The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rabo PRO12 (Round 7): Ulster (away) v Dragons at Rodney Parade Friday 26th October

+30
doctornickolas
Pot Hale
sheephead
glamorganalun
LeinsterFan4life
asoreleftshoulder
Morgannwg
thebluesmancometh
maestegmafia
Hookisms and Hyperbole
Rory_Gallagher
Don Alfonso
Stone Motif
youngguns6
WillyGilly
Jenifer McLadyboy
The Great Aukster
red_stag
Cari
Standulstermen
Artful_Dodger
MrsP
Notch
bedfordwelsh
Kingshu
rodders
SecretFly
clivemcl
Luckless Pedestrian
Rava
34 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rabo PRO12 (Round 7): Ulster (away) v Dragons at Rodney Parade Friday 26th October - Page 6 Empty Rabo PRO12 (Round 7): Ulster (away) v Dragons at Rodney Parade Friday 26th October

Post by Rava Tue 23 Oct 2012, 1:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roger Wilson and Declan Fitzpatrick have been named in the extended Ulster squad for Friday's RaboDirect PRO12 game against Dragons at Rodney Parade (kick off 7.05pm).

It is the first time Wilson has been named in a preliminary squad since his return to Ulster, having suffered a hamstring tear playing for Northampton Saints at the end of last season. The number 8 has enjoyed impressive outings for the Ravens in recent weeks and scored two tries in Sunday’s loss to Bristol.
Fitzpatrick had suffered a reoccurrence of a medial ligament injury prior to the Connacht match earlier this month but has undertaken full training over the past week and will be hopeful of getting much needed game time.

Stephen Ferris has been included after missing the last two games with a back injury, while flyhalf Niall O’Connor has also been added to the panel.

Johann Muller has been ruled out for eight weeks after sustaining a thumb injury in Friday’s Heineken Cup win over Glasgow. Ireland international back row Chris Henry will captain the side in Muller’s absence.

Ulster continue to set the pace at the top of the PRO12 table, and still possess a 100% winning record in all competitions this season. The Ulstermen have won five of their last six fixtures with Welsh regions and have been victorious on their two visits to Wales so far this campaign.

Dragons’ only win in their last seven matches in all competitions was 32-12 at home to Edinburgh in round five of the league. The Welsh outfit have an even worse record against Irish provinces, winning just one of their last 14 encounters. That success did come over Ulster though, just over 12 months ago when they registered a 22-9 win at Rodney Parade. The Ulstermen have managed only one victory at Rodney Parade since 2006.

ULSTER SQUAD TO FACE DRAGONS, RABODIRECT PRO12, FRI 26TH OCTOBER, RODNEY PARADE (7.05PM):

FORWARDS (15):

Rory Best, Nigel Brady, Tom Court, Callum Black, Declan Fitzpatrick, Adam Macklin, John Afoa, Lewis Stevenson, Dan Tuohy, Iain Henderson, Stephen Ferris, Mike McComish, Chris Henry (capt), Nick Williams, Roger Wilson.

BACKS (11):

Paul Marshall, Ruan Pienaar, Niall O’Connor, Paddy Jackson, Paddy Wallace, Luke Marshall, Darren Cave, Andrew Trimble, Tommy Bowe, Craig Gilroy, Jared Payne.

Dragons team to face Ulster:

Tom Prydie, Will Harries, Adam Hughes, Andy Tuilagi, Tonderai Chavhanga, Lewis Robling, Jonathan Evans, Owen Evans, Steve Jones (c), Nathan Buck, Adam Jones, Rob Sidoli, Tom Brown, Jevon Groves, Toby Faletau.

Replacements;
Sam Parry, Nathan Williams, Dan Way, Ian Nimmo, Nic Cudd, Liam Davies, Steffan Jones, Pat Leach.

Last edited by Rava on Fri 26 Oct 2012, 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Dragons team added)
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Rabo PRO12 (Round 7): Ulster (away) v Dragons at Rodney Parade Friday 26th October - Page 6 Empty Re: Rabo PRO12 (Round 7): Ulster (away) v Dragons at Rodney Parade Friday 26th October

Post by Hookisms and Hyperbole Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:13 pm

Cari,

I'm afraid it's not family friendly. It's lunacy to have a sponser called Discount tyres whose logo has a tyre replacing the o which looks like a giant c. Am I childish? I most certainly am.

Hookisms and Hyperbole

Back to top Go down

Rabo PRO12 (Round 7): Ulster (away) v Dragons at Rodney Parade Friday 26th October - Page 6 Empty Re: Rabo PRO12 (Round 7): Ulster (away) v Dragons at Rodney Parade Friday 26th October

Post by Hookisms and Hyperbole Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:16 pm

I though Pienaar had a shocker to be honest. Some decent individual performances, especially from Trimble and Henderson, and Stevenson too. Alot of fans, not including me, thought Trimble would spend alot of time on the bench. Gilroy hasn't really kicked on yet and Trimble is playing very well. Only problem is Keith Earls is still breathing so that is evidence enough for Kidney that he gets selected.

Hookisms and Hyperbole

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:23 pm

Trimble is oozing back to his best Hook, he's been on the up since he lamped Hurley one and that was a vintage performance from him tonight.

Delighted for him. Defensively he has been ferocious and now his attacking verve is coming back too.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookisms and Hyperbole Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:26 pm

I really wish Jared O'Payne had an Irish granny. He's rather good.

Hookisms and Hyperbole

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:29 pm

Gilroy has been unfortunate but he will get his chance now during november. Trimble was outstanding tonight.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:31 pm

You and me both Hookie.... I never thought another man would make me feel the way Tommy does....man I was wrong..... heart
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookisms and Hyperbole Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:33 pm

I prefer Stephen Ferris myself. I like a little bit more to grab hold of.

I really hope they turn Henderson into a second row that can cover the backrow rather than the other way round. Right now he is head and shoulders above all the other second rows in Ireland in terms of being a 'modern' second row.

Hookisms and Hyperbole

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:38 pm

Hookisms and Hyperbole wrote:I prefer Stephen Ferris myself. I like a little bit more to grab hold of.

Shocked whatever floats yer boat man! Laugh

Stand yeah Gilroy is unlucky. Was the form 3/4 around at the end of last season but his chance will come.

Henderson is some prospect. He just looks the full package already. Stevenson was excellent tonight though.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:49 pm

H&H,

Sure Payne will be IQ at the end of next season. No granny required.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:53 pm

Mrs P that man is not to leave the country under any circumstances! Leprechaun

rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookisms and Hyperbole Fri 26 Oct 2012, 9:55 pm

O'Payne and O'straussghnessy will be good additions to the Irish squad I reckon. They are as Irish as [insert appropriate stereotype here]

Hookisms and Hyperbole

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Fri 26 Oct 2012, 10:43 pm

For being 20 years old I have never seen anyone that young dominate physically like henderson. Still a slight issue with his ball protection when carrying but he wouldn't look out of place in an international team IMO (i don't think he will be picked btw)

Chris Henry is simply excellent. He must be given a shot at 7.

Trimble on that form should start against the boks too. Zebo to get the Argentina game for me.

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by youngguns6 Fri 26 Oct 2012, 11:32 pm

Any one else think Jonny Evans (young dragons 9) had a cracking game?

We look clueless at times but the backs have an uphill struggle with no platform to play off. We have a pair of young 10's who are playing in the back foot week in week out with little experience around them.

Ulster, at times, were a joy to watch. Some brilliant running lines and great skills. Not the best I've seem them play and Pienaar was up and down but with the quick ball and backs moves they were always going to a score try's.
They did squander a few chances but they also had some luck so I'm guessing the score was a fair reelection.

Poor old Toby. Injured at the start of the match n battled though another 50min.
Hopefully it's not serious.

youngguns6

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:12 am

I was confused about Falaetau. IN the post match interview the coach said he'd injured his knee but we very clearly saw them ice his ankle.

Hope it's not serious anyway.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:48 am

Im. Press. Ive

What are the odds on Ulster going unbeaten this season?

In the league?

In the European Cup?
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:48 am

Delighted to come in from a good night with friends to see Ulster posted another win on the road! And with six tries too. Just watched the tries on youtube. How good is Paddy Jacksons flicked offload back inside and Jared Paynes ball transfer and fend? Tekkers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2slP-evxjUk&feature=g-all-u

Really looking forward to seeing young Paddy Jackson at Ravenhill again next week, hopefully Luke Marshall and Iain Henderson too. The young lads are putting their hands up at Ulster! The Academy is bearing fruit.

Can't wait to watch the game on iPlayer tomorrow. Sounds like Dragons asked us a lot of questions in the first sixty and the scoreline ended up looking harsh on them in a way that maybe doesn't reflect their efforts. I'll adjudge that tomorrow. On the other hand, just from watching the tries I can see we ruthlessly exploited some of their mistakes. Thats what you want to see! Taking chances when they are presented to you.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:51 am

Pot Hale wrote:Im. Press. Ive

In the league?

In the European Cup?

It's never been done!

We still have to play;

away to Scarlets
away to Leinster
away to Munster
away to Treviso
away to Glasgow

I very much feel bullish about our next two games (at home to Edinburgh and away to Zebre), but we have Treviso away on an international weekend. That'll be very tough.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Standulstermen Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:58 am

Scarlets away is the Sunday before saints away on the Friday. I know Wales play Oz the day previous but I can't see ulster focused on that game in the same way

Standulstermen

Back to top Go down

Post by doctornickolas Sat 27 Oct 2012, 6:58 am

Well I think that sums up regional rugby. The Irish regions are able to keep all of their top players playing at home and just compliment them with 3 or 4 very very good overseas players.

The welsh regions let their best players go and replace them with foreign mediocrity or cheap Premiership level players.

The WRU and the regions need to sort it out and I can't believe the regions rejected central contracts when it is clearly the model we should be following.

You can't tell me that the Dragons and the Blues would say no to any of Mike Phillips, Aled Brew, Craig Mitchell, Luke Charteris, Hook, Henson, Huw Bennett, Dwayne Peel,

doctornickolas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 7:55 am

Well, I can't begin to express my disappointment. I try my best to defend these guys and they turn in a result like that. If they tried defending like I defend them, they'd be a better team. Shipping 46 points at home is shocking, no matter how good Ulster are.

Glad I couldn't watch that last night. Congratulations to Ulster. Going to be hard picking ourselves up from that before Glasgow away next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sat 27 Oct 2012, 8:00 am

To the drunk Ulster 'fan' who called the barmaid at Rodney Parade 'an English c**t' and then started on me when I told him to shut up, you are a disgrace to your club and rugby.

Rest of fans were great, as ever.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Sat 27 Oct 2012, 8:42 am

Having just watched the game I'm glad I couldn't get to the ground last night. What a shambles. I've suck with the Dragons as it's my nearest region but I don't think I can face another season ticket. It was tough enough when we had a few decent players but now! I was playing better standard rugby myself 20 years ago (and I was c**p).

Very depressing. Crying or Very sad
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sat 27 Oct 2012, 8:45 am

headless is all I can say. Fastest winger in the league and he doesn't get the ball.
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Sat 27 Oct 2012, 9:53 am

munkian wrote:To the drunk Ulster 'fan' who called the barmaid at Rodney Parade 'an English c**t' and then started on me when I told him to shut up, you are a disgrace to your club and rugby.

Sounds like a right ****** there munkian.

Pot was thinking the same thing, I suppose it would be a lot more feasible if Rob Penney and Joe Schmidt had some money on it happening too.... Wink

rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sat 27 Oct 2012, 10:06 am

I've been called that many a time by better men than him Pot , but never English Wink

How drunk do you have to be to not realise what country you are in ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Pot Hale Sat 27 Oct 2012, 10:08 am

rodders wrote:

Pot - was thinking the same thing, I suppose it would be a lot more feasible if Rob Penney and Joe Schmidt had some money on it happening too.... Wink

I'm sure someone could have a quiet word....
Pot Hale
Pot Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 27 Oct 2012, 10:11 am

munkian wrote:To the drunk Ulster 'fan' who called the barmaid at Rodney Parade 'an English c**t' and then started on me when I told him to shut up, you are a disgrace to your club and rugby.

That is very disappointing indeed Munk. I hope his fellow travellers had a word and put him back on the straight and narrow.

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Sat 27 Oct 2012, 10:16 am

His mate was wearing a dress and just stood back and looked sheepish. He'll be in Royal Gwent casualty this morning if he carried on like that in Newport City centre
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 27 Oct 2012, 10:19 am

munkian wrote:His mate was wearing a dress and just stood back and looked sheepish. He'll be in Royal Gwent casualty this morning if he carried on like that in Newport City centre

Well, that would be a crying shame now, wouldn't it?

Whistle

Sounds like they were not rugby fans at all. We rarely see men in dresses at Ravenhill. Except when playing Edinburgh or Glasgow!!!!!

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Sat 27 Oct 2012, 10:57 am

Munkian,
Clearly the tosspot was a pretty unique case. Had to be. Not Rugby folk. All groups/peoples/whatever have their individuals who make everyone else look like small minded idiots. You obviously ran into one. Although we know what these people are and should be ignored, sometime its really darn hard. Human nature, eh.

Was the 'mate' wearing the dress male, female, or indeterminate?

Mrs. P - Why do Ulstermen wear dresses when the Scots come over? Are they nice clingy satin ones with some frills? On the one or two days per year when the sun shines in Belfast, do any of your men wear those nice sundreses?

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsP Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:10 am

laughing

Well, now you know the dress code for Ravenhill. Make sure you pass that on to all your fellow Saints fans. I wouldn't want them to turn up in the wrong gear for the HEC game and feel all awkward or anything.

Whistle

MrsP

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:16 am

Really disappointed to hear that. I'd say this is something thats going to creep into the Ulster support sadly. We're doing well right now and feel good sporting stories aren't very common over here, so a lot of guys who aren't regular fans are going to jump on the bandwagon. We now do have a few idiots in our ranks for sure. There's no getting around that.

I'm sorry that you had to deal with that and I hope it doesn't sour your opinion of the majority of Ulster fans.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:20 am

Pot Hale wrote:Im. Press. Ive

In the league?

In the European Cup?

It wont happen in either the league or in Europe. We are playing well and winning games, however I think we made far too many mistakes last night and on another night, in a closer game perhaps, then the result could have be different.
Scarlets obviously showed their mettle. The two games between us are going to be a big test for both teams.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:22 am

I watched the game;

-We're still a team in transition, a work in progress. Way too many turnovers in the opposition 22. We left a few scores out there. The performance can still go up a few gears. Far too many mistakes.
-Bowe looked sharp at 15 but made a few very poor passes. He had little fielding or kicking to do though and hopefully will be back on the wing for Ulster and Ireland in the foreseeable future.
-Pienaar is a 9, thats where he needs to play please.
-Lewis Stevenson is a great unsung hero of Ulster Rugby.
-Nick Williams loses the ball way too often and offers little in the scrums and lineouts. But he will just make things happen. Physical freak of nature.
-Andrew Trimble played his best game of the season, he looked very sharp. My man of the match.
-Iain Henderson is still making mistakes due to inexperience but his physicality for a 20 year-old is unreal. He has the makings of a very good player.

Last edited by Notch on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:25 am

Notch wrote:. We now do have a few idiots in our ranks for sure. There's no getting around that.

I'm sorry that you had to deal with that and I hope it doesn't sour your opinion of the majority of Ulster fans.

Ulster and every other club Notch, don't apologise. He was being drunk and disorderly, and I believe that's a public order offence. Had I been there I would've gone to the nearest steward. Surely the barmaid should've stood up for herself and reported him as well? It's not up to other fans to police these events, that's why there are stewards who are supposedly trained in dealing with spectators.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:26 am

If the stewards are anything like the ones at Ravenhill, they are pretty useless.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:27 am

MrsP wrote:I was confused about Falaetau. IN the post match interview the coach said he'd injured his knee but we very clearly saw them ice his ankle.

Hope it's not serious anyway.

He'll be on international duty next month, make no bones about that. I think his substitution was purely precautionary.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:31 am

Cari wrote:
Notch wrote:. We now do have a few idiots in our ranks for sure. There's no getting around that.

Ulster and every other club Notch, don't apologise. He was being drunk and disorderly, and I believe that's a public order offence. Had I been there I would've gone to the nearest steward. Surely the barmaid should've stood up for herself and reported him as well? It's not up to other fans to police these events, that's why there are stewards who are supposedly trained in dealing with spectators.

Cari I agree 100%. Why should you apologise for someone you don't know.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:32 am

Notch wrote:If the stewards are anything like the ones at Ravenhill, they are pretty useless.

Then you keep on at them if the bother is that bad. They should be working. People behave like that partly because they think they can get away with it and usually do. It's just not acceptable. At least if you're on a terrace you can move away, but you can't expect someone to give up their seat so they shouldn't have to put up with that going on by them. Anyway...I'm going OT... Sorry

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:33 am

rodders wrote:You and me both Hookie.... I never thought another man would make me feel the way Tommy does....man I was wrong..... heart

OI!!! boxing

And he's not a blydi fullback! Laugh

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:35 am

I wonder if Kidney is still going to play Tommy at fullback for Ireland despite the fact it is clear he wasn't comfortable there last night..

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:38 am

Rory_Gallagher wrote:I wonder if Kidney is still going to play Tommy at fullback for Ireland despite the fact it is clear he wasn't comfortable there last night..

I hope not Roz. I'm the only Irish rugby supporter who hasn't got cross with him so far... Laugh Anyway, I thought Ireland would use someone like Earls?

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:43 am

I personally hope it's;

11. Trimble/Zebo (close call)
14. Bowe
15. Jones

If Felix Jones is fit again. I'd like to see a fullback at fullback. Does anyone know what the craic is with our Irish international contingent next weekend? Will we be missing them? If so;

Black Brady Afoa
Stevenson McComb
Diack Williams McComish

Pienaar Jackson
Wallace Payne
Gilroy Nelson Cochrane

But I'm hoping at least a couple will be released. Stephen Ferris certainly needs the gametime for example.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 27 Oct 2012, 11:43 am

I would like to see Earls at 15, but he has made it clear he wants to be seen as a 13 and nothing else. I think Kidney influenced the decisions to play both POM at 7 for Munster and Bowe at 15 for Ulster last night. They are probably going to be the Irish options during the AI. Which is a bit insane really.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:02 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:I wonder if Kidney is still going to play Tommy at fullback for Ireland despite the fact it is clear he wasn't comfortable there last night..

What makes you think Kidney had anything to do with Bowe playing at 15 last night?
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:21 pm

He brought no specialist fullbacks for the AIs. Therefore he will be looking at other options there. Bowe is suddenly given a game at 15. In a similar fashion, POM is suddenly playing 7 for Munster (ahead of Dougall, O'Donnell and Ronan) when Kidney is looking at his 7 options for the AIs.

To me it is quite clear Kidney has had a say in these decisions.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:30 pm

I don't subscribe to conspiracy theories Rory but I respect your opinion.

I don't give a toss how Munster deploy their players but from an Ulster point of view I prefer to think that OUR coach wanted to see how Bowe would go at 15 given that the next two options we have (D'Arcy and Nelson) are both injured and Payne has been ever present this season thus far.
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookisms and Hyperbole Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:35 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:He brought no specialist fullbacks for the AIs. Therefore he will be looking at other options there. Bowe is suddenly given a game at 15. In a similar fashion, POM is suddenly playing 7 for Munster (ahead of Dougall, O'Donnell and Ronan) when Kidney is looking at his 7 options for the AIs.

To me it is quite clear Kidney has had a say in these decisions.

I have no sympathy for Earls. He made a rod for his own back in coming out and wanting to play only 13 so let him make his bed and lie in it. I wanted to get another bad metaphor in that sentence but couldn't do it. I want Earls to succeed- he is brilliant in broken play, and i think by quite some distance the best Irish player in that regard. The rest of his game is just full of deficiencies that will only be improved if he plays 13. Of course you can't say that in an Ireland board as a couple of well know posters ruin any sense of debate about it.

POM at 7 is frankly mind numbingly stupid. Now I haven't watched every Munster match in the past two seasons, but I have never watched him and thought he was outstanding. To me he looks like a player that could be a good player but isn't now. He doesn't carry well enough, he is poor at the base of the scrum at 8, he can only tackle off one shoulder. He isn't an 8, he certainly isn't a 7. Already for me he is behind Jennings, Henry, Muldoon and O'Brien who completely outplayed McCaw in the first two tests. At mUnster I like the look of Dougall- I would have him in the Irish squad before POM. POM looks more like a 6, but he needs to step it up physically. Chris Henry is head and shoulders above him this season, and I think probably over the course of last season as well.

Second row will be really interesting selection for Kidney. O'Connell is a given. Ryan held the shirt and had a good international season last season, but I have been very unimpressed, though i know he has been playing in the backrow. Tuohy is in good form. I's love to see Henderson there as he looks like a more physical Richie Gray at present. DOC is probably the second best lock at present and is playing very well. I wouldn't be surprised to see him start.

Last edited by Hookisms and Hyperbole on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hookisms and Hyperbole

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 27 Oct 2012, 12:37 pm

I didn't realise D'Arcy or Nelson were injured, but fair point. thumbsup

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rava Sat 27 Oct 2012, 1:34 pm

Tom Court's Tweet

Slow start but another good win for the boys. Apologies for getting overexcited & carried away #sillyboy Next stop for Ulster: Ravenhill!
Rava
Rava

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next