The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Ascension 30th October 2012

4 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Ascension 30th October 2012 Empty 6WF Ascension 30th October 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 12:04

Match 1
Zach Corchia vs Lex Hart

Match 2
Josh Valor vs Jimmy Phillips

Match 3
Johnny Goldman vs Cerberus

Main event
Scorpion/Jerome Dubois vs Cobra/Geoff Steel

*AWF Champion Celebration

*Card subject to change after War's Championship Match

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Ascension 30th October 2012 Empty Re: 6WF Ascension 30th October 2012

Post by Lee Tue 23 Oct 2012 - 16:20

GOLDMAN'S GYM

The sign of Goldman's Gym in New York is shown before the camera cuts to inside, we see Johnny Goldman and a giant bald man with large side burns in the ring. The giant is throwing Johnny around like a rag doll as Johnny get's to his feet and readies himself for another shot at the giant his father shouts for time to be up.

Howard Goldman: Time! Give it a rest for now buddy

Johnny Goldman: NO! Just because you gave up on your career doesn't mean I am!

Howard looks angered and hurt by his sons words causing Johnny to stop for a second realising what he said.

HG: I understand you're hurting now Johnny so I will let that one go...

JG: I'm sorry dad, I didn't mean it, it's just....

HG: I know son. I was watching

JG: He got lucky! And now people are talking behind my back...I am not one to let things like that get to me but I will be damned if Cerberus thinks he can beat me one on one.... He prays on the weak minded and I lost my head in that match....THAT'S why he managed to knock me through those railings....

HG: It's ok to lose to the likes of Cerberus, he isn't a normal man... You need to learn losing is ok Johnny, there is always an opportunity to try again, but if you let things get out of hand...

Howard looks down at his knee

HG: ...Then you WILL lose everything. Believe me, I know

JG: Cerberus is a bully, I will not allow him to bully me, no one pushes me around, NO ONE! I will train with... what was your name again?

Giant: Mr Goldman, pleasse Just call me.....Mr Berg

JG: O....k, I will train with Mr Berg here who, let's face it, is way bigger than Cerberus, If I can learn how to take someone of this size down, I can sure as hell cut that ugly BBQ faced douche bag down to size.

HG: Now now, there is no need to be insulting Johnny, you need to learn that your opponent is not your enemy, treat people with respect, and they in turn, will respect you

JG: I don't know what Hallmark Channel special you been watchin' dad but the world ain't like that no more, you gotta be the top dog other wise you are just one of the pack, you know? And I intend to be the alpha male, and it starts this week, when I take down Cerberus once and for all....

Johnny and "Mr Berg" continue sparring as Mr Berg tosses Johnny into the turnbuckle causing him to shout out in pain, before a wry smile appears on his face

JG: haha, nice shot Mr Berg, let's do this!

Johnny runs at Mr Berg who swings his arm for a clothes line which Johnny ducks under, he bounces of the ropes and lands Sole Searcher on the giant causing him to stagger backwards before dropping to one knee, Johnny then runs off the ropes again hitting a second Sole Searcher to Mr Berg's face causing him to hit the canvas

JG: Yeah! You Ok Mr Berg?

Mr Berg: Hahahaha you haff some power inn your foot Mr Goldman, but vill you be able to deliver that same power iff your legs are taken out off the equation?...

Mr Berg then spears Goldman before grabbing his legs in a bear hug style grip as Johnny screams in pain Howard tries to rush over to help, but Mr Berg has already let go of Johnny and is stood over him

Mr Berg: Now...."Golden Von".....Let me see you hit me vit that...Sole Searcher again.... hahahahaha

Mr Berg looks at Howard with an evil smile before Johnny struggles onto his knees

JG: Haha....urgh..haha I see what your saying, no good having just one way to taking down a giant...

Mr Berg: Mr Goldman...I could care less about your meaningless unt vorthless match against....Mr Cerberus, I just vanted to gage the....how you say... standard...of the competition thesse dayss..... Unt I am very dissapointed... Meine friends vill be very interested to hear vhat it iss I haff learned here today... but now it iss time for meine self to leaf..... good day Mr Goldman......

Mr Berg steps over the top rope with ease before walking out of the gym without so much as a glance backwards

JG: Where the hell did you find that guy?

HG: I assumed you found him?

JG: Well who the hell was he!

HG: Beats me, you ok?

JG: I am fine, just got two dead legs.... OWWW! OH GOD OOOOOOOOOW!!

Howard looks shocked at Johnny's sudden attack of pain

HG: Johnny! What's wrong?..... Johnny!

JG: Oh my god!............................. Pins and Needles!!!

HG: WHAT!? Oh for Pete's sake! I thought you where in real pain!

JG: I am! this is agony! Please!....cut off my legs!

HG: Psh....baby

Howard and Johnny look at each other and laugh before Howard helps his son up and they walk off and the image fades to black

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 22:29

The cameras begin to roll and we appear in a busy airport terminal there are banners around the place advertising the major travel brands, passengers are hurrying around dragging suitcases behind them and there is a sense of excitement in the air. The camera begins to move around the terminal through the crowds and queues heading towards the arrivals section, the camera comes to a holt behind a group of men and women jostling and arguing trying to get the front of the pack, many of the people are carrying microphones and recording equipment.

Voices coming from the gathering can be heard.

Man 1: So much for a big scoop every major newspaper seems to have heard about this

Man2: Tell me about I come all this way for a story hoping to get my big break and I find myself stuck at the back these fools.

Man 1: you think you have it bad my editor said either I get a one on one interview or my ass is gone.

The two men suddenly stop talking as the whole group lurches forward, Cameras begin to flash from every possible direction and the noise level increases as people begin to shout and begin to argue whilst they try to gain a better position. The camera moves round to the side to gain a better view of what the commotion is about, groups of people with luggage are moving towards the crowd from a terminal passage and as each person passes the gathering grow more and more anxious. As the last few passengers drip through the mood of the crowd grows angry and sections begin arguing with each other.

Two men in suits then stand near the entrance of the passage and the group burst into action one more hoping they get what they came for, another man joins the two men wearing jeans, dark glasses and a black hoodie with the hood up so only the bottom half of his face is on display. The three men then begin to approach the crowd who all shout out uncontrollably.

“ Geoff, Geoff is it true you’ve resigned from Ascension?”

“ What about the rumours you have a new squeeze?”

“ I’ve heard you’ve put Scorpion in intensive care?”

“Is Geoff Steel going to be a father?

The two men in suits move towards the gathering attempting to block their view of Geoff Steel, Steel begins to quickly walk past the crowd with his hand covering his face, a man from the crowd shouts after him.

“Don’t worry Geoff no one ever liked Crystal you’re better off without her”

Steel stops on the spot scratches his head and then removes his glasses holding them by his side, he then turns to face the crowd and removes his hood as the cameras begin to flash immediately. Steel walks towards the two men and ushers them out of the way before staring at the crowd.

GS: Where do you all get off? Seriously how do you even know I was due here today, the only people who knew anything about this trip home was myself and the people I hold dearest. Is the news that slow these days that you have people trailing me at every hour of the day, hoping to catch me in some precarious situation or off guard. All I wanted to do this weekend was to come home and catch up with my family and leave business behind me for a few days. Yet I receive a message whilst I was in mid-air from security that people had shown up without warning all asking what flight Geoff Steel was on. Come on guys can’t I just have a few days without this.

Steel shakes his head an throws his hands up in annoyance

GS: It’s just so frustrating, and wherever you’re getting these bizarre rumours from I would start to question your source as not one of those statements is true far from it. I do press conference after press conference each week and I answer all your questions honestly so why do this now, what possibly do you have to gain from this what could you learn from this ambush today that I haven’t already shared with the planet. Sure if I was due for match at War! This weekend a superstar going AWOL would be big news but I’m not you’ve all seen the schedule, and I missed my opportunity to make news for you by becoming the first AWF Champion. Nothing I’m here for this weekend would be of any interest to you all I’m here to do is relax, not to give you career advice I’m no journalist but I would be down in Birmingham this weekend trying to get the attention of Cassius or Crimelord even Lex Hart is big news this weekend I’m sure anyone of those guys would spend hours with you as long as you massage their egos a little.

Geoff looks to be almost pleading with the group to give him some peace

GS: Please I am not asking for much just for you to respect my privacy on this occasion, I promise come Monday I will answer anything you want, I’ll even jump through a hoop for you if that’s what you desire most. Right now all you are doing is just adding to my foul mood and I don’t want to be in the situation where I make news for the wrong reasons. No doubt if you’ve heard so have hundreds of fans who will be outside waving banners and programmes for me to sign and I’m going to have to put on a brave face and a smile for them so as not to disappoint and you guys aren’t making my job any easier.

So here it is here’s your big story Geoff Steel back in Sheffield for no reason at all, now if you don’t mind I would quite like to continue with my exciting weekend.

Steel then lifts up his hood once more and places on his sunglasses and leaves flanked by the two security men, as the gang of journalists smile amongst themselves for getting even more than they bargained for.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012 - 23:15

Jeff and Paul are sat at ringside as Lex Hart has just left the ring following Acension

JT: This crowd are so hot after that show, and what a show it was

PS: You're not wrong, but I really wish these punks would get off Lex Harts back. They should give him the respect he deserves and recognize him for what he is, one of, if not the most talented guy on this roster

JT: Well I gotta agree he's talented, unfortunately for him his talent couldn't see him through to the title match this Sunday live on pay per view

Jeff is cut off as 'cold cash and colder hearts' blasts out of the speakers and Jimmy Phillips jogs out onto the stage. He's wearing grey sweat pants and a red 'The Talent' hooded jersey. He walks down to the ring tagging the hands of the fans

PS: You talk about the title match and here we have one of the participants

JT: and possibly the winner, with two wins from two The Talent booked his ticket earlier tonight and now stands a chance at becoming the very first Acension champion

PS: Well if he wants it he has his work cut out. He goes into Sunday a rookie compared to his opponents, all 3 of whom boast accomplishments in both 6CW and 6WF already. Lets see what The Talent has to say

Phillips paces the ring with a microphone in hand and waits for the chants to die down

JP: Before I talk about earlier I wannna tell you what I just seen on my way out here. I seen Josh Valour b!tching how I took his win. I don't think that tool understands that this here is a results business and I did what needed to be done and now I got my spot on the PPV. But I also learnt that Miss Jessica just made a match already for next week. It's gonna be yours truly, The Talent Jimmy Phillips versus Josh Valour, and if he doesn't think my victory was deserved tonight then I'll prove to him first hand that next weeks will be

But how about tonight? What a night...... You can just feel the energy still surging through the 6WF universe. The fans can feel it, the commentators can feel it, and The Talent......The Talent can feel it too. We've all seen the reviews how Acension has breathed new life into 6WF, it's exciting times to part of this company, and this energy that it has created is whats going to bring The Talent through on Sunday when he steps in the ring with Cobra (Huge pop from the crowd), Cerberus (boos can be heard throughout the crowd) and Jerome Dubois (deafening boos echo around the arena)......not a popular guy then I take it?

The crowd begin to boo louder and louder as a Dubois sucks chant breaks out

JP: You know it really doesn't surprise me he's unpopular, he is French after all and we all know what the French are like. They're all cowardly, cheating, snivelling, champagne drinking, garlic eating, onion wearing, bike riding a$$holes (huge pop from the crowd). And it doesn't really shock me to see him buttering up to that, well what I can only assume is a $2 hooker Miss Jessica either. I mean lets face it Jerome Dubois can claim to be *puts on a camp french accent* Le Phenomene Francais, but over here that doesn't translate to squat.

You see Dubois you can go around with your fancy French accent thinking your better than everybody but deep down we all know Frenchie will do as all France does, when the going gets tough...they disappear. They Run away from the fight because they haven't got the stones, because at the end of the day, when all is said their smug arrogance will write cheques their asses can't cash.

Dubois, I know you're back there with that skank and I want to listen close. Miss Jessica may have handpicked you and you may think that gives you an advantage, but it doesn't. What it does is paints this huge pretty target right there on your chest, and on Sunday The Talent is going for the bullseye

JT: Wow this crowd are hot, Phillips has got them buzzing

PS: Well I respect his confidence, but Dubois is a future hall of famer, he's one of the best in the game and Phillips sure as hell better be able to back up these words in the ring

JP: And it isn't just me that Dubois will have to worry about but Cerberus as well. This man is a giant........ a giant bag of crap that is. I don't think he realizes these lame a$$ wrestling gimmicks may have been the craze back in the early 90's but these days you need so much more. I don't care how much of a size advantage this guy has going into the title match. The Talent isn't one to back away from a fight, the bigger they are the harder they fall and at nearly 7ft it gives me more a$$ to kick.

You may call yourself an'evil genius who manipulates people with words and actions' but that won't help you Sunday when you step into the squared circle with the The Talent, because he's gonna take your head and shove it so far up your ass you'll have to cut out your nipples for eyeholes

PS: Phillips isn't doing himself any favours here, he may have accused Dubois of painting a bullseye on his chest by siding with the lovely Miss Jessica, but Phillips right now is painting one on his back. He'll be lucky to make the title match if Dubois or Cerberus see him backstage

JP: The last man however, Cobra. I really can't tell you how much it means to go up against this guy. One of the legends of the game at just 23 years old. Don't get me wrong if this thing comes down to just me and you I'll have no problem hitting you with the Game Changer for the 123 but still if I achieve, sorry when I achieve even half of what you've done I know I'll have done well for myself

PS: Pathetic show of respect from the rookie, how can he come out and slam the likes of Dubois and Cerberus and then act likes he's best buddies with Cobra. Sounds like he's already making excuses for when he loses on Sunday

JT: Or just maybe he's showing respect for one pro from another

PS: Don't talk crap, if this kid had any respect he wouldn't have said what he already has about the two other guys in the title match

JP: I know the oddsmakers in Vegas might not have me down as the favourite, but like I've already said earlier on tonight I'm only going to get better, and people may not fancy my chances seeing as I have the least experience going into this match, but The Talent isn't just a clever nickname, I've lived my life overcoming the odds on the football field, then post injury and now I'll do it here in 6WF, and Sunday night the franchise is up and running when I walk out the first ever Acension Champion.

Cold cash and colder hearts hits again as Phillips drops the mic and climbs the turnbuckle. He motions a title around his waist as camera flashes illuminate him as the scene fades

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 27 Oct 2012 - 22:34

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion slowly walks down to the ring with a smug grin on his face as the chorus of boo's flood the arena.

S: So you see I thought that I made this company realize that I was the best in this industry but again I am ignored and forced out of the title match at War, not only that I thought they might have been other superstars to have the balls to say what their mind wanted to the BOD but again I was wrong, I was the only man to actually have a pair of balls and spoke my mind and what happened? , I got moved here where I will show you fool's once's again that I’m the best thing where ever you put me and that I am the reason why the merchandise is through the roof as well as the ratings!

S: But I am sick of being pushed out of the way over "3 Silly matches" where I failed to get points but you see why in the world should I waste my time and showcase my talent against people who mean nothing to this industry and company?

S: You see I might not become the first ever AWF champion but I have something the other fool's do not and that is raw talent! , Why do you think a worthless rookie was Jessica's number 1 client? , Was it because she lowered her standards...HELL NO! , why do you think I have rejoined her well because she knows talent unlike some of you delusional fools sitting her right now?

Crowd boo at the name Jessica as Scorpion begins to grin sarcastically.

S: Ill prove that "Geoff making me Tap" was nothing but good fortune, so claim all you want Geoffrey that you put me in "intensive care" because as they say eventually luck run's out and when it does ill make sure that you suffer the consequences.

Crowd start to chant Geoff Steel but Scorpion starts the shake his head in shame before Continuing

S: Do you brain dead fools actually think the man cares about any of you? , The man has used you all for his entire career and none of you fail to see it?, If the man truly does care why in the world was he too scared to come and speak face to face to me like a man last week?, You see the man is nothing but lies and is a complete disgrace unlike me who has given up his free time to speak to you all and to actually educate you thick people.

Crowd Boo intensively as the camera show's Scorpion smiling.

S: Anyway this week the match might be a tag match and might include 3 others but the spotlight will be on me, the show will end with me and my face and name will be everywhere!

Scorpion chucks the mic to the ground as the crowd continues to boo as he slowly gets out of the ring and heads backstage.

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down