The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6Wf Ascension Results 16th October 2012

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6Wf Ascension Results 16th October 2012 Empty 6Wf Ascension Results 16th October 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:15 pm

*The show starts in the large lobby area of the Birmingham Bowl. Many chairs have been seated around and the Ascension roster is gathered in place. Josh Valor, Johnny Goldman, Jimmy Phillips, Zach Corchia and Geoff Steel are situated in a semi circle. Cerberus is resting up against a wall, observing through the eyeholes of his mask, Scorpion is eyeing everyone with mistrust and Lex Hart is seated away from everyone else. The side door swings open and Cobra, dressed in jeans and a white vest enters the scenario.

Cobra:Not late am I?

*Geoff Steel looks up at Cobra and shakes his head before the door opens again and a man steps through. He has dark brown hair and is dressed in a cream suit.

Man:Gentlemen…..my name is Doug McKenzie…..

Goldman:GM?

McKenzie: No, I am not your General Manager. I have been sent here to merely provide you with a little information whilst arrangements are finalised.

*McKenzie produces a stack of papers and begins to walk around the room handing them to every superstar in the vicinity. There is a collective silence as the information from the paper is digested.

McKenzie:As you can see……all nine of you are now members of the very prestigious and unique…..”League of Ascension”.

*There is no comments made

McKenzie:Many within 6WF felt that change was necessary and that a new concept was far overdue. The League of Ascension aims to bring about such change in a matter of weeks. You see no longer will the undeserving be rewarded and no longer shall the “best” be overlooked.

This concept is designed so that whoever produces the goods, so to speak, will be propelled into the limelight above all others. Ascension is down to results and results alone, if you do not produce then you do not gain and you do not benefit.

Cobra:So the guy at the top of the “league”, will be champion surely?

McKenzie:It is all there in black and white sir. The two men at the top of the league at the end of each month will compete for the Ascension Championship or AWF Championship….

*Johnny Goldman raises his hand

Mckenzie:Yes, Mr Goldman?

Goldman:As the only recognised champion here, I assume I will be the reigning AWF Champion?

*A whole host of arguing breaks out between the superstars

Cobra:I doubt it…

Goldman:What are you trying to say?

Cobra:You aren’t exactly champion material…

Goldman:Oh yeah….

Steel:Plenty of us have held championships before…..

Corchia:I don’t think anybody should just be handed the championship…..

*Doug McKenzie bangs his hand down against the table set out in front and all eyes turn back to him

McKenzie:Gentlemen if you please……Mr Goldman it is not my job to answer questions about championships. I am here to merely bring you up to speed with the basics. Ascension will be the most competitive roster in the world and we will provide awe-inspiring action every single week. Each and every one of you has been hand-picked to define a new generation of professional wrestling, an opportunity of a lifetime.

Each of you will compete every week unless the General Manager stipulates otherwise. Each of you will have the chance to earn points on a weekly basis and provided your results are as outstanding as your resumes then you may very well find yourself in championship contention at the end of the month.

*Scorpion cocks his head towards Lex Hart

Scorpion:With him involved I doubt we will make it past the first month….guy is like a cancer….

*There is another outbreak of arguments but Lex Hart remains silent

Steel:Back off Scorpion…

Scorpion:Why don’t you make me…

Steel:Give me five minutes…

Phillips: I’ve got to admit I’m not happy about Hart being here…..i’m still picking up the pieces of my life…

McKenzie:Gentlemen……I am sure you all have a lot of questions….and I am sure in time each of you will have your questions answered, but my information is limited. I have provided you with as much knowledge as I can….everything else will have to be answered by the General Manager…

Cobra:And when the hell is he going to get here?

*Everyone stops talking all of a sudden as a very familiar sound of heels clicking on the marble floor can be heard. Every head in the lobby turns in unison and gazes upon the figure standing in the doorway. Her fiery red hair curls past her shoulders and she is dressed in tightest of business suits, a malicious grin on her face.

Miss Jessica:This is like so totally going to be amazing!

*Cobra raises his eye brows as Jimmy Phillips and Johnny Goldman shrug their shoulders. Scorpion has a sly smile on his face and Lex Hart looks as though he has just seen a ghost.

McKenzie:Gentlemen…………….allow me to introduce you to your General Manager, I am sure many of you know her……..but for those of you who don’t…..Miss Jessica!

*Jessica places one hand on her hip and slowly walks to the front of the lobby to face her roster

Jessica:Thanks Dougy…..

McKenzie:Just Doug…..

Jessica:Whatever. Right…

*She looks at every single superstar in turn and then places a pair of very seductive secretary glasses on before picking up a sheet of paper for herself.

Jessica:I believe you have all be like totally informed of what Ascension is all about?

*Nobody answers her

Jessica:I just want you to all know that I am like a really understanding person and any problems you may have, please feel free to visit my office.

*She winks at Cobra, who shakes his head and then Jessica turns away with a scowl

Jessica:But I will not tolerate any dissension in my ranks, I expect you all to follow my orders because Ascension completely belongs to me and nobody else. Every week I will be placing you all in contests that I feel best fit your capabilities…

*Jessica slowly sits back on the table behind her and uncrosses her legs before crossing them again

Jessica:And I totally expect like all of you to do your absolute best or whatever because we are not carrying passengers here people……I want to be remembered for what I did for 6WF and I am defs getting the big job from McGraw when this is all said and done….so follow my orders…..

My door is always open…..and Dougy here will be totally open to your requests….

McKenzie:I will?

Jessica:You most certainly will…..

*Every Ascension superstar is looking at one another with complete shock before Cobra clears his throat

Cobra:I’ve got a question….

*Miss Jessica turns back to Cobra

Jessica:What is it Mr Hotshot, I wrestle for big promotions and do really long promos and stuff?

*Cobra looks baffled and then stands up tall

Cobra:Who am I facing tonight?

*Miss Jessica giggles mischievously

Jessica:Oh I have something very special planned for you Cobra….don’t you worry….we take care of our “attractions” here on Ascension….

Cobra:I’d really rather know now….

Jessica:I’m afraid that is not possible….your opponent will be announced when I see fit….I hope that is penetrating your mind…..

Cobra:I hear Hart knows all about penetration….

*There is laughter from the room as Miss Jessica blushes slightly and then Lex stands out of his seat

Lex:You got something to say big boy?

Cobra:Oh I just said it…but please feel free to push me Lex, because I would love nothing more than to break your face….

Lex:Go for it tough guy…

*There is a slight commotion as Cobra and Lex are pushed apart

Cobra:Nobody wants you here Hart….your poison….

Hart:You think I don’t know how people look at me?.....at least I am not some goddamn enigma like you…..because to me, your nothing but an overconfident hypejob…..you may come back here with a big rep Cobra but your achievements pale in significance to mine…..former 6WF and 6CW World Champion……

These people might not say it to your face…but your as much of an outcast as I am….because they see you as the guy who thinks he is too good to be here….

Cobra:I am too good to be here….I’m better than anyone else on this roster…

Goldman:Wait just a damn minute…

Steel:Guys let’s reign this in…

Phillips:No hold on, I don’t appreciate your tone…

Scorpion:I say we all just sort this out like men….

Jessica:SHUT UP!

*The screams finally awaken everyone to their senses and the jostling stops

Jessica:I can see that there is totes too much testosterone flying around in here…..my eggs are fluttering….

*Steel looks as though he is going to be sick

Jessica:So how about you all channel this aggression in the ring…..this is a big night for me and you losers are not messing this up….I want action….

Phillips:We know that…

*Goldman and Phillips smirk before Jessica slaps Phillips right across the face

Jessica:I will not tolerate that sort of behaviour….

*Phillips looks as though he is set to explode

Jessica:You will follow my orders…

*Jimmy Phillips draws his fist back but Goldman slaps him on the shoulder and shakes his head. Phillips breathes deeply and then points at Lex

Phillips:I’ll be seeing you in the ring….

*Phillips storms away from the scene and leaves eight remaining

Jessica:Now I don’t know why you are all just standing around like dummies….we have a show here people and I want it to be amazeballs….so do something, wrestle or whatever….

*Cobra pushes himself from the wall and walks off as Corchia, Steel, Cerberus, Valor and Goldman do the same. Lex Hart is still sat in his seat and he exchanges a long look with Miss Jessica, who smiles at him vindictively, before he stands up and exits the room. Miss Jessica turns away and begins to stack a few papers on the table as a voice sounds behind her and she turns around.

Scorpion:I was wondering if we could have a word?

*Miss Jessica bites her lip and then gestures for Scorpion to follow her and the show goes to the commercials.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6Wf Ascension Results 16th October 2012 Empty Re: 6Wf Ascension Results 16th October 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:19 pm

*The action comes back from the commercials and we are at ringside where a very large crowd has gathered inside the arena. The cameras pan around ringside and reveal the new set up of the Ascension set as well as the brand new announce team. The ring now has green and black ropes as well as the word “Ascension” in gold text across each of the four ring aprons. Two giant ladders have been erected on either side of the entranceway and the word “Ascension” has been carved into the top of them. “Time to Shine” by Saliva is screaming out of speakers and then the cameras show Jeff Thadeus and Paul Salisbury on commentary.

JT:Ladies and gentlemen welcome to 6WF Ascension………..coming to you live from the Birmingham Bowl, exclusively on Sky Atlantic. I am Jeff Thadeus, here alongside my brand new broadcast colleague, the man with the inside view…..Mr Paul Salisbury!

*The cameras pan around to Salisbury, who is dressed in a white shirt. His hair is short brown and his face covered in designer stubble.

PS:Thank you Jeff and boy do I feel like I have made it………….I had the privilege of calling the very brief stint of CWA but when that call came from 6WF, I didn’t even think twice…

JT:I can’t say I did either….after the collapse of 6CW, there was only one more place I wanted to ply my trade….6WF have been kind enough to present us this opportunity…..to call the exclusive Ascension matchups that will be coming onto your screens every Tuesday night…..this is history right here Paul…

PS:Yes it is…lights on bright and 6WF have themselves a new show…..nine exclusive roster members and these men have a chance to re-invent themselves right now, to define their careers and really push on to the next level…

JT:And there have been rumours circulating all week that perhaps new signings are imminent….this show was created by 6WF General Manager, Danny McGraw….but moments ago we witnessed a shocking development…

PS:We sure did….the appointment of Miss Jessica as head of Ascension is something I don’t think anyone saw coming…

JT:It will certainly be interesting to see what direction that leads us in….but for now those nine men are in the back and they are ready to go….tensions are high and these men know this is make or break….so expect fireworks from the off…

PS:They know it’s either go hard or go home….no middle ground here on Ascension….

JT:A unique concept never seen before….the “League of Ascension” has been designed to maximize competition…to make sure the fans get the very best from all of these superstars and to ensure that only those who strive to be the best will achieve their aims…

PS:As unique as it comes…

JT:And just before we hand get started with our very first Ascension contest….;a little guideline for those of you watching at home about the rules and regulations of the “League of Ascension”

*The screen changes

League of Ascension
• 5 points for pinfall victory
• 10 points for submission victory
• 3 points for a victory by countout/disqualification
• 2 points for a victory in which you were not involved in the decision (applies to tag team matches)
• 0 points awarded for a time limit draw
• -5 points for defeat by pinfall
• -10 points for defeat by submission
• -3 points for a defeat by countout/disqualification
• -2 points for a defeat in which you were not involved in the decision (applies to tag team and multi-competitor matches)
• Every match in the “League of Ascension” will have a fifteen minute time limit unless the General Manager negotiates otherwise.
• Every four weeks the top two superstars (outside of the champion) shall compete for the number one contendership. In case of a tie, multi-competitor matches may be introduced.
• If the AWF Champion is ranked lower than #5 after four weeks, they will be stripped of the championship and the belt will be awarded to the winner of the #1 vs #2 contest
• Points may be awarded or deducted at the General Manager’s discretion

*The screen then switches back to Jeff Thadeus and Paul Salisbury

JT:There you have it folks…..the League of Ascension is in place…..the talent is ready, the fans are ready….you ready to do this Paul?...

PS:Damn right…

JT:Then let’s get this party started…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6Wf Ascension Results 16th October 2012 Empty Re: 6Wf Ascension Results 16th October 2012

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:22 pm

Match 1
Lex Hart vs Jimmy Phillips

*The cameras pan to ringside and there is a big round of applause as the familiar figure of Mike Bird steps between the ropes

JT:That is a man I know very well…..great to see Birdy back in business….

PS:One of the best in the business….

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen welcome to 6WF ASCENSION!

*Crowd pop

Mike Bird:The following contest is scheduled for one fall with a fifteen minute time limit!

JT:As stated in the rules earlier….unless stated by the General Manager, every match will have a 15 minute time limit….

PS:I may be wrong, but with Miss Jessica involved I would expect a few changes here and there….

The crowd roar in approval as “Cold Ash” echoes out and then red pyros explode all across the front of the stage. There is a brief pause and then the curtain bursts open and Jimmy Phillips comes marching out onto the stage.

JT:This a young kid with a lot of promise….

PS:Cleveland native….Jimmy Phillips wanted to be a pro-ball player but suffered a severe neck injury that cost him his dream. Surgeons rescued his mobility however and professional wrestling soon followed. This kid was just finding his feet when CWA folded, so it will be interesting to see if he can continue his form here in 6WF……

JT:The fans seem to be fond of Phillips already…

Phillips slaps the hands of the fans as he slowly makes his way down to the ring and then removes his hoody and tosses it into the crowd. The cheers grow louder as Phillips jumps onto the apron and pyros explode from the turnbuckles before he steps through the ropes…

JT:Phillips looks fired up…

PS:Probably still burning from that slap from Miss Jessica…

JT:Not the best of starts to his 6WF career…but Phillips can eradicate that memory with a starting victory here tonight….

PS:I cannot tell you how excited I am about this clash….

Phillips bounces back against the ropes and then flexes his neck muscles as “Be myself” plays out to a chorus of boos from the fans in attendance. Green and red pyros explode across the entranceway and then Lex Hart, in his trademark pink trunks, makes his way into view.

JT:A man with a bullseye on his chest…..arguably the most hated individual in the business…

PS:Hart has this stigma, he is the “pariah” to many….the guy that enters a fed and bleeds it dry…..but I am not so sure….

JT:You can say what you want about this guy, but I called his matches in 6CW and he is one of the best around, hands down in the top bracket of performers…

PS:I absolutely agree….I couldn’t wait to see him get started in CWA, a shame that the collapse happened when it did…

JT:But I seem to recall that this match right here was on the radar at the time…

PS:Oh yes…..there is plenty of unfinished business between Lex Hart and Jimmy Phillips….

JT:Business that will be settled here tonight…

Lex slowly makes his way down to the ring, keeping his eyes on the floor and avoiding eye contact with the booing masses. Jimmy Phillips is pacing back and forth as Hart slowly climbs up onto the apron and steps into the ring.

JT:The signs seem to be that Lex wants to just get back to wrestling…leave his old persona behind, but I very much doubt that the fans of 6WF are going to be swayed by this sudden change of heart…..they have been tricked by Lex before…

PS:Hasn’t everyone……I don’t know what the deal with Hart is, whether he is genuine or not…..his own actions over the years certainly haven’t helped him gain anyone’s trust….

JT:You can sense the tension between Hart and Phillips right now….this is going to be tasty….

The referee stands in between Lex and Phillips, as they gaze at each other with dislike. A chant of “lets go Phillips” is ringing around the arena as the bell sounds and both men begin to circle one another.

JT:One fall to a finish………..both men looking to get off to a flying start in the league of Ascension…..

Lex and Phillips circle each other before diving into a lockup in the centre of the ring. Phillips’ power is telling in the early going and he shoves Hart back against the ropes before throwing him across the ring with a huge hiptoss on the comeback.

PS:The crowd enjoyed that one….

Lex holds his back as he staggers back up and Phillips unloads with five unanswered right hands and then whips Lex across the ring, throwing him airborne with a huge backdrop as Hart comes back. Lex stumbles back up onto his feet again and Phillips nails him with a massive overhead belly to belly suplex…

JT:The power of Phillips is incredible….

….2
……………………shoulder up!

PS:Lex Hart hasn’t even got started yet…

Lex barely has time to get back to his feet as Phillips drives his knee into Hart’s gut and then whips him into the corner. He follows in but Lex shows his athleticism to grab the top rope and push himself up and over the oncoming Phillips….

JT:Wait….he caught him….

The crowd applaud as Phillips catches Lex trying to drop over his shoulders and quickly spins him around, running him into a huge powerslam……………………………..1………………………….2……………………shoulder up. Phillips drags Lex up by the head and places him in position for a powerbomb….

PS:You can really feel the dislike radiating from Phillips….he wants to hurt Lex here….

Phillips locks his hands underneath Lex and then flips him up for a powerbomb, only for Lex to jump out back and floor Phillips with a beautiful dropkick as he turns around.

JT:You cannot allow to give Lex Hart any opportunity….because he can punish you….

Lex stumbles back up and he immediately lifts Phillips into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him off the ropes and taking him down with a spinning heel kick on the comeback………………….1………………………kickout. Lex waits for Phillips to stand again before landing with sickening knife edge chops…

PS:You can hear that around the arena…

Phillips’ chest is red raw from the impact and then Lex whips Phillips to the corner and follows in, only to eat an big elbow. Hart staggers back to the centre as Phillips lifts himself onto the second rope and dives off…

JT:Shoulder….Ouch!

Phillips looks for the flying shoulder tackle but Lex gets his foot up and scores with an impressive superkick counter…………………….1…………………….2…………………………shoulder up.

PS:I think a lot of people let their dislike of Lex Hart cloud them….this guy is one of the best ring technicians ever seen…

JT:Amazing rivalries with Keith Leone and Perfect Jack will testify to that….

Lex drags Phillips up and lifts him into a big vertical suplex. Hart swivels his hips and drags Phillips back up for a second time and scores once again….

PS:Lex looking for the “three amigos”…

Hart shows great strength and determination to pull Phillips up for a third time and then lifts him up for the hat-trick of suplexes…

JT:Not right now…

Phillips uses his power to keep himself grounded and then successfully counters with a massive suplex of his own. Both superstars slowly get back to their feet and Lex looks for a roundhouse kick but Phillips ducks it and bridges Hart into a german suplex………………………1………………………………………..2………………………..shoulder up.

PS:This crowd in Birmingham are enjoying our opening contest…

JT:And so they should……..this is Ascension and we are making serious waves in the business right now…

Phillips rags Hart back to his feet but is stunned by an inverted jawbreaker that rocks him back to the corner. Lex storms forwards but Phillips reacts fast with a solid knee to the top of the head that sends Lex stumbling backwards….

PS:GAME-CHANGER!

Phillips bursts out of the corner and looks for the “clothesline from hell” but Lex ducks it at the very last moment and then dives ontop of his opponent, locking his arms around the neck of Phillips…

JT:Lex looking for the sleeper….

The crowd boo as Hart clings on for dear life and tries to choke Phillips into submission. The Cleveland native begins to sway on the spot and tries to pull Lex over his shoulder but Hart keeps himself out of reach…

PS:Jimmy Phillips is struggling right now….he could black out…

The crowd urge Phillips on as he drops down to one knee and his fight becomes less and less vigorous. Lex is nodding his head as he wraps his legs around Phillips’ waist and pulls him down to the canvass….

JT:Lex has got his hooks in…………..this one is just about over….

Phillips’ arm waves in panic and he tries to break Lex’s grip but Hart refuses to let up. The referee is down on his knees, asking Phillips if he wants to quit but is met by silence…

PS:Phillips has got some balls, but if he fades then it won’t matter….Lex will earn himself maximum points….

Phillips’ eyes begin to close but he sucks it all in and rocks his body from side to side in an attempt to break himself free. Lex holds on for as long as he can before Phillips manages to roll right across the canvass and under the bottom rope, breaking the submission….

JT:Jimmy Phillips just bought himself a reprieve and a half…

Phillips sways off balance and drops down on one knee to catch his breath as Lex Hart looks dismayed in the ring. The crowd urge Phillips on as Lex surveys his every move and then charges towards the ropes…

PS:SUICIDE!

*Crowd groan

JT:Oh my….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:23 pm

Lex dives through the ropes for the suicide dive but Phillips moves aside, sending Hart crashing against the security railing. Phillips quickly drags Hart back up and dumps him under the bottom rope into the ring….

PS:Lex Hart might have just cost himself the match with that unnecessary risk….

Phillips pulls himself back up onto the ring apron and he paces along to the turnbuckle before scaling the ropes. The flashbulbs go off as Phillips reaches the top and then dives off, wiping Lex Hart out with a flying shoulder tackle….

JT:Phillips looking to build some momentum….

Phillips rushes off the ropes and returns with a flying clothesline on Lex as he stands up. Hart staggers back to his feet again and Phillips whips him off the ropes before drilling him with a samoan drop on the comeback…………………..1……………………………..2…………………..shoulder up!

PS:Phillips coming very close there….

Lex stumbles back to his feet and Phillips scoops him onto his shoulders before running him to the corner and dropping him on the turnbuckle for some snake eyes. Hart staggers back from the corner and Phillips drags him in….

JT:TOUCHDOWN!

Hart swivels out of the rockbottom attempt and counters with a backbreaker out of nowhere. Hart then bursts towards the ropes and dives into the springboard…

PS:LIONSAULT….Lex gonna do this…

….2
……………….Phillips pushes his shoulder up!

JT:That was very, very close…

Hart holds his head in his hands as the referee tells him it was a definite two count. Lex gets back to his feet and looks a little disheartened by the boos from the crowd before turning back to Phillips…

PS:Lex needs to forget about having the people on his side, it’s not gonna happen….but a victory still might…

JT:He’s setting it up…………….FLATLINE!

Lex looks for the RKO but Phillips still has his senses and pushes Hart against the ropes before spinning him into a powerslam on the comeback……………….1…………………….2…………………….shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and Phillips kicks Lex in the stomach…

PS:DDT!

Hart swivels out of Phillips’ grasp and looks to synch in the sleeper again but Phillips runs him backwards and traps him in the corner, driving all his bodyweight into Lex’s stomach. Phillips then backs away and beckons Lex towards him….

JT:TOUCH…

Phillips looks for the “rockbottom again” but this time Lex counters with a mic check…………………1…………………………2………………………Phillips just pushes his shoulder off the mat.

PS:What a match this is….headlines are being written baby….

JT:Great way to kick off Ascension….

Lex bangs his hand against the canvass and looks disappointed once again. He then gets back to his feet and breathes deep before pulling Phillips into a front facelock…

PS:Lex switching it up………..HART….

Phillips floats over the back of the jackhammer attempt and quickly spins Lex around into a nothern lights suplex…………………….1………………………2………………………shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Phillips kicks Lex in the stomach before drilling him with a DDT……………………………….1…………………………2……………….Hart kicks out again.

JT:Phillips throwing the kitchen sink at Lex right now….but it is not enough….

PS:These two men want points on the board….

Phillips wipes sweat from his brow and then gets back to his feet. He looks out at the adoring masses and then nods his head and raises his arm in the air…

JT:Phillips giving the signal….he wants this finished….

PS:Could be all over….MASTERLOCK!

The crowd cheer as Phillips hooks both of Lex’ arms and looks to synch him into the full nelson, only for Lex to lock his hands back around the head of Phillips and sitdown into a modified stunner. Phillips staggers back into the corner and Lex gets back to his feet before following in with a running knee to the jaw, he then drags Phillips out and lifts him up…

JT:HART ATTACK!

Phillips counters into a small package……………………………….1………………………………….2…………………………….Lex kicks out. Both men scramble back to their feet and Lex leapfrogs over Phillips…

PS:Caught him…………..powerbomb!

Lex rolls down the back of Phillips into a schoolboy…………………………………1…………………………………..2………………….shoulder up. They get back to their feet again and Phillips looks for a big boot but Lex catches his foot and then spins him around…

PS:GERMAN!

Lex locks his hands around the waist of Phillips and nails a big german suplex. Hart keeps his hands locked and drags his opponent back to his feet and scores with a second straight suplex….

JT:Lex fancies himself for a hat-trick….

Lex pulls Jimmy Phillips back up for a third time but Phillips counters with a judo hip-throw that draws cheers from the crowd. Phillips then ushers Lex back up and drills him with a spinebuster as Hart rushes at him………………………….1…………………………..2……………………..shoulder up.

PS:Wasn’t quite working out….

Phillips gets back to his feet and he beats his chest before dragging Lex up by the head into a piledriver position. Lex struggles and kicks his feet before swiping Phillips’ feet and grabbing both of his legs……

JT:Sharpshooter….

Lex looks the synch in the submission but Phillips kicks out with both feet and sends Lex staggering back to the corner. Phillips then gets back to his feet and charges in for a flying shoulder thrust…

Crowd:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Lex moves aside at the last minute and sends Phillips crashing into the ringpost. Hart then wraps his hands around Phillips’ waist again and nails him with a german suplex….

PS:Lex does not want to be denied….he feels he has a point to prove….

Lex drags Philllips back to his feet and nails him with a second german suplex before pulling his foe to his feet for a third time…

JT:Lex isn’t going to do this….

PS:Of course he is….you don’t doubt a guy like Lex Hart…..ballgame baby….

1…………………………………2……………………………………thr-shoulder up!

JT:So, so close….

Lex rolls over on his back stares up at the lights with shock on his face. He looks over at Phillips and shakes his head before getting back to his feet…

PS:Lex knows he needs to go big to end this….

Hart makes his way over to the corner and begins to scale the ropes. Jimmy Phillips is prone on the canvass as Hart reaches the top rope and then dives off…

JT:LEGDROP!

PS:Nobody home…

Lex looks for the flying legdrop but Phillips rolls away, causing Hart to land hard on his backside. Both men are slow to get back to their feet but suddenly Phillips explodes from the blocks…

JT:SPEAR….SPEAR….SPEAR!

The crowd roar in appreciation as Phillips almost rips right through Lex with the sickening spear…………………..1…………………………………2…………………………3!

JT:It’s all over…

PS:What did I tell you Jeff….you don’t underestimate a guy as experienced as Lex Hart….that is a foot on the ropes….

Phillips punches the air in celebration before the referee points to Lex’s foot on the ropes and orders the match to continue. Phillips spits in anguish and shakes his head at Lex before getting back to his feet…

JT:I think Jimmy Phiillips is finally seeing what Lex Hart is all about…he might not like him but he damn sure respects him after this…

PS:How can you not….Lex Hart is a warrior and he is so determined to prove a point….

Phillips gets back to his feet and he breathes deeply before slowly stalking around Lex. Hart is very groggy and holds the back of his neck as he drags himself back to his feet and then spins around into the pathway of a resilient Jimmy Phillips…

JT:TOUCHDOWN!

Lex quickly elbows his way free of Phillips’ grasp and then kicks him in the stomach before rushing towards the ropes and running back…

PS:CANADIAN….

Lex looks for the flipping piledriver but Phillips catches him on his shoulders and looks to counter with an alabama slam but Lex rolls down the back into a cover……………………1………………………………2………………………Phillips kicks out. Both men struggle back up and Phillips looks for a clothesline but Lex ducks it and swings his opponent around…

JT:FLATLINE!

Lex dives up into the air for the RKO but Phillips pushes his opponent into the corner, causing Hart to collide chest-first. Phillips rushes off the adjacent ropes as Lex staggers back out…

PS:GAME-CHANGER!

JT:Goodnight!

….2
……..3!

PS:Boom…..ring the bell…

JT:Talk about impact!

The crowd erupts into cheers as “Cold Ash” echoes out and Jimmy Phillips’ arm is raised in victory. The instant replays show Hart being flipped 360 by the extraordinary running clothesline and then the resultant clothesline. Back live, Phillips beats his chest and then climbs onto the ropes to pose for the fans….

JT:That is a match…………….that is how you kick off a show…

PS:Haha….ladies and gentlemen welcome to Ascension……this is how 6WF does business…..wow oh wow that was hot….

JT:Yes it was…..and Jimmy Phillips is off the mark….pinfall victory over Lex Hart and he has five points on the board…..

PS:And Lex slips into the minus category…..

JT:It’s early days for both but this crowd are on their feet, showing their appreciation for a match that deserves all the plaudits…..

PS:If that is an early sign of what Ascension is all about, then give me more……because that was incredible….

Phillips drops down off the ropes and he looks at Lex, who is on his knees in recovery. Phillips and Lex glare at one another before Phillips turns away and climbs from the ring. Lex rubs his jaw and neck as Phillips tags hands with the fans makes his way up the rampway.

JT:Lex and Phillips had some issues coming in, but I think we saw those issues ironed out in an absolute barnstormer….

PS:Whether Jimmy Phillips admits it or not, I think he gained some respect this evening for Lex Hart….

JT:I think maybe a lot of people did….Hart came to win here tonight and he will be very disappointed that he didn’t……on any other day this could have had a different result……

PS:Three more contests to go and if they are anything like the opener…..boy oh boy….

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

*The action goes backstage for the first time and Miss Jessica is sat back in a red recliner chair. She is smiling seductively and filing her nails.

Jessica:So what can I do for you Scorpy?

*The crowd boo as Scorpion is shown on the other side of the desk looking confident

Scorpion:I’ve got to tell you Jessica, I am so happy to see you got this job. Very deserved.

Jessica:That is like so totally complimentary of your Scorpy

Scorpion:Just stating the truth. I had my reservations when McGraw placed me on this show, but now I am more than pleased to be working with you again.

*Jessica continues to file her nails without looking at Scorpion

Jessica:I know right, it will be like old times Scorpy.

*Scorpion smiles at this comment

Scorpion:Really?.I am glad you said that Jessica, because we have been friends for quite some time and I think you know you can rely on me.

Jessica:Totally do, I mean I saw the potential in you from day one didn’t I?

Scorpion: You did indeed.

Jessica:So don’t you worry about a thing, I have everything all taken care of. Just relax or whatever, trust me.

*Scorpion lets out a deep breath and smiles

Scorpion:I think this is going to work out just great. I need a pathway back to the top and you need ratings, this should be mutually beneficial.

Jessica:Just don’t go getting any ideas Scorpy….this lady doesn’t drop her knickers for anybody you know.

Scorpion:I wouldn’t dream…

*Jessica blows on her nails and then looks up at Scorpion

Jessica:I’m playing with you Scorpy. It’s great that we can work together again…

*She lifts her long legs up and rests them on the table

Jessica: And I am very glad that I can call on you for anything…

*She emphasises the last word as she slips her foot out of her heel and runs it along Scorpion’s stomach

Scorpion:A-a-absolutely…

Jessica:Fantastic.Then I think you are going to love what I have planned.

Scorpion:Care to enlighten me?

Jessica:Not just yet my little venomous one, but pop back later and I might have something special for you.

*She bites her lip in a teasing manner and Scorpion smirks before exiting the room. Jessica goes back to filing her nails.

Jessica:Yeah…..you’ve totally still got it Jess.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:30 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd give a very audible cheer as Jack Reynolds is standing with Cobra, still dressed in his jeans and vest.

Reynolds:Cobra, it has been almost three years since the last time we saw you in a 6WF ring. Tell us how things have changed for you since then?

Cobra:I think I have grown up, reached a level that perhaps some thought I would and others thought I could never achieve. I like to think I have become one of the best in the world, but obviously now I need to come here and prove it, back that statement up.

Reynolds:Earlier this evening you made a comment that you are the “best on the roster”, do you stand by that claim?

Cobra:It probably comes across as pig-headed and that obviously was not my intention. But you have to understand that since the last time I was in 6WF, I have gone on to achieve a heck of a lot of accolades in multiple organisations around the world. I am viewed in many circles as a “great” and sometimes I admit I can get caught up in the hype.

But make no mistake, I am back in 6WF to cement that tag and really show how “great” I can be. I have evolved in the last three years, I am far superior to my former self and I am looking forward to demonstrating that to the fans in attendance, and all of those watching around the world.

Reynolds:Well your match is up next, and I notice you are not dressed for competition?

Cobra:Because I have not been informed of my competition. Let me explain, Jack. I am going to go out to the ring dressed like this because as far as I am concerned, I am not assigned to compete tonight.

I don’t know what our “General Manager” has planned for me, but I assure you that I am not fond of surprises and I have a nasty habit of reacting badly to somebody trying to play mindgames with me. So I don’t know what is in the offing, or even if I am going to be competing here this evening but if an “opponent” chooses to turn up then believe me, trunks or jeans, I am ready for a fight.

Reynolds:Are you annoyed that you have returned to 6WF and not been afforded the fanfare that many others have enjoyed in the past?

Cobra:It would have been nice, don’t get me wrong, but I understand how a hierarchy works. I haven’t been here for three years and during that time 6WF has built its own roster and its own stars. I don’t expect to just walk in and be placed at the very top. I know I need to work hard in order to climb the ladder again, and that is exactly what I am going to do

I have done a whole lot in my career, and I am proud of my accomplishments. But I still have many more hopes and aspirations for the future, each of which I will work hard to achieve.

Conquering 6WF is just one of those goals, but one I am committed to 100%.

Reynolds:I wish you luck tonight Cobra.

*Cobra nods at Reynolds before brushing past and making his way towards the entranceway

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:35 pm

Match 2
Cobra vs ???

JT:Time for our second contest of the evening folks and we are moving at quite a pace here on Ascension…

PS:But things are only just getting started….business is just picking up…

Red, white and green pyros erupt all along the front of the stage and the crowd go wild as “King of the Stereo” roars out and the letters “C…..O…….B…….R……..A” appear on the titantron. There is a flash of blinding light and then the former TAW World Champion walks into view.

JT:This is a moment that 6WF fans have waited for, for quite some time….the return of one of the most exciting wrestlers in the world today…

PS:Cobra is a unique athlete….standing at six foot seven and weighing 260, this guy is fast and extremely agile…great on his feet, easily adaptable to working on the ground……..a fantastic addition to the Ascension roster…

JT:Three years ago Cobra was a world champion in 6WF, since then the documents of his success around the globe have been accessible for all to see……now he is back, and he is prepared to show the world just how good he has become…

PS:Perhaps bordering on overconfidence for me, Cobra might be a big shot somewhere else but 6WF is oozing class right now and he will need to be at the very top of his game to live with the competition…

Cobra is still dressed in his street clothes, a white vest and jeans, as he makes his way down to the ring and climbs in. He takes to each of the four corners in turn and poses for the fans in attendance.

JT:Cobra is coming into this match very much unprepared….he has no idea who he is going to be facing….

PS:Nobody does….Miss Jessica is keeping this very quiet….

The music stops blaring out and the chants of “Cobra” ring all around the arena. The giant Mexican slowly moves around the ring, drinking in the atmosphere, and prepares himself for what awaits him.

JT:I say no time like the present to find out….

The lights in the arena dim and then the all too familiar Aerodynamic bell sounds out three times to a chorus of boos from the 6WF crowd. Cobra bounces back against the ropes with an almost amused expression as then “La Resistance” echoes out.

PS:Wow…..I guess Ascension just got a new roster member…

JT:I knew we were in for surprises, but who truly expected this….

The cameras pan to the entranceway as red,white and blue fireworks erupt and then the masked figure of Jerome Dubois walks through the plume of smoke. He dances from one foot to the other and raises his arms, proudly, into the air.

JT:Jerome Dubois is back in 6WF…..the developments just keep on coming right now…

PS:Yes they do….big coup from Miss Jessica….

Cobra nods his head in acknowledgement and waits for Dubois to slowly make his way down to the ring. Jerome stares at the booing fans and then shakes his head at them before climbing up the steel steps and wiping his boots on the apron.

JT:Dubois is no stranger to 6WF, the longest reigning Internet Champion in history………and he is also no stranger to Cobra either…

PS:They worked together in 6CW…..a former tag team that ended extremely bitterly…..I am sure neither man forgets that….

JT:I bet they don’t….infact I would be willing to bet that both men are looking for some redemption here tonight…

Dubois turns back to the fans and taunts them before climbing through the ropes and facing Cobra. Both men share an intense staredown before Dubois spits at Cobra’s feet and the referee is forced to separate them.

PS:I don’t know how wise it is of Dubois to anger Cobra….

JT:Dubois is a man that loves to play games with his opponents….get inside their head and manipulate them…

PS:I don’t think Cobra is an easy to manipulate sort of guy….

Cobra looks at Dubois in disgust before removing his vest, drawing wolf whistles and cheers from the crowd. Dubois stretches back on the ropes and then pushes himself forwards from the turnbuckle to face Cobra in the centre of the ring.

JT:You can feel the intensity between these two men already….OH MY…

PS:Not wise…

The crowd boo furiously as Dubois slaps Cobra right across the side of the face and then backs away as the referee dives in for the restraint again. Cobra looks extremely angry…

JT:Dubois might like to play games but he may be pushing this one a little too far…

PS:I think the line was crossed a little while back…

Dubois laughs at the boos from the crowd and raises his arms mockingly into the air as the bell sounds to start the match and Cobra just explodes from the traps. He drives Dubois back into the corner with ease and begins to unload with thunderous right hands, before following up with disturbing shoulder thrusts to the midsection. Cobra then grabs Dubois’ arm and sends him hurtling across to the opposite corner…

JT:Cobra is not the sort of a guy you want to (beep) off…

Dubois hits the opposite turnbuckle with real force and then staggers back out into a huge t-bone suplex from Cobra. The crowd are going wild with cheers as Cobra beckons Dubois back to his feet and then grabs his arm…

PS:Beautiful variation on the Angle slam right there….

Cobra drives Dubois into the canvass and then quickly takes to the corner. He climbs to the top rope and then dives off, driving both of his knees down into the stomach of his opponent…

JT:Dubois really did make a big mistake in the way he approached this match…

Dubois doubles up in pain and tries to stagger up as Cobra grabs him in a clinch and drives sickening Muay Thai knees up in to the face of his foe. Dubois staggers back into the corner and Cobra follows in with a running stinger splash before ushering Dubois back to the centre of the ring and lifting him into a chokeslam before dropping him down into a varied backbreaker…

PS:That is horrible to watch…

1……………………………2……………………Dubois pushes his shoulder up off the canvass.

JT:Dubois not quite done….but I don’t see him putting up much of a fight either….

Cobra grabs Dubois by the head and drags him up, only for Dubois to land with solid shots to the midsection and then pull his opponent down into a small package…………………………1…………………………2……………..kickout. They both scramble back up and Dubois looks for a quick kick to the stomach but Cobra catches his foot and spins him around before scooping him onto his shoulders…

PS:DEATH VALLEY…

Dubois elbows his way off the back of Cobra and counters with a russian legsweep……………………1……………………….2…………………..shoulder up from Cobra. Dubois quickly gets back up and he drives the point of his elbow into the back of Cobra’s neck before looking for an irish whip…

JT:Cobra too strong….

Cobra keeps his feet planted and instead drags Dubois towards himself and drills him with a spinebuster…………………..1………………………………2………………..kickout. Cobra gets back up onto his feet and he draws his finger across his throat before dragging Dubois back up…

PS:Cobra thinking powerbomb….

JT:Could be a tiger bomb….

Cobra hooks the arms but Dubois suddenly spins out and kicks him in the stomach before scoring with a double armed DDT. Cobra is flat out on the canvass as Dubois crawls towards the corner and pulls himself up onto the ropes….

PS:Dubois has navigated an opening for himself here….a real chance…

JT:360 SPINNING LEGDROP!

Dubois flies from the top rope and spins into the legdrop, only for Cobra to roll out of the way before the move can be executed. Dubois lands hard and rolls away in agony as Cobra begins to get back to his feet…

PS:Dubois had a chance there, and he blew it by going high risk…

JT:All or nothing and got nothing….

Dubois stumbles up in the corner and Cobra immediately runs in at him and dives into the air with an attempted crushing knee to the jawline….

PS:Dodged…

Dubois ducks at the last moment and Cobra crashes against the turnbuckle and collapses in a heap. Dubois then grabs him by the head and quickly rags him back up, flipping him into the air….

JT:Cobra could have cost himself here…………………CULTURE SHOCK!

PS:EAT THAT!

Cobra is flipped up for the dominator powerbomb but he drops down off the back with ease and then waits for Dubois to turn around before levelling him with the patented viper strike buzzsaw kick. Dubois sways around in disorientation and Cobra grabs his arms…

JT:SNAKEBITE!

PS:Talk about making a statement….

The crowd are on their feet showing their support as Cobra flattens Dubois with the spinning impailer. The Mexican superstar smiles at his foe as he rolls him over and makes the cover…

…….2
………….3!

JT:it’s……wait, what are you doing….

The referee’s hand is coming down for the three when Cobra suddenly stands up with a smile upon his face. The crowd look a little bewildered as Cobra stretches his neck and then he drags Dubois back up…

PS:I don’t think Cobra is happy with the disrespect he was shown before this match started…..and we all know he is back in 6Wf to make a statement….

JT:Statement made!

Dubois offers no resistance as Cobra lifts him up onto his shoulders and spins him around before drilling him with a death valley driver in the centre of the ring. Cobra makes sure Dubois is out of it before making his way over to the ropes and he climbs up. He looks out at the crowd and nods his head as the flashbulbs go off…

PS:Now time for the icing on the cake….NO KNOWN CURE!

JT:Checkout the hang time….

The crowd stand in unison, applauding in amazement, as the giant form of Cobra before the double rotation moonsault from the top rope and lands right across the chest of the prone Jerome Dubois. Cobra has a confident smile on his face as he hooks both legs…….

…2
…….3!

JT:Ring the bell…………….fabulous performance!

The referee’s hand slaps the canvass for the third time and the cheers are big to accompany the official announcement. Cobra kneels over Dubois with a satisfied look on his face and “King of the Stereo” screams out of the soundsystem.

PS:Ladies and gentlemen, Cobra is back in 6WF….

JT:Back with an absolute bang…..Jerome Dubois came in here looking to get inside the head of Cobra, but instead he paid the price for his reprehensible behaviour…..

PS:He showed disrespect and in the end it cost him big time………..Cobra was in no mood to be messed with, and if there was any doubt that this guy couldn’t cut in 6WF, then believe me they have been eradicated….

Cobra stands up and he raises his arm in the air as the fans continue to chant his name. Jerome Dubois rolls from the ring and drops to his knees in the aisleway as Cobra takes to the corners and enjoys his victory to the maximum.

JT:I’m sure Dubois will head back to the drawing board, get his head straight and we will see much better from him…..but tonight he was outclassed…..and that will not go down well…

PS:No it won’t….but Dubois can learn from his mistakes and move on……..Cobra on the other hand, I mean its onwards and upwards for him, how dominant and impressive was that…

JT:Cobra is off the mark in the League of Ascension…..he’s got five points on the board and the rest of the roster just sat up and took some notice….

PS:Perhaps Miss Jessica will provide a sterner test next time for this guy…

JT:Is there a test out there for Cobra?........and how will Dubois respond to such a humiliating defeat?....just two of many questions that have arisen after that contest.

PS:Ascension is just getting better Jeff……and we are still only halfway through….

JT:This is the new home of non-stop, unrivalled professional wrestling…..nobody can compete with what we are seeing here tonight…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:36 pm

*Josh Valor is shown laying punches into a punchbag when Jack Reynolds approaches

Reynolds:Excuse me Josh…

*Valor whirls around and pins Reynolds against the wall

Valor:What the hell are you playing at?. You don’t just sneak up on a guy when he is training.

*Reynolds slumps back against the wall, clearly alarmed

Reynolds:I apologise.

Valor:So you damn well should, I almost tore your head off.

*Valor shakes his head in disgruntlement

Reynolds:I was hoping to catch a quick word with you.

Valor:Allow me to cater to your needs…..next big thing. Those are the only three words that matter right now when you are talking about me.

Reynolds: Your confident that life here in 6WF is going to suit you then?

Valor:Did I stutter?....look I get it Jack, you thought you were coming in here to interview the same Josh Valor that you knew back in 6CW, but guess again punk. Because I’ve done a whole lot of growing up since then, and I have realised that nice guys finish last, and bad guys, well they forge their own path to success.

When I was in 6CW, I gave the fans everything. I put my body on the line every week and I really pushed myself to my limits. But why?.

I have nothing to show for all that hard work, because as soon as I got injured, they turned their back on me and forgot. But I didn’t forget, I will never forget what the so called “fans” did to me.

So I spent some time away, I got my mindset sorted out and now here I am. I’m back in this business and I am ready to make some damn statements of intent. No more doing what the people want, now I am looking out for number one….now everything I do shall benefit me and me alone.

Reynolds:Well tonight you take on Zach Corchia…

Valor:Yeah Corchia….a guy that inherited my spot in 6CW when I got injured. Well listen up Zach, I’m not injured anymore and I don’t like your attempts to rain on my parade. Here in 6WF, it’s my time to shine and I have no problems with squashing anyone who tries to stand in my way.

Tonight, make no mistake that I am putting points on the board. I am rising to the top of the League of Ascension and I am securing my rightful place as the trend setter. Corchia is just another step in the road, another victim waiting to happen.

And if you can’t accept that…..I’ll make you!

*Valor whirls around and drives a heavy punch at the punchbag, swinging it backwards before storming away.

Reynolds:This is Jack Reynolds with a very fired up Josh Valor……he is in action, next!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:39 pm

*The scene changes and Lex Hart is shown rubbing an icepack on the back of his neck. He looks a little forlorn with his earlier result before being accosted by Kayleigh Reed, former CWA interviewer.

Kayleigh:Lex….hi…

*Lex gazes at Kayleigh with a confused expression

Lex:Did you want something?

Kayleigh:I was thinking maybe an interview….is that ok?

*Lex looks a little taken aback

Lex:You want to speak to me?

Kayleigh:Sure…..an exclusive with a former 6WF and 6CW Champion is big news.

Lex:Then please, fire away.

Kayleigh:Well tonight you obviously came up short in your attempts to defeat Jimmy Phillips. But there were definite positives to be taken from your performance…

Lex:Maybe from a critique point of view, but not from my own. You see anyone who knows me, knows that I strive to be the best and I am not satisfied if that is not the case. I know what I am capable of and quite frankly that performance tonight wasn’t good enough.

Kayleigh:Don’t you think your being a little hard on yourself?

Lex:Perhaps but I don’t think anyone is taking much notice anyway.

Kayleigh:You do seem to have quite a stigma attached to you….

Lex:And understandably so. I am not a fool Kayleigh, I know what I have done in my career and I know how many people I have stepped on to ensure the success I have had. I have regrets, sure I do, so everybody avoiding me, whispering behind my back….I guess you could say I brought it upon myself.

I am not proud of some of my actions, but I would not be the man I am today without past events so I cannot stand here and pretend to that I am drowned in remorse. I have faced my demons and I have sought enlightenment, I have found a level of forgiveness within myself and that contents me, even if it does not appease anyone else.

I don’t expect cheers, respect or adulation but I know in my heart that I have changed my ideology. I could stand here and say it until I was blue in the face but nobody would believe me, because a leopard never changes its spots right?

*Kayleigh shrugs her shoulders and Lex smiles

Lex:Everyone is waiting for the moment when my demeanor turns and I revert back to type. Everybody is hooked upon their edge of their seats for that moment when they can say “I told you so”. But a sobering thought to all is….you will be sadly disappointed.

Because whether you believe my words or not, I am no longer who you think I am. I am not here to deceive, to manipulate or to pillage and plunder. I have enough of that on my resume to last a lifetime.

No, the reason I signed my contract to return here to 6WF is so that I get to leave one last lasting impression upon my legacy. Win, lose or draw I don’t just want to be famous for the guy that ruined 6CW, or the guy that ruined CWA….I want people to look back upon the career of Lex Hart and say “he was one of the greatest pure athletes I ever saw”. For once I want a positive attached to my name, for once I want everyone to see me for who I really am and I want to work hard for my achievements instead of stealing them from somebody else.

See I don’t mind getting my a55 kicked, I don’t mind dragging myself off the canvass week after week because I probably deserve that level of penance. But be aware that it will not deter me and it will not force me to quit. Without fail I will arrive here every single week, and without fail I will give all I have to make sure that I leave my mark.

I’m not asking for forgiveness, I am not asking for trust….I am merely asking you, to let me be myself.

Kayleigh:Thanks for your time Lex.

*Hart looks thankful at Kayleigh before walking out of the picture

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:40 pm

*The scene changes yet again and Johnny Goldman is shown polishing the CWA Championship belt when a knock comes at his lockeroom door.

Goldman:Yeah?

*Doug McKenzie enters

Goldman:Dougster, what is happening?

McKenzie:I am here on official business, Mr Goldman.

Goldman:Then please get down to “business”.

McKenzie:Actually sir, it concerns that belt.

*Goldman holds the belt close to his chest

Goldman:What about it?

Mckenzie: When 6WF acquired CWA, everything became a possession of the company Johnny.

Goldman:So what?

McKenzie:Well by decree, that champion became defunct when CWA went out of business.

Goldman:Yeah, and as the only and final champion, I reserve the right to ownership.

McKenzie:I’m afraid sir that the championship belongs to 6WF. And by official announcement from Miss Jessica, that belt is now property of Ascension.

Goldman:What?...no way, this belt is mine.

McKenzie:I am not here to cause an argument, sir, but merely following orders. Miss Jessica wants that championship to become the AWF Championship, it is booked in at the manufacturers tomorrow morning for re-development.

Goldman:You have got to be kidding me?

McKenzie:Those are the rules I am afraid Mr Goldman.

*Goldman stands up and McKenzie steps back in fear of a rebuttal. Instead, Goldman looks at the championship belt and kisses it before handing it over.

Goldman:I’ve got a message for you to deliver to Miss Jessica….

McKenzie:Sir…

Goldman:You tell her that they better hurry up with that re-development…..because I’m coming for what is mine, and believe me, I am going to get it.

*Doug McKenzie nods curtly and then walks from the room with the championship belt. Goldman shakes his head and then slams the door on its hinges before turning back to get ready for the main event

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:46 pm

Match 3
Josh Valor vs Zach Corchia

The action returns to ringside as the lights in the arena dim and then “Can’t stop” by RHCP echoes out to a big applause from the 6WF crowd. Blue pyros erupt into the air and then Zach Corchia makes his way out onto the stage. Corchia raises his arms into a rocker pose and nods his head before removing his trademark leather jacket and tossing it into the crowd.

JT:Welcome back to ringside folks and we have a third contest of the evening……but before we get into that, Paul Salisbury, what do you make of the news that Johnny Goldman has been stripped of his championship?

PS:I can understand Johnny’s anger but fact is, this isn’t CWA anymore. Miss Jessica wants to create her own identity on Ascension and that means a new championship, and a new champion…..Goldman is just going to have to channel that anger into results and get the belt back in his possession…

JT:I hear you on that….so what about this next match, Valor and Corchia….all the makings of a classic?

PS:I think so….two very contrasting styles so it should be a cracking clash. Corchia is more of a high-flying risk taker, whereas Valor has really worked on his power game and roughhouse offense….

JT:Valor was a risk-taker back in 6CW, but as he explained earlier tonight that has all changed…….

PS:He felt he gained no respect in 6CW, so this is a fresh start for him and he is coming in with a very different mindset…

JT:You cannot argue with that if it produces results, but he will have to be careful because Zach Corchia is no pushover. A former TWA World Champion, Corchia is no stranger to overcoming the odds and making a name for himself…

PS:No he isn’t….and having these two guys on the roster further shows just how much strength in depth we have got going on…

Corchia slaps hands with the fans as he walks down the aisleway and then hops up onto the apron. He paces a long slightly and then vaults over the top rope, landing confidently on his feet in the centre of the ring.

JT:This crowd not afraid to show their support for the LA native….

Corchia uses the ropes to stretch and prepare and then “The world belongs to me” roars out as the lights go out again. There is a momentary darkness and then the lights illuminate once more, casting eyes back to the stage where Josh Valor is knelt down, almost prayer like.

PS:Valor seems extremely focused….I mean the guy seems as though he is right in the zone and I respect the hell out of that…..

JT:Nobody can doubt that Valor is taking this seriously….he is back in 6WF to make a name for himself, to show that he belongs in the elite…

PS: 6 foot 6, 257 pounds……this guy is almost monstrous in proportions, will be interesting to see how Zach Corchia attempts to combat this…

Valor slowly strolls down to the ring, keeping his eyes on Corchia and ignoring the fans at all times. He reaches the base of the ring and then climbs up onto the apron and steps easily over the top rope. Valor walks closer to Corchia and then raises a lone fist (Nexus style) into the air…

JT:Two men from very different backgrounds, with very different styles…….but this could mesh brilliantly….

PS:I’m banking on this one to be a cracking affair….

The referee gives some final instructions to both competitors and they nod back in understanding. The official the steps away from the two men and calls for the bell, to signify the beginning of the match. Valor and Corchia stare at each other for a few moments before Valor just shoves Corchia, hard, in the chest….

JT:Valor wasting no time in displaying his new attitude….

Corchia staggers back and looks annoyed before launching forwards and kicking Valor in the stomach. He rallies with three quick right hands and then looks for an irish whip, but Valor reverses with ease and sends Corchia flying towards the ropes…..

PS:DROPSAULT!

The crowd cheer as Corchia flies back with the somersault dropkick and knocks Valor to the ground. He waits for Valor to get back up and takes him down again with a spinning heel kick before running to the ropes and returning with a handspring into a standing moonsault……………………….1…………………………….2………………..Valor pushes out quite comfortably.

JT:Corchia showing his speed advantage here in the early going…..

Zach pulls Valor back to his feet and somehow attempts to suplex him but Valor uses his strength to shove Corchia back against the ropes, only for Zach to come back on the rebound and take Valor out with a flying headscissors…

PS:Fantastic improvisation….

Valor staggers back up and looks for a running clothesline but Corchia ducks the blow and then dropkicks Valor in the back, sending him toppling through the ropes to the outside of the ring. Corchia then gets back to his feet and gives a signal to the crowd before rushing to the ropes and launching himself….

JT:INCOMING!

Zach slingshots himself into a flying crossbody but Valor catches him in midair and then runs him backwards, driving him straight into the ringpost. He then drags Zach into the aisleway and decimates him with a huge belly to belly slam on the hard flooring….

PS:Corchia could be out of it here….

Valor looks down at Corchia with dislike and then walks back to the ring and climbs in. The referee looks out at Zach and then begins to count…………………….1……………………………2………………………..3…………………………4………………….Valor is perched back on the ropes………………………5…………………………6………………………..7……………Corchia staggers back to his feet and over to the ring apron………………….8…………………Corchia climbs back in on the count of eight and Valor is immediately upon him, driving heavy boots down into the back of his foe.

JT:Sickening impact….really targetting the back of Corchia right now…

Valor drags Corchia back to his feet and then snapmares him back to the canvass and applies a seated reverse chinlock. The referee asks Zach if he wants to continue and Corchia nods his head as Valor pulls back on the head and neck area…

PS:Valor is just looking to use up Corchia’s energy…..that is what this tactic is all about….

Corchia manages to get one foot on the canvass and pull himself to a kneeling position as Valor continues to press home the submission advantage. Corchia is clearly hurting but he refuses to give in to the pressure as he makes it back up to his feet and drives hard side elbows into the stomach of his opponent…

JT:Corchia fighting with all he has right now…

The elbows soon take effect and Valor’s grip loosens and allows Zach to break free. Corchia immediately runs off the ropes to gather more momentum….

PS:Didn’t last long though….damn Valor is on point right now…

Corchia comes back off the ropes and is immediately lifted up and drilled with a heavy samoan drop…………………..1…………………………………2………………………….Zach gets his shoulder up off the canvass. Valor gets back to his feet and he drags Corchia back up by the hair and flips him up into the air…

JT:Powerbomb imminent….

Corchia drives quick punches down into the skull of Valor and then counters out with a spinning armdrag takedown. They get back to their feet and Valor looks for a running big boot, only for Zach to take him down with a drop toe hold and then run to the ropes and springboards onto them…

PS:Beautiful springboard legdrop!

….2
…………..Valor kicks out!

JT:Close call right there…

Corchia pulls Valor up and underhooks both of his arms for a pedigree but Valor swipes his legs at the last moment and then slingshots Corchia to the corner…

PS:Zach landed on the ropes……OH YES!

Zach Corchia demonstrates his athleticism by landing on the second rope. He then leaps up onto the top rope and floats back into a sensational moonsault takedown as Valor turns around…………………………..1……………………….2………….Valor gets his shoulder up.

JT:We are seeing these men laying it all on the line tonight…..so desperate to make a statement…

Corchia spins around and drives the heel of his boot into the stomach of Valor before lashing hard knife edge chops into the chest of his opponent. Corchia looks for an irish whip but Valor uses his power to reverse and send Zach into the corner….

PS:Valor looking for the follow up…

Corchia jumps up onto the top rope and backflips over the oncoming Valor before waiting for him to turn back around, nailing a solid superkick right on the jaw.

JT:Could be lights out for Valor….

Corchia quickly climbs out onto the apron and scales up to the top rope. The flashbulbs go off all around as he balances on high…

PS:SHOOTING STAR…

Corchia front flips from the top rope and he lands the sickening legdrop across the throat of his opponent……………..1..
…….2
………………kickout!

JT:Corchia pushing the envelope now, he is desperate for this victory…

PS:But Josh Valor continues to stand right in front of him…

Valor is already on his way back up as Corchia lashes hard kicks into his legs and then swings a hard roundhouse kick that catches Valor in the temple, staggering him into the corner. Corchia rushes in after his opponent and scores with a shining wizard before pulling Valor into the centre…

JT:SHELLSHOCK!

Valor elbows his way free of Corchia’s grasp and then kicks him in the stomach and thrusts Corchia through the middle ropes to the outside.

PS:Valor trying to buy himself a breather…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:52 pm

Corchia gets back up on his feet as Valor climbs out onto the apron and dives off with a double axe handle across Zach’s spine.Valor then drags his opponent up and runs him forwards before haauling him spine-first against the announce table…

JT:Lookout here…

The table shakes but stays upright as Corchia lays in a heap on the floor. Valor then stomps down on his foe before backing away with an arrogant smirk and climbing back into the ring…

PS:Valor seems determined to hurt his opponent in this match….not just to win but to make sure Corchia gets a message…

Corchia is soon back on his feet and he staggers towards the ring apron, only for Valor to rush across and drill into him with a heavy baseball slide that rocks Corchia back into the ringside barrier. Valor rolls back out after his opponent and grabs him by the arm before sending him crashing towards the steel steps…..

JT:That is astonishing…

Corchia amazingly headplants over the top of the steps and then spins on his heel and dropkicks the giant object into the knees of the oncoming Valor.

PS:Talk about turning the tables…..

Crowd:Zach Cor-chi-a x7

Corchia looks down at Valor and then rolls back in the ring. The referee begins to count………….1…………………….2……………………………3……………………….4………….Valor rubs his knees as he slowly stumbles back to his feet on the outside…………………..5…………………………6……………………..BOOM!.....The crowd roar in applause as Corchia runs across and corkscrews himself over the top rope into a senton takedown….

JT:Corchia looking to steal the headlines tonight….

Zach gets back to his feet and he slaps hands with the fans in the front row before slowly dragging Valor back up and he succeeds in pushing him under the bottom rope into the ring.

PS:Zach knows that a pinfall victory is worth more…

Corchia pulls himself up onto the apron and then planchas over the top and back splashes across the chest of his opponent.He waits for Valor to rise before kicking him in the stomach and scoring with a fisherman’s suplex…

JT:And you can call it a night…

1…………………2……………..shoulder up!

PS:I thought Corchia might have just nicked it…………but Valor showing his guts…

Corchia gets back up onto his feet and he drops three elbows down into the chest of Valor before making his way back over to the corner and begins to scale to the top. Valor is groggy but slowly begins to get back to his feet….

JT:Corchia going airborne…..CROSSBODY!

Zach dives through the air for the crossbody but Valor amazingly catches his opponent across his shoulders and then spins him around….

PS:FORGOTTEN VALOR!

Valor looks for the “wastelands” but Corchia shows his skill to counter into a hurricanrana takedown, sending Valor tumbling across the middle ropes. Zach quickly gets back to his feet and rushes to the opposite side before sprinting back…

JT:Dial ‘em up…………..619!

Corchia scores with the slingshot kick to the face, sending Valor sprawling across the canvass. Zach then climbs up on the apron and he grips the top rope and he waits for Valor to stand up…..

PS:Corchia setting himself for flight….SPRINGBOARD!

Corchia flies through the air for another aerial assault but Valor sidesteps and uses Corchia’s momentum to drive him down, chest-first, into the canvass. Corchia is doubled up in pain as Valor lifts himself up onto the top rope and then jumps up, landing with both feet across Corchia’s back…

JT:That is devastating impact…

Valor quickly drops down into the cover…………………………………..1………………………2………………….shoulder up. Valor looks annoyed as he quickly drags Zach back up and drives heavy knees into the stomach before whipping him off the ropes and drilling him with a sidewalk slam on the comeback………………………..1………………………2…………Corchia kicks out!

PS:Josh Valor starting to take control now…

Valor pulls Corchia back up by his head and then gutwrenches him onto his shoulders before dropping him down into a modified backbreaker across his shoulders. Zach rolls away in agony and staggers back up in the corner as Valor chases across and lands with a heavy knee lift to the midsection. He then beckons Corchia out and seizes him by the throat….

JT:CHOKESLAM!

Corchia is lifted sky high but then counters with a falling DDT, drawing cheers from the crowd. Both men scramble back to their feet and Zach lands with a dropkick that knocks Valor backwards before he runs towards the ropes and springboards….

PS:Hurrican-OH MY!

The crowd wince as Valor catches Corchia on his shoulders and then drills him with a powerbomb before twisting his legs across and pulling Corchia into the cloverleaf….

JT:This will finish it……….Cloverleaf!

Corchia reaches up in desperation and grabs Valor by the head, pulling him into a small package…………………………..1……………………………………..2………………..Valor kicks out. They get back to their feet and Valor looks to score quick with a running boot but Corchia ducks underneath and drags Valor into a schoolboy……………………….1…………………………….2…………………………..kickout.

PS:Pace is picking up………both men looking to finish it………….

They get back to their feet again and Zach Corchia kicks Valor in the stomach and attempts to pull him into “shellshock” but Valor elbows his way out again and then seizes Corchia by the throat….

JT:My god what a chokeslam!

……2
……………..3!

PS:Finished him!

The crowd look disconsolate before the referee points to Corchia’s foot on the bottom rope and the cheers ring out once again. Valor looks down in disgust and complains to the referee but the official stands by his decision.

JT:Valor felt he had finished this contest……but Zach Corchia showed the presence of mind to find the ropes….

Valor rubs his right fist with his left hand and then beckons for Corchia to stand up. Zach holds the back of his neck as he slowly gets back to a vertical base…

PS:Valor is a former underground fighter….he knows how to fight with closed fists….

JT:It’s illegal in this sort of match………

PS:I’m not so sure………CURTAIN JERKER!

Valor looks for the big KO punch but Corchia manages to duck in time and immediately springboards onto the ropes, landing with a disaster kick as he floats back. Valor takes the impact of the blow and staggers off balance, but does not go down, causing Corchia to rush back against the ropes for more offense…

JT:SPEAR….SCORES!

PS:This could end it…

………2
………………….shoulder up!

PS:That was close…..but Valor is refusing to lay down………..

Corchia holds his head in his hands and looks a little confused as the referee holds up two fingers and orders the match to continue. Corchia slowly gets back up onto his feet and he drags Valor up and places him into a piledriver position………

JT:Valor gonna get drilled here…..

Valor counters out with a big backdrop and then he waits for Corchia to get back up before he lifts him up onto his shoulders….

PS:FORGOTTEN VALOR!

Corchia counters the wastelands by rolling down the back into the crucifix cover…………………1…………………..2…………………shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and Valor looks for a clothesline but Corchia ducks underneath and quickly sprints off the ropes…

JT:Corchia looking for some momentum…

PS:Forget it!

Corchia comes running back and is immediately lifted up, spun around and drove into the canvass by a devastating spinebuster. Valor stands up and trash talks Corchia before backing away and beginning to climb the ropes…

JT:Corchia felt the whole brunt of that spinebuster, he is a sitting duck now…

Valor slowly climbs up to the top rope and he breathes deeply and laughs to himself as the crowd boo him heavily. He raises his arms in the air and welcomes the abuse…

Crowd:You suck x5

PS:Valor really playing up to his new persona….

JT:In my opinion, he should keep his focus on the match…..SEE WHAT I MEAN!

Valor continues to taunt the crowd, allowing Corchia to stagger back up and nail a pele kick out of nowhere, dropping Valor into a seated position on the turnbuckle. Corchia then hauls himself up onto the top rope and he grabs his foe….

JT:Valor threw his opportunity away by playing the villain…..rookie-like mistake….

PS:Now Corchia looking to capitalise….

JT:EaZy PLUNGE!

PS:Oh this is over….

Ding ding ding

Zach Corchia underhooks the arms of Valor for the top rope pedigree as Valor drives his arm right between the legs of Corchia and pushes him backwards, dropping Corchia heavily into the middle of the ropes and then sprawling to the outside of the ring.

JT:Dammit….Josh Valor knew he had lost control of this match, he knew defeat was imminent….

PS:And instead of losing five points, he lost three…..I don’t condone what he did but it is smart thinking….

Corchia is sprawled on the outside as Valor climbs down off the ropes and laughs as the referee remonstrates with him. The crowd are booing and showing their dissatisfaction as Valor climbs from the ring and drops down to the outside.

JT:This was turning into the match of the evening until Josh Valor decided to take it too far…..he blew the “fight of the night”…

PS:I agree….but like I said, in a way it was smart thinking and you cannot take that way from him…

JT:Now what is he doing…

Valor looks at Corchia trying to pull himself up using the ringside barrier and he laughs before charging across and driving his knee straight into Zach's head,crushing it against the steel railing.

JT:Cmon now….enough is enough…

PS:Valor really is determined to send a message….but this is going too far now…

Valor backs away with a smirk and then he shoves the referee away as he gets in Josh’s face. Valor taunts the fans and then he drags the steel steps away from their fastenings and begins to lift them onto his shoulders.

JT:Someone needs to get out here and stop this…

A security team rush onto the scene just in time and stand between Valor and Corchia. Valor looks thoroughly amused as he throws the steps down onto the floor and backs away into the aisleway. EMT’s are soon to follow down the ramp to check on Zach Corchia.

PS:Glad that security got there in time, because I think Valor was ready to take Zach’s head off….

JT:Josh Valor really showing a different side of his character here tonight….the rest of the roster is going to need to be careful, Valor is looking very dangerous and extremely volatile….

PS:Corchia is going to need a little attention after that beating….

JT:Corchia has points on the board, but I think he is going to be feeling the effects of this one for awhile…

The crowd applaud as Corchia gets back to his feet and raises an arm in appreciation to them. He then follows the security and EMT’s into the aisleway and up the rampway.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:53 pm

*The action moves into the backstage area again and the crowd give a good reception as Johnny Goldman is shown standing by with Jack Reynolds.

Crowd:Gooooooooooooooooolllllllddddddmmmmmmmmaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn x5

*Goldman’s usual confident charm seems to have been replaced by cold fury as he gazes into the camera

Reynolds:Johnny Goldman…

*Crowd cheer

Reynolds:Earlier tonight, you were stripped of your CWA World Heavyweight Championship by General manager, Miss Jessica…..Johnny, that has to be eating you up inside?

Goldman:Way to go with the tough question buddy…

Reynolds:Just asking the questions Johnny, no offense meant…

Goldman:I know….but it’s still stinging deep to be honest with you. Being CWA Champion was the greatest moment of my career thus far, I worked extremely hard for that honor….to have it stripped away from me in an instant, without reason, without plausible digression is something I will never forget…

Miss Jessica had no right to do what she did….that belt belonged to me and there is a part of me that feels that perhaps I should take this higher and go official…..but then I remember that I am not that guy, I don’t whine and I don’t complain….what I do is turn up, put on a show like nobody else and I get the results that matter….week in,week out…

Reynolds:So although you have suffered here tonight, you are confident you can turn your luck around and register a victory in the upcoming main event?

Goldman:Of course…I approach every match with confidence and I don’t ever see that changing. I train hard and I am very comfortable in my abilities…

Tonight I get to team with a former 6CW World Champion, and our talent combined is impressive…I would go as far as to say it is explosive and we are going to blow your minds in just a few moments…

Reynolds:So you aren’t concerned about the threat of Scorpion and Cerberus?

Goldman:I respect the threat but nothing in this life scares me and I refuse to be intimidated. Cerberus is a seven foot, maniacal monster and Scorpion has the potential to be a star……but they are not me. They do not possess the skills that I do and I will be demonstrating that here this evening.

Ascension deserves to go out with an opening day bang and that is what I will be providing…..the champagne is on ice and you can guarantee that we will be back here celebrating when all is said and done.

Reynolds:And after having the opportunity to view the rest of your Ascension rivals tonight, how confident are you that you will be in the shake up at the top of the leader board come the end of the month?

Goldman:Like I have already said, I am respectful but I am not fearful. I can see how talented this roster is and I know I need to be on my game each and every time I step into that ring.

But the bottom line is, I will be. I will be here every week and I will be producing a performance of pure perfection for the viewing pleasure of my Golden army!

*Crowd roar

Goldman:So perhaps now all the eyes in the back should turn to me, and watch exactly what I am all about…..because I promise, no I guarantee, that when this month is over, not only will I be in the “shake up”……I’ll be top of the goddamn mountain!

*Big cheers again

Goldman:You know why Jack?

*Reynolds shakes his head

Goldman:Because all that glitters….

Crowd:IS GOLDMAN!

*Goldman smirks and nods his head before walking away as the crowd chant his name

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:54 pm

*The scene changes and the crowd boo as they see Cerberus getting ready for the main event. He sits down on a bench inside his lockeroom and breathes deeply from behind his mask as Scorpion suddenly enters the room.

Scorpion:I’ve been looking everywhere for you…

*Cerberus merely glares up at Scorpion

Scorpion:We need to talk tactics, prepare for what we are going to do tonight…Miss Jessica and me have got it all figured out….you could get rewarded for this too…

*Cerberus continues to just stare, raising the ire of Scorpion

Scorpion:Look….I am a former two time hardcore champion, and I am the future of this business….I don’t plan on being around here on Ascension for long, so that means I need victories….I need to show just how good I am….you need to pull your weight tonight…

*Cerberus suddenly stands up tall and Scorpion takes a backwards step

Scorpion:W-w-well….i’m glad we had this little chat….good hustle…..I’ll see you out there…

*Scorpion gives a quick thumbs up and slinks out of the room. Cerberus watches him disappear and then shakes his head

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:56 pm

*The scene changes again and the crowd roar with cheers as Geoff Steel is shown pumping weights for the upcoming main event. Steel performs twenty repetitions with each dumbbell and then stands up, stretching his neck and biceps. Kayleigh Reed appears in shot, holding a mic

Reed:Hey Geoff…

*Steel looks extremely happy to see the brunette beauty

Steel:To what do I owe this pleasure?

Reed:Just a quick interview before your match?

Steel:No problem!

*Kayleigh beams at him and flutters her eyelashes

Reed:Well obviously everyone knows you as the former 6CW World Champion…but what can the 6WF fans expect from you here on Ascension?

Steel:I think anybody that has followed my career knows that when I step between those ropes, you get nothing but 100% every single time. I am fast, strong and extremely well versed in submission wrestling.

No don’t get me wrong, this isn’t some proclamation that I am the second coming or that I vow to never, ever lose a match. But at the same time, I look at the roster that has been amassed here and I am confident that I can not only compete with, but also defeat every man that has signed a contract with this brand.

I get to test myself against some of the best in the world and that is a massive privilege to me, but I am not here to just make up the numbers or sit in the shadows. I am a former 6CW World Champion, but I also have grand aspirations of being a future 6WF World Champion.

*Crowd cheer loud

Steel:I will work hard and I will do whatever it takes to make sure I get to where I need to be. So with the fans hopefully guiding my back, there is no reason whatsoever why we cannot make this journey as epic and as memorable as any that has gone before it.

Reed;Well you certainly seem confident Geoff, and how about tonight’s main event?....are you looking forward to teaming with Johnny Goldman?

Steel:Yes I am…because Johnny is another guy that has come to 6Wf after being a world champion in another promotion. He knows what it feels like to be seen as the best, above all the competition, and that isn’t a feeling you can just shake away.

I’ve seen Goldman perform and I admire his skill sets, I know exactly what he brings to the table. So not only will it be a great moment for me personally to team with him, but I also get a first hand view of exactly what he is capable of.

Reed;A little reconnaissance for a future match?

Steel:Exactly. We all know that we will have to face each other at some point so a little research cannot hurt. It should be a cracking match.

Reed:And your opponents…Cerberus and Scorpion, two men you know all about…

Steel:My issues as such with Scorpion merely stem back one week to Lockdown….and needless to say I owe him one for the victory he stole from me last week. But that is the nature of the business, he came out on top last time…..I fully intend on returning the compliment right here this evening.

Cerberus on the other hand, is a whole different kettle of a fish. This is a man that tried to end my career in 6CW….a man that tried to set me on fire and strip me of my humanity…..but he found out that I can play just as rough as anyone else….I am the reason that monster wears that protective mask…and if he pushes the wrong button again, I’ll remind him just has monstrous I can be.

Reed:Well thank you for your time Geoff, and good luck tonight.

Steel:Thank you very much!

*Geoff smiles at Kayleigh and then walks out of the room towards the entranceway. Kayleigh Reed admires him as he leaves.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:58 pm

*The scene changes again and Jerome Dubois is embroiled in an argument with Doug McKenzie

Dubois:Eet is prepostrous…..she told me that everything would be in hand…but eet was not…..she tricked me….I have a good mind to complain about zis to the B.O.D…

McKenzie:Please calm down Mr Dubois……I can assure you that Miss Jessica had no idea that Cobra would be quite so aggressive….and she knows you had no time to prepare for this match…

Dubois:A seven hour flight and I was brought straight to ze arena for a match….how is zat right?....I seemply was not ready….zees match should have been postponed….now I have an unfair disadvantage in the Ascension league…

McKenzie:Something that Miss Jessica is going to rectify Mr Dubois….

Dubois:How is zat?

McKenzie:Next week she has made an executive decision regarding the results system…

Dubois:Oui…

McKenzie:For one time only…..next week is a double points week…

*Dubois’ mouth curves into a smile

McKenzie:Which means if you win by pinfall…..ten points….but if you were to win by submission Mr Dubois….twenty points are available…..your little “disadvantage” would become very much past history…..and better still, you have a whole week to prepare….I hope this is satisfactory?

*Dubois seems to weigh up the offer

Dubois:I am still not happy but I am at least satisfied with zat…….

McKenzie:I hope you will accept mine and Miss Jessica’s most humble apologies aswell sir….we are extremely grateful that you agreed to wrestle here on Ascension…..and we assure you that things will run smoother from next week…

Dubois:I certainly hope so…..but for now, I do accept your proposal…

McKenzie:I am glad sir….and thankyou for your understanding…

Dubois:Oui, oiu…..I understand zat it takes a little time to get zis things organised…..but learn from your mistakes, do not allow zis to happen again..

McKenzie:Absolutely not Mr Dubois…..thank you once again…and please enjoy the rest of your evening…I believe Miss Jessica has negotiated for your presence in the VIP area…

Dubois:How very kind of her….will she be joining?

McKenzie:I believe she will after the show has finished!

*Dubois nods graciously at McKenzie and then follows him out of sight towards the VIP area.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:59 pm

Main Event
Geoff Steel/Johnny Goldman vs Scorpion/Cerberus

The scene returns to ringside and the lights in the arena drop to darkness as “Hell” screams out and the air fills with boos and screams.

JT:It is now time for our main event folks…..a truly fascinating first edition of Ascension and we are not done yet…

PS:No we are not…..a quick look at the leader board shows…

• #1 Cobra- 5 points
• #1 Jimmy Phillips- 5 points
• #3 Zach Corchia – 3 points

JT:So the guys involved in this match have got something to strive for……a victory here keeps them in the chasing pack, nobody wants to be left behind even at this early stage…

Red droplets of liquid begin to fall from the rafters and then red pyros explode from the front of the stage as the giant form of Cerberus moves into sight. He gazes from behind his mask and then slowly marches to the ringside area.

PS:Cerberus is a former 6CW Extreme Champion….this guy is a monster in every single way…he loves to maim and destroy….to make his opponents suffer in any way he can..

JT:Certainly a dangerous proponent is Cerberus…..highly agile for a big man aswell…

Cerberus stands up on the apron and easily steps over the top rope into the centre of the ring. Flames burn from the tops of the turnbuckles as the monster turns around 360 and then stands motionless in the centre of the ring.

JT:And Cerberus’ partner in this tag team match is very well known to 6WF fans…

“Wake up” echoes out to a chorus of boos from the fans in attendance. The giant form of an “X” appears on the big screen and then Scorpion walks through the curtain. He grins darkly at the reception and then raises his arms in the air.

PS:The straightedge superstar…..former two time 6WF hardcore champion…..

JT:And now a member of the Ascension roster…..Scorpion was tipped heavily to achieve great things here in 6Wf, but his progress has stunted in recent months……he will be hoping to re-discover himself during his tenure here..

PS:It certainly seems as though he is going to great lengths to ensure his position here at Ascension…already re-kindling a friendship with our general manager, Miss Jessica….

JT:Something that could make Scorpion very powerful and very dangerous….

Scorpion ignores the boos of the crowd as he quickly climbs up into the ring to join Cerberus. There is no interaction between the two men as Scorpion poses on the ropes and Cerberus continues to stand in complete silence.

PS:I had to laugh earlier at Scorpion’s attempts to talk tactics with Cerberus..

JT:I think Cerberus is going to do what he wants, when he wants, regardless of what Scorpion thinks or feels…

PS:Totally agree…

The lights dim slightly and then golden pyros begin to fall from the top of the entranceway. “The golden rule” by Biffy Clyro then echoes out to a thunderous ovation from the crowd in attendance. There is a flash of golden light and then Johnny Goldman makes his entrance.

Crowd:Goooooooooooooollllllllldddddddddmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnn! X10

PS:The only ever CWA World Champion in history….Johnny Goldman feels hard done by after having that belt removed from him earlier this evening……but he has vowed, no he has promised that he will do whatever it takes to regain that prize….to work his way back to the top and earn the AWF Championship…

JT:And he could do it….he has the skills…

PS:He has all the skills necessary….he blew away the competition in CWA, and he will make waves here in 6WF, I guarantee that…..

Johnny Goldman miles the reception of the crowd as he slowly struts down to the ring, making sure to slap hands with each fan in the front row. Scorpion and Cerberus watch on from the ring as Goldman removes his t-shirt and passes it to a fan, before climbing up into the ring.

JT:Goldman was extremely respectful earlier tonight, but showed confidence at the same time…he acknowledged how good his opponents are, but he maintained that victory was his only priority…

Goldman paces the apron and then steps through the ropes to face his opponents, as the referee steps in front of the trash talking foes. There is an exchange of abuse before “Last resort” blasts out, to arguably the biggest reception of the evening.

PS:Listen to this Birmingham crowd…..they are on their feet for Geoff Steel…

Red and silver pyros shoot high into the air and erupt across the stage as Geoff Steel bursts out into view. He smiles in appreciation at the reception he is afforded and then raises his arm in the air. Steel slowly makes his way down to the ring, chest heaving with adrenaline.

JT:Geoff Steel is one of the best ever 6CW World Champions….but tonight his 6WF journey shall begin….can Steel emulate the success he had in 6CW?

PS:Time will tell Jeff…..but the thing is with Steel, the guy is crazy strong and crazy tough….

JT:Weighs in at 259 pounds but he is capable of lifting double that…..ladies and gentlemen I warn you now that Geoff Steel may do some things that you have never seen before….and as if his power wasn’t enough, his submission game is second to none also…

PS:This has all the makings of a classic right now…

JT:Four brilliant athletes….once again demonstrating just how good the Ascension roster really is…

PS:I couldn’t even begin to call a winner in this one…

JT:If I was backed up I would say Goldman and Steel have the skill edge……but Cerberus and Scorpion are dangerously talented……they are also out to send a message tonight, so take your damn pick..

PS:I think Scorpion’s 6WF experience will win out….he can lead his team to victory…

There is a little internal discussion before Goldman and Scorpion are chosen by their respective teams to start the match. Cerberus and Geoff Steel step out onto the apron as the referee gives his final instructions and then the bell sounds to get the action underway.

JT:Been a tremendous night thus far on Ascension……….but the action just keeps on coming…

Goldman and Scorpion circle each other for a few more moments and then they lunge into a strong lockup in the centre of the ring. Goldman slowly forces Scorpion back towards the ropes but Scorpion digs his heels in and begins to push back…

PS:Evenly matches in the opening exchange…

Goldman quickly shifts out of side control and he places Scorpion in a headlock.The crowd cheer before Scorpion rushes back against the ropes and then pushes Goldman across the ring. Goldman hits the ropes and comes back, flooring Scorpion with a shoulder tackle as he returns. Goldman then darts off the adjacent ropes and runs back…

JT:Scorpion trying to catch his foe off guard….

Scorpion rolls on his back, forcing Goldman to leap over him on the comeback. Goldman nails the opposite side and comes back as Scorpion gets back to his feet and attempts a leapgfrog…

PS:Caught him on his shoulders……GOLD RUSH!

Goldman is inches away from landing his patented powerbomb but Scorpion jumps out of the back, flooring Goldman with a clothesline as he turns back around.

JT:Scorpion showing his quickness of mind right there…

PS:A lesser superstar than Scorpion would have been finished there….

Scorpion drags Goldman back up and lifts him into the air, drilling him with a vertical suplex. He then gets back to his feet and taunts the crowd before running to the ropes and diving into the springboard…

JT:LIONSAULT!

Goldman rolls out of the way but Scorpion shows good athleticism to land on his feet. Goldman gets back to his feet and attempts to burst into a spear but Scorpion is ready for him and floors him with a solid boot to the top of the head……………………………..1……………………….2……………………..shoulder up!

PS:Scorpion is really settling in here this evening…

JT:Stifling Goldman’s work….proving very effective…

Scorpion gets back to his feet and he stomps down upon Goldman’s back before making the tag to Cerberus, who promptly clambers into the ring. Scorpion drags Goldman up by the head and chucks him at Cerberus, who drops his foe with a huge uppercut…

JT:Cerberus is a giant of a man………I saw him do some pretty unthinkable things over in 6CW, I dread to think what the future may hold in Ascension for this man…

Cerberus drops three repeated elbows into the chest of Goldman before bouncing back off the ropes and then dropping a massive leg across the throat of his opponent…………………………1…………………….2……………………..shoulder up.

PS:Johnny Goldman needs to draw off the energy of this crowd to get back into this…

Cerberus drags Goldman back to his feet but JG responds with hard uppercuts to the body and then rushes Cerberus back into the corner, where he scores with three heavy shoulder thrusts to the midsection.

JT:This is where Goldman needs to be…

Goldman backs away and throws big punches at the head of his opponent before grabbing his arm and looking for an irish whip…

PS:Cerberus is just too powerful…

Cerberus easily reverses the whip and he sends Goldman clattering into the opposite turnbuckle. Goldman slams with serious force and then staggers back out as Cerberus rushes towards him and looks for a well-placed bicycle kick…

JT:Goldman dodged that one..

Goldman ducks underneath the kick and runs off the ropes, returning with a flying high knee that collides with Cerberus’ chest and sends the monster staggering through the ropes to the outside. Goldman quickly climbs up onto the ropes….

PS:Johnny Goldman loves to be the man that steals the show….

JT:WHAT A MOVE!

Cerberus lands on his feet but has no time to regain himself as Goldman launches himself from the top rope and takes the monster out with a huge crossbody on the outside. Goldman then gets back to his feet with a smile upon his face, breathing in the cheers of the fans.

JT:Goldman back in his element, the crowd pleaser…

Goldman waits for Cerberus to stand up and then darts across and drives a hard knee straight into the side of the monster’s head. Cerberus staggers back into the steel steps and Goldman rushes back at him…….BOOM!

PS:Mistake by Goldman…..big mistake….

Cerberus uses Goldman’s momentum to lift him into the air, twist him around, and slam him into the ringpost. Goldman staggers back down and Cerberus clutches him around the throat..

JT:He’s gonna chokeslam him out on the concrete…

Cerberus lifts Goldman up but JG manages to reach his foot back onto the apron and climb out of Cerberus’ grasp. The monster reaches after him but Goldman kicks his foe in the face and climbs back into the ring…

PS:Johnny Goldman doing everything he can to get this back in the ring…

Cerberus climbs back onto the apron and Goldman grabs him by the head, attempting to pull him back into the ring, but Cerberus drops down and guillotines Goldman across the top rope. JG staggers across the canvass and Cerberus scales the heights to the top…

JT:FLYING HIGH!

Cerberus comes hurtling from the top and he wipes Goldman out with a gigantic clothesline. He then gets back to his feet and he drags Goldman into a front facelock and decimates him with a brainbuster…

PS:Cerberus looking to finish this…

…2
…..shoulder up!

Cerberus gets back up and he slaps the shoulder of Scorpion, causing another tag to be initiated. Scorpion looks at Cerberus with disdain before climbing into the ring. Johnny Goldman is getting back to his feet so Scorpion buries heavy shots into his face…

JT:Goldman taking a slight beating here right now…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue 16 Oct 2012, 2:00 pm

Goldman sways off balance and Scorpion whips him across the ring, flooring him with a back elbow on the comeback. The straight edge star then backs into the corner and waits for Goldman to try and stand…

PS:VENOM STING!

Scorpion rushes across and aims the brutal punt at Goldman’s head but the former CWA Champion ducks at the last moment and rolls Scorpion up…

JT:Gonna steal one…

….2
………shoulder up!

PS:Almost a shocker….

Scorpion is quickly back to his feet and he aggressively ploughs his knee into the midsection of Goldman before drilling him with a DDT. Scorpion then gets back to his feet and he gives the “X” signal as the crowd boo him and then runs off the ropes…

JT:SCORPION ELBOW!

Scorpion returns and he drops the elbow right to the heart of JG and then hooks the leg………………..1………………………2…………………..kickout.

PS:Goldman could really do with checking out and giving Steel a run..

JT:A tag is certainly necessary right now…

Scorpion complains to the referee, but is informed that it was a definite two count. He gets back to his feet with disgust and then backs up into the corner once again, crouching down this time to wait for Goldman to reach his vertical base…

PS:Scorpion lining this up….he can sense that a victory could be imminent…

JT:ARIZONA BARK!

Scorpion rushes across and dives in to the rib-crushing spear but Goldman sunset flips over the top………………..1…………………………2……………………….shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Scorpion kicks Goldman in the stomach…

PS:DEATH STALKER!

Scorpion looks for the stunner but Goldman counters into a backdrop. JG then gets back to his feet and sprints off the ropes before returning with a huge swinging neckbreaker on the recovering Scorpion…………………..1……………………………2…………………….shoulder up!

JT:Goldman trying to get back in the groove right now…

Goldman staggers over to the ropes and climbs out onto the apron. The crowd are willing JG on as he slowly climbs up to the top rope and waits for Scorpion to get to his feet…

PS:Goldman going high risk….

Goldman flies off the top rope and he wipes Scorpion out with a big shoulder tackle.He then gets up and gives the signal to the crowd before grabbing ahold of Scorpion’s head and drags him up…

JT:Goldman fancies this…….GOLD….

Goldman is about to nail his patented powerbomb when Cerberus crashes the party with a bicycle kick right to the face. The crowd go wild with boos and Geoff Steel storms the ring for retribution but the referee holds him back and Cerberus is able to stomp down on Goldman a few times before exiting the ring again.

PS:Cerberus came to Scorpion’s aid right there…

JT:Seems the monster wants to win this match as much Scorpion does…

Steel shakes his head with disgruntlement as he climbs back from the ring. Goldman and Scorpion are both slowly trying to get back to their feet….

PS:Both men desperately in need of a tag here….

Scorpion rolls back and he reaches out, just brushing against the hand of Cerberus and a tag is called. Goldman slowly crawls across the canvass and he gets close to the outstretched arm of Steel when Cerberus grabs his foot and drags him back to the middle of the ring….

JT:The tag is alluding Goldman once again…

Goldman turns on his back and he kicks out with both feet at Cerberus, knocking the monster back into the corner. JG then gets back to his feet and he rushes into the corner, diving into a bodysplash…

PS:Nobody home…..CHOKESLAM!

Goldman clatters into the turnbuckle and staggers back into the clutches of Cerberus, who promptly lifted him sky high….

JT:Not right now…

Goldman jumps out of the side and he rocks Cerberus with heavy right hands before running off the ropes for more momentum…

PS:LOOK AT THE IMPACT!

Cerberus scoops Goldman up with ease and decimates him with a crushing sidewalk slam………………….1……………….2……………..Goldman gets his shoulder up off the canvass. Cerberus gets back to his feet and he stares at Steel, slowly drawing his finger across his throat…

JT:Cerberus is going to put an end to this right here…..BURN IN HELL!

Cerberus flips Goldman into the air for the tiger bomb/tombstone but JG scrambles off the back and quickly runs off the ropes…

PS:SPEAR…..SPEAR……SPEAR!

The crowd roar in approval as Goldman crashes right through Cerberus with the gigantic spear in the centre of the ring. Both men are slumped on the deck, Goldman unable to capitalise and make the cover…

JT:Johnny Goldman needs to get himself out of here…

Goldman claws at the canvass and drags himself closer and closer towards his own corner. Steel is desperate to get in on the action…

PS:This crowd wants a glimpse of Geoff Steel……GOT IT!

The roars are deafening as Goldman slaps Steel’s arm and the tag is deemed legal. Cerberus is just getting back to his feet as Steel launches himself over the top rope and clatters into the monster with a clothesline. Cerberus staggers off balance as Steel hammers him with hard right hands and then looks for an irish whip…

JT:Cerberus has the advantage in this one…

Cerberus reverses the irish whip and then drops his head for a backdrop but Steel meets him with a solid kick to the head on the comeback and then he amazingly lifts Cerberus onto his shoulders….

PS:Incredible…

Steel drills Cerberus with the fireman’s slam (Attitude Adjustment) and then covers………………….1……………………………….2…………….Scorpion breaks up the cover.

JT:Scorpion’s turn to come to the rescue….

PS:I don’t think it’s gonna go down well with Steel…

Scorpion tries to quickly scramble from the ring but Steel darts after him and drags him back into the centre of the ring. Scorpion aims a right hand but Steel blocks it and fires off with three of his own, rocking Scorpion back on his heels. He then shoots him across the ring and drills him with an excellent powerslam on the comeback…

JT:Steel is on fire right now…

Steel then drags Scorpion back up and lifts him into a vertical suplex position before drilling him with a front slam. The crowd are on their feet as he whirls around and gives the signal…

PS:Steel is tuning it up……………BLADECUTTER!

Steel prepares to demolish Scorpion with the 360 piledriver when Cerberus clatters into him from behind. Scorpion rolls out of Dodge as Cerberus pushes Steel into the corner and begins to drive sickening stomps into the midsection….

JT:Cerberus has waited a long time for another shot at Geoff Steel….

Cerberus drives his elbow point into the throat of Steel before choking him repeatedly to the referee’s count of four. Cerberus then backs off slightly and almost knocks Steel out of his boots with a massive uppercut before lifting him up onto the top rope…

PS:Cerberus is like a man possessed right now……..and we are about to go high risk..

JT:SUPERPLEX!

Cerberus looks to lift Steel off the top rope into the giant suplex, but Steel rallies with furious punches to the midsection and then succeeds in shoving the big man down onto the canvass below.

PS:Steel buying himself a reprieve…….DIVING HEADBUTT!

JT:Shades of the late, great Dynamite Kid…

The crowd roar in support as Steel drives his head right into the chest of Cerberus. The monster doubles up in agony but immediately tries to get back to his feet…

PS:Steel needs something big right now…

JT:IS THAT BIG ENOUGH?

The cheers ring out all around the arena as Steel drags Cerberus forwards and then scores with the “bladecutter” piledriver in the centre of the ring…
….1
………2
……………..3!

JT:It is all over…

The referee’s hand is coming down for three when Scorpion drags the official under the bottom rope to the outside. The straight edge star smiles at his handywork before Steel runs towards the ropes and suicide dives right through…

PS:TIPPING THE TOPEE!

Crowd:Lets go Steel x7

Steel clatters into Scorpion, knocking him backwards into the announce table. Steel then gets back to his feet and he hits Scorpion with a running clothesline that sends him flying over the table..

JT:Lookout here…

Scorpion tumbles at the feet of the commentators as Steel backs away and then climbs back into the ring. Cerberus is just getting back to his feet and Steel grips him around the waist and then gutwrenches him up and drills him with a powerbomb…

PS:Incredible feat of strength….

JT:STEELWORKS!

The crowd get excited as Steel quickly grabs the legs of Cerberus and attempts to twist him over into the liontamer. Cerberus uses his monster strength to keep on his back and then boots out, catching Steel in the top of the head and staggering him back….

PS:Goldman on the blindside…

Goldman slaps the back of Steel and he takes the legal position in the match. Goldman quickly climbs up the ropes and he waits for Cerberus to stand up….

JT:CROSSBODY!

Goldman takes Cerberus down with the huge crossbody but Cerberus amazingly rolls across the canvass and back onto his feet with JG in his grasps. He flips Goldman up onto his shoulders…

PS:F-5!

Goldman jumps out the back and he pushes Cerberus off the ropes, taking him down with a spinebuster as he comes back. Goldman then grabs his foe’s ankle….

JT:Anklelock…

PS:The referee is still down outside the ring….

Cerberus’ yells of pain fill the air as Goldman twists his ankle at an unnatural angle. The monster tries to scramble himself towards the ropes but Goldman clings on for dear life and pulls him back into the centre of the ring…

PS:Cerberus might just tap…

JT:But there is no referee….

Cerberus’ hand misses the ropes by inches and is dragged back by Goldman. The monster then turns on his back and uses his legs to push Goldman away. They both scramble back to their feet and Cerberus seizes his foe around the throat…

PS:CHOKESLAM!

Goldman dives out of the side of the attempted chokeslam and then runs off the ropes, coming back with serious momentum…

JT:SOLE SEARCHER!

The crowd show their appreciation as Goldman returns and drives his boot right into the face of Cerberus, causing the monster to stagger backwards and topple over the top rope, getting his arms caught in the ropes….

PS:Cerberus is trapped……OH MY!

The boos echo all around as Scorpion rolls back into the ring, with the steel bell in hand and crashes the weapon right across the back of Goldman’s head. The straight edge superstar holds his arms in the air and laughs before casting the weapon back out of the ring….

JT:And here comes the referee….this just isn’t right…

PS:Scorpion isn’t the legal man…

JT:I don’t think the referee realises….

………..2

……………………thr-Steel drags Scorpion off the cover!

PS:Amazing save from Geoff Steel there….

Steel grabs the legs of Scorpion and he slingshots him up into the air, causing Scorpion’s head to crash against the top of the ringpost. Scorpion staggers back around and Steel kicks him in the stomach….

JT:BLADECUTTER!

*Crowd boo furiously

PS:What the referee doesn’t see…

Steel is about to nail the piledriver when Scorpion drops to his knees and scores with a brutal low blow. Scorpion then runs off the ropes….

JT:ARIZONA BARK!

PS:Scorpion is about to see his name up in lights…

….2
…………………..foot on the ropes

*Crowd pop

JT:Scorpion cannot believe it….

PS:He got caught up in the moment….didn’t check the ropes…

Cerberus is still trying to tug himself free of the ropes as Scorpion gets back to his feet and he beckons for Steel to get back to his feet…..Steel is doubled up and looks in great pain as he stumbles up and Scorpion boots him in the stomach….

JT:DEATH STALKER!

PS:STEEL WORKS…….LOCKED IN!

Scorpion looks for the stunner but Steel counters with a full nelson slam and then immediately turns Scorpion over into the liontamer…Scorpion tries desperately to scramble for the ropes but Steel drags him back to the middle and drives his knee into the small of the back….

JT:Scorpion has nowehere to go….he is in excruciating pain…..

PS:Steel is a master of the submission art…

Scorpion tries once again to pull himself to the ropes and his fingertips brush the rope fibre before Steel pulls him back once again and really drives his knee down for ultimate impact….

JT:Scorpion has to tap out…..there is no other option for him here…..

Scorpion tries to turn his body and he manages to get tangled underneath the legs of Steel. Geoff tries to turn himself to initiate the submission properly, but this allows Scorpion to grab his head and drag him back down to the canvass….

PS:Small package…

…2
……shoulder up!

JT:Scorpion almost getting out of here with a victory…

They both get back to their feet and Scorpion lashes hard chops into the chest of Steel, as the former 6CW Champion responds with hard forearms to the face. They trade blows for a few moments before Scorpion rakes the eyes of his foe and then kicks him in the stomach….

PS:DEATH….

Steel pushes Scorpion off the ropes, blocking the spear, and then he bench presses his foe into the air as he comes back. The flashbulbs go off all around as Steel demonstrates his strength and then drops Scorpion onto his shoulders and drills him with a death valley driver…

JT:That is truly incredible….

PS:And straight back to the liontamer…

The crowd roar as Steel rolls across and grabs the legs of Scorpion, who is barely able to muster a fight. After a few seconds of jostling, Scorpion is back on his stomach and locked right back into the “steel works”. He tries to claw his way towards the ropes but Steel’s resolve is too strong and he keeps his foe in place…

JT:This is on a knife edge….

PS:Steel can sense the victory in the offing….

Cerberus manages to pull one hand free of the ropes and then frees himself completely as the crowd watch on anxiously. The monster climbs up onto the apron and steps back into the ring…

JT:HE TAPPED…..SCORPION TAPPED OUT!

The cheers erupt all around the arena as “Last resort” explodes out of the speakers and Steel releases the submission on Scorpion. Cerberus is stood with his eyes gazing at Steel, who looks back with fire burning….

PS:I don’t think Steel is going anywhere…

Cerberus continues to look at Steel and then backs off and drops over the ropes to the outside. Steel turns to his adoring fans and poses…

JT:I guess Cerberus is waiting for another day……

PS:Leaving this moment to belong to Geoff Steel….what a victory on his Ascension debut……Geoff Steel is ending tonight as the front runner…..the top dog….what a performance…

JT:We knew when Steel was signed that he was capable of great things,and tonight he proved it…..what just a damn minute….OH MY GOD!

Steel is on the ropes, drinking in the support of the crowd, when he suddenly turns around and Cerberus has Johnny Goldman by the throat on the outside. Steel looks down in an almost pleading manner before Cerberus draws his finger across his throat and chokeslams Goldman straight through the announce table…

PS:Johnny Goldman just got broken in half…..

JT:We need some medics….

PS:Geoff Steel might be top of the league tonight, but there is one man that is stealing all the headlines….the monster has been unleashed…

JT:God have mercy upon us all if Cerberus’ true colours are about to shine through….

Cerberus eyes glow with venom and then flames burst from all four turnbuckles. Scorpion has rolled from the ring and is slowly retreating up the rampway with a look of annoyance and confusion on his face. Medics are slowly filing down the ramp to check upon the lifeless Johnny Goldman.Geoff Steel is staring down from the top rope as Cerberus looks up at him, standing over Goldman in the wreckage of the table.

PS:I still cannot believe what we have witnessed here….was a great main event….but what an alarming conclusion…

JT:I saw first hand what Cerberus could do in 6CW……if he had found anywhere near that sort level of evil inside himself again then I really fear what is coming here on Ascension….

Ascension goes off the air with the cameras flashing back into the VIP area of the Birmingham Bowl. Miss Jessica is watching the screen with a vindictive smile upon her face. She then turns to her side and is passed a glass of champagne by the confident looking Jerome Dubois. They chink their glasses together and smile as the screen fades to black.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down