The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booking Challenge 2

Go down

Booking Challenge 2 Empty Booking Challenge 2

Post by Shot 21 LCFC Wed 13 Mar 2013, 12:17 pm

Ok, after the success of the Booking Challenge 1 thread a few weeks back, here is challenge number 2 for the fantasy bookers to mull over. Again it is not a competition and there is no poll. Just give it a shot and we can all rate how you did. It can be as short and as straight to the point, or as long and drawn out as you want it to be.

So for the second challenge I am going to select the one everyone has been wanting to see happen for a few years now. The John Cena heel turn:

So the end of the booking challenge is Wrestlemania 30. By then I need you to book John Cena into a heel turn. And I want him to be the top heel, similar to Triple H during the Attitude Era. You can start anytime from now and include his Wrestlemania 29 match with The Rock if needed. If you feel the need to replace him as number 1 face with another wrestler, then thats up to you. I dont necessarily require that though. Another rule is that it cannot include a world title unification as I have seen that more than enough times. He cant be a tweener either, he needs to be a full time heel.

Over to the fantasy bookers...

Shot 21 LCFC

Back to top Go down