The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actors you dislike with a passion!!

+32
Interceptor
SecretFly
rIck_dAgless
Pr4wn
westisbest
The Special Juan
Knowsit17
Bull
The Saint
bhb001
kingjohn7
jimmyinthewell68
kingraf
Sir. badgerhands
Alsie
Mr Bounce
superflyweight
Il Gialloblu
ONETWOFOREVER
super_realist
dummy_half
Hero
Mike Selig
JuliusHMarx
Shot 21 LCFC
Mind the windows Tino.
The Womble
Adam D
Galted
Nakatomi Plaza
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Actors you dislike with a passion!! - Page 2 Empty Actors you dislike with a passion!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue May 14, 2013 3:16 am

First topic message reminder :

1. Nick Cage...Over-acts in everything he's in.........(snake eyes WTF!!!!!)

2. Adam Sandler.....Let me punch his head in.........

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue May 14, 2013 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Actors you dislike with a passion!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Actors you dislike with a passion!!

Post by Il Gialloblu Wed May 15, 2013 2:41 am

super_realist wrote:Will Ferrel, (never funny)
Tom Cruise,
Angelina Jolie,
Justin Timberlake (does he qualify?)

I actually thought he was good in Alpha Dog.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Actors you dislike with a passion!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Actors you dislike with a passion!!

Post by superflyweight Wed May 15, 2013 4:59 am

Pesci doesn't play Tommy from Goodfellas in every movie. Raging Bull - not Tommy, JFK - not Tommy, My Cousin Vinnie - not Tommy.

Philip Seymour Hoffman is one of the honest actors if his generation.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed May 15, 2013 4:59 am

Pesci doesn't play Tommy from Goodfellas in every movie. Raging Bull - not Tommy, JFK - not Tommy, My Cousin Vinnie - not Tommy.

Philip Seymour Hoffman is one of the finest actors of his generation.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:41 am

superflyweight wrote:Pesci doesn't play Tommy from Goodfellas in every movie. Raging Bull - not Tommy, JFK - not Tommy, My Cousin Vinnie - not Tommy.

Philip Seymour Hoffman is one of the finest actors of his generation.

Well done that man Hug

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 15, 2013 5:43 am

and he's honest too..........

Although I'm sure he gave me change for a dollar when I gave him a 5 dollar bill in Mcdonalds years ago...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:46 am

What's your father-in-law doing giving you $5 spending money?

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed May 15, 2013 5:50 am

I know he's not an actor, but perhaps we can widen the field.

Is there a bigger "c" in the world than Bono? Crap music too.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:53 am

super_realist wrote:I know he's not an actor, but perhaps we can widen the field.

Sting?
Chris Evans
Chris Moyles
Jermey Vine
Patrick Keilty
Jeremy Kyle
Rob Brydon

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 15, 2013 5:53 am

super_realist wrote:I know he's not an actor, but perhaps we can widen the field.

You might be the Messiah.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 15, 2013 5:55 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Sting?
Chris Evans
Chris Moyles
Jermey Vine
Patrick Keilty
Jeremy Kyle
Rob Brydon

Are any of them so much in awe of themselves as BonotheC is of himself?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed May 15, 2013 5:55 am

DAVE667 wrote:

Sting?
Chris Evans
Chris Moyles
Jermey Vine
Patrick Keilty
Jeremy Kyle
Rob Brydon

Even combined that list doesn't come close to the c-ness of that tatty munching, tax dodging, hypocritical man sausage Bono

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 5:59 am

Gotta admit I think Bono is a **** if for n other reason thah the fact he stole the "drop the Debt" idea from Mohammed Ali.

Anyone remember that show they had where they started handing out awards for Lord only knows what and Bono handed an award to Ali? Bono walked down the aisle towards and then at the last minute decided to leap at Ali as if to surprise him thrusting this award in his general direction (yeah, to an old man with Parkinson's disease, you f***** w*** stain)

To this day I wish Ali had laid him out cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed May 15, 2013 6:02 am

Just wearing sunglasses at night is enough for me.

Self indulgent stroker.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 15, 2013 6:03 am

DAVE667 wrote:Gotta admit I think Bono is a **** if for n other reason thah the fact he stole the "drop the Debt" idea from Mohammed Ali.

Anyone remember that show they had where they started handing out awards for Lord only knows what and Bono handed an award to Ali? Bono walked down the aisle towards and then at the last minute decided to leap at Ali as if to surprise him thrusting this award in his general direction (yeah, to an old man with Parkinson's disease, you f***** w*** stain)

To this day I wish Ali had laid him out cold.

Laugh

No but it is now imprinted on my brain as though I was there.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Wed May 15, 2013 6:59 am

Dyer is an utter waste of oxygen.
Has Owen Wilson ever made a good film?
I have an uncontrollable hatred of Michelle Collins
Jayden Smith is a nasty little spoilt gobshoite
And I don't get Vinnie Jones as an "actor" - played virtually the same role in Lock Stock & Snatch.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Alsie Wed May 15, 2013 7:03 am

Always chuckle at the bono story when performing at a concert and he stops to deliver a heartfelt speech. As he says "every time I clap a child in Africa dies" someone yells out - well stop fu***ng clapping then

Anyway.......

Alsie

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 15, 2013 8:16 am

Controversial but...................Billy Crystal......

Thinks he's way funnier than he is.............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed May 15, 2013 5:13 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Controversial but...................Billy Crystal......

Thinks he's way funnier than he is.............

Does strike me as being a bit of a colostomy bag. I remember the oscars when he made the silent films comment which the audience found quite funny and then had to announce that he'd just made it up in case anyone thought it was scripted.

Wow. What a hero.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed May 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Whilst Bono is undoubtedly annoying, cannot let a discussion on annoyingly self righteous rock stars pass without mentioning Chris Martin, is like a vegan, tee total version of Bono with any trace of humour, self awareness or the occasional ability to knock out a half way listenable tune removed.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed May 15, 2013 6:16 pm

super_realist wrote:Just wearing sunglasses at night is enough for me.

We are back to Hugh Jackman again.

Anyway, if we are widening the field, then Madonna gets my vote.

Pompous, sanctimonious, humourless and wizened old crab. She looks like a bag of elbows these days as well.

I would have sacrificed my mum to have a go on Madonna from the Like a Prayer era, but now I would politely decline even if she turned up at my door only wearing Mike Reid's bow-tie.

She is a two-bagger these days.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Never fancied her.............But think shes talented .............

"Who's that girl" -- Maybe not as an actress though

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Wed May 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Wlii Smith.

Hate his movies such a try hard also.......

The whitest black man alive.

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed May 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Any actor who is a Scientologist is on the list.

Not sure Will Smith is whiter than Nine Chins Woods.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed May 15, 2013 10:17 pm

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Wlii Smith.

Hate his movies such a try hard also.......

The whitest black man alive.

Maybe he should be more like Lauryn Hill

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 12:00 am

Have to wait for Will.I.Am to start acting before I can add him to my list.

What a turd!

Last good thing Madonna awrote was the cheque for her latest kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Thu May 16, 2013 12:20 am

He was in X Men Origins so you can start now!!!

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Fri May 17, 2013 2:04 am

Shia LeBeouf - Cretin.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Fri May 17, 2013 6:59 am

Will Smith isnt that bad!! Though I must admit I often get called the whitest black man alive, so maybe I just relate.

I cant think of an actor I dislike with a passion. Maybe Tom Cruise, or that random black guy in movies (not a specific actor, just any time I see a black guy has been senselessly thrown in a film), "Oh look a period film... whats that black guy doing in the kings court?"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 am

Sir. badgerhands wrote:Shia LeBeouf - Cretin.
:                 yes totally agree . the shouty little t**d of an actor  who shouts his lines  and tells everyone who listened he slept with megan fox . totally rubbish annoying actor that i hope gets lost in B MOVIE oblivion .    he wasn't too bad in lawless tho but perhaps that's because he had the s**t kicked out of him

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:37 am

ONETWOFOREVER wrote:Colin Farrel - simply cannot act
Joe Pesci - Tommy from goodfellas in every movie
Keanu Reeves - Stale bread on screen
Phillip Seymour Hoffman - Who told this guy he could act? Kermit the frog???
Keira Knightley - No skills....tap that a*s tho
Johnny Depp - No real presence on screen.

Erm  WHAT? Cant agree with any of that, except about Keira Knightly.

Anna Faris really annoys me, and the guy who played Anakin Skywalker.

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 am

I dont get the hate for Tom Cruise. His films are mostly enjoyable, with some really top-draw ones. Also whenever Ive seen him interviewed he comes across very well, really genuine and affable.

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:59 am

kingjohn7 wrote:I dont get the hate for Tom Cruise. His films are mostly enjoyable, with some really top-draw ones. Also whenever Ive seen him interviewed he comes across very well, really genuine and affable.

To me he comes across as very conscious of his own image to the point where he needs to control perception of himself. He never comes across as genuine. Having said that, I actually rate him as an actor with him putting in some excellent performances over the years, although less and less as the years go by.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:52 am

Will Ferrell
Shia Labeuf
DMX

None of them can act to save their lives. The first two are just plain irritating.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:56 am

Will Ferrell????!!

You my friend are dead to me.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:02 am

Sorry Bull, but I only like real actors. Ferrell was on a comedy show which was quite funny, because none of it was just his own work and most of it was other people's input. I'm not quite sure how he's made his way into making movies off the back of that. All his films are terrible and unfunny to me. Never seen Campaign but I could tell from the trailer it was going to be rubbish...and it looks like IMDB agrees with me.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:08 am

You dont like Anchorman and The Other Guys? both great films if you trust IMDB for everything then you dont have an opinion of your own!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:15 am

Anchorman has it's moments (probably when Vaughn and Stiller come on the scene, loved those two in Dodgeball), but it's all round poor. Don't get the hype over it and the sequel looks just as bad. Talladega Nights, now that was a pointless film and diabolical excuse for a comedy. I used to like Night at the Roxbury but watched it again recently and thought it was mostly just dumb. I haven't seen any more Ferrell films, I stay away from them, same with Seth Rogan.
As for IMDB, well check out the ratings on Kubrick's films then tell me they're wrong!

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 am

Ive never seen a Kubrick film Sainty his type of films are not too my liking.

The other guys is extremely underrated, its a very good film

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:57 am

I think The shining is overrated.....The book is much better..........Kubrick is one of them Directors that is cool to like............

However Full Metal, lolita and Strangelove does reveal a master of his craft..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:00 am

Full Metal Jacket, Dr Strangelove, 2001, A Clockwork Orange are the ones that reveal his master class. I could never get into The Shining.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:04 am

I actually enjoyed Eyes wide shut...Took the red beast to see it but she was bored......

Just like I was when she dragged me to Titanic...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:32 am

Think I enjoyed Eyes Wide Shut for all the shagging, pretty slow and uninteresting otherwise.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:36 am

The Saint wrote:Think I enjoyed Eyes Wide Shut for all the shagging

and I thought I was conversing with a connoisseur...........Glad I was wrong!!thumbsup 

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 am

Surprised Barry Lyndon doesn't get mentioned when Kubrick is the topic, along with A Clockwork Orange has to be his finest effort.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:19 am

I'm going to add Simon Pegg to this due to him acting the character Scotty very well in JJ Abrahams Star Trek, but continuing to make sh*t and unfunny films. How did they even allow World's End into the cinema? It looks just as rubbish as all his previous work.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakatomi Plaza Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:00 am

Mr Bounce wrote:Dyer is an utter waste of oxygen.
Has Owen Wilson ever made a good film?
I have an uncontrollable hatred of Michelle Collins
Jayden Smith is a nasty little spoilt gobshoite
And I don't get Vinnie Jones as an "actor" - played virtually the same role in Lock Stock & Snatch.

Spot on with you critique of Dyer and Smith Junior. Can;t believe some many muppets were taken in by Dyer faux-cockney gangster wannabe act in the earliest 20th century.

Smith is a success due to nepotism. He's got all the charisma of a urine soaked blanket.

Someone else mentioned Hayden Christiansen as well. I'll second that. He was the worst thing in the star Wars prequels. And i include Jar-Jar Binks in that statement.

Nakatomi Plaza

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:49 am

Never looked at Jack Black the same since he was hopelessly outshone as a comedian in Tropic Thunder... Even Tom Cruise did better.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:50 am

Tamer Hassan is equally as bad as Dyer. You've seen one Hassan performance you've seen em all.

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 am

kingraf wrote:Never looked at Jack Black the same since he was hopelessly outshone as a comedian in Tropic Thunder... Even Tom Cruise did better.

For me it was when he played some fat unfunny slobby dumbass in I know what you did last summer..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:30 am

I for one also cannot stand James McAvoy. He's actually not that bad an actor, but he always comes across as a really arrogant butt-wipe who's trying to be the big man.

He isn't good enough enough to cary a film on his own but nevertheless thinks he can. Fassbender acted him off the screen in X-Men: First Class and both Mark Strong & David Morrissey made him look distinctly average in Welcome To The Punch. Even Liam Neeson was better than him in The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe & he was a CGI Lion...

Last edited by Mr Bounce on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repetition :D)

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next