The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EWF Conflict Thursday 7th March 2013

+5
Blade
E-unit
Thunder87
x12x
JJJohnson
9 posters

Go down

EWF Conflict Thursday 7th March 2013 Empty EWF Conflict Thursday 7th March 2013

Post by JJJohnson Mon 25 Feb 2013, 2:19 pm

[img]EWF Conflict Thursday 7th March 2013 Confli14[/img]

Thursday 7th March 2013
Live from the Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California
Starting time: TBA

Match 1
Open Challenge
Dr.Bryan Wells vs ???

Match 2
Thunder vs Ojore

Match 3
No holds barred
Alex Garcia vs Liam Wood

Match 4
Jason Sparkz vs E-Unit

Main Event
“Race for the championship”
Dario Machiavelli vs Vincent Costello

Plus:
*Appearances an updates from Mike Conrad and Jimmy Phillips
*Atonement announcements
*And much more

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Thursday 7th March 2013 Empty Re: EWF Conflict Thursday 7th March 2013

Post by x12x Mon 25 Feb 2013, 3:08 pm

The scene opens in the backstage area of the EWF Elite Coliseum, a member of the EWF production team can be seen crying with laughter as he talks to another member of staff clearing up after the second episode of Conflict

STAFF#2: WHAT'S SO FUNNY MAN!?
STAFF#1: Oh you didn't hear what Garcia said? he's claiming to be bigger than Hogan!

Both men begin to laugh as the camera pans around to show the EWF TV Champion stood with a look of shock on his face, he shakes his head and reaches in to his car before before heading back towards the ring.

The scene changes as the Hypertron comes to life as “€666” by I Killed The Prom Queen blasts through the speakers, the crowd begins to cheer as their EWF TV Champion “The Viper” Liam Wood appears on the stage with a serious look across his face, his TV Title around his waist and a baseball bat in his hands. He strides down the aisle of the arena and reaches out to the crowd members still in attendance before walking up the steps and entering the damaged ring and requesting a mic from ring announcer Rick Ambrose. He walks around and soaks up the applause from the onlooking fans, raises his bat and title belt in to the air to rapturous applause and then sends out a warning to the number one contender for his belt Alex Garcia.

“Alex, I heard about your little rant about how great you are after your match at Conflcit today but I have to say, don't you think you're overdoing it a little bit? You win one match and suddenly you're bigger than Hulk Hogan? I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry!

Since coming to the EWF all you've done so far is cheat, steal and disrespect the people around you. You've walked around like you're something special but when all is said and done you're 3-1 and you even had to cheat to get that victory...THIS STOPS NOW.

In 10 days time you have a match booked against me and my little friend”
(Liam looks down at his baseball bat with a smile on his face) “and while you've been good at getting the jump on me, this time you have to face me head on and we remember what happened last time, don't we?”

The Hypertron shows a replay of Alex Garcia being Viper Dropped and pinned for the three count from the opening day of Iron Man, the Hypertron fades and the champion continues to issue his warning to his opponent.

“There's going to be one difference between then and next week though Alex...next week you're facing a very different Viper to the one that beat you around the ring at Iron Man, you're facing a man that you have picked at and attempted to undermine for the last few weeks and unluckily for you, there will be no rules and no one to stop me getting revenge and ending your chances of this title before you even get to Atonement."

The champion pauses as the crowd go crazy, Viper begins to reflect on what he had just said before signing off his warning.

“I find it ironic that you'll be facing me for my title at a PPV called “Atonement” because you have many sins to atone for and I'll be the one to deliever the final judgement in the Viper Pit!”

Liam drops the mic on the ground and once again raises his belt and baseball bat in to the air sending the crowd in to a frenzy.

x12x

Back to top Go down

EWF Conflict Thursday 7th March 2013 Empty Re: EWF Conflict Thursday 7th March 2013

Post by Thunder87 Tue 26 Feb 2013, 12:35 am

The scene opens to ringside of the Elite Coliseum after Conflict’s episode on the 25th February. Several fans in the front row are shown rising out of their seats getting set to head home after the show.

Thunder waits behind the curtain until the first line of Heroes are hard to find is over and once the first guitar rift hits, he steps through the curtain with determination.

The fans that rose before hand return to their seats.

Thunder walks to middle of the stage, looks out into the crowd with purpose and a smile. He taps his heart three times and points diagonally, upward ahead of him, then over to the left and then right.

As Thunder makes his way down the ramp he moves from side to side taping the hands of the fans. When he reaches the ramp, he makes his way around the ring continuing to tap fans hands. Once he has been around the crowd once, he makes his way up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the apron and enters the ring by going between the top and middle ropes.

Thunder walks up to one of the turnbuckles facing the entrance way and climbs to second rope. Points into the crowd at a couple of fans and then stretches his arms out. He drops from the rope and heads to the diagonally opposite corner and climbs to the second rope again. This time he raises his one leg so, that his foot is on the top rope. He again points out to a couple of fans before stretching his arms outward. Thunder, signals for a microphone, then climbs down and heads to the centre of the ring.

Thunder waits shortly in the centre of the ring as Rick Ambrose climbs the steps and enters the ring. Rick walks over to Thunder and hands him a microphone, as Thunder takes the microphone he taps Rick on the shoulder. Rick leaves the ring. Thunder walks once around the ring, running his hand along the top rope as he does. Thunder steps back to the centre of the ring, strikes a rather Elvis like pose, tilts his head back and holds the microphone just above his mouth.

Thunder
Wella blessa my soul.

The fans cheer lightly as Thunder returns his head to a standard position.

Thunder
Now, I know that none of you are ready to go home. Not just yet. Earlier this evening I had just signed my contract in the back, when I heard what I thought was a lost little chiwawa barking in the ring. I make my way out here to help the poor little thing for it to turn out to be some little urine-ant who isn’t worthy to step foot in this ring, my new home, never mind in front of you guys who pay my energy bills.

Thunder looks around the arena and locks eyes with a fan. Thunder tilts his head with a puzzled look. Thunder rolls out of the ring and walks over to the fan. Thunder gets up in his face quizzically and then pulls back and smiles.

Thunder
I recognise you. Weren’t you there the last time I was in LA?

The fan nods and Thunder slaps hands with him and fist bumps.

Thunder
Well, that’s even better than I had planned. I was going to come out here and tell all these lovely people about me, but now you can do it.

The fans eyes widen as Thunder throws the microphone at him and sits on the steps. The fan looks shocked as he holds the mic in his hand, he looks at Thunder who gestures at him to speak.

Fan
Uhh, hi. Umm I’m Jeff and I’m a wrestling fan?

Thunder nods at rolls his hand at Jeff suggesting for him to continue.

Jeff
I was at the Staples Centre five years ago, the last time Thunder was in LA. He wrestled for another company and was entertaining then too. His finishers are or at least they were back then, the Tequila Bomb, which is a triple powerbomb, with three diffent types of powerbombs combined together. Then there’s the Bolt Lock, which is a modified triangle hold.

Thunder interrupts.

Thunder
I have a couple of new moves in the arsenal but I’ll keep them to myself. Now Jeff, you’ve told the lovely boys and girls about my finishers, now how about telling them about me.

Jeff
Umm ok. Let’s see Thunder, uhh always said he was a fan first and foremost and that everything he does, he does for the fans?

Jeff looks at Thunder for confirmation. Thunder nods happily and whispers to Jeff.

Jeff
Let’ see, Thunder like to hear fan interaction. Weather that be for or against him, he enjoys hearing what we think. Thunder then adapts to our reactions. Oh, and he likes getting the fans involved. Like, when he says “let’s rock,” he likes the fans to all chat “and ride.”

Thunder takes the microphone back from Jeff and climbs up on the railing barrier.

Thunder
Now, someone mentioned something about a comic con down the road? Think I'll hit that up, I'll be the guy cosplaying me. And with that, Let’s ROCK.

Thunder and the fans together
And RIDE.

Thunder tosses the microphone into the ring and drops down in to the crowd and makes his way out of the arena, stopping to shake fans hands and take photos with them.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Tue 26 Feb 2013, 3:17 pm

The Hypertron comes to life as “€666” begins to fill the Arena and Liam Wood appears on the stage dressed in skinny jeans and a Parkway Drive t-shirt, he doesn't look in the mood to fight this time, much calmer than his appearance yesterday. He is once again accompanied by his beautiful assistant Emmy who is wearing a long coat and carrying the champion's EWF TV Title and he seems to have an excited look on his face. Carrying a black Fred Perry messenger bag The Viper makes his way down to the ring, interacting with the fans and posing for photos with a couple lucky members of the attending audience. He jumps up on to the apron before climbing through the ropes and taking a mic from Emmy. She looks up at him and smiles as he talks to the fans of the EWF.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, this might surprise you but right now I'm not here to talk about Alex Garcia or about our no holds barred match next week at Conflict, I'm actually out here to talk to you...my fans.”

The crowd cheer as they begin to wonder what Viper has brought along with him to the ring, Viper pauses to take in the attention of the cheering crowd before continuing with his big announcement.

“It is easy to see that as a future legend and as EWF TV Champion I have become the most popular member of the EWF roster, my legacy has kick started so fast that I have become a household name faster than anyone else in that locker room and to celebrate this fact, I have a little treat for the people I represent everytime I step in the ring as a little thank you for being behind me.”

Liam walks over to the bag that he hung over the turnbuckle and reaches in, he pauses for a second and then with a smile on his face he pulls out a folded up t-shirt.

“This is for the thousands of fans that have tweeted, emailed and asked for some official Viper merchandise, I have designed this for you guys to wear with pride and in a few years time when I'm at the top of this business and EWF is the top federation in the world this will be a collectors item”

Liam unfolds the t-shirt to reveal the design to the crowd, an image of an attacking Viper covers the front while in big bold letters on the back reads “WELCOME TO THE VIPER PIT”. The crowd pop, obviously loving the design...Liam lets the crowd calm down before continuing.

“But don't worry Garcia, I haven't forgotten about you and I didn't want you to feel left out so I made a one off just for you which you can wear after our title match at Atonement.”

Liam reaches in to the bag and pulls out a second t-shirt, the design across the front is identical to the original t-shirt but on closer inspection the design on the back has been changed to read “I GOT MY A55 KICKED IN THE VIPER PIT”. Emmy joins him in the ring and takes off her coat to reveal her own tight fitting Viper t-shirt, she hugs the TV Champion and then they both climb out of the ring and make their way out of the arena as “€666” begins to play.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by E-unit Tue 26 Feb 2013, 5:17 pm

The shot opens up in a hotel room. The beds a mess as a hot little number climbs out wearing a dark blue nighty. She pulls her pants up around her waist and throws on a grey E-unit hoodie. The door slams as she exits the room. Thus stirring up the man, the legend, E-unit. He rolls over and grabs the pillow next to him to find the young lady gone. He rolls over to his back, then back to his stomach. He grabs the pillow and covers the back of his head. The shot pans out and empty liquor bottles litter the trashed hotel room. He throws the pillow off his head rolling over once more and setting up, as the comforter falls off him to reveal his chiseled physique! He reaches over and grabs a half smoked stogie. He puts it in his mouth and lights it. He puffs away as he raises even higher to see the destruction of the hotel room. He leans back with a smile, and a sarcastic laugh saying.

E: Kid you still got it.

E sets there puffing away. He flicks ashes on the non smoking room sign, as the hotel phone rings. E reaches over and presses the speaker option.

E: Hello.

Right away the voice is recognized as Hugh Cartwright.

Hc: Unit is that you.

E: Yeah who is this.

Hc: It's Hugh Cartwright. We had plans for an interview today for EWF.com

E: Right now!

Hc: Well E it is 11 in the morning. Come on down I'm in the lobby.

E rolls out of bed. Grabbing a pair of green jogging pants, and his brand new EWF e-unit "legends are not born, their made" tee shirt. He jumps into a pair of black house shoes, never stopping to comb his unkept hair. He darts for the door, and rushes down stairs. As he rounds the corner into the lobby Hugh barely has time to rise to his feet. Hugh's polo with EWF embroidered on the left breast pops out and is tucked into a pair of slacks. He goes for a handshake but unit snuffs at his hand.

E: You must forgive me, but I don't know where that thing has been.

The stench of alcohol on E's breath about knocks Hugh out, as the two men find their seats. E stares Hugh down then finally breaks the uncomfortable silence.

E: I guess your here to talk about Thunder ruining my grand entrance into EWF.

Hc: No. Well actually that was the initial plan, but in this industry things change. I'm here to talk about your up coming battle with Jason Sp...

( E cuts him off.)

E: Who?

Hc: Jason Sp..

E: Who?

Hc: The world heavy weight champion Jason Sparkz.

E: Like I said who. A washed up has been... Well let me take that back to be a has been you actually had to be a used to be, and Jason Sparkz is a never was. He's a bum. On his best day in the ring he still struggles to just be mediocre. This Thursday night will be the highlight of his career. For the first time he will have the chance to step out of mediocrity. It'll be by far the biggest career moment for him that's why he will lose. Because for E-unit it won't even be a blip on my radar. He's so horrible in the ring that this match won't even make the high light reel of my storied hall of fame career, and that's even if the strap was on the line.

Hc: But he's the heavy weight champion of the...

E: Let me stop you right there. Have you ever watched a E-unit match.

Hc: Well yes. I mean you are famous the world over, and notorious for...

E: Notorious for what? Not working holding shows up for more money. Hey bub I'm talented enough to know that when my names on the marquee, I'm the man fans pay to see. I've never held up a show. Except when I knew I was the sole reason for an ass to be ever eighteen inches, and your going to judge me for holding out for what's mine.

Hc: No you got it wrong. I'm not here to judge your credentials.

E: Then what are you here for?

Hc: To talk about your upcoming match with Jason.

E: Oh him again.

Hc: I just think you should give credit where credit is due.

E: What about me what about ra.. I mean E-unit. When are you going to start giving me my credit because its past due.

E picks up his cell puts it to his ear. It's obviously a rib.

E: You hear that. It's another sold out show. Solely because I'm headlining. Jason hasn't ever sold out an arena. Actually he's the worst champion in this companies history.

Hc: Well he's the only champion in the companies history, so he's also the best.

E: Not true the vacant champion was getting bigger pops, and filling arenas don't believe me look at the charts.

Hc: Wow you think your going in there and going to roll him up huh.

E: Why shouldn't I. I'm going to roll him up like a fattie and smoke him. Like the shirt says.

E points at his shirt.

E: Legends are not born their made.

E runs his hands through his hair realizing how messed up his hair is.

E: Cut!!

Hc: Do what.

E: Stop filming you idiot. My lovely mane has not been properly addressed.

Hc: (laughter in his voice.) Did you just refer to your hair as a mane. Looks like you have mange.

E: Keep it up chuckles, or I'll use you as an illustration for what's going to happen to Jason this week... and you can publish that.

Hc: Ok, ok. I just thought....

E: Thought what. Thought the unit needed a makeup artist. Laugh again and I'll blow the dust off this fist.

Hc: Do what?

E: You ever heard the expression knuckle dusting?

Hc: Can't say that I have.

E: Where do they find you people at.

E catches a hotel employee walking through the lobby.

E: Hey toots how's about you getting the unit an expresso stat.

The women looks at him with a sarcastic look, but her mood changes when she sees E holding a twenty dollar bill in his fist.

Women: Would you like sugar and cream.

E nods at her with a sheepish grin.

Hc: How why.

E reveals to Hugh what the women had seen in his hand.

E: Hugh my boy the number one lesson in life you always have to remember is. Money talks and bull sh.. walks, and if EWF wants to keep me and my services they better remember that.

E stands up as the women reappears. He reaches down in his pocket and pulls out a one dollar bill and hands it to the lady laughing. A look of disgust comes across her face as she walks away. E looks down at Hugh.

E: Well I believe you wasted enough of my time.

Hugh reaches into his back pocket and grabs an envelope. He hands it to E looking nervous. E opens it and pulls out a wad of cash.

E: Um your a hundred dollars lite.

Hc: Do what.

E: Look we had an agreement. The agreement was...

Hugh cuts him off.

Hc: Look it's business. EWF has a policy and top talent gets a certain rate for .com interviews.

E: Well I'm not top talent. I'm marquee talent. The best in the industry.

E takes the empty envelope wads it up and bounces it off Hugh's face. He pockets the money.

E: I'm not going to let this slide.

Hugh gulps big as E reaches for him open palmed. He grabs the EWF embroidered logo and rips it off Hugh's shirt.

E: I'll see you On the seventh and you better have the rest of my money.

The camera holds on E as he walks through the lobby before fading.

E-unit

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Thu 28 Feb 2013, 1:19 pm

The crowd are buzzing in the arena chanting "EWF, EWF" when all of a sudden there's a lighting strike at the top of the stage and a huge bang and then the lights go down and a shadowy figure appears on the tron.Some of the crowd cheer but some boo after the events of last weeks match were the distraction from the match which saw Garcia claim the numbers one contendership to the tv title.

On the screen all you can see is grey mist in a field and it night time the mist swearling round the masked figure he stands still just staring into the camera in front of him and you can see the breath coming out of the mask he wears on his face then all of sudden and slow soft voice comes from the masked man.

Masked man: I know some of you are very disappointed at the out come of the match last week but I did what I said and made the wrong a right and made sure that the good Doctor didn't win his match but then there was another wrong which I need to make right and that I will soon reveal too you all very soon.

Everyone has been wondering who I am and where I came from... all of these questions will be answered very soon...

The crowd start to cheer loudly.

Masked man: I come from the depths of hell a place that no man can survive all the screams all the pain that happens in this place is not for any man, many men would go crazy, many men would lose there mind but me it is my home and I thrive on screams, I thrive on pain.It makes me stronger, it makes me dangerous, it makes my a monster to fight against evil and to make all that is wrong with the world and turn it into the rights of the world were everyone will be at peace. But for me to do that every think will get a lot worse for those who are doing wrong and it all starts with the good DR Bryan Wells and then if I have to go there then Fear you will be next.

The crowd boo's at the name of the Fear organisation.

Masked man: Fear they don't know what Fear is, they have not met a man like me. They hunt in packs, me I hunt alone, I get into peoples minds, I make them paranoid and then I strike. Even with all your army Fear you will not be able to stop me, I hide in the dark and pounce when the time is right you are doing much wrong in EWF and I will make it all right when I rid you and your Fear campaign will be no more but first I must deal with DR Wells your time is up DR wells and you will be struck off the wrestling roster just like you were struck off practicing medicine you will be sent straight to hell.

The crowd then all jump with fright when there is a bolt of lightning and fire can be seen coming from the edge of the tron screen back stage hands come running out looking up in horror one of the men grabs a fire extinguisher attempting to put the fire out but he can not reach it as the screen is too high for him then the lights go out the flames glow in the dark and then there's a loud bang and a puff of smoke and then the lights come back on and the fire on the tron has gone out with the back stage hands scratching there heads as the scene the goes to the commentary table.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu 28 Feb 2013, 2:09 pm

EWF Conflict Thursday 7th March 2013 Mikeco10

The scene opens up in a private room the camera is looking out of the window its night time and raining heavy water running down the window and then a flash of lightning lights up the night sky the camera then spans round the room a huge plant is standing in one corner the camera moves slowly across the room.

A small sink is hanging from the wall with a white towel hanging over the towel rail neatly folded and swaying from side to side with the wind coming from the window that is slightly open.

The camera then moves to a chair where we can see a women sitting down but you can't see her face or what she is wearing then the camera then spans round to the bed next to the chair where you can see Mike Conrad laying down with a drip in his arm and a bandage covering his forehead.

Conrad starts to come round a little he puts his arm on his head and feels the bandages wrapped round his head and try's to sit up but the women holds him down.

Women: There, There you need to rest you have had quite a bang to the head and you have hurt your back really badly.

Conrad then lays back down wining with pain from his back Mike Conrad then looks at the women but can't see her face.

Mike Conrad: Man my back is killing me, My head feels like I got bongo drums going on inside I had a dream that I was in a match with a monster and that I was broken in too.

The women then rubs Conrad's hair.

Women: Ah don't worry your now back I the good old royal infirmary.

Conrad sits up and winces in pain and looks up at the women.

Mike Conrad: The royal what, Your my, Your my, Who in the hell are you?

The women then turns on the bedside light and reveals that she is a nurse who has been keeping watch on Conrad who has been coming in and out of conciseness since he was brought in two nights ago after Conrad tried to save Jimmy Phillips from the fear campaign.

Women: I am a nurse and have been watching over you, You have taken a really good beating and your Friend Mr Phillips is in the room next door and we have Doctors looking at him all the time Mr Conrad you really need to have some rest.

Conrad is looking confused not really taking in what the nurse has said to him.

Mike Conrad: Who are you, what am I doing here?

Nurse: You have taken a heavy blow to the head and you may have a couple of slipped disk's you really don't remember anything do you?

Mike Conrad: Errrrrrr the last thing I remember was running down to the ring to try and help my Buddy Phillips, Oh crap Phillips how is he, Where is he?

Conrad starts to get a little agitated wondering where his friend is and how he is.

Nurse: Relax, Please relax Mr Conrad your friend is in the best place and has the best DR's looking at him and soon as I find out anything about his condition I will let you know but right now you really need to calm down and get your rest.

Mike Conrad then smiles at the nurse and then settles back down in his bed and drifts off to sleep as the camera then watches the nurse turn out the night light as the scene then goes to black.

Last edited by Blade on Fri 01 Mar 2013, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Thu 28 Feb 2013, 8:50 pm

Oliver Baker the new head of EWF talent relations can be seen saying good night to members of the production crew as he makes his way out of the Elite Coliseum for the evening, as he strides down the hallway towards the parking lot a New York accent can be heard…

Man: Hey Baker, where do you think you’re going?

The camera pans round and the menacing figure of Vincent Costello can be seen towering over the head of talent relations.

Baker: Argh Mr Costello, what can I do for you?

VC: You can start by congratulating me on my Victory tonight…

Baker: Charming as always Vincent, you know I followed your amateur career very closely; Luca Rossi is a close personal friend of mine.

VC: Don’t mention that has been to me, he was jealous of my ability just like Magnusson, another non entity trying to hold me down.

Baker: You don’t know you’re born, Luca Rossi is one of the finest champions this business has ever seen and for some reason he still to this day believes your one of, if not the finest, brightest talents to come out of his academy and quite frankly your tone is starting to p$£$ me off.

VC: Have I offended you? Touched a nerve even? Well good! That’s what I do! That’s who I am! And believe me I’m going to continue p£$$ing people off, more specifically you, until I get the vindication I deserve, until I get the justification I’m entitled too. I’m not one of these ham and eggers you’ve got on the books here, I’m a precious commodity and you’ll do well to remember that. Magnusson wants to hold me back, wants to promote his paper champion Jason Sparkx but this company will never get the credibility it so desperately desires until the world heavyweight championship is around the waist of its rightful owner…me!

Baker: You’ve certainly got the bravado Vinnie that’s for sure but EWF is about actions not talking and until you have proved to me, Mr Magnusson and the world that you’re not just all talk we have very little more to discuss here.

VC: That’s where you’re wrong Baker I don’t have anything to prove to anybody and you’d better choose your next words very carefully because I’m not in the mood for any more of your corporate BS tonight. In fact I’ve had it up to here (point to his head) with the bureaucracy in this place, the constant backstage politicking working in favour of yes men, yes men like Sparkx who lick the boots of your kind to desperately hold on to their spot. Well I’m going to bring dignity, honour and prestige to the EWF title by hook or by crook.

Baker: Let me remind you Vincent that you’re governed by the terms and conditions set out in your EWF contract that states you must compete within the parameters of the match rules and I’m making this your first verbal warning; if you use the brass knuckles in your match next week you will forfeit any opportunity for the EWF title for the next 12 months, now do I make myself clear?

VC: Let ME remind YOU that I have never been disqualified or investigated for foul play in any of my previous matches and it’s this kind of lobbying and false accusations that have been holding me back my whole career, first Rossi, then Magnusson and now you. I will do what I need to do to be the best and may God help anyone that gets in my way

Costello stares intensely at Baker before pushing past him and exiting the hallway

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Thu 28 Feb 2013, 11:21 pm

The scene opens to a very large hall filled with people dressed as comic book and movie characters. The camera pans up to large banner that reads “R.C.C. 24, Random Comic Con 24.” The camera jolts as though someone or something has taken the camera man by surprise. The camera lowers from the banner to a man in red waist coat, wearing an Incredible Hulk mask.

Man
Ah, there you are, I was beginning to think you weren’t coming.

The man pulls off the mask, revealing himself to be Thunder. He stretches his arms out with his palms up.

Thunder
Welcome, to my world.

The camera pans out showing several people in costumes, a woman dressed like Poison from the Street Fighter games poses for the camera as the camera rotates around him, followed by a couple dressed as Link and Zelda from The Legend of Zelda games series. Next a guy dressed as Wolverine pulls a few poses and then two guys dressed as Batman and Robin. Then there is a shot of Thunder back to back with a guy dressed as Rey Mysterio.

Thunder
My ma Rey, it’s good to know I’m not the only one here who loves wrestling and geeky stuff.

The Rey Mysterio cosplayer just nods and shakes Thunders hand before disappearing out of shot. Thunder wonders through the crowds, looking at the various stalls, buying several things from comics and DVDs to t-shirts and various other bits of merch. Thunder freezes and the camera man walks straight in to Thunder. Thunder grabs the side of the lens and points the camera towards a full size replica of The Iron Throne from a Game of Thrones. Thunder bursts in to a jog running towards it, the camera bobs as the camera man tries to keep up. Thunder grabs the stall vender’s attention.

Thunder
Listen, how much for the Iron Throne?

Vender
One thousand, five hundred, dollars. It is an exact replica.

Thunder opens his wallet and looks inside. He pulls a face and then looks the vender in the eye.

Thunder
Severn hundred?

Vender
I can’t go any lower than thirteen hundred.

Thunder
One grand, cash, right now.

The vender shakes his head from side to side, clearly mulling the order over.

Vender
Alright, where shall I deliver to?

Thunder hands the guy a bit of paper and the money. Happy with his purchase Thunder turns to walk away and walks right in to very big man. The man turns to look at Thunder. Thunder is not a small man but they guy makes him appear tiny.

Thunder
Hey, sorry bud, I didn’t see you there.

The man just growl in Thunder’s face and pushes him back against a stall. Thunder picks himself up and walks over to the guy. Thunder pushes him backwards; the guy doesn’t hit a stall but rather rolls right over it. Thunder leaps through the air after him. Once he lands he proceeds to land right, after right on the guys face. The guy pushes Thunder off him and rises. Once on his feet the guy pulls Thunder to his, lifts him above his head and slams him through the stall. The guy picks up a glass bottle from the stall off of the floor and hits Thunder over the head. When it doesn’t break, he does it again until it shatters, opening Thunder up in the process. Thunder falls unconscious.

Minutes later Thunder awakes, unhappy to say the least. The stall vender hands Thunder what appears to be a match book. Thunder rises and stumbles slightly. He wipes the blood from his face, smearing it across his forehead. The wound bleeds again. Thunder doesn’t seem to care. He walks over to a guy dressed as Hush from Batman, hands him a wedge of cash and the guy gives him, his tanned, long trench coat. Thunder swings the coat on and does up his waist coat. He then makes for the exit, on his way he plucks a fedora hat from a random person as he walks through the door, the coat flicks up as he leaves and the scene fades.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC Fri 01 Mar 2013, 3:05 pm

The arena goes quiet as the fans anticipate the arrival of an EWF superstar at ringside, the fans can be heard shouting for the current World Champion Jason Sparkx. The lights dim and a succession of purple and yellow pyrotechnics go off, the ‘Godfather’ music hits and Vincent Costello appears on the ramp. Looking focused he makes his way down to the ring, dressed in a smart suit with his hair slicked back, he has a microphone in hand and looks ready to speak as he enters the ring.

VC: Dario Machiavelli and his Fear Campaign have been causing havoc over the past few weeks, exposing Conrad and Phillips for the failures they are and to be honest with all you… I’m impressed, I really am, and why wouldn’t I be, it’s a page straight out the Costello play book. Identify your opponent’s weakness, expose that weakness and then zero in on it. (Costello puts the microphone under his arm and begins to clap) bravo, bravo!

You know Machiavelli you and I are very similar, kindred spirits you could say. When I look into that sick sadistic face of yours I see myself smiling back, I know that if I was to roll up all these pathetic so called professional wrestlers in the back, throw them in a heap in the parking lot and set fire to the lot of them you would be there standing right next to me warming your hands of the flames. So what I wanna know is how do you plan on beating a man without fear, without limitations, a man not governed by the basic laws on acceptability? Because I’m unlike anything you’ve faced before I’m a sick, remorseless, agenda driven SOB and I’m not going to stop, I can’t stop, until I’m standing over the lifeless, broken body of Jason Sparkx with the heavyweight championship of the world raised above my head.

Don’t get confused, I don’t do this to be the best of the best, I’m not here to begin a legacy or create history, I have no interest in becoming a legend. I compete in this ring to cause damage, to taste carnage, to see another human beings skull busted wide open by my fist and in order to fulfil that dominance, in order to quench that thirst, appease that voice in my head, I must become the EWF world champion and not you or some campaign can stand in my way.

Now listen very closely Dario, in fact every one of you in the back take note, I am not a nice guy, I do not respect you and by no means am I going to relent in the pursuit of what is rightfully mine!

Costello drops the microphone and climbs the turnbuckle, shouting at the fans at ringside whilst motioning the title around his waist.

MtotheC

Back to top Go down

Post by E-unit Fri 01 Mar 2013, 6:27 pm

As the footage begins to roll the scene is dark, and quiet. The lights begin to slowly flicker on, but never reach there full potential. The camera sways through the room. Pillar by pillar the room looks cold, and is solid concrete with a low ceiling. The shot makes a hard right, and focuses on a man setting on wooden bench. The lockers behind fill the whole section of the wall. The man sets there. His head hung low looking at the water stained cement floor. His head is shrouded with the hood from his grey hoodie. He finally shows life, as he places his hands together. He begins bobbing his head finally raising it up. His eyes cut up in a startling fashion realizing the camera is there. The camera comes in close on his face. The man smiles as he removes ear buds from his ears.

E: What are you disappointed it's me, or maybe your wondering why I'm in a place of solitude... Perhaps your not wondering anything and you are watching strictly for the point I might do something entertaining.

E stands up and in one motion flips the hood off his head.

E: Entertainment is that why we do this. The powers of EWF don't think so. They levied fines against me for my interview with Hugh, and the fine grows larger everyday that I don't give him a sincere apology. They've even threatened me with suspension, but apparently you fans loved it because its the most uploaded video on EWF.com of all time. They said the unit needs to stand up and be accountable. I digress though. I ask you EWF what about Jason Sparkz. Why isn't he being held accountable? Are you playing favorites? He shows up just to draw a check and then vanishes again, and I show up for an interview and am short changed funds... (The unit smiles sarcastically. ) And you expect me not to be upset. You say I should never put my hands on non competing EWF employees.

The unit paces towards the camera.

E: So now I find a place of solitude, and what does EWF do? They figure out where I'm at and shove a camera in my face. If their champion was such a ratings grabber they'd hunt him down and shove one in his. I've been down here for a few hours thinking. In my moments of reflection I've come to this conclusion. Jason Sparkz is the quarter back of the team. He's not the star quarter back though. He's the kind that EWF gave the ball to and says hey just turn around and hand it off to our star running back. What ever you do just don't fumble it from the snap til you give it to E-u... I mean the star running back. Jason what I'm getting at is your the kind of guy their just asking don't go out there and lose the game for us.

E walks past the camera and turns his back to it.

E: Jason its very noble of you to stay quiet. You know in your heart of hearts your in trouble. Somebody legit has finally crossed your path. The days are fast lay approaching. Come march seventh E-unit kicks off his victims of violence tour, and Jason your the first stop on the show.

E spins around sadistically laughing as the shot closes.

E-unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigwidgeon Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:29 am

The ring is deserted as "Seven Nation Army" introduces Alex Garcia to the action. He is joined by his new "cameraman" who is following Garcia's every move. The fans that have gathered are booing but Garcia ignores them, choosing to instead talk to the camera as he walks down to the ring.

Garcia: This is your first entrance into thebear pit is it not? I wouldn't worry about it, these jerks don't know what they are booing. They are just sheep, show them a ball and they'll clap like a seal. It really is appalling that with all of HyperEx's money, this promotion still can't appeal to anybody living outside of a trailer.

Garcia walks around the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, taking his time to climb through the ropes. His cameraman follows him and the interaction continues between them.

Garcia: Just think of it like your first night in Hooters. These people don't know you, and your a little nervous, but ten minutes in and a beer down your neck and we are rolling in T and A. This is just another challenge that us bachelors face on a daily basis. These inbred hicks can't be us, so they choose to boo us through their senseless jealousy. It really is a simple motto to live by, don't hate the game, don't even hate the players of that game, hate yourself because your a failure.

Garcia flashes an arrogant smile into the camera and then climbs out of the ring again to grab himself a microphone. Whilst over in that area he also takes hold of a stack of a stack of beers.

DF: Hey, they are ours...

Garcia: Shouldn't be drinking on the job chief, you know that.

Garcia shakes his head at Donovan Franklin and then takes out two bottles from the holder. He heads back to the ring and passes one bottle to his camerman before downing his own in double quick time. The crowd continue to show their disappreciation as Garcia begins to talk.

Garcia: You people are so unoriginal. Every week it is the same old crap that spews out of your mouths when I come out here. "boo" "you suck Garcia"....let me tell you something, your wife sucks, your girlfriend sucks. I've seen them down the back alleys in this stinking city, turning tricks for a dollar whilst your fat arses are at home watching Real Housewives or Jeremy Kyle USA. Take a look closer to home before you open your garbage can mouths.

I am a wrestling superstar and you will people should be respecting that fact, not riding me for some sort of reaction. What are you angling for? Maybe you want me to punch you in your stupid, ugly face.

Boos from the crowd

Garcia: Oh yeah you would like that wouldn't you? The claim society would have a field day with that one. You could sue me for the gold in my back teeth, you horrible, worthless Sob's. Then your ever growing waistband could just sit on the sofa at home, eating Cheesy Puffs, playing Warcraft and know that you took my damn career away from me.

The boos now turn to cheers in thought of Garcia's career being over. Which brings a smile to his face.

Garcia: But I am smarter than that, much smarter in fact. I didn't grow up in this airhead city, where the smiles on people's faces are as fake as the belief that "Angels" would really inhabit such a cesspit. I grew up in Texas, where you have to be one step ahead of the competition if you want to achieve anything in life. Everything is bigger in Texas, our brains, our ambition, our drive to be the best that we can possibly be.

We don't need plastic surgeons to make us something that we are not. We don't need to hide all the fat people when the cameras are rolling, we call a spade a spade and you accept it because we are representing God's country. The state of Texas is the home of true American citizens, not some dumbed down version for an NBC broadcast.

The crowd are getting restless with Garcia, and chants of "bumhole" can be heard.

Garcia: Keep it up, because the more you insult me the longer I am going to be out here to get under your skin. I can talk all night and you will have wasted your money to come here when you could have hired a hooker to do all those things you wish your wives would do.

JK: I can't believe he is getting away with saying these things to the audience!

DF: We don't have a television contract though, there is no network to pull the plug.

Garcia: You people are disgusting, and yet stand here and have the audacity to boo me, and insult me. Let me tell you all something, whether you want to respect me or not, sooner or later I am going to make you all show me the respect I deserve. When I am the number one ticket seller in this promotion then you will chant my name and gasp when I walk through that curtain.

If I came out here and lavished you with compliments and kissed your newborn babies on the head then you would cheer me. If I said I loved Los Angeles then you would kiss my arse just like you kiss the arse of fools like Liam Wood.

Cheers go up for the sound of the TV Champion's name.

Garcia: That is how fickle you all are. Puppets that are so easy to control and manipulate. if I want you to do something then you will do it because that is how simple minded you all are. It woudn't matter that on the inside I had a heart that was blacker than Jay-Z.

JK: I apologise for the words coming out of Alex Garcia's mouth.

DF: This might get us aired on Fox!

Garcia: I could be as vindictive and nasty as I wanted to be outside of this building, but as long as I wore a pretend smile on my face when I came to work, you would love me for it. Just admit that that is how pathetic each and every one of you really is.

"You suck" is now the chosen chant from the crowd

Garcia: But I wouldn't do that, because I will not pretend to be something I am not. I am a heartless piece of *beep* and I love every waking moment of it. I will tell you all exactly how it is and you are going to accept it because I will not alter my ways. I can stand here with this mic and I will talk and talk about things that the producers and management team don't want me to talk about, but why should I care? I am creating controversy and that generates cash. Me saying what is on my mind will get the networks watching, you can expect publicity from what I say, that is a guarantee.

I am on the road to becoming the single biggest Icon that this industry has ever seen. When I am done, not even the Immortal Hulk Hogan will be able to hold a candle up to me. I'll be the one on MTV, in movies, a transcending megastar that will revolutionize this business for good.

Accept the truth people, I am the next big thing in this business and it all starts with me winning the EWF TV Championship, which is exactly what I will do at the Atonement pay per view event.

More boos can be heard after Garcia's declaration

Garcia: I am going to demonstrate my superiority over Liam Wood once and for all. By time I am finished beating him into deep shades of black and blue, I am going to leave this arena with his championship and then re-enact fifty shades of grey with his skank girfriend, who is just getting moist at the sound of twelve rounds with a real man.

That is if we even get that far. Wood believes he has called my bluff by organising a no holds barred, non-title match for this coming Thursday. He says he wants to get all of his aggression out before he defends his championship against me, but in reality this is all a ploy for a serial loser like Wood to take the coward's way out.

He wants me to beat him up so bad that he doesn't have to face the embarrassment of being humiliated with his championship on the line. He would rather forfeit that belt then bow down at my feet, where he belongs. But I will not give him that option.

See I might beat you this Thursday, Liam, but I am going to make sure there is still enough left to drag your sorry carcass to Atonement. That is where I will end this joke of a title reign, and that is where I will leave your rotting corpse for the vultures to feast upon.

Your playing with the big boys now Liam, no kid gloves anymore, I am not convinced that you have what it takes to stand toe to toe with a future hall of famer, and I don't really think you are either.

Garcia smiles and welcomes the crowd to continue to boo him and taunt. He looks to his cameraman, who has not drank his beer, and takes the bottle from him, beginning to sip more beer as he listens to the crowd.

Pigwidgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:11 pm

The sound of boos is almost deafening in the Elite Coliseum as “€666” begins to blast through the air, almost instantly changing the jeers aimed at Alex Garcia to emphatic cheers as the crowd see the EWF TV Champion Liam Wood appear on the stage with his Title around his waist and a baseball bat in his one hand and a microphone in the other. Alex Garcia goes to talk down to the champion but gets cut off by the clearly enraged Viper.

“Will you please kindly SHUT, THE HELL, UP!?”

The crowd go wild as a chant of “VIPER” begins to start up, Alex Garcia is clearly disgruntled about having his speech crashed by his future opponent and begins to direct abuse to the chanting crowd.

“I was going to leave you out here to your little delusions but I just had to come out here and ask you something...Do you really believe the words that are coming out of your mouth or are you just hoping that if you put on a tough enough act then I'll be intimidated when it comes to our match at Conflict on Thursday? I'm sorry to ruin this for you but there is no one in this business who can intimidate me and if you're hoping to scare me or put me off my game then you should give up now because you're going to lose, time and time again...but I guess you're used to losing.

You claim that these fans only cheer for me because I “lavish them with compliments” but the truth is they see the greatness that I create every single time that I'm in that very ring, they see the destruction I cause whenever I face an opponent and most importantly they see my record for the EWF which includes a victory over a so called “future Hall Of Famer” and being the the first ever EWF TV Champion!

Call me whatever you want but do you really think I'm the loser when I have the title, the girl and the fans all on my side and I promise the more you insult them the more I'm going to beat your inbred hick a55 in our No Holds Barred match”

The crowd explode, the anger is clear to see on the face of Garcia and he begins to rant at his camera man as Viper continues

“You think I'm not man enough to step in to the ring with you? That's cute because the last time we did it ended up with you flat on your back and my arms in the air. You need to teach me what makes a real man because the last time I checked it didn't involve stealing, beating up defenceless refs or jumping people from behind because you know that if you took the honest route you'd end up on the mat once again

On Thursday you get to show the world why you think you're something special but I can guarantee that when you walk out of the ring, if you can still walk, the world will see that when it comes to me and you...there's only one future legend and you're looking at him right now.

You might be representing God's Country but at Conflict, I'll be taking you to hell”

The champion lifts his baseball bat in to swing position, beckoning for Garcia to come and face off with him

“Come on Alex, prove how much of a man you really are RIGHT NOW!”

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:32 am

* ring ring*

JS: Hi, what can I do for you?

Caller: Oh er hi Mr Sparxz, my name is Lee Stevens and i was just wondering if you would be prepared to do an interview for wrestlingrivals.com? I shouldn't take up much of your time.

JS: Sure Lee, can I call you Lee?

Lee: yes of course.

JS: well then Lee, it would be my pleasure, but it would have to be while I'm doing other things I'm afraid, I'm a very busy man.

Lee: that's not a problem at all Mr Sparxz, you just say when and where and I shall be there.

JS: OK , we'll I am currently at LA General Hospital, children's ward, I will be here for a couple of hours, so just come down.

Lee: sure thing will be there in 20 mins depending on traffic.

JS: ok see you soon, looking forward to it, bye for now.

Lee: ye see you shortly bye.

* 30 minutes later and Lee Stevens approaches the hospital, locates the children's ward on the ground floor and approaches, as he gets closer he sees a crowd of kids walking around in a huddle type shape, about 20 kids all circling Jason Sparxz*

Lee: Erm, excuse me Mr Sparxz it Lee Stevens here, we spoke on the phone, I just wanted to ask a few questions?

JS : and like I said on the phone Lee I'm a busy man, so fire away and walk at the same time.

* Jason bends down and smiles for the camera while kids are posing around him, he grabs a pen and signs a couple of casts, then starts handing out signed pictures of the EWF championship belt to all the kids surrounding him, with their arms aloft*

JS: well Lee these questions of yours?

Lee: ok firstly, our subscribers would like to know, is being the EWF world champion a demanding job?

JS: well the wrestling aspect to it, is physically demanding yes, but that is due to the fantastic roster, EWF has and that would be the case weather I was champ or not.

* Sparxz picks up a child and wraps the heavyweight championship belt over the child's shoulder, the child's little face is glowing with delight, then the flash of a camera and he slings the belt over his own shoulder lowers and lowers the child, the child winks at Sparxz and clutches his photo close to his heart while smiling.*

JS: but how under any circumstance can I say doing things like this is demanding, because if anything it is a pleasure and an honour to be world champion. The champs job isn't just turning up for a pay cheque as E-Unit seems to think it is, no there is more to it, there is hours of charity work and backstage interviews with people like yourself Lee, I'm not saying its easy, but its enjoyable I wouldn't change it for the world.

Lee: well put Mr Sparxz well put, secondly our subscribers would like to know, who would you like to be facing at the next PPV Redemption, Costello or Machiavelli?

JS: Honestly it does not matter to me, I take on all comers as I prove week in week out, Ojore last week, was a tough competitor and he may have learnt a little about me which no doubt he will tell Machiavelli, but this is no problem as I know all I need to know about him, to get the job done if required, as for Costello, I'm sure he would love yet another chance at my title and if he earns it I would happily defeat him yet again. But Lee prior to defending my title at redemption I have a more urgent matter.

Lee: yes, which brings me onto my third and final question, and can I once again thank you for your time. Lastly this week you face E-Unit it yet another non title match, do you find it hard to get motivated for these type of matches?

JS: You got be kidding right? I love putting the newcomers in their place especially ones who have no appreciation for the fans and what they bring to our business.

Sparxz stares at the camara,

E-Unit I will put underestimation down as your biggest flaw, I'm not EWF champ by fluke as you would like to think, and I'm not just turning up for a pay cheque, but for the few that do doubt me let me make an announcement.

* He gather all the children into a circle on the floor, with staff and patients standing behind*

JS: excuse me everyone, firstly I would like to thank all the kids for their patience and hopefully I made you all smile today, on Conflict this week you all know, I face E-Unit in his EWF debut, and I would like to announce, that I am donating my monthly earnings to the LA General Hospital children's ward, and to add an incentive to my match if I beat E-unit this week, I will double it but if somehow he defeats me, I will give him my monthly earnings instead.

JS: you doubt my credentials E-Unit, there Is no ways will let you take this money from the kids, you have my word, it's my time to shine, not yours.

The screen fades out.

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Pigwidgeon Sun 03 Mar 2013, 12:01 pm

Alex Garcia is looking at Liam Wood, holding the baseball bat, and he smiles as he backs against the ropes.

Garcia: How cute. You came out here all tooled up to face little old me.

If I am not such a threat to you, Liam, and if you are so confident of beating me then kindly explain why you feel it necessary to carry around a baseball bat?

Is that the new message to the children? "Hey kids, if your big and strong like me then always carry a baseball bat into battle, because underneath I am just a punk with a big mouth"

The crowd boo Garcia's words and Wood's grip tightens on the bat

Garcia: I'll admit that you got the better of me, once but when Atonement draws to a close, there will be nobody that even remembers that ever happening. This is a results business, but most importantly this is an industry that is forged on success. It doesn't matter how many little pinfalls you own over me, all that counts is the result when the championship is on the line.

I don't give pay per view performances unless the event dictates it, and until now my pay packet in this company was barely worth getting out of bed in the morning. The Alex Garcia you faced at Iron Man was at about 30%, I was barely even out of first gear so it comes as no surprise that you got the "W". But now I'm working through the motions and I am just about full throttle, you have never seen me go to this level before but I promise you will, you'll see it up close and personal at Atonement when I rip that belt from your lifeless hands.

Wood is glaring at Garcia, hatred etched all over his face

Garcia: As for Thursday night, a little dress rehearsal to the main event. I'll show you what I am capable of and I would care to wager then when the final bell rings, you won't want to take that final step.

Face facts, March 27th at Atonement I am taking your championship, your manhood and I'll probably take that little tramp girlfriend of yours for good measure. It isn't personal, this is just what I do.

And I do it so much better than anyone else!

JK: We might need to call security and get them down here. I think this may erupt before we get to Conflict.

DF: God I hope so, this would be a fantastic fight.

Garcia leans back against the ropes, breathing in the boos of the crowd and the anger of Liam Wood.

Garcia: I do and I say whatever I want,and I don't care whether it riles you up or not. You need to get a grip on reality, you need to come to terms with the fact that I am top tier, whilst you barely scrape a middle passing. You scored one fluke win and all of a sudden you are King Kong, but I say it ain't so.

You need to prove to everyone that your not just a puppet of the system. That you don't just walk and talk like these ignorant people expect you to. You are the EWF TV Champion, you challenged me to a "no holds barred" match so when you turn up on Thursday you better be prepared for the repercussions of your actions, you better be ready to prove you can hang tough.

I am tired of waiting around for the respect that I deserve. On Thursday I am going to snatch it with both hands, and I am going to take what belongs to me. This is the start of a dynasty, and I am going to lead this revolution, you cannot stop the inevitable so either embrace it or get the (beep) out!

Garcia's face is now contorted in an ugly rage

Garcia: You want to take me to hell on Thursday night? Then I look forward to it, because hell would seem like a luxury compared to what I have in store for you.

Take a long look at that belt of yours, make sure you hold your girl tight, because by time I'm done, not even the hyenas will want to feast on what is left.

Garcia twirls his microphone on his palm and then throws it down at Wood's feet. He looks to his cameraman and then out toward the booing fans.

Pigwidgeon

Back to top Go down

Post by E-unit Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:22 pm

EWF.com homepage.

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!! JASON SPARXZ TO DONATE WINNINGS?

( As you click on the message the video rolls of Jason’s interview.) Just then the screen begins to wave with a snow like effect. A deep robotic voice says “ I don’t think so.” Then the unit appears on screen looking dead in the camera. He has on a black shirt, lime green writing shows the letters V O V… He turns around and points at the back. It says victims of violence world tour 2013!!!

March 7 Elite Coliseum, Los Angeles, California…. Jason Sparxz…

He spins back around and looks into the camera as the smile never runs away from his face.

E: Wow… Knock my socks off Jason Sparxz.. Wow… Bravo total home run.

E rubs his face then shakes his head back and forth.

E: I’m so dumb founded right now. I watched the Jason Sparxz interview I cant believe he knows my name. The great Jason Sparxz knows my name. It just takes my breath away, and not for reasons you might think. I don’t believe EWF even realizes what they have in you.

E picks his hand up and cuts the air with it.

E: And that’s where the flattery stops. You finally get a chance to prove me wrong Jason and what do you do? You botch it. That interview was worse than a partial birth abortion. You did EWF absolutely no favors. You talked zero fans into the arena. You talked for ten minutes on your championship match…. While I was rendered to the back seat. Well chief I’m here to tell you I’m like Rosa Parks and I don’t move for any body, and you over looking me for your title defense… ( E laughs sadistically..) Well lets just say you may not make it to Redemption.

E puts his hand up in front of the camera.

E: Don’t take that the wrong way that wasn’t just a threat. If I were in any power. If I had any stock in this company I would strip you of your title. You did EWF no justice. By looking past our match… I can say with certainty you dropped the ball twice. Number one you didn’t talk any fans into the arena for conflict, and number two after you lose to me. People are not going to be excited to watch you go to Redemption and lose again. The best thing you could of done was just stay quiet.

E looks seriously into the camera.

E: Jason you can go do the rounds. Make a wish this and that… Bottom line though that don’t put a55es in seats. You do not have the it factor like I do. You start with your in ring ability witch is abysmal. You take me on the other hand my in ring ability is polished.. It shines like a diamond in a goats a55. That’s the reason why people respect me. That’s the reason my segments on TV are the highest rated. While your segments are used for bathroom breaks and beer runs. Who ever hired you and thought you could draw fans ought to be fired. You could wrestle every night in a $hit factory and not draw a fly.

He takes off his tee shirt. His body looks to be chiseled out of granite. He holds up the shirt.

E: Ok so now I got to wh0re the merchandise. This is the E-unit victims of violence tee shirt. The money and proceeds go to me, and if you buy two at full price we will throw in a third for an additional charge. Order yours now, and rushed delivery is available at an extra charge. This is a must have for any true E-unit fan. Order today to insure you’ll have yours before march 7th!!! See Jason that’s how you promote something, or did I underestimate this tee shirt like you think I’m doing to you. Let me make one thing clear. I’ve watched your matches. I’ve stayed awake through your promos, which is harder to do than drinking a bottle of Nyquil. There is no underestimation Jason. E-Unit has no flaws. You are a lucky chump. Who has been even luckier to face a roster full of nobody’s til now. Its true you will go into Redemption as champion, but your title is in bigger jeopardy on march 7th at conflict. Because I am either going to injure you, or hurt your creditability.

E looks into the camera. He throws his shirt on the lens covering it up, and with a laugh you hear.

E: And either one is. FINE BY ME…

You hear a door slam as the feed stops.

E-unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Mar 2013, 10:52 pm

an EWF Cameraman is walking backstage after Conflict has gone off air. Off camera crashing and banging can be heard and suddenly a metal trash can flies against a wall at the end of the corridor, a voice angrily screams from round the corner

??: DARIOOOOOO. WHERE ARE YOU YOU SON OF A B!TCH

This time a steel chair flies into view and crashes against the wall snapping in two and Jimmy Phillips follows into the shot

JP: DARIO!!! I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I FIND YOU..

Phillips stops and walks toward the EWF camera. He grabs him and shakes him violently

JP: YOU KNOW WHERE DARIO IS??

the cameraman mumours nervously

JP: I ASKED IF YOU KNOW WHERE DARIO IS?? WHAT? YOU STUPID? YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION? THAT B*STARD JUST CROSSED A LINE! NOW I'LL ASK YOU AGAIN, WHERE IS HE??

The cameramna continues his inaudible murmuring and Phillips loses his cool and throws him into the wall. The camera falls to the floor but stays on Phillips as he walks down the corridor. He throws a load of catering off a table and then lifts the table over in anger, another voice comes in off camera

??: I wouldn't do that if I were you

Daniel Magnusson walks into shot as Jimmy ignores him and continues to vanadlaise the backstage area

DM: Jimmy. Please don't ignore me afterall I'm still your boss

Jimmy Phillips pauses and then turns to Magnusson, he laughs to himself and then walks upto him

JP: Of course you are, well as my boss, in fact as the boss of this company why the Hell aren't you doing anything about that sick son of a b!tch Machivelli. No you're too busy with worrying about your precious arena getting a teeny weeny bit banged up

DM: Listen Jimmy. What do you want me to do?

JP: I'll tell you what I want you to do. I want you to take action against that sick twisted jackass and stop this whole Fear Campaign. Because if you don't then I don't care what I have to do, who I have to go through. I'll go through you if I have to, you think I care about getting suspended? About getting fired?

DM: Jimmy, I know you're angry

JP: Understatement of the year

DM: I know you're angry, emotions are running high, believe me after what happened in the Ironman tournament and now losing another shot at the title like you did tonight. I know you're hungry for that title shot....

Jimmy cuts over him

JP: Woah woah woah. Do you not even watch your own shows? Did you not see what every other person seen? He was outside my house.....MY HOUSE!!! WITH HAYLEY AND AMY RIGHT THERE INSIDE......MY FAMILY. THAT'S CROSSING A LINE YOU JUST DON'T CROSS AND THAT SON OF A B!TCH NEEDS TO PAY.

Daniel Magnuson tries to calm Jimmy down

JP: Listen, I don't give a sh!t about the title anymore. From now on the only thing I care about is Machivelli, Ojore and any other assclown stupid enough to follow him.

DM: Listen Jimmy, I understand your frustration. I myself can't condone what Dario is doing but the crowd are loving it. they're coming through the turnstiles and tuning in every ten days to see what happens. Until he does anything that I can take action against him for, there's not a lot I can do

Jimmy's face turns a bright red

JP: THE GUY WAS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!! IF THAT ISN'T SOMETHING TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS!!

DM: That's really nothing I can involve myself in (Jimmy reacts angrily) Jimmy, believe me please, what is it you want from me?

JP: I'll tell you exactly what I want. I want Dario Machiavelli in that ring. I want anything goes. I want to beat that man so badly he can't answer a referees ten count

DM: Jimmy. At the minute I can't make that match. Dario is scheduled to compete against Costello for the right to be #1 contender. Until that match is done with and we know the outcome I'm not willing to sanction it. Now what I suggest is you go home to your family, get some rest. Calm down and then we pick this up next week

Phillips punches the wall in frustration, a smear of blood lies on the white paintwork as his knuckle bursts open and then he walks out of the picture muttering under his breath

JP: Pathetic...useless son of a .....

scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Sun 03 Mar 2013, 11:15 pm

“I suggest you get your little boyfriend out of the ring”

DF: Oh my god, it looks like things are about to come to head, we might be getting a preview of Thursday right now!
JK: If I was Garcia's cameraman I'd get the hell out of there because when these two collide they're not going to leave much left at the end!

Viper drops his baseball bat and walks towards the ring, Alex Garcia holds his ground and stops his camera man from running out, Viper enters and the two opponents face off as the crowd explodes, Viper begins to talk

“You really want to know what my message to these kids is? It's that when you are confronted by a bully with a Napoleon complex you can't let them get under your skin and you stand your ground because that's the truth isn't it!? When the fans look at you they don't see a future Hall Of Famer, they don't see a wrestling superstar, they see nothing but a frightened bully hiding behind his words, crying out for attention because he can't earn it in this ring.

Unluckily for you, you've chosen the wrong person to pick on, you claimed that I was playing with the big boys now but when I look at you and I see that fear in your eyes I have to be honest, your bravado just doesn't do enough to cover it up...I can see through you and your little games! The last time I checked though, big boys don't play the games that you do because when it comes down to it that's what this all is to you, it's a game and you can play it as much as you want, you can tell these people I don't deserve the title, you can disrespect my relationship but when it's me and you in the Viper Pit your words count for nothing.

“I would like to thank you though because you've shown me exactly what I knew you were all along, you're a joke...you come out here demanding respect and then say that you had the chance to be the first EWF Champion but you only gave it 30% and you only preform when the event dictates it, it's pathetic...every single time I step in to this ring I put my heart and soul in to it, I'd defend this title with my life just for the pride of lifting it above my head...you come out here saying that I scored a fluke win and I'M the one that needs to get a grip on reality!?

You might think you're top tier but as you said yourself this is a results based business and right now there's only one champion in this ring and sadly for you it's the person that will be ending your hopes of the gold at Atonement.”

Viper looks like he's done talking and tosses the microphone out of the ring and the future opponents being to exchange words in the centre of the ring, after a few seconds the tension boils over and Alex Garcia delivers a sharp slap to the face the The Viper Liam Wood with little effect

DF: “I think it's go time!”

The crowd roar as The Viper directs a massive haymaker towards the face of Alex Garcia only for Garcia to dodge the strike leaving his camera man to take the full brunt of the punch sending him sprawling across the ring and over the top rope. In the confusion Garcia manages to escape the ring and beings to stare down the champion with a smug look as the music of Daniel Magnusson begins to fill the arena.

DM: “What the hell do you think you're doing in my ring!? You have a match at Conflict and until then you cannot lay another finger on each other! I can see that me giving in to the demands of you two was the wrong decision so I'm laying down the law right now.

Viper, if you so much as lay a finger on Daniel Garcia or his associates you will vacate the EWF TV Title!”

A look of disgust appears across the face of The Viper as he hears the words of Daniel Magnusson and watches as Alex Garcia begins to laugh and clap the decision.

DM: “Don't think you're off the hook either Garcia, if you lay a finger on Viper or his employees then you will lose your title shot! Now both of you GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RING!”

The scene fades to black as Liam Wood and Alex Garcia stare each other down knowing that in a few days time they would be in that very ring as a preview for Atonement

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by sparxz Mon 04 Mar 2013, 8:41 pm

'Lose yourself' blares around the arena as Jason Sparxz appears from behind the titontron his hood over his eyes and a bounce in his step, he looks around at the crowd popping at his arrival, then runs down and slides into the ring. He takes a moment to raise his championship belt to every corner of the arena before picking up a mic.

JS: E E E E E...... Well I have heard it all now, I don't put bums seats? Are you deaf?

* the crowd are still in a frenzy at the arrival of sparxz*

JS: I don't walk around claiming to be the best, or calling myself flawless. Because such things are just illogical, I mean we are human after all, you may think you are not, but beneath the provado and irrational thought and theories, we are the same. Same in the sense we both work for EWF, and the same that we both believe we will be vicitorious at conflict. Ha * Sparxz smiles to the crowd* although I can hear it now E claiming he doesn't believe he will he win he knows it ha * again smile to the crowd*. But between you and I there are 2 major differences.

* Sparxz lowers his mic and circles the ring smiling and tapping his belt which is laying over his shoulder*

JS: firstly I have one thing you and everybody else backstage wants, but I and the EWF fans own. * the crowd stand and cheer* and the second major difference is, I don't care what pain you claim to be able to put me through, hell I pretty sure you can deliver too, but I'm no stranger to it, and I will leave every bit of blood and sweat if this very ring, if need be to deliver for my fans, week in week out. You shout about injuring me or my credibility for redemption, I would still show up injured with one leg, one arm, one eye and my belt to defend it with everything I have left, because THIS IS MY TIME. TO. SHINE.

Sparxz throws down the mic, then circles the fans around the ring giving high fives and fist pumps before returning backstage.

sparxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 05 Mar 2013, 12:11 am

*The cameras show the dark sky, grey clouds still in outline and rain clearly pouring down, a roll of thunder echoes aloud. The camera pans down to find Ojore standing in the rain, dressed as he would to enter the ring*

Ojore: "One week it is Sparkz, the next it is Thunder. It is both the same, no man fears the spark, it is the fire to be feared. No man fear the thunder, they fear the lightning. I am the fire, I am the lightning, I am FEAR."

"I am not here for games. I do not come to pin a man. You see, they come for glory, I come for something no man here understand. You can tie me up in your silly backwards pins. I just see a man too scared to put me down. Even a champion is too scared to face me like a man, too intent to run away from the fight."

"Another night for me to fight. I will not pin a man. You will hear my roar when our time is done"

"Roll of Thunder, hear my cry"

Still focused on Ojore's face, the camera fades to black

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder87 Tue 05 Mar 2013, 1:36 am

The scene open with the camera looking out at the horizon of Los Angeles’ and pans across to reveal the roof of the Elite Coliseum. Thunder stands looking out over the city, his newly acquired trench coat blowing in the wind.

(Voice Over) Thunder
Two hours ago while visiting the LA Random Comic Con; I was attacked, momentarily knocked unconscious and made to look like a punk. All I did was bump in to the fool. The damage he did to me, no one does for an accidental bump. He must have another reason for doing what he did. Tonight, I will found out why and when I do I will redeem myself. The only problem, I have no idea where to find him, but I have a clue.

Thunder rolls a match book over his knuckles and drops it in to his palm. He looks at the match book as though mulling it over. He drops the book on the floor, the camera zooms into the match book. The book is pink with black writing on it. The writing reads “Madam Adams Parlour.” As Thunder walks off his foot crushes the book under foot.

(VO) Thunder
Madam Adams “Parlour,” above Jacobs Pet Food Store. The pet food store is just a front for something far less scrupulous and with the word “parlour,” in the title could they make their real business any less obvious? A quick call to a local who knows the streets better than I do reveals the rough location of the pet shop, the driver of the cab I jump in knows the exact location and it costs me more than the standard fare.

Thunder gets out of a cab just as it starts to rain, he adjusts his fedora and straightens the lapels of his coat, before putting his hands into his pockets. He stands out side the building, taking it all in, strategising, and guessing what’s going to go down once he steps inside. In the window is a blue, blinking neon sign that says; “open 24hrs.” Thunder opens the door and enters.

(VO) Thunder
I enter in to the store and already I smell the real business. The place reeks of it. I look up from the floor and see three people in the room. One, a bulky Neanderthal of man, most likely answers to the name Knuckles or some such mob crap. There’s another guy pretending to look at the stock while he clearly caresses something in his pocket, my guess? A pistol, though I wonder if he has the brains of which end to point at the other person. Finally, behind the counter stands a woman, mid to late fifties, skinny, going by the way she dressed head to toe in fur, I’d say she’s Madam Adams. I nod at the Neanderthal as I make my way to the counter; he nods back, perplexed but no longer a concern. The next part, I wing. I need to get up to real business.

Thunder
Hi there, I’m looking for something to stop my dog humping the furniture. A friend of mine told me that I’d find a solution here.

Woman
I’d say you dog could do with working off some extra energy chasing some poor Cat cat.

Thunder
Yes, I think he’d like that.

Thunder hands the woman a bunch of bills and the woman nods at the big guy who nods back. He knocks his fist on the shelf next to him, which causes the wall behind him to shift slightly and create a door. Behind the door are a set of stairs leading upwards. Thunder tips his hat at the big guy and slips him a twenty. He then proceeds to walk up the stairs. The stairs lead up to an open plan social area with several sofas, a TV and a bar.

(VO) Thunder
There is one thing I learnt from my father as I grew up, if you need information, talk to the barman. They always know more than any other shmuck who claims to know anything. This one is no different. He serves drinks to clients, hears their conversations, see who they “visit.” I approach him as soon as his last customer has left. I order a drink, normally I would go for a beer while at a bar, this time my head needs to be clear.

Thunder
Hey, could I get a coke please?

Barman
Are we talking the drink or the powder?

Thunder
The drink

The barman serves Thunder with a drink. When Thunder pays for the drink he tips the barman with a rather large tip. Thunder and the barman chat for a while, mostly about silly little things like the weather, that is until Thunder clears his throat.

Thunder
I’m looking for someone.

Barman
Who isn’t? That’s why they all come here

Thunder
No, I’m looking for a man.

Barman
Sorry pal, I don’t go that way, but if you know what kind you’re looking for, I maybe able to help.

[i](VO) Thunder
There. There are the words I was fishing for. “I maybe able to help.” I fill the barman in on what went down at the comic con and describe the bulbous brut that attacked me. The barman has seen him before, a regular visitor to these parts. I can understand why, no way anyone would want to be around this guy without being paid. He continues to talk, tells me that he always waits until he can see Candy, no other girl will do. Candy, such a striper name and obviously a cover to save her own ass. He can’t tell me any more. But maybe Candy can.

Thunder looks at a wall with photos on it, photos of the different girls work tonight. He looks up which one this Candy is. Once he knows who he’s looking for, he waits. He sees several girls all in very little, come from the back, walk over to sofa area and pick up clients. Eventually Candy walks out, blonde piece with large cans, like half of the other girls. Like the others, wearing very little, just a corset and panties with some stockings. Thunder walks straight to her, she takes his hand and leads him to the back.

(VO) Thunder
Tonight alone I’ve seen several of these women, each worse than the last. There’s something different about this one, what? I don’t know. I can tell she’s wearing a wig, a pair of false breasts and I know why she’s wearing that corset. She wants to be appealing to the common mouth breathers that come in here. She leads me to the back and down a hallway to room. She unlocks the room and we enter into what can only be described as your basic everyday bed room, set up for lets say adult activities.

Candy steps in close to Thunder, wraps her arms around his neck. Thunder smiles, wraps his arms around her and brings his hand up her back to her head and pulls off the wig. Her real, long, red hair falls free. She tilts her head in surprise, Thunder just smiles and shrugs, bringing his arms up with the gesture. He then proceeds to remove the false breasts from her corset. Thunder holds a falsie in each hand

Thunder
Does your employer know about these?

Candy
Yes, she insisted.

Thunder
What about your customers?

Candy
Under the corset they feel just as real.

Thunder
I want information on one of your regulars. You’re going to tell me, or I’m going to tell them, bringing your pay check down to pennies.

Candy
What about Doctor, patient confidentiality?

Thunder
I don’t think the Hippocratic Oath applies to roleplayers.

Candy
I’ve been told I talk in my sleep. Why don’t you sleep with me and ask your questions and see if I talk back?

The camera swing round behind Candy as she starts to undo her corset. Candy stands there holding her corset open. Thunder examines her and smiles directly into the camera as he removes the corset and throws it at over the camera. The scene goes black.

Thunder
Sorry, this parts strictly private.

(VO) Thunder
Laura, Candy’s real name, told me everything I wanted to know about my attacker. She told me everything, where to find him, who he hangs with, she even told me horrible stuff he has her do. That’s when I realise why she’s so different, she still has herself respect. My next stop, Mike’s Tavern.

The scene opens with a shot of a large sign that reads “Mike’s Tavern.” The camera pans around to show Thunder leaning against a street light. The light gives Thunder an ominous look and highlights the thought in his face. Thunder smiles and pushes himself off of the lamp post. He turns on the spot and heads in to a diner behind him. He walks up to an empty table next to the window and slides in to the seat nearest the window looking out at Mike’s Tavern. A waitress comes over.

Waitress
What can I get you honey?

Thunder
Do you sell Earl Grey?

Waitress
What do you think?

Thunder
Then I’ll just have a mug of black tea and a Full English please.

(VO) Thunder
The waitress probably thinks I’m a stupid git whose taking the mick. I’ll have to leave her a big tip as way of an apology. The bar across the road seems dead, which is strange for the time of night. When the waitress returns with my tea and food, I apologise just to be safe. I then press her for info on the bar. Turns out the place seems to have been closed for weeks. Like my tea, the trails gone cold. Perhaps I should just head home, unpack my Iron Throne and prep for my match with Ojore. Although I’d rather be teaching E-Unit to respect us fans. But as they say, all good things come to those who wait. The night wasn’t a total bust though, I got a good work out and great supper.

Thunder rises from his seat and picks up his plate and cup returning them to the counter, before pulling out his wallet. He opens the wallet and a dummy moth springs out. Thunder tucks it back in and thumbs through several notes and pulls out a couple of twenties and hands them over to the waitress. Thunder smiles and tips his hat to the lady before making his exit as the scene fades out.

Thunder87

Back to top Go down

Post by E-unit Tue 05 Mar 2013, 10:26 am

The tron fires up with a tout that was filmed back stage.

E: E-unit here. Setting back stage at conflict!.. Doing what E-unit does. I got on the latest Unit merchandise. Go see a vender for yours today.

E takes his sun glasses off and holds them.

E: Now onto business. I saw Jason Sparxz walk that ramp earlier. I saw him step into my ring, and saw him spill his guts. With a moment of clarity I watched a man humbly concede defeat. No truly it was in his voice. It was in his actions. He realizes he can't win. He has what I like to call the weight factor...

E holds his hand up.

E: Hold on, hold on.. Ok like I was saying he has the weight factor. What's that you may ask its that border line sweat hog Jason dated back in high school. You remember the one who couldn't afford to gain another pound, and when you went to pick her up for prom you found out she was messing around on you and she went with him instead. Now wait for it cause the weight factor hasn't came in yet. Then years later you see her with the same cat and she's put on thirty pounds and try's to ovoid eye contact, but she's such a train wreck you can't turn away.

E grins at the screen.

E: That's what Jason reminded me of tonight. You see he started off coming down the ramp. That was our time as dating. He entered my ring. That's when he ditched me for some other chump... Then he spoke, and that's when I had the wal-mart encounter with a women who couldn't afford to gain one pound. It's fine Jason. I'm doing alright. Much better in life than you.

E reaches down and grabs a bottle of water, and takes a gulp.

E: Tonight I'm coming down there to win. Don't mistake that Sparxz. You can pipe in all the crowd noise you want and ask if its making me deaf. (Snickers and fast breathing).. The only thing I heard was crickets from the crowd. Next time you play fans cheering have them turn the intercom off in my locker room. Cause quiet frankly it's hard to concentrate.

Boos erupt from inside the arena.

E: Jason zero hour is fast approaching. Your a55 is about ti belong to me.

The screen flickers as it fades with the shot.

E-unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down