive comeback from Engel, taking the fight to Hero.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Engel stomps away on the head of Hero, before stepping away, leaning backwards and shouting "Glorious" mockingly. He then lifts up the multiple time former world champion , placing him on his shoulders and then running to the corner. He hits a snake eyes down onto the top turnbuckle. Hero falls to the mat, Engel goes up top...

HE: Corkscrew Plancha!

HA: High Risk and potentially a high reward move for Engel!

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Harlequin goes on the attack, he clambers onto Hero and then piles huge punches into the head of his rival. Engel only breaks just before the 5 count. The ref steps in to give him a warning. Engel runs at Hero, who counters with a drop toe hold.

Engel falls face-first into the canvas. Hero goes to the corner, and climbs up to the top rope, he dives off and connects with a diving stomp down into the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Hero climbs to his feet, he drags up Engel and knees him in the stomach. Hero lifts him into the air, walking towards the ropes and then drops him abdomen first across the top rope. Hero steps onto the ring apron, he then runs along and connects with a kick to the face.

Engel falls to the canvas, Hero sentons into the ring and covers.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Hero allows Engel to his feet, hitting a couple of stiff roundhouse kicks to the right leg, followed by a spin kick to the abdomen. Hero then hits a snap suplex, he goes to the top rope...

HE: Shooting star press!

HA: Wonderful move from Hero!

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

Engel forces the shoulder up. Hero drags him to his feet, he then Irish whips Harlequin into the corner. He uses the ropes to spring back and go for a crossbody...

HE: Caught...HERO SANDWICH!

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

Engel manages to get the shoulder up. Hero waits for him to rise, he goes for the Hero Sidekick but Engel bats it away. Hero turns on the spot and Engel nails a brutal spinning back elbow to the head. Cover.

Engel applies a front facelock, he drives a succession of stiff knees up into the face of Hero. He stumbles back into the ropes, where Engel continues with an attack of knees to the abdomen and head. He then takes Hero down with a hip toss, before running the ropes and hitting a knee to the back of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Hero kicks out. Engel lifts him to his feet, hitting a series of kicks and strikes to the legs and body, followed by a spinning roundhouse kick to the head. Hero collapses to the mat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Engel drags up Hero, booting him in the stomach, followed by a vicious kick to the face. Engel pulls in Hero...

HA: AVERSION THERAPY!

Ref: 1........................2........................Kick out!

Hero kicks out just in time. Engel beats the mat in frustration. Hero rolls to his feet, Engel drags him up and goes for the Self Fulfilling Prophecy but Hero pushes his way free. Engel turns around...

HE: HERO SIDEKICK!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Engel kicks out. Hero stands waiting for Engel to rise, he then hits a scoop slam. Hero goes to the top rope...

HA: BEST!

HE: MOONSAULT!

HA: EVER!

Ref: 1........................2.......................Kick out!

Engel gets the shoulder up. Hero stands waiting for him to rise...

HA: ENCORE!

HE: BLOCKED!

Engel pushes Hero away. He runs back in...

HA: SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY!

Ref: 1...........................2..................................Foot on the rope!

Engel pounds the mat in frustration. Hero is hauled to his feet by Engel, booting him in the stomach...

HE: ENCORE!

HA: Hero blocks...ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

HE: That's how you do it!

Ref: 1..................................2.......................................Kick out!

Engel kicks out just in time. He starts clawing at the body of Hero, pulling himself up. Hero smirks, he looks down at Engel and then kisses him on the head...

HA: HERO WITH THE SELF-FULLING PROPHECY!

Ref: 1.....................................2...........................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: This one is over! Hero wins it!

HE: Hero gets the win, Hero may well have finally shut away the demon of Engel Harlequin.

HA: Engel put it all on the line here, he wanted to conquer the man who has caused him so many headaches and split loyalties.

HE: And it was one hell of an effort, but that is why Hero is one of the greatest of all time, he put Engel away in amidst all of these crazy circumstances.

HA: And with Engel's own finisher too. Who knows what that will do to his already troubled mindset.

Anarchy goes off air with Hero stood over a fallen Engel, a sole spotlight shining on him!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down