The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 Results (Episode 7)

Go down

EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 Results (Episode 7) Empty EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 Results (Episode 7)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:20 am

*We go live on air from inside the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. The Conflict setup is back in its entirety and the fans are still flowing through the doors, toward their seats. “Indestructible” is echoing out of the speaker system and the usual array of pyrotechnics is exploding high into the air. On the Hypertron, a video highlights package from last week’s show is airing to the crowd. The cameras then pan around to Jonathan Kelly and Donovan Franklin, situated at the announce booth.

JK: Ladies and gentlemen good evening and welcome to a Friday night edition of EWF Conflict, coming to you live and exclusive from the Elite Coliseum in Los Angeles, California. We have over 3,000 in attendance and an amazing show lined up for everyone watching on the V2 forum. I’m Johnny Kelly, alongside me is my broadcast colleague, Donovan Franklin, what are you expecting tonight Don?

DF: Evening guys…..I’m expecting big things, Johnny, no doubts about that. Last week’s show ended with one hell of a bang and tonight I think the aftershock is going to be felt all around. The EWF/FEAR war went to the next level just ten days ago and this evening the lights are on bright and the stage is set….look up there, Johnny…

*Donovan points to the rafters and the cameras pan up, showing the gleaming, unforgiving steel cage that hangs above the ring.

JK: The steel cage is ominously waiting for the four men that are set to step foot inside here tonight. FEAR, Dario Machiavelli and Ojore, will team up against the unlikeliest of allies, Jimmy Phillips and the EWF World Champion, Vincent Costello. I think fireworks can be expected…

DF: And then some. Costello and Phillips are not friends, they cannot stand each other, but they need to put all their differences aside if they wish to survive the onslaught of FEAR. There is no time for disagreements inside the steel cage, careers could very well be shortened here in the Coliseum.

JK: FEAR are out for revenge, that much is obvious. Only last week it seemed like Dario Machiavelli was set to win the world championship from Vincent Costello but thanks to Mike Conrad, Liam Wood and of course Jimmy Phillips, that did not happen. Phillips landed the telling blow, leaving Machiavelli prone for Costello to pick up the unlikeliest of retentions.

DF: In a way, Costello owes Phillips big time…

JK: Do you really think he is likely to think that?

DF: Not at all….but it is the truth whether he likes it or not…

JK: As well as that huge main event we have an amazing tag team, “strange bedfellows”, contest….Thunder and Viper will team ahead of their TV Title match against the hate-filled duo of Bryan Wells and Mr Jones, that should be amazing…

DF: We’ve got Hero in action against an unknown opponent…..

JK: The mystery surrounding Hero and his “stalker” right now is intriguing….I wonder what is going to happen tonight…

DF: And the in-ring return of Mike Conrad…..one on one with Alex Garcia….great to see Conrad back in the mix….

JK: A great night of action all around and without further ado I suggest we get this underway…

“The boss” echoes out of the speakers and Daniel Magnusson walks out onto the stage, a fierce look on his face. The crowd are cheering but Magnusson does not look happy at all, bags have appeared under his eyes and his complexion is unshaven. He quickly makes his way down to the ring and climbs in.

JK: Daniel Magnusson does not look a happy dude…

DF: Of course he isn’t. His whole company is in serious jeopardy right now, the war between EWF and FEAR has gotten way out of hand….

JK: And Magnusson is caught in the crossfire…..

*Magnusson takes a microphone from Rick Ambrose, thanking him in the process, before pacing the ring.

Magnusson: Let’s cut straight to the chase here because I’m in no mood to play around.

*The crowd cheer

Magnusson: Last week I made a statement, whereby it was assumed that I sent out a “veiled” message to members of the EWF roster to thwart Dario Machiavelli and Ojore’s challenge for the EWF World Championship, aligning myself with EWF in the ongoing war with FEAR……as the COO of this promotion, I assure you that was not the case.

JK: I don’t know if I buy that…

DF: We heard it with our own ears….Magnusson needs to be careful what he says here…

Magnusson: I recognise the threat of FEAR, I would be a fool not to, but in my line of work I must air on the side of impartiality and allow any scenario to run its due course. My statement last week merely asked those contracted to EWF to stand up and fight, not only for their promotion, but for themselves. I was merely sending out a message that I want to see the best of my employees….I want them to show me why they deserve the spotlight……….why I should make them a star.

I never told them to interfere in the main event of last week….I did not condone Jimmy Phillips costing Dario Machiavelli the world championship…but on the other hand it did not surprise me……………..when you act in the manner that FEAR have then you must learn to accept the consequences of your actions….Machiavelli had everything that he got coming to him….

*The crowd cheer

Magnusson: But no matter what side of the fence you come down on, whether you cheer for EWF or you pull for FEAR…….the situation remains the same, a resolution is needed.

This war cannot continue, I cannot just sit back and allow the casualties to rack up…..I can’t let each side continue to pot shot at each other…..this stops and it stops right now…

DF: I think Magnusson is whistling in the wind right now…

Magnusson: Tonight I signed off on the steel cage match between FEAR and Phillips and Costello but after that match is said and done I want to draw a line in the sand….start afresh…..take EWF forward as a promotion without this divide in the ranks…

Crowd: FEAR sucks x10

Magnusson: I want us to get back to concentrating on what really matters….making EWF the greatest wrestling product on the market today…giving the fans what they want…

*Magnusson is stopped in mid-speech as “People are strange” echoes out of the speakers and the crowd begin to boo furiously. There is an anxious few moments wait before Dario Machiavelli appears on the HyperTron, an amused expression on his face.

Machiavelli: Mr Magnusson you are more of a politician than I gave you credit for. Coming out here and attempting to pull the wool over all of these fans eyes. Pretending that you did not call for that attack last week….pretending you don’t want to see FEAR crushed into the ground….I see right through your cloak of deceit, Daniel…you are so transparent….

Magnusson: That isn’t the case…

Machiavelli: For once, just tell the truth. You ordered Conrad, Phillips and Wood to do your dirty work last week…..and still you continue to hide behind pathetic excuses and lies. Just admit what you did….and we will move on….for you didn’t end FEAR last week, Daniel, you merely prolonged the inevitable….

Magnusson: This needs to end Machiavelli….

Machiavelli: You are correct, but unfortunately that is not your decision to make. FEAR stands all around you, in places you could not even imagine….and our work is not done, we still have much more that we wish to accomplish….

Magnusson; I will not stand by and watch you destroy what I have built….

Machiavelli: I assumed that would be your stance…..so I was forced to make a few tough choices of my own…..luckily for you, you won’t be “standing by” much longer……you will be mostly lying down…

*Machiavelli laughs

JK: What does that mean?

DF: I don’t know but it doesn’t sound good….

Magnusson: I don’t respond well to threats, Dario…

Machiavelli: It isn’t a response that I am after….

Magnusson; This ends tonight….whether I have to sit you, Phillips, Conrad, Costello, Wood and whoever else down at a table and thrash this out………..by the end of tonight we will sort it…

*Machiavelli peers right into the camera and breathes deeply

Machiavelli: No, Daniel, we’ll sort it right now…

*Machiavelli smiles again and then turns his camera off, causing the screen to turn black once more. The crowd in the Coliseum are looking around, expectant, as Daniel Magnusson looks confused. Then screams and boos begin to ring around the arena…

JK: What’s going on?

DF: We need to get security down here…

JK: Somebody get Magnusson out of the ring now….

*The crowd are booing and look worried as three men, dressed in clown masks, come walking through the fan area and jump out on separate sides of the ring. Daniel Magnusson’s eyes are full of intimidation as he walks the ring, not knowing where to go.

DF: We need to get someone out here to stop this before it goes too far….

*The biggest of the three masked men gives a signal to the other two and they all storm the ring at the same time. Daniel Magnusson tries to rush at them but he is easily shoved back into the corner and eats a barrage of punches and kicks. The two smaller men land hard punches to Magnusson’s head, opening a cut over his right eye, and then they whip him out of the corner to the big man, who lifts Magnusson up onto his shoulders and drills him with a thunderous F-5. Rick Ambrose, the ring announcer, tries to come to the aid of Magnusson but eats a vicious corkscrew roundhouse kick (Trouble in Paradise) from one of the smaller FEAR members…

JK: This is disgusting….please can we get someone to stop this…

DF: FEAR have gone way beyond the barriers now……Magnusson and Ambrose are not competitors, this is not right…

JK: Magnusson is the COO of EWF, this is heinous….

*The big man then places his foot on the back of Magnusson’s head, pinning him to the mat, as one of the smaller guys heads to the top rope. The crowd are booing furiously as the FEAR members throws his arms in the air and then jumps off, slamming both of his knees right into the back of Magnusson’s head.

DF: Magnusson’s skull could have just been smashed by that…

*Crowd pop

JK: QUICK…

*The crowd are roaring as Jimmy Phillips, Mike Conrad and Liam Wood come bursting down to the ring, venom in their eyes. They all slide into the ring as the members of FEAR scatter, leaving only one masked man to swallow a huge right hand from Phillips that sends him flying over the top rope and flailing to the outside. FEAR flee into the crowd and out of sight.

Crowd: E-Dub-F x10

DF: Thank God for the backup….we could have had some serious damage on our hands if not…

JK: The damage is bad enough, Daniel Magnusson is hurt here…..

*Mike Conrad and Liam Wood are checking on Magnusson as Jimmy Phillips continues to stare out into the crowd, watching FEAR disappear. Medics then appear on site and they begin to check on Magnusson and Rick Ambrose.

JK: Huge respect to Rick Ambrose, he didn’t hesitate to get in there and try to help Magnusson….amazing bravery…

DF: He’s got grapefruits, but look what happened to him….FEAR are blurring the lines now, they just showed that they don’t care who they have to go through to seize ultimate control of this company….

JK: And we don’t even know who these guys in the masks are….there is so much deception in the air and nobody knows who they can trust….

DF: These guys in the ring fight for EWF but do they really trust each other? How can they…

*Phillips, Wood and Conrad are all staring at one another as the crowd chants each of their names

JK: These three men have further painted targets on their backs as far as the wrath of FEAR is concerned….

DF: But they won’t care a damn bit….they are ready for a war….these guys are ready to go hell for leather at the drop of a hat….

JK: I notice Vincent Costello wasn’t out here to help…

DF: Was never going to happen, Costello isn’t interested in this….he is only out for himself…..only out to benefit his own success…..

JK: I really hope Daniel Magnusson is ok………he looks in a bad way…

DF: He needs a proper medical examination………..

JK: Somebody needs to stop FEAR…..this is all going too far now, surely there is an end in sight?

DF: I wouldn’t count on it…

*Daniel Magnusson is helped to the outside of the ring by the medics, but he is having a hard time standing up straight. His legs are unsteady and there is blood streaming from above his eye. Jimmy Phillips, Mike Conrad and Liam Wood lead the way, guarding the COO as he is led to the back.

JK: Dario Machiavelli has got a lot to answer for….he is responsible for this…

DF: A retaliatory strike for what happened last week…..this is getting dangerous…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 Results (Episode 7) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 Results (Episode 7)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:22 am

*The action goes backstage and Thunder is watching the action from a monitor, keeping a close eye on Liam Wood guarding Daniel Magnusson as he is led to the backstage area. Hugh Cartwright then approaches Thunder.

Cartwright: Shocking isn’t it….

*Thunder turns around and looks at the reporter

Thunder: You could say that, but then again this is the world that we have come to live in. There are no rules any more, no boundaries that protect society from the outside calamity. Magnusson didn’t deserve that, but this is a war, there is no holding back…

Cartwright: In just a few moments you will team with the TV Champion, the man you will face at the upcoming PPV, Liam Wood against the volatile partnership of Mr Jones and Bryan Wells……do you expect the rivalry between yourself and Viper to get in the way of teamwork in this match?

Thunder: Not at all, I have no intention of allowing that to happen. The only thing I find ironic is that last week Liam Wood told me that I needed to concentrate on the task at hand, that I had to ignore the “mind games” of Alex Garcia and focus on my upcoming TV Title challenge……Wood told me that I had to give my sole attention to him, otherwise he would beat me with complete ease.

But look at it now…..look at this situation playing out in front of the world and tell me that it is my focus that deserves to be questioned? Because from where I am standing it looks like the only man preoccupied right now is the champion…..all he can think about is getting caught up in a war with FEAR….he isn’t even thinking about me……………and that is the biggest mistake of his life.

I respect Wood, but fighting fire with FEAR is only leading the pathway to one outcome, and that is me stripping him of the TV Championship at the upcoming PPV….because right now Liam Wood isn’t treating this title defense with the respect it deserves, he isn’t giving me the respect I deserve….

Cartwright: So you aren’t concerned about the rising power of FEAR yourself?

Thunder: I recognise the threat, obviously, but right now that isn’t my business, my issues surround the TV Title and nothing else. As a professional wrestler, in the most competitive brand on the earth, you can’t afford to fight two separate wars simultaneously because it will catch up on you….you can’t take your eyes off one opponent for a second or you will be picking up your teeth before you know it…

Liam Wood has chosen to fight two wars….has chosen to spread himself far too thinly on the ground…..and as the days to the PPV dwindle away, so do his chances of being able to defeat me…

As I said, I don’t dislike Liam, I respect him very much, but he is backing himself into a corner from which there is no escape…

I just hope he is as focused on this upcoming match as I am…..because I will not carry passengers…especially against opponents as destructive as Jones and Wells……he either plays his part, or he can forget about it…it is completely up to him…

Cartwright: And what about the situation that occurred last week with Alex Garcia, what do you make of that?

Thunder: I have no idea what Garcia was playing at, none at all. Some people believe me and him are in cahoots….that he left that match to allow me to win…..but that is ridiculous. I can’t stand people like Garcia….snakes in the proverbial grass…..and I wouldn’t accept his help if he was the last man on this earth. I don’t know what his deal is but I urge him to steer clear from my path, because if I see you, Alex, it is going to end badly…

Cartwright: I wish you luck out there Thunder…

Thunder: Thanks…

*The crowd can be heard cheering as Thunder takes one last look at the monitor and then heads off toward the entranceway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 Results (Episode 7) Empty Re: EWF Conflict Friday 26th April 2013 Results (Episode 7)

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:23 am

Match 1
Liam Wood/Thunder vs Mr Jones/Dr. Bryan Wells

JK: Seems like Thunder isn’t happy with Wood’s participation in the EWF/FEAR war…

DF: I can see his deal…..Viper gave Thunder a hard time about concentrating on the upcoming TV Title match between the two of them…..but now it’s Wood who is looking elsewhere….I think this competitive rivalry is just getting started between the two of them…

JK: Well they need to get on the same page sooner rather than later because they have a huge task ahead of them right now….

The lights in the arena dim and then the sound of a heartbeat pumps through the speakers, signalling the arrival of Bryan Wells. The crowd boo furiously as Wells enters the fray, a dark grimace upon his face.

DF: The most deranged man on the EWF roster, without a doubt…

JK: And still chasing his first win……he is 0-10 right now and things need to start picking up for him…

DF: He is just so preoccupied with Mr Jones, and settling the score….he can’t even concentrate…

JK: Well then there may be a problem right now because Wells and Jones have to tag together tonight…

DF: I really don’t think we are going to see much in the way of “tagging”…

Wells breathes deeply, ignoring the jibes of the fans, and then climbs up onto the apron and into the ring. He paces back and forth, brushing his hair from his face, and then bounces back against the ropes as the familiar gong echoes out.

JK: Here he comes…

There are cheers and screams from the crowd as the lights go out completely and the gong sounds twice more. There is an eruption of pyros, similar to a thunder storm, at the base of the stage, and then Mr Jones comes walking through the murkiness.

DF: We still know next to nothing about this guy…

JK: That’s the way he wants it….he came here to punish Wells, after that I don’t think he intends on letting anyone know his intentions..

DF: He seemingly fights for “justice” but I cannot imagine that is his sole motivation…..there is more to this guy than meets the eye…

JK: I really don’t know how suitable it is to have Jones and Wells in the same place….they are so combustible….they only ever seem to beat each other senseless….

DF: Magnusson made the match……he has packed this match full of explosives, I just don’t know long he set before the detonator goes off…

Wells is watching Jones with an evil grin on his face, waiting for his masked “partner” to climb up onto the apron and step over the ropes. They glare at each other, hatred in their eyes, but neither man rushes forward to initiate a fight…

JK: It has to be so difficult for these men to hold back…

DF: It will be killing them, they just want to rip each other’s heads off right now…

The staredown continues and then the crowd cheer loud as “Heroes are hard to find” echoes out of the sound system. There is a procession of green fireworks that erupt into the air before Thunder comes walking onto the stage, a determined look on his face.

JK: The number one contender to the TV Title is here…

DF: And he looks ready for a fight…..

JK: Last week Thunder was attacked by an unknown assailant in the backstage area….his attacker is still unknown……and then just ten minutes later he won a #1 contender match….

DF: Well Alex Garcia left that match after brutalising E-Unit and Wade Kelvin, allowing Thunder to win….something that we haven’t gotten to the bottom of either…

JK: Plenty of issues swirling around the upcoming TV Title match but Thunder claims he is “focused” on the task at hand and nothing else….something he isn’t convinced about with Liam Wood…

DF: He’ll find out for sure tonight…

Thunder slaps hands with the fans as he walks around the ring, looking up at his two monstrous opponents. He then jumps up onto the apron, showing no fear, before jumping over the top rope into the ring. There is a three-way stare down between the competitors and then “I killed the prom queen” screams out to a deafening ovation!

JK: Coliseum erupts for the TV Champion…

Fire blazes from the front of the stage and then Liam Wood comes striding out into view, the TV Title strapped around his waist. He poses for the fans, a massive grin on his face, and then begins to walk down toward the ring. Thunder is watching Viper with an unimpressed look on his face.

DF: Despite all of issues that Liam Wood is involved in right now, he looks confident and hyped up…

JK: The TV Champion is an extremely confident man….he believes in his considerable talent and is convinced he can go all the way to the top of this promotion…

DF: No doubt that he can….but instead of focusing on FEAR he might want to concentrate on that man in front of him…..Thunder is gunning for the TV Title and Wood will do well to remember that….

JK: Liam Wood has a chance to prove the doubts wrong right here, show Thunder that he is ready for Scars and Stripes….show his rival that his focus is on the TV Title match and not FEAR….he can dispel it all right now…

Wood climbs up onto the apron, his eyes fixed right on Thunder, and then raises the EWF TV Title in the air, never looking eye from his rival. Thunder just glares back as Viper climbs into the ring and passes the belt to the referee. Wells and Jones are stood on opposite sides of the ring, just staring at their opponents with no trace of emotion.

DF: You could cut the tension with a knife…….this could erupt at any point…

JK: But instead of fighting the “opposition”, I wouldn’t be surprised if both teams started fighting amongst themselves…

There is very little discussion between both teams as Mr Jones and Thunder take the starting reigns for their team. Viper and Wells both climb out onto the apron to watch the action as Jones and Thunder circle one another before locking up in the centre of the ring….

JK: Tag team action to start us off here on Conflict…….should be a great contest…

DF: Exciting to say the least…

Jones is stronger than Thunder and he manages to press him back toward the corner before releasing and aiming a big uppercut to the jaw, only for Thunder to duck under and roll out. Jones turns around and Thunder lashes hard chops into his chest and follows up with solid hooks to his head before grabbing Jones’ arm and attempting to whip him to the opposite side…

JK: It’s not happening….

Jones digs his heels in and then reverses, sending Thunder launching into the opposite turnbuckle. Jones then flicks his head back before he charges over and dives into a big splash, only to find nobody home as Thunder escapes again….

DF: Jones can’t pin Thunder down for a second….

Jones staggers back around and Thunder launches him into a hiptoss that takes the big man down before running off the ropes and returning with a flying low dropkick to the face…………………….1………………….powerout. Thunder gets back up and he pulls Jones into position before attempting a suplex….

JK: Jones not a willing participant…

Jones drops to his knees and then crunches a huge uppercut under the chin of Thunder, staggering him back into the corner. Liam Wood has seen enough and slaps Thunder’s back, initiating a tag.

DF: Thunder not too happy about the way that went down…

JK: Could have done him a favour though….

Wood quickly ascends to the rope, unbeknown to Jones, and then flies off with a hard lariat that takes the big man off his feet. The TV Champion then rolls back up onto his feet and then runs across, landing a big boot to the side of Jones’ head as he tries to stand…………………………….1………………………2…………………….powerout!

DF: It’s going to take much more than that…

JK: We haven’t seen Jones kept down for a three count yet in his EWF career….

Wood waits for the big man to get up and then pulls him into a waistlock, only for Jones to swivel out and counter with an overhead throw. Both men get back to their feet and Jones looks to seize Wood by the throat but Viper ducks underneath and counters with a full nelson slam…………………….1…………………………..2………………..shoulder up.

JK: Liam Wood is showing plenty of focus here in the early going….

Wood exchanges a look with Thunder before he walks to the corner and crouches, waiting for Jones to stand. The masked man is slow to rise but eventually he does, prompting Viper to sprint into the centre…

DF: SPE-BOOM!

Wood looks to score with a spear but ends up running straight into a huge sideslam from Jones…………………….1…………………………….2………………kickout. Jones rolls back up onto his feet and he grips Wood with both hands around the throat before slinging him into the corner and unloading with a rapid combination of punches…

JK: Wood didn’t even have time to cover up….

Jones then sends Wood crashing to the opposite side of the ring with a whip before he follows across and almost squashes him with a splash. Viper staggers out of the corner and walks straight into a fierce hand around his throat….

DF: CHOKE…

Wood turns his body in midair and rolls through, dragging Jones down into a pinning combo………………………1…………………………………….2………………………….Jones pops his shoulder!

JK: Wood nearly stole it from right under his nose there…

Wood scrambles back up to his feet and quickly rushes in on the offense, only to be picked up and drilled by a huge spinebuster from Jones……………………………..1…………………………………….2……………………….shoulder up!

DF: That’s the one downfall of Liam Wood, he’s rash….he rushes his decisions sometimes and gets caught….

Jones gets up and he staggers back slightly, allowing Bryan Wells to make the blind tag. Jones locks eyes with his rival but Wells merely grins and climbs past him. Wood staggers back up to his feet and Wells takes him down with a running axehandle before welcoming him back up and nailing an urange backbreaker………………………..1………………………………2……………..Wood kicks out!

JK: Jones looked he like he just wanted to tear Wells limb from limb when that tag was made…

DF: These two men are never going to be able to co-exist, there is too much hatred….and quite frankly I am amazed it has lasted this long……

Wells gets up and drops two quick elbows to the chest of Wood before he bounces off the ropes and returns with a kneedrop to the top of the head. Viper staggers back up to his feet and Wells lifts him onto his shoulders….

JK: GREEN BAY…

Wells runs Wood toward a rolling fireman’s slam but Wood slides off the back and counters with a bridging german suplex…………………….1………………………………..2…………………….Wells kicks out. They both get back to their feet and Wood tries to turn the Doctor into a neckbreaker but Wells spins out of it and then detonates…

DF: FLATLINER….

The brogue kick misses Wood’s head by inches as the TV Champion ducks out of the way and quickly sprints off the ropes…

JK: SPEAR!

The crowd erupt as Wood thunders through Wells with the tackle and hooks the leg…
….1
…………..2
…………………………shoulder up!

DF: So nearly the three count that Wood was looking for….

JK: Near but far…..Wells showing his resiliency…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:27 am

Wood gets back up to his feet, looking a little disappointed, and he beckons for Wells to stand back up. Mr Jones and Thunder watch from either side of the apron as Viper welcomes Wells back up and then kicks him in the gut….

DF: VIPER….

JK: GOT HIM!

Viper hooks the arms for the jumping facebuster but Wells pulls his arm free and lifts Wood onto his shoulders before nailing a rolling slam………………………….1…………………………………….2……………………Wood manages to get his shoulder up!

DF: That’s how quickly this match could have ended….

JK: Wood caught dawdling just for one second….

Wells gets back up, a crazed smile on his face, and runs off the ropes before planting his head straight into the chest of Wood as he stands up. The crowd begin to boo as Wells then glares at Mr Jones before drawing a finger across his throat…

DF: How many times have we seen this now from Wells…

JK: And it hasn’t worked out for him once……TOMBSTONE!

Wells scoops Wood up and looks to plant him with the tombstone, right in front of Jones, but Viper kicks his feet and drops off the back before twisting Wells around and connecting with a belly to belly suplex….

DF: Wood could really do with tagging out for a spell now…

JK: Thunder wants to get into this match badly…

Thunder is shouting instructions and reaching out to make a tag but Wood changes his mind and goes back after Wells. He pulls him up and lifts him into a suplex, only for Wells to float over the side of his shoulder and counter with a Russian legsweep…………………………….1………………………………..2…………………………..shoulder up!

DF: Thunder looks furious….

JK: Wood could have made the tag there and he wouldn’t be in this trouble now…

DF: Trying to show that he is “focused” but if anything he is coming off as slightly arrogant….

JK: Well in recent weeks we have seen Wood involved in several confrontations with Vincent Costello as well as FEAR…but nothing to show that he is concentrating on Thunder…

Wells gets back up to his feet and he backs into the corner, waiting for Wood to rise up. The TV Champion obliges as Wells comes running at him…

DF: FLAT…

Wood ducks the kick again and then grabs Wells by the throat, looking for his own chokeslam, but Wells slams a hard knee into his stomach and then gutwrenches Wood into a spinning backbreaker…………………..1…………………………2…………………shoulder up!

JK: You can see the cogs working in Thunder’s head right now…

DF: He doesn’t know what to do…..Liam Wood is proving him right in every aspect right now….

Wells gets back and drops more elbows to the chest of Liam Wood before, surprisingly, he offers a tag to Mr Jones. The masked man stares at Wells with mistrust in his eyes, before he slaps the hand and climbs into the ring. Wood is just making it back up to his feet when Jones scoops him up onto his shoulders and runs him into a powerslam….

JK: It comes to something when the teamwork of Mr Jones and Bryan Wells is putting you to shame…

DF: Wood needs to get his head in the game…

1…………………………….2……………………..Wood gets his shoulder up. Jones seizes Wood’s right arm and drags him back to his feet before wrenching the arm into a hyperextension. Wood cries out in pain as Jones backs into the corner, climbs the ropes, and then jumps from on high….

JK: OLD SCHOOL!

The flying forearm crashes right behind the back of Wood’s head and drops him to the canvass with ease. Jones then looks at Wells and draws his finger across his throat, prompting cheers from the crowd…

DF: Jones is going to show him how it is done…

JK: Liam Wood not looking in a good way at all….

DF: He doesn’t know what is coming………..TOMBSTONE!

Wood almost falls all up onto his feet and allows Jones to just flip him up onto his shoulders, in place for the tombstone. He turns around and readies to plant his opponent when Thunder breaks into the ring and grabs Wood’s feet, dragging him down off the back….

JK: Thunder to the rescue…

Wood falls forwards and drops into the corner as Thunder spins Jones around, kicks him in the stomach, and then lefts him into a spike DDT. The referee is quickly across to escort Thunder from the ring, pushing him back to his corner…

DF: Thunder forced to come to the rescue of Liam Wood right there….

JK: Wood was a sitting duck…

Wood is sat in the corner, blinking back pain, as Mr Jones struggles to get back to his feet. Thunder begins to stomp his foot and rallies the crowd to get behind the TV Champion, leading to Wood getting back to his feet and dragging Jones into the centre and hooking his arms…

DF: VIPER DROP!

Jones pulls free and swipes the legs of Wood before dropping back and slingshotting him into the corner. Wood shows good athleticism though to land on the ropes and then twists back off and into a shoulder tackle that knocks Jones off his feet. The crowd begin to roar…

JK: Wood claims to be a man of the people and the people are speaking…..they want Thunder…

Crowd: We want Thunder x10

DF: Wood needs a rest, surely he can’t be this stupid…

Wood seems to freeze, unsure of what to do, as Thunder urges him to make the tag. The TV Champion seems reluctant but eventually he reaches and slaps the hand of his “partner” allowing the tag to be made and bringing cheers from the crowd.

JK: Finally Wood sees sense…

DF: But his time-wasting has allowed Jones off the hook…

Jones has managed to crawl to his own corner and make the tag to Bryan Wells, who has quickly sprinted into the centre of the ring. Thunder and Wood exchange words before Thunder turns around…

DF: DEATH BEFORE…

Thunder elbows his way off the back of Wells and then shoves him forwards, causing him to crash head-first into Liam Wood and send him flying from the ring apron. Wells staggers back around, dazed, and Thunder kicks him in the stomach…

JK: TEQUILA BOMB!

The whole ring shakes all around as Thunder lifts Wells onto his shoulders and then crushes him into the canvass…………………………………1………………………………………….2………………………..Mr Jones grabs the leg of Thunder and pulls him off the cover!

DF: Now Jones is coming to the rescue of Wells, have we entered a parallel universe here?

Thunder turns on his back and kicks out, catching Jones in the chest and sending him back into the corner. Thunder then scrambles up and he charges in, diving into a huge splash….

JK: Nobody waiting…

Jones rolls out of the corner and sends Thunder crashing against the turnbuckle. Thunder staggers back around and Jones grips him by the throat….

DF: CHOKE…

Thunder kicks Jones in the stomach and then shoves him backwards, sending him toppling against Bryan Wells, who subsequently falls through the ropes into the apron. Jones turns back around and Thunder kicks him in the stomach…

JK: Tequila….

Jones counters with a big backdrop and then runs off the ropes, returning with a big legdrop that lands across the throat. Thunder staggers back up and Jones scoops him up onto his shoulders…

DF: Mr Jones isn’t even the legal guy here…

JK: Referee has noticed that…

The referee is standing in front of Mr Jones, waving his arms and prompting him to leave the ring, but Jones is reluctant and tries to press on with the tombstone. This distraction allows Thunder to kick his legs and drop off the back before he runs off the ropes…..

DF: CRASH LANDING!

Thunder comes sprinting back and dives into a crossbody as Jones lifts his boot in the air, causing both men to topple down to the canvass in a heap on the canvass. The referee is trying to urge Jones out of the ring as both competitors try to get back up onto their feet….

JK: This tag team match has been even more intriguing than I thought it was going to be….

DF: I never thought I would see Jones and Wells on the same page…

Bryan Wells is back in the ring, and he shakes maniacally whilst running his hands through his hair. His eyes gleam with evil intent as he screams at Thunder to stand up…

JK: Jones’ interference in this match has left the path open for Bryan Wells here….

DF: Thunder doesn’t even know what is coming………..FLATLINER!

JK: Oh my!

Wells lets out a high-pitched scream and then bursts forwards with the bicycle kick, only to change in mid-flight and lands the kick to the skull of Mr Jones instead of Thunder. Jones is crumpled in a heap and Wells stands over him, laughing insanely….

DF: I guess we got our assumptions wrong…

JK: It was far too good to be true, Bryan Wells reverting back to type right now…

DF: He just kicked Jones’ head off……VIPER DROP!

The crowd burst into cheers as Liam Wood returns to the fray and spins Wells around before nailing him with the pedigree in the centre of the ring. Wood’s eyes burn with intensity as he stares at Thunder and then ushers him to make the cover…

JK: The two men who seemed so reluctant to partner each other have finally put their differences aside…

………2
…………………..3!

DF: And they have their victory….check out this stare-down, Johnny…

The bell sounds as “Heroes are hard to find” hits the speakers and then Thunder stands up. The referee raises his and Wood’s arms in victory whilst both men then go nose to nose and begin to talk to one another.

JK: I don’t think Thunder is happy with the way Liam Wood acquitted himself in that match…

DF: And I can understand his frustration, but he needs to save it until Scars and Stripes, he’ll get his chance then…

JK: I’m not sure if Thunder wants to wait that long…

The referee hands Wood his TV Championship and Viper quickly holds it up in the face of Thunder, almost taunting him. Thunder just glances at the gold and then looks back into Wood’s eyes before he slowly beckons a belt around his waist, drawing a mixed reaction from the fans in attendance.

DF: These fans are split in their support….this is a pick ‘em…

JK: 50-50, it couldn’t be any closer….

The stare-off continues before Thunder nods his head and barges past Wood, climbing from the ring and disappearing from the ringside area. Wood poses for the fans in attendance before he follows suit, leaving Jones and Wells in the ring.

JK: There is still another dilemma to be solved here though….this Jones/Wells saga is not going away…

DF: There is just no common ground between these two men, they abhor each other….even when they were supposed to be teaming together they couldn’t co-exist…

JK: Wells pulled the trigger tonight, but he isn’t the only culprit….this needs to be sorted and fast…

The crowd erupt into cheers as Mr Jones sits up in the middle of the ring and then climbs back up onto his feet, his soulless eyes unblinking. He then stares down at Bryan Wells, who is trying to stand up, and grabs him by the back of the neck before hauling him out of the ring to the outside.

DF: This could be about to turn nasty….

Jones climbs out after Wells and the Doctor tries to rush him but Jones slams hard blows across the back of Wells before lifting him into a bearhug and charges him back into the ringpost, slamming him against the steel. Jones seizes the arm of Wells and whips him forwards……………….BOOM!

JK: Oh jeez….

The ring steps go flying as Jones is ploughed face first into the unforgiving steel, the impact reverberates around the arena. Bryan Wells is unconscious, slumped on the hard flooring, but Jones is in no mood to let him off the hook. He drags the dead weight of Wells back up and then scoops him onto his shoulders before stepping up onto the bottom of the steel steps….

DF: Not this…..cmon Jones….

JK: This is too much……..TOMBSTONE ON THE STEEL!

Some of the crowd look away as Jones kneels down into the tombstone, cracking the top of Wells’ head right into the steel, splitting a wide cut right across the top of his forehead. There are some cheers and audible screams from the crowd as Jones continues to kneel there, watching as Wells pours blood all over the floor.

JK: This has gone too far…..Bryan Wells needs medical attention for sure….

DF: His skull might be cracked right now….that was disgusting to witness…

JK: No matter what Wells may have done in his career, he did not deserve that….Mr Jones is out of control…

DF: Jones said he would do whatever he had to in order to eradicate Bryan Wells from EWF, but I didn’t know how serious he was…..

JK: Very serious by the looks of things…..Jones says he fights for “justice” but what kind of “justice” is this?

DF: His own brand….very dangerous but very effective….I guess Jones had had enough of Wells causing problems….

Jones finally stands up, taking one last look at Wells, before he begins to walks away up the ramp. Medics pass him on the stage, on their way to check on the condition of Wells.

JK: We will keep you updated on the condition of Bryan Wells when there is more news folks but right now the show must go on….

DF: EWF Conflict is still on air and we have an amazing night of action still to come….we wish Wells a speedy recovery but let’s keep this party rocking like only we can..

Match time: 11 minutes, 10 seconds
Official result: Liam Wood and Thunder via pinfall

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:32 am

*The action goes backstage and the crowd cheer as Hero has entered the arena, where he is quickly met by Kelsey Hughes.

Kelsey: Hey Hero…..is everything ok?

Hero: As good as it can be….obviously things have been a little up and down, and I am finding it difficult to concentrate on advancing my EWF career but hopefully that will change soon enough.

Kelsey: I don’t want to pry too much into your personal life but has there been any development with the note that was left for you last week?

Hero: I didn’t hear a thing until last night…..the telephone rang and when I answered there was just a song playing in the background….no voice……

Kelsey: Obviously someone is trying to play mind games with you. Do you know who would do such a thing?

*Hero suddenly smiles

Hero: Oh yeah, I know. I knew from the moment I read that note last week and I am even surer after what I heard last night………I know who is coming for me, I know him very well indeed….

*Kelsey raises her eyebrows in surprise

Kelsey: Really? Do you mind me asking who it is?

Hero: I’m not going to name names, I think the answer will be revealed imminently, but anyone who knows my history in this industry will have a good idea who would go to these lengths in order to get back at me. This is a man that I once considered a friend, perhaps even a brother….but on days like today I feel like I don’t even know him at all…

It takes a man so consumed by jealousy and anger to attack someone on a personal level….to invade their home life and to toy with emotions………that is exactly the sort of human being I am dealing with…

Kelsey: And are you worried about what might happen?

Hero: I am worried, for him…….because you come near my son and I promise you that you are going to pay the price for those actions. If there was an issue between me and my “stalker” then I would have happily settled any differences out in that ring…….but when you bring family into it, when you bring my home into the workplace, that is when you sign your very own death warrant…

Kelsey: And your match here in just a few minutes, against an unnamed opponent, are you expecting a confrontation with this man?

Hero: I know there is going to be a confrontation, I guarantee it. This man has signed a legitimate contract with EWF, Oliver Baker confirmed that to me last week, and he requested this match to take place here tonight. As I have said, the answers are going to come imminently…..then you will see what I am dealing with…

Kelsey: This just seems so unfair….you have barely got your EWF career underway and already you are facing a very serious threat…

Hero: When you have been around as long as I have, you tend to make a lot of enemies in this business….the sort of enemies that hold a grudge, that never forget and have no intention of forgiving……no matter where I go, which promotion I fight for, there is always going to be a ghost of the past to haunt my path…..there will always be a shadow of the days gone by that I must overcome in order to bask in success once more…..but, I’m not an eight time world champion for nothing…

*Hero smiles and so does Kelsey. He then nods at her and walks away, heading toward his match. Kelsey looks a little worried as she watches Hero disappear.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:33 am

*Liam Wood is walking into the backstage area when Thunder runs up behind him. Thunder grabs the TV Champion by the shoulder and spins him around.

Thunder: What the hell was all that about?

Wood: What? Don’t touch me like that again…

*Wood and Thunder go face to face

Thunder: You know what I am talking about…..all the b.s with not making the tag and stuff like that, we were supposed to be partners out there…

Wood: I would advise that you don’t forget who made that victory possible….I saved you out there…

Thunder: Grow up, Liam….I saved your a55 on more than one occasion, it is what a tag team is supposed to do….

Wood: We aren’t a team…..your the guy who thinks he is going to take my championship away from me, that doesn’t sound like an ally to me….

Thunder: I don’t think anything….after what I saw tonight, I know that I will be leaving Scars and Stripes with that belt………..you don’t have the mindframe to beat me…

Wood: Are you joking?

*Thunder looks at the championship and then into Wood’s eyes

Thunder: You know I am not. Whilst your too busy running around thinking your superman, I am concentrating on one thing, that belt that you hold in your hands. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I heard the Viper talking about FEAR…..about the war with Dario Machiavelli……about getting a world title shot…..too preoccupied with trashing Vincent Costello’s locker-room like a pubescent teenager….

Not once have I heard you talk about how you are a few weeks away from the biggest and most difficult match in your career….acknowledge the fact that your championship reign has never been in more doubt…..you don’t even care…

*Wood gets right in Thunder’s face

Wood: You don’t know a damn thing about what I care about….

Thunder: I’ve got a good idea…..you see all you want is to be Liam Wood, the megastar. Your too busy dreaming about a day when you may main event in this company…..being on the frontline with your face on all the posters….and you are forgetting about all the hard work you have to put in to get there.

I could have joined the war against FEAR….I could have basked in the glory of being a soldier….but instead I chose to face you….I chose to concentrate everything on facing you at the upcoming PPV, because that is what a true contender does…

Wood: And a true champion is the guy holding the belt, ready for anything that comes his way…..the fact is, Thunder, I am that damn good that I can fight this war with FEAR and still have enough in the tank to beat your a55 at Scars and Stripes…

*Mixed reaction from the crowd

Wood: You think my mind isn’t on the task but I will prove to you that it is…..I have busted my balls to get to this position I am in today, to earn this championship belt, and I will give it up for nobody……this is opening doors for me, this is my ticket to the big time….and if you think I am not concentrating on that then you are in for a shock…

Thunder: I hope your right, because I’m not playing around….you know what I can do, you saw it first-hand out there tonight……..you don’t bring you’re A game against me and I will make you sorely regret it…

Wood: You have nothing to worry about….come Scars and Stripes, whether you want to believe it or not, you are going to find out exactly why I am the reigning TV Champion……..you are going to see what Liam Wood is all about…

*Wood and Thunder share another stare-down before Wood turns away and walks out of sight. Thunder looks unimpressed as he watched his rival disappear and then he heads for the canteen.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:33 am

*The scene changes and Vincent Costello is shown in his locker-room, watching a replay of his victory last week. He smiles.

Costello: Costello Law in full effect…..

*The door to the room opens and cheers can be heard as Oliver Baker steps inside.

Costello: You ever thought about knocking?

Baker: Vincent, I just wanted to have a word with you….

Costello: What could you possibly want to say to me?.....Oh I know, you want to thank me? For stopping FEAR last week…don’t worry about it, it was always in hand…everyone can just look at me now and accept how good I am….I did what all the so-called “heroes” couldn’t….

*Baker shakes his head

Baker: No it wasn’t that at all….it was what happened to Daniel Magnusson earlier tonight…

*Costello looks away from the television and stares at Baker

Costello: What does that have to do with me?

Baker: Well I was hoping you might help me…

*Costello scoffs

Costello: Please tell me you are joking….

Baker: The FEAR problem is getting out of hand, Vincent……EWF needs the best to fight them off…

Costello: I thought Magnusson wanted the war to end?

Baker: How likely do you think that is? FEAR are not going to stop, no matter what anyone says or does….we need our finest athletes on the front line….

Costello: Do you not think I am already there? Magnusson already signed me in that cage match tonight…

Baker: But what is your affiliation? Do you fight for EWF…..

Costello: I fight for me, nobody else. I am the world heavyweight champion….I look out for number one….

Baker: Can we rely on you, Vincent? EWF is in serious jeopardy here, do you want to see this company fold? Do you want your world championship reign to vaporize into dust?

*Costello finally begins to contemplate Baker’s words

Costello: I think you need to understand something….I’m not some goody two shoes, I’m not going to sign autographs or kiss babies….these fans inside the Coliseum make me sick…

*The crowd boo

Costello: You make me sick, just like people such as Jimmy Phillips, Mike Conrad and Liam Wood make me physically sick to my stomach….I don’t care about any of you, you are worthless to me…..but any threat to this…

*He holds up the EWF Championship

Costello: Is taken as a threat toward me? I don’t care what problems there is between FEAR and the boys in the back…..I could not care any less……but when my title is in danger, then I’m at the forefront of it all….I will fight tooth and nail, literally scratch the eyes from anyone who comes within touching distance of me and this gold….

I busted my balls to win this championship……and I won’t let anyone get in the way of this…

So I’ll do the cage match….and I will rip the flesh from Machiavelli’s bones if I have to…..I will tear Ojore apart limb by limb if that is what it takes…..

Not for you……..but for me….

*Costello stands up with a firm stare and then points to the door

Costello: Now get the hell out of here…

*Baker nods his head, frightened, and quickly bustles from the room. Costello looks angry and then begins to polish his championship.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:35 am

Match 2
Hero vs ???

JK: So Costello’s onboard then?

DF: Vincent Costello is protecting himself, it just so happens that his needs fall into the same category as the needs of EWF…..he’s fight for this promotion by default….

JK: But he’s fighting and that is what matters…..after all FEAR is threatening, we need every bit of help we can get…

The lights in the arena dim and then “Absolute zero” plays out as smoke billows out from behind the curtain and green lasers cut through the murk. The fans in the arena are on their feet as green pyros then shoot up into the air and Hero walks out onto the stage….

DF: Talking of someone who needs help, how about the eight time world champion…

JK: Things have gotten a little sour in recent weeks for Hero, for sure…..after he was just starting to find his feet in EWF, it seems like someone is out to spoil his party…

*The Hypertron shows clips of last week with Hero reading the note and then the man in the car watching him as he drove out of the arena.

DF: Seems like someone from Hero’s past has a little “unfinished business” with the Alpha Male…

JK: And Hero is very confident that he knows who that person is….do you, Don?

DF: I wish I did…but Hero’s career is filled with enemies and rivals, take your pick…

Hero reaches out and tags hands with some of the fans before he climbs up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. He looks in an agitated mood as he paces around the ring and then accepts a microphone from the stand-in ring announcer…

JK: Hero has a lot on his mind….

DF: And what about the other revelation? Whoever this “stalker” is….Oliver Baker has signed him to an EWF contract…

JK: That was very interesting to say the least….

Hero taps the mic against his palm as he circles the ring, before stopping in the centre and holding it to his mouth.

Hero: My whole career has been showered in marquee moments that I will never, ever forget. Eight world championship reigns, countless memorable nights inside a squared circle just like this….I led Revolutions, I created Anarchy, heck I even built my own Church…

*The crowd pop

Hero: My name is synonymous with grandeur and success. I am a hall of famer and I have been afforded the tag of “icon”, all of which makes me extremely proud…

I have fought the absolute best that this business has to offer…..the true megastars in this industry, I have been blessed because I have had more hours in the limelight than any other wrestler in the past decade…..it has been a privilege to stand before great fans such as yourselves time and time again…

*Crowd cheer again

Hero: And I’ve been good, and you all know I’ve been bad…..I’ve done some things I regret but I wouldn’t change once second of this for the world….to be in this position is heaven-sent and I am honoured to still find myself with the ability to do what I love every single night….

Crowd: He-ro x10

Hero: I, alongside the greats, have defined so many eras, so many historic rivalries and feuds that have helped sculpt the landscape of professional wrestling….I’ve made a lot of friends along the way, I’ve also made some enemies… those people know who they are…

*The crowd boo the invisible enemies

Hero: But every obstacle along that road has taught me a new lesson, has helped me to become the man that I am today….without the bad times there would be no good times….without the downfalls, there would be no uprising….

*Crowd roar

Hero: For those of you who have followed my career, it certainly seemed like the curtain had called on the “encore” a few months ago….that finally the time had come to hang them up…..to savour what I had created and move on, leave the memories alone and find that inner peace that comes with retirement….

*Hero looks down at his feet and then smiles

Hero: Then the phone rang…..Daniel Magnusson outlined his vision, the goals and the targets that he had set for EWF….this was a man who shared my enthusiasm for the business, he reminded me of myself and he restored a passion in my heart that I no longer thought existed..

This was my final shot…my redemption, my last roll of the dice and I was so determined to go out with a bang…to create one final run that would live in the memories of the fans forever…..I wanted my son, Austin, to look upon my stint in EWF and be proud…

*Hero stands with his hands on his hips

Hero: And just when it seemed like it was all going to plan, like my feet were hitting the ground running and I was ready to push on…..it all changed in the blink of an eye…

Because some things you bury in the past have a nasty habit of being dug up, returning to haunt you….sometimes sleeping dogs just won’t lie…..sometimes the nightmares just won’t end….

Because I thought my life had turned a corner, I felt like EWF was somewhere where I could start over, someplace where things would be different….

But I was stupid to think that anything would ever change…..that I could ever escape my past, run from the shadows……instead I need to stand up and confront the demons that haunt my dreams….I need to exorcise the ghosts…

So here I am…..ready and willing to fight…..and I know you can hear me, coward…..instead of going after my family…..terrorizing my babysitter….come out and face me like a man……..you say we have unfinished business, then how about we finish it right now….

JK: Looks like Hero is inviting his “stalker” out here…

DF: He’s ready for a fight…

*Hero circles the ring, his face full of fury, and he throws the mic down onto the floor as the lights in the arena dim. The whole crowd turn toward the stage as the atmosphere rises and then a very familiar riff kicks through the speakers…

JK: Is this really going down?

DF: You’re damn fricking right….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:36 am

The crowd are stunned as “Saturday Night” roars through the speakers and jets of red pyros shoot high up into the air. Hero is looking toward the stage, venom glowing in his eyes, before a figure appears on the stage, a dark look on his face.

JK: Did you think it was going to be him?

DF: He was on my list, but he was nowhere near the top….

JK: Enforcer is live in the Coliseum…

Enforcer stands on the top of the stage, dressed in jeans and a green vest. He stares down at Hero with a sinister smile on his face whilst the Alpha Male removes his own t-shirt and beckons for Big E to come and get some….

DF: The history between these two men is so in-depth….they go back almost five years…

JK: Best of friends, the bitterest of enemies…..a rollercoaster doesn’t quite do it justice….these two men have been so much….

DF: And here they are again….Enforcer is the guy who left that note for Hero, he is the one who invaded Hero’s home….

JK: Apparently there is “unfinished business”…

DF: And it looks like they are gonna settle it right now…

The crowd are standing tall as Enforcer licks his lips and then breaks into a sprint, heading straight for the ring. Hero bounces from one foot to the other, waiting, and then rushes forwards as Enforcer slides into the ring….

DF: This volcano is about to erupt…

Enforcer crashes into Hero, swiping his legs and taking him to the ground. Big E slams right hands down before Hero wraps his legs around the waist of Enforcer and flips the position. Hero now rains down lefts and rights to the face of his enemy…

JK: We have a fight here in the Elite Coliseum…

Enforcer gets his knees up and kicks Hero away, sending him sprawling across the ring. Both men get back up to their feet and Hero charges in for a superkick but Enforcer catches his foot and spins him around before picking him up and charging him back into the corner. Big E then opens up and unloads with heavy shoulder thrusts to the midsection of Hero before hammering away with right fists…

DF: I don’t know why Enforcer is so angry to see Hero but he means business here…

JK: I guess Enforcer still hates Hero from the last time they encountered one another….

Hero manages to duck a big right hook and spins out to the centre of the ring. He then lashes hard chops into the chest of Enforcer and aims hard kicks at his legs…

DF: Hero not happy to see Enforcer either….no holding back from these guys…

Enforcer shoves Hero in the chest and then looks to catch him off guard with a running boot but Hero ducks underneath it and he counters with a pele kick, sending Big E staggering back to the ropes. Hero then darts forwards and connects with a huge clothesline that takes both men over the top to the outside…

JK: Hero has completely snapped here…

DF: Enforcer threatened Hero’s home, his family…….I can feel every ounce of his anger…

Enforcer gets up but Hero slams into him, knocking him back into the ringside barrier, and unloads with yet more rights and lefts. Enforcer tries to cover up and move away but Hero follows him, grabbing Big E and smashing his head down on top of the announce table. Hero then pulls the cover off the announce table and waits for Enforcer to turn around before he lashes it against his skull….

JK: We have insane brutality right in front of our eyes…

DF: This is uncensored fury….

Enforcer drops down onto his knees and Hero shakes with rage before landing another solid right hand to the jaw, leaving Big E sprawled across the floor. Hero then rips one of the monitors out of the announce desk and holds it in his hands….

JK: The violence is about to kick up a notch…

Enforcer stumbles back up to his feet, eyes rolling in a daze, and then turns around as Hero swings the monitor at his head…….BANG!

DF: Oh snap…

Enforcer grabs the ring bell and spins around, holding it up, deflecting the impact of the monitor before he then cracks the metal weapon across the side of Hero’s head, sending him spinning into the ring apron.

JK: Enforcer is not adverse to this type of environment….he will get as hardcore as he needs to…

Enforcer grabs Hero’s tights and throws him under the bottom rope and back into the ring. Big E then picks up a steel chair from the ringside area and follows his rival back to the ring. Hero is just making it back up onto his feet as Enforcer draws the chair back….

DF: This is gonna sting….

Hero ducks underneath the chairshot and runs towards the ropes, diving into a springboard and then flying back into a disaster kick that connects with Enforcer’s head. Big E falls forwards and collapses across the middle ropes on the opposite side of the ring…. Hero then runs the ropes…

JK: 619!

Hero swings around the ropes for the slingshot kick but Enforcer catches both of his legs and drags him into the middle of the ring once more, slamming the back of Hero’s head off the canvass. Enforcer picks the steel chair up again…

DF: Hero may have got one reprieve but I doubt he will get a second…

Enforcer yells at Hero to get back up to his feet and then he jabs the chair into Hero’s midsection before lifting it up over his head……………………………CRACK!

JK: Like a gunshot….

The chair thunders across the spine of Hero, dropping him down flat on the canvass. The crowd are booing furiously as Enforcer holds the chair up in the air and then smiles, he stretches his neck and screams at Hero to stand again. The Alpha Male is hurting but slowly he begins to get back up onto his feet, walking straight into danger…

DF: He’s gonna take his head off…

*Crowd cheer

Hero, in a moment of pure desperation, dives forwards and plants his forearm right between the legs of Enforcer, dropping him straight to the canvass. Hero then crawls across and begins to unload with punches again, swinging down at Enforcer’s head with all of his strength…

JK: These two men having being going at it with no let up for the past five minutes…..

DF: And I see no sign of it ending…

Enforcer has his hands around his face, protecting himself from the blows, as Hero continues his barrage. The crowd are screaming their Hero on, willing him to teach Enforcer a lesson, before security spill into the ring and dive ontop of both men, dragging them apart.

JK: I think this is in the best interests of both these guys…

DF: I don’t think there was ever going to be an end to this….

Hero is hooked by three security guards, who lock his arms and pull him toward the ropes, before dragging him out of the ring. Hero is fighting their restraint and he manages to pull himself free before jumping back up onto the apron, only for the guards to grab his legs and pull him back down. In the ring, Enforcer is jostling with three more security guards…

JK: These two just wanna go…..

DF: I say let them, the crowd love it….this is the action that the fans crave….

Enforcer slams the point of his elbow into a guard’s temple and then spins away, clocking another with a huge big boot. The third guard throws his hands up in defense but Enforcer lands an uppercut to his stomach, doubling him up, before grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and hauling him through the ropes to the outside. Hero manages to pull free of his security and runs back to the ring, where he quickly dives on an unsuspecting Enforcer and topples him into the corner, where he opens up with yet more punches.

JK: Hero is like a man possessed….i’ve never seen this sort of aggression from him before…

DF: This is the old Hero……the guy that was capable of taking any promotion by storm…

The remaining security guards slide back into the ring and they grab Hero by the waist, dragging him from the corner. Hero kicks out and tries to pull himself free…………..CRACK!

JK: Oh wait just a damn minute…

DF: The security guards’ help turned into a damn hindrance…

The crowd scream and boo as Enforcer picks up the steel chair and levels Hero with it, driving the weapon straight into the top of the Alpha Male’s head. The security guards look on in disbelief, sorry for their unintentional help, before trying to calm Enforcer down…

JK: Hero never had a chance of protecting himself….

DF: Enforcer is loving this…

Enforcer smiles at the three guards and then threatens them with the chair, causing them to scatter. Enforcer then stands over Hero, a dark expression on his face, before he drops the chair down next to his rival’s head. The boos continue to ring from all around and then Enforcer climbs out of ring and walks out into the aisleway….

JK: I’m surprised that Enforcer is leaving, he has Hero at his mercy…

DF: No fun in that….I get the feeling that this game is just beginning for Enforcer, he wants full satisfaction from this….

JK: He said he had “unfinished business” with Hero, well explain to me why he isn’t finishing it right now?

DF: I can’t speak for Enforcer but like I said, I get the feeling that this is just starting…..Enforcer has made a heck of a statement here on his debut in EWF…..I expect much more to come from the former world champion…

JK: This is a heck of a revelation right here…..Enforcer has signed for EWF and he means business…..he and Hero, a chapter re-opened, the story between these two needs a final chapter…but what will that chapter entail? What does this tale have in store for us all….

DF: I can’t answer that…but I also can’t wait to find out…

Enforcer backs up the aisleway and onto the ramp, still smiling as he looks back to the ring. The crowd are booing him but he doesn’t seem to care, instead he raises his arms in the air and basks in the negativity. In the ring, Hero is barely stirring, holding his head and wincing from the pain of the chairshot. Enforcer smiles one last time and then disappears from view.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:37 am

*The scene goes backstage and Mike Conrad is walking down a corridor, in the direction of his own locker room. Carlton Jacobs comes hurrying over to Conrad.

Jacobs: Mike, can I grab a few moments of your time?

Conrad: Sure you can, what’s up?

Jacobs: What are your thoughts on what happened earlier tonight to EWF COO, Daniel Magnusson at the hands of FEAR?

Conrad: I think tonight everybody got a look at how vindictive and cowardly the FEAR campaign really are. It took three of them to blindside a man who isn’t even an active roster member. They left him lying in his own blood….these guys need to be stopped, they need to pay for what they have done…there has to be a final outcome to all of this.

Jacobs: And what do you think that outcome is?

Conrad: I think it is time that the men who fight for EWF sent a message of their own. We may have united last week to make a stand but I don’t think FEAR have taken much notice of that, I think we need to push the envelope this time….re-enforce the fact that their tyranny will not be tolerated any long…we need to stop them before anyone else gets hurt.

Jacobs: Speaking of being hurt…..tonight marks your first match back since the last time you shared a ring with FEAR. That 20 foot drop from Dante’s Peak must still play in your mind, Mike, are you now fully healed from the injuries you sustained?

Conrad: Physically I am stronger than ever, my rehabilitation was a huge success and the doctors were more than happy to give me freedom to fight again. But mentally the scars will take a long time to heal, falling twenty feet through four tables isn’t something you are likely to forget in a hurry, no matter how much you want to. Knowing that my career could have ended in that instant, knowing that those b*stards in FEAR wouldn’t have given a damn if I had smashed my spine to bits…..that is my driving force, that now feeds my addiction…..because I am hungry, I am so determined to get my hands on each and every one of them, make them suffer like they did to me….to Jimmy Phillips…..to Daniel Magnusson.

Because you need to have this mindset…..you need to face up to the reality that this fight may be your last…that your whole career may end in a heartbeat……FEAR have no remorse, no morals for the destruction they cause….it is up to me and the rest of the EWF locker-room to ensure that we get them before they get us…

Jacobs: And tonight you go up against Alex Garcia…..a man who has really opened up a new side to his character in recent weeks….

Conrad: I’ve watched the shows and I’ve seen all about Garcia and his “plot” for world domination but I am afraid that tonight he is going to have to put all plans on hold, because I didn’t come here to fuel his fire….I came to extinguish it…

*The crowd cheer as Conrad nods his head to Jacobs and then turns away, walking out toward the stage

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:38 am

*The scene changes and Hugh Cartwright is facing the camera

Cartwright: Ladies and gentlemen I just received word that Daniel Magnusson has been taken to the nearby Palm Lake medical facility where he is currently receiving treatment from the injuries he suffered at the hands of FEAR, earlier tonight. It is not yet know what the extent of those injuries are, but we will provide you with updates when we have them….

*Cartwright aims to move away from the camera when a giant arm wraps around his shoulder and holds him in place. Hugh looks frightened as the camera pans up and shows the dark smile of Enforcer. The crowd boo as Big E begins to speak

Enforcer: That really isn’t “headline” news right now…..

Cartwright: It’s not?

Enforcer: Of course it’s not. EWF fans have just been treated to the debut of one the most destructive forces in all of sports entertainment. Did you not just see what I did to Hero out there?

Cartwright: I saw it…and I wondered, why is it that you have signed this contract with EWF….what is your unfinished business with Hero?

Enforcer: Good questions, and two that I am happy to answer. You see I am a former 6WF World Heavyweight Champion, I was the ruler of a generation, and my career deserves to be remembered for defeating so-called greats like Nemesis, Hobo, Crime Lord, JJ Johnson and of course, Hero.

But it isn’t….I am an afterthought, barely even recognised by those who claim to be “wrestling fans”. I was an integral part of putting 6WF on the map, but did I get any thanks? I didn’t get jack (beep)…

And you want to know why? Because they were too busy pushing mediocre talent down the fans’ throats because they sold merchandise, they based success on the size of someone’s following, not a true measure of talent or ability…

My one moment in the spotlight was stolen away from me….taken by men I considered at one time to be my friends…..Hobo and Hero…they flushed my career down the toilet….they buried me so deep that not even the vultures wanted to feast on what was left…

*Enforcer rolls his hands into fists

Enforcer: I spent months, years, in the wilderness without a call from my “friends”, without a sign of any kind of reconciliation. I sat back with grim satisfaction as the career of Hobo was ended inside the squared circle, feeling the slightest ounce of what I was forced to go through. But Hero was a different proposition, because in my absence he regained a prize that did not belong to him…he sat ontop of my throne and basked in the glory of my kingdom…..he stole what always belonged to me….

Hero has always and will always be a parasite, leaching and stealing anything he can from the pockets of others…..cloak and dagger…..he would sell his own mother for one more world title run and he proved it when he abandoned me, turned his back on a man who considered him as close as a “brother”.

Hero has eight world title reigns to his name….I have one…..did you really think there is that much difference between us?

*Hugh Cartwright looks unsure of what to say

Enforcer: There isn’t, that is all you need to know. Hero’s ability is minute compared to mine and he knows it……he knows that me signing a contract with EWF means that he will never scale to the mountain top….because he would need to go through me in order to get there, and he knows that isn’t a possibility….there is no shortcut, no way he can avoid this fight…..if he wants to go to the top then he better prepare himself for the conflict that comes with it…….I’m just getting started here, and tonight was just a glimpse of what I am willing to do in order to gain my retribution over the man that cost me years of my life….

Cartwright: And what about your actions in recent weeks? Going to Hero’s house, scaring his son…

Enforcer: Media tripe at its finest, Hero was always one for a sob story. I didn’t go to his house to play the “family” card, I didn’t have any interest in creating fear or instilling nightmares in the head of young Austin….but I had no other way of contacting Hero, my contract for EWF has yet to be signed and I wanted him to know that I was coming.

I don’t need to make this any more personal than it already is….Hero is responsible for my downfall and now I will be responsible for his…

This is my time now……I am taking back everything that the last four years have owed me….I am taking everything that Hero owes me…..and I will leave him with nothing….

When this is said and done….I’ll even take the last breath in his worthless body…

*Enforcer pushes Hugh Cartwright away and then walks out of the picture, leaving the crowd to boo more.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:39 am

*We change scene again and Alex Garcia is lacing up his boots, Drake Callihan tapping away on his phone in the corner of the room.

Callihan: Do we need to go over it again, or are you certain?

Garcia: it’s all locked in now, sir, I won’t forget what I have to do.

Callihan: Good, because this one is different. We have already completed stage one….but stage two will need a different approach.

Garcia: Don’t worry, I have it all in hand.

Callihan: I am pleased to hear it. Each step we take will lead us on the correct course, but a step backwards will then require a whole re-working of the system.

Garcia: You don’t need to be concerned, my part is secure. Just worry about everything else, make sure “he” is ready?

Callihan: He was ready last time, and I am confident he will be this time. This is our time, the time when we come to the forefront of this entire promotion and we make the world stand up and take notice. You did the right thing when you called me, Alex.

Garcia: That was never in doubt, I knew the options I had on the table but I need your advice on what to do. I have never felt more confident in my life since you came here and put me on track…..tonight is just another brick in the wall….

Callihan: And soon the “wall” will tower over all…..EWF will rest at the feet of our operation….and there will be no limits to the success we shall earn..

Garcia: I like the sound of that!

*Garcia stands up, ready for action, as Callihan finishes up on his phone.

Callihan: We have our orders…

Garcia: Tell me about it?

Callihan: I’ll fill you in on the way!

*Callihan and Garcia walk out of the door and head toward the ringside area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:40 am

Match 3
Mike Conrad vs Alex Garcia

JK: What the hell is Garcia working on?

DF: I don’t know but he seems so confident right now…

JK: That is what I am afraid of…

The sound of a dustbin lorry begins to beep out and the crowd in the Coliseum roar with delight as Mike Conrad comes walking out onto the stage, looking ready for action. He throws a lone arm into the air, basking in the adulation of the fans, before striding down the rampway whilst slapping hands with the fans in the front row.

DF: First time Mike Conrad has been in action since Atonement, it has been three weeks since he tumbled from the death-defying Dante’s Peak…..

JK: How badly will that affect him going into this match?

DF: Physically it shouldn’t be a problem….but mentally, that is a whole different ballgame. Conrad’s career was on the cusp of ending, that doesn’t just go away…

JK: And tonight he is up against a very dangerous opponent, he will need to move past his inner demons to survive Alex Garcia…

Conrad rolls under the bottom rope and he climbs up onto the turnbuckle, drinking in the cheers that are echoing from all around. He then turns his head toward the stage as “Seven Nation Army” rings out of the speakers…

DF: I just wonder how much Conrad is thinking about FEAR? The attack on Magnusson, the ongoing war….how much is that going to mess with his mind whilst this fight is ongoing?

JK: Any lapses from Conrad are likely to be punished for sure…..Garcia is responsible for putting both E-Unit and Wade Kelvin on the shelf last week, he will not hesitate to do the same to his opponent tonight…

Mike Conrad stands in the centre of the ring as Alex Garcia and Drake Callihan make their way down to the ring. Callihan is whispering into Garcia’s ear the entire time and Garcia nods in understanding before jumping up onto the apron and stepping into the ring. Garcia intensely stares down his opponent as the referee stands in between both men and reads the riot act.

DF: Referee telling the competitors exactly what he expects from them….

JK: Whether Garcia listens to that or not is a different matter altogether…

Both superstars nod in understanding before backing away to neutral corners, allowing the referee to call for the bell. Drake Callihan circles the ring and shouts instructions to Garcia as he and Conrad move into the centre of the ring and lockup….

JK: Should be a very interesting clash of styles here…

Garcia pulls Conrad into a side headlock, only for Conrad to bounce back against the ropes and push Garcia across the ring. Garcia comes back off the opposite ropes and dives into a clothesline but Conrad ducks underneath and rattles off a three punch combination before whipping Garcia off the ropes again and then send him flying with a huge backdrop….

DF: Mike Conrad looks in great shape here tonight…

Conrad welcomes Garcia back up and slings him into a hiptoss before dropping an elbow into the back of his neck and pulls Garcia into a reverse chinlock…

JK: Garcia won’t want to be pulled into a slow fight, he won’t want Conrad to drown the pace of this bout…

Garcia shifts his hips and manages to pull himself to one knee. Conrad is still leaning ontop of him but Garcia is able to land several hard side elbows to the midsection before pulling free and spinning out, nailing Conrad with a back suplex.

DF: Garcia did what he had to do in order to get out right there…

Both men get back up and Garcia lands a hard kick to the chest of Conrad, knocking him back into the corner, before running in and connecting with a shining wizard. He drags Conrad out of the corner and lifts him into a suplex before dropping him right down on his face….

JK: Conrad’s face just ate canvass…

DF: Opening the door for Alex Garcia…

Garcia crawls over to the corner and he begins to climb up the ropes to the top of the turnbuckle. He perches there, waiting for Conrad to stand up, and then he prepares himself for the jump….

JK: Axe handle…

Garcia comes off and drives his fists across the back of Conrad’s neck, dropping him down onto his knees. Callihan applauds from the outside as Garcia then runs off the ropes and comes back with an attempted spinning neckbreaker…

DF: Counter, backslide…

Conrad counters into a backslide pin attempt………………………….1…………………………………………..2………………….Garcia kicks out. Both men get back up to their feet and Garcia quickly moves in for a “codebreaker” but Conrad leans out of it, dropping Garcia on the back of his head, before slingshotting Garcia into the corner…

JK: It is Conrad’s heart and will to survive and compete that sets him apart….no matter what he is up against, he always finds a way to battle back…

Garcia’s head collides with the top of the turnbuckle and he staggers back into a waistlock from Conrad, who follows up with a bridging German suplex…………………………….1………………………………2………………………….shoulder up from Garcia. Both men get back up and Conrad kicks Garcia in the stomach before flipping him up into the air…

DF: Powerbomb…

Garcia rolls down the back of Conrad and pulls his legs out from under him before grabbing ahold of his ankle and turning it around…

JK: Anklelock….

The crowd look worried for a moment before Conrad turns on his back and kicks out with both feet, sending Garcia crashing across the ring. They both get back up and Garcia runs in, only to be lifted up and drilled by a Samoan drop……………………………….1…………………………..2……………………..shoulder up!

DF: Conrad with a near fall…..

JK: I don’t think that was part of Drake Callihan’s plan…

Conrad gets back up and he pulls Garcia into a piledriver position but Garcia counters by swiping the legs of his opponent and then tries to turn him over…

JK: Texas…

Garcia looks for the cloverleaf but Conrad grabs his head and drags him down into a small package……………………..1……………………………………….2…………………………shoulder up. They both scramble back up and Garcia steals in with a hard kick to the stomach…

DF: CATALINA…

Conrad turns out and counters the stunner into a neckbreaker…………………….1…………………….2…………..kickout. Conrad crawls back up to his feet, revving the crowd up, before he ushers Garcia to his feet and then dives into the air…

JK: DUST…

Garcia counters the RKO attempt into a tiger suplex…
….1
………2
…………………….kickout from Conrad!

DF: Excellent wrestling action on the go here…..

JK: And look at Callihan, still on that phone…

DF: He’s a busy man….

Callihan is tapping away on his phone as he walks around the ring, occasionally shouting instructions to Garcia, as both men get back up in the ring and Garcia lifts Conrad up onto his shoulders…

JK: Gutbuster…

Conrad elbows his way off the back and lifts Garcia into an atomic drop before connecting with a jumping enzeguiri to the side of Garcia’s head……………………………1…………………………………2………………shoulder up again from Garcia. The crowd are willing Conrad on as he crawls back to his feet and pulls Garcia into position…

DF: Jackhammer…

Garcia floats over the back of the attempted suplex and nails a face-first Russian legsweep…………………1……………………………..2………………..Conrad pushes his shoulder up off the mat. Garcia breathes deeply, looking slightly exasperated, and then crawls back to his feet…

JK: Garcia possibly thinking that Conrad would have wilted by now…

DF: You expect a guy who has been out of the gym for three weeks to be a little off the pace, but Conrad is holding his own…

Garcia pulls Conrad into position for a package piledriver but Conrad kicks his legs, refusing to budge, before he charges Garcia into the corner. He begins to drive in with heavy shoulder-thrusts before Garcia drives both of his knees up, slamming them into the front of Conrad’s face and sends him sprawling back across the canvass. Garcia then climbs out onto the apron and takes his time before diving into a springboard…

JK: Conrad’s vision is scrambled…

DF: SHINING WIZARD!

Alex Garcia flies through the air and slams his knees into the jaw of Conrad, dropping him on the mat, before he drives into the cover…
….1
………..2
………………..Conrad just manages to push his shoulder up!

JK: I thought Garcia had picked up the win there….

DF: Conrad never one to quit….

Garcia gets back up to his feet and he looks to pull Conrad into a belly to belly slam but Conrad headbutts his way out, staggering Garcia, and then lifts him up into a sidewalk slam as he comes back in…………………1………………………2………………..Garcia kicks out. Drake Callihan bangs his hand on the mat and urges Garcia to “up his game”….

JK: Alex Garcia needs to get his mind back in focus because right now it is Mike Conrad in the driving seat….

DF: Conrad back in the EWF mix and he is looking great…

Conrad gets back up to his feet and he walks to the corner, crouching in wait for Garcia to rise. Alex Garcia is groggy but eventually he stumbles back to a vertical base and Conrad rushes out toward him…

JK: SPEAR!

Garcia spins out and connects with a fantastic spinning heel kick before diving ontop of Conrad……………………….1………………………………2……………………shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and Garcia runs toward his opponent…

DF: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

Garcia looks to nail the zigzag neckbreaker but Conrad grabs the ropes for leverage and rolls his shoulders, sending Garcia sprawling across the ring. Garcia gets back up and rushes back toward Conrad, only to be lifted up and flapjacked across the top rope….

JK: Conrad slowed Garcia down instantly…

Garcia staggers back around and Conrad plants him with a double armed DDT before heading for the corner. Drake Callihan shakes his head with annoyance as Conrad climbs the ropes to the top of the turnbuckle and then jumps off…

DF: LEGDROP!

The crowd cheer to the rafters as Conrad lands the legdrop across the throat of Garcia and makes the cover…………………..1……………………………………2……………..Garcia just manages to throw his shoulder up in the air. Conrad runs his hands along the top of his head, looking shocked, before he clambers back up to a vertical base and drags Garcia toward him…

JK: Gutwrench…

Garcia spins out and tries to take Conrad down into a crossface but Conrad elbows his way free and counters with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Garcia staggers back up and Conrad jumps in….

DF: DUST…

Garcia shoves Conrad into the corner, blocking the RKO, and then chases in for an attempted bodysplash but only for Conrad to roll away, sending Garcia crashing into the turnbuckle. Alex staggers back around and Conrad runs off the adjacent ropes before returning with a swinging neckbreaker takedown……………1………………………….2………………..Garcia pushes his shoulder off the mat.

JK: Conrad getting his eye in now….Drake Callihan does not look too impressed…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:41 am

Callihan is tapping his hand against the apron with frustration as Conrad gets back up to his feet and drags Garcia up by the hair, flipping him up onto his shoulders for a powerbomb….

DF: Not happening…

Garcia jumps out of the back and spins Conrad around before aiming a kick at the stomach of his foe, only for Conrad to catch his leg and then sweeps his standing leg…

JK: Liontamer coming up…

Garcia twists and turns, refusing to be dragged in, and then he rolls backwards and sends Conrad toppling over him and through the ropes to the apron. Garcia scrambles back up and he runs the opposite ropes before sprinting back into a dropkick….

DF: LOOKOUT!

The crowd wince as the dropkick connects and sends Conrad flying from the apron and smashing into the ringside barrier, leaving him motionless on the floor. Drake Callihan fist pumps the air and nods his head…

JK: Callihan looks happier now…

DF: Garcia has swung the pendulum…

Alex Garcia climbs out onto the apron, ignoring the referee, and then jumps down onto the floor below. Mike Conrad is barely getting back to his feet as Garcia crushes him against the barrier with a running knee to the back of the head before he drags Conrad back up to his feet and hauls him back into the ring….

JK: This is the man we expected to see when Alex Garcia signed his EWF contract…

DF: And now you are getting him in all of his glory, brimming with confidence…

Drake Callihan walks over and begins to converse with Garcia, instructing him on his next move. Garcia smiles and nods in understanding before he jumps back up onto the apron, where he turns to the crowd and begins to taunt them.

JK: Garcia is having the time of his life now….

Mike Conrad is slowly getting back to his feet and Garcia holds onto the top rope, waiting for his move, and then he dives into the springboard…

DF: DRAGON….OH BOOM!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

JK: Pulled from the left field….hail mary…

Garcia looks for a flying dragonrana but Conrad shows great awareness to catch him on his shoulders and drill him with a sitdown powerbomb…
…1
…….2
…………..3!

DF: It’s ov-no!

JK: Garcia just managing to kick out….

DF: Drake Callihan was on the brink there…

Callihan is leaning on the ropes, looking relieved, as the referee holds up two fingers and signals the match to continue. Mike Conrad looks at the referee, stunned disbelief on his features, before he begins to scramble back to his feet…

JK: Mike Conrad was so sure he had the three count in the bag there…

DF: Three thousand strong in the Coliseum thought so too…

Drake Callihan is tapping away furiously on his phone, looking agitated, as Mike Conrad gives a signal to the crowd and then drags Alex Garcia up. Garcia’s body is limp, lack of fight, and Conrad pulls him into a front facelock before lifting “Wildfire” into the air…

JK: Jackhammer…

Garcia floats over the shoulder of Conrad and then spins him around before kicking him in the stomach….

DF: CATALINA….

Conrad ducks out of the stunner attempt and pulls Garcia into a schoolboy rollup……………….1………………………..2………………Garcia kicks out. Both superstars make it back to their feet and Conrad kicks Garcia in the stomach….

JK: Piledriver!

Garcia counters out of the piledriver with a backdrop and then quickly spins away. He pushes his hair out of his face and then sprints at Conrad, who is just getting back up…

DF: SUNSET HEIGHTS!

JK: He nailed it…

The crowd groan as Garcia plants Mike Conrad into the canvass with the zigzag neckbreaker. Garcia smiles in triumph as he sits on the chest of Conrad and pulls his legs up for the cover…
….1

JK: Brave effort from Mike Conrad but this was too much of an ask on his first match back…

DF: He’s so tough but Garcia is vibing right now…

….2
……………3!

DF: HE GOT THE ROPES!

Drake Callihan curses loudly as Mike Conrad moves his left foot at the last second and drops it across the bottom rope, rendering the pinfall invalid. Alex Garcia is already celebrating as the referee pulls his arm down and points to Mike Conrad’s foot on the bottom rope…

JK: Garcia didn’t even know that Conrad had the ropes…

DF: He was too caught up in the moment….

Drake Callihan is urging Alex Garcia to concentrate, ordering him to pick Conrad up and “finish the job”. Garcia calms himself down, breathing deeply, and then beckons Conrad back up to his feet, where he gives him the finger and kicks him in the stomach…

JK: CATALINA…

Garcia looks for the stunner for a third time but Conrad pushes him against the ropes and then waits for him to come back…

JK: DUSTBUSTER!

DF: Wiped out…

Alex Garcia counters out of the RKO with a beautiful dropsault to the face of Conrad as he comes running in, leaving the former binman in a heap on the deck. Garcia then raises his middle finger to the booing fans and he heads to the corner, where he begins to ascend to the top rope…

JK: Garcia is going high risk….

Garcia gets to the top rope and he nods down at Callihan before raising his arms and dives through the air with picture perfect flight…

DF: FLYING HEADBUTT!

Mike Conrad drives his knees up at the last moment, crashing them into the face of Alex Garcia and sending him rolling under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring…

JK: Did you see what I just saw?

DF: Your damn right I did….the blood sprayed everywhere….

Drake Callihan’s face drops as he rushes around the ring to where Alex Garcia is kneeling, the extent of the injury becoming apparent to all in attendance.

JK: The referee might have to call this one off…

The cameras zoom in and show the blood that is streaming from the face of Garcia, a deep split opened up along the bridge of his nose. The referee is leaning through the ropes, asking Garcia if he wants to throw the towel in, but Callihan is waving his hands and stalling for time…

DF: There is no way that Alex Garcia can continue here…..look at the blood all over his face…

JK: His nose and possibly even his cheekbone is shattered here…..there is blood everywhere…

DF: Folks this is sports entertainment but the risks are real, as we are seeing right now…

Mike Conrad is still regaining his composure in the ring as Callihan is kneeling next to Garcia on the outside, trying to stem then blood flow whilst speaking to Garcia at the same time. Garcia’s arms and hands are soaked in blood….

JK: It just seemed so innocuous….Garcia went to the top and he jumped off for the headbutt…

DF: He took two knees straight to his face, that is enough force to break bones clean….

The referee is telling Drake Callihan that the match needs to be stopped and Alex Garcia must be treated immediately but Callihan looks apprehensive and he asks for a little more time.

JK: The referee is being extremely lenient here….this is just insane…

DF: Garcia could be out of action for some time after these injuries….the referee needs to make the correct call…

The referee is shaking his head at Callihan and telling him this needs to be stopped, leaving the manager disappointed. The official turns to the timekeeper and signals for the bell, bringing the match to a premature stoppage. The crowd look concerned as the blood continues to flow…

JK: Garcia probably had this match in the palm of his hand, but in one instant it has all gone south…

DF: I’ve been around this business for twenty years and I haven’t seen many injuries like this…

Callihan waits for the ringside doctor to start tending to Alex Garcia, who is extremely disorientated, and then turns to the referee and points toward Mike Conrad.

Callihan: He did this…..he should be disqualified for this….

JK: Callihan is furious…

DF: Understandably so but his argument is pointless here, this is not Conrad’s fault…

Mike Conrad, still feeling the effects of the match, hobbles over to the ropes and looks down at the blood-stained Garcia and then to the angry Drake Callihan. Conrad shakes his head at Callihan’s accusations…

Callihan: Look what you did, you dummy…

Conrad: Watch your mouth….that’s nothing to do with me…..this is the risks of the game…

Callihan: You can look forward to a lawsuit, jacka55…

Conrad: Bring it on….

Callihan: You’re going to wish you never said that…

Drake Callihan turns on his heel and heads back to Alex Garcia, who is being guided by medics into the aisleway. Garcia’s head is tilted backward, slowing the flow of blood, and slowly walks up the ramp toward the back. In the ring, Mike Conrad waves at the supportive crowd…

JK: What did Drake Callihan mean by “going to wish you never said that”?

DF: I don’t know but Callihan isn’t the sort of guys who makes threats lightly…

JK: Mike Conrad could not have anticipated such an eventful comeback fight……

DF: There is no such thing as a “gimme” here in EWF….the important thing is that Conrad is back on the map, he’s off the mark with a victory…no matter how it was gained….and the nightmares of what FEAR did to him are in the past….

JK: ARE THEY?

The crowd suddenly scream and boo as a giant of a man, dressed all in black with a clown mask on, jumps the barricade and rolls into the ring. He spins Conrad around and lifts him onto his shoulders before drilling him with an F-5 in the middle of the ring.

DF: That’s one of the guys who attacked Magnusson earlier…

JK: One of the same ones we saw in last week’s main event….

DF: What is the deal here? Why are FEAR striking now…

The masked man kneels over Conrad, and then tilts his head up to the stage. Alex Garcia has been removed from the stage way but Drake Callihan looks back down to the ring, staring intently, before a dark smile crosses his face and he follows Garcia into the back.

JK: What the hell was that?

DF: What?

JK: That interaction between Callihan and the masked guy in the ring….tell me you saw that?

DF: I didn’t catch it, but if it is true then what are we dealing with here? Is there a connection between Callihan and FEAR?

JK: I don’t even want to begin to speculate, but I saw that smile…..Callihan made a threat to Conrad and seconds later he is laid out by a member of FEAR…..seems more than coincidental to me?

DF: I can’t comment too much but things just got a whole lot more interesting…..this war is peaking…

JK: The casualty list is clocking up…..what on earth is going to happen next?

DF: Vincent Costello and Jimmy Phillips are about to be locked inside a fifteen foot steel cage with FEAR, that is what is going to happen…the EWF/FEAR fight continues right here on Conflict…

JK: And as soon as we have an update on the condition of Alex Garcia, who we must remember suffered horrific injuries in that last match, we will bring them to you right here guys….please stay tuned…

The masked man disappears into the crowd and out of sight as the referee from the previous bout kneels in the ring and checks on the condition of Mike Conrad. The EWF superstar is groggy, holding the back of his neck, but conscious. The crowd give him a round of applause as he gets back to his feet and begins to make his way out of the ring.

DF: The career of Mike Conrad is not sedating in the slightest…the rollercoaster continues…

JK: And in just a few moments we take a turn into the unknown…

Official result: Mike Conrad via referee stoppage
Match time: 9 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:41 am

*We go backstage and the crowd roar in approval as Jimmy Phillips is standing by with Kelsey Hughes.

Kelsey: Jimmy, in just moments you team with Vincent Costello against Dario Machiavelli and Ojore inside a fifteen foot high steel cage. After all you have been through with FEAR so far, do you expect the war to end tonight?

Phillips: I don’t know if this war is ever going to end, but I know that it is down to me, and the rest of the guys fighting for EWF to do something drastic and to do it real soon. This is not only getting out of hand now, everything is literally hanging by a thread, the very foundations of this promotion are crumbling….earlier tonight, Daniel Magnusson was brutally assaulted….just minutes ago you saw Mike Conrad attacked, again!

FEAR are holding back, so why should we? Tonight Dario Machiavelli and Ojore are trapped inside a steel cage with me and Costello….nowhere to run, nowhere to hide…….this isn’t going to be easy, I accept that, but I feel confident, I feel ready…..tonight is our night…

Kelsey: What about Vincent Costello? Do you have a problem teaming with the EWF Champion?

Phillips: No problem at all. I would be lying if I said I liked Costello, but I respect the fact that he is the world champion, one of the best on this roster, and he has agreed to fight for EWF, no matter what his reasons are.

Whilst FEAR are around there is always going to be a level of mistrust between everyone on this roster….we don’t know who is behind those masks……but now more than ever we need to stick together, stand united in the face of adversity……for the sake of this industry, we need to win…

*The crowd cheer

Kelsey: And do you have any predictions for the upcoming match, Jimmy?

Phillips: Pain and suffering….only this time, it won’t be EWF feeling the wrath of violence…..it is about time FEAR got a taste of their own medicine!

Kelsey: Thanks for your time Jimmy and good luck out there..

*Phillips smiles at Kelsey and then zips up his hooded jacket before walking out of the camera shot.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:42 am

*The scene changes and there are raised voices, quickly identified as Alex Garcia and Drake Callihan. Garcia’s face is drenched in blood but he is refusing medical attention.

Garcia: That wasn’t a part of the plan, man!

Callihan: I know that Alex, and right now isn’t the time but you completed your assignment all the same.

Garcia: Well isn’t that just fantastic. My face is shattered but I got the job done, hurray for me!

Callihan: After you have been to the hospital and calmed down, you will see what a success tonight has been.

Garcia: And has “he” been in touch?

Callihan: He has, and he is very happy with we achieved out there.

Garcia: And Conrad was taken care of?

Callihan: Like clockwork, you can see the tape after you have been attended to. But this is it now Alex, we are closing in…

Garcia: I hope you’re right because I didn’t just break my nose for no reason…..

Callihan: Let the medics do their job and then we can get out of here…..there is still much that needs to be discussed….I have already organised a meeting…

Garcia: And is the “equalizer” coming?

Callihan: Naturally, this will be a reunion to remember. EWF is falling, Alex, just like I promised you!

*Garcia grins smugly through his crimson mask and then the scene changes again

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:43 am

*There is a mixed reaction from the crowd as Vincent Costello swaggers out of his dressing room, the EWF Title slung over his shoulder, and bumps into Hugh Cartwright outside.

Costello: Come for a soundbite?

Cartwright: Just a quick word if I may….

Costello: Not really, I have a match….and talking to you is going to put me in the wrong frame of mind,,,

Cartwright: It won’t take long, I just want to know what made you decide to fight for EWF?

Costello: Didn’t you listen earlier when I said all of this….i’m not fighting for EWF, I am fighting for ME…..do not get it twisted….we just so happen to share a mutual enemy right now, so business is taking care of business…..as soon as FEAR is done and dusted, everyone else can fall back in line…..this is my empire and I will protect it at all costs…

Cartwright: And after the attack on Daniel Magnusson earlier tonight….

Costello: I don’t care about Magnusson….you stick your nose in once too often and you are going to get burned, that’s what happened to him and he needs to learn his lesson. He isn’t a pro-wrestler, he isn’t a fighter…..he needs to remember that and stay off the front line, let me take care of whatever I need to…

Cartwright: FEAR seem to be growing in numbers by the day….are you worried that tonight’s steel cage match could represent another opportunity for them to make a statement?

Costello: You are talking to the only man on this roster to have stopped FEAR, single-handedly, so I think you can leave the questions about “worry” at the door. These guys don’t intimidate me….I don’t care if there is 10 or 100, when they step into my yard then they better be prepared for the consequences….this dog can bite with the best of them…

Cartwright: And…

Costello: And nothing….look I said no interview and yet you continue to weasel around here, always snooping…..i’ve got a job to do……get the hell out of my way…

*Costello pushes Cartwright to the floor and then walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:44 am

*We change scene for one final time and the crowd boo intensely as Dario Machiavelli is shown standing with Ojore inside the FEAR locker-room.

Machiavelli: The time is now, Ojore…….here tonight we have achieved many things, but there is still one goal that needs to be completed…..one wrong that must be righted……

EWF is weak, almost down on bended knee, and the opportunity to strike at the heart of this dynasty is upon us….

Ojore: We burn to the ground…

*Machiavelli smiles

Machiavelli: Yes we will…..tonight we can take two of the proudest warriors that this company possesses and we can plant their heads upon a stake, high enough for the whole world to see……tonight we can sacrifice their offerings on the altar of FEAR……

Ojore: Tonight we party…

Machiavelli: A celebration unlike any other…..EWF are retreating into their shell, their downfall is imminent….but as with any weakened animal, we must prepare ourselves sufficiently against a retaliatory strike….

Ojore: They not hurt us…

Machiavelli: I doubt it too, but we must air on the side of caution all the same……EWF is desperate, they will do whatever it takes to fight us off but we are hungry, ravenous…..we are unstoppable and tonight they are going to learn that the hard way.

We have done all that we set out to do…..Daniel Magnusson has been punished….Mike Conrad neutralized…..and now all eyes shall be cast upon the masterpiece of our collection….this is our scene, Ojore, this is the money-maker…

*Ojore nods his large head

Machiavelli: Tonight we call all of our brothers to arms…..tonight the lightning shall strike the moonlit tower and the stars shall align….

Tonight we shall inject our own brand of poison into the stuttering heart of EWF…..we shall give it a new lease of life……..tonight….

FEAR SHALL RISE!

*Machiavelli laughs darkly as Ojore smiles and then scene cuts to ringside.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:51 am

Main Event
Steel Cage
Jimmy Phillips/Vincent Costello vs Dario Machiavelli/Ojore

JK: What a crazy night this has been…

DF: Kicked off the show with the attack on Daniel Magnusson, the debut of Enforcer, Vincent Costello vowing to fight for EWF….the continued rivalries of Thunder/Wood and Wells/Jones….and then the assault of Mike Conrad just moments ago….the war between EWF and FEAR has gone to a whole new level…

JK: And things are about to get a whole lot more interesting…

All eyes in the arena turn upwards as the lights dim and an eerie blue light shines into the rafters and the menacing mass of the steel cage begins to descend around the ring. The crowd roar in approval as the giant structure falls into place, gleaming maliciously in the darkness.

DF: In just a few moments we are going to see four EWF superstar step inside that barbaric structure…I have seen lives changed and careers ended inside the cage…

JK: This is an extremely dangerous scenario but there has to be an end to this war, perhaps it can come tonight inside this hellacious environment…

“Cold Ash” hits the speakers and there are cheers from the vociferous crowd as Jimmy Phillips walks out onto the stage. He bounces from one foot to the other, intensity on his face, before he throws his hands in the air and red pyros explode all around him.

DF: For Jimmy Phillips this has been a long, long road…..FEAR broke his shoulder, nearly ended his career….they kidnapped his fiance and attacked him on numerous occasions…

JK: Earlier tonight they then attacked his friend, Mike Conrad, again….Jimmy Phillips knows that tonight he can settle the score with this tyranny….he knows that something needs to be done…

DF: He’s said it himself, until FEAR are out of the picture Jimmy Phillips will never gain the success he desires in this business…

Jimmy Phillips stands in the aisleway, staring at the steel cage, and then he unzips his hoody and throws it into the crowd. Phillips walks around the ring and he climbs up onto the apron before stepping through the doorway and into the cell.

JK: Phillips displaying no FEAR as he climbs inside the steel cage…

DF: Tonight is not a night for nerves, you need to prepare to go beyond where you have ever gone before…..in order to walk away victorious these men will have to put on the performance of a lifetime…

Jimmy Phillips walks around the ring, running his hand along the steel mesh, before “Godfather” echoes out and there is a very mixed reaction from the crowd in attendance. Purple fireworks shoot up into the air and explode in the air as the EWF World Champion, Vincent Costello, walks into the picture.

JK: Last week we saw Jimmy Phillips and other members of the EWF roster come to the aid of Vincent Costello, helping him to defend the EWF Title successfully against Dario Machiavelli and Ojore…..tonight it is Costello who comes to the aid of EWF….

DF: Whether he likes it or not, Costello is a part of the EWF team right now……and I feel better having him on our side…

JK: Can’t argue that…the EWF Champion is fighting against FEAR, the crowd may not like Costello but they respect the decision he had made…

Costello swaggers down to the ring, a sneer on his face, and he holds the EWF Championship above his head as he walks around the ring. He lays the belt down on top of the announce table and tells the commentators to keep a watch on it before heading back to the ring and climbing inside the cage.

DF: No love lost between Jimmy Phillips and Vincent Costello….

JK: But there is respect and a mutual enemy….these two are united in their fight against FEAR…..that is a very strong bond…

Costello and Phillips stare each other down and then nod in understanding before turning away into opposite corners. The lights in the arena then dim and “People are strange” begins to play out. The boos are deafening but the lights are still switched off, complete darkness in the arena.

JK: This is freaky…

DF: FEAR sending a message…

A lone light then begins to move around the entranceway and the cameras zoom in, showing Ojore with his trademark lantern in hand. He raises the lantern over his head and then slams it down on the ramp, causing fire to blaze from either side of the stage.

JK: WHOAH!

The crowd scream and more boos ring out as the lights come back on and Dario Machiavelli is standing in front of the fire, a dark smile on his face. The flames then begin to lower as Ojore marches down to join his leader, heading toward the cage.

DF: Ojore and Machiavelli look ready to cause some pain…

JK: Do they ever look like anything else? This is one of the most dangerous propositions that has ever threatened professional wrestling….we don’t know how many members of FEAR there are, how far their influence stretches…..what their ultimate goal is…..

DF: These guys want power, they want full control…..and unfortunately we don’t have a clue who is fighting for them right now…..confusion and mistrust is rife in the EWF locker-room….

JK: All because of these two men right here…

Ojore grabs the cage wall and shakes it, animalisticly roaring, before Machiavelli taps him on the back and orders him to follow to the cage entrance. Machiavelli continues to smile as Phillips and Costello pace the ring, ready for battle.

DF: I do not envy that referee who is in the ring right now….caught in the crossfire…

JK: Rules of this match are simple…victory occurs by pinfall, submission or both members of one team climbing over the top with both feet touching the floor…

DF: I don’t think you have to worry about who wins this match, be more concerned about if any of these four manage to walk away at all…

The referee in the middle does his best to control all four men, but his attempts prove futile. There is a momentary stare-down between all four competitors and then Jimmy Phillips bursts forwards and knocks Machiavelli to the ground with a solid forearm. Ojore quickly grabs Phillips by the neck but Costello is across with a kick to Ojore’s stomach, allowing Phillips and the EWF Champion to double team the big man…

JK: Costello and Phillips will need to work together throughout if they want a positive result here…

Ojore tries to cover up as Costello rattles a right hand into his jaw and then Phillips runs off the ropes, flying back with a shoulder tackle that takes the big man off his feet. Dario Machiavelli then comes back into the fray and Phillips cracks him with a right shot, sending him into the pathway of Costello, who then lifts Machiavelli up and scoop slams him down on the canvass….

DF: Great start from the unlikely rivals…

Ojore begins to get back up as Costello slams into him with a running knee to the temple, sending the big man spinning into Jimmy Phillips, who plants him with a solid DDT. Costello then climbs up onto the ropes, running his hands along the steel as he does so, before giving a signal and preparing to jump….

JK: KERB STOMP!

Machiavelli is back up and he lands a solid punch to the midsection of Costello, doubling him up, before he grabs him by the neck and hauls him off the top rope, slamming him down on the canvass with real power. Costello rolls away in pain as Phillips takes the fight back to Dario and knocks him back to the ropes with rights and lefts before sending Machiavelli across the ring….

DF: Look at the power…

Phillips demonstrates his immense power by lifting Machiavelli up over his head on the comeback, benching him with ease. The crowd are cheering loudly as Phillips holds Dario up in midair before he prepares to bring him back down with a bump….

JK: Waited too long…

Ojore runs across and ploughs his head into the gut of Jimmy Phillips, causing him to drop Dario Machiavelli to the ground. Phillips is doubled up, winded, and Ojore grabs him by the scruff of the neck before he runs him forwards….

*Crowd groan

DF: That’s why that cage is around the ring, that is exactly what this match was built for…

Jimmy Phillips is launched against the side of the cage, causing the whole structure to shake on its hinges. He drops back to his feet and Ojore runs him to the opposite side before slinging him against the side of the cage again…..Phillips falls down and into the grasp of the big man, who promptly lifts him up and decimates “The Talent” with a huge belly to belly slam…

JK: That could finish it…

…..2
……………Vincent Costello breaks up the cover!

DF: Costello proving he is a team player….

Costello rakes his boot in the eye of Ojore before running off the opposite ropes and returning with a solid boot straight to the face of the big man, leaving him sprawled on his back. Dario Machiavelli then gets back up and he tries to lift Costello onto his shoulders but the world champion elbows his way free and kicks Machiavelli in the stomach…

JK: Fisherman’s suplex!

…..2
………Ojore drags Costello off the cover and then attempts to squash him with a huge splash!

DF: Costello had to dodge a bullet there….

JK: The gun was fully loaded…

Costello rolls out of the way of the splash and then he waits for Ojore to roll toward the side of the cage before he runs to the opposite side and returns with a flying dropkick that squashes the big man right against the side of the steel…

DF: Costello fighting on pure instinct here….using all the techniques that led him to the world championship…

Machiavelli gets back up and he boots Costello in the stomach before attempting a pumphandle slam but Costello drops off the back and pushes Machiavelli away, straight into the pathway of Jimmy Phillips…

JK: Samoan drop!

1………………………………..2……………………………..Machiavelli pops his shoulder.

DF: This crowd seems so shocked by the teamwork of Costello and Phillips…

JK: I guess the mutual hatred of FEAR is pushing them to co-exist…

Phillips lets Machiavelli get up and then whips him into the corner, allowing Costello to follow up with a running splash. Machiavelli then staggers out and is dropped by a huge right hand from Phillips, which is followed up by a running legdrop from the world champion………………………………1……………………2…………..Machiavelli kicks out again!

JK: Machiavelli not having a pleasant time right now…

DF: FEAR always has a plan, Johnny that is the scary thing…

Ojore is back up on his feet and Costello tries to drive him against the side of the cage but the big man stops him dead in his tracks with a vice like right hand before driving a headbutt into Costello’s face, sending him rolling across the ring. Phillips follows in with a diving attack but Ojore catches him in a bearhug and then charges forwards, crushing JP against the steel mesh….

JK: Ojore has so much power…..it is scary….

Costello makes his way back up and Ojore grips by the throat and lifts him into the air, chucking him forwards into the side of the cage, causing him to get tangled up in the ropes as he falls. Jimmy Phillips comes back and rocks Ojore with right hands before running the ropes for more momentum….

DF: OH SNAP!

Ojore ducks his head and he sends Phillips flying into a sensational backdrop, allowing JP to fall from about ten feet onto his back. Phillips stumbles back up and Ojore lifts him with ease and then decimates him with a variation on the World’s Strongest Slam….

JK: Ojore is going to do this single-handedly….

1…………………………………………2…………………Phillips manages to kick out. Ojore pushes himself back to a vertical base and he rips Costello from the tangle of ropes by his head and then hauls him through the air, slamming Costello’s whole body against the cage wall. VC then falls back into the grip of Ojore, who wraps both hands around Costello’s head and then pushes the world champion’s face into the mesh…

DF: This is horrific…

JK: He will tear the flesh from Costello’s face if he has to….

Machiavelli stumbles up and he laughs as Ojore grates the face of Costello against the steel, pushing harder and harder until Costello’s face is completely immersed within the steel. The torture continues until Jimmy Phillips runs in and clobbers Ojore from behind with a clotheline. The big man staggers away and Phillips chases after him with a running chopblock to the back of the knees…

JK: Phillips doing whatever he has to….

DF: But it isn’t enough….

Phillips scrambles back up but only in time to run into a big boot from Machiavelli. Dario throws his arms in the air and urges Phillips back to his feet before scooping him up onto his shoulders…

JK: DEATH VALLEY….

Machiavelli spins Phillips around but JP slips off the back and then runs off the ropes with serious speed, gathering huge momentum….

DF: GAME-CHANGER!

Machiavelli rolls out of the way in time and allows Ojore to charge in with a huge spear that almost splits Jimmy Phillips in two. Machiavelli holds his jaw and then drops into the cover…
…1
………2
………………Phillips just manages to get his shoulder up in time!

JK: I thought that Jimmy Phillips was a goner right there…

Costello is back on his feet, a slight cut over his left eye, and he runs forwards and bulldogs Machiavelli onto the mat, taking the FEAR leader out of action. He then rolls back onto his feet as Ojore charges towards him…

DF: SPE…

Costello rolls out of the way, sending Ojore crashing through the ropes and his head drives right against the solid steel of the cage. The crowd in approval as Costello pulls Ojore away from the ropes and uses all his power to lift the giant into a sickening piledriver….

JK: Vincent Costello showing the whole world exactly why he is the world heavyweight champion….

DF: This is why I am so happy that EWF have this guy on board….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:52 am

Costello looks down at Ojore with a grim expression before he turns to Dario Machiavelli and drags him up. He looks out at the crowd, who are cheering him on, and then lifts Machiavelli into a powerbomb position and slams him down ontop of the chest of Ojore….

JK: Talk about some impact….

DF: Talk about Vincent Costello ripping the script….

Costello stares down at both members of FEAR and then he heads for the ropes, where he begins to scale the side of the cage. Jimmy Phillips is slowly getting back to his feet in the ring, unaware that Costello is climbing to safety….

JK: Costello is getting the hell out of there….

DF: But what about Phillips…

JK: He’s climbing too…

Jimmy Phillips presses his hands against the side of the cage wall and begins to climb up the ropes and the cage. Vincent Costello is already at the top and he swings his legs over the platform at the top and moves over to the other side of the structure….

JK: FEAR need to wake up because this match is slipping away from them….

Ojore is back on his feet and he grabs Jimmy Phillips by the leg before dragging him back down to the canvass and catches him in his arms before spinning him into a huge spinebuster…………………………1………………………….2……………………………shoulder up.

DF: Vincent Costello is out on the floor….but I don’t know if that is helpful for Jimmy Phillips…

JK: The world champion may have just fed Phillips to the lions…

Vincent Costello drops down onto the hard flooring outside of the ring, but he immediately recognises the problem. He bangs his hands against the side of the cage and shouts encouragement to Jimmy Phillips, but “The Talent” is facing a two on one assault….

JK: Jimmy Phillips is stuck between a rock and a hard place right now…

Phillips staggers back up and Machiavelli kicks him in the stomach and then drops him with a pumphandle slam before Ojore runs off the ropes and comes back with a huge splash…………………1………………………2………………shoulder up. Ojore drops down and wraps his hands around Phillips’ throat, choking him….

DF: This is just turning into a beating now…

Vincent Costello shakes his head and he walks around to the cage door, where he instructs the referee on the outside to open it for him. The referee agrees and begins to unlock the door…..

JK: OH MY WORD!

Dario Machiavelli runs across and he punts the door, swinging it out with real venom and blasting it in the face of Costello, sending him flying across the floor. The crowd boo furiously as Machiavelli pulls the door shut once again and the beat down of Phillips continues….

DF: I just don’t see how Jimmy Phillips can withstand this….

Ojore drags Phillips up and he lets out another roar before pulling him into a gutwrench and swinging him up into the air…

JK: THUNDER!

Phillips jumps out of the back and he flies through the air, catching Machiavelli with a flying clothesline. Phillips then rolls back onto his feet and he beckons Ojore towards him…

DF: HERE COMES THE FREIGHT TRAIN!

Ojore runs at Phillips and dives into a splash, only for JP to roll out of the way and send the big man crashing against the turnbuckle. Ojore staggers back out and Phillips wraps his hands around the waist of the monster and nails a release German….

JK: That is amazing strength….

Machiavelli gets back up and Phillips rocks him with right hands before whipping Dario off the ropes and lifts him into a huge flapjack take-down as he comes back. Phillips then rolls back onto his feet and he stalks Ojore for a few moments, waiting for him to stand…

DF: Hell of an effort by Jimmy Phillips, fighting this alone….

JK: Like a true warrior…..TOUCHDOWN!

Phillips looks for the “rock-bottom” but Machiavelli is back up and he pulls Phillips away and connects with a Russian legsweep……………………….1…………………………..2………….Phillips gets his shoulder up. Dario gets back to his feet and he climbs up onto the ropes before jumping off and lands a kneedrop right to the skull of Phillips……………………………………1………………………..2………………….kickout once more!

DF: But I don’t know how much more of this Phillips can take….this is a sustained beating…

Machiavelli pulls Phillips up onto his feet and pushes him forwards, into the path of Ojore who promptly scoops JP up onto his shoulders…

JK: RUNNING POWERSLAM!

Phillips kicks his legs and drops off the back before shoving Ojore forwards, sending him crashing into Machiavelli and knocking him to the ground. Ojore then turns back around…

DF: TOUCHDOWN!

The crowd roar in approval as Jimmy Phillips nails Ojore with the rock-bottom and then hooks both legs………………………1……………………………………………2……………………………..thr-Machiavelli breaks the cover up at the final moment!

JK: That was so close….

Machiavelli quickly gets to his feet and he lifts Jimmy Phillips up onto his shoulders as he rises up…

DF: DEATH VALLEY…

Phillips drops off the back and he locks Machiavelli into a full nelson submission hold…

JK: Masterlock…

The crowd are on their feet as Phillips locks the arms of Machiavelli in place and then begins to press down on the back of his neck, forcing him into a sickening submission. The referee is asking Machiavelli if he wants to quit but the FEAR leader shakes his head and refuses to give up…

DF: Machiavelli is not giving up without a fight here…

Vincent Costello is beginning to stir on the outside, but he is still groggy, as Phillips pushes Machiavelli down into a seated position and synches the submission in at its fullest. Machiavelli looks on the brink of giving up when Ojore comes running across…..

JK: OH SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

DF: We need help….

Phillips pulls Machiavelli out of the way and sends Ojore slamming into the referee and both go flying through the cage door and tumbling down onto the hard flooring outside of the ring. Jimmy Phillips quickly releases the submission hold on Machiavelli and goes over to see what has happened…

JK: That referee, as well as Ojore, may be seriously hurt…

DF: That was a hellacious crash…

Phillips leans out of the cage door, looking down at the wreckage, as a masked man jumps the barrier and runs forwards, slamming the steel door right against the top of Phillips’ head and sending him tumbling back into the centre of the ring.

JK: FEAR in trouble and now here is the goddamn cavalry…

Vincent Costello is back up on his feet and he runs into the FEAR member, lifting him up into a bearhug position, before rushing him backward and slamming him over the announce table and into a heap on the opposite side…

DF: We need to get the hell out of the way here…

Costello gets back to his feet and he throws the equipment off the top of the table before he drags the member of FEAR ontop and prepares to suplex him…

JK: Costello is going crazy here….

The suplex looks imminent when two more masked men jump the barrier and pull Costello off the table, running him forwards and launching him against the side of the steel cage wall, leaving him in a heap on the floor. Costello’s face is cut badly as he staggers back up and all three members of FEAR drag him into position….

DF: We are about to see some absolute car-crash television….

JK: EWF STILL HAS A PULSE…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:53 am

The cheers from the crowd are wild as Liam Wood and Mike Conrad come bursting out from behind the curtain and they rush down toward the ring. Wood and Conrad both charge into the masked members of FEAR and begin to brawl with them around the ring. Mike Conrad picks up a steel chair…..CRACK!

*Crowd pop

DF: You can feel the intensity…..the pent up anger….

JK: EWF fighting with all we have…

The chairshot sends one of the FEAR members staggering to the floor and then Liam Wood picks another up on his shoulders and then drops him face-first across the ringside barrier, leaving him in a heap on the floor. The third member, the biggest man, charges forwards and he clotheslines both Wood and Conrad to the floor….

DF: I can’t believe what we are witnessing here….

Vincent Costello has crawled back around to the opposite side of the cage, near the door, and he drags a steel chair out from underneath the ring before he begins to tie it around the cage door, locking it shut with Machiavelli and Jimmy Phillips inside. Costello smiles as he rubs blood from his eye, only to turn around and be seized around the throat by Ojore….

JK: Chokebomb coming up…

Costello tries to pull Ojore’s grip free but does not possess the strength so instead he goes low with a sickening kick between the legs of his foe. The crowd cheer as Ojore staggers away and drops to his knees, allowing Costello to rush in and punt the big man’s head right against the side of the steel steps.

DF: That is called payback….

In the ring, Jimmy Phillips and Dario Machiavelli are just crawling back to their feet and Phillips looks to pull him place for a “rock-bottom” but Machiavelli elbows his way free….

JK: FINAL CUT!

Phillips fights out of the attempted inverted DDT and then pulls Machiavelli back into position, centre of the ring….

DF: TOUCHDOWN!

The crowd roar as Phillips plants Machiavelli with the rock-bottom, but does not have the power to make a cover, although there is no referee anyway. On the outside of the ring, Vincent Costello falls victim to an F-5, that slams his face against the side of the steel cage wall from the biggest member of FEAR on the outside.

JK: This is just unreal…..where is the end to this…

The giant of a man rushes around to the cage door and he begins to tear at the chain, shaking it with real force. The door begins to twist at its hinges, the bolts splitting from the slats, and then with an almighty tug the door is ripped clean from the side of the cage…

DF: WHOAH!

JK: WHO THE HELL IS THAT MONSTER!

The giant of a man holds the door in his arms, but for too long, allowing Liam Wood to run across with a steel chair and smash the weapon against the door, dropping the big man and the door ontop of him. Wood then continues to smash the chair down ontop of the big man….

DF: Liam Wood is fighting with a serious point to prove…

JK: He wants to be a leader of this crusade…

The smaller members of FEAR come to the aid of their comrade and attack Wood from behind, running him around the ring and then driving him forwards, causing him to smash right through the ringside barrier and into the front row of the crowd….

JK: Liam Wood just got broken in half…

DF: But look up, Johnny, Mike Conrad is looking for a moment…..this is your chance Mike…..make yourself famous, son…

The flashbulbs are going off and the crowd in attendance are going wild as Mike Conrad is scaling the side of the steel cage, heading toward the top of the structure. His face is full of determination as he pulls himself onto the platform at the top and stands tall…

JK: Mike Conrad is twenty feet in the air….this has to conjure up bad memories….

DF: And the only way to eradicate those memories is to create a new one…Mike Conrad is standing on the edge of the world….

JK: Conrad is on the brink…..what are you going to do, Mike?

DF: HE’S GONNA FLY….

JK: OH MY LORD….FLYING ELBOW FROM THE TOP OF THE CAGE!

Crowd: That was awe-some x7

DF: Shades of Mick Foley right there, Mike Conrad just went down in the record books…

The whole arena is on their feet and going wild as Conrad comes flying from the top of the cage and drives his elbow right into the chest of Machiavelli in the centre of the ring. Conrad rolls away on agony, holding his arm, as Jimmy Phillips stumbles back up to his feet…

JK: Mike Conrad just put his body, his career on the line, all in the name of EWF….

DF: He’s put this on a plate for Jimmy Phillips….

JK: But FEAR is rising….

Ojore and the three masked members of FEAR all have eyes for the open doorway of the cage, only for Vincent Costello to come struggling across, blood all over his face, with a sledgehammer in his hands and he swings the weapon with a manic approach, sending the members of FEAR scattering…

DF: Costello is the goddamn man….

JK: GAME-CHANGER!

In the ring, Machiavelli staggers up to his feet, in a complete daze, and Phillips runs off the ropes before returning with the huge clothesline from hell, drawing an amazing ovation from the crowd….
….1
………….2
……………………….3!

Mike Conrad staggers into the doorway of the cage to help Vincent Costello, presenting a united front, as the referee’s hand comes down for the three count and securing the victory for the members of team EWF.

JK: What a fantastic moment for these men…

DF: This war is far from over….but EWF have now sent a message back to FEAR, they are ready for anything that the opposition may throw their way….things just got a whole lot more interesting here….

JK: Yes they did….to think we began this night with FEAR brutally attacking EWF COO, Daniel Magnusson…but we have ended it with a little bit of revenge…..EWF do stand a chance in this fight, it will not be easy but they have shown that they can match FEAR……..what comes next is unknown but I cannot wait to see it…

DF: FEAR are going to come back stronger than ever after this, they are going to look to take all of these men out and make them pay for what they have done…but for now EWF have a foothold on the ladder….they have a moment to savour….what a night….

JK: EWF did feel the effects of this of this battle though….Liam Wood is still down and Costello’s face is a mess

The crowd are chanting “E-dub-F” as Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips hug in the centre of the ring whilst Costello continues to point the sledgehammer at the members of FEAR in the crowd. Liam Wood is holding his ribcage as he struggles to his feet in the fan area near the announce table. Dario Machiavelli is still motionless at Phillips’ feet as the show comes to a close.

JK: Another amazing night of EWF Conflict, guys, but we are out of time….be sure to join us in ten days when the EWF/FEAR war is sure to rumble on….thankyou for joining us…..goodnight!

DF: Night everyone….man I am so psyched for next time already…

Official result: Vincent Costello and Jimmy Phillips via pinfall
Match time: 15 minutes 06 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down