The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy WM booking....

3 posters

Go down

Fantasy WM booking.... Empty Fantasy WM booking....

Post by mrtomj Mon 14 Jan 2013, 4:54 pm

RAW20 tonight, Rock and CM Punk cutting a promo, all of a sudden stone cold's music hits..... he trash talks them both and reveals he is the special guest referee for their title match at royal rumble.

Royal Rumble....Punk is about to pin Rock for the 1,2,3 and a historic win. After calling it down the middle the whole match Stone Cold refuses the count, Punk gets in his face, before stone cold hits a stunner and Rock pins for the 1,2,3....

The Rock is the new champion (hell, he may as well get a stunner too)... and the following night Punk says he wants Austin at WM29. Rocky goes on to face Royal Rumble winner superman Cena (lets face it, its gonna happen)

Fantasy I know, but who else would love to see this. Imagine the promos in Punk and Austin were allowed to rip into one another

mrtomj

Back to top Go down

Fantasy WM booking.... Empty Re: Fantasy WM booking....

Post by Kaiser Mon 14 Jan 2013, 6:08 pm

+100 haha

Kaiser

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 14 Jan 2013, 7:37 pm

Sounds good to me

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 8:10 pm

nope because Austin would likely go over Punk at Mania and that doesn't do anybody any favours especially after the year Punk has had.

I don't understand the demand for Austin to get back in the ring to be honest. Don't mind him occasionally showing up, cutting promos, maybe involved as a guest ref or enforcer like you suggest, just not wrestling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down