The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania?

+3
NickisBHAFC
Dolphin Ziggler
Mr Video Man
7 posters

Go down

Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania?

Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania? Vote_lcap36%Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania? Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania? Vote_lcap64%Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania? Vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania? Empty Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania?

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 2:57 pm

The reason I ask this question is that The Rock has now missed out on the last 2 Raw shows.

This the build up to WrestleMania and they are supposed to be getting ready for the biggest match of the year and The Rock is nowhere to be seen.

It even has hit the point where Cena pretty much can't do anything because there is no interaction with the Rock.

Surely it would have made a bit of sense to have the belt on Cena in the build up to WM as he is about if they always had it planned for Cena v Rock to headline WM???

Back to top Go down

Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania? Empty Re: Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania?

Post by Guest Tue 19 Mar 2013, 3:20 pm

I knew he wasn't going to be there last night as it was the UK premiere of that god awful GI Joe movie he's is

Out if the two I'd go for Rock, although ideally neither because I don't like te fact they put the title on him in the first place. Plus I think when Cena gets more serious in his promos they've not been half bad, whereas if he had the title it be joke after joke followed by him screaming the champ is here *yawn*

Back to top Go down

Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania? Empty Re: Who would you prefer to have the title in the build up to WrestleMania?

Post by Mr Video Man Tue 19 Mar 2013, 3:34 pm

cena. at least then the wwe champion would be on the show every week.
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 19 Mar 2013, 3:41 pm

I dont really get my knickers in a twist about the belt not being on the show every week. The belt is the focus of the programme, pretty much, and thats been better since The Rock was around. Plus, its not a new feud so it doesnt need as much help by face to face encounters. The problem wasnt The Rock's absence last night, it was the way WWE dealt with Cena. Sometimes he is god awful, but sometimes they offer him nothing. Like Kay Fabe said in another thread, just an interview with JR or something would have made it seem serious

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Mar 2013, 4:27 pm

I would like Cena to have the title building up to Mania, simply because the rock wining the wwe title again at the grandest stage of them all, would of been better than the way he won it back at the Royal Rumble.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 19 Mar 2013, 4:38 pm

Out of the two definitely Rock, Rock has eberything Cena wants, he's the Champ, he's got the big win, he has the backing of the crowd, its everything Cena longs for, I'd also play up the fact that Cena is showing up while Rock is busy, it helps play into how desperate Cena is...

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 19 Mar 2013, 5:45 pm

I don't think The Rock not being on Raw means Cena should have the championship, I just think if they're going to have Cena on the show when The Rock isn't there, then they need to use him properly, they need to actually promote the feud as meaningful, this week's segment was a total throw away and Cena may as well have not been on the show again.

Why can't they record something earlier any way, I get that Rock's a busy man, but I don't think it'd be too big of a stretch to record a short segment with him in for the show.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enforcer Tue 19 Mar 2013, 5:49 pm

Surely when the Rock is on Raw there's no reason why he couldn't film segments to cover the shows he is due to miss? It's not like one backstage interview area looks any different to another is it?

Enforcer
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 19 Mar 2013, 5:49 pm

Couldn't they have done something where The Rock is currently over here promoting GI Joe and have had Cena also come over here and interrupt his PR stuff, actually use Rock's day job to promote it all? They've done enough promotion of his films so surely there could be a bit of mutual love going on?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down