The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Actors you dislike with a passion!!

+32
Interceptor
SecretFly
rIck_dAgless
Pr4wn
westisbest
The Special Juan
Knowsit17
Bull
The Saint
bhb001
kingjohn7
jimmyinthewell68
kingraf
Sir. badgerhands
Alsie
Mr Bounce
superflyweight
Il Gialloblu
ONETWOFOREVER
super_realist
dummy_half
Hero
Mike Selig
JuliusHMarx
Shot 21 LCFC
Mind the windows Tino.
The Womble
Adam D
Galted
Nakatomi Plaza
Rowley
TRUSSMAN66
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Actors you dislike with a passion!! - Page 4 Empty Actors you dislike with a passion!!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 13 May 2013, 6:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

1. Nick Cage...Over-acts in everything he's in.........(snake eyes WTF!!!!!)

2. Adam Sandler.....Let me punch his head in.........

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 13 May 2013, 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Actors you dislike with a passion!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Actors you dislike with a passion!!

Post by guildfordbat Thu 01 Aug 2013, 2:12 pm

I believe Ray Winstone deserves a shout here. Particularly thinking of the way he slobbers onto the screen during half-time of a televised football match and in a heavily exaggerated tough guy Cockney accent encourages viewers to squander their money on which player will be first to score an own goal or similar!

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Actors you dislike with a passion!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Actors you dislike with a passion!!

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 01 Aug 2013, 9:59 pm

Jennifer Lopez.

Just coz you have a music career and a cute latino backside does not make you a good actor, love. She is one of the most irritating human beings on the planet. And she still believes she's under 30. She needs a slap.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 05 Aug 2013, 12:00 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:That little Asian umpa lumpa scroat in the Johnny Depp willy wonka movie.....who kept popping up..all the time...

I'd like to drive over him and keep reversing and driving over him until there is nothing left..

Nothing to do with him being Asian mind.....Some good ones  about......like Art Malik

Nevermind the little guy...you've just reminded me of another showboat without funnels or paddles.  

Johnny Depp.

Never was there an actor who pretended to do so much (the thesbian layers on top of layers) by doing so little...in the way of drama or indeed comedy.  

And most especially, he has marketed himself as the actor with the quirk, with the absurdist depth, with the theatrical sensitivity lending old-school acting quality to mainstream fodder.  We are meant to be always questioning his characters... there is always much more apparantly going on in the background if we only had the academic astuteness to decipher it all.  Or so the publicity blurb goes on his career.

Nope, Johnny - it's nothing deep that I'm not getting.  It's just that you're an okay so-so dramatic actor and a really pretty bad comic one.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 12:25 pm

Orlando bloom .   loved him in lord of the rings  thought he played a elf really well but that's about his range . now in the films he been in since he's been a wood elf .  boring in the pirates series  and i would have thought   kingdom of heaven would have been a better film with another actor . . seems like a nice enough guy but as a actor he's   lucky lucky lucky

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 05 Aug 2013, 12:30 pm

I don't think he even auditioned for LOTR, he basically got a call and said yes, and he was straight out of film school. The movie's change but Bloom's monotone doesn't.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 12:31 pm

Peter Capaldi, now.

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 05 Aug 2013, 12:33 pm

Twold?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 05 Aug 2013, 12:43 pm

Rickt Gervais - as funny as a night out with Hitler and Bin Laden.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmyinthewell68 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 3:23 pm

gervias seemed to doing voice overs everywhere now . a dolphin on family guy to a computer from escape from planet earth all in David Brent

jimmyinthewell68

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 31 Aug 2013, 10:09 pm

I remember my Wife was away one weekend a while back and I bought a dvd for the scroat and me to watch called..... Son of the Mask...

The lead was the guy out of Scream and scream 2.........

It was the longest 2 hrs of my life........and my Son has hated me ever since..

That guy is someone I can't stand..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Breadvan Sun 08 Sep 2013, 11:54 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:Rickt Gervais - as funny as a night out with Hitler and Bin Laden.
clap Agree 100% Unfunny and dining out on cash thrown at him by sky and the beeb...
Breadvan
Breadvan

Back to top Go down

Post by goldwolf Mon 09 Sep 2013, 4:41 pm

Has to be Will Smith, acting, comedian, singer, carp at all of them, and whilst we're at it may as well throw in his son as well.

goldwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Sep 2013, 5:14 pm

goldwolf wrote:Has to be Will Smith, acting, comedian, singer, carp at all of them, and whilst we're at it may as well throw his son down a well.
corrected that for you goldwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 09 Sep 2013, 6:26 pm

Have to agree on Will Smith...........one trick pony..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:04 am

SecretFly I think your being harsh on Depp. I think he was very good in some great films up to Pirates of Caribbean 1(which I enjoyed) but since then I agree he going rapidly down hill(but hes making chunks).

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Tue 10 Sep 2013, 12:29 am

DAVE667 wrote:
goldwolf wrote:Has to be Will Smith, acting, comedian, singer, carp at all of them, and whilst we're at it may as well throw his son down a well.
Brilliant. Have to disagree with the hating on Big Willie, though. I was a young lad when Fresh Prince was big, and idolised guys like Will Smith. I still find that show hilarious, and I've enjoyed most of his movies. Haven't seen the latest one, and won't bother. I know a flop when I see one and I spotted this bad boy months before it's release.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by goldwolf Tue 10 Sep 2013, 9:32 am

I dunno, fresh prince was my era too, but I found Smith more annoying than funny. Then he went and released a bloody song.

goldwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 10:50 am

Don't dislike him with a passion but always thought Lawrence Olivier was overrated...

Thought he had little screen presence.......Thought Caine kicked his butt in Sleuth and thought Richard Burton was a hundred times better.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 11:25 am

Sean Connery - can't stand the one-trick pony. "I'm playing a Russhhian but I shhhtill shhhhound Shhhcottishhhh, I'm Japaneshhhe now but I shhhtill shhhound Shhcottish, now I'm Shhhpanishhhhh but I shhhhtill shhhhound Schhhhcottish."

Is there another actor who's ever been allowed to get away with such bullshhhhhhh!t?

Back to top Go down

Post by goldwolf Tue 10 Sep 2013, 11:27 am

Ha ha true, and Roger Moore was the better Bond!

goldwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 11:35 am

goldwolf wrote:Ha ha true, and Roger Moore was the better Bond!
If I was into all that Facebook carp I'd put in a friend request to you dear fellow!

Back to top Go down

Post by goldwolf Tue 10 Sep 2013, 11:39 am

Well I appreciate the gesture anyway Dave.

goldwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 10 Sep 2013, 1:46 pm

Pesci wasn't Tommy from goodfellas.........In raging bull.............

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Tue 10 Sep 2013, 3:19 pm

The Saint wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Brilliant. Have to disagree with the hating on Big Willie, though. I was a young lad when Fresh Prince was big, and idolised guys like Will Smith. I still find that show hilarious, and I've enjoyed most of his movies. Haven't seen the latest one, and won't bother. I know a flop when I see one and I spotted this bad boy months before it's release.

Not to mention he's pretty talented on the mic to.
No problem with Will, just not a fan of Jaden(think thats his name).

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4