The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fast Forward Raw Spoilers

+27
nasisillmatic
Ent
Shot 21 LCFC
Samo
Dolphin Ziggler
The Awesome Giz
Price Check On Jackass
NickisBHAFC
HitmanOwl
Kay Fabe
Crimey
Uryu Ishida
CenaNuff
Hulking_up
x12x
JamesLincs
kingraf
Mr Video Man
Paul Mac 6CW
Bull
RinoGattuso
Marky
BD21
Kid Vicious
Mr H
Hero
Adam D
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fast Forward Raw Spoilers Empty Fast Forward Raw Spoilers

Post by Adam D Tue 09 Apr 2013, 8:46 am

Cena came out in a new T Shirt.

Said some stuff.

Henry interrupted. Booker T then came out. Rock Number 1 contender but announced he is injured. More talking about stuff.

Wade vs Miz for the international X Division title (this might be wrong but it was on x12 by this point). Wade wins clean. Miz holds the belt for one day. Well done son, you deserved that reign.

Backstage stuff with Team Ziggler.

Langstone beat someone. think it was Bryan.

More talking with Sheamus demanding a go at Big Show. Maddox and Vickie in this section.

The Undertaker comes out to dedicate his match to Paul Bearer. Interupted by the Shield. Save by Team Hell No.

More talking stuff with Orton and Booker possibly. Might have been Stevie Ray.

3 MB vs Santino Ryder and someone else. Santino hits the Cobra to officially announce 3MB as the worst faction ever.

Orton vs Del Rio. Rio wins with the armbar. Ziggler cashes in and is new champ. Well done son, you deserve that title.

more talking stuff with Heyman.
Funkadactyls vs Rhodes Scholars. I think Funksorearse won because they danced.
Cena vs Henry. Cena and Henry out cold but Cena in the ring so wins by countout. Ryback comes out and turns heel on Cena as the show goes off air.

Things I liked - Ziggler. Talking stuff. The crowd.

Things I didnt like - - talking stuff. Pointless matches (the interjizzanational title for example and 3 man tag for the jobbers). No Cesaro, Punk, Rock, Lesnar or Ultimate Warrior. Not enough Aces and 8s either.

Average RAW which was made to look better due to the rubbish Wrestlemania!

Peace out playas.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Fast Forward Raw Spoilers Empty Re: Fast Forward Raw Spoilers

Post by Hero Tue 09 Apr 2013, 9:02 am

As far as I've read Ryback didn't really turn heel as everyone cheered Laugh

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Apr 2013, 9:07 am

Watch it just for the crowd chanting Faaannnnndddddaaaaaaannnnnggggooooosssss theme tune. It is simply brilliant!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 09 Apr 2013, 9:54 am

Ziggler cashes in the night after Mania? Surely it would have been more monumental to do it at Mania?

Apparently the whole show was thrown into chaos yesterday afternoon and Vince, creative and producers had to re-write the show at short notice. The original plan was for The Rock to open the show and address his defeat to Cena only for Brock Lesnar to interrupt him and lay him out. This was to plant the seed for a Rock v Lesnar match further down the line. However this was nixed because The Rock didn’t show up to Raw and no one knew where he was. It now turns out Rock went home after Mania because he's 'injured' but didn’t tell anyone. Way to go Rock.

I've really lost interest in The Rock over the last year, he doesn’t have the same appeal and it doesn’t surprise me that he's not liked much backstage. His ego is huge, he thinks he's bigger than the WWE and I've read that he is a right diva. You only have to look at his Twitter profile where is has about 5 million followers and he is following 0 people. Full of himself if you ask me. Yeah sure he's still a huge draw but personally I'm sick of his groundhog day promos, he needs to bring something else to the table to get me interested.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:02 am

Mr H, you've just gone up a notch in my book.
clap

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by BD21 Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:12 am

It's always confused me why he doesn't follow a single person

BD21

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:14 am

"DU-DU, DU DU DU-DU-DU, DU-DU..."

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:23 am

Kid Vicious wrote:Mr H, you've just gone up a notch in my book.
clap

Where was i in your book before that then?!

I've actually unfollowed The Rock on Twitter now. Tired of his bullsh*t tweets about no pain no gain, rise and grind blah blah.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:27 am

Marky wrote:"DU-DU, DU DU DU-DU-DU, DU-DU..."

Lets keep this going!

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:29 am

you have dropped down a notch on my book mr h lol

i personally dont care who or what he posts on twitter and for people who do its pretty sad.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:33 am

Bull you're so angry about trivial things - Whether you choose to use twitter or not labelling those that do as sad probably is unnecessary

I know you will say it's your opinion but if your opinion involves putting someone down then keep it to yourself

As they say in bambi - If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all Smile

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:38 am

Mr H wrote:
clap

I've actually unfollowed The Rock on Twitter now. Tired of his bullsh*t tweets about no pain no gain, rise and grind blah blah.

To go for the Starsky and Hutch quote or not....
Hey, you don't need me to tell you you're one of the more enlightened posters on here.

Rocky and his "no pain no gain" spew. Aside from coming across like a stereotypical US daytime advertisement for an ab-ball, it's overcompensation. Kinda like how Hulk Hogan went crazy for his "vitamins" back in the day..

Last edited by Kid Vicious on Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:39 am

finally dolph cashes in.........ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:44 am

Is that TUWs entrance music?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:46 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpmZWSdXzTw
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:50 am

TheBrahmaBull wrote:you have dropped down a notch on my book mr h lol

i personally dont care who or what he posts on twitter and for people who do its pretty sad.

Fortunately where i am in your book doesnt really interest me Bull.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Tue 09 Apr 2013, 10:59 am

I quite like the Rocks twitter account. He has a RockTalk session where he answers questions about himself, and he also reveals some decent info, for example, he tore his adductor right off, aparently, during Sundays match. I know fans take it as bull shirt, but seeing as how he very rarely mentions any injuries, I'm taking him at his word
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:01 am

i marked out for dolph, not done that in a while.

why does it matter what rock uses twitter for? he uses it as a tool not to be social and fair play to him i say. creating a source for his fans and potential new fans to keep up with his latest doings makes perfic sense, what better source can you have in 2013 than twitter.

crowd, brilliant. they made raw alot better imo. i have to be honest i sniggered at cena's heel turn joke, but the rest made me want to eat him, luckily ryback did that for me. btw, that wasnt a heel turn, its just one face taking out another to let him know he's next in line. it does happen.

raw still sucked though imo.

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:05 am

Kid Vicious wrote:
Mr H wrote:
clap

To go for the Starsky and Hutch quote or not....
Hey, you don't need me to tell you you're one of the more enlightened posters on here.

Rocky and his "no pain no gain" spew. Aside from coming across like a stereotypical US daytime advertisement for an ab-ball, it's overcompensation. Kinda like how Hulk Hogan went crazy for his "vitamins" back in the day..

Cheers fella, appreciate it.

I’m with you, I hate the ‘4am rise and grind’ BS and constant self indulgence. The irony is that he talks about being humble yet he’s anything but.

Rumours are that he went straight home after Mania because of his injuries when he was scheduled for Raw. Apparently the roster are p*ssed that he couldn’t even go out to the ring to cut a promo, its not as if he’d be asked to wrestle.

Peoples’ Champion? Do me a favour. He’s in it for one person – himself.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:09 am

JamesLincs wrote:i marked out for dolph, not done that in a while.

why does it matter what rock uses twitter for? he uses it as a tool not to be social and fair play to him i say. creating a source for his fans and potential new fans to keep up with his latest doings makes perfic sense, what better source can you have in 2013 than twitter.

He just comes across as a massive douche on twitter. And the fact that the 'Peoples Champion' doesnt follow a single person on there just reeks of arrogance.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:27 am

Bingo!

In my opinion he's never been the People's Champion.
He's a third generation wrestler completely detached from reality, that's never been part of the people but got that moniker not because he earned it, but because WWF were panicking during the Monday Night Wars and granted him the title.

Who was the people's champ? Staying with The Attitude Era, it's Austin. Almost the ultimate talented mid-card heel. Except the people were never going to be happy with him rotting there so he got pushed to the moon. Rock got pushed because of dad and gramps. It's the same with CM Punk and Randy Orton today. To clarify, that's Punk being the man pushed because the fans wanted it, when in 2006 it was a "no chance" feel backstage, and Orton's dad blowing the right people for his arrogant, layabout, drug abusing son to get a spot someone else deserved.

Not a Rock fan. Never have been, never will be.
(Kinda like his films though)

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:28 am

I'd say it was a more than average show but it wasn't hurt by the fact that Mania was pish.

Highlights for me were the beautiful crowd and watching the commentators trying to act like they couldn't hear "RVD" or "DUI" being chanted, Wade Barret getting the IC title back and the biggest highlight for me was Dolph Ziggler finally cashing in and getting the WHC...I actually marked out harder than I have in a while.

John Cena's speech (apart from the kind of funny heel turn joke) at the start was the only real downside to the whole show for me (I skipped the Road Schollars jobbing to Tonnes Of Pish) and I loved the so called "heel" turn...I refuse to call it a heel turn due to the fact that it got a massive cheer.

Do you think Ryback was turned to cover the fact that CM Punk is getting some well deserved rest? Also do you think he'll play the role well? I personally think he'll do a very good job of it...I just wonder what his motivations were behind the attack, I hope it more than just wanting the title etc.

Overall, last night got a 4/10 Brett Hart style...tonight gets a 7.5/10

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Hulking_up Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:39 am

Lose at WM and become next in line for a title shot thumbsup
Amazing.

Hulking_up

Back to top Go down

Post by CenaNuff Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:45 am

Look at you lot throwing your toys out over something that hasn't even been proven.

CenaNuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:49 am

If I watched every promo he’s cut since 2011 in a random order I probably couldn’t tell you what time of year he cut them. They are all the same. The 90s catchphrases are tired and lame but he’ll always fall back on them. The fact of the matter is, and its very sad to say, but The Rock has become a parody of himself. I’m not writing him off whatsoever, and I appreciate that being lumbered with Cena for 2 years does restrict him but if he is indeed ‘The Great One’ then surely he’d have more in the locker to offer. Huge mistake putting the strap on him too. I don’t think he done the WWE Title any favours whatsoever. He certainly didn’t make it feel important like CM Punk did.

He definitely isn’t the real ‘Peoples Champion’. If he was, he’d have shown up at Raw to speak to the people, not go home to heal his injuries in time for his new movie Hercules. It’s evident that for The Rock Hollywood comes first, WWE comes second.

As for Ryback, wow, it was fitting that his Wrestlemania attire was green.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:51 am

can i ask why do you care so much its not like he did anything to hurt you personally did he?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 09 Apr 2013, 11:54 am

Care about what sorry Bull?

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:04 pm

TheBrahmaBull wrote:can i ask why do you care so much its not like he did anything to hurt you personally did he?

I like to make my own decisions on wrestlers, not being told who I will like.
Hogan got the push because everyone recognised him from Rocky III. Savage got the push because he was awesome. Warrior got the push because the kids loved the Superman character. Bret, Shawn, Austin and Foley got the push because the crowd loved them. Rock got the push because he was a third generation star. We were told to like him, it was nothing to do with the crowd. The youngsters lapped it up, and they've grown into adults that still like him now. I have no problem with that, that's wrestling. But I remain confused by fans from the Golden Age that bought into him.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:10 pm

Adam D wrote:

Is that TUWs entrance music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wtg2tFygKiE

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:17 pm

Kid Vicious wrote:
TheBrahmaBull wrote:can i ask why do you care so much its not like he did anything to hurt you personally did he?

I like to make my own decisions on wrestlers, not being told who I will like.
Hogan got the push because everyone recognised him from Rocky III. Savage got the push because he was awesome. Warrior got the push because the kids loved the Superman character. Bret, Shawn, Austin and Foley got the push because the crowd loved them. Rock got the push because he was a third generation star. We were told to like him, it was nothing to do with the crowd. The youngsters lapped it up, and they've grown into adults that still like him now. I have no problem with that, that's wrestling. But I remain confused by fans from the Golden Age that bought into him.

Sorry but i was never told to like a wrestler

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:19 pm

Bull, I don't think he meant physically told to like a wrestler. But the WWF/WWE influence and brainwash their fans into liking who they want them to like.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:21 pm

You mean why i care that he didnt show up at Raw?

I don't care one bit, i'm just trying to expose The Rock for showing his true colours and lack of commitment to the WWE. Word is that he wanted to go home to heal his injuries quickly because filming of his new movie Hercules starts soon. It must make the workhorses on the roster sick that he is handed the WWE Title on a silver platter, gets another Wrestlemania Main Event, yet he couldnt even go out there on Raw to cut a 5 minute promo and didnt even tell anyone about it.

But i personally don't care, it doesn't effect my life, i just don't want people to be blinded by the Rock's true priorty which is Hollywood.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:22 pm

I got a phone call from Rikishi telling me to like a certain wrestler.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Vicious Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:27 pm

Vince never cut a promo saying "Hey, we got this kid here. His dad is Rocky Johnson. Remember him? And his grandad is Peter Maivia. Yeah, I know you don't know him. But anyways, he's a third generation superstar which can mean big bucks for me. And I've got very little talent left because they've all jumped ship. So we're gonna push this kid none of you like cos we kinda need to. And he can read those scripted promo's better than Ron Simmons who deserves the push more. So you need to get behind him ok cos we've got no one else."

No, he never said that, but that's how they marketed him.

Kid Vicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:29 pm

think we can generate a list of chants that were said on Raw?

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:33 pm

I don't think Ryback turned heel at all, it was as JamesLinc says it was just Ryback saying he wants the WWE Title, clearly they're going to continue the feud with Henry. Might be a three-way at Extreme Rules, which would mean Ryback loses on PPV again though...

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:33 pm

I've never really liked the Rock, even as a kid I found him boring compared to guys like Stone Cold...as I've gotten older my view of him has gotten even worse because he's been recycling the same old crap for most of his career.

He'll be back in Hollywood now until a big pay off gets him back for a few months in the WWE and it's a shame that more people can't see how boring he is/how poor his in ring work has gotten...I completely blame him as well because against CM Punk, Cena put on an amazing match but with the Rock it was one of the most choreographed matches I'd ever seen.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr H Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:48 pm

I saw an interview where Punk said he wasnt that happy with his matches against The Rock but i dont think you can blame The Rock for that. Cena and Punk have an amazing chemistry together but sometimes no matter how hard you try you just cant force chemistry and unfortunately Rock v Punk just didnt have it. I also dont think Rock v Cena has sufficient chemistry which is half of the reason all of The Rock's matches since his return haven't been held in high regard.

Mr H

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 09 Apr 2013, 12:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLrm479ueng
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Apr 2013, 2:18 pm

I might be the only one but I feel like the Ryback attack on Cena was meant as a heel turn...after the Shell Shock he does the up yours arm thing towards Cena...we'll have to wait and see.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 09 Apr 2013, 2:25 pm

xviperx wrote:I might be the only one but I feel like the Ryback attack on Cena was meant as a heel turn...after the Shell Shock he does the up yours arm thing towards Cena...we'll have to wait and see.

What about the obvious fact that they were continuing the Henry feud as well?

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Apr 2013, 2:58 pm

Crimey wrote:
xviperx wrote:I might be the only one but I feel like the Ryback attack on Cena was meant as a heel turn...after the Shell Shock he does the up yours arm thing towards Cena...we'll have to wait and see.

What about the obvious fact that they were continuing the Henry feud as well?

Triple threat at ER? With Ryback heel/tween it's less likely to become 2 v 1 with Ryback and Cena teaming up...Henry has shown his interest in the WWE title and was made to look very strong on RAW.

Also with CM Punk taking a break then doesn't it make sense to have a heel who is over with the fans and can take the spot at the biggest heel?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 09 Apr 2013, 3:16 pm

I would be very, very surprised if this is supposed to be a heel-turn.

I thought it fitted with the face Ryback perfectly, he just wants to be fed more, he doesn't care whether it's Mark Henry, The Shield or John Cena. They'd be mad to put Ryback, whose catchphrase is keeping him very much over against Cena who is struggling to even keep 50% of the crowd on his side these days.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 09 Apr 2013, 3:17 pm

I really enjoyed RAW, I actually forgot about the possibility of Ziggler cashing in so it was good, he also looked great, very aggressive, I also liked how he escaped the amrbar, Del Rio didn't do a great job selling his injuries right up until he beat Swagger but it was still a nice touch IMO

Miz should never have beaten Barrett anyway, wonder if he got an injury at Mania or has been a naughty boy

I thought Ryback was excellent, the crowd were crapping all over him when he appeared but he stuck to it and he got the majority to drown out the minority chanting boring, I felt that was a very significant momemt, loved his attack on Cena and the aggression and attitude he showed when he hit him

I liked the start of Cena's promo at the beginning of the night, he was very smug then just morphed into the same old tired formula again

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Tue 09 Apr 2013, 3:20 pm

It's about time Henry went for the big one but I can guarantee he won't win it. You all know why.

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 09 Apr 2013, 3:23 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:I really enjoyed RAW, I actually forgot about the possibility of Ziggler cashing in so it was good, he also looked great, very aggressive, I also liked how he escaped the amrbar, Del Rio didn't do a great job selling his injuries right up until he beat Swagger but it was still a nice touch IMO

Miz should never have beaten Barrett anyway, wonder if he got an injury at Mania or has been a naughty boy

I thought Ryback was excellent, the crowd were crapping all over him when he appeared but he stuck to it and he got the majority to drown out the minority chanting boring, I felt that was a very significant momemt, loved his attack on Cena and the aggression and attitude he showed when he hit him

I liked the start of Cena's promo at the beginning of the night, he was very smug then just morphed into the same old tired formula again

Couldn't agree more with this.

I'd completely forgotten about Ziggler, and actually thought that Del Rio was legit injured for a minute or so. I also felt the cash in was done very well, Del Rio playing the valiant face perfectly, even if the crowd were more into Ziggler.

Ryback did very well to get the crowd back on side, the only issue for me is that it's clear that his catchphrase is actually a lot more over than he is.

Cena's promo started well, and very much tailed off. Similar to his match with The Rock he seemed to be playing the heel, which is odd.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 09 Apr 2013, 3:27 pm

The only part of the Cena promo that I enjoyed was the "heel turn" line but the rest was (as the crowd would put it) the "same old sh!t".

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 09 Apr 2013, 3:44 pm

I personally thought was Raw was brilliant last night, mainly thanks to the crowd. Excellent they were start to finish, i really think if there was a crowd like this week in week out, the product as a whole would be a lot better.

The John Cena opening promo sucked, but liked the interruption by Mark Henry. The sexual chocolate chants were brilliant Laugh Booker said Rock has a rematch with Cena. I really don't want it to be at Wrestle Mania, so i recon this years Summer Slam, with Brock Lesnar attacking Rock after, setting there match for Wrestle Mania 30.

The Miz vs Wade Barrett was match of the night. Superb match. Don't understand why Miz won last night only to drop the title the next night, not very good booking if you ask me. But great match none the less.

I actually marked out when Ziggler won and cheered like i do when Brighton score a goal (not very often) Brilliant from him and Del Rio in that mini match, both did very well. Looking forward to what these 2 can do now. Wonder what is next for Jack Swagger. The pop when he won was brilliant, one of the best i have heard for a while.

The Randy Orton vs Sheamus was overshadowed by the superb crowd. JBL chants were class, he was loving it. When Big Show came out and destroyed Orton, im getting more and more convinced an Orton turn is coming. Going to be interesting to see what these 3 do now.

Best part of the night DU D U DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU. This could be the turning point for me starting to like Fandango.

Finally the ending was good. Always been a fan of Ryback and enjoyed seeing him going after Cena. He was over with the crowd, and his catchphrase continues to work wonders, not a heel turn IMO, which is good from WWE. Ryback vs John Cena at Extreme Rules im going for then, maybe a triple threat with Mark Henry.

DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Price Check On Jackass Tue 09 Apr 2013, 4:38 pm

The crowd made the show so much better, usually I come away from Raw not really caring and going to bed thinking it was all pretty pointless but the crowd actually kept me hooked in and I also marked for Ziggler!

Price Check On Jackass

Back to top Go down

Post by The Awesome Giz Tue 09 Apr 2013, 4:57 pm

No one's mentioned Taker and The Shield yet? Seems like we're destined for a six man tag down the line with Kane and Bryan involved.

A good Raw all round, brilliant crowd, I think we'll know where every stands next week when the audience is back to being the majority of kids and women again.

The Awesome Giz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next