The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troll Hunter V Dirty Derry

5 posters

Go down

Troll Hunter V Dirty Derry Empty Troll Hunter V Dirty Derry

Post by wheelchair1991 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:11 am

Curtis Woodhouse aka Troll Hunter has been matched with commonwealth lightweight champion Derry Matthews on September the 21st how do you see this fight going?

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Troll Hunter V Dirty Derry Empty Re: Troll Hunter V Dirty Derry

Post by DaveVDK Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:15 am

Know Curtis personally and think he actually has a great chance, looks stronger at lightweight then he did at 140 and apart from the big shot Derry did not look particularly good at all against Coyle, if he works the body well and doesn't get caught I see him bringing the belt home.

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by wheelchair1991 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:22 am

DaveVDK wrote:Know Curtis personally and think he actually has a great chance, looks stronger at lightweight then he did at 140 and apart from the big shot Derry did not look particularly good at all against Coyle, if he works the body well and doesn't get caught I see him bringing the belt home.

I think its going to be close I think derry has the slight edge just because of experience but I agree he did not look good in his last fight should be a good scrap

wheelchair1991

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:27 am

Derry is a bad smell you can't get rid of and fairplay to him for it!!..........Napoleon would love him...

Should have lost to crolla.......should have lost his last fight and been smacked around by others..

Hopefully Woodhouse finishes him good........But I wouldn't bet against Matthews and I imagine had he been a priest in the Omen 3 he would have nailed the anti-christ..probably by accident..

He's had more lives than a cat..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveVDK Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:30 am

Woodhouse is alot tougher then Coyle in my opinion, so Id say that a chance of him getting put too bed with a single big shot is less likely.

DaveVDK

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:50 am

Yeh, the result of Derry's last fight was very frustrating as I had him well done on my card and thought Coyle had done really well and deserved the win.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Tue 30 Jul 2013, 7:55 pm

I felt really sorry for Coyle, he looked as though his nan had been hit in the face by a donkey in the post fight interview, he couldn't believe with how well he fought he actually got taken out by one big hit.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down