The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Ascension 23rd October 2012

+3
Paul Mac 6CW
jeromedubois
JJJohnson
7 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Ascension 23rd October 2012 Empty 6WF Ascension 23rd October 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:14 pm

Match 1
Josh Valor vs Zach Corchia vs Jimmy Phillips

Match 2
Geoff Steel vs Scorpion vs Cobra

Main event
Jerome Dubois/Cerberus vs Johnny Goldman/Lex Hart

League of Ascension standings:

• #1- Geoff Steel 10 points
• #2- Cobra 5 points
• #2-Jimmy Phillips 5 points
• #4- Zach Corchia 3 points
• #5- Johnny Goldman 2 points
• #6- Cerberus -2 points
• #7- Josh Valor -3 points
• #8- Jerome Dubois -5 points
• #8- Lex Hart -5 points
• #10- Scorpion -10 points

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Ascension 23rd October 2012 Empty Re: 6WF Ascension 23rd October 2012

Post by jeromedubois Tue 16 Oct 2012, 3:56 pm

We are back from commercials.

The scene opens at night time as Mansion is shown just on the outside of Paris. As we zoom into the house the camera goes straight into the kitchen where a pop sound is heard. As get a closer look a butler is seen wiping a glass, as he tilts it to the side to poor a glass of 1998 Don Perignon champagne. The butler then goes into a draw as he pulls out a thermostat to measure the temperature of the glass of champagne to make it is perfectly chilled.

B: Parfait…..

The butler then props the glass of champagne on his tray as he makes his way through a door into the sitting room where the back of a sofa chair is seen with a man sitting in it watching TV. As we get closer smoke slowly emerges from the man mouth as it is clear he is watching some 6CW footage. The butler leans over and hands the glass over to the man who turns around and stares into his eyes.

JD: Merci mon ami….

Dubois turns his attention back to the TV as he takes another puff of his custom made Malborough cigarettes with his initials on them. It comes clearer Dubois is watching One Night in Hell.

Cody goes to help but Dubois is up and he spins Cody around and hit’s the Au Revoir.

1...2...3!

JT: They did it!

HE: NO Jeff Cody gets the shoulder up!

JT: Dam it!

Dubois gets to his feet and he can’t believe it. Cobra is up on the apron and asks for the tag. Dubois tags Cobra in. Cobra pulls Cody up to a vertical basis.

HE: SNAKE BITE!

JT: CULTURE SHOCK CONNECTS!!

1....2......3!

MB: Here is your winner and.........................still! 6CW Tag Team champions! TEAM Extreme!

JT: What the!

HE: I am lost for words here Jeff.

The arena erupts in boos as the replays shows Cobra hitting a the Snake Bite on Cody but before Cobra could go for the pin Dubois delivered a kick to the mid section and hit a Culture Shock to allow Team Extreme to Retain.

Dylan slides into the ring with the titles and grabs his brother Cody as both men make there way up the ramp. Meanwhile Dubois slides out of the ring and grabs a table from under the ring. Dubois slides into the ring and sets it up. Dubois screams “Vive La France” as he slowly pulls Cobra up he lift him up in the air and hits

JT: Au Revoir!

HE: I don’t understand why he is doing this Jeff he has been fired now.

Dubois locks in the shap shooter on Cobra. Dubois has maximised the pressure as presses backwards on the legs and back of Cobra. Cobra is left in screaming in the ring and tapping out widely. Dubois breaks the hold and slides out of the ring one more time as he looks set to leave the cell but he takes one more look at Cobra who is grasping his knee. Dubois grabs a steel chair from under the ring and slide back into the ring. Dubois wraps the steel chair around Cobra damaged and climbs up to the second rope. Dubois leaps off

HE: NO DON’T DO IT!

JT: THAT SICK!

Dubois delivers a huge vicious stomp on to the chair snapping Cobra knee. Cobra is screaming in pain and begging for the referee to call the ambulance Dubois is left staring down at his fallen partner as he slowly raises his arm in the air to a chorus of boos.

Dubois then switches off the TV.

JD: Cobra…..

The cigarettes lights up into the bright red colour as Dubois takes a deep puff, and slowly blows the smoke out. He then rewinds the scene and pauses on a frame where Cobra is seen clutching in his leg and looking in agony.

JD: Hm…Cobra mon ami this isn’t over, you dought zis was over? Hein? Non mon ami all of what happened back in 2010 was just ze beginning.

Dubois then begins to snigger.

JD: You see Cobra, zis ding between you and I isn’t, just a simple feud of having ze two best athletes in ze business staring in each other down in zis ring and see who ze better man is non…Zis is far more…Zis is personal. I don’t just hate you Cobra, no, I despise you. I despise zis idea of you…Ze idea dat it is okay to accept mediocrity…Dat you can do what you do as long as it makes you happy…You sell zese people false dreams and hope…When reality is zese people are nothing…Dere lives are going no where, and ze only reason zey turn up here is because dey are unable to face reality…And reality is each and everyone of dese people are a mistake. Dey are peasants sewer rats, who disgust me each and every week…But you tell dem “It’s Okay”, “It’s Alright”. No it isn’t Cobra, it isn’t okay to be second best, it isn’t okay to accept mediocrity, and it isn’t okay to be in awe of a so called Mexican sensation like you…because your not a sensation, I am, I am! I AM!!!!

Dubois then takes a deep breath as he tries to calm himself down.

JD: I despise ze fact dat each and every week zese people chant your name and dink your ze best...Dink zat you are better than me...

Dubois clenches his fist, as his head tilts upwards and stares at his belt cabinet and stares at the 6CW Tag Team Title.

JD: 3 months...For 3 months I carried that man in the tag team division…..For 3 months I lead by example, and did what I do best and zat is outsmart the opposition and expose dem as nodding more dan a fraud….a false prophet who promises the world, but always ends up falling short…And I dought he understood what happened in ze past….Time after time, we laid everything we had on ze line against each other and everyone single time he came up short against me…Don’t you get it Cobra? You are nothing, you’re a peasant, a sewer rat, dat comes from a junkie country filled with prostitutes and drugs…While me on ze other hand Cobra, I come from a country of class, elegance, intelligence, and standards.

Dubois then stands up and chucks the glass of champagne on the floor.

JD: What is this? You called this chilled? Get me another glass!!!

B: Oui Monsieur!!

The Butler rushes off into the kitchen.

JD: And den what happened after dat? Hein? You fled Cobra, instead of facing me like a man. You are a child Cobra, a peasant child who should be put down, and out of his misery. And soon you come to learn dat you made ze biggest mistake of your career when you decide to return to MY company…To ze place where I am ze top dog…Ze place where ze Baron Jerome Dubois is installing his era of Culture, and cleansing ze world of low life like you…So while zis may have started in 6CW mon ami, zis will end in zis 6WF, and by ze end of it all, Jerome Dubois will once again be at ze top of ze ladder…

Dubois then claps his hands as a hispanic child of around the age of 16 years old comes in the room wearing a Cobra T-Shirt. Dubois then points to the ground indicating that he should clean the mess up. The child drops to his knee’s as he begins to wipe up the champagne on the floor, as Dubois begins to smile.

JD: And then you will once again be down on your knee’s Cobra, worshipping like a God, like you should…

The scene ends.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 12:01 am

The crowd are settled in the arena of a 6WF houseshow, they've just witnessed tag team action between 4 unsigned wrestlers and are buzzing with anticipation of whats yet to come, they jump to the feet when suddenly 'cold cash and colder hearts' blasts out of the speakers and Phillips jogs out on to the stage. He's wearing a red hoody and black jog pants. He walks from side to side on the stage acknowledging the fans. He has a microphone in his hand and waits for the cheers to die down before he starts speaking

JP: Last week....Last week The Talent took a huge slice of retribution against the man who made his and Hayley's lives miserable. Not only that but in the process of handing Lex his ass back to him The Talent also took huge strides on the path to becoming Accensions champion with the first 5 points of the competition.

Ever since that my Twitter has been non stop with the 6WF universe asking if I believe this whole self pity angle that Hart seems to be going for, asking has he really changed? Do I believe that Hart has dug deep down and rekindled his passion for wrestling? Does he want to stophaving that huge bullseye constantly on his back? You know some really good questions. Well The Talent will tell you exactly what he believes, he believes that a leopard can't change it's spots and that after everything Hart has done I couldn't give a monkeys nutsack whether or not he has had his feelings hurt by the constant taunting from the fans, that son o' a b!tch deserves everything coming to him and it started when I almost beheaded him with the Game Changer on Tuesday night.

The fans are cheering every word from Phillips' mouth

JP: Believe The Talent when he says it won't be the last time he pins Hart to the mat 1...2...3 here on Acension

A Lets go Phillips chants breaks out amongst the crowd

JP: But last week is consigned to the record books now and this week there's more than just a win up for grabs, that's right ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it's double points week. Which means it doesn't matter who the Talent pins, whether its Zach Corchia or Josh Valor, one thing is certain that by the end of the night there'll be a number 15 in the points column next to my name.

The Talent Has overcome every obstacle thats been put in front of him and this will be no different. He knows if he's going to be Acension Champion he's gotta kick not one, not two but nine other superstars' monkey asses up and down that ring week after week, day after day, night after night. The Talent is the present, the future and the main event of this company because you can't spell main event without ME

The crowd continue to cheer Phillips as his music hits again and he exits to the backstage area

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 18 Oct 2012, 11:26 am

Kayleigh Reed is backstage, she puts her finger to her ear

KR: Are we ready to go?

Kayleigh nods upon receiving the reply in her ear piece

KR: My guest at this time..... Lex Hart

Lex looks to the floor before looking up his face wearing the smile of a tired man

KR: Lex Thankyou for speaking to us again, I felt after Ascension there was still so many questions people wanted answering, Social media was a buzz , my twitter feed has been inundated. People are fascinated by you Lex, they want to get past the thick exterior, who you are, what made you the man we see today

Lex shrugs his shoulders

LH: Im not so sure its the most interesting of stories but Thanks for taking the time once again to speak to me, as I said last week I am not after forgiveness, but I do want to change opinions
I want people to remember me for all the right reasons

KR: I thought if you didn't mind, we would go back to the beginning

Lex scratches his chin

KR: I want to know about when you were young, what was it like growing up as a Hart?

Lex smiles as he recollects fond memories

LH: It was tough, everyday you had to be at 100%. There are a lot of stories about the dungeon, but they don't come close to describing how hard it was.

As a small boy I was taught to destroy every aspect of my opponent, how to wear them down,physically,mentally.

Being a Hart there is a level of expectation,male or female you are taught about the 'family' business. You go to bed hearing the stories. You eat sleep and breathe wrestling,everything is geared towards continuing the family name.

Failure is not an option- If you get knocked down you got back up and you kept getting up until you were victorious

KR: Wow that must have been so tough, what did you do for fun

Lex smiles

LH: Don't get me wrong I loved every minute of it. Every opportunity I could get I was in the ring. I used to ask to be put into the submission holds,hours I spent writhing in pain,but all for a reason. I wanted to understand what my opponent would be thinking. Time and time again I passed out in pain as I desperately looked for a way out, but now I know, every twist and turn, as my opponent reaches for the ropes, screaming out in agony. I know exactly how to make it unbearable for them

KR: Would you change anything about your childhood?

Lex thinks for a second

LH: I don't want people to feel sorry for me, I loved waking up everyday and wrestling. I may not have the memories of going to the hockey or the fair with my family but they gave me a childhood so enriched with excitement. I got to travel the world and meet some of he biggest names in professional wrestling

So no Kayleigh to answer your question, no I wouldn't change a thing

KR: Do you think your upbringing had anything to do with your actions in the last 18 months?

LH : I was taught to be the best and I don't think anybody can argue that over the last few years I have been the biggest name in wrestling. Now people may question the reason behind this, they may question my motives but they can never question my ability once I step inside the squared circle

I have already said that what has happened in the past has shaped the man you see before you today. Wether that be in my childhood,6CW,6WF or CWA.
There is a lot of what I have done that I am not proud of, there is a lot that my family are not proud of, but I know that is not the end of my story

I don't want to be forever known as the guy that ruins wrestling federations. I want to leave a legacy that I can be proud of, that future Hart children will be brought up on

I have a long way to go, I know it will not be easy to change opinion, but I am here for the long haul

I could have stayed at home and counted my money, taken the easy way out , it's what people expect of me - but that's not the man I want to be

A great man once said ' The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy'

As I have said I am not asking for forgiveness, I am not asking for trust......... I am merely asking for you all ......... To let me be myself

Lex stands and walks out of shot

Kayleigh looks out to the camera

KR: Ladies and Gentleman Lex Hart

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 19 Oct 2012, 5:24 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion can be seen with a smirk on his face as he walks down the ramp and into the ring.

S: Last week Geoff Steel fluked his win and I’ll show you this week that he did as this time the little coward is all on his own without anyone to watch his back, He may have made me tap but will prove to everyone in the back and watching worldwide when I become the first person to win the AWF championship from starting from the back, you can call it an underdog win if you want but you see with Miss Jessica...

Crowd boo heavily at the name Jessica as Scorpion grins.

S:...and I reuniting once more with her backing I will dominate this company just like have been saying and showing you people but this time you will see the truth.

S: Now who else ah that's my match this week also happens to have "The Mexican Hotshot" Cobra who happens to be a man who has done it all , in other words in your eye's a "legend" but you see this man is nothing but an egoist money grabbing fool who only "returned" for his own greed not because he gives a crap about the company or the fan's this man is nothing but lies, he says he is the best but the man needs to know when he returned and came back that he entered my territory and my company, just like how the Spanish ruled Mexico for 300 years ill make sure to show him that I am the best and that his return is short lived!!

Scorpion grins sarcastically as the crowd's Chant Cobra before they Boo.

S: Now which one of you delusional fool's is going to see me face to face?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Mon 22 Oct 2012, 8:10 pm

The cameras begin to roll and we appear in a backstage locker room, A man can be seen from behind watching a TV monitor, the camera zooms in on the TV to show Scorpion stood in the ring with a microphone in his hand pacing up and down. The man goes to stand when there is a knock at the door, the camera spins round to show the door and Jack Reynolds enters wearing a smarts suit with crystal white shirt and a red tie. He approaches the man in the room and stands next to him watching the TV.

JR: You going to go out there Geoff?

Geoff Steel turns and looks at Jack before smiling

GS: Not tonight I will leave Scorpion to stew until Tuesday, he knows my feelings about him and I don’t fancy another mundane discussion around him supposedly being the best in the world. Plus it will make him angrier being left out there waiting around; he needs to learn that we don’t all run at his command.

JR: Almost forgot congratulations on your win last week Geoff it was impressive.

GS: Thanks Jack but I can’t take all the credit Goldman played a big hand in that victory last week, I was just left to make sure that the job was finished off in the best possible way. It was just nice to finally get my first win here in 6WF since my signing; I knew going in that I had trained hard all week and felt great almost back to my old self, there was just something in the air that night and I used the positive energy of the crowd to spur me on.

JR: You’re now top of the standings Geoff, which must encourage you to believe you may become the first Ascension champion

GS: I’m not getting carried away Jack sure I may be top of the league now but this was just the first week there is a long way to go yet, this coming week is also double points week so anything could happen, this time next week I could be bottom of the league it’s just too unpredictable. That being said if I do manage to keep myself in contention to become the first champion I’ll do my best to ensure I take that opportunity, the victory last week has given me a big boost to my confidence and I would say I have a fair chance against any of the guys in the back.

JR: Your facing one of your nearest rivals in Cobra this week Geoff any thoughts on him

GS: I’m a big fan of his work if I’m honest with you Jack, I’ve had the pleasure of seeing some of his matches up close and he is a very impressive athlete and there isn’t a championship on the planet that at one point Cobra hasn’t won or at least come close. This will be the first time we have ever faced each other and I am excited by the prospect it should make for a very entertaining match, one that I’m sure all the fans can’t wait to see. As I mentioned though for all Cobra accolades I would still back myself to be able to get the job done and to say I actually beat the great Cobra could be career defining it would be a terrific accomplishment.

JR: Cobras not only the man you face this week as once more you will also be facing Scorpion

Geoff looks at Jack and shakes his head and a wry smile comes across his face

GS: After what I’ve just watched it seems that kid didn’t quite get the lesson I was trying to teach him last week, at least I’ve got another opportunity this week to hammer my point home and try show that kid why he can’t just expect respect without showing others a little first. He can claim how that victory last week was only a fluke and that without a partner I wouldn’t have beat him, but he choose the decision to tap out and he would have done earlier even the efforts of Cerberus couldn’t help him, his only hope of a win this week will be both Cobra and I suffering injuries.

Geoff laughs to himself before facing Jack once more

GS: Now Jack my boy I really must continue with my training I want to be at my best for Tuesday and the showdown I’ve been waiting for all these years.

Steel turns walks to the corner of the room sits down on a bench and picks up some weights from the floor and begins his repetitions as the cameras scene fades away.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon 22 Oct 2012, 9:13 pm

It had been a successful first week but he also saw a lot of headaches coming his way. The first thing being Miss Jessica. They’d never gotten along to say the least mostly due to her association with men like Hero and Cassius who Cobra had battled in numerous occasions over the years. He wasn’t sure what she had planned, was she actually going to be businesslike and do what’s best for the Ascension brand? Or was she simply going to use her position of power as a way to screw him over. There was evidence of the latter already with his first match.

Jerome Dubois, the name had become all too familiar to him but it had been a long, long time since they last stepped in the ring and went one on one. Night of Glory II, inside the Chamber of Horrors, a match of Cobra’s own creation. It had gone down as one of the most brutal matches in the history of the business but in the end, Cobra just managed to pull out the victory. He didn’t seem to have the same level of difficulty this time around, there was a sense of inevitability about the result from the moment the bell rang.

He completely outclassed Dubois and added in a No Known Cure just to rub salt into the wounds. He wanted to show everyone in the 6WF that there was no doubt about it, he was the best in the world. In this company, when the topic of ‘who is the best in the world?’ came up, people threw around the usual names, JJ Johnson, Cassius, Crime Lord but he knew he could beat any one of them. He knew he could go a level above those guys and everyone else would know it after he had the chance to remind them all just how good he was.

This was an immediate chance to do that. He could capture another World Championship in the 6wf and this time there would be no backstage politicians that could push him out the door when they felt they couldn’t keep up. He could make Ascension his show, he’d already taken a step to do that by soundly beating Jerome Dubois and making sure everyone knew why he was here and exactly what he was going to do. Cobra was one to keep his promises and he’d promised to dominate Ascension.

“Ms. Jessica, are you kidding me?” He said as he leaned against the side of a limo outside the Birmingham Bowl.

“Say what you want about her but she gets ratings.” Danny McGraw shrugged as he stood beside the former world champion.

“Do you have any idea the crap I’m going to have to put up with because you decided to put that uppity little b***h in charge? In case you haven’t noticed, we don’t really get along.” Cobra continued to complain.

“Just give her a chance, she’s smart enough to do what’s best for Ascension and making sure you’re happy should be a priority for her. Just remember you’re the top draw on this show, I brought you in for a reason.” McGraw tried to reassure him.

“Yeah, I guess so.” Cobra said with a slight sigh. “But, there’s signs already she’s going to try to make my life difficult. I had no idea I was facing Jerome Dubois and she took pleasure in seeing me trying to figure out the bulls**t mystery opponent was. You think I need this sort of s**t? I know Dubois can be dangerous and I didn’t appreciate the fact she gave him a huge advantage.”

“And what happened? You won, emphatically. Maybe she didn’t tell you who your opponent was to see if you’re really as good as you say you are. You showed her exactly what you can do and now you’ve got a massive opportunity this week. If you win this match, you knock Steel of the top spot and you put even more distance between yourself and Scorpion. You should be seeing this as a reward for last week’s performance.” McGraw explained.

Cobra chuckled slightly. “I think you’re being a bit too trusting of her. But still, I know what I have to do. I’m going to go out there beat both Steel and Scorpion and take the top spot in the Ascension rankings. That AWF world title belt is practically around my waist as it is.”

“That’s what I like to hear.” McGraw grinned. “You just keep doing what you do best and Abercorn will be begging me for advice when he sees Ascension crush Lockdown in the ratings.”

Cobra smiled but it was clear he didn’t care about McGraw’s ongoing feud with Abe Abercorn. “Sure, Danny. Now if you excuse me, I have an audience to address.” He threw up an ‘A’ sign for Association with McGraw returned as he walked away from the limo and towards the Birmingham Bowl.

The lights went down inside the Birmingham Bowl and there was a slight cheer as the fans looked on in anticipation. Green, White and Red pyros exploded on the stage then ‘King of the Stereo’ by Saliva screeched out of the speakers and the fans went mental as The Shining Light stepped out onto the stage. He twirled a microphone in his right hand as he walked down the ramp and entered the ring. He waited a few moments for the noise from the crowd to die down.

“I still haven’t gotten used to the idea that I’m finally back in the 6wf. For a year it seemed second nature to me to walk in here, get in this ring and beat whoever was put in front of me. But that was two years ago. Two years ago, I was suspended and stripped of my TAW World Heavyweight Championship. And for two years I have travelled the world, I have seen it all and done it all and now I’m back to show the fans just how good I can be.” He pointed at the crowd.

“I mean, I wasn’t exactly struggling to begin with. The second I arrived in the 6wf way back in 2009, people knew I was something special. I was catapulted to the top of the card, I became the European Champion at Born in Fire in a match that stole the show against Nigel Napalm and Xeres. And then just ten short months into my 6wf career, I won the big one. I’ve beaten some of the biggest names in this company, Cassius, The Saint, Hero, Jerome Dubois, they’ve all fallen to me. Really, I have nothing left to prove in the 6wf.” He began pacing back and forth in the ring.

“When I came back, I looked down the card and I saw a lot of names I didn’t recognise. And one of them was Scorpion. I was sat at home watching this little jackass go on and on about how he was going to be a legend in this company and I just got sick and tired of listening to him talk. I mean seriously Scorpion, how long have you been here? Over a year? And you still haven’t gotten anywhere near the world title.” The crowd booed at the mention of Scorpion’s name.

“In a year, I ran through the roster, won the European title twice and became a World Champion. That’s how you become a legend. You don’t sit around and complain about how you aren’t being given an opportunity. You take what you want and if anyone asks a question, you put them down. It’s what I did and it’s what I still do which is why you see me with a win in the Ascension rankings while you’re all the way at the bottom on minus ten points, impressive.” Cobra said with a smirk.

“And now it looks like you’re chances of becoming the AWF World Heavyweight Champion are about to disappear in just the second week. Because it’s double points week and while that’s good news for someone as talented as me, it’s bad news for you because at best you’re looking at dropping another ten points, at worse you could be down twenty. Because I know how good Geoff can be so I also know, you’re pretty much guaranteed to be the one eating the pin or submission.” The fans cheered at this claim.

“And speaking of Geoff, been awhile hasn’t it? You were there by my side at the beginning of my rise to the top of the CWC which who see me go onto break record after record and now I’m back in the 6wf, I feel like breaking a few more records. But, you’re standing in my way. You had a good win last week, you jumped to the top of the leader board but with all due respect, I’m going to knock you off. This is the week that sees me pull ahead and once that happens, no one’s going to be able to catch me.” A big cheer went up from the fans.

“I know you’re good Geoff, I know you’re strong, I know you can make the average wrestler tap out in a matter of seconds when you lock in the steel works but I’m way above average. I will be too fast to catch, too strong to hold down and to put it simply, too goddamn good to beat. On Ascension, I’m taking every last point I can get and I will make damn sure that I am the first AWF World Heavyweight Champion.” There was a loud ‘COBRA!’ chant from the crowd.

“And there is no one that’s going to stop me. So, I don’t care if Jerome Dubois has a problem with me, he should know by now that I’m the best in the world and he’ll always be second best to me. Ms. Jessica, if she’s smart she’ll stay out of my way and watch in awe as I captivate audiences around the world each and every week. Scorpion, Geoff, I’ll see both of you on Ascension. But you both better be at you absolute best because if you’re not, I’m going to make you pay.” Cobra smirked and winked at the camera.

‘King of the Stereo’ kicked in again as Cobra posed for the fans on the turnbuckles before heading backstage.

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:34 pm

The scene goes backstage to Cerberus walking through halls where he spots Lex Hart.

Lex raises his hands to fight

C: Put your hands down Lex you don't want to get hurt.

C: You see ive been watching you since your return and im impressed so far to think that you've been able to "turn the corner" and fool everyone into thinking uve changed into a better person....,We all know what you do Lex you go around with your happy go lucky personality whilst your plotting your way to the top behind everyone's back , How long until you have Jessica wrapped around your finger giving you title shot after title shot?

C: You only made it to the top in 6CW because you plotted away for months on end and hid behind Genesis because you knew your career was going downhill and you weren't relevant to anything anymore. You betrayed friends to get where you were and did everything to stay there yet once Genesis was pulled away from you, You sank back to obscurity because at the end of the day your a fraud Lex.

Cerberus gets closer to Lex and whispers in his ear...

C: You know it's coming Lex you can't contain the devil in you much longer

Cerberus walks off down the corridor as Lex Hart stands and contemplates...

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down