The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Forward Raw Spoilers

+27
nasisillmatic
Ent
Shot 21 LCFC
Samo
Dolphin Ziggler
The Awesome Giz
Price Check On Jackass
NickisBHAFC
HitmanOwl
Kay Fabe
Crimey
Uryu Ishida
CenaNuff
Hulking_up
x12x
JamesLincs
kingraf
Mr Video Man
Paul Mac 6CW
Bull
RinoGattuso
Marky
BD21
Kid Vicious
Mr H
Hero
Adam D
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fast Forward Raw Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Fast Forward Raw Spoilers

Post by Adam D Tue 09 Apr 2013, 8:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Cena came out in a new T Shirt.

Said some stuff.

Henry interrupted. Booker T then came out. Rock Number 1 contender but announced he is injured. More talking about stuff.

Wade vs Miz for the international X Division title (this might be wrong but it was on x12 by this point). Wade wins clean. Miz holds the belt for one day. Well done son, you deserved that reign.

Backstage stuff with Team Ziggler.

Langstone beat someone. think it was Bryan.

More talking with Sheamus demanding a go at Big Show. Maddox and Vickie in this section.

The Undertaker comes out to dedicate his match to Paul Bearer. Interupted by the Shield. Save by Team Hell No.

More talking stuff with Orton and Booker possibly. Might have been Stevie Ray.

3 MB vs Santino Ryder and someone else. Santino hits the Cobra to officially announce 3MB as the worst faction ever.

Orton vs Del Rio. Rio wins with the armbar. Ziggler cashes in and is new champ. Well done son, you deserve that title.

more talking stuff with Heyman.
Funkadactyls vs Rhodes Scholars. I think Funksorearse won because they danced.
Cena vs Henry. Cena and Henry out cold but Cena in the ring so wins by countout. Ryback comes out and turns heel on Cena as the show goes off air.

Things I liked - Ziggler. Talking stuff. The crowd.

Things I didnt like - - talking stuff. Pointless matches (the interjizzanational title for example and 3 man tag for the jobbers). No Cesaro, Punk, Rock, Lesnar or Ultimate Warrior. Not enough Aces and 8s either.

Average RAW which was made to look better due to the rubbish Wrestlemania!

Peace out playas.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Fast Forward Raw Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Fast Forward Raw Spoilers

Post by Hero Tue 09 Apr 2013, 5:16 pm

I would presume that from this The Shield will end up getting the tag titles off Hell No and potentially the other member getting a match with Taker?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 09 Apr 2013, 6:22 pm

One of the best nights ever. Crowd just did what we wanted. Chants of a ridiculous nature.

End of the show Cena got up and grabbed a mic and did a really good speech. Non wrestler Cena is a great bloke. First thing he said was 'Fandango, really?' Then they closed the night with the crowd chanting fandango's music and dancing in the aisles.

Was an amazing show too. No HHH, Rock, Brock or Punk and it was still incredible. The cash in was insane, Taker face off with the Shield then Bryan and Kane, Ryback getting over by attacking Cena (which I don't think was a full on heel turn, I think it just shows that Cena exists on a plain above face/heel), surprise title change, ignoring Orton/Sheamus (which really peed Orton off), fandango saying his name and the chant, Cena making me laugh twice (they want sex with chocolate?) and our very own Tart trying to start an 'X-Pac's bum' chant.

That was fantastic

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 09 Apr 2013, 6:24 pm

You swear filter an-us?! It's not a swear word! And bum just sounds a little off!

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 09 Apr 2013, 6:39 pm

Love to see a Psychotic Ambrose Vs Taker[quote]

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 09 Apr 2013, 6:41 pm

Thats 2 years running that the best RAW of the year was the night after Mania, mainly due to the awesome crowd. The content might not have been top tier, but it was the most enjoyable RAW in a long time.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 09 Apr 2013, 7:52 pm

Chris- How was the crowds reaction to "Normal Cena"? I'm not asking if they booed him (they didnt, right?). Rather, what was the general mood?
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 09 Apr 2013, 8:01 pm

Hero wrote:I would presume that from this The Shield will end up getting the tag titles off Hell No and potentially the other member getting a match with Taker?

Possibly but I just think Taker was used as bait to move the story on to The Shield vs Hell No, I'd love to see The Shield hold the Titles and use the Freebird rule

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:10 pm

Wow what a Raw. So many great things happened:

The Shield attempting to attack The Undertaker - I would have preferred they were succesful, that would have been much bigger

Wade Barrett getting the IC back - the crowd were loving it!

Dolph Ziggler cashing in - Again the crowd went absolutely wild

Ryback / Cena segment at the end

Fandango - do I need to say anymore? Also loved the way he still had to say his mane afterwards despite being battered

John Cena : "how about a heel turn?" - pure class. Love it.

P.S. with regards to The Rock - people who say he only got over in the late 90s because he was pushed down our throats obviously didnt watch the Attitude Era. Fair enouth thee fans hated Rocky Mavia, but they tried twice pushing The Rock as a heel (Nation Of Domination leader and the Corporate Champion) but he ended up getting over as a face because of how brilliant he was. One of the gratest faces of all time. He may not be as good now but he is good enough still...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:26 pm

On the Rock, he has been an absolute douch if he has not turned up without giving noticing but lets be fair, he is one of the greatest performers the wwe/f has ever seen and made them huge wads of money. All this I never liked him nonsense is cowpat or trying to be controversial, how could you not have enjoyed his 99-01 promos - no reason to hate either as he allowed inferior men to go over him regularly (Sunday no exception), knows whats good for business.

Ziggler, whats the point - the time was 24 hours ago - enjoy fading into obscurity.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:28 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Wow what a Raw. So many great things happened:

The Shield attempting to attack The Undertaker - I would have preferred they were succesful, that would have been much bigger

Fandango - do I need to say anymore? Also loved the way he still had to say his mane afterwards despite being battered

P.S. with regards to The Rock - people who say he only got over in the late 90s because he was pushed down our throats obviously didnt watch the Attitude Era. Fair enouth thee fans hated Rocky Mavia, but they tried twice pushing The Rock as a heel (Nation Of Domination leader and the Corporate Champion) but he ended up getting over as a face because of how brilliant he was. One of the gratest faces of all time. He may not be as good now but he is good enough still...

It's a smark crowd post a disappointing mania - wrestlings worst enemy and anything they cheered for should be disregarded.

Honestly the modern crowds are Frak cheering for heels constantly and it is them that ruin long term storylines.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:56 pm

damn smarks...don't they realise that Cena is the good guy!!!! Don't cheer Ryback he did a naughty thing...ruining wrestling these people and there opinions.

Said Vince.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:58 pm

Right Viper what is your solution for some actual long term storylines and planning?

Fair enough if a crowd aren't buying a face change it (Rocky Mavia, WCW Hogan etc), but not every damn week changing their minds or ignoring the best bloody match on the card.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:05 pm

If I tell you what story lines I'd go with I'd just get called a smark haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:07 pm

xviperx wrote:If I tell you what story lines I'd go with I'd just get called a smark haha

No you wouldn't as long as they are long term.

We both know the IWC/smarks would get bored of what they suggest now in a month.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:21 pm

One of the first things I'd do is unify the IC and US titles, probably giving it to Jericho as he gets over with the fans and have the likes of Cesaro and Barrett work towards the WHC picture...Barrett ahead of Cesaro of course and I'd stop jobbing both.

I'd use a Taker/Team Hell No v The Shield match to work towards Rollins and Ambrose getting the tag team titles or even all three of them using the free bird rule...I'd use the loss of the titles to split Team Hell No and then get Kane and Bryan feuding and also getting involved in the WHC scene.

For Ziggler's WHC I'd have him feud with Del Rio and Swagger before moving on to feuds with a heel Orton but also involve Sheamus (who would have also split by now and probably be feuding, allowing for Zig to capitalise etc), by now I'd have AJ actually wrestling and split from Ziggler but still with Big E as a bodyguard (Big E would also be in the newly unified title or even the WHC itself)

With the WWE Title I'd have Cena slowly but surly turn heel, beginning to turn on the fans and cheat for the next three of four months and then at Summerslam have Punk return as more of a face/tweener like he was at M.I.T.B (pipe bombs etc))...they would face off at Summerslam but the Shield would run in and attack Punk revealing that Cena was the guy behind them all along and that he was teaming up with Heyman to create a super team of Heyman, Cena, Shield and the returning Brock Lesnar...they would take over the WWE until survivor series where it would all come to a head and the faction would split.

A lot of this is off the top of my head but it's stuff I've spoken about on here before in more detail.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:28 pm

Granted but people are already starting to cheer the shield and currently are divided on punk depending on the city, merging them/heyman would probably get them cheered more, until they were face then booed, or moaned they weren't used right then disinterest - the current wwe fans/crowd make it bloody difficult.

As for punks pipebombs they are a one time thing or else they involve running down the rest of the roster with them unable to reply in kind, his current guise is more sustainable imo.

Cena won't be turning heel and it seems like the midcard titles are an excuse for a match rather than storyline setters.

In vinces words WWE screwd WWE.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:19 pm

Shot 21 LCFC wrote:Wow what a Raw. So many great things happened:

I've been watching through 1998 recently and the fans loved The Rock, that is why he got over. Even in his match at Summerslam 1998 with Triple H (who was also very popular at the time), the crowd was 50/50 and Rock was a heel.

I've never always been a massive Rock fan, but even I couldn't deny that he was the second most popular wrestler during one of WWE's best periods.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:30 pm

I don't think you can blame the crowd, they came to have a good time and when the content didnt provide it they made their own fun.

It sends a message too, one that creative will ignore next week when normal service resumes, but Orton and Sheamus definitely won't.

I also think Ryback was meant to get cheers, they know crowds are split on Cena.

Thought the cash in was perfect.

Hard to tell with The Rock. I don't think it's his way to dump on the WWE, and surely he knew the angle with Lesnar and how huge that could be. WWE certainly pushed his movies down our throats during the breaks

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:35 pm

I've seen a rumour on one of the dirt sheets and it's doing the usual 'one of our WWE 'sources' but it says that Rock was due to retain the title v Cena only to then have Ziggler cash the MITB case on him (yes we all know it was originally for the WHC title but when have WWE followed their own rules?) and that he blew his nut when they changed it at the last minute to have a clean Cena win.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:39 pm

I find it hard to believe that rumour.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:47 pm

I love it when people read into the littlest thing, for example someone said on here on Monday that they could see it in the Rocks face how upset he was when Cena had won and had to raise his hand.

If you ask me this result was planned the moment the match was planned and I think we will get a decider between the two next year where something will happen beacuse they cant go with another clean win for either side again.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Wed 10 Apr 2013, 12:54 pm

It is difficult to think that was true......HOWEVER....

If you go back and watch the match again and more importantly the ending, it could very well be true.

I thought that The Rock looked a little disinterested in the match throughout...and as he went up the ramp to meet Cena at the end and then hold his hand up he did not look happy at all, although could just have been part of the 'performance'....I would be very interested in finding out what was said at the end of the match!! I also thought it was odd to give The Rock that moment at the end....it wasn't needed unless it was a way in which to perhaps attempt to appease him.

It will be interesting to see what happens regards the injury. If he is legitimately hurt then we will know as rumours of delays on filming of Hercules will soon come out.

If not then we know something is definitely up and the RAW no show was about more than that.

When you think about it...from a creative stand point...the finish reported on the Dirt Sheet would have been far better in my eyes. Not only could the loss tip Cena over the edge but it would go some way to helping Ziggler not just get over but also completely shatter that 'glass ceiling' that is often spoken about...

Oh and we at least could have had someone new for Cena to feud with!!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Wed 10 Apr 2013, 1:02 pm

I havent got time to give you a full reply but one thing I will say is ............ain't nobody got time for that.

Seriously tho I dont think there is anything in all this.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by nasisillmatic Wed 10 Apr 2013, 1:25 pm

I think The Rock said something along the lines of "I came back for the fans, for all them in the back, and I came back for you".

I think people are letting their dislike for Cena cloud their judgement. The Rock knows how the business works and would have been more than happy to endorse Cena at the end. It was the right thing to do.

nasisillmatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 10 Apr 2013, 1:45 pm

I think they played the Rock's music to try stop the booing of their big picture moment. Play it over the boos and try remind fans that they liked that guy.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:01 pm

bretmeharty wrote:I love it when people read into the littlest thing, for example someone said on here on Monday that they could see it in the Rocks face how upset he was when Cena had won and had to raise his hand.

If you ask me this result was planned the moment the match was planned and I think we will get a decider between the two next year where something will happen beacuse they cant go with another clean win for either side again.

I agree. I can't believe for a second they changed the finish to the main event of Wrestlemania at the last minute. It would have been in place for a long time. Also guys remember Dwayne Johnson is a successful Hollywood actor, i think he might know how to pull facial expressions to play the crowd.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:16 pm

kingraf wrote:Chris- How was the crowds reaction to "Normal Cena"? I'm not asking if they booed him (they didnt, right?). Rather, what was the general mood?

After Raw? Roundly cheered and appreciated. I am not sure people hate him, they just hate the character. The heel turn joke got a good laugh and you can sense almost a mutual respect with the booing. He takes it really well and he appreciates the passion in it

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:27 pm

My wife watched the Cena promo from the start of RAW and said she actually liked him and thought he came across very well and seemed to genuinely enjoy what he did.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:34 pm

My wife said to my son the other day 'Daddy is watching grown men in pants rolling around with eachother again'.

I don't expect her to understand.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:38 pm

I think my wife is actually starting to enjoy wrestling which after 11 years together of her mocking me about it is quite odd.
We both took our boys to a show at the weekend and she joined in the chants, and when I put RAW on last night she didn't read her Kindle or do something else but actually watched it.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:39 pm

Mr H wrote:My wife said to my son the other day 'Daddy is watching grown men in pants rolling around with eachother again'.

And when you got caught you switched it over to the wrestling?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:46 pm

Laugh How did you guess?

I can turn over to channel 405 in record time if a quick switch is needed!

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 10 Apr 2013, 2:53 pm

Adam D wrote:
Mr H wrote:My wife said to my son the other day 'Daddy is watching grown men in pants rolling around with eachother again'.

And when you got caught you switched it over to the wrestling?

Laugh

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 10 Apr 2013, 3:38 pm

Mr H wrote: Laugh How did you guess?

Ahh - the old quick panic of switching over from the 900 channels late at night method I see!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by uberkiwi Wed 10 Apr 2013, 3:46 pm

Completely random - did Randy Orton ask Sheamoose what his line was?

Im sure he lowered the mic and said "Whats my line? Whats my line...?" Then Sheamoose responded, and he continued?

uberkiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 10 Apr 2013, 3:52 pm

Adam D wrote:

Ahh - the old quick panic of switching over from the 900 channels late at night method I see!

You got it! I can go from 906 to 405 without even looking! #SSNonDefault

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Wed 10 Apr 2013, 3:59 pm

uberkiwi wrote:Completely random - did Randy Orton ask Sheamoose what his line was?

Im sure he lowered the mic and said "Whats my line? Whats my line...?" Then Sheamoose responded, and he continued?

I did notice a moment when Orton seemed to pause for ages, I had a feeling he must have forgotten the line haha

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 10 Apr 2013, 4:05 pm

Mr H wrote:
Adam D wrote:

You got it! I can go from 906 to 405 without even looking! #SSNonDefault

I can go from 403 to 906 in a flash. It's less embarrassing than being caught watching wrestling.
"Kid V! Were.. were you watching wrestling again?"
"No cheri, just daytime porn"
Very Happy

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Wed 10 Apr 2013, 4:09 pm

Laugh

Just dont make the mistake of not changing the channel before you go to bed and the Mrs turns the TV on in the morning to find a woman sprawled across a bed on the phone! Hashtag awkward.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 10 Apr 2013, 4:12 pm

We all had a p!ss up at a mates house a few months back. He got that slaughtered that he wasnt up to see us leave in the morning. I couldnt resist putting the channel to Gay TV or whatever it is called. Wonder how he explained it to the missus when she put the TV on?

Immature but funny.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Wed 10 Apr 2013, 4:13 pm

Laugh

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dead Man Mon 15 Apr 2013, 5:36 pm

- Believe in the S.H.I.E.L.D warning

The Dead Man