The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Marty Scurll, TNA's BFG Series, WWE's Upturn and RVD

+3
Dr Gregory House MD
Adam D
Dolphin Ziggler
7 posters

Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Marty Scurll, TNA's BFG Series, WWE's Upturn and RVD Empty The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Marty Scurll, TNA's BFG Series, WWE's Upturn and RVD

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 19 Jun - 17:19

http://v2journal.com/17/post/2013/06/the-v2-wrestling-podcast-and-party-marty-scurll.html

Good day to one and all and welcome again to another episode of the V2 Wrestling Podcast.

Following on from the success of last week's interviews with The Blossom Twins and Lionheart we have captured another star of British Wrestling and forced him to answer our questions.

This week we were lucky enough to be joined by “Party” Marty Scurll as we spent an enjoyable 40 minutes talking about his career and the world of wrestling.

We also grilled him so hard that we can bring you world exclusive news as Marty tells us about his possible Mary Poppins gimmick change, getting green skin and his idea for a tag team of burning mothers. Look out for the Flaming Moe's!

And of course, he chooses who he would rather fight: 20 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck (just don't bring up any dog sized cats!).

We then went on to our usual podcast to discuss the week's offerings of TNA and WWE.

TNA kick off the run in to their biggest PPV of the year as the Bound for Glory series starts. With the line-up quite clearly being the main story of the week for Impact Wrestling we go through and discuss each wrestler's chances of winning the tournament and taking the main event at Bound for Glory.

WWE gave us a near faultless couple of days programming with huge stories and character development across the roster, as well as some darn fine wrestling too. We discuss Punk, Bryan, Ziggler, Axel, Del Rio and BRAWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKK LESSSSSSSNNNNNAWWWWWWWWW.

Then section 3 was handed to us on a plate as WWE announced the return of the whole F'in show Rob Van Dam. How good was RVD and how good can he be for WWE on his return?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Marty Scurll, TNA's BFG Series, WWE's Upturn and RVD Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Marty Scurll, TNA's BFG Series, WWE's Upturn and RVD

Post by Adam D Wed 19 Jun - 19:19

Just to owned listening to the Marty interview and it was brilliant he seems like a really nice guy and down to earth. Going to have to call that meat company and get us all some steaks!!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Marty Scurll, TNA's BFG Series, WWE's Upturn and RVD Empty Re: The V2 Wrestling Podcast - Marty Scurll, TNA's BFG Series, WWE's Upturn and RVD

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Thu 20 Jun - 3:08

Good show guys, haven't had a homophobic slur at my expense in a while so that's always good, saying that I have a story about my c**k ring experiences but this is probably neither the time nor place.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Thu 20 Jun - 8:34

Great show guys quite like Gav taking on media ie power slam "so sue me you tw*ts!" lol

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by crippledtart Thu 20 Jun - 9:36

Powerslam are thieves.

crippledtart

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Thu 20 Jun - 11:59

Actually who would own the copywrite for the interview? Would it be TNA? Were Powerslam even involved in the conference call? boxing

Or should we call them Barstewards and move on to wrestling

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 20 Jun - 14:11

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:Good show guys, haven't had a homophobic slur at my expense in a while so that's always good, saying that I have a story about my c**k ring experiences but this is probably neither the time nor place.

I felt you were going back to being unappreciated and wanted to remind you we care.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 21 Jun - 3:23

I could be a My Little Pony...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Fri 21 Jun - 3:33

Amazing,

Langstons a really weird character, he looks like the strong silent type but he gives of a huge goofy (dare I say it Cena-esque) charisma.

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 21 Jun - 4:39

What made me most sad is I was there that day and late, so I clearly missed the chance to queue for that bit. I can even remember where it was, but I think Christian was the star attraction by the time it reopened when I was there. 

Some of his tweets are really funny. I just read a fun facts article about him and the tweets listed and videos linked show hes got real charisma. He also used to be in a tag team on FCW with Skip Sheffield.  If Ryback and Big E can go over Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins one day I may drive to Hero's house to enjoy the anger

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 21 Jun - 7:33

AJ seems to have a fear for miniature horses, wonder how she'd go on against a giant duck?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Fri 21 Jun - 9:06

I've listened to the Marty interview and TNA section, really good interview with Marty I thought. Some interesting insight and his character came over really well.

With regards to BFG, I think you may have sold Anderson a little short. I would have him at least the same odds as Hardy, if not shorter. There would be room for a lot of possible angles with Anderson. Bully Ray helping him win and expecting him to lie down for him, Bully Ray getting jealous of Anderson doing well, Anderson getting the crowd behind him as As & 8s start to turn on him.

For me it would be the most intersting angle as there would be a couple of ways it could turn out. Of course this relies on Anderson carrying through a character - and not just jumping on whatever the crowd seems to like, which is what I think has hampered him in the past.

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 21 Jun - 9:14

To add to Enforcers comment, there is also the scenario that DOC gets involved.

That story has to go somewhere from last week. I can see DOC and Anderson feuding and DOC coming out as the star to break away, bizarely as a face!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down