The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October

+15
JJJohnson
Amy
Nay
Mat
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
Good Golly I'm Olly
Marsh
TwisT
Steel
Cable
ncfc_Tooze
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
Paul Mac 6CW
Beer
19 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October - Page 2 Empty 6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October

Post by Beer Mon 01 Oct 2012, 9:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Match 1
Andre Licentia & Andreas Demios v Rasta & Killer

Match 2
Dopant Zero v Trevor Swann & Vortex

***Marshall Murdoch Addresses His Return***

Match 3
Mr Kenty & Nay Bother v Mike Hill & Kenji Hidari

Match 4
Hardcore Match
Logan Kincade v Hobo

Match 5
Lukas Takeo v James McManus

Match 6
Uryu Ishida v The Saint

Match 7
Chris Patricks v Blue Dragon

Main Event
8 Man Tag Team Match
Lex Hart, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord & Scorpion v JJ Johnson, Zach Corchia, Geoff Steel & TGA

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October - Page 2 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:28 pm

*Uryu smiles a little and looks at Saint*

Uryu: Wow...you really are rambling like Ric Flair too. Look at me, I am standing here in your face and you are so defensive that you actually resort to looking at me and placing your own recent failures onto me! Look at us recently, who has had more title opportunities? who has earned their shots? who has tried to be the best person they can be to everybody? Let me ask you, where have been your chances? where have been your opportunities? you lasted less time than I did in the Gold Rush, you have been a former shell of yourself for a very long time Saint!

*Uryu looks at Saint and sighs*

Uryu: I don't like you, heck I think deep down you don't like you. You do however, get my pity. See you in the ring.

*Uryu leaves the room, closing the door*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October - Page 2 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - Friday 5th October

Post by TwisT Thu 04 Oct 2012, 1:48 pm

Vortex scratches his head suddenly as if he has just remembered something and picks the microphone up again.

Vortex: I almost forgot. I should try and teach you something in my enlightened way. YOU ARE weak! YOU ARE losers! YOU ARE to be defeated!

Tsukasa and Kenzaki look around confused, and Kenzaki is about to speak when Vortex lifts a finger to his lips and shakes his head. Then he suddenly erupts with two words.

Vortex: YOU ARE!

He chucks the microphone down yet again and dares Dopant Zero to speak.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Thu 04 Oct 2012, 4:43 pm

Lex thinks for a second before turning to speak to Geoff Steel

LH: Are you just gonna stand there and let him talk about 6CW like that?

Lex whispers out loud to Scorpion

LH: Do you know who he is?

Lex has a massive smile across his face, he takes a step back leaning against the turnbuckle as Steel and Scorpion square up

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Thu 04 Oct 2012, 9:44 pm

Steel stares toe to toe with Scorpion for a few moments, a smile then comes across his face and he takes step back and turns his head towards Lex.

GS: I’m no fool Lex I know full well what you’re trying to do here, sure in the past I may have made a brash decision and made scorpion here feel a whole load of pain for the comments he’s just made. You see Lex I’ve learned from my experiences and I know to pick my battles more carefully than to just charge in at every fool who have ever said a bad word about myself or whichever company I choose to ply my trade in. I will admit the comments Scorpion here just made may have rubbed salt in an already open wound but what this clown doesn’t realise is 6WF would not be in the place it is today without 6CW constantly raising the bar.

Steel walks to the side of the ring, climbs out the ring down the steel steps and walks around the outside area still looking towards the men in the ring. He begins to slowly walk up the ramp backwards before stopping.

GS: You see Lex you’ve become to stale and predictable, sure I have may fallen for your old tricks before but there is nothing you could do now that would surprise, you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. What I’m doing now Lex is removing myself from the equation to save you the embarrassment of making more false promises that you are just not going to be able to back up, Its making me feel uneasy just listening to you.

As for you Scorpy I would have your spoon at the ready and be prepared to eat some humble pie come Friday, When you’re bloodied and bruised and myself and Zach are standing over you as part of the winning team maybe then you will come to realise how wrong you are about the rejects you claim 6CW superstars to be.

Geoff turns around now and begins to make his way further up the ramp before turning one last time.

GS: Oh one last thing Lex this isn’t me taking the cowards way out it’s not in my nature, on contrary this is me giving Lex Hart a taste of his own medicine for once leaving you in that ring bitter and twisted to stew over things for a while longer.

Steel then turns around and exits to the backstage to cheers form the packed crowd.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri 05 Oct 2012, 1:40 am

Dopant Zero Promo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Tsukasa and Kenzaki looks on at the Freeweight Champion. Kenzaki cuts Vortex off)

Kenzaki- Are you done??

(Kenzaki pauses as Vortex looks on)

Kenzaki- Vortex in case you haven't realize the only reason why your still a champion in this company because you haven't beat anyone that lived up to their own hype!

(Vortex looks at his Freeweight Championship)

Kenzaki- The only reason why you're the longest reigning Freeweight Champion is because you haven't faced us!

(Vortex looks on)

Kenzaki- As of now that title doesn't even men anything you might as well retire it! What matters most is Dopant Zero becoming the Tag Team Champions and in case you haven't noticed Vortex! Those that get in our way is going to end up in the emergency room!

(Vortex looks intimidated)

Kenzaki- We could care less about you and Trevor Swann who just the European Championship to Team Japan! He's irrelevant! No one cares for that trash Trevor Swann! And no one cares for a nobody champion like yourself!

(Kenzaki looks annoyed)

Kenzaki- So Friday we're going to destroy Trevor Swann and take him out! Then you will be all by yourself and we will make sure you leave that ring crippled!

(Tsukasa takes the mic from Kenzaki as he stares at the Freeweight Title)

Tsukasa- One day... I know it's not now but I will be the 6WF Freeweight Champion..As of now my only focus is the tag team titles!

(Tsukasa continues to stare at the Freeweight Championship)

Tsukasa- Vortex I don't know if you know what it feels like to be obsessed with gold! What it feels like to be obsessed with winning matches! With winning Championships!

(Tsukasa walks out the ring and walks up the ramp towards Vortex)

Tsukasa- Vortex! You are a walking target! You are prey and I am the predator. Get out of my way so before I end you! Before Dopant Zero put you in the hospital and you will be forced to vacant that title!

(Vortex looks amused as Tsukasa looks hungry)

Tsukasa- You are standing infront of my ladder to success! I want to take you out personally so I can climb that ladder and grab that brass ring! I want to achieve what I told myself through 11 months of hardwork! I will be a 6WF Tag Team Champion!

(Tsukasa drops the mic as Vortex and Tsukasa stares face to face...scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 05 Oct 2012, 8:46 am

Lex turns to Scorpion after Steel has left the ringside area

LH: Now look what you've done!!!!

Scorpion looks confused

LH: Well did you not hear him before he left????

Scorpion shrugs his shoulders

LH: If I were you I'd be worried for Friday.......I think you've made an enemy there Scorpion (Lex breathes a sigh of relief)

Lex climbs back through the ropes and jumps down to the floor

LH:So glad i'm not you right now

Lex slowly walks back up to the ramp, wiping his brow and shaking his head

RJ: Well folks the most delusional man in professional wrestling is back in 6WF
We have seen the many faces of Lex Hart tonight and make no mistake he hasn't changed one bit
Lex Hart will do what ever it takes to get what he wants and in my opinion 6WF is a worse place since he has returned

Lex reaches the top of the ramp and turns to face the crowd and Scorpion still in the ring - Lex is grinning like a cheshire cat

LH: It's good to be back!!!!!!

CROWD - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex bows to the crowd and walks through the curtain to the backstage area

The camera refocuses on the ringside area where Scorpion is still standing in the ring

The crowd change tact

6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF 6WF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scorpion stands looking out to the crowd

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2