The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM

5 posters

Go down

Rock Fantasy Booking for WM

Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Vote_lcap33%Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Vote_lcap17%Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Vote_lcap33%Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Vote_lcap17%Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Empty Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM

Post by JoshSansom Thu 14 Feb 2019, 5:00 am

Interesting fantasy booking idea I had recently. Imagine you are Vince, imagine you got a call from Rocky now (pre Elim Chamber) that he has cleared his schedule and is available for a match at WM, but, not available beyond the Raw after WM. What program do you build, particularly assuming Roman could not return for this?

Option A: Remove Seth from Universal Title match - Rock/Brock
Option B: Hollywood v Hollywood - Rock/Batista
Option C: Battle of Consumerism - Rock/Bryan
Option D: Something Else

I would opt for C - I think that Rock and Bryan would be able to have a phenomenal program, Bryan could carry much of it on SD and it would significantly elevate the WWE Championship beyond what it will otherwise likely be, the show opener.

Oh yeah, and DB goes over with "shenanigans".

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM Empty Re: Fantasy Booking: Rock for WM

Post by Samo Thu 14 Feb 2019, 8:24 am

I’d probably pick Rock vs Batista. I wouldnt want to get this close to someone finally getting the proper rub of beating Brock only to cancel it at the 11th hour again. Unless you move Rollins vs Brock forward to Fastlane and have the Rock get involved which could lead to Rock vs Lesnar.

I’ve gone and done a stupid and got my heart set on Kofi w/ New Day vs Bryan w/ Harper & Rowan for the WWE title and I wont accept anything else at this point.

You could probably build Rock vs Batista fairly easily, fairly quickly. Batista would jump at the chance, especially if the rumours are true that he was willing to work Angles spot in last years Mania but never got asked. WWE would love two Hollywood giants battling it out and would have massive mainstream appeal.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 14 Feb 2019, 10:57 am

The only reason to do Rock v Brock would be if you made Seth go after Bryan instead, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility but it would make Seth look weak if he ran away from Brock.

Hollywood v Hollywood could happen with Rock/Cena III, and they did have good chemistry, without a title on the line it could go either way as well, whereas Rock/Cena II was predictable. Plus it's tied at 1-1.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri 15 Feb 2019, 12:45 pm

Rock v Miz.

Have MCMiz lose the titles to the Uso's, have Miz beat down on Shane on the following Smackdown, says he's been held back for years, he's the hardest worker, best talker, and he's balanced his WWE career and making movies, unlike others who get the headlines and spotlights. Rock comes out. Feud is natural. MIz gets a huge rub beating The Rock and finally gets to ME.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie Fri 15 Feb 2019, 3:25 pm

You can't have the Rock vs Brock as Brock needs to lose the title so it has to go to someone who can defend it after WM.

You can't have him vs Batista as how do you come about how the match has been booked? It would need to be booked as a one off which would mean little build up. No fall out after and it would likely annoy other stars as it would take some airtime away from them.

This being said, it's therefore the most likely thing to happen as Batista is reported as making a return to WWE. It's entirely possible that Rollins isnt going to be the man to defeat brock and thats why Batista is coming back.

If Batista is coming back, the WWE need to get the rights for him to fight as Drax the Destoryer! Now that would be good!

Getting back to the Rock, there's only one man I'd want him to see fight at WM. Stone Cold Steve Austin. They two simply had the best rivalry of any age in WWE/F
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down