The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

troll of the year award goes to... (raw spoiler)

+4
Kenny
Mr H
MetalMotty
JamesLincs
8 posters

Go down

troll of the year award goes to... (raw spoiler) Empty troll of the year award goes to... (raw spoiler)

Post by JamesLincs Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:17 pm

Mark Henry Very Happy 

"baby im comin' home"

the way cena walked straight into it was brilliant!

"you think its that easy!"

congratulations Mark. do we expect him to win the title and then actually retire?

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

troll of the year award goes to... (raw spoiler) Empty Re: troll of the year award goes to... (raw spoiler)

Post by MetalMotty Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:30 pm

well dont know about retire, think this is by far his best part of his career. I would like to see him win the title but knowing WWE they just giving super cena another heel to feud with.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

troll of the year award goes to... (raw spoiler) Empty Re: troll of the year award goes to... (raw spoiler)

Post by Mr H Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:39 pm

Henry is like a fine wine getting better with age but I don't think he needs the title. He's legit without the strap and as ridiculous as this may sound I think Cena needs the title more than Henry does.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:47 pm

I prefer the title kept on Cena , it keeps him in his little segment and away from the rest of the matches .

As long as WWE don't bury whoever they choose to fued with Cena then that's fine by me so i would agree Henry doesn't need to win the belt just look strong in any loss .
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:58 pm

I want to see Henry with the WWE title though purely because he deserves it, as opposed to him needing it. What if he takes it off Cena, keeps it a few months and then drops it to Bryan?

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Id prefer Cena to go over him. The payoff if Bryan beats Cena is far more a big deal. I think Cena will be getting a big year anyway

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:44 pm

Cena isn't dropping the title until he has gone past CM Punks record!! Every week we seem to be hearing about this being a big year for Cena...even last night Henry mentioned the way he is going he will be the greatest champion ever...you have the commentators consistently talking about how Cena has never been so motivated and other such subtle (or not) hints...

So far he has survived a Last Man Standing Match against Ryback...overcame him in a 3 Stages Of Hell match...expect to see him overcome the monster that is Mark Henry and then go on to defeat numerous others all the way through till next Wrestlemania!

The only good that will come of this will be when one live crowd decide enough is enough and decide it's time to riot!!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:25 am

owen10ozzy wrote:Cena isn't dropping the title until he has gone past CM Punks record!! Every week we seem to be hearing about this being a big year for Cena...even last night Henry mentioned the way he is going he will be the greatest champion ever...you have the commentators consistently talking about how Cena has never been so motivated and other such subtle (or not) hints...

So far he has survived a Last Man Standing Match against Ryback...overcame him in a 3 Stages Of Hell match...expect to see him overcome the monster that is Mark Henry and then go on to defeat numerous others all the way through till next Wrestlemania!

The only good that will come of this will be when one live crowd decide enough is enough and decide it's time to riot!!

I'd have Cena retain the title for 433 days then have Punk beat him
Kenny
Kenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:42 am

I don't think we'll see another massively long title reign. I can actually see Mark Henry winning the title as a transitional champion, I think we'll see Bryan and Kane feud over the title before Wrestlemania.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down