The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy booking.

2 posters

Go down

Fantasy booking. Empty Fantasy booking.

Post by x12x Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:53 pm

In a previous thread we spoke about the three options that the WWE might take with Cena's "turn" if it happens and one of them was him being revealed as the leader of The Shield. I pointed out that originally they worked for Heyman and this could possibly link Heyman and Cena...at first I thought this was stupid but then it got me thinking.

I came up with the following fantasy booking, I know it won't happen but I think it would be cool.

At Mania have Cena win using the Shield, have Lesnar beat HHH ending his career, have the Shield beat Big Shandy but have CM Punk lose to Taker. Then the next night on RAW have Heyman enter the ring with Cena, Lesnar and the shield claiming that he only deals with winners, that CM Punk was officially off his client list and they were here to take over the WWE.

CM Punk could come out and tell them that he wouldn't let that happen because the WWE was "his company" and that soon that title would be his once again because he's the best in the world.

Imagine a super team of The Shield, Cena and Lesnar...could come to a head for the WWE title at Survivor Series with a 5 man tag match for the WWE title with the person getting the winning pin being the new WWE champ, this could also break the team up with people breaking up their teams own winning pin attempts.

Just imagine, Cena has Punk down for the pin and Lesnar breaks it up because he want's the title.

Basically I want to know what your fantasy booking would be, it doesn't have to be related to mine or even any of the wrestler's involved. Is there a star you think is being booked badly or someone who needs a heel/face turn? What about a tag team that need to split, reform or even form a new team?

x12x

Back to top Go down

Fantasy booking. Empty Re: Fantasy booking.

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Where the hell were you when I did this thread??!!??!!

https://www.606v2.com/t41731-booking-challenge-2

WHERE WERE YOU DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:30 pm

ah sorry dude! If you want to start a sort of fantasy booking challenge thing I'd be happy to help come up with ideas and come up with ideas with you...send me a PM if you are Smile

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Maybe repost the Cena challenge, I'd love to get more in-depth with my idea and show the rise of team Punk as well haha.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:09 am

Just post on that link to bump it back up. A couple of weeks ago I was bored and decided to post random booking challenges. The first one I did (Big E Langston to hold both the US and IC titles) got a couple of really good responses. So I did the Cena one the following week but got nor response.

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down