The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Results Friday 7th June 2013 (Episode 10)

Go down

EWF Conflict Results Friday 7th June 2013 (Episode 10) Empty EWF Conflict Results Friday 7th June 2013 (Episode 10)

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:43 pm

*The show begins with a VT of an incident that took place earlier in the evening. The camera are inside the Board room at EWF/HyperEx HQ and all the members of the B.O.D are converged around the table. Mr Riley is sat at the head of the table as the door to the room opens and Daniel Magnusson steps inside.

Riley : Good of you to join us, Daniel

*Magnusson just looks at Riley as he takes his seat at the table

Riley: You know why you have been asked here and I see no reason to waste any time. Daniel, you approached us, all of us, six months ago with an idea to setup a professional wrestling promotion. All of us were very unsure about whether to take this idea on board but you were very convincing, you sold us on the concept and we gave you the business and the financial backing to establish the EWF brand.

You made it very clearly of what your goals where, to put EWF on the map and to make it a rival to biggest and best sports entertainment franchises in the world. You promised television deals, sponsorships and revenue that could not be gained elsewhere. You were passionate in your approach and we decided that you were the man to lead us into the unknown, this was your venture and we would support you however we could.

But never in any of those meetings did we discuss you getting involved in personal matters, or interjecting yourself in EWF matches to suit your own means. You were supposed to be a General Manager, the Chief Operating Officer, not a contracted performer, you had no business getting involved. The mere fact that you allowed yourself to be taken in and immersed within the FEAR/EWF conflict shows that you were not capable of carrying out your duties. You lost sight and in turn that cost us money, it stalled any television coverage and it led to many of our sponsors pulling the plug. You have stood in the way of progress, Daniel, this is your doing!

*Magnusson smiles

Magnusson: My doing? I like how the memory of you all is very short and selective. I did approach you with the idea of starting EWF, I did ask for your financial backing, but you all agreed to it and you all wanted to do it. Then it came down to signing the talent from the independent market and I suggested playing it safe, going with household names that would bring the star power and allow us to build our fanbase. But you wanted to be edgier, you wanted a different dynamic…..let us not forget that you, Riley, signed both Machiavelli and Ojore to their contracts….you also signed Garcia, despite the fact that I asked you not to…it wasn’t until I brought in Baker to oversee the talent relations that we started to bring in the likes of Hero and Enforcer, men who have helped our viewing figures greatly.

Do not sit there and preach to me about my mistakes and not accept your own. Did you get attacked by FEAR? Did they leave you battered and bloody in the middle of the ring? I didn’t ask for that, I gave them no reason to instigate that attack, but it still happened, and perhaps what I did at Scars and Stripes was wrong but you tell me what you would have done?

Riley: We would have followed protocol?

Magnusson: Which is what? Fines, suspensions, firings? I don’t know if you have been watching the shows but FEAR don’t give a damn about any of those threats, even our security can’t control them so you try telling them that they are not welcome at the Coliseum and you see what happens. I’ll throw my hands up and admit that I don’t know how to deal with them, but at least I have tried, burying your head in the sand and shifting the blame to everyone else isn’t helping…

*Mr Riley is looking at the other board members, all of whom are unwilling to speak

Riley: HyperEx have backed this project, Daniel, and it is turned out to be a bad investment….you know what happens when we don’t turn a profit in our ventures….

Magnusson: So that is it? We have a few slip ups…..we don’t even look at the possibilities, you make up your mind and we pull the plug?

Riley: We see no alternative…..you have already said yourself that you have no idea how to stop FEAR and neither do we. We have removed you from your duties as General Manager but the fact is nobody even wants the job, everyone knows this is a trainwreck waiting to happen. We are not professional wrestling people, Daniel, and neither are you. You may be a fan of this game but you are not cut out to run this industry and we cannot allow the image of our corporation to be soiled any more.

You have tried, and you should be happy with what you attempted, but the fact remains that EWF is on its last legs and everytime we go on air, the FEAR organisation is doing whatever it can to remove the remaining foundations from the ground. We can’t fire them, we can’t discipline them….sometimes there is only one answer…..kill EWF and FEAR will die!

*Daniel Magnusson looks frustrated as he rubs his hands along the table in front of him

Magnusson: Nothing I can say is going to change your mind in this…

Riley: We have deliberated for almost two weeks on the subject and we see no other choice. You hold a 50% stake in this company, Daniel, and there is nothing we can do about that. But as of today our 50% is on the market and we will be looking to sell as soon as possible. This is no longer a viable option for us, and in my honest opinion I think you should consider your options too. This isn’t good for you, Daniel, and I think you should get as far away as possible.

Magnusson: I’m not just going to give up…

Riley: Then one proposal I can offer you is that you purchase our 50% of this franchise and have full control. You of course have first refusal…

Magnusson: I don’t have the financial capabilities for that purchase, as you well know.

Riley: Then sell it, Daniel, sell the full 100% and move on. This is not going to work out and deep down you know it.

Magnusson: I won’t go down without a fight…

Riley: Then you will sink with this ship…..we will be drawing up our contracts of termination in the next couple of hours and we will be officially announcing to the entire roster at the close of tonight’ show. We will be advising every employee to look for somewhere else to work and once again, Daniel, I advise you of the same thing. You are a great businessman, your work at HyperEx proves that, but your venture here just has not worked out. By the close of play tonight EWF will be redundant….it is over, Daniel!

*Magnusson looks downtrodden

Magnusson: I will get everything prepared then…

Riley: I think that is for the best. We didn’t want it to come to this, Daniel, but these things happen. This is the final night in the Elite Wrestling Franchise, we will do what we can to make it memorable!

*Daniel Magnusson gets up out of his chair and he nods curtly at the Board members before leaving the room. The cameras show him dialing on his phone and then speaking.

Magnusson: Hi, it’s me….no it didn’t go well, this is the end……I have one final play but I have no idea if it will work…….just do me one favour, get Callihan on the phone and tell him I want him in my office in ten minutes….if this doesn’t work, we are finished!

*The action goes to ringside and the crowd in the arena are making a lot of noise as we are live. “Indestructible” is roaring out of the speakers and a procession of pyros are shooting high up into the air. The cameras pan around at the mixed expressions of the fans as they finish watching the boardroom scene on the Hypertron. We then swing around to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin who are sat the EWF announce table.

JK: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to what looks like the final show in the relatively short tenure of EWF. I have to admit that right now I am a little lost for words having just witnessed that scene between Daniel Magnusson and the EWF Board of Directors. I knew the situation was bad but I really didn’t expect it to come to this…..a very sombre atmosphere inside the Coliseum I can tell you. I am here at ringside with Donovan Frankin and Don tell me, what do you make of proceedings?

DF: I think it is dreadful, I really do. I have been behind this venture from day one and I have seen some great things in the last four months. I really felt the EWF brand was going places, despite all the problems with FEAR I still had high hopes….

JK: Hopes that have now been dashed because the Board of Directors are selling their shares and at the end of tonight’s show they will be giving a final announcement to the entire roster…

DF: So many mixed emotions right now…all of the guys in the back will want to come out here and make this a show to remember, but at the same time they are going to be feeling down because they are out of job when we go off air….I feel bad for everyone involved and I just hope we give this place a proper send-off tonight…

JK: The three thousand plus in attendance are here for a show and I sure as hope they get what they paid for….EWF has been an amazing home of professional wrestling and despite what may come, we deserve to have a final hurrah tonight….

DF: It just increased the hatred toward FEAR though, they have caused this….they have put the final nail in the coffin of this company and they don’t give a damn…..this may be our final night but I hope retribution is exacted in the correct manner in the main event….tonight is about EWF and those guys should rot in hell for what they have done…

JK: Many will share and echo your sentiments, Don, and coming off the back of an amazing Scars and Stripes pay per view it seems such a disappointment that we come straight to this. The highest high to the lowest low……but tonight is about EWF….

Crowd: E-Dub-F x20

DF: I’m with them…..let’s make this a night to remember…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results Friday 7th June 2013 (Episode 10) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results Friday 7th June 2013 (Episode 10)

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:48 pm

*The action goes backstage and the crowd boo furiously as they see Dario Machiavelli standing by with Hugh Cartwright. There is no other member of FEAR in sight and Machiavelli looks shopworn.

Cartwright: Dario Machiavelli, tonight you open the show, a one on one contest with Robin Reborn just ten days after you once again failed to capture the EWF World Championship. I have to ask you, what is your position within FEAR after that failure…..are you still a member?

*Machiavelli just stares at Cartwright, his eyes bloodshot

Cartwright: I’ll try another question…you saw the video clip, everyone did, of the Board of Directors announcement….at the end of tonight’s show the doors of EWF will close until another financial backer is found or the decision is made to liquidate the business….how does it feel knowing that you played an integral part in that decision? That you are highly responsible for the demise of EWF?

Machiavelli: ….

*Machiavelli just looks at the interviewer. A slightly unhinged expression on his face

Cartwright: Do you not feel the fans deserve an answer for why this company is going out of business? Why after attacks on Mike Conrad, Jimmy Phillips, Daniel Magnusson, Oliver Baker and many others now refuse to accept the blame for your actions…is there no remorse?

Machiavelli: …

Cartwright: I think it is a damn shame that after everything you have put this company through…..you don’t even have the decency to speak about what you have done…you are a dastardly individual and I hope you are proud of what you have done….once EWF folds there will be no FEAR, your cause will have no target…don’t you realise….EWF dies and so does FEAR….one way or the other, this is the end….and it is all your fault…

*Machiavelli still refuses to answer and Hugh Cartwright shakes his head before walking away. Machiavelli just stands there before looking at his hands for a moment and then the scene changes to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Results Friday 7th June 2013 (Episode 10) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Results Friday 7th June 2013 (Episode 10)

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:49 pm

Match 1
Dario Machiavelli vs Robin Reborn

JK: Machiavelli makes me sick, after everything he has been a part of with FEAR and he can’t even be bothered to give an interview about what he has done…

DF: I think Machiavelli has lost his mind, the pressure was on for him to deliver at Scars and Stripes and he failed again….I don’t even know if he is a part of FEAR anymore but he should be held accountable for what he has done, no matter what…

JK: I just hope Robin Reborn teaches him a damn lesson tonight….I hope all of FEAR get their comeuppance here at Conflict…

The crowd are still chanting “E-Dub-F” and then they roar as “Thrift shop” echoes out and Robin Reborn makes his entrance. Red pyros explode into the air as he bounces out onto the stage and throws his arms into the air, nodding his head in appreciation of the support.

DF: Only Reborn’s third night on the job and it looks like his last….

JK: But he will leave an impression on these fans no matter what….from day one he fought for EWF against FEAR and he should be commended for that….here tonight he can go out on high, putting Dario Machiavelli in his place once and for all…

DF: I saw big things for Reborn….quick, athletic and not afraid to take a risk…..

Reborn slaps hands with the crowd as he makes his way down the rampway and then runs to the ring and slides under the bottom rope. He goes to all four corners in turn and poses for the fans before jumping down to the canvass, awaiting his opponent. “People are strange” then echoes out and there is a murderous chorus of boos.

JK: I have never heard a reception like this in EWF…..Machiavelli and FEAR are hated more than ever, they are the reason that EWF is folding and the crowd want them to know…

DF: Machiavelli doesn’t look in a great mindframe….perhaps he is realizing what he has done?

JK: He doesn’t care and nothing anyone says will convince me otherwise. He is just feeling sorry for himself because he isn’t the world champion right now….if he was then he would be basking in the demise of EWF….instead he is moping out here….he doesn’t give a damn what happens to anyone after tonight…

Machiavelli saunters down to the ring, his eyes bloodshot and his hair matted and unkempt. He stops at the base of the ring and removes his robe as the crowd scream “You suck” and “Get the F out” over and over. Machiavelli looks at them, their voices growing louder, and he struggles to react at all as Robin Reborn flies under the bottom rope with a baseball slide that knocks Machiavelli to the ground and brings huge cheers from the fans.

DF: Reborn wasting no time….he wants to beat Machiavelli down…

JK: And I hope he does…..Machiavelli deserves this…

Reborn drags Machiavelli forward and slams his head against the security railing, allowing the fans to reach over and slap him on the back. He then pulls the FEAR member back into the aisleway and nails him with a snap suplex on the hard flooring….

DF: Every blow is being welcomed by a thunderous ovation from this crowd tonight…..they want FEAR blood….

Reborn looks down at Machiavelli with great dislike and then he climbs up onto the barrier. The crowd are cheering and patting him on the legs as he jumps off and drops his leg right across the throat of Dario. Machiavelli tries to stagger back up as Reborn grabs him by the tights and runs him forward, dumping him back in the ring…

JK: Now the match is going to begin….and Machiavelli hasn’t been able to get out of first gear…

DF: Reborn is fired up…

Robin Reborn climbs up onto the apron and he springboards into the ring, nailing a forearm to the top of Dario’s head that puts him on the seat of his pants. Reborn then kicks Machiavelli in the side of the head, leaving him slumped, before running off the ropes and handspringing back into a standing moonsault……………..1………………………………..2………………..shoulder up!

JK: I’ve never seen Dario Machiavelli look so laborious, he can’t even move his feet….

DF: It is all finally catching up with him…

Machiavelli staggers back up and Reborn wipes him out with a spinning heel kick before jumping in the air, spinning 360, and landing a kneedrop to the face of Dario as he lands. Machiavelli stumbles back up and is lifted into an inverted atomic drop before Reborn swipes his legs…

JK: Sharpshooter…

Machiavelli wriggles and fights before grabbing Reborn by the hair and he drags him down into an inside cradle……………………………1…………………………….2……………..Reborn kicks out. The young superstar is quick back to his feet and he plants a boot into the gut of Machiavelli and nails a DDT………………………1………………………..2………………..kickout.

DF: No matter where Reborn ends up, I see a bright future for this kid…mad talent…

Reborn claps his hands and the crowd follow his lead as he heads for the ropes and begins to climb up to the top. Machiavelli groggily staggers back to his feet as Reborn comes launching through the air, planting both knees into Dario’s chest and taking him to the ground……………………….1…………………………2…………..Dario gets his shoulder up!

JK: Close call but it wasn’t enough….

Reborn gets back up and he quickly springboards onto the ropes before turning back into a solid knee that explodes on the jaw of Machiavelli, dropping him to the mat again. Reborn nods his head as he senses his opportunity and jumps to the top rope…

DF: What a performance this has been………450 SPLASH!

The cheers go up but are soon replaced by boos as Machiavelli drives his knees up into the gut of Reborn on landing, sending the young superstar rolling across the ring in pain. Machiavelli is able to take his time as he gets back to his feet and then catches a dazed Reborn coming in with a back suplex………………..1……………………………2……………………kickout. Machiavelli pulls Reborn up and drives hard knees into his stomach before gutwrenching him into a suplex and making a lateral cover……………………..1………………….2………….Reborn gets his shoulder up!

JK: Machiavelli trying to eek his way back in now…Reborn cannot afford to let this veteran get a foothold…

DF: Machiavelli showing some of that old spark….

Machiavelli drives the point of his elbow down into the back of Reborn’s head before pulling him up and pushing him into the corner. He stomps down on the midsection of RR and then grabs his arm and whips him across to the opposite side, where Reborn slams hard into the turnbuckle. Machiavelli then gives chase and connects with a heavy clothesline before beckoning Reborn out he tilt-a-whirls him up into a powerslam………………..1…………………………………2……………………..kickout!

JK: Impressive work from Machiavelli, more like what we are used to…

DF: He still isn’t vibing though, it just is not clicking for him…

Machiavelli pulls Reborn up by the hair and tries to turn him into the inverted DDT but instead Reborn sits down into a jawbreaker that sends Dario staggering back into the corner. Reborn then gets up and chases in with a shining wizard to the jaw before running Machiavelli out into a bulldogg. Reborn throws his arms in the air as he climbs out onto the apron and then slingshots himself back in, splashing across the prone body of his opponent………………………….1…………………………………2…………………………Machiavelli gets his shoulder up!

JK: Pinfall is eluding Reborn but he must be getting closer…

DF: FEAR will be watching this and wondering what has happened to Machiavelli…

Reborn gets back to his feet and he breathes deeply before pulling Machiavelli up and attempting to piledriver him. Machiavelli struggles and then he swipes Reborn’s feet from under him before dropping back and slingshotting him to the corner….

JK: Reborn landed on the ropes….INCREDIBLE!

The crowd cheer as Reborn keeps his footing as he lands on the second rope before leaping up onto the top rope and flipping back into a moonsault, only for Machiavelli to step aside and leave Reborn to slam chest-first into the mat. Machiavelli then takes advantage with a big belly to belly slam……………………………1………………………2……………………….Reborn just pops the shoulder!

DF: I thought Machiavelli had capitalised there and got the win…but Reborn has got guts…

JK: Final night of EWF action, nobody wants to end on a sour note…

Machiavelli pulls Reborn back up and he scoops him in the air before dropping him down into a stiff backbreaker. Dario then backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off with a fistdrop to the top of his opponent’s head. Reborn is unsteady as he makes it back to his feet and Machiavelli lifts him onto his shoulders…

DF: DEATH VALLEY…

Reborn elbows his way off the back and then pushes Machiavelli off the ropes before attempting to take him out with a dropkick as he comes back but Machiavelli catches him in midair and drops him into a sit-down powerbomb……………………………….1………………………………2…………..Reborn just manages to get his shoulder off the mat!

JK: I thought that was it….

Machiavelli plants his knee into the ribcage of Reborn and whips him off the ropes before lifting him into the air and flapjacking him down onto his face in the middle of the ring. Machiavelli’s eyes glint with malice as he stares down at Reborn and then he heads for the top rope…

DF: Not often you see Machiavelli take a risk like this…

JK: I don’t think he is caring about that right now…

Machiavelli isn’t comfortable climbing the ropes and he takes some time to reach the top, allowing Reborn a chance to recover and run into the corner, leaping up to slam a vicious enzeguiri into the side of Dario’s head. Machiavelli slips down into a sickening crotched position and the crowd cheer….

DF: That is not what you want to happen…

JK: No man would be comfortable up there….

Reborn climbs onto the ropes and he rubs his midriff for a moment before belting hard chops into the chest of Machiavelli. RR raises his arm the fans cheer before he climbs up onto the top rope with Machiavelli and he grins as he jumps up…

DF: No………..FRANKENSTEINER!

JK: I love that move….

There are roars of approval from all over as Reborn takes Machiavelli down from the top rope with an amazing hurricanrana. Machiavelli lands hard on his back and rolls in agony before Reborn is able to crawl over and make the cover….
………1
……………..2
………………………foot on the ropes from Machiavelli!

DF: Dario bought himself a reprieve…

JK: But now he is all out of change….Reborn has this here…

Reborn stands up and he smiles as he looks out at the cheering masses before brushing the hair from his face. He then waits for Dario Machiavelli to get back up onto his feet and he heel kicks him in the stomach before grabbing his head…

DF: X-factor…

Reborn looks for the jumping facebuster but Machiavelli manages to counter with a snap spinebuster. Reborn holds his back as he staggers to his feet and Machiavelli slams him back down onto the mat before bouncing off the ropes and landing a legdrop on the comeback…………………..1………………..2…………………..Reborn gets his shoulder up!

JK: Machiavelli is still dangerous, he still has the ability to flip this match on its head….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Reborn is dragged back up and Machiavelli tries to suplex him but RR floats over the back and looks for a German suplex but Machiavelli steps out and counters with a Russian legsweep………………1…………………2………………………kickout. Machiavelli’s eyes show no emotion as he gets back up and pulls Reborn into a piledriver position….

DF: Here we go…

Reborn kicks his feet three times and then manages to counter by swiping the legs of his foe and bridging over………………………………..1………………………………2…………………………Machiavelli pushes his shoulder into the air. Both men make it back up and Reborn dropkicks Dario into the corner before chasing in with a diving splash….

JK: Found nothing but turnbuckle….

Reborn slams into the corner as Machiavelli moves and then he staggers back out into a stern kick to the stomach and a t-bone suplex………………………..1………………………………..2…………………..shoulder up. Machiavelli wastes no time in dragging Reborn up and this time he scores with a piledriver……………………….1……………………..2…………………..thr-Reborn just manages to kick out.

DF: Both these guys trying to take it to the brink….but nothing is having the pay-off…

Machiavelli gets back up to his feet and he beckons for Reborn to stand up before he lifts him up onto his shoulders and turns him around…

JK: DEATH…

Reborn kicks his feet and wriggles off the back before scoring with a backstabber…………………….1…………………………………2……………………..shoulder up. Reborn gets back up and he spins a big roundhouse kick at Machiavelli’s head but it is ducked and Machiavelli drags him into a schoolboy……………………………….1………………………………….2………………….kickout. They both scramble up and Reborn leaps into the air and takes Dario down with a flying headscissors before welcoming him back up and takes him out with a pele………………………….1………………………………2……………………….Machiavelli pops his shoulder!

DF: It just isn’t enough…

Reborn shakes his head as he stands up, wondering what he has to do next. He heads for the corner and begins to climb to the top but Machiavelli gets back up and rocks him with a big right hand before climbing up onto the second rope and he lifts Reborn’s arm over his head….

JK: Superplex…

DF: He nailed it….this is the match….

Machiavelli plants Reborn with the superplex and then he crawls over and makes the cover…………………..1………………………………..2………………Reborn just manages to kick out, drawing cheers from the crowd.

DF: Everyone in the vicinity thought that was a three…

JK: Reborn showing a lot of spirit to continue here….

Machiavelli drags Reborn up and tries to flip him into a powerbomb position but Reborn rolls down the back and into a cover………………….1………………………..2………………….shoulder up. Both men scramble back up and Machiavelli looks for a swinging axe handle but Reborn ducks it and then counters with a monkey flip that sends Dario crashing into the ropes. Machiavelli staggers back up and Reborn lands a hard roundhouse kick to the side of his head……………………………………….1…………………………………………2…………………………Machiavelli kicks out!

DF: I thought that was the three right there….both these guys are so close….

JK: But close isn’t enough….

Reborn amps up the crowd some more and he feeds off their energy as he heads back to the corner and climbs to the top rope again. This time he is able to correct his footing up top and then he dives off and slams a missile dropkick straight into the chest of his opponent…………………….1………………………………..2…………………kickout. They get back up and Reborn runs off the ropes and returns looking for a scissors kick but Machiavelli ducks it and then drags Reborn into a waistlock…

DF: GERMAN….

JK: Wow…

Dario throws Reborn into a release German suplex but amazingly Reborn lands out on his feet before spinning around, springboarding onto the ropes and he flies back into an excellent crossbody takedown as Machiavelli turns around….
…………..1
……………………..2
……………………………………shoulder up!

JK: Whoah…..that was close…

DF: Robin Reborn putting on a show tonight….

Reborn pulls Machiavelli up and looks for a twist of fate but Machiavelli pushes him against the ropes and then lifts Reborn up on the comeback and spins him around into a “sky high” powerbomb…………………………….1………………………………2…………………………shoulder up from Reborn at the very last second!

JK: These guys are starting to feel the pace….one more big move may do it….

Reborn is disorientated as he gets back up and Machiavelli clocks him with right hands before whipping Reborn off the ropes and flooring him with a clothesline as he comes back. Reborn gets back up and Machiavelli rakes his back before twisting him around and nails a neckbreaker……………………..1…………………………2………………………..shoulder up. Machiavelli pulls Reborn back up and he scoops him onto his shoulders…..

DF: Shoulder-breaker….

Machiavelli plants Reborn with the shoulder-breaker and then he makes his way over to the ropes and climbs up onto the second. He looks down at Reborn for a few seconds and then he jumps off with both knees tucked under his chest, looking to slam them down into Reborn’s chest and arm….

JK: This is bad….

DF: Bad landing….

Reborn rolls away and Machiavelli slams down into the canvass, rolling in pain as he does so. RR then gets back up and he runs to the ropes and dives into a springboard, floating back and planting Dario with a tornado DDT as he tries to stand back up……………………………..1…………………………………………2…………………….Machiavelli just manages to kick out!

JK: Reborn is throwing his absolute best at Machiavelli but the FEAR member just keeps on coming….

DF: I wouldn’t be surprised to see FEAR out here sooner or later….

JK: You really think they would come to Machiavelli’s aid after all of his failures?

DF: I think they should stick together now more than ever….

Machiavelli gets up and Reborn floors him with a hard backhand chop to the chest. Dario staggers to his feet again and Reborn repeats the process before welcoming his opponent up for a third time and takes him down with a beautiful high angled dropkick. Machiavelli is a little dazed as he makes it back to his feet and Reborn runs in at him and dives into the air….

JK: Codebreaker….

Machiavelli leans out of the move and causes Reborn’s head to smash down into the canvass. Machiavelli then seizes his opponent’s legs and he drops back, slingshotting RR into the corner….

DF: Reborn took the full impact of that….he is wobbled….

Reborn’s head slams against the turnbuckle and he stumbles back as Dario scrambles back to his feet and waits for him in the centre of the ring…

JK: EXTENDED CUT!

DF: It’s over…

The crowd boo as Machiavelli gets his arms in place for the grapevine chokehold and he synches it in, rendering Reborn helpless in the centre of the ring. He kicks his legs and tries desperately to pull Dario’s arms away from his throat, but to no avail….

JK: Reborn is either going to tap out or pass out, his options are that limited….

DF: Machiavelli has looked lacklustre throughout, as though the weight of the world as hanging on his shoulders….but when it matters he has pulled this hold from nowhere….

JK: OH MY….

Reborn is waving his arms and trying to struggle but Machiavelli has the submission locked in perfectly. The end looks imminent but with one last act of desperation Reborn charges into the corner, puts his feet on the bottom rope and then runs up to the top and flips back…..

DF: DIAMOND DUST!

The crowd in the arena are on their feet in amazement as Reborn spins back over the top of Machiavelli and plants him on the canvass with the flipping inverted DDT. Machiavelli is completely out of it as Reborn rubs his neck and then staggers back to the corner, climbing the ropes as the fans chant his name…

JK: That was some magnificent improvisation there from Robin Reborn….I thought he was a gonner…

DF: He was…but somehow he pulled it out the bag, Machiavelli didn’t have a clue what was coming…………..450 SPLASH!

The flashbulbs go off as Reborn reaches the top rope, raises his arms, and then front flips off into the beautiful 450 splash across the prone chest of Dario Machiavelli…….he hooks both legs……………..1
………..2
………………………………3!

JK: That’s how you open the final night of EWF Conflict….that’s how you send a message of defiance to FEAR….

DF: We may be going out on our shield tonight but not without a damn fight, that is a promise….Robin Reborn epitomizing the EWF spirit right here as he overcomes Dario Machiavelli in a fantastic bout…..if the rest of tonight’s action is like that then this is going to be magical….

JK: Machiavelli was never truly at his best, the issues with FEAR clearly weighing on his mind but nobody inside the Coliseum gives a damn….they wanted to see him get his a55 kicked and that is exactly what they got…..Reborn is victorious tonight….

Robin Reborn has his arm raised in victory and then he heads to all four corners in turn to pose for the cheering masses. Flashbulbs go off and then chants of “E-Dub-F” start up again as Machiavelli skulks into the aisleway and disappears into the back.

JK: Reborn was tremendous here tonight….let us hope that the rest of Team EWF follow his lead in tonight’s main event….

DF: It looks like it will be the final showdown….EWF and FEAR will collide in an eight man tag team elimination match and we need that victory, even if it is just for the bragging rights…..FEAR must get what they deserve tonight….

JK: I sure hope so…

Official result: Robin Reborn via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes 15 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:00 pm

*The action goes backstage and the crowd give a massive cheer as Daniel Magnusson is stood in his office, staring at Jimmy Phillips, Liam Wood and Vincent Costello. All three superstars are looking disgruntled.

Costello: To be honest, I don’t even know why we are here….this match is pointless, we are fighting for nothing…

Wood: Isn’t that just typical? EWF deserves to have a send-off whether we are all out of a job or not….we should go out on a high…

Phillips: I agree…

Costello: There is a surprise…

Phillips: Just goes to show how much you care….

Costello: I don’t give a…

Magnusson: STOP!

*All three men are glaring at each other as Magnusson holds his hand up

Magnusson: Look, now isn’t the time for us to be falling out and bickering amongst ourselves….we need to unite, we need to all get on the same damn page because tonight we need to make sure that EWF comes out on top. We need to finally send a message to FEAR that enough is enough and this is over.

Costello: In more ways than one, I don’t know if you got the message but this place is out of business as of tomorrow….this match is irrelevant…

Phillips: Can’t we just vote this jacka55 off the team…

Costello: I’d rather be a jacka55 than a loser…remind me, who is the world champion again?

Wood: Nobody will be after tonight, that title will be just as irrelevant as everything else…

*Costello snarls at Wood

Magnusson: Not necessarily…

*All three men look up at Daniel Magnusson, who walks to his desk and sits down, looking tired.

Wood: Do you have something?

Costello: If your withholding information then you better spill….I’m not being jerked around here….

Wood: I would have thought you were used to being a jerk…

Costello: Son of a…

Phillips: Just listen, and let the boss speak!

*Magnusson sighs and looks up

Magnusson: Thanks, Jimmy. Do you think this is easy for me? This was my dream, to build a wrestling promotion to rival any other and right now it is all about to go up in smoke…

Costello: Pass me the tissues….

Wood: Will you shut up…

Costello: Hell no…I’m tired of hearing about how it is hard for him (he points at Magnusson) and he casually forgets about the rest of us, the ones who have been busting a gut since day one. We are all out of job tomorrow, back to taking bookings on the independent, hoping beyond hope that we get another shot at the big time. We were all lured here under false pretence and promise….this is bull(beep)…

Phillips: He’s got a point….

*Wood suddenly looks at Phillips and then nods his head, knowing the truth.

Phillips: I hate to say it but we all took a big gamble signing for EWF, a new promotion with a leader who has never ventured into this industry before…..we laid it on the line in the fight against FEAR and in the end, despite never being defeated, we have nothing to show for it….

*Magnusson looks very sorry

Magnusson: This was never my intention, I hoped that I could repay each and every one of you for what you have given EWF, but the Board of Directors have seen enough….there is no endless pool of money…

Wood: So we just give up? Because some stuck-up suits, who don’t have a clue about this business, want to call it quits…we have to throw in the towel? I don’t know about anyone else but I know that I am a fighter, and I will fight to the absolute last if I have to…..we can’t just stand by and watch EWF die….

Phillips: Amen to that….but hell Mr Magnusson says he has “something” so I reckon we hear him out….

*Costello places the EWF Championship down on Magnusson’s desk

Costello: I don’t give two (beeps) about any of you, I want you to know that….but this belt is my life, this championship defines me….and if there is any way at all that I can keep my reign alive then I will do it…

Wood: So what are we working with?

*Daniel Magnusson sits back in his chair and is about to start speaking when the intercom on his phone sounds out.

Secretary: Mr Magnusson…

*Magnusson sits forwards and answers

Magnusson: Yes, Maria…

Secretary: I have Mr Callihan on the line for you….

*The faces of Wood, Costello and Phillips drop

Phillips: Please tell me you are joking….

Wood: This is (beep)….

Costello: Once a crook always a crook huh, Magnusson? You should have been a damn politician…

Magnusson: Don’t jump the gun here guys….

Wood: You’ve got Drake Callihan on the phone? The man who has helped to bring this company to its knees….

Phillips: I don’t believe this is happening….

Magnusson: I can assure you that you need to hear me out before you jump to any conclusions…

Wood: I don’t think you need to say anything….

Phillips: I’m outta here…

Magnusson: Please, just listen….

*Costello is looking from Wood to Phillips and then all three men shrug their shoulders. Phillips puts one hand on the door handle

Phillips: Make it quick, and make it good….because otherwise I’m gone and you can forget about the main event…..

*Wood nods his head in agreement whilst Costello slicks his hair back and smirks at Magnusson

Magnusson: Perhaps it would be best if we got everyone in here at the same time….Reborn….Jones…..Conrad….

Wood: Reborn is on his way, he just finished up with his match…..Jones said he doesn’t do group activity…..and Conrad….well….

*All three men fall silent

Magnusson: Well what?

Phillips: None of us has a clue where Mike is…..he was pretty pi55ed after what went down at Scars and Stripes, he isn’t in a great way with himself right now…

Magnusson: Well I guess we’ll just wait for Reborn and I’ll tell you everything….

Wood: You need to…because if you want us on the frontline and fighting then we need to know what is going on…..we aren’t fighting without a cause…

Magnusson: You’ll have one…you may not agree with what I am about to tell you but I promise you that this is the only way to keep EWF alive…..

*All three superstars gaze at each other and then Magnusson presses his intercom again

Magnusson: Maria…

Maria: Yes, Mr Magnusson…

Magnusson: Tell Callihan I will ring him back in five minutes…

Maria: No problem, sir…

Magnusson: Thank you…

*Magnusson takes his finger off the button and then looks up as Robin Reborn enters the room

Reborn: What did I miss?

*Costello rolls his eyes as Wood and Phillips look over to Magnusson and he begins to explain as the scene changes.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:02 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as Enforcer is shown standing by with Hugh Cartwright

Cartwright: My guest at this time is the man who defeated Hero ten nights ago at Scars and Stripes……ENFORCER!

*The crowd boo furiously

Cartwright: After finally getting one over on your long-term rival now you can begin to set your sights elsewhere….starting tonight as you go up against Thunder in singles action…..

Enforcer: Where should I set my sights, would you suggest? I just got the memo that this place is going to the bankruptcy yard tomorrow so I guess it is time for Big E to finally move into the realms of superstardom…perhaps WWE or TNA are looking for the next big thing in the pro-wrestling business…perhaps now they are ready to sign the best talent in the industry?

Cartwright: Well there are rumours swirling that Daniel Magnusson is trying to keep the doors of EWF alive…..

Enforcer: And you expect me to count on “rumours” to decide on my future? For too long have I allowed others to define my career…..first it was River Ace, then it was Hobo, followed by Hero…..each and everyone of those pieces of garbage have fallen by the wayside, crushed by my very own hands….I won’t allow the uncertainty of EWF hold me back…if they can’t get their act together then I am gone, talent like mine deserves to shine….

Cartwright: Well we got a glimpse of that talent last week….but a very different opponent for you tonight, a much different style. How have you prepared for Thunder?

Enforcer: I haven’t prepared in any other way than I usually do, this guy isn’t special….he isn’t impressive, I don’t need to change a damn thing about what I do in order to win this match. Don’t you get it? Hero was the final roadblock for me and now he is gone, I wouldn’t be surprised if you never see that chump in this business again after what I did to him…..now the sky is the limit and I am going to claim it all, there isn’t a damn thing that anyone can do to stop me.

Thunder got his a55 kicked last week, he went life and death with Liam Wood whilst I was coasting to victory over Hero. He said that TV Title match was the “Biggest in his career” and that tells you everything you need to know about this match. Man vs boy. Because whilst I was busy winning world championships in 6WF this guy was parading around with a cardboard belt in his garden…..there couldn’t be a bigger gulf in class and I am going to show that to you…

Cartwright: So where do you look from here? Now Hero is out of the picture….what is next for Enforcer?

Enforcer: Whatever I damn well want. If Magnusson keeps this place open then I’ll dominate EWF forever and a day, but if they bury this place in the ground tomorrow then I’ll move onto another promotion that appreciates me, and I’ll dominate there……I have never felt better in my life, more confident, more energetic and more dangerous…..there is accolade after accolade out there with my name on them, now I am going to take them……..I am going to stake my claim in the professional wrestling hall of fame….I’m going to eclipse them all…..this is my time now….some little spotty comic-reading goofball isn’t going to stop that….nobody can stop it!

Cartwright: Thanks for your….

Enforcer: Shut up…

*Enforcer pushes Cartwright away and the crowd boo as he walks out of shot and heads toward ringside…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:04 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd cheer as Thunder walks into the shot and stands next to Carlton Jacobs.

Jacobs: Hey Thunder….you ready for your match?

Thunder: I am ready, well as ready as anyone can be.

Jacobs: Enforcer is quite a competitor, you think you can handle what he can throw at you?

Thunder: Oh I think so….I know Enforcer is good but so is Loci and the Avengers still put paid to him….you know what I mean?

*Jacobs shrugs his shoulders

Jacobs: Obviously tonight is being dominated by the news that EWF will be going out of business after this show unless Daniel Magnusson can find some way to save us……is that affecting you in any way? Is it disappointing to know this could be your final EWF match?

Thunder: Very disappointing, because I had great hopes and dreams that one day I would be the world champion of this fantastic promotion. When I came up short against Viper last week it taught me to be stronger and to fight twice as hard….I was ready to push on tonight and climb that mountain….I guess now I will have to direct my passion and desire to pastures new….

Jacobs: The match last week was certainly something special….in some quarters it is being heralded as the “match of the year” so far, but does that mean you feel a little deflated knowing you have nothing to build upon in EWF?

Thunder: There is always something to build on, and there is always hope. The doors of EWF haven’t closed yet, I will keep my faith that Mr Magnusson will find a way to keep us alive and kicking…whatever happens after tonight though I will keeping going, keeping putting on a show for my amazing fans and my journey will head wherever fate intends…

It certainly was an honour to be in such a match with Liam at Scars and Stripes but that is just the beginning for me….because I want to get to the point where I don’t just compete but I win the big one, the matches that really matter….the matches that define careers…..

If that happens in EWF then I will be delighted….but if it is somewhere else then so be it….I will adapt to whatever surrounding I have to….

Jacobs: I wish you luck here tonight Thunder and I hope the match goes as you plan…

Thunder: Nothing in life is certain but it is what you make of it…

Jacobs: Ok….

Thunder: It is time for the oncoming storm….

*The crowd cheer as Thunder smiles at the camera and then walks out of the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Match 2
Enforcer vs Thunder

JK: Well Thunder is confident EWF has a future….

DF: I wish I shared his confident but I can’t…..

JK: You don’t think he has a point?

DF: The guy thinks he is a superhero…..do I really need to say any more?

JK: Jeez, you are touchy….

DF: I’m just angry….I really thought we were building something special here in EWF…..why does it have to end like this?

JK: We don’t know for definite that it will…..Daniel Magnusson says he has one final plan, if this doesn’t work then nothing will…

DF: And Drake Callihan is a part of that plan? Forgive me for not having any faith in a man who has contributed to the downfall of EWF in the first place….

The crowd boo as “Saturday Night” screams out of the airwaves and then red pyros explode into the air as Enforcer comes marching out onto the stage. He rips off his vest and throws it to the ground as he flexes his muscular upper body and then begins to make his way down to the ring.

JK: You see the amazing talent on this roster and wonder where these guys may be after tonight….Enforcer is a world class athlete and after he took apart Hero last week at Scars and Stripes he was looking to push on toward the world championship scene….that may have to happen in a different federation now though…

DF: Enforcer, like him or not, has the skills to dominate any fed on this planet….he is the real deal and he proved that last week. Now that he has finally shown he is as good as Hero I think this guy will be cementing a legacy from here on out…..there is nothing that Big E cannot do…

Enforcer shakes his head and laughs at the booing fans before he climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He dismisses the “you suck” chants and stretches against the ropes as the lights dim and “Heroes are hard to find” roars out to a standing ovation!

JK: For every boo in the building directed toward Enforcer, there is ten dozen more cheers for the arrival of Thunder….

DF: The EWF faithful love the “Oncoming Storm”…..he is a highly diverse athlete who is capable of many amazing things, as he proved against Liam Wood at Scars and Stripes….

JK; Despite coming up short in that TV Title challenge against Viper last week there is still high hopes for Thunder….many believe he is a world champion in the making….

DF: He’ll have his name up in lights one day, no doubt at all about that…..he did lose last week but aslong as he can bounce back from that then there will be no problems at all…

JK: But will it have an effect? He through everything at Liam Wood and it wasn’t enough….will Thunder experience any doubts over his ability?

DF: Well it is the wrong match and the wrong opponent for any of that….if he has any lapses then Enforcer will make him pay….

JK; Certainly a terrific matchup here…first-time meeting between these two men and it should make for a fascinating clash….

Green pyros explode up into the air and then Thunder makes his way out onto the stage, his face full of determination. He reaches out and taps hands with the fans before making his way down the ramp and to the ring. He takes to all four corners in turn, posing for the fans and then looking down at Enforcer, before he climbs down into the ring and takes his position in the corner. The referee checks both men for illegal objects and then steps back to call for the bell.

DF: Could be the last ever match of Enforcer and Thunder’s EWF careers but it should be a great one….two very class athletes and they will want to go out on a high…

JK: A victory against a high-calibre opponent would definitely look good on either of these men’s CVs as they look to push on in the future…

The bell sounds and Enforcer and Thunder begin to circle each other in the ring before they jump toward the centre and Enforcer drives his knee up and connects with the stomach of Thunder, knocking the wind out of him. Enforcer then lands with three consecutive right hands before grabbing Thunder’s arm and he whips him off the ropes, only for Thunder to feint on the comeback as Enforcer looks for a big boot…

DF: Thunder made Enforcer think…

Enforcer puts his foot back on the ground as Thunder runs at him and connects with a solid forearm before unleashing with rights and lefts. Enforcer fires back with punches of his own and both men brawl in the centre of the ring before Thunder ducks a big right hand and scores with a crunching back elbow that staggers Big E back into the corner. Thunder then charges in and connects with double knees to the chest of Enforcer, causing him to fall out toward the middle, and then he climbs up to the top rope and leaps off…

JK: Nice solid clothesline…

Thunder takes the big man off his feet with a flying clothesline and then he welcomes him back up and he kicks him in the stomach before performing a rolling DDT……………………….1……………………….2…………….Enforcer kicks out. Thunder gets back to his feet and he hammers in a vicious knife edge chop to the chest of Enforcer before grabbing his arm and attempting a whip…

DF: It’ll take more than that to budge Enforcer…

Big E reverses the whip and he sends Thunder toward the corner, only for Thunder to dive through the ropes and out onto the apron, sending the oncoming Enforcer crashing into the turnbuckle. Enforcer staggers backwards as Thunder then springboards onto the ropes and back into the ring, slamming a hard double axe handle into the face of Enforcer and knocking him down. Thunder then runs off the ropes and returns with a legdrop…………………….1…………………………..2……………………..shoulder up!

JK: Thunder starting with no problems here….it is almost like Scars and Stripes didn’t happen…

DF: That’s the way he has to fight….he can’t think about the past, he needs to push on for the future…

Thunder waits for Big E to get up and then he kicks him in the stomach and looks for a suplex but Enforcer lands a solid uppercut to the midsection and then counters with his own suplex, only for Thunder to float over the back and he dropkicks Enforcer, who staggers into the ropes, before lifting him up on the comeback and nails a sidewalk slam…………………………..1……………………………….2…………………………kickout!

JK: Enforcer hasn’t been allowed to get the slightest of footholds in this match yet…

DF: Thunder is relentless and that is great to see….

Enforcer staggers back up to his feet and he clings onto the ropes for some leverage as Thunder comes at him again, only for Big E to drop his shoulder and he backdrops Thunder over the ropes and onto the apron. Thunder manages to land on his feet and he tries to grab ahold of Enforcer’s head but Enforcer scores with a solid right hand that knocks Thunder away before he runs across and nails him with a big boot, sending Thunder flying from the apron.

JK: That’ll change the complexion…

Thunder is on his knees and feeling his jaw as Enforcer climbs out of the ring to build on his attack. He stomps down on the back of his opponent before dragging him up and pushing him against the ringside barrier….Big E then crashes full palm slaps against the chest of Thunder, reddening the skin instantly, before pulling him back toward the ring and nailing a belly to belly suplex that slams Thunder right against the ring apron…

DF: Jeez….that was brutal…

JK: He could have seriously damaged the spine of Thunder there…

Thunder holds his spine and looks in a lot of pain as Enforcer kneels down and smiles. The crowd are booing and looking angry with Big E’s actions as he then drags Thunder up and dumps him back in the ring. Enforcer follows and the count seems academic…

DF: Not sure Thunder will be kicking out…

….2
…………….Thunder gets his shoulder up!

JK: Thunder has guts and desire to succeed…..his spine is hurting but he will fight until there is nothing left….

Enforcer lashes clubbing blows down into the bruised back of Thunder before he pulls him up by the hair and scoops him into a cradle before dropping him down into a sickening back-breaker………………….1………………………2………………………….Thunder pushes his shoulder up. Enforcer clambers back up and he continuously stomps down on the back of Thunder before the referee steps in and intervenes….

DF: That back is the target now….Enforcer is going to work…

Thunder uses the ropes to crawl back up and Enforcer hammers big punches into his back before pulling him into the middle of the ring and puts him on the deck with a suplex……………….1……………………2………………kickout. Enforcer gets back up to his feet and he smirks at the fans before pulling Thunder up by the head and he flips him into the air….

JK: Power…

Thunder drives the point of his elbow down into the hairline of Enforcer before he rolls down the back and into a cover…………………………1……………………………..2……………………shoulder up. They scramble back up and Enforcer swings with a haymaker but Thunder dodges it and drags Enforcer into another rollup………………………….1………………………………………2…………………….kickout. They get to their feet again and Enforcer makes a dash off the ropes….

DF: FACE…

He comes back looking for the flying forearm but Thunder takes him down with a drop-toe hold and then rolls ontop, grabbing ahold of his legs…

JK: Sharpshooter…

Enforcer wriggles and fights before kicking out with both feet and sends Thunder staggering back into the corner. Big E then gets to his feet and chases in for a diving splash but Thunder rolls out of the way and then sprints off the opposite ropes….

DF: SPEAR!

JK: Impact and connection…

The crowd roar as Thunder storms through Enforcer in the centre of the ring with the high-speed tackle and then he makes the cover…
…..1
……….2
……………………kickout!

JK: How did he do that….

DF: This the same tenacity that wore down Hero in the end…everything he threw at Enforcer wasn’t enough…

JK: Similar to Thunder’s bout with Liam Wood, is he experiencing déjà vu here?

Thunder looks to the referee for an answer but the official just holds up two fingers and orders the match to continue. Thunder crawls back up to his feet and he makes his way over to the corner before climbing out onto the apron and scales the ropes. Enforcer is still on the mat as Thunder reaches the top….

JK: Big risk….FROGSPLASH!

DF: No pay-off….

Enforcer rolls out of the way and sends Thunder crashing into the canvass with a thud. Big E is then able to get back up and he lifts Thunder up onto his shoulders before throwing him off into an Attitude Adjustment but drives Thunder down across his knee in a modification that leaves the fans in shock…

JK: That was horrible…Thunder may have just been ended right there…

DF: Amazing move from Enforcer….

Enforcer nods his head as he crawls over and makes the cover…………………..1……………………………2……………..shoulder up from Thunder. Enforcer has stern words for the referee but the official just shrugs his shoulders and tells Big E to get on with it. Enforcer gets back up and he beckons Thunder to get to his feet before he lifts him into the air and drives him down with a vicious urange backbreaker….he holds Thunder there across his knee and presses down on his chest for maximum pressure….

JK: Unorthodox submission hold right there…

DF: But it is damn effective….

Thunder yells out in pain but ignores the referee’s offer of submitting. Instead he uses all his strength to push himself up on his heels and back to a vertical base, but only for Enforcer to knee him in the stomach and then drill him with a spinebuster….

JK: The impact on Thunder’s back could very well end up being the deciding factor here…

1………………………………2……………………..Thunder just gets his shoulder up!

Enforcer cricks his neck as he pulls himself back up to his feet and then he pulls Thunder’s arms up before stomping down on the exposed back of his foe, leaving him slumped on the mat. Big E then makes his way over to the corner and he begins to climb up the ropes…

DF: You don’t often see a 300 pound man making his way to the top rope…

Enforcer makes his way up to the top rope but Thunder is able to get up and bounce against the ropes, causing Big E to lose his footing and drops him into a crotched position atop the turnbuckle. Thunder makes his way into the corner and he slaps Enforcer in the chest with hard chops before climbing up onto the second rope and he hooks Enforcer’s arm…

JK: Thunder looking to turn the tables with a superplex…

DF: Enforcer having none of it…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Enforcer keeps his grip tightly and he slams his shoulder into the chest of Thunder, rocking him back, before landing a hard uppercut and then a headbutt that sends Thunder flying from the top rope and back onto the apron. Enforcer is then able to find his footing on the top and he looks down at Thunder before leaping off….

JK: Flying elbow….

Thunder rolls away at the final second, sending Enforcer crashing into the mat and causing the crowd to erupt with cheers. Thunder is hurting but slowly he gets back up onto his feet and he runs into Enforcer with a solid knee to the side of the head before climbing up the ropes himself and then he jumps off….

DF: Legdrop connects…

JK: The cover…

….2
…………Enforcer gets his shoulder up. Thunder rolls back up onto his feet and he draws energy from the crowd as he beckons Big E to his feet and then pulls him into position…

DF: THUNDERCLAP!

He looks for the rock-bottom but Enforcer elbows his way free and then he looks for a running big boot but Thunder ducks and sends Big E into a heap in the corner. Thunder then runs off the opposite ropes and comes flying back with a crossbody takedown…………………………..1………………………..2………………Enforcer kicks out. They get back up and Enforcer misses with a right hand as Thunder takes him down with a back suplex before heading to the corner again and he clambers up to the top….

JK: Thunder looking for that one big shot…..

DF: HOW ABOUT THAT!

The flashbulbs go off and the fans cheer as Thunder flies from the top rope and he scores with a frogsplash…………………………..1………………………………………2…………………….Enforcer just manages to push his shoulder up!

JK: So close to being the end….

DF: Enforcer is drawing on reserves…..

JK: Thunder throwing it all at Enforcer…..

Thunder looks at the referee with a little disbelief but the official holds up two fingers. The crowd are chanting “let’s go Thunder” as the fan favourite gets back to his feet and he wipes the sweat off his brow before he pulls Enforcer up and into position…

DF: TEQUILA BOMB!

Thunder looks for his powerbomb finisher but he feels a tweak in his back and staggers away in pain, allowing Enforcer to charge in with a hard knee to the spine that sends Thunder crashing against the turnbuckle. Thunder staggers back out and Enforcer kicks him in the stomach before flipping him into the air…

JK: Pumphandle slam!

1………………………………….2…………………Thunder kicks out. Enforcer gets back to his feet and he drops three consecutive elbows to the chest before kneeling over Thunder and delivering brutal punches to the face. The referee warns Enforcer to keep his fist open but Enforcer just laughs and then bounces back off the ropes, coming forward again with a jumping elbow drop to the back as Thunder rolls over…..

DF: That back has taken serious punishment in this match….

JK: And everytime Thunder has mounted some offense he just cannot put Enforcer away…

Enforcer kneels over Thunder and he slams forearms down into the bottom of his back before grabbing the head of Thunder and he pulls it up, extending him into a camel clutch and applying serious pressure. Thunder is yelling out in pain as Enforcer places his knee in the back at the same time…

DF: Modified version of the camel clutch here and I don’t fancy Thunder’s chances of escape right now….

JK: This could be the end of the line…

Enforcer has his arm locked under the chin of Thunder and he is pulling back with all of his strength, really making his opponent suffer. The referee is asking Thunder if he wants to submit but he shakes his head and refuses to give up. Enforcer continues to wrench back on the head, all the while he has his knee driven into the spine of Thunder….

DF: Enforcer is showing no remorse here….

JK: He will break the back of Thunder if he has to….i’m sure he would enjoy it….

Thunder tries to crawl for the ropes but Enforcer is too heavy to budge and the submission continues, the fans looking more and more concerned as the moments pass by. Thunder is trying to pull himself free but it is proving futile….

DF: He’s got to tap here….no shame in it….

JK: No shame at all…..that back is going to be in serious danger if this doesn’t end soon….

Thunder pushes his palm down on the canvass and he pushes with all the strength he has left, managing to inch himself closer to the ropes, but still too far away. Enforcer’s grip seems a little slacker as he struggles to keep Thunder in place but the submission remains intact and Thunder begins to fade….

DF: Thunder is going to pass out……he can’t take any more of this…

Enforcer tries to slide his hand further under the chin of Thunder and pull back but Thunder moves at the same time and Enforcer falls off balance, allowing Thunder to twist his way free and onto his back before he kicks out with both feet into the face of Enforcer, sending the big man crashing back across the mat. Enforcer is quicker back to his feet and he runs back at Thunder…

JK: FACECHECK!

Thunder ducks it and Enforcer slams into the turnbuckle before staggering backwards and straight back into the path of Thunder…

DF: TEQUILA BOMB!

The crowd are on their feet as Thunder uses all of his strength to lift Enforcer up onto his shoulders and he drills him down with a sitdown powerbomb in the middle of the ring. Thunder is exhausted, though, and the pain in his back is preventing him from making a cover…

JK: The effects of this match have caught up on Thunder….that was his best move and Enforcer is out, but he cannot take advantage….

The referee is forced to start counting both men down as they struggle to even move on the canvass. The count gets up to six when finally Thunder is able to drag himself across and drops his arm across Big E’s chest…
….1
……….2
………………….3!

DF: He kicked out….

JK: Another damaging blow to Thunder here, he has to be having flashbacks to last week now…

DF: He has thrown the kitchen sink at Enforcer and still it hasn’t been enough…

Thunder’s eyes are glassy as he looks up at the referee for confirmation of the two count. He looks a little disorientated as he makes his way over to the ropes and uses them as a support to get back to his feet. Enforcer is struggling to his feet in the middle of the ring and Thunder makes his way over, grabbing Enforcer’s head….

DF: He’s gonna go again…TEQUILA….

Enforcer struggles and then swipes the feet of Thunder before slingshotting him into the corner, causing Thunder to slam his face against the turnbuckle. Thunder staggers back and Enforcer hooks both of his arms behind him….

JK: Full nelson….

Enforcer lifts Thunder up for the slam but Thunder rolls forwards and pulls Enforcer to the canvass with him……………………………………1………………………………………..2…………………………….shoulder up. They get back up to their feet and Thunder looks for a furious roundhouse kick but Enforcer ducks it and pushes Thunder into the corner, only for Thunder to jump onto the ropes and fly back into a crossbody…

DF: Enforcer caught him….that is strength…

JK: FALL AWAY…WOW!

The crowd are on their feet and applauding as Thunder counters the fall away slam with a tremendous headscissors takedown. Thunder gets back to his feet and he rubs the bottom of his back before beckoning Enforcer toward him…

DF: THUNDER…

Enforcer fights his way out of Thunder’s grip and kicks his opponent in the stomach before flipping him up into the air…

JK: Power….

Thunder slides down the back and drags Enforcer into a backslide………………..1………………………………….2…………………..Big E just pops his shoulder up. They scramble back up and Enforcer shows his power by gorilla pressing Thunder over his head…

DF: That is phenomenal…

Thunder kicks his legs and he manages to fall down off the back of Enforcer, but holds his back in pain on the landing. Enforcer is caught off guard for a moment and Thunder is able to roundhouse kick him in the back of the head, sending Big E falling into the corner. Thunder then takes a knee and holds his back…

JK: I really think Thunder has damaged his back….

DF: He needs some assistance after this match…

JK: But he needs to dig deep now…oh wait….referee….

Thunder gets up and he heads for the corner, unknowing that Enforcer has ripped the padding off the turnbuckle and exposed the steel underneath. Enforcer quickly grips Thunder in a bearhug and spins him around before driving him back against the steel five times with explosive power….he then drags Thunder out to the centre of the ring and lifts him into a torture rack position…

JK: You can’t use the exposed steel like that…

DF: Referee has no idea….

JK: Enforcer should be disqualified….

DF: FACECHECK….MY GOD THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE!

Enforcer really crushes Thunder under his power with the torture rack submission before shaking amazing improvisation to spin his opponent off his shoulders and drops him into the sickening forearm smash……….Enforcer laughs at the booing crowd and draws his hands across each other, signalling the end…………………………………….1…………………………………….2……………………………………..3!

JK: This is wrong…

DF: That’s how you make a statement….that was the real deal right there, Johnny…

JK: Enforcer used the exposed steel to get that win, I don’t know how you can praise that?

DF: He did what he had to….the referee didn’t see it and therefore there was no infringement, that is the performance of a champion…it doesn’t matter if you agree or not, it just happened…

Thunder is laying on the canvass, holding the bottom of his back, as Enforcer stands tall in the centre of the ring and raises his arms in the air. “Saturday Night” is echoing out of the speakers and the crowd are booing but Big E doesn’t seem fazed, he continues to bask in his victory whilst the official tends to Thunder.

JK: Thunder hurt his back early in the fight and he showed heart to battle for as long as he did, but you can only take so much from a beast like Enforcer…

DF: Thunder is a great competitor but he may begin to ask questions of his own offense….two weeks running now he has hit superstars with his best moves and it hasn’t got the job done…first Liam Wood and now Enforcer, Thunder’s inability to pull the trigger and register the kill is hampering him….Enforcer takes advantage tonight…

JK: I can’t argue that point, Thunder may very well be a little questioning of himself after this….but I don’t know if he could have put any more into it….Enforcer was on his game here this evening, that was as good as I have seen him…

DF: Just like I said, now that he has Hero out of the picture I think Enforcer is ready for the big time again….he’s heading for the top no matter where he goes, I can’t pinpoint one person in this industry that can stand up to this guy right now….he’s on the money….

JK: Big blow for Thunder but a huge victory for Enforcer…..may very well be their final contests here in EWF but what a contest it was…..great matchup here on Conflict…

DF: Sets us up perfectly for the main event…

Enforcer leaves the ring to a chorus of boos and he trash talks the fans as he makes his way up the rampway, showing no respect as he looks back at Thunder and laughs. The referee is crouched next to Thunder and seeing if he is ok, but the fan favourite is still holding his back and looking in pain as the action goes backstage.

Official result: Enforcer via pinfall
Match time: 13 minutes 11 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:24 pm

*We go backstage and the crowd boo as they see Ojore, Tyler Roth, Alex Garcia and Drake Callihan in the FEAR locker-room. Callihan appears to be talking to nobody, but a voice answers him from the corner of the room, off-camera.

Callihan: Magnusson says he will be calling back…

???: Good, I think finally he is getting the message, FEAR is now making their point.

Callihan: The boys are a little sceptical, sir….I tried to explain the plan but perhaps it would be better coming from you…

*Garcia, Roth and Ojore are now staring toward the darkened part of the room

???: Gentlemen, you always knew that our cause would lead us into the unknown. That each of you would be asked to take risks that sometimes don’t seem viable at that moment in time. I understand your unease but allow me to ask you a question, have I ever lied to you?

*Roth and Garcia shake their heads as Ojore just stares

???: Do you think after all of your hard work, after all of my planning, that I would do something to jeopardize what we have achieved? No, I assure you that what I am doing here, the decision we have made, is because now is the time for FEAR to stop dwelling in the shadows and instead we shall bring our shadows to the light, we shall take it all.

Garcia: I just don’t want us to get involved in something that we can’t get out of…..we all want FEAR to be the dominant force….but haven’t we already done what we set out to do, when tonight is over there will be no more EWF…

???: This is why I recruited you Alex, because your fiery temperament is what sets you apart from others. However, sometimes you need to think a little deeper than surface value. EWF is on its last life and tonight they turn off the machine, the final breath of this promotion will be heard around the globe and then it will vanish into the abyss, never to be seen again. But then what of us? FEAR was established in the very foundations of this company, we exist within the lifeblood and unfortunately we are bound to the same fate…

Roth: EWF dies, and so does FEAR….

???: Precisely, because FEAR cannot exist when there is nobody left to suffer. We may have accomplished our targets but then it all comes to an end….we will have nowhere to go.

Garcia: But doesn’t helping EWF defeat our purpose?

???: We are merely assisting in their own suicide, a business euthanasia, Alex. Because tonight we shall cut the umbilical cord and separate ourselves….tonight we shall amass the power that FEAR has craved since the beginning……the measures we are taking are not because we are helping EWF, it is because we are going to give them the most slow and painful death imaginable. Once this is over, our fate will no longer be tied to theirs…..FEAR shall conquer and we shall rule with an iron fist……this will be our domain, our kingdom…..EWF shall burn and from the ashes shall rise a brand of FEAR from which there will be no escape…..tonight the rules shall change forever….

*Garcia looks at Roth, who nods his head, and then at Drake Callihan who winks at him. Ojore is breathing in deep meditation next to all three men.

Ojore: Tonight we conquer….

???: Yes we do…

Garcia: I like the sound of that….but can we just clear something up….what is going on with Machiavelli, is he still one of us?

*Drake Callihan looks from Garcia and into the shadows, eager for an answer himself

???: Dario is lost right now, he is torn between the light and the dark….his soul can still be saved, preserved by FEAR but his time is running out…..he will be forced to make a decision in the immediate future….his life shall depend on it…

*Drake Callihan’s eyes widen with glee as he turns to Tyler Roth, who nods his head.

Callihan: I think now that we have everything cleared up we can get ready for the match….

Garcia: And remember, Drake, you have nothing to worry about…..we have your back….

Callihan: I know….

???: Tonight shall be momentous…..I think it was time you paid Mr Magnusson a visit, Drake, perhaps this business shall be concluded face to face…

Callihan: I agree…

*Callihan smiles and then exits the room, leaving Ojore, Roth and Garcia to get ready for their upcoming match.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:26 pm

*The scene changes and there is a mixed reaction from the crowd as Vincent Costello is standing by with Kelsey Hughes. Costello has the EWF Championship over his shoulder and he looks very focused…

Kelsey: Vincent, just ten days after you successfully defended the EWF World Championship….how does it feel knowing that tonight could very well be your last night holding that belt….that you could no longer be a world champion despite never losing it?

Costello: Are you trying to annoy me? Because it is working….i’ve been saying the same damn thing for weeks upon weeks and now all of a sudden people want to listen to what I have to say. I never liked Daniel Magnusson, I always said he didn’t belong around here, and now it looks like I was right. Because thanks to him shoving his beak where it don’t belong, the B.O.D are pulling out and EWF is about to go kaboom!

Now I said I would fight for EWF, do what I could do make sure this promotion stayed in business, all because I wanted to keep ahold of this (he holds up the championship) because this is the only thing that matters to me in the entire world. But from day one this has never been about wrestling, just like every other piece of (beep) promotion around, it all comes down to the men in suits and the games they like to play in the boardroom. They don’t care about the guys on the frontline, shedding blood, sweat and tears for the industry that we love…..they don’t care that you got nearly twenty guys out of job come tomorrow morning….they looking to get rich quick or pull the goddamn plug….

Kelsey: Well tonight you are a part of the eight man elimination tag team match…representing EWF to take on FEAR……your affiliation is still with EWF but are there going to be issues with your teammates? Do you feel like you should be competing, knowing that this could be the final ever EWF match?

Costello: I don’t represent EWF, I represent me….and all of those other losers on my team, they are just along for the ride. Everybody knows I don’t like Wood, or Phillips and I don’t give a damn about that freak in a mask Jones….the only issue is that they all know I am better than them and they are jealous….from my end, there is no problem….

Because as much as I can’t stand the guys on my team, I hate the guys on the opposing team….I despise FEAR, I detest them to their core….because for every portion of blame I heap on Daniel Magnusson, FEAR got twice as much……these are a group of professional wrestlers whose sole aim is to destroy the business that they work in…..that doesn’t even make sense, their mantra is bull(beep) and I can’t be on the same page as men like them….

And I don’t care whether the fans boo me or not, those worthless people out there mean nothing to me….but when it comes down keeping ahold of this championship belt, I will do whatever I have to….I will go beyond the pale….

Kelsey: Earlier tonight we saw you and your teammates inside the office of Daniel Magnusson, he said he has a “plan”….can you tell us what that plan entailed? Can he save EWF?

Costello: He says he can, but girl if I told you what he has planned, you wouldn’t even believe me. Danny boy is playing with fire and I can see the burning coming a mile away….he has no idea what he is getting himself into…

Kelsey: Have you told him that?

Costello: No, I leave the executive decisions up to the guys that don’t have a clue how to get between those ropes and do what I do on a daily basis. The fact is, Daniel Magnusson is about to make a very grave error but it is an error that will keep EWF breathing……which in turn means I will keep being the world champion….whatever else happens doesn’t mean one thing to me….

Kelsey: So you really are just out for yourself….

*Costello smirks and slicks his hair back

Costello: And if anyone ever thought any different they are even stupider than I thought they were. This was never about EWF for me, this was about me and this world championship….I said I would help to keep those doors open, I didn’t say I would offer any advice along the way…..Magnusson is a big boy and he can make all the mistakes he likes…..but aslong as I have this belt then nothing else in the world matters to me….

You’ll just have to deal with that…

*Costello sneers and then brushes past Kelsey as he heads toward the ringside area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:28 pm

*We switch again and this time Thunder is making his way into the backstage area, holding the bottom of his back, as he is approached by Carlton Jacobs.

Jacobs: Tough break out there Thunder, how is the back?

Thunder: It’s been a lot better, but I have bounced back from worse injuries, I will be ok.

Jacobs: Knowing that this could have been your final match in EWF, are you disappointed with the way it ended?

Thunder: Of course I am always disappointed when I end up with a defeat on my record, nobody wants that to happen. But it takes a measure of a man to see how he bounces back from adversity, I need to go away and think about what went wrong tonight….that is the only way I can come back stronger!

Jacobs: Do you think you may have underestimated Enforcer in any way?

Thunder: I never underestimate an opponent, if you are a former world champion then you are definitely going to be a threat and I knew what Enforcer had to offer going into this match. I won’t make any excuses for what happened, he got me before I could get him, sometimes that is how it happens.

Jacobs: And the fact that he used the exposed turnbuckle?

Thunder: As I said, there will be no excuses. Everyone saw what Enforcer did and you can frown all you like but it still happened and it cannot be changed. I need to move on from that, make sure I don’t get caught out like that again.

Jacobs: You hit Enforcer with some of your best moves, do you perhaps think your arsenal needs revamping after two straight defeats?

Thunder: I think it would very unwise to make wholesale changes. I have been in this business a long time and my “arsenal” has never let me down yet. Two defeats, whilst not what I want, is not the end of the world and I know I am much better than that. I just need to rest up, get myself nice and healthy for my next show, wherever that may be.

Jacobs: Any ideas where you may look?

Thunder: Hopefully it won’t come down to that, hopefully EWF/FEAR and the B.O.D can sort out their differences and keep these doors open, the fans deserve that. But no matter where I end up I would like to send a message to Enforcer….I want a re-match!

*The crowd cheer

Thunder: I take nothing away from what you did tonight, the better man won. But I know I can beat you and you know it too. If I can’t beat guys like you then I don’t belong in the elite bracket of this industry, so I suggest we go at it again….I want to prove myself to the army of Thundercats who have had my back since day one…

*More cheers from the crowd

Thunder: Whether it is here in EWF or somewhere else, I promise that I will come back stronger from these setbacks….I haven’t even scratched the surface yet, the best is definitely yet to come…

Jacobs: Thanks for your time Thunder…

*Thunder nods his head at Jacobs and then exits the scene.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:30 pm

*The scene changes and we see Jimmy Phillips, dressed in his wrestling attire in the backstage area, on his mobile phone.

Phillips: Hey Mike, it’s just me again buddy wondering if everything is ok?.....haven’t heard from you in almost a week now and I am a little worried……things are really getting crazy here and we could do with your help…..this could be the end unless we do something…..anyways, I need to run because I have a match but give me a call when you get this…….take it easy pal…..bye!

*Phillips hangs up the phone and he looks a little distracted as he breathes deeply and then begins to walk toward the entranceway. He then pauses at the corner of the corridor and looks to his right, where he sees Drake Callihan outside of Daniel Magnusson’s office. Callihan raps his knuckles against the door three times and he looks over at Phillips and smirks before opening the door and stepping inside. Phillips’ temple bulges as he walks off.

Phillips: You won’t be smiling after tonight, Callihan………………that is a promise…

*Phillips continues to walk and then the crowd roar as Liam Wood joins Phillips on the flank, Viper has an “EWF” vest on and the TV Title around his waist.

Phillips: You ready?

Wood: We are going to end of the earth tonight….no retreat, no surrender…..if this is really it then we are going out in a blaze of glory…..time to show FEAR what it is really like to be afraid…

Phillips: Showtime…

*They touch knuckles and then round the corner toward the Gorilla position, ready to make their entrances in front of the crowd, who are making one hell of a noise.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Main Event
8 man tag (Elimination rules)
Vincent Costello/Jimmy Phillips/Liam Wood/Mr Jones vs Ojore/Tyler Roth/Alex Garcia/Drake Callihan

JK: I guess whatever deal that is being negotiated between Magnusson and Callihan is on, even FEAR were in agreement….what is going on here, how is this going to affect our future?

DF: I imagine an announcement will be due in process, Johnny, but we have a main event to kick back and enjoy….this may be the final ever match in the EWF, so I am going to enjoy it…

JK: This battle between EWF and FEAR has waged since the beginning, way back at the Iron Man tournament when our inception occurred…tonight it could all be about to come to an end, one way or another this could be the final chapter…

DF: Neither team is going to want to fail tonight, if this is the final showdown then both EWF and FEAR will want the last laugh…

JK: This should be a match to remember…

The crowd in attendance are all on their feet and then they roar in approval as “Cold Ash” echoes out of the speakers and Jimmy Phillips comes storming out into view. He bobs from one foot to the other, focus burning in his eyes, and then raises his arms in the air as he walks from one side of the stage to the other. The cheers grow louder as he walks down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans, before jumping up onto the apron, sending red pyros into the air from all four turnbuckles.

JK: Jimmy Phillips has been in this since day one, he has suffered so much at the hands of FEAR…to be able to have one final moment of success over the men who have made his life hell would be fantastic….

Phillips unzips his hooded top and throws it into the front row of the crowd before bouncing against the ropes and firing himself up. He then looks up as the crowd roar again and “666” screams out of the PA system. Flames burst from the stage before the TV Champion, Liam Wood, makes his entrance.

DF: Another man who has found himself embroiled in this battle for a long time….forced to fight on so many different fronts at once, tonight could be the end for Viper’s EWF tenure but he will want to go out in style….

Liam Wood reaches out and touches the hands of the fans before he rolls into the ring and high fives Jimmy Phillips. Wood climbs the ropes and holds his TV Championship in the air, whilst pointing to the “EWF” logo on his vest. The crowd cheer and chant “E-dub-F” as Wood jumps down onto the mat and then the lights go out, the familiar gong hits the airwaves.

JK: The mysterious one…..nobody knows a damn thing about Mr Jones, but this guy fights for justice and that has led him on a collision course with FEAR…..he isn’t happy with what they are trying to do here in EWF and he has promised to stop them, tonight could be his night to back that claim up…

DF: He may never had another chance…it is now or never….

Smoke billows out from behind the curtain as Mr Jones makes his way through the shadows, slowly and eerily creeping his way down to the ring. The masked giant just gazes ahead of him as the lights come back on and then he steps over the ropes and into the ring. Phillips and Wood give Jones the thumbs up, but he pays no attention to them. All three men stand in a line before “Godfather” sounds out to a very mixed reaction from the crowd.

JK: The world champion has arrived…

DF: And without a doubt he is the most unpopular member of Team EWF…

JK: Vincent Costello openly admits he doesn’t care about EWF, he fights to keep his world title reign intact and nothing else…..if he wasn’t the champion then he would probably have a FEAR t-shirt on right now…this guy cares about nobody but himself…

DF: Which is his choice, and although he isn’t a likeable guy I would rather have him on our side then against us…he is the world champion for a reason…

Purple pyros explode into the air as Vincent Costello swaggers out onto the stage, a smirk on his arrogant face. He slicks his hair back and shoulders the world championship belt before making his way down to the ring, ignoring the fans all around him. He then climbs up onto the apron and stares at his three “teammates” and then enters the ring, taking up residence in his own corner. He just looks at Phillips, Wood and Jones and they all stare back at him.

JK: Obviously some tension in the ranks, nobody is happy about having to team with Costello…but needs must…..EWF is fighting its nemesis tonight and we need the best warriors that we have….this is a fight that we cannot afford to lose….

There continues to be a staredown between all four men and then “Seven nation army” hits the speakers, drawing a deafening blast of boos from the fans in attendance. The reception is horrific and the din makes it very difficult to hear what the commentators are saying….

DF: This is as partisan as you will ever get…..tonight we really are inside the Coliseum….

JK: This is the final battle of the gladiators….and FEAR are the men responsible for bringing this company to the edge of collapse, these fans are making their feelings known…..this is a very real scenario we are witnessing here….

DF: This is unadulterated hatred here….there is no give and take, these fans are thirsty for blood….they want FEAR smeared all over the furniture tonight…

The cameras pan around and show the members of the crowd screaming and ranting in displeasure as FEAR make their entrance. Security guards are forced to hold the front rows back as litter and items are thrown from the crowd and into the entrance area of the stadium. Drake Callihan, a slimy grin on his face, is at the front of the pack and leading his team to the ring. Callihan is dressed black trousers and a wrestling singlet whilst Garcia, Roth and Ojore are all in their usual attire whilst wearing “FEAR” vests at the same time.

JK: Have you ever witnessed a reaction like this before, Don?

DF: Never in all my years…I’ve seen fans hate certain superstars and voice their displeasure…but I honestly think that this crowd tonight wishes to rip FEAR limb from limb themselves….this is wild….what a reception…I’ll never forget this….

The noise is still deafening as Callihan stops the rest of FEAR at the base of the ring and he begins to give them all instructions. Wood, Phillips, Costello and Jones are all watching from the ring as Callihan looks up toward them with a smile before beckoning FEAR to follow him to the ring.

JK: Drake Callihan was one of the hottest properties in the wrestling business nearly twenty years ago….a knee injury put paid to his career but he has since transformed into one of the best trainers in the industry, now he enters the ring once again as figurehead of the FEAR organisation….he never got to fulfill his ambition as a wrestler but tonight he can accomplish a dream….tonight he can cement his legacy in wrestling folklore by leading FEAR to victory and ending EWF once and for all….

DF: I want to know why he seems so happy….a few days ago he wasn’t in a good frame of mind, knowing he had to compete here…but since that phonecall from Daniel Magnusson things have changed….I really don’t know what was said or what was agreed but Callihan definitely has a plan…..this is not a good situation….

JK: When we came on air tonight we were greeted with the news that this would be the final night in EWF’s history….but as the evening has progressed, things have become a little more mysterious and unsure….right now we don’t have a clue what is happening….all we know that this is our main event….EWF vs FEAR, eight man….four on four elimination match…elimination occurs by pinfall, submission, countout or disqualification…..the last team standing is taking the bragging rights….

DF: Should be a great match….but everyone knows that Magnusson and Callihan are sat on a bombshell, I want to know what is happening….

JK: I have a feeling we are going to get an announcement before this night is through…..but we have a match to get through first, and these fans are more than ready for it….

DF: I knew the EWF fans were an amazing bunch, but this is crazy….listen to this noise…

The referee in the ring manages to stand in between both teams as all eight men are present in the ring. The noise from the crowd is echoing all around the arena as they stomp their feet, clap their hands and chant “E-dub-F” over and over again. Liam Wood looks down at the goosebumps running up his arm and he nods his head before tapping Jimmy Phillips on the shoulder and mouthing “Let’s do this”. Phillips nods in agreement and then the bell sounds to get the match underway….

JK: Remember this is an elimination match….this doesn’t end until all four members of one team have been eliminated….

DF: Buckle up, Johnny, this is about to get real….

There is a lot of trash talk between both teams before Alex Garcia walks to the centre of the ring and continues to shout insults, prompting Liam Wood to crack him with a solid right hand to get the match underway. Everyone else leaves the ring as Wood continues to throw punches at Garcia, knocking him back against the ropes…

JK: Wood and Garcia have never gotten along, but tonight is about much more than just that….this means everything…

DF: This isn’t about gold, this is about power….this is the ultimate…

Wood opens up with hard chops to the chest before driving a knee into Garcia’s stomach and he whips him across the ring, flooring him with a dropkick as he comes back. Garcia gets back up and Wood clotheslines him back to the mat before irish whipping Garcia into the corner and following in with a heavy splash…

JK: Wood starting this match like everything depends on it…

DF: Because it does, and this is also a great chance for Wood to show that he is ready for the big time…

Wood pulls Garcia out of the corner and slams him into the mat with a belly to belly suplex before he bounces off the ropes and returns with a jumping elbow drop to the chest……………………..1……………………2……………..shoulder up. Wood drags Garcia up by the hair and tags in Jimmy Phillips….

DF: Phillips looks ready to cause some destruction….

Wood holds Garcia’s arm in the air and Phillips drives a sickening punch into the exposed ribs of his opponent before whipping him off the ropes and benching him up into the air on the comeback, then dropping Garcia heavily on his chest….

JK: Jimmy Phillips wants to be remembered for putting an end to FEAR….this is how he wants his EWF career to be remembered…

Phillips runs off the ropes and he floors Garcia with a shoulder tackle as he comes back before beckoning him up again and floors him with a solid right hand. Garcia staggers back to his feet and Phillips lifts him into the air before drilling him with a spinebuster…………………….1…………………………..2……………………..Tyler Roth breaks up the cover!

DF: FEAR have their own ideas of victory though….these guys are not going to want to be remembered for failure…

Phillips gets back up and he rocks Garcia with right hands before whipping him off the ropes again. This time Phillips drops his head for a backdrop but Garcia stops short and kicks Phillips in the head, knocking him back, before sprinting at him…

JK: SAMOAN DROP!

The crowd cheer as Phillips drills Garcia with the Samoan drop………….1…………………….2……………..Garcia kicks out. Drake Callihan barks instructions from the apron as Phillips hauls Garcia into the EWF corner and makes the tag to Mr Jones….

DF: One of the men that Garcia defeated last week at Scars and Stripes, Jones is going to enjoy this…

Jones looks Garcia up and down before wrapping his hand around his opponent’s throat and he chokes him until the referee’s count of four. Jones then drives two back elbows into the chin of Garcia before he lets loose with a rapid-fire barrage of punches to the head and body of his opponent. He grabs Garcia’s arm and whips him across to the opposite side with power before chasing across as Garcia staggers out and nails him with a huge boot to the face…

JK: Garcia could be ducking out here….

…..2
………..Ojore breaks up the count!

DF: FEAR are not going to let any of their members duck out unless they have to….

Jones’ soulless eyes stare right through Ojore as the Anarchy Champion is led from the ring by the referee. Jones then pulls Garcia up by the hair, only to be surprised by an inverted jawbreaker that staggers him back into the corner. Garcia follows up with a shining wizard to the big man and then beckons him out of the corner and kicks him in the stomach…

JK: CATALINA….

Jones pushes Garcia away to the corner and runs after him but Garcia rolls out of the way, sending Jones crashing against the turnbuckle. Garcia then takes Jones down with a face-first Russian legsweep…………………….1……………………………..powerout. Garcia gets back up to his feet and gladly accepts a tag from Tyler Roth….

DF: One of the two FEAR beasts have been unleashed…

JK: Ten nights ago it was Tyler Roth who speared Mr Jones through the ringside barrier here in the Coliseum…..this man has immense and unnatural strength…

Roth pulls Jones up and headbutts him in the face before pushing him back against the ropes and sending him across the ring, flooring him with a clothesline as he comes back. Jones gets back up and Roth scoop slams him to the mat with ease before letting him up again and he grips Jones in a full nelson before lifting him off the ground and sitting down into a slam………………………………….1…………………………2……………………….Jones gets his shoulder up!

DF: It would be a huge achievement if Roth was able to knock off Mr Jones here…..

JK: Nobody has been able to pin or submit the Dark Knight in his EWF tenure….Roth would make a huge statement if he could make that happen….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 pm

Roth drives heavy elbows down into the back of Jones before ragging him up in a gutwrench and slinging him across the ring with a suplex. Jones crawls back up in the corner and Roth runs in with a debilitating knee to the gut, causing Jones to yell out in pain, before dragging the big man out and he explodes with a huge overhead belly to belly suplex….

DF: I have never seen anyone with strength like Roth, this guy is an animal…..a machine…

JK: A product of FEAR if ever there was one….

Jones is dazed and confused as he manages to get up again and this time Roth lifts him up onto his shoulders and prepares to finish off his opponent…

DF: F-5 coming up….

Jones slams the point of his elbow into the jaw of Roth and manages to slide off the back before spinning the FEAR member around and he grips him by the throat…

JK: He’s gonna chokeslam him….

DF: Check out that power…

Roth looks worried for a second but then lets out a roar as he grabs ahold of Jones’ arm and breaks his grip before throwing Jones across the ring with a t-bone suplex. Jones gets back up and Roth hooks him around the waist and throws him into a German suplex….

DF: Drake Callihan is looking impressed with what his boys are doing…

JK: But how impressed will he be when he has to get in that ring?

DF: I imagine he is hoping it won’t have to come to that….

Callihan applauds from the apron as Roth drives knees down into the neck of Jones before standing up and he offers the tag to Ojore, who accepts. The Anarchy Champion climbs through the ropes and he pulls Jones up by the head and slings him into the corner, stomping on his midsection with ferocity.

JK: As destructive and as evil as Tyler Roth may be, I think Ojore is the most dangerous member of FEAR…

DF: Just check out what he did to Mike Conrad last week and you can see exactly what this guy is all about….he loves to cause pain….

Ojore slaps hard open palm chops against the chest of Jones before pulling him out of the corner and he lifts him into a sideslam…………………….1………………………………2………………………shoulder up. Ojore then bounces off the ropes and he comes forwards again with a jumping splash……………………..1………………………2……….Jones is barely able to kick out!

JK: I have never seen Mr Jones take a sustained beating like this….

Ojore beats his chest as he waits for Jones to get up and then he drags him into a gutwrench and spins him up onto his shoulders….

DF: Power….

Jones is able to drop out onto his feet and he drives a big uppercut under the chin of Ojore before trying to build some offense with bodyshots and hooks to the head. He staggers Ojore back onto the balls of his feet and then runs off the ropes for some more momentum….

JK: BATTERING RAM!

The crowd groan as Ojore pounces forwards and drives his head right into the chest of Jones, taking him down with serious impact. The masked superstar is hurting as he tries to get back up, allowing Ojore to hook his arms and fling him into a double underhook backbreaker…………………………….1………………………2………….Jones kicks out!

DF: This is starting to turn into a beatdown now….Jones needs to get a tag out to another member of EWF….

Wood and Phillips are shouting words of encouragement from the apron as Vincent Costello just stands there, a bored expression on his face. In the ring, Ojore’s eyes flash with fire as he ushers Jones to stand up before locking both hands around his neck…

JK: We’ve seen this move end so many matches……CHOKEBOMB!

Jones is able to draw back and plants his boot deep in the gut of Ojore, doubling him over, before sprinting off the ropes and he comes back with a beautiful running DDT………………………1……………………….2………….Ojore powers out. Jones gets up and he twists the right arm of Ojore before he backs into the corner and up the ropes…..

DF: Jones is going high-risk….

JK: He may have been better off with the tag…

Jones looks out at the crowd, who are making a raucous noise, and then he walks along the ropes to the middle before jumping off and planting the “old school” forearm into the back of Ojore’s neck, staggering the big man off balance. Ojore doesn’t go down though and Jones takes another option…

DF: He couldn’t get Ojore down with that flying move….what will it take?

JK: CHOKESLAM!

The ring shakes as Jones is able to lift Ojore up off the floor and he drives him down into the mat with a chokeslam…..Drake Callihan begins to shout instructions to Garcia and Roth as Jones makes the cover……………………1………………………………….2……………………………………..thr-Garcia and Roth drag Jones under the bottom rope on the outside and begin to brawl with him…

DF: it’s a damn mugging….someone get out there…

Jones tries to fight them off but Garcia and Roth knock him down and begin to stomp on him before Liam Wood and Jimmy Phillips come running across the outside and they begin to fight off the FEAR members…

JK: We have chaos on the outside of the ring…

Wood punches Garcia backwards before running him into the announce desk and he scores with a huge clothesline that sends Garcia toppling over the side and onto the floor behind the table. Jimmy Phillips is opening up with a flurry of punches on Roth before Roth picks him up and drives him backwards, slamming him into the ringpost.

DF: Not even Phillips could stop Tyler Roth….

JK: THAT WILL!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

DF: Talk about déjà vu…..

Roth leaves Phillips sprawled on the deck and then he turns around with a grin on his face but only for Mr Jones to sprint at him and spear him right through the ringside barrier and into the front row of the crowd. Both men are down in the wreckage as the audience goes wild…

JK: Mr Jones just exacted a little retribution right there….he has broken Roth in half…

DF: This is why I love EWF, they can’t shut this place down….they just can’t…..

Jones and Roth are still struggling to move as the other six superstars watch on with complete and utter shock. The bell then sounds and everyone looks confused as the referee speaks to Rick Ambrose…

DF: What’s the call…

Ambrose: Ladies and gentlemen………….Mr Jones has been eliminated as a result of a countout!

*Crowd boo furiously….

JK: Dammit…………Jones was the legal man when Roth and Garcia dragged him out of the ring, this is bull(beep)….

DF: Big blow for Team EWF….they need to get even as quickly as possible…

Ojore is getting back to his feet in the middle of the ring and Viper implores Costello to get in and fight but the world champion shakes his head, causing Wood to climb the ropes instead. Ojore gets back to a vertical base and he turns around as Viper comes flying from on high and wipes him out with a lariat…

JK: Why the hell won’t Costello get involved?

DF: He doesn’t want to risk anything too early…he is desperate to win this match and he won’t get involved unless he has to…

JK: Waste of time having him on the damn team….

Wood waits for Ojore to get back up and he drives a heavy knee into the FEAR man’s head before pushing him against the ropes and attempts to whip him across the ring. Ojore is too powerful and he reverses, but Wood returns with a flying dropkick to the knee and then he grabs Ojore’s leg….

DF: Anklelock….

JK: He’s gonna try and make the big man submit….

Wood struggles to keep ahold of the big man’s enormous leg and Ojore is able to wriggle onto his back and kicks out, sending Viper staggering back to the ropes. Wood aims to come forward again but Drake Callihan grabs ahold of his hair and drags him backwards, snapping Wood’s head off the top rope in a reverse guillotine….

JK: That no good…

DF: Callihan proving his usefulness again…

Wood holds his neck as he tries to get back up and Ojore slams into him with a huge clothesline before dragging him back up again and he slams him down onto the mat. Ojore lets out a roar and drops a leg across the throat of Wood before standing up again and he offers the tag to Alex Garcia…

JK: Garcia will happily take a chance to score points against Viper…

Garcia vaults over the top rope and drives a knee down into the head of Wood before he rolls back to his feet and he waits for Viper to get to his feet. Wood is a little unsteady and Garcia takes him down with a running neckbreaker…………………………..1………………………………2………………………shoulder up. Garcia clambers up and he waits for Wood to join him before lifting him onto his shoulders…

DF: Gutbuster…

Garcia slings Wood off his shoulders the gutbuster across his knee but Wood catches his leg in mid-flight and then takes Garcia down with a dragon screw. He keeps ahold of Garcia’s leg and turns him over onto his stomach…

JK: Anklelock….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Garcia quickly makes a dive for the ropes but Wood keeps ahold of his foot and drags him back to the middle of the ring. He tries to turn Garcia’s ankle into the submission but Garcia is able to swivel out onto his back and he reaches up, grabbing Wood by the head and pulls him into a cradle………………………1…………………..2……………….shoulder up. Both men get back up and Garcia misses with a right hand before Wood pushes him up into the air…

DF: WORLD….

Garcia catches Wood’s leg on the way down this time and then lifts him into a kneebreaker before scoring with a tiger suplex…………………..1…………………………………2…………………Viper is able to kick out. Garcia gets back up and he drags Wood up before nailing him with a package piledriver…
….1
………….2
…………….Jimmy Phillips breaks up the count!

JK: That could have been fatal for EWF had they lost another member right there…

Garcia gets up and he smirks at Jimmy Phillips before stomping down on Wood some more. Tyler Roth is still struggling to get up on the outside of the ring so Garcia backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope, waiting for Wood to stand. Viper eventually gets up and Garcia leaps off with a spinning back elbow takedown on the TV Champion………………………………….1…………………………2………………….shoulder up. Garcia rakes his boot across Wood’s face and then he tags in Ojore once more….

DF: Liam Wood is not in a good position right now….

Ojore slams thunderous punches down into the back of Wood, knocking him down to the canvass repeatedly, before he pulls him up and throws him through the air and against the turnbuckle. Ojore then charges in with a heavy shoulder barge before he lifts Wood up and seats him on the top rope….

JK: I don’t know what Ojore is planning here but it doesn’t look good….

Ojore slowly climbs into the ropes himself and he stares at Liam Wood before hooking his arm in place and prepares for a superplex…

DF: Wood is about to get blasted here….

JK: PHILLIPS!

Crowd: Jim-my Phill-ips x10

DF: Incredible….

Phillips shakes his head at Vincent Costello, who once again refuses to help, and then climbs into the ring behind Ojore and he summons all of his strength to drag Ojore down off the ropes and into a modified powerbomb in the middle of the ring. Phillips staggers away as Wood regains his composure on the top rope and then he dives off….

JK: FLYING ELBOW!

DF: Macho Man style…

Wood drives his elbow deep into the heart of Ojore and he makes the cover………………..1……………………………….2…………………………..Alex Garcia breaks up the cover!

JK: This could be about to get tasty…

Phillips bursts forwards and he lifts Garcia up before charging him into the corner, drilling him with sickening shoulder thrusts against the turnbuckle. He then whips Garcia out and toward Wood, who spins him around into a spinebuster. Ojore then makes his way back to his feet and Phillips and Wood both grab ahold of him….

DF: DOUBLE SUPLEX!

JK: This the teamwork we need….

Tyler Roth is back in the ring and he runs into Liam Wood, sending both men crashing into the corner and toppling through the ropes but not before Costello slaps Wood’s back for the blind tag. Costello clambers into the ring and he lets Alex Garcia get up before he grips his arm….

DF: OLYMPIC SLAM!

JK: The world champion has come to life….

Costello lets rip with a series of hard kicks to the chest of Ojore before running off the ropes and he returns with a solid knee to the side of the head, leaving the big man sprawled. Costello then makes his way over to the ropes and he climbs up to the top rope…

DF: Costello is primed….KERB STOMP!

JK: He got it….he’s gonna defeat Ojore…..

Costello slams both feet down into the chest of Ojore and gets ready to make the tag as Drake Callihan jumps on his back and tries to snap in a sleeper hold.

JK: What the hell is Callihan doing….

DF: Whatever he can to stop Costello from getting Ojore eliminated….

Jimmy Phillips is still in the ring and he manages to grab ahold of Callihan and he hauls him off Costello’s shoulders and slams him down into the mat. Costello turns around and looks furious as Callihan crawls back into the corner, looking fearful….

JK: Drake Callihan is about to get his damn comeuppance right now….

Callihan is holding up his hands in pleading as Costello and Phillips look at each other before they both walk into the corner and begin to stomp down on the FEAR manager. They then drag him up to his feet and Costello lifts him onto his shoulders….

DF: Go to sleep…

On the outside, Tyler Roth lifts Liam Wood onto his shoulders and then throws him like a missile against the ringpost. Alex Garcia is back up on his feet in the ring and he dropkicks Jimmy Phillips in the back, sending him flying from the ring as Costello drills Callihan with the GTS….

JK: Lights out for Callihan….

DF: F-5!

The crowd are stunned as Tyler Roth spins Costello around and lifts him onto his shoulders before decimating him with the F-5, leaving Ojore to crawl over and make the cover…
….1
…………2
…………………3!

JK: FEAR just knocked off the world champion….

DF: Ojore got the fall thanks to Tyler Roth….this is bad….

JK: We are down to four on two….

Ambrose: Vincent Costello has been eliminated…

The crowd are booing furiously as Vincent Costello is eliminated from the match and he rolls from the ring in pain. Tyler Roth pushes Drake Callihan out onto the apron to rest before he helps Ojore back to his feet, all the members of FEAR occupy the ring….

DF: This is the picture we did not want to see…..FEAR standing tall…..FEAR in utter dominance….

JK: They have worked as a unit once again, they have operated in a way where EWF just cannot stop them….this is bleak, perhaps this is our final….

Ojore and Roth both climb from the ring and Roth grabs Jimmy Phillips by the scruff of the neck and chucks him back in the ring, where Alex Garcia is ready and he lifts JP onto his shoulders before nailing a gutbuster…………………..1……………………..2………………….shoulder up. Ojore picks Liam Wood up and he drives him head-first against the steel steps…

DF: I think we may be witnessing the end right now….nobody can stop these guys…

Alex Garcia picks Phillips up and he suplexes him in the middle of the ring before he climbs out onto the apron and slingshots back in with a splash………………………..1………………………..2………….Phillips kicks out. Garcia gets back to his feet and he smirks as he waits for Phillips to get back up before kicking him in the stomach…

JK: CATALINA…

Phillips tries to counter the stunner into a masterlock but Garcia is able to spin out and nails a belly to belly slam before grabbing ahold of Phillips’ legs and he tries to turn him over….

DF: Texas cloverleaf….

JK: If this submission gets locked in then you can forget it….

Garcia is close to getting the submission locked in but Phillips then twists back the opposite way with speed, sending Garcia flying across the ring. Both men get back to their feet and Phillips lifts Garcia up onto his shoulders….

DF: F-U!

JK: Pure desperation….

The crowd cheer as Phillips plants Garcia with the fireman’s slam, but as he turns to make a tag he realizes that Wood is still down and out on the outside of the ring. Phillips tries to crawl to the ropes and drag himself up as Garcia heads for his corner…

DF: Garcia is gonna tag out….

Phillips is able to stumble forwards and he grabs the feet of Garcia before pulling him back into the middle of the ring, only for Garcia to kick out and catch JP in the face, staggering him back to the corner. Garcia then gets up and he runs in, diving into an attempted splash…

JK: Nobody home….

DF: GAME-CHANGER!

Phillips moves out the corner, sending Garcia crashing against the turnbuckle before running off the opposite ropes and returns with his patented “clothesline from hell”. Phillips is just about to make the cover when Tyler Roth bursts into and picks him…

JK: The numbers are too much…..F-5!

DF: TOUCHDOWN!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:44 pm

The crowd are going ballistic as Phillips scrambles off the back of Roth and spins him around before nailing the rock-bottom. He then crawls back into the cover on Garcia…
…1
…….2
…………………………3!

JK: WAIT….OH GOD….

DF: Referee….

Rick Ambrose: Ladies and gentlemen………..Ojore has been eliminated via disqualification….

The referee’s hand is just coming down for three when Ojore climbs into the ring with a steel chair and slams it down across the back of Jimmy Phillips. Phillips then staggers back up to his feet and Ojore scoops him up before decimating him with a world’s strongest slam in the middle of the ring….

JK: Ojore demonstrating his animalistic tendencies for anyone who wasn’t fully aware of what he can do…

DF: He got himself disqualified but I don’t think he cares…..Phillips is done for now….this match is as good as over….

Ojore leaves the ring to a crescendo of boos before making his way up the rampway towards the backstage area. In the ring, Alex Garcia is groggy but is able to drag himself across and dump an arm across the chest of Jimmy Phillips…

JK: Not like this….

…..2
……………………..3!

DF: VIPER!

The crowd roar as Liam Wood dives out of nowhere and breaks up the pinfall at the very last second. Wood clambers back up to his feet and he waits for Garcia to get up before he kicks him in the stomach and flips him up….

JK: Pumphandle slam….

Wood then runs off the ropes and he returns with a big boot that collides with Tyler Roth’s head and sends him through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Wood leaves the ring and stands on the apron, waiting for Phillips to make it across and tag him in…

DF: Viper has a second wind now…..he is ready…

Phillips is hurting but he manages to make his way to the corner and slaps the outstretched hand of Wood, who leaps into the ring. Garcia gets up and Wood knocks him back with a flurry of right hands before whipping him across the ring and taking him down with a Thesz press as he returns. Wood hammers home with right hands before he welcomes Garcia back up and kicks him in the stomach….

JK: VIPER DROP!

Garcia manages to swipe Wood’s legs and he slingshots him into the corner, only for Viper to land on the ropes and jump up top before twisting back into a flying lariat takedown. Wood waits for Garcia to get up again and he hits him with a DDT……………………….1……………………………..2……………..Garcia just manages to get his shoulder up. Wood climbs back up and he pulls Garcia to his feet before whipping him into the corner with such force that Garcia flips upside down and gets tangled in a tree of woe position…..

DF: No messing around from Liam Wood here….this kid means business….

Wood makes his way to the corner and he climbs up onto the second rope, looking down at Garcia beneath him before he jumps offand nails a crunching dropkick against the turnbuckle on his opponent….

JK: What was that?

DF: A beautifully executed slingshot dropkick….

Wood rolls back onto his feet and he gives a signal to the crowd, who cheer, before he waits for Garcia to get up and he lifts him up onto his shoulders….

DF: WORLD….

JK: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

Wood looks for the flying knee but Garcia is able to scramble off the back and counter with a zigzag neckbreaker…………………………….1………………………………………………2……………………….thr-shoulder up at the last moment!

DF: I thought Garcia had nicked it there…

JK: So did I…

DF: This match is just amazing….

Garcia clambers to the ropes and he climbs out onto the apron as he waits for Liam Wood to get up. Garcia trash talks the fans as he grips the top rope and then vaults himself into a springboard….

JK: DRAGONRANA….

DF: WORLD EATER!

JK: TALK ABOUT IMPACT…

Garcia comes sailing through the air for the dragonrana as Wood adjusts his position and drives his knee up into the face of his foe in midair. Garcia is out cold before he hits the deck…
……………1
……………………..2
…………………………………………3!

JK: They just evened this thing up…

Rick Ambrose: Alex Garcia has been eliminated…

DF: the tide has turned…………..Wood and Phillips vs Roth and Callihan….I know where the money goes now…

JK: Wood needs to be careful though….

Tyler Roth is back in the ring and he grips Wood by the waist and tries to throw him into a German suplex but Wood rolls out of it and drags Roth to the deck…

DF: Anklelock….

Roth yells out in pain as Wood turns his ankle at a sickening angle and locks in the submission hold. Roth quickly tries to make a break for the ropes but Wood is relentless and he drags Roth back, turning the appendage even more…

JK: Wood is trying to snap Roth’s ankle…

DF: What a performance this has been….

Roth seems to be teetering on the edge of tapping out when he swings out onto his back and kicks out, sending Wood scattering across the canvass. Both men get back to their feet and Wood runs in for another attack but Roth stops him with a huge punch to the gut before lifting Wood up and he charges him back into the corner. Roth opens up with shoulder thrusts until Wood drives his knees up into Roth’s face and knocks him back. Wood then quickly scales the ropes…..

JK: Viper is coiled…..CROSSSBODY!

Wood comes flying off the ropes for the crossbody but Roth demonstrates his strength again by catching the TV Champion in his arms. He walks around the ring for a few moments, parading Viper, before he throws him…

DF: Fall away….WOW!

The crowd roar as Wood amazingly lands out on his feet from the fall away slam and he waits for Roth to turn around before kicking him in the stomach and hooks his arms…

JK: VIPER DROP!

DF: Oh damn….

The cheers are suddenly met by boos as Drake Callihan rolls in and nails a low-blow on Liam Wood, allowing Roth to pull free and scoop Wood onto his shoulders, nailing an F-5 with authority………………….1……………………………….2……………………………..3!

JK: I don’t believe it…

Rick Ambrose: Liam Wood has been eliminated…

DF: I think this crowd may riot….

The crowd are showing their anger by hauling more litter and objects into the ringside area as Liam Wood is rolled form the ring by the referee. Tyler Roth stands tall in the centre of the ring and he smiles as he flexes his arms and beckons for somebody else to try their chances against him…

JK: We only have Jimmy Phillips left….he is our final hope….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:47 pm

DF: Against Roth and Callihan……Jimmy needs the performance of a lifetime….

Phillips suddenly storms into the ring with a clothesline to the back of Roth, knocking him to the ropes. He then begins to unload with punches before attempting an irish whip but Roth reverses it….

JK: Roth is even stronger than Phillips…

DF: Ducked that….BOOM!

Phillips ducks a clothesline attempt on the comeback and he surges off the opposite ropes before running back with a flying shoulder barge that takes Roth off his feet. Roth tries to get back up as Phillips runs at him and clotheslines him over the top rope to the outside….

JK: And look who is left…

Drake Callihan suddenly looks scared from the apron as Phillips grabs him by the neck and hauls him over the ropes and into the ring. Callihan pleads for mercy but Phillips is in no mood as he drags Callihan up and begins to rock him with right hands. Callihan is dazed as he staggers back against the ropes and Phillips whips him across the ring before bench pressing him into the air as he comes back…

DF: Go on Jimmy….

Tyler Roth rolls back into the ring and Phillips throws Callihan at him, knocking both men down. He then lets Roth get up and he nails him with a Northern lights suplex………………………….1………………………2…………………Roth just kicks out. Drake Callihan gets up and throws a sucker punch at Phillips but it has no effect, causing Phillips to burst with rage…

JK: Callihan better run….

Callihan rolls from the ring and tries to run away as Phillips rolls after him and gives chase. They do two laps of the ring before rolling back in and Tyler Roth is laying in wait….

DF: It was a trap….F-5!

JK: OH YES…

*Crowd ultra pop

Phillips is able to fight his way off Roth’s shoulders and he runs off the ropes before returning with the thunderous “clothesline from hell”. Phillips doesn’t seem satisfied though and he pulls Roth back up and drills him with the rock-bottom…

DF: Exclamation point…

JK: Jimmy Phillips is gonna do it…..

Crowd: E-Dub-F x10

JK: WHAT IN THE WORLD….

DF: NO….IT CAN’T BE….

…………2
………………….3!

JK: Please tell me….

Ding ding ding

Rick Ambrose: Ladies and gentlemen here are your winners……………..Tyler Roth and Drake Callihan!

Official Result: Tyler Roth and Drake Callihan are victorious
Match time: 30 minutes

DF: I….i’m lost for words….

JK: Why has this happened….

The cameras pan around the arena, showing the riotous and upset fans before switching back to the ring. Tyler Roth is down and out in the middle of the ring, as is Jimmy Phillips whilst Drake Callihan is sat in the corner laughing. In the middle of the ring stands a man with an emotionless look on his face, his face unshaven and his eyes hollow….

DF: What have you done Mike…..why the hell has he done it?

JK: He was Jimmy Phillips’ friend……why would Mike Conrad do this?

The instant replays show Jimmy Phillips about to cover Tyler Roth when Mike Conrad came from nowhere and planted Jimmy Phillips with the patented RKO whilst Drake Callihan was distracting the referee. Back live and Conrad is still stood over Phillips, no hint of remorse…

JK: I don’t get it….the last time we saw Conrad he was getting his a55 whooped by Ojore….why tonight has he returned and taken out Jimmy Phillips, I don’t understand it?

DF: I’d love to hear the explanation myself…..what a bizarre turn of events here at Conflict….

JK: EWF had this match won…..we were finally going to beat FEAR….

DF: Is this how it ends? With FEAR ontop….EWF no more…

JK: This can’t end like this….surely it cannot….

Drake Callihan is still laughing on the canvass as he beckons for Rick Ambrose to pass him the microphone. The crowd are still booing furiously and bombarding the ring with items.

Callihan: You people never fail to amaze me with your stupidity……………don’t you see now, isn’t it clear….nothing can stop FEAR, nothing can stop us from getting what we want. We inhabit everything, we exist everywhere and no matter where you turn, we will be there!

*Callihan gets back up to his feet and stands across from Mike Conrad with a grin

Callihan: I know your precious little EWF soldiers wanted to give you all a happy memory tonight but this isn’t a fairytale, this is real life and let me assure you than here in the real world, nice guys always finish last. Daniel Magnusson and his band of merry men cannot save you from the inevitable….in fact Daniel Magnusson has finally seen the light…..

JK: What the hell is he talking about?

DF: I don’t know but I don’t like it…

Callihan: Why don’t you come out here Daniel and tell all these people what has been going on?

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:52 pm

*The crowd are booing but all eyes turn to the stage as Daniel Magnusson comes marching out, an angry expression on his face.

Magnusson: You son of (beep)……

Callihan: You knew this was coming Daniel, I have told you from day one that you cannot stop the tide….one by one your followers are going to realize that FEAR is the only answer…..Mike has picked his side…..and now it is time for you to pick yours…..tell the people what is happening…..

*Magnusson looks a little edgy as he stares down at Mike Conrad and Drake Callihan

Magnusson: Very well…..as everyone knows, tonight is scheduled to be the final night of EWF wrestling!

*The crowd boo furiously

Magnusson: The Board of Directors have made it clear that they no longer wish to have their 50% stake in this company and unless a buyer was found then we would be forced to close the doors once this show was over!

Callihan: Cut the garbage, Daniel, just state the facts….

Magnusson: The fact is……The Board of Directors have found a buyer, a buyer that I suggested to them…

*Callihan’s mouth curves into a smile

Magnusson: The new co-owner of EWF is that slimy piece of monkey (beep) in the ring right now…

*The crowd are going wild with boos as Drake Callihan laughs

Callihan: Nice to do business with you too,partner…

Magnusson: But before we go off air tonight and each and everyone of you is left with an idea that I sold out or I let you down, I did this with one very clear goal in mind……you see from day one FEAR have openly stated they wanted control of this company and now I am giving them what they want…………at a price…

JK: I can’t believe what I am hearing….

Magnusson: You see tonight me and Drake signed a contract….not a contract that stipulated that me and him would be joint 50-50 owners of EWF….but a contract that stated that at EWF Day of Reckoning there would be a match…………..the final battle….EWF vs FEAR…..where both me and Drake would put our ownership on the line….

*The crowd begin to make a lot of noise

Magnusson: You see in order for me to give the fans what they want, I have had to take a risk….a risk beyond any risk I have ever taken in my life…in order for FEAR to die, I must be willing to put it all on the line…I must be willing to lose it all….

Callihan: And lose it you shall….have you not just seen what happened here……you should have been smart, Daniel, and signed over all of the control to me…..you should have given up instead of delaying the inevitable…because rest assured, whether it is tonight or at Day of Reckoning the outcome will be the same….FEAR rises and FEAR conquers…in just a few weeks this will all belong to us…

Magnusson: It is a very real possibility but one I am willing to chance…..I want everyone in this building to know that what I have done I have done for all of you, to give EWF a chance of survival…..the show will continue and we will continue to fight….but at Day of Reckoning….either FEAR or EWF will cease to be….there can no longer be space for the two of us…..one shall rise and one shall fall….

Callihan: It is going to be a pleasure watching EWF burn to the ground…

Magnusson: If we are going to hell then I guarantee I will be taking your a55 with me…..Thursday 11th July……Day of Reckoning…………EWF vs FEAR………………WAR GAMES!

*Crowd pop

DF: Oh my god….

JK: You have to be kidding me…

Magnusson: My team vs your team Callihan………and we go to war for a final time….this all ends on July 11th….one lives and one dies….

Callihan: If I were you I would pick my team members very carefully……..you just don’t know who you can trust nowadays…

*Callihan laughs as he stares up at Daniel Magnusson, whilst Mike Conrad continues to look down at Jimmy Phillips.

Callihan: I think that is all for tonight, we have much discussion to be getting on with….we have next week’s show to plan Danny boy…..

*There is a very mixed reaction from the crowd as Callihan and Magnusson continue to stare each other down for the end of the show.

JK: I can’t believe what we have just witnessed…….Drake Callihan has bought a 50% stake in EWF…and he and Daniel Magnusson will put their ownership on the line at EWF Day of Reckoning….the final battle, EWF vs FEAR in a War Games match…

DF: Nothing comes more deadly than the War Games….two rings surrounded by a gigantic structure….this is going to be a match that will never be forgotten…one way or another it ends on July 11th…one lives and one dies…

JK: But where does Daniel Magnusson turn now? It seems like Mike Conrad has aligned himself with FEAR? Who can we trust on the side of EWF…

DF: Those are some risks that Daniel Magnusson is going to have to take….he needs to assemble a team because I guarantee Callihan already has…..this is historic…

JK: On one hand it is great news that EWF won’t be closing down…but on the other hand the tension is only just beginning, this may just be delaying the inevitable…because if we lose at Day of Reckoning then Callihan takes full control and EWF dies any way….

DF: It all comes down to Day of Reckoning…..man I am fired up now….I can’t believe we have to wait ten days now until the next show…

JK: This is all we have time for folks….thank you for joining us and we will see you in ten days for what promises to be a momentous editions of EWF Conflict.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down