The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 5th October

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 5th October Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 5th October

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Lockdown goes to air with a video replaying some of the key moments from Destiny. Various parts of the 6WF World Title match, with all three men coming close to winning before finally showing Cassius Zhi winning the world title and stood tall.

JJ Johnson is shown stood in the middle of the ring at the start of Gold Rush. Various competitors are shown joining the match, such as Hero and Abe Abercorn. Some of the returnees and new stars are shown on the screen, such as Marshall Murdoch, Lex Hart and Geoff Steel. The Consultancy and Takeo are shown in their spells of dominance, Chris Patricks is shown entering the match and then The Saint coming in at number 30.

Finally the final 5 men are shown, and all of their eliminations until once more JJ Johnson is the sole man left in the ring.

"Rest in pieces" plays out through the speakers and pyrotechnics go off at the top of the stage as Lockdown goes live to air at the Birmingham Bowl! The camera pans to the commentary desk to show RJ and Michael Wire.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl! Welcome to the first 6WF Lockdown since an historic night at Destiny where we saw a new world champion crowned in Cassius Zhi and a new N01 contender in JJ Johnson, who won the gold rush from number 1 in the match.

MW:Undoubtedly one of the most amazing nights in 6WF history, it was not just those matches, there was so much more happening on that night. We saw Trevor Swann lose the European Title, a brutal Hardcore match and plenty of other action within the Gold Rush match.

RJ:Let's not forget about all the returnees in the match, and some of those men are in action tonight in our Main Event. We have so much action in store for you tonight, let's get it started.

The camera shows the various signs in the crowd:

"DON'T KILL 6WF LEX"
"KILLER > HERO"
"TRIPLE J RULES...ALWAYS!"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"NAY RULES"
"#wristslapped"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 5th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 5th October

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:27 pm

The crowd are buzzing but soon fill the arena with a chorus of boo's as 'Monster' by Skillet hits and The Saint strolls out on to the ramp...

RJ: Oh my, The Saint does not look happy, Mike!

MW: Would you be? He was the nailed on favourite to win. He was number 30, at least that's what we all thought. He had to face 5 more entrants and then faced the indignity of being eliminated by his old partner, Chris Patricks.

The Saint grabs a mic and slowly walks up the steps, taking in the hostility from the crowd. He stands centre of the ring, he slides his trademark sunglasses to the top of his head and smirks as the crowd chant for JJ Johnson....

TS: You know, it would be so easy to come out here and claim what happened at Destiny was some twisted act of Karma, but I think it's clear for all to see that The Saint got screwed over.

*Crowd Pop*

TS: I've been here enough years to see my fair share of underhanded crowd pandering. But not at the expense of me. Regardless of how you wanna look at it, The Saint should have been the last man in that Gold Rush. Whether its number thirty or number thirty five. See The Saint should be standing here with his ticket to the main event of Born In Fire. I should be stood here on the verge of completing my ascension. An ascension that started when I took out Cassius. Now look how times have changed. My beating set the catalyst for that lunatic to go on and win the world championship.

Some would call it fate. The Saint; the best damn thing in this company, all but nailed on to win the Gold Rush, Cassius Zhi the World Champ, it's all set to go full circle, a passing of the torch, a rematch to end rematches at the grandest stage of them all, but instead, your pathetic, perverted love of blaxpoitation got you your precious JJ Johnson instead. A match for all but me to salivate over.

RJ: Not bitter at all it would seem. What the hell is his problem?

TS: I've walked over JJ Johnson and Zhi in the last nine months. Nobody has been able to touch me, but yet again it's me at the bottom of the pecking order. I've had enough of week after week excelling above the rest of this hapless roster. I'm sick of carrying this company without any recognition. I'm sick of disrespectful, uncultured, wannabes like TGA walking in and calling the shots. Let me square things up for you. The only godsent thing around her is me and I want what's due to me. I want to be where I deserve to be. So Abercorn, I want you to drag your sorry ass out here and announce me the number one contender to the 6WF Undisputed Title...

MW: Wow! The Saint making a big statement here tonight....

RJ: Indeed he is, and I think he's about to get and answer....

MW: But not from who he thought!

The crowd raise the roof as 'Just Close Your Eyes' blasts through the speakers and TGA strolls on to the stage with a purpose. He heads straight for the ring....

TGA: Uncultured wannabe, huh? You sure about that, cause last time I checked there wasn't a single soul on this roster who wants to be in your shoes. I mean come on, you've beaten Cassius and JJ and you STILL can't buy a ticket to the main event. Even Uryu's had a better shot than you.

TGA enters the ring and smiles at Saint....

TGA: Your stock is so low that they couldn't rely on you to close out the Gold Rush, they had to ask not one, not two, not three, not four but five.....FIVE men to come in after you!

*Crowd Pop*

TGA: I didn't walk in and call any shots, Saint. The Board, McGraw, they practically begged me. I could've had them carry me to the ring if I wanted. I got what I wanted because I'm a bigger commodity than you. I'm a bigger household name. I draw; something you've not done in four years. My return had the audience talking about it and some still do.

And that's why you can come out here and beg for a title match all you want, but you won't get it. It's not what these fans want. It's not what the board want and it sure as hell isn't what I want.

Crowd: TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA!

TGA: I've been Mr Main Event since I walked back in, and as the man who was pinned at Destiny, you can bet your ass I'm first in line....

RJ: Well this was inevitable...

TGA turns and looks up the ramp as 'Rain Wizard' kicks in and the crowd return to boo's as Crime Lord marches down the ramp....

MW: I have a feeling the former world champion might have to something to say about who gets the first shot at Cassius....

Crime Lord steps in the ring, staring at both men.....

CL: So let me get this straight? A man who has done nothing of note over the last year suddenly thinks he's first in line, and the man who hasn't managed to beat me in his last 3 attempts also thinks he's first in line?

Saint and TGA nod....

CL: Are you crazy?!? You both seem to be forgetting that as the former world champion and the man who was blatantly screwed at Destiny that if anyone is first in line it's me. I also have a rematch clause that I am more than happy to invoke.

If Cassius can only beat me by handcuffing me to the ropes then he's gonna be the shortest reigning champion in history. I WILL NOT be screwed over. I'm the man who finally brought some prestige back to this belt, and I'll be damned if in gonna have that taken away from me be some shuddering lunatic!

Crime Lord begins pacing the ring in frustration as the crowd boo. Saint raise the mic but is cut off as 'Carry On My Wayward Son' rips through the speakers and Abe Abercorn walks on to the stage to a huge ovation....

RJ: A huge ovation for the Co- General Manager of Lockdown. I wonder what his thoughts on this situation are?

The three men in the ring all stare up the ramp...

AA: Well isn't this a conundrum, gentleman? You see where it's difficult to make a clear cut decision as to which one of you has actually earned the shot?

Crime Lord, whilst you may have been unjustly handcuffed against your will, generally, the rematch clause is rarely taken into effect in a triple threat scenario. And given that you weren't the man to be pinned, your claim is somewhat mute compared to others.

Saint and TGA smile at a visibly annoyed Crime Lord...

AA: As for you Saint. Surprise entrants in the Gold Rush are hardly new. And whilst your acheivements in the last 9 months are somewhat impressive, it's difficult to envisage just hopw you can claim to be number one contender without any form of match....

Crime Lord smirks back at Saint...

AA:: That just leaves you, Teej. Yes, you were the man who was pinned, and admittedly, your claims far outway your rivals. But, Crime Lord and Saint both make valid points. There is only so many times you can simply walk into the main event. So, we have ourselves a predicament. Although, it's one i'm going to easily solve. In the absence of Danny McGraw, i'm going to name the main event for War right here, right now....

RJ: This could be a big one, Mike!

AA: At War, it will be, Cassius Zhi...........versus.....

Abe pauses for a second.....

AA: Crime Lord......

Crowd: Booooooooooo!!!

AA: Versus...............The Saint........

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

AA: Versus.......................TGA!!!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AA: In a classic, Battle Royale elimination format.

RJ: WHOA! What a huge main event!

The three men in the rign begin taunting and mouthing at each other....

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW: LISTEN TO THAT OVATION!!!

'Remember The Name' by Fort Minor blares from the speakers as JJ Johnson strolls onto the stage. He smiles down the ramp as the crowd chant his name.

RJ: There he is, the man who will main event Born In Fire against the winner of that Battle Royale, JJ Johnson!

JJ takes the mic from Abe, shaking his hand....

JJ: I jus' wan to come ou' here and jus' remind you three that no matter what happens, JJ Johnson gon' be ready an' waiting to kick your ass all o'er Born In Fire, Baby!!!

*Crowd Pop*

JJ: I bided my time., i took my beatings' and i walked through 34 other men to get my shot. And i'm damn sure gon' enjoy it....

JJ stares down the ramp with intent as Abe takes the mic....

AA: Now, this gives me an idea....seeing as you already have your guaranteed shot, and with the history between these 4 men, i think it's important that we make sure whatever transpires in that ring is completely controlled. So, in addition, i'm making you, JJ, the special guest referee for the world title match at War!

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: WOW! JJ Johnson is gonna be the man in the middle! He could decide his opponent at Born In Fire! What an announcement.

Abe walks off the stage smiling as Lockdown heads to commercial with JJ grinning wildly on the stage.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Match 1
Andre Licentia & Andreas Demios v Rasta & Killer

RJ: Tag team action up first here on Lockdown in what I would describe as an interesting contest.

MW: You’re very optimistic RJ, I’d suggest it was going to be an absolute walk in the park for two of the hottest prospects in 6WF, Andre Licentia and Andreas Demios.

RJ: It won’t be easy against two of 6WF’s cult heroes, Rasta and Killer.

MW: Don’t lie RJ. You know it will be easy.

“Buffalo soldier” hits, and Rasta walks out onto the ramp to a huge reception from the fans. The cheers continue as “I AM KILLER” flashes across the titantron, Killer walks out to the ramp. He slaps hands with Rasta, the two men then step into the ring.

RJ: The fans certainly love this pair!

“Can’t be touched” hits and the crowd boo as Andreas Demios steps out onto the ramp. He stops at the top while golden fireworks go off just in front of him. As they stop he poses with one arm fully tensed alongside his head. He begins his walk down the ramp sometimes berating the pathetic fans who try to touch him.

He waits at the bottom of the ramp as All of the lights turn out and the crowd are treated to “Montagues and Capulets” by Prokofiev. Slow moving lights of silver roam across the front of the stage before “O Fortuna” by Orff roars into life. Andre Licentia walks out dressed in a long black robe and a black mask before removing both and standing with his arms wide a part, fireworks exploding behind him. He saunters down to the ring ignoring the fans.

RJ: We’ve seen these two working together to beat down on Javier Grace before, now it seems they are willing to become a fully fledged tag team.

MW: It’s always good for two rookie to team together, particularly two as talented as these men.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Demios starts off for his side. He locks up with Killer, he quickly places him into an armbar. Killer tries to fight but Demios throws him down with an arm drag. Killer rolls up and Demios flapjacks him into the canvas. Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Demios quickly tags in Licentia. They hit a double gutbuster, Licentia then whips Killer straight into a big clothesline from Demios. Killer stumbles up and Licentia nails a trouble in Paradise. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Licentia lifts up Killer, he puts him on his shoulders and then nails a green bay plunge. Licentia lifts up Killer, he whips him to the corner and re-tags Demios. Licentia nails a running knee, Demios hits a series of 5 punches. Licentia then lifts up Killer in a powerbomb position as Demios flies off the top rope hitting a flying clothesline!

MW: Great double team work from these two!

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Demios waits for Killer to rise, he then sets up for the From Above but Killer shoves him to the corner. Killer tags in Rasta, the crowd pop as Rasta nails a running bulldog. Demios rolls up, Rasta attempts a dropkick only for Demios to step back and Rasta hit his head on the mat.

RJ: Unlucky for Rasta, Demios read that move well.

Rasta rolls up and Demios this time connects with the From Above. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Demios tags in Licentia. Demios nails a German suplex, and Licentia follows up with a German suplex of his own! He lifts up Rata and drills him to the mat with a big powerbomb!

Ref: 1..........2...........Kick out!

Rasta barely kicks out, Licentia allows him to rise before nailing a 720 DDT! Rasta is dragged to his feet by Licentia, he tags in Demios who nails fate on his Rasta.

Ref: 1...................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: It was only Rasta and Killer, but that was a seriously impressive tag team performance from Demios and Licentia.

RJ: They were completely dominant.

*Demios and Licentia celebrate in the centre of the ring, stood over their opponents.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:31 pm

*Uryu is shown backstage in his locker-room, the crowd him loudly. Uryu has his laptop out on the table, the screen flashes and Skype pops up;

“Incoming Call-Clarissa”

*Uryu quickly clicks accept, the crowd cheer and Uryu smiles as Clarissa is seen on the screen.

Uryu: Hi babe, how are you?

Clarissa: I’m good, how are you?

Uryu: I’d be better if you were here Clarissa supporting me. I mean you weren’t there at Destiny were you?

Clarissa: Erm...no I wasn’t baby, sorry.

Uryu: Why weren’t you there Clarissa? That could have been the biggest night of my life and my girlfriend wasn’t there to see it?

Clarissa: I’m really, really sorry Uryu. I just couldn’t...I just couldn’t face being at a pay per view. You know that’s where it happened...

*Clarissa’s bottom lip seems to be quivering...

Uryu: Don’t cry please...

Clarissa: I’m not going to cry Uryu, and don’t you worry about me, I’ll be there tonight seeing you beat The Saint.

*Uryu smiles.

Uryu: See you later then!

*He closes the laptop down and leaves the room.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Match 2
Dopant Zero v Trevor Swann & Vortex

RJ: Tag team action for you next on Lockdown.

MW: These two teams had very mixed fortunes at Destiny. The Consultancy pairing of Swann and Vortex in fact had mixed fortunes themselves. Swann lost his European Title but Vortex managed to defeat Kenty and keep a hold of the Freeweight Belt.

RJ: Whilst once more Dopant Zero were unsuccessful in their quest to capture tag team gold, losing in triple threat action to Blade and Dragon, with the team of Chaos and McManus also involved.

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and Trevor Swann storms out onto the ramp, he is looking angry as he stands waiting at the top of the ramp as “Breathe” plays out, a plume of green smoke fills the ramp and Vortex steps out onto the ramp with the title around his waist. The two men stride to the ring.

MW: Vortex is now the senior man in this team, he will have to lead by example tonight in there.

RJ: We know Swann is a very capable performer, I do wonder how they will cope against two men who’ve been a team their whole career.

“Shook ones” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Dopant Zero walk out onto the ramp. Nogami leaps up in front of Yagurama who stands with his arms wide as pyro’s go off around them. They then stride down to the ring, Nogami springboards in and Yagurama steps over the top rope.

MW: They didn’t win Sunday but they are fast becoming two of my favourite wrestlers. There style is absolutely fantastic to watch.

RJ: Expect lots of quick tags in this match, Dopant Zero will look to use the tag team wrestling background to nullify the individual threat of these two men.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Vortex and Kenzaki Nogami. They lock up and Vortex easily backs Nogami against the ropes, Vortex whips Nogami across the ring but he nails a Tornado kick on the rebound! Vortex staggers to his feet and Nogami attempts a pele kick which Vortex side-steps.

Nogami lands on his feet but the freeweight champion scoops him onto his shoulders and connects with a running samoan drop! Vortex hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.Kick out!

Nogami kicks out only for Vortex to immediately start a ground and pound offence on Nogami. He pummels away with a series of fists to the face until finally the referee has to step in and drag Vortex away. Nogami tries to roll to the corner but Vortex drags him back.

He catapults Nogami into a neutral corner, sending him head first into the turnbuckle. Vortex then steps back before nailing a big splash! Nogami slumps down and Vortex hooks the leg once again.

MW: Vortex absolutely dominant early on here.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Vortex lifts up Nogami but is stunned by a capoeira kick, Vortex falls backwards and Nogami nails a running kick pressing Vortex into the ropes. He then whips him out across the ring and connects with a leaping hurracanrana on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

Vortex kicks out, Nogami attempts a roundhouse kick but Vortex blocks and then nails a big T-Bone suplex. He tags in Trevor Swann who goes up top...

RJ: Moonsault!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Swann lifts up Nogami and goes for a neckbreaker but Nogami blocks and then hits a neckbreaker of his own. He quickly makes the tag to Yagurama, he steps in and hits a backbreaker on Swann, which Nogami follows up with a running dropkick! Cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

MW: There’s the double-teaming we talked about!

Yagurama stands over Swann menacingly, as he rises he nails a big belly to belly throw on the former European Champion. Swann stumbles up and runs at Yagurama who hits a running shoulderbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Yagurama drops a couple of knees into the back, he then lifts up Swann and hits a German suplex. He tags Nogami, he goes to the outside before launching into the ring and hitting a springboard missile dropkick!

Ref: 1..........2..........Kick out!

Nogami brings Swann to the corner, again he tags Yagurama. He hits a big running splash, Nogami follows up with a dropkick! Swann stumbles forward and Yagurama attempts a belly to belly which Swann counters with a reverse STO!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Both men are down in the middle of the ring...

MW: Swann really needs a tag here.

Swann gets to his feet, he looks over to Vortex and then down at Yagurama before deciding to continue the offensive. He lifts up Yagurama and hits a running lariat. Yagurama falls to the corner, Swann goes for the baseball slide but Yagurama rolls away! Swann crashes into the steel ring post!

Yagurama drags him back and then drills him to the canvas with a big spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Yagurama goes to the corner, he waits for Swann to rise before going for a spear. Swann leapfrogs, Yagurama turns around and Swann goes for a DDT but Yagurama blocks and counters with a knee to the gut.

He goes for a Japanese Thunder bomb but Swann drops down the back and nails a reverse DDT into a spin out neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2...........Kick out!

Yagurama kicks out, Swann goes up top...

RJ: Swann dive...

MW: He slipped!

Swann slips on the top rope but composes himself. He then flies off but Yagurama easily rolls away in time! He tags in Nogami who stomps down on Swann, he then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Nogami Splash!

Ref: 1...............2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*Dopant Zero get to their feet in celebration, Vortex looks down at Swann angrily.

RJ: Swann looked really off form tonight, he missed a couple of trademark moves.

MW: Vortex isn’t happy about it either!

*Vortex picks up his freeweight title and leaves the ring, staring back at Swann angrily.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:37 pm

*The camera pans backstage and shows Marshall Murdoch.

MW: Here’s Marshall Murdoch, and he’s about to come to the ring to talk about his return in the gold rush match.

RJ: That was a huge shock to see Marshall back, and his attack on Abercorn was even more surprising.

*Murdoch approaches the curtain when Crime Lord steps into his path. Murdoch attempts to side step but Crime Lord again steps in front of him.

Marshall: Can I help you?

Crime Lord: Don’t act stupid with me Marshall. I know that it was you who cost me that world title match.

Marshall: I’m sorry but you’ve lost me there Crime Lord. To me it just looked like you didn’t pin someone whilst Cassius did.

Crime Lord: It was you behind those video’s. All of last month video’s played of someone in the Church, and then one played in my match and then you returned! Who the hell else could it possibly be Marshall? Why don’t you just admit to it, it’ll solve me a lot of time.

Marshall: You seem to be forgetting Crime Lord that I am not a part of a Church anymore, you have no control over me whatsoever Crime Lord. I don’t answer to Hero, to Clarke James and definitely not to you.

Crime Lord: Marshall I will prove it was you, and then you’ll be wishing that you admitted it was you earlier.

*Marshall just smiles and walks off, he is about to head to the ring when The Consultant approaches him.

Consultant: Marshall, sorry to cut you off so close to going out there but Danny McGraw needs to see you urgently so he’s cutting the segment.

*The Consultant nods at Marshall in a knowing manner, Murdoch smirks and then follows The Consultant.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:38 pm

RJ: Ladies and gentleman, welcome back to a tag match that has so much background......

MW:......and a lot of anger.

RJ: That's right Michael. We have Kenji Hidari, the newly crowned European champion teaming up with the returning Mike Hill who signed a contract with 6WF just a few nights previously. And their opponents are Nay Bother and Mr Kenty.

MW: Two big losers at Destiny.

RJ: This battle has the added spice of Nay and Hill having swapped barbs at Destiny and of course Hill being the reason Nay was eliminated from Gold Rush.

MW: Match is poised nicely RJ. Certainly Nay and Kenty have a lot to prove.

“The Essence” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Kenji Hidari strides out onto the ramp with the European title around his waist. He looks around at the crowd before sprinting and then sliding under the bottom rope. He leaps to his feet and paces the ring waiting impatiently for the match to begin.

RJ: The European champion in his first match up after that epic win at Destiny.

The Next Big Thing' by 1208 comes on the speakers and Mike Hill struts down the ramp. He thinks of slapping the fans hands before shaking his head and spitting in disgust. He stands on the apron and a pyro goes off at the top of the stage before spring boarding into the ring.

MW: If you disregard his brief involvement in the Gold Rush, this is Hill's first match since coming back to 6WF. And boy has he a point to prove.

I Fought the Law’ fills the arena and the crowd give a big cheer as Nay Bother appears at the top of the ramp. The crowd are chanting his name as he walks down the ramp, intense and ready for the match. Mike Hill slides to the outside and watches Nay enter the ring, glaring at him.

RJ: Nay and Hill staring daggers at each other.

“Turn up the Trouble” plays out as the crowd pops hugely for the arrival of Mr Kenty. The lights in the arena then go down and a single spotlight illuminates the centre of the stage as Nay Bother leans against a turnbuckle. Kenty shouts to the fans who give a good response, as he marches purposefully to the ring, before rolling under the bottom rope and standing in the centre of the ring. A microphone then descends from the rafters and Mr Kenty grabs it before waiting for the crowd noise to die down before speaking.

Kenty: Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, tonight I weigh in at 230lbs, hailing from Buckinghamshire, England, I am....... MRRRRR KENNNNNNNNN............

RJ: Oh!

Suddenly Hidari runs at Kenty and boots him in the gut before he can finish his catchphrase. The microphone ascends and the house lights come back up as Hidari and Kenty brawl in the centre of ring. Mike Hill slides in the ring and is about to join in but Nay Bother gets to him first and chases him out the ring. Kenty fights back against Kenji and hits him with some punches that knock him to the ropes and then out of the ring. Both Hidari and Hill stand on the outside staring at Kenty and Nay who are beckoning them to come in and fight.

RJ: An explosive start to this tag team match!

The referee gets Nay and Kenty to go to one corner of the ring, while Hidari and Hill climb onto the apron on the other side. Nay enters the ring and shouts at Hill to face him. Hill just smirks at him and whispers in Hidari's ear, who then enters the ring himself. The two men square up as the referee gets the bell to ring.

MW: Let's go!

Nay and Hidari lock up, and Kenji kicks Nay in the gut and catches him with a DDT. He rebounds off the ropes and hits a legdrop before going for a pin.

Nay kicks out and Kenji continues his fast pace by whipping Nay to the ropes and hitting him with a drop kick. He quickly jumps onto the second rope before dropping a knee to Nay's stomach. He goes for the pin again.

RJ: Another kick out from Nay.

MW: Kenji showing his quickness and seemingly wanting to get this match finished early.

Hidari lifts Nay to his feet and whips him to the turnbuckle. He follows with a running knee strike but Nay moves out of the way and Kenji crashes into the turnbuckle and staggers back. Nay runs across the ring and slams Kenji with a running bulldog. He starts stomping on Kenji and shouting at Hill as he does so.
He then grabs Kenji by the hair and lifts him to his feet, before pointing at Hill. Nay hits Kenji with a hard triple suplex, glaring at Hill before each one.

RJ: Nay wants Hill to feel those suplexes not the European champion.

Hill just smirks at Nay, who goes over to Kenty and tags him in. Nay whips Kenji into Kenty who hits a big boot that nearly takes Kenji's head off. Kenty goes for the pin.

Kenji kicks out. Kenty raises him up and hits some knife edge chops that knock Hidari to the turnbuckle. He turns Kenji around and sits on the turnbuckle. He then lays him across his shoulders and lands a rolling fireman's carry slam from the middle rope. Kenty quickly gets up and goes for the pin.

RJ: Near fall there!

Kenty gets Kenji to his feet and signals to the crowd.

MW: Mic Check!

Kenty goes for his finishing move but Kenji wiggles free and hits a dropkick to Kenty's knee. He quickly goes down to the floor clutching his leg. Kenji manages to stagger across the ring and tag in Mike Hill.

MW: Look at the smile on Hill's face! Kenty is helpless.

Hill wanders around Kenty before dropping an elbow on his leg. He follows up with another one, playing up the crowd as he does so.

RJ: If 6WF needed reminding how arrogant Mike Hill can be, they are seeing evidence here tonight!

MW: Welcome home Mike!

Hill lifts Kenty up and immediately jumps on his shoulders and hits a Hill-a-can-rana. He stomps on the prone Kenty some more before slowly walking to the side and hitting a Hill Walk standing shooting star press. He goes for the pin.

RJ: Kenty kicks out!

Hill grabs Kenty's legs and drops a knee in between them. He grabs Kenty by the hair and points to Nay, who shouts back at him.

RJ: Hill doing what Nay did earlier.

Hill then quickly jumps in the air and slams Kenty down to the canvas with a standing tornado DDT. He gets up slowly and drags Kenty by the leg to near the corner. He then casually climbs the turnbuckle before signalling to the crowd.

MW: Mike Time!

Hill takes a little while before launching himself off the turnbuckle with a 450 splash. He mocks the crowd and shouts "its over" before hooking Kenty's leg.

RJ: No! Kenty has so much fight!

Hill is angry and shouts at the referee. He gets up and stomps on Kenty's head before tagging in Kenji who immediately climbs the turnbuckle and hits a big elbow drop on Kenty. He doesn't go for the pin, but raises Kenty up and hits a belly to belly suplex that sends Kenty flying across the ring. Kenji quickly gets to his feet, runs across the ring and jumps onto the turnbuckle.

RJ: Epic Moonsault! Nooooooooo!

As Kenji launches himself backwards, Kenty manages to roll out of the way and Hidari lands on the mat with a sickening thud. The crowd cheer for Kenty as he crawls over to Nay. Kenji starts to do the same towards Hill. Kenji manages to tag Hill first who rushes across the ring to get to Kenty. Kenty however just manages to get to Nay and makes the hot tag. The crowd explode as the two rivals are in the ring at the same time.

RJ: This is what people wanted to see!

Nay runs up to Hill, who starts to step backwards. Nay stays in the centre of the ring and lifts his hands up, shouting at Hill to come towards him. Hill looks around at the crowd who are cheering for Nay to get him. Suddenly, Hill backs right off and slaps Hidari on the shoulder, while he was busy scrambling to his feet in the corner. Hill then exits the ring, and stares at Nay on the outside, mocking him.

RJ: I don't believe it! What a coward!

MW: Tactics RJ......tactics!

Nay watches Hill start to walk up the ramp and lifts his hands in the air as if to say "what gives" and trash talking him. Hill just shoo's him away as he continues to walk backwards up the aisle.

RJ: Look out!!!!!!!!!!

While Nay is busy watching Hill, Kenji suddenly enters the ring, turns Nay around and boots him in the stomach.

MW: Kenji Hidari is the legal man!!!

RJ: Genshin!!!!!

Kenji lifts Nay onto his shoulders and slams him down with the fireman carry gutbuster. He quickly goes for the pin.

3!

RJ: He got him!!!!

Kenji rolls out of the ring, grabs his belt and celebrates with Hill on the ramp, while laughing at Nay. Kenty hobbles over to Nay and checks him out while they both stare at the two men on the aisle.

MW: Hill's distraction caused Nay and Kenty to lose this match!

RJ: That is twice now that Hill has managed to get the better of Nay with foul means!

Hill and Hidari lift their arms up in celebration while the crowd boo.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 pm

MW: I can’t wait for this next match up RJ, it’s going to be barbaric!

RJ: You’re definitely right there Mike, the Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade, just days after his gruelling title defence against Blue Dragon and Nay Bother, faces off against the former World Champion Hobo, but in a match that both men are familiar with, a Hardcore match.

“Don’t Fear the Reaper” plays out as the fans pop loudly as Hobo walks out onto the stage. Hobo smiles at the reaction he gets from the fans before walking down the ramp, tagging fans hands as he goes down to the ring. Hobo looks under the ring for a second, before shaking his head and rolling into the ring and waiting for his opponent.

“DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED" Plays out over the speakers, as the guitars hit red and blue pyros explode as Logan walks out onto the top of the ramp to deafening boos from the crowd. Logan raises his Hardcore Title belt over his head and screams to the fans as he walks down to the ring, never taking his eyes off of Hobo. Logan stops at the ring and the two men stare one another down for a moment, before Hobo starts to beckon Logan into the ring.

MW: Oh man, Logan is going to tear apart this old tramp the moment he gets a chance.

Logan slides into the ring and swings his championship belt at the head of Hobo, but Hobo ducks and then starts to hammer at Logan Kincade with multiple body and head shots. The referee calls for the opening bell as he realises he won’t separate the two men, as Hobo continues his early onslaught. Logan then pushes Hobo away, and runs at him for an attack, but Hobo backdrops Logan over his shoulder as the fans continue to get behind Hobo. Hobo then stomps on Logan’s head a couple of times, before lifting him up and then hitting a hard body slam. Hobo then runs across the ring and on his return hits a leg drop across the head and neck of Logan, before quickly again going back to his punches to the head of Logan. Hobo finally gets off of Logan and seems slightly confused as to what to do next, before he waits for Logan to get back to his feet, before going in and hitting a couple of knife edge chops to the chest of Logan, then kneeing Logan in the gut and quickly following up with a jumping leg drop across the back of the head of Logan, who again is left dazed on the mat. Hobo then watches as Logan pulls himself across the ring and up into the corner, as Hobo then smiles before charging in to hit the Bum Rush to Logan in the corner, who falls back out onto his back after the impact. Hobo then covers Logan.

Kick out.

Logan kicks out and Hobo looks frustrated, before again looking to the outside of the ring, rolling to the outside and going under the ring apron. Hobo then reappears shortly after, before throwing a chair and trash can full of weapons into the ring. Hobo then rolls back in and picks up the chair, before waiting for Logan to get up, then charges Logan with the chair. Logan though sees Hobo’s attack early on, and lifts his foot up, booting the chair into Hobo’s face and flooring him. Logan then falls to his knees and starts to pummel the head of Hobo with hard right hands, in retaliation for the earlier attack by Hobo on Logan. Logan keeps punching until he gets up from the floor and then starts to boot Hobo on the floor, an insane expression coming across the face of Logan. Logan then goes to the corner and with all his power rips the turnbuckle pad off of the turnbuckle, before dragging Hobo over to the corner, then lifting him up and smashing his head into the exposed turnbuckle. Logan shouts at Hobo, before again driving Hobo’s head into the steel and then does it for a third time, as blood starts to trickle down Hobo’s forehead. Logan then lifts up Hobo and fully, puts him onto his shoulders and hits a Samoan drop to Hobo. Logan’s look of anger has now turned to disgust as he Hobo begins to try and pull himself off of the mat and to his feet. Logan though kicks Hobo in the ribs as he gets to his knees, so Hobo is sent back down to the mat. Logan then backs across the ring, before walking back in and hitting a knee drop across the back of Hobo’s head, forcing him down into the pool of blood slowly accumulating on the mat. Logan then lifts Hobo by the waist from the ground and holds him in mid-air for a second, before finally flipping him up onto his shoulders and hitting a devastating powerbomb down to the mat. Logan into the cover.

Kick out.

RJ: You may love Hobo or you may hate him, but you can’t deny his guts, and he’s showing them right now.

MW: Yeah, but if he’s not careful, everyone’s going to literally see his guts by the end of this match.

Logan looks angrily back up at the referee before getting to his feet and hitting a hard stomp to the face of Hobo, to keep him down on the mat. Logan goes over to the trash can and pulls out a kendo stick and smiles menacingly as he walks back toward Hobo. Logan then crashes the stick across the mid-section of Hobo, who curls up after the impact, as Logan then continues to smack the stick across the back and ribs of Hobo, trying to inflict as much punishment as he can. Logan drops the stick and lifts up Hobo, before tying his arms in the ring ropes and delivers a couple of punches to the head, before walking over to the trash can and emptying the rest of its contents and walking over towards Hobo. Logan then raises it above his head and goes to smash it across the head of Hobo, but Hobo at the last second lands a kick straight to the crotch of Logan, who drops the can and walks back in pain. Hobo manages to get free from the ropes and then picks up the trash can before charging Logan, but Logan sidesteps Hobo and throws him over the top rope. Logan quickly follows behind and then picks up the trash can on the outside of the ring and smashes it across the spine of Hobo repeatedly. Logan then picks up Hobo and puts him in a lifting bear hug submission hold, shaking Hobo slightly to try and wear him down even more. Logan then charges forward and smashes Hobo back first across the ring post, before turning and running Hobo back first into the security barricade. Logan then throws Hobo over his head with a belly to belly suplex, leaving Hobo prone on the floor, as Logan cockily starts to walk over to Hobo. Logan lifts up Hobo again and glares at him for a few moments, before kicking the top half of the steel steps off, then pulling Hobo onto them, before hitting a DDT onto the steel steps. Logan into the cover.

Kick out.

Logan is in shock at the referee with the kick out. Logan then begins to scream that it was three, but the referee signals that it was only two, and in a fit of rage, Logan clotheslines the referee down. Logan then turns back to Hobo and throws him into the ring, shortly followed by the steel steps. Logan then starts to climb to the top rope from the outside and waits as Hobo gradually pulls himself to his feet. During this time though, Hobo is able to pick up a lead pipe that was in the trash can Logan emptied, and as Logan then dives at Hobo from the top rope, Hobo smashes the pipe across the head of Logan, who is left unconscious on the mat. Hobo pounds at Logan with pipe repeatedly, making sure he stays down on the mat, before looking across the ring and seeing the steel steps. Hobo then drags Logan over to the steel steps and places his head on the steel steps, before groggily going across the ring to the top rope. Hobo takes a few moments to balance himself and to accurately measure up his target, before diving off to hit a knee drop, but at the last moment Logan moves out of the way and Hobo goes crashing into the steel knee first. Hobo screams out in pain as he clutches his knee on the floor, and a menacing look comes across the face of Logan, as he sees the wounded Hobo. Logan crawls over to Hobo, and grabbing him by his injured leg, drags him to the corner, before exiting the ring himself. Logan then sets about at smashing the injured right knee of Hobo repeatedly off of the ring post, each time Hobo shouting out in pain. Logan appears in almost a trance as he keeps doing it, not seeming fazed as Hobo tries to kick him away with the other leg. Logan then finally stops, as Hobo grabs the leg again, trying to nurse it in any means possible to protect his leg, but quickly Logan is back, this time carrying a steel chair. Logan then wraps the chair around the injured knee of Hobo, before then stamping down on the chair. Logan again, stamps on the knee of Hobo, who cries out in pain due to the brutality of the attack, but Logan then turns around to the corner and walks over toward it.

RJ: Oh come on Logan, you’ve made you point, you could have already crippled the man for God’s sake!

MW: I hate to agree with you here RJ, but I think you’re right, there is no need to do this now, just end this match and get Hobo some medical attention.

Logan climbs to the second rope and stares down at Hobo, who is trying to get the chair off of his knee, before diving off and hitting a double stomp across the chair, as Hobo falls back in agony, barely able to even make a noise due to the pain. Logan then takes the chair off of Hobo’s leg and throws it away, before locking Hobo in a half crab in the centre of the ring, tearing at the right knee of Hobo, who begins tapping out almost immidiately, but there is no referee to call a finish. Logan keeps applying more pressure when suddenly a multitude of referees and EMT’s come rushing down to the ring as the bell repeatedly sounds and they attempt to pull Logan away from Hobo. Eventually Logan lets go of the hold and gets out of the way of the EMT’s and referees, as he smiles at his victim’s situation. Logan Kincade then goes to the time keeper and gets the Hardcore Title belt, before walking out of the arena, still with a smile on his face.

RJ: This man is sick, absolutely sick. He’s assaulted his own family, he’s deliberately concussed Nay Bother on multiple occasions and now he may well have ended the career of Hobo, and he is proud of himself.

MW: After what we have just witnessed, it will be a long time until we see Hobo again I bet.

A stretcher is wheeled down to ringside as Hobo is carefully pulled out of the ring and laid out on the stretcher. The crowd applaud as Hobo is wheeled up the entrance ramp and to the backstage area.
Beer

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:42 pm

*The camera’s return backstage, Nay Bother is clutching at the back of his head as Mike Hill swaggers past Nay Bother.

Mike Hill: Oh look at who it is, the biggest loser in 6WF and guess what, he lost again!

Nay Bother: You’re right Mike, I did lose tonight. But at least I didn’t run away from a challenge, unlike you. You looked like you saw a ghost when you stepped into that ring at the same time as me...and I saw you run faster than Usain Bolt when you realised.

Mike Hill: You think I was scared Nay? I just don’t see the point in fighting you out there in a tag match where you have someone to protect you, when I could just fight you here and now.

*Nay Bother leaps to his feet.

Nay Bother: Oh really. Well I’m ready when you are, I’ll even let you have 1st punch.

*Hill seems to be contemplating this...

Mike Hill: Maybe another time Nay.

Nay Bother: I thought as much.

*Hill walks off with his usual swagger leaving Nay frustrated.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Match 5
Lukas Takeo v James McManus

RJ: First singles action of the night up next here on Lockdown.

MW: And in one case in particular, this is a huge match as the giant Lukas Takeo squares off against James McManus.

RJ: There is an obvious size difference between these two, very different styles, It’ll be very interesting to see how McManus goes in this one.

MW: There has been problems between these two lately, no-one seems to be able to control Takeo.

“Sad but true” blares out through the speakers, the crowd give a mixed reaction as McManus walks out onto the ramp. He is looking extremely focused as he strides down to the ring. McManus steps through the middle rope and waits impatiently.

RJ: McManus is a hugely gifted technician, and he will need all of that to defeat Takeo tonight.

“From Yesterday” hits and the crowd descend into boos, Takeo strides out onto the ramp with a towel draped over his head. McManus stares him down as Takeo steps over the top rope, he removes the towel and throws it down. He then looks at McManus.

MW: Would you look at the sheer size difference between these two!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off. Takeo uses his obvious power advantage to force McManus back against the ropes. McManus places him into a side headlock, Takeo quickly whips him across the ring. McManus ducks a big clothesline, he then chopblocks Takeo. He doesn’t fall to the mat, McManus hits another kick to the back of the knee and Takeo falls down.

McManus then hits a couple of punches to the top of the head, followed up with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2....Kick out!

McManus allows Takeo to rise, he hits a couple of punches to the chin but Takeo blocks, he then lifts McManus into the air before bench-pressing him down face-first into the mat. McManus stumbles up into a huge clothesline! Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

RJ: Already seeing the difference in styles between these two.

Takeo drags McManus to his feet by the hair. He places him over his shoulders, hitting a snake eyes. McManus staggers back out of the corner and Takeo hits him with a huge spear!

MW: What impact!

Takeo makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Takeo pulls up McManus, he boots him in the stomach and goes for a neckbreaker, McManus blocks and then nails a neckbreaker of his own. McManus rolls Takeo onto his back and stomps away repeatedly. McManus goes to the 2nd rope and hits a diving knee into the back.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

McManus quickly runs off the ropes and hits a running knee into the stomach. Takeo uses the ropes to pull himself up, McManus shows some impressive power in hitting a snap suplex. McManus then waits for Takeo to rise, he hits a dropkick followed by a running elbow smash!

RJ: McManus is putting on a heck of a showing here!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

McManus waits for Takeo to rise, he attempts an Irish Whip to the corner but Takeo is too strong. Takeo follows in with a running splash! He follows this up with a succession of huge chops onto the chest.

The ref steps in and intervenes, McManus falls forward and Takeo nails a huge boot to the skull.

MW: What a kick!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Takeo lifts up McManus, he sets up for a full nelson but McManus counters with a jawbreaker. Takeo stumbles back against the ropes, McManus fires away a series of punches. Takeo keels over and McManus hits a running bulldog.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

McManus is onto his feet, he waits for Takeo to rise before somehow hitting a snap powerslam on the man mountain. He then runs the ropes...

MW: Knee to the head!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

McManus goes to the top rope, he sets up for a crossbody but Takeo catches him and nails a fallaway slam! McManus stumbles to his feet...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

MW: Look at the height he got on that!

Ref: 1................2.....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: McManus came close to winning that one, but Takeo’s size and power came through for him in the end.

Chaos walks out onto the ramp, the crowd are booing as he strides to the ring. He rolls under the bottom rope, he looks at Takeo and then they start beating down McManus together.

RJ: What the hell? Chaos and Takeo?

MW: This is amazing!

Chaos and Takeo are stomping away on the head of McManus. Takeo places McManus into a full nelson and Chaos boots away at his stomach when suddenly the lights go out.

RJ: Does this get any weirder?

*The lights flick back on...

MW: ELIMINATOR!

Eliminator is stood in the middle of the ring, he is nearly the same size as Takeo. Takeo steps out of the ring, Chaos attempts to but Eliminator pulls him and chokeslams him to the canvas...

Eliminator then takes off his mask...

RJ: The Fanatic!

MW: The Fanatic is back! And he just saved McManus from a savage beatdown.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:43 pm

*EMT’s are shown in the backstage area carrying Hobo on a gurney, he has a knee in his brace and on oxygen. A few of the 6WF stars stand on looking concerned as the EMT’s reach the ambulance.

The doors of the ambulance open up, the paramedics wheel out the stretcher and place Hobo carefully down across it. Hobo clutches at his knee as he is wheeled into the back of the ambulance.

The doors slam shut and the ambulance speeds off.

MW: It does not look good for Hobo following that vicious attack from Logan Kincade.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Match 6
The Saint vs Uryu

RJ: Another very intriguing singles contest up next involving two of 6WF’s biggest star, The Saint and Uryu.

MW: It is fair to say that these two veterans are both harbouring world title ambitions, and although that didn’t work out for them in the Gold Rush match where in the case of The Saint he was robbed, a win in this match will give them great momentum.

RJ: Of course we found out at the start of the night that The Saint will be involved in a fatal four way match for the 6WF Undisputed Title at War, alongside Crime Lord, TGA and the new Champion Cassius Zhi.

MW: It wasn’t long ago Uryu found himself in that very situation, he will see this as a big chance to prove he belongs in that sort of company.

“Those who fight further” plays out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Uryu strolls out onto the ramp. He walks to the ring slowly, tagging the fans hands. He climbs up the steel steps, walks along the apron and salutes the fans before springboarding into the ring.

RJ: Uryu was distracted in the Gold Rush, and I think we all know why that was.

MW: He needs to put these things out of his mind and focus on getting things done.

“Monster” hits and the crowd’s reaction turns nasty as The Saint steps out onto the ramp amidst a haze of pyrotechnics. He smirks at the crowd’s reaction before stomping down to the ring, he climbs through the middle rope and stares across at Uryu.

RJ: Saint certainly has a spring in his step following the news from earlier tonight.

MW: He deserves it RJ! Look at what The Saint has done this year, he has beaten both our current world champion Cassius Zhi and gold rush winner JJ Johnson.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Uryu and The Saint circling the ring, staring across at each other. Uryu goes in for the lock up but Saint drives a knee into the stomach, he then sends Uryu to the mat with a clubbing blow across the back. Uryu gets to his feet, he has Saint into a side headlock, he goes for a belly to back suplex. Uryu back flips and lands on his feet behind Saint.

He attempts a running bulldog but the Saint shoves him away. Uryu gets to his feet and The Saint drags him before hitting a big delayed vertical suplex. Uryu stumbles up and The Saint floors him with a running elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

The Saint is quickly back on the offensive, he has Uryu into a grounded abdominal stretch. He drives a series of knees into the back. Slowly Uryu gets to his vertical base, Saint rolls him into position for a pumphandle slam. Uryu fights with elbows to the head, The Saint shows him supreme strength by lifting Uryu onto his shoulders but he drops down the back...

RJ: Edge-o-matic from Uryu!

Uryu allows The Saint up to his feet, he then meets him with a dropkick to the head which sends Saint into the ropes. Uryu attempts to whip him across the ring, The Saint is too strong and sends Uryu into the ropes. Saint ducks his head for a back body drop, Uryu sunset flips over into the pinfall.

Ref: 1.............2.Kick out!

The Saint forcefully drives the shoulder up. He gets to his feet quickly but Uryu meets him with a spin kick to the stomach. Saint keels over and Uryu throws him into the corner where he runs in and connects with a shining wizard. Uryu retreats and hits a 2nd shining wizard before going to the top rope...

RJ: Flying bulldog!

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

MW: Both of these competitors have been in 6WF for a long time without ever really coming face to face.

RJ: I think this crowd is happy that they finally have, it’s been a fantastic match so far between these men.

MW: These contrasting styles certainly make for interesting viewing.

Uyru waits for The Saint to rise, he then connects with an enzaguri kick after Saint blocks the initial boot to the stomach. Uryu goes to the ring apron, he waits for Saint to rise before springboarding in going for a clothesline...

RJ: SPEAR! Saint takes him out in mid-air!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Uryu kicks out and this gives Saint his opportunity. He immediately begins working over Uryu, stomping away on his stomach repeatedly. He then hauls him up and nails a vicious gutbuster! Uryu rolls away towards the ropes, he uses them to pull himself back up.

He staggers into the path of the Saint who shows off his supreme strength by bench-pressing Uryu high into the air before dropping him down face-first into the canvas. Again Uryu stumbles up and The Saint hits a big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

MW: This is what makes Saint such a threat, he can change the course of a match in an instant!

Saint lifts up Uryu in a vicious looking full nelson hold. He swings Uryu wildly and with ease in the middle of the ring. Uryu looks to be struggling in the hold but The Saint doesn’t take that into consideration, instead of continuing the submission he hits a big Full Nelson slam on TAW original Uryu.

Uryu gets up to his feet and The Saint boots him in the stomach before nailing an implant DDT! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2...........Kick out!

Uryu kicks out, Saint hauls him up into a powerbomb position which Uryu counters with a hurracanrana! Saint falls away to the corner, he runs in at Uryu who hits a codebreaker! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

The Saint gets the shoulder up, Uryu monkey flips The Saint into the corner. Uryu turns The Saint and goes to the top rope, he attempts a rotating DDT but is shoved away by The Saint. Uryu runs back in and The Saint meets him with a knee trembler! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

MW: This has been a fantastic contest!

The Saint drags Uryu to his feet, he goes for the RKO but Uryu shoves him away! Saint spins around straight into a roundhouse kick! Uryu heads to the top rope...

RJ: Lining up the split second...

MW: What a win this would be for Uryu!

Uryu stops on the top rope, he is looking into the crowd...

RJ: Clearly looking for Clarissa...

Uryu continues to stare into the crowd but Clarissa is nowhere to be seen. He turns back towards the ring and launches himself off the top rope...

MW: RKO! RKO! RKO!

RJ: WHAT A MOVE!

MW: The Saint intercepted the split second with the RKO!

Ref: 1....................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And that gives Saint the victory tonight.

MW: A move worthy of winning any match RJ!

RJ: Uryu looked like he had it won there, but again was distracted by Clarissa’s presence...or lack of as the case is!

*Saint celebrates as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Match 7
Chris Patricks v Blue Dragon

RJ: Third successive singles action of the night up next here, and it’s two former world champions who square off.

MW: And two men who were involved in a huge rivalry over the Hardcore Title, alongside Keith Leone, over two years ago.

RJ: Blue Dragon is back in the Hardcore division, fighting against Logan Kincade and Nay Bother...

MW: Whilst it’s fair to say Patricks doesn’t really know what he is doing at the moment.

“Before I forget” plays out over the speakers, the crowd cheer loudly as Blue Dragon strides out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before walking to the ring tagging the fans hands, he steps over the top rope.

RJ: Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade have been at loggerheads for months, and with Nay now seemingly taken up with Mike Hill, those two have the opportunity to finally settle their differences.

MW: There’s only one winner there RJ, and it’s the real Blue Dragon-Logan Kincade.Blue Dragon is literally the poor relation.

“Ascending malice” hits and Christopher Patricks storms out onto the ramp, the crowd are booing hugely as he stares down at BD. Patricks strides to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and the ref has to step in as Patricks looks ready to fight straight away.

RJ: This man was in the final two of the Gold Rush, where he narrowly lost out to JJ Johnson.

MW: Can you imagine how that would have changed the path of Patricks career? I have to wonder how he will recover from that.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Patricks and Blue Dragon lock-up. BD forces Patricks back into the corner, he then whips him across to the opposite corner and follows up with a running splash. Patricks staggers forward out of the corner and Blue Dragon nails a T-Bone suplex. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Blue Dragon grabs Patricks by the head and hauls him to his feet, he nails a couple of European Uppercuts to the chin. He then whips Patricks into the ropes, BD runs the opposite ropes and then knocks him down with a huge running shoulder block. Patricks stumbles up...

RJ: Another big shoulder barge from Blue Dragon. This is a very impressive start indeed.

MW: I suppose he also has some anger to take out.

Blue Dragon waits for Patricks to rise, he boots him in the gut and goes for a powerslam but Patricks drops down the back. He hits a boot to the back of BD’s right knee, he then springboards off the ropes nailing a reverse DDT!

MW: Fantastic athleticism from Chris Patricks.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Patricks is quickly up to his feet and he proceeds to stomp brutally down on the head of his old rival. Blue Dragon rolls to the ropes, he pulls himself up but Patricks attacks him with boots to the stomach. With BD keeled over, Patricks brings him forward before again showing his athletic ability by nailing a front-flip piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Blue Dragon kicks out, Patricks waits for him to rise. He goes for a boot to the gut, Blue Dragon grabs it but Patricks counters with an enzaguri kick. BD falls back to the corner, Patricks sprints in and nails a flying clothesline ala the Miz. Blue Dragon slumps down, Patricks then stomps away on him repeatedly.

Patricks then steps back, he allows Blue Dragon forward out of the corner, he goes for a clothesline which Patricks easily ducks and then nails a superkick! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.........2..........Kick out!

RJ: Very impressive display from Chris Patricks thus far, absolutely relentless offence.

Patricks waits for Blue Dragon to rise before sending him back to the canvas with a spinning heel kick. Patricks heads up top...

MW: Split legged moonsault!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Patricks places Blue Dragon into a leg scissors but the big scouser manages to fight up up to his feet and throw Patricks down with a hip toss. Patricks stumbles and Blue Dragon floors him with a running knee!

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

Patricks kicks out, Blue Dragon lifts him up and nails three successive scoop slams. Patricks stumbles again straight into a big DDT! Instead of covering, Blue Dragon goes to the top rope. He steadies himself before flying off and nailing a big clothesline!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

RJ: This match is really rolling back the years!

Blue Dragon lifts up Patricks and nails a massive running powerslam. Patricks rolls to the corner and pulls himself up, BD flips the bird before punching him in the head. He drags Patricks forward and sends him to the mat with a powerbomb!

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Blue Dragon lifts up Patricks, he sets up for the death note but Patricks drops down the back and he nails a German suplex bridging into the pin!

Ref: 1.............2..............Kick out!

BD barely kicks out, Patricks waits for him to rise before putting him into a front facelock and walking to the corner.

MW: Tornado DDT!

RJ: Patricks going to the opposite corner...PUZZLE SOLVER!

Ref: 1......................2..................................3!

Ding, ding, Ding!

MW: And that finishes it all of rather nicely.

*Patricks rises to his feet in victory, looking nonchalant in his celebration.

RJ: Very impressive by Patricks, no gold rush hangover for him.

MW: That was too easy RJ!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:47 pm

RJ:Are you ready for this folks….after an amazing night of action, we are now set for what promises to be an unforgettable main event…

MW:Eight man tag team action….some of the biggest names in 6WF have been joined by three new signings, three of the biggest names in the industry….all eight are about to collide here at Lockdown…..

RJ:I don’t know if there has ever been a more talented array of superstars in one match…

The lights in the arena dim before “Can’t stop” kicks out to a very impressive ovation from the fans in attendance. Blue pyros shoot up and explode across the front of the stage as Zach Corchia makes his entrance.

RJ:Former TWA World Champion….and a rising star before 6CW met it’s demise….Zach Corchia has a huge fanbase and he has some amazing talent….

MW:I was impressed by Corchia during his time in 6CW, and I was impressed by his performance in the Gold Rush last week…hopefully we get to see abit more of him tonight…

RJ:Most known for his high-flying abilities but Corchia is also adept at technical and submission wrestling….a fine addition to the roster…

Corchia drops his leather jacket off his shoulders and chucks it into the crowd before running down to the ring and sliding under the bottom rope. He poses on the ropes for a few seconds and then turns his head as “Last Resort” roars out to another fine reception.

RJ:I am really very happy about this signing….

MW:Former 6CW World Champion………..Geoff Steel is regarded by many as one of the most underrated superstars in the business…

RJ:I have hoped Steel would sign for 6WF for some time….and now he is….really looking forward to this…

Geoff Steel stands on the stage and he raises an arm in appreciation of the crowd’s reception. He walks down the rampway and slaps the hands of the fans before climbing onto the apron and stepping through the ropes into the ring.

MW:Steel also made his debut last week in the Gold Rush, but his career will not be judged on that match….it’s what he does from now on that matters…

Steel and Corchia exchange a few words and then the lights in the arena dim and the crowd rise to their feet as “Just Close Your Eyes” screams out to a thunderous ovation. Blue and silver pyros erupt along the stage and then TGA makes his way out into view.

RJ:TGA did not have a night to remember at Destiny….he was pinned by Cassius Zhi in the world title match and then unceremoniously dumped out of the Gold Rush after a shock entrance….he will be looking to get back on track tonight…

MW:Yes he will,especially after the announcement at the top of the show…..the main event at War….

RJ:That match will be firmly in the sight of TGA now….a fatal four way match, an opportunity for him to right any wrongs since his return…

TGA rips his vest off and throws it onto the ground before making his way down to the front of the ring. TGA looks around himself and then raises his arms in the air before climbing up into the ring. Teej uses the ropes to stretch as all three men await their final team member…

RJ:And you can judge by the fact that the noise has gone up another level that we are expecting one man….

MW:The man of the moment….

“Remember the name” blasts out to a deafening array of cheers from the 6WF faithful. Golden pyros explode into the air and then JJ Johnson bursts through the smoke. He nods his head in appreciation and then raises his arm in the air, giving the Coalition Salute to the masses….

RJ:JJ Johnson is in the house….the man that outlasted 34 others last Sunday night at Destiny…..from number 1 to the very end, JJ lasted well over an hour and walked away victorious from the Gold Rush battle royale…

MW:And now his place is secure….JJ Johnson will headline the biggest show on the planet….he will main event Born in Fire…

RJ:And as if that wasn’t enough, we also learnt that JJ will special guest referee the main event at War….the fatal four way match for the 6WF Championship….

MW:JJ has full control of who he will face at Born in Fire…..

RJ:In essence, yes he does….

JJ breathes in the atmosphere with a smile upon his face before making his way down to the ring and he climbs in. JJ tags hands with Steel and Corchia before nodding his head at TGA. Johnson then takes to all four corners in turn and poses for the fans….

MW:A fantastic quartet….but their opponents aren’t too shabby either…

JJ jumps down to join his teammates as “I do what I want” rings out and the crowd show their disdain for Scorpion. He swaggers into sight and raises his arms in the air before cockily nodding his head and makes his way towards the ring.

RJ:Former two time hardcore champion, but Scorpion has never regained that form that garnered him so much praise in his early days…

MW:I still think he has the potential….but now is the time for him to start producing something, because with this influx of new stars, he could end up getting left behind…

RJ:He certainly could…I truly believe the next few months will define Scorpion….

Scorpion reaches the base of the ring and looks up towards the ring, but refuses to climb onto the apron. He slowly paces around the outside as “Be myself” by Linkin park echoes out to a unanimous bout of boos from the crowd in attendance.

RJ:The “pariah” Lex Hart….former world champion in both 6CW and 6WF….but Lex has a long standing reputation for a man that ruins everything that he touches….the reverse Midas touch….and needless to say his re-appearance in 6WF has been greeted with anger from many quarters…

MW:You can feel the intensity in the back, nobody is happy about Lex Hart being here….but the fact is, he is one of the best pure athletes we have ever seen…he brings drama in abundance and you cannot say he does not deserve a spot on the roster…

RJ:I agree with that sentiment….the guy can wrestle, so let’s see what he can do…

Geoff Steel and Zach Corchia look most displeased so see Hart as he makes his way out onto the stage. Lex has a bottle of water in his hands and he pours some over his head before taking a sip and tossing the rest across the floor. Hart then makes his way down to the ring and climbs up onto the apron, teetering on the edge of climbing in.

MW:I wouldn’t advise that Lex…

JJ Johnson stands at the front of the ropes and glares into Lex’s eyes until Hart gets the message and drops down off the apron to the outside. Hart adjusts his trademark pink trunks and moves to join Scorpion, who moves away when Lex gets closer.

RJ:The dislike of Lex Hart seems almost universal….

The crowd’s boos grow louder as “Rain Wizard” echoes out and then Crime Lord enters through a crescendo of red pyrotechnics.

MW:A man on a mission…

RJ:Absolutely…..the former 6WF World Champion………….Crime Lord was not pinned last week at Destiny but still lost his world championship to Cassius….

MW:And you know all of Crime Lord’s focus is on War….he wants his championship back…

RJ:Without a doubt…..Crime Lord feels he was robbed and he will do anything to get back his belt…..

MW:I wouldn’t put it past him either…

Crime Lord looks extremely angry as he storms down the rampway and he climbs straight up onto the apron. His eyes are full of thunder, almost daring an opposing team member to stop him as he climbs through the ropes into the ring.The referee stands in front of TGA as Crime Lord clambers in and bounces back off the ropes….

RJ:We await just one man….the world heavyweight champion…..

MW:The guy pulling all of the strings right now….

All eyes turn back to the stage as “They Say” follows a dimming red haze which has fallen over the arena. The boos are universal and then red pyros erupt to accompany the arrival of Cassius Zhi. The world champion has a twisted smile on his face…

RJ:The third world title reign of Cassius Zhi began last Sunday night….and I don’t think he has ever been more dominant or dangerous….

MW:The reign may have just begun, but I don’t envisage a point in the near future when it will end…

RJ:Well Cassius found out earlier tonight that his first defense will be against Crime Lord, TGA and The Saint at War….but as you quite rightly said, would you bet against the champion even under those odds?....I have never known Cassius more deranged and yet focused…

Crime Lord has an ugly glare on his face as Cassius slowly makes his way down towards the ring and climbs up onto the apron. He looks around at all the men in the ring and then slowly raises the 6WF Championship over his head with a smile upon his face…..

MW:I don’t think Cassius even cares that he has to compete with Crime Lord on his team tonight…or that TGA is on the opposite side….

RJ:If anything, I think it makes him happy and excited….he enjoys the animosity….

Lex and Scorpion both climb up to join Cassius and Crime Lord. There is a lot of tension between all four men as the referee gives his final instructions to both teams…

RJ:I have been looking forward to this match all week…such a great mass of superstars…..

MW:All eight men will be desperate to showcase themselves tonight…

After a brief discussion is comes down to Zach Corchia and Scorpion to begin the contest. The crowd show their support for Corchia as both men circle around each other and then dive into a lockup in the centre of the ring. Corchia quickly places Scorpion in a headlock but Scorpion counters with a back suplex, only for Zach to back flip out onto his feet and bounces back off the ropes before returning with a flying forearm smash as Scorpion turns around….

RJ:Corchia is extremely fast….

They get back to their feet and Corchia catches Scorpion with hard forearms before whipping him into the corner. Zach follows in bit Scorpion drives both of his feet up into Zach’s face and then lifts himself onto the second rope before jumping off for a double axe handle…..

MW:Boom….that will leave a mark…

The crowd cheer as Corchia jumps into the air and dropkicks Scorpion in the face as he comes down from the ropes. Corchia then scrambles back up and hits a standing moonsault…
….2
…….shoulder up!

Zach gets back to his feet and makes the tag to Geoff Steel, drawing cheers from the crowd. Corchia drags Scorpion up and lifts him into a vertical suplex before Steel vaults over the top rope and drops an elbow to the chest of Scorpion……………………1…………………………..2…………………kickout!

RJ:These new acquisitions are having plenty of success in the early going against Scorpion…

Steel slams hard right hands into the face of Scorpion before whipping him off the ropes and taking him down with a back elbow on the comeback. Scorpion makes his way back to his feet and Steel scoops him onto his shoulders before running him into a powerslam…………………………….1…………………………2……………………..shoulder up!

MW:Steel is a strong guy…I’ve seen him pull of some incredible feats of strength…

RJ:He is also very dangerous in a submission environment…..

Steel pulls Scorpion up by the head but is stunned by a swift headbutt to the chin that knocks him back. Scorpion quickly runs after Steel and dives for a bodysplash but Geoff Steel sidesteps and sends Scorpion crashing against the turnbuckle….

MW:Russian legsweep….

Steel takes Scorpion down and covers…………………………1…………………………………..2…………………..shoulder up. Steel quickly drags Scorpion back up and underhooks his arms, flipping him up and then drilling in the centre of the ring with a powerbomb………………….1…
…..2
……………………………kickout!

RJ:Geoff Steel held the 6CW Championships for about six months…..and he lost that belt through injury rather than being defeated, so in many people’s eyes he still has a legitimate claim to that now defunct belt….

Steel pulls Scorpion to his feet and looks to flip him into a pumphandle slam but Scorpion scrambles off the back and then takes Steel down with a big boot as he turns around. Scorpion wastes no time in making a tag to Crime Lord….

MW:Business just picked up…

Crime Lord quickly gets into the ring and he storms Steel into the corner and drills his opponent with seven crushing shoulder thrusts to the midsection. He then grabs Steel’s arm and sends him crashing across the ring to the opposite corner….Steel’s back collides with the turnbuckle and he stumbles out as Crime Lord drags him in and nails a big belly to belly slam….

RJ:Crime Lord looking to send a message here…

….2
…….shoulder up from Steel!

MW:And I think Cassius is enjoying watching this…

Zhi looks almost bored as he rests his head on the turnbuckle cover and watches the action ongoing. Crime Lord pulls Steel into an abdominal stretch and uses the point of his elbow to drive down into the ribs of his opponent before flipping him up and nailing a pumphandle slam of his own….

RJ:Crime Lord’s mindset is a little wild right now, so the referee will need to keep an eye on him…

Crime Lord drops three quick elbows to the chest of Steel and then kneels over him and begins to club him with hard right hands, forcing the referee to intervene on the count of four. Steel tries to regain his composure as he staggers back up and Crime Lord pulls him onto his shoulders…

MW: LOCK N…

Steel drops off the back and pushes Crime Lord against the ropes before lifting him up on the comeback and nailing a huge fireman’s slam (Attitude Adjustment)….

RJ:Great strength from Steel….

…2
…….shoulder up!

MW:I admire his courage but he should let TGA or JJ get in there…

RJ:I don’t think you will find Geoff Steel backing down from a challenge…

Steel drives his boot down into the chest of Crime Lord before bouncing back off the ropes and returning with a diving kneedrop to the forehead. Steel rolls back to his feet and he waits for Crime Lord to get up before kicking him into the stomach….

RJ:BLADECUTTER!

Steel looks for the spinning piledriver but Crime Lord counters with a quick backdrop and then lets Steel rise before taking him out with an STO………………………1…………………..2…………………….kickout from Steel. Crime Lord gets back to his feet and he backs into the corner and ushers Steel to get back up…

MW:Lex Hart asked for the tag there….

RJ:Crime Lord is not interested…he wants the “mafia mowdown”…..

The crowd watch on as Cassius suddenly slaps the back of Crime Lord and tags himself in. There is a brief staredown between both men before Cassius springboards onto the ropes and lands a legdrop to the back of Steel’s neck………………………….1……………………..2…………………shoulder up!

MW:We very nearly had a preview of War right there….

Cassius gets back to his feet and he rakes his foot across the face of Steel before looking at JJ Johnson and TGA with a smile upon his face. Cassius pulls Steel up by the head and slaps hard chops into his chest before looking for an irish whip….

RJ:Steel has too much strength….

Steel reverses the whip into the corner but Zhi uses the ropes to propel himself into the air and wrap his legs around the neck of the oncoming Steel, before twisting him out into a headscissors takedown. They get back to their feet and Cassius wipes Steel out with a diving heel kick…………………….1…………………………….2………………………shoulder up!

MW:Steel starting to absorb some punishment now….

RJ:He doesn’t want to be in that ring for too long….

Cassius gets back to his feet and he stomps down on Steel’s chest before he lets Geoff get up and then scoop slams him to the canvass. Cassius looks almost bored as he makes his way back to the corner and begins to ascend to the top rope…

RJ:Steel prone on the canvass…..Cassius taking a risk…..FROGSPLASH!

Steel drives his knees up into the midsection of the world champion as he comes flying from the top rope. Both men are on the canvass looking to regain themselves…

MW:Cassius went high risk and he really got no reward whatsoever…

RJ:SPEAR….SPEAR….STEEL NAILED THE SPEAR!

The crowd erupt into cheers as suddenly both men are up and Steel charges straight through Cassius with a fantastic spear……..
…1
……………..2
………………………………………Cassius just presses his shoulder up off the mat!

RJ:Geoff Steel almost recording a famous victory there….

Steel sits up and cricks his neck before getting to his feet. He pulls Cassius up by the head and looks to lift him into a brainbuster but Zhi floats over the back and looks to counter with a reverse DDT, only for Steel to swivel around and counter again with a northern lights suplex………………………….1………………………………2…………..Cassius gets his shoulder up!

MW:Nice bit of back and forth…

They both scramble back up and Cassius leapfrogs over Steel before waiting for his opponent to turn around and jumping into his famous roundhouse….

RJ:DRAGON’S FURY…

Steel ducks the kick at the last minute and pushes Cassius away, allowing Lex Hart to make the blind tag. Steel then turns around and offers the tag to TGA, who gladly accepts.

MW:I don’t think these two have ever shared a ring before…

Lex Hart looks confident in himself as TGA slowly steps into the ring and offers a test of strength. Lex accepts but he is easily overpowered by TGA, who promptly shoves Lex back into the corner and then runs in and lands a hard clothesline. TGA then drags Lex out and hauls him across the ring with a huge hiptoss….

RJ:This crowd are enjoying Lex Hart taking a beating right now…

Lex stumbles back up and TGA rocks him back with huge right hands before whipping Hart to the corner, subsequently flipping Lex upside down on impact. Hart staggers back down into the centre of the ring and TGA scoops him onto his shoulders…

MW:SILENT DEATH!

TGA looks for the GTS but Lex catches his knee on the comedown and counters with an expert dragon screw. Hart then quickly looks for the sharpshooter…

RJ:Going back to his roots…

TGA uses his large legs to boot Lex in the chest and send him flying across the ring. They both scramble back up and Hart rushes at Teej, only to be lifted up and planted by an almighty spinebuster………………….1…………………..2………………………shoulder up!

MW:That was a close call….TGA is another man looking to make an impact after the disappointment from last week….

RJ:But Lex Hart has his own impact to make…he wants to prove all his critics wrong…

TGA drags Lex up by the head, but it is countered by a sitdown jawbreaker. TGA staggers back into the corner and Lex quickly runs in with a big boot to the head before dragging Teej out and lifting him into a vertical suplex. Hart then proceeds to swivel his hips and drags TGA back up…

MW:He’s thinking three amigos…

Lex lifts TGA up for a second suplex but Teej holds his ground and then counters into a suplex/front slam of his own. TGA then runs back off the ropes and returns with a big splash……………………….1……………………..2………….kickout from Hart.

RJ:TGA was on fire when he first returned to 6WF….but in recent weeks he has somewhat lost his measure of what this is all about….he will be hoping to correct that here tonight…..

TGA pulls Hart back up by the hair and scoop slams him to the canvass before making a tag to JJ Johnson, drawing epic cheers from the fans. JJ nods his head before jumping over the top rope and landing with both knees into the stomach of Lex…

MW:That was ghastly to watch…

Hart doubles up in pain and JJ waits for him to get up before lifting him into the electric chair position and then dropping him face-first into the canvass. JJ scrambles back to his feet and he grabs Scorpion by the head and drags him over the top rope into the ring…

RJ:I think JJ wants to have some fun now…

Scorpion gets up and aims a right hand at JJ, but it is blocked and JJ rocks Scorpion with a huge boxing combo before whipping his foe across the ring and tilt-a-whirling him into a shoulderbreaker. Lex gets back to his feet and attempts to blindside JJ but is quickly scooped up an drilled by a samoan drop……………………..1………………….2…………….Crime Lord breaks the cover up with a running mafia mowdown!

MW:That won’t go down well….

TGA quickly storms into the ring and slams into Crime Lord, and they begin to unload with thunderous rights and lefts. Scorpion gets back to his feet and he is stalking JJ, only for Zach Corchia to springboard off the ropes and take him out with a missile dropkick. Scorpion rolls under the bottom rope into the aisleway and Corchia sprints across the ring…..

RJ:INCOMING!

The crowd cheer as Corchia dives through the middle ropes and wipes Scorpion out with a brilliant suicide dive. JJ gets back to his feet and he grabs Lex by the head, only to be stunned by a poke to the eyes…

MW:FLATLINE!

Lex spins JJ around and drills with the RKO in the centre of the ring before hooking the legs………………..1……………………….2………………………..Geoff Steel dives off the top rope and lands the flying headbutt to the back of Lex Hart, breaking up the cover.

RJ:Geoff Steel to the rescue right there….

MW:DRAGON’S FURY!

The crowd boo furiously as Geoff Steel staggers back up, and is immediately roundhouse kicked in the jaw by Cassius, sending Steel tumbling to the outside. Crime Lord and TGA are brawling on the outside and TGA drives his knee into Crime Lord’s stomach….

RJ:ANGEL…

Crime Lord shuffles backwards and he backdrops TGA over the security railings into the front row of the crowd. In the ring, Cassius has his eyes firmly set on one man…

RJ:He’s not even the legal man…

MW:You think the referee can stop him?

Cassius is visibly shaking with anticipation as he beckons JJ Johnson to get back onto his feet. JJ is groggy and unsteady on his feet as he stumbles off his knees and turns around…

RJ:SHOCKWAVE!

JJ ducks his head in the nick of time and suddenly a boot flies over his head and connects with the jaw of Cassius Zhi….

MW:Fantastic superkick from Zach Corchia….

Cassius topples backwards and through the ropes onto the apron before hands lock around his waist and Lex nails Zach with a huge german suplex. He drags him back to his feet and connects with a second german before pulling him back up….

RJ:HAT-TRICK!

Lex Hart connects with the third straight german suplex and Zach rolls from the ring in pain. Lex looks at Corchia with a smile on his face before clambering back to his feet and he turns around…

MW:FORTUNE TELLER!

JJ kicks Lex in the stomach and hooks his arms for the pedigree, only for Hart to swipe his legs and bridge over the top……………………………1……………………………………….2…………………………….thr-JJ bridges out and then swivels to the front and faces Lex before kicking him into the stomach….

RJ:ACCESS ALL AREAS!

The crowd erupt with cheers as JJ connects with the stunner and then rolls ontop with both legs hooked……
…1
……..2
………………………3!

MW:Foot on the ropes….foot on the ropes…

The crowd boo as Scorpion places Lex’s foot on the ropes from the outside and then climbs back onto the apron. The referee points JJ in direction of the boot and JJ shakes his head before climbing back to his feet…

RJ:JJ thought he had it there….but Lex lives to fight another day….

JJ spits in annoyance before dragging Lex up by the head and looking to flip him up into the powerbomb position……

RJ:Oh cmon….

Scorpion distracts the referee and it allows Lex to land a very low blow to JJ before taking him out with a jawbreaker. Lex climbs back to his feet and he shouts down at JJ before running to the ropes and diving into the springboard…

MW:ASAI!

Lex connects with the springboard moonsault and makes the cover……………………1……………….2…………shoulder up. Hart gets back to his feet and he drops a fist into the jaw of Johnson before making the tag off to Crime Lord, who is back on the apron….

RJ:Crime Lord was not happy about the appointment of JJ as the referee at War, and he may make that known right now…

Crime Lord lets JJ get up and then scoops him in his grasp and nails a huge ribbreaker. He holds him in place and then nails a second…………………and then the former world champion documents his strength by nailing a third straight ribbreaker and then hauls JJ onto his shoulders in one fell swoop…

MW:Amazing….LOCK N LOAD!

JJ pulls himself off the back at the last minute but collapses on his knees from the ribbreakers and allows Crime Lord to spin around and nail a snap DDT…………………….1………………………2………………………shoulder up.

RJ: JJ starting to take some punishment now…

Crime Lord pulls JJ up and headbutts him into the corner before repeatedly stomping on his midsection. He grabs JJ by the arms and knees him in the gut before lifting him up onto the top rope and clambering up after him…

MW:This is going to be some serious impact if JJ cannot fight free…

Crime Lord drags JJ forwards into a front facelock and then looks to lift him off into a superplex. JJ holds himself in place and lands hooks to the body of Crime Lord before managing to shove the former world champion off the top rope onto the canvass below……JJ then takes his time to position himself…

RJ:JJ gonna fly….

Johnson dives off into the flying crossbody but Crime Lord catches him with apparent ease and rolls across the mat and back onto his feet before throwing JJ onto his shoulders…

MW:LOCK N LOAD!

The crowd groan as JJ tries to fight out and then Crime Lord changes tactic and instead swings JJ off and drops him throat-first across the top rope. JJ staggers back off the ropes and Crime Lord connects with a sickening sitdown full nelson slam……
….1
………………..2
………………………….shoulder up!

RJ:JJ Johnson could be in some trouble here…

Crime Lord drags JJ up and clubs him across the back with stiff shots before pulling him up and scooping him onto his shoulders…

MW:CRIME PAYS…

JJ falls off the back of Crime Lord and spins him around before kicking him in the stomach…

RJ:ACCESS…

Crime Lord pushes JJ off the ropes and then bench presses him up on the comeback before slamming him onto the deck. JJ staggers back up onto his feet and Crime Lord grabs him by the arms and twists him around…

MW:THE CUSTODY!

JJ counters the killswitch with a beautiful dragon suplex…………………………..1……………………2……………………..shoulder up. Both men get back to their feet and JJ swings a quick right hand but Crime Lord catches his arm and tries to drag him down….

RJ:Crossface…

JJ forward rolls out of the predicament and scrambles back onto his feet. Crime Lord quickly rushes him but Jj drop toe holds him and rolls to the back…

MW:ANKLELOCK!

The crowd cheer loud as JJ twists the ankle quickly and looks to apply maximum pressure, only for Crime Lord to roll out and send JJ crashing into the corner, allowing Zach Corchia to make the blind tag.

RJ:Corchia fancies his chances…

The crowd roar in approval as Zach quickly springs onto the ropes and then flies across and takes Crime Lord out with a huge hurricanrana takedown. They get back to their feet and Corchia targets the legs with hard kicks before jumping up and landing a spinning heel kick to the jaw. Zach then scrambles to the corner and he dives up top….

MW:SHOOTING STAR LEGDROP!

The flashbulbs go off all around as Corchia flips off the top rope and he lands the amazing legdrop across the throat of Crime Lord…..
….1
………………..2
……………………………Cassius Zhi breaks the cover with a flying frogsplash!

RJ:I think Cassius just wanted to showcase his power of Crime Lord there…

Cassius quickly gets back to his feet and he pulls Corchia up before jumping up and landing both knees under the chin of Zach, flooring him immediately. Lex Hart then reaches out and tags the back of Crime Lord…

MW: Lex sees an opening now…

Lex dives off the ropes and takes Corchia down with a clothesline as he gets back to his feet. Lex then drags Zach up and nails him with a suplex. He swivels the hips and drags him back up into a second suplex before repeating the process…

RJ:Third time is a charm….yes it is!

Lex completes the “three amigos” and then makes the cover…………………..1…………………..2…………………shoulder up from Corchia. Lex gets back to his feet and he ushers Zach back up to a vertical base…

MW:FLAT LINE!

Corchia swivels out of the attempted RKO and knees Hart in the stomach before countering with a codebreaker. Lex staggers back into the corner and it allows Scorpion to make the blind tag…

RJ:Scorpion in on the action undetected…

Zach waits for Lex to come back forwards and kicks him in the stomach before giving the signal and swivelling him around…

MW:SHELLSHOCKED!

Scorpion clatters into Corchia from behind and then spins him around and nails a t-bone suplex………………..1………………….2………………..shoulder up. Scorpion waits for Corchia to get to his feet again and then kicks him in the stomach…

RJ:DEATH…

Corchia counters into a backslide……………………..1……………………….2…………………shoulder up. They scramble back up and Scorpion looks for a running spear but Zach rolls away and makes the tag to Geoff Steel…

MW:SPRINGBOARD!

Steel vaults over the ropes and takes Scorpion out with a flying shouldertackle. They get back to their feet and Steel gutwrenches Scorpion up onto his shoulders and scores with a spinning powerbomb………………1……………………2………………..shoulder up!

RJ:This has been a fantastic clash of styles in this match….

Steel gets back to his feet and he gives the signal to the crowd before grabbing Scorpion by the head and he drags him up into position…

MW:BLADE…

Scorpion swipes Steel’s legs at the last minute and slingshots him into the corner. Geoff’s head connects with the turnbuckle and he staggers back as Scorpion gets to his feet and kicks him in the stomach…

RJ:DEATH STALKER….GOT HIM!

The crowd boo as Scorpion nails the stunner, only for Steel to fall backwards and allow TGA to make the blind tag. Teej storms into the ring unknown to Scorpion and kicks him in the stomach…

MW:ANGEL BOMB!

The roars ring all around the arena as TGA decimates Scorpion with the powerbomb and drops down to make the cover…

RJ:This is all over…

Crime Lord scarpers into the ring and drives his knee into the stomach of TGA and they begin to brawl. JJ follows in and he pushes Crime Lord backwards and they begin to slug it out before JJ clotheslines Crime Lord over the top rope to the outside. Crime Lord, however, lands on his feet and drags JJ under the bottom rope to the outside….

MW:Carnage is ensuing…

Lex Hart then dropkicks TGA in the back of the head but is quickly taken out by a running clothesline from Zach Corchia which sends both men toppling over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Lex staggers back into the security railing and then Zach lands with a superkick which causes Hart to fly over the railing into the front row of the crowd….

RJ:It’s hard to keep a handle on things…

Cassius rolls into the ring and ignores the pleas of the referee as he waits for TGA to get back up. Cassius looks to be enjoying himself and then sets forwards…

MW:DRAGON’S…

TGA ducks the roundhouse kick and quickly whips Cassius off the ropes and then spins him around as he comes back…

RJ:HELL AND…..SHOCKWAVE!

TGA looks for the spinning black hole slam but Cassius lands on his feet and immediately drives both palms into the chest of TGA, completely debilitating him on the canvass. On the outside, JJ scrambles off the back of Crime Lord and pushes him face-first into the ringpost before grabbing Cassius’ legs and pulling him out into the aisleway…

MW:JJ and Cassius….this should be good…

Cassius turns around and faces JJ, both men’s fists clenched and ready for action as the referee slides across the canvass and makes the cover..
…1
…………..2
………………………..3!

RJ:What the hell….no way….

MW:Yes way….Scorpion just pinned TGA…

Zach Corchia and Geoff Steel try to make the save but they are too late as the referee’s hand comes down and completes the three, bringing to an end the contest. The crowd are stunned as “I do what I want” blares out and the referee raises Scorpion’s arm in victory…

RJ:Scorpion capitalised fully on the handywork of Cassius Zhi and he has picked up a fantastic victory…who saw that coming?

MW:I said before this match started that Scorpion is extremely talented and he just needs to apply himself….tonight he turned up and he has a huge victory to his name…

RJ:Explosive stuff from all eight men here….magnificent matchup, but in the end it is Scorpion and his team that walk away victorious….
Beer

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:51 pm

JJ and Cassius are still staring at each other in the aisleway before Cassius snatches his belt from the referee and smiles at JJ before brushing past and up the rampway. Lex Hart is sat in disbelief in the front row of the crowd as Corchia and Steel look disappointed with the outcome. Crime Lord is wiping blood from his nose as Scorpion stands over TGA with a triumphant grin on his face…

MW:I don’t think Scorpion can contain his happiness….and now he wants a mic…..

RJ:Do we really have to listen to him speak?

Scorpion rags the microphone out of the hands of the ring announcer and then laughs to himself as he turns to the crowd.

Scorpion:I think you all need to shut the hell up and take a long hard look at what has just happened here.

*Crowd boo

MW:He has a point…

Scorpion:In this match were five former 6WF world champions……..in total all seven men bar me have held world championships in various organisations around the world and yet….yet here I stand, the winner, the victor…the guy who just outclassed the so called “best in the world” and I did it with frickin ease…

RJ:He just used Cassius’ hardwork to get the win…

Scorpion:I am tired, seriously tired of being overlooked by nobodies….overlooked for has-beens and never wheres……as if it wasn’t bad enough that I had to play second fiddle to old men like JJ Johnson and TGA…now I am being pushed down the pecking order by these losers from 6CW…

*Crowd boo again

Scorpion:You people know it’s the truth….Lex Hart, Geoff Steel, Zach Corchia…they ain’t fit to lace my boots, they don’t belong in 6WF….and I just proved that in one match. I just showed the world that I am the best in the world, I am the future of this business……I just showed that whether you like it or not, I will be a future 6WF World Champion…

*Ultra boos from the crowd

Scorpion:I proved it tonight and I will prove it time and again until finally somebody takes some notice….because I don’t care what I have to do anymore, believe me when I tell you that the spotlight will shine on me, there is no two ways about it…….so get used to this image, of Lockdown going off air with me standing tall, victorious over all of these other jokers…

I will not be held back any longer….I will not allow anybody to steal my rightful position on this roster…..my destiny, my righteous place will not be denied……so deal with it 6WF….bow down to me, your forthcoming master…

RJ:Is this guy for real…

MW:He certainly is full of if…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:52 pm

Zach Corchia, Geoff Steel and Lex Hart are all staring at Scorpion from the outside of the ring as “Run this town” blasts out of the soundsystem and all eyes in the arena suddenly turn towards the entranceway...

RJ: Business just picked up here. McGraw has returned from his vacation and he does not look happy with Scorpion…

DM: Master, Scorpion? I’m sorry, did the board screw me over again while I was out of the country or am I hearing things? You can say and think what you want, Scorpion, but for the next 10 minutes that spotlight is going to be shining on me. As for those guys around you, you may not like them, but you should damn sure respect them…

TS: But..

DM: SHUT UP!

MW: Oh wow.

DM: I’m talking! Not you!

*Crowd Pop*

McGraw stares down at Scorpion who lowers his mic…

DM: I suppose I should get to the point and explain exactly where I’ve been and what’s led to me interrupting what should be a momentous occasion for my colleagues down there.

See, over a month ago, 6WF; the company I built from the ground up was taken out of my sole control. Everything I worked hard to achieve was taken for me without any care or consideration for my feelings on the matter. A man I took into my company and trusted, turned out to be nothing but a fraud. A dormant traitor waiting to strike. You’ll all be aware of who Stuart Sparkes turned out to be…

*Crowd Pop*

DM: I was embarrassed publicly. My humility stripped from me. And yet, I was expected to maintain some sort of public image for the sake of the board.

What happened next was the catalyst for probably the biggest shake up this company has ever bared witness to.

RJ: What the hell is he talking about?

DM: You see, prior to my humiliation, and the appointment of Abe Abercorn to Co-GM, my Consultant, Charlie, received an anonymous phone call from a man who was privy to some crucial information. Information that would eventually lead to these three men appearing at Destiny…

McGraw points down the ramp at Lex, Steel and Corchia…

DM: This man, this informant, told me that an old friend was aware of the board’s plans to embarrass me and take my company. He was well aware that Abercorn was lined up to usurp me, yet he did nothing. His vindictiveness fuelled by a never ending jealousy that wanted to see me suffer. That man, was none other than the man you saw me enter a limo with two weeks ago; Andrew Lennox.

MW: The CWA owner?

RJ: I don’t understand any of this.

DM: Andrew didn’t like the fact that his tinpot little promotion was on the verge of collapse and that all his money had dried up trying to protect his family from Lex Hart. He was riddled with anger and when the opportunity came to try and take me down, he tried to do it in the most conniving way possible.

Sadly for him he failed. See the anonymous caller happened to have history here. A lot of history infact. A former employee, a former tag team champion, a former European Champion, a man who like me, had known what it felt like to get screwed over by those he considered close. That man, was the man you saw return at Destiny...

DM: Marshall Murdoch.

RJ: WHAT!?!

MW: He was the Church guy!?

DM: Marshall proved his integrity to me. A quality i've looked for in all my associates. And in return, it was my pleasure to welcome Marshall back into the 6WF family...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

DM: What transpired next was nothing but shear ingenuity on my part. See, for those with a keen eye for the wrestling industry, CWA was home to some extraordinary talent. Talent that needed a home. And knowing the state of my old friend Lennox's finances, i took it upon myself to offer him a derisory offer he would still have no choice but to accept. So last week, signed a deal to officialy become the new owner of the entire CWA brand...

RJ: Oh my god! McGraw just bought the last piece of 6WF competition!

Lex, Steel and Corchia applaud the ramp as Scorpion snarls in the ring...

DM: Oh, oh, but the magic doesn't stop there. You see, after the board tried to screw me, i've taken it upon myself to return the favour. See, i didn't just sign these three men. I signed enough to compile a brand new roster. And to ensure i retain my creative control, and my position within 6WF, these men are signed to exclusive contracts that ensure that they are my exclusive property under my label, under my new show.

RJ: Show? What the hell is going on here.

DM: It's my pleasure to announce that as of 16th October 2012, 6WF, and McGraw Promotions will bring you.......6WF: Ascension!

MW: Wow! 6WF has a new show! A new roster! And McGraw is in charge!!

DM: So without further ado, let me introduce you to the men that will form your brand new roster. You've already seen Lex Hart, Geoff Steel and Zach Corchia...

The crowd are mixed as the 3 men acknowledge the crowd....

DM: The next man, or should i say monster to join Ascension, is none other than..................... Cerberus....

'Hell' by Disturbed plays as Cerberus walks on to the stage amongst rising flames. He nods at McGraw and heads down to the ring...

RJ: My god would you look at the size of that thing!

DM: The next member of my esteemed roster, Jimmy Phillips...

The crowd pop as 'Cold Ash and Colder Hearts' plays as Jimmy Phillips comes on to stage. He shakes hands with McGraw and heads down to the ring....

DM: Next up, a man who debuted last Sunday at Destiny.......Josh Valour.....

'The World Belongs to Me' plays as Josh Valour runs on the stage, he nods at McGraw and sprints down the ramp towards the ring....

DM: This man, is the reigning CWA World Champion......Johnny Goldman!

'King of the Hill' roars out and the crowd cheer loudly as Goldman walks out on stage. He soaks in the atmosphere and walks down the ramp....

DM: The final acquisition to my new roster and a man some of you will know very well...

RJ: Who the hell is this?

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MW: You gotta be kidding me!

RJ: No freaking way! We haven't seen him for years!

MW: COBRA!!!!!

The crowd explode as 'Don't Stay' plays out of the speakers and Cobra swagger on to the stage. He stands next to McGraw, the two men shake hands and he walks down the ramp as his colleagues circle the ring...

TS: Oh, more has beens, rejects and never weres to join the company. Good move, Danny. What next? You gonna wheel out more of the Legends Club? Got any more surprises....

McGraw smiles....

DM: Actually i do. See, i wanted to make an example of someone. Someone who did nothing but fail me when i gave them every opportunity. And that's why i had my legal advsior make a few amendments to your contract Scorpion. See, as of this moment. You're now the final member of my roster....

RJ: WHAT!?

MW: WHAT!?

TS: WHAT!?

McGraw turns to walk off before looking back...

DM: I'll see you on Ascension kid....

*Scorpion looks absolutely awestruck from the announcement coming from Danny McGraw’s lips. He raises the mic to his lips to argue, but has no time as he is span around and drilled into the canvass by an RKO from Lex Hart.

RJ:I think these guys have heard enough from Scorpion…

MW:I don’t think any of us have heard enough….what is going on here?.....we have bought CWA…..a partnership….a second show…

RJ:It certainly is a lot to take in…the landscape of 6WF has changed right before our eyes…

Lex shakes his head at Scorpion and then rolls out of the ring as Cerberus clambers into and drags Scorpion to his feet before decimating him with an unstoppable chokeslam. Zach Corchia, Geoff Steel, Josh Valour and Jimmy Phillips are all shaking hands with the fans on the outside of the ring as Johnny Goldman follows Cerberus into the ring and drags Scorpion up once more…

MW:This isn’t fair….poor Scorpion….

RJ:I guess he shouldn’t have opened his mouth……GOLD RUSH!

The ring shakes and the crowd cheer as Goldman nails Scorpion with the sitdown powerbomb in the centre of the ring. He gets back to his feet and stares down at Scorpion as another figure begins to climb up the ropes…

RJ:And this will be the exclamation point….

MW:This guy likes to think of himself as a big shot…

RJ:He is quite a star…Cobra is a former TAW World Champion………..NO KNOWN CURE!

The flashbulbs go off all around as Cobra dives from the top rope into the double rotation moonsault across the chest of Scorpion. The cheers ring all around the arena and Danny McGraw stands with a smug look on his face.

MW:I don’t believe what we are seeing…

RJ:Believe….Danny McGraw has just pulled off one hell of a coup….new signing galore….ground-breaking news…..take a look ladies and gentlemen at the Ascension roster……..the brand new 6WF show coming to a screen near you in the very near future….this is amazing……..unbelievable…I cannot wait…

MW:I’m speechless..

RJ:This is all we have time for…..but thankyou for joining us folks, and be sure to tune in next week for all the fallout, all the discussion…and hopefully some more information…….the Ascension is imminent!

*The show goes off the air with Cobra kneeling over Scorpion as Cerberus, Valour, Lex Hart, Geoff Steel, Zach Corchia, Jimmy Phillips and Johnny Goldman all stand on the outside of the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down