The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 19th October

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 19th October Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 19th October

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:10

"Rest in pieces" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly as Lockdown goes live on air with a series of pyrotechnics. A video plays hyping tonight's matches before finally panning to RJ and Michael Wire at the commentary desk.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, I'm RJ and welcome to 6WF Lockdown! We are broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl and are live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! What a fantastic show we have in store tonight folks, isn't that right Michael?

MW:Sure is RJ! War is 10 days away and tonight is the final lockdown before that Pay Per View, so we expect a huge finale to the month as all of the wrestlers look to gain some momentum heading into War.

RJ:We have several fantastic matches lined up tonight, including two N01 contenders matches.

MW:And all 4 of the competitors, plus the guest referee, in the world title match at WAR are in action tonight.

The camera pans to various signs in the crowd:

"PENCIL ME IN FOR A WORLD TITLE"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU...WITH HIS RAPS"
"CHATBOX OR WE RIOT"
"LEX HART SUCKS"
"WE LOVE ABERCORN"
"JJ JOHNSON IS THE BEST"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 19th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 19th October

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:11

Danny McGraw is showing entering the building, he acknowledges a number of road agents before heading towards his office. He opens his door to find Abe Abercorn sat in his chair reading a paper…

DM: What the hell are you doing in my office, Abe?

Abe looks up from the desk and smiles…

AA: Ah, Danny! There you are. See, I’ve been trying to contact you to see if this little business arrangement can be discussed like adults. Try and find some common ground we can work from?

DM: Not interested, Abe. I’ve got too much on my plate at the moment. And besides, my little investment isn’t affecting the board. It’s just frustrating to them because they can’t dictate to me any more.

AA: It’s not about that, Danny!?

DM: Oh really? So what is it about Abe? Cause from where I’m standing all I see is a bunch of self important people trying to interfere in my business, and I don’t like it.

AA: It’s about respecting your position, Danny. It’s not about screwing people over every chance you get or lashing out at people because you don’t like how the system works.

DM: I built the damn system, Abe!!!!

AA: No you didn’t! You were backed, and backed well, but you took advantage of that and now look at you, instead of admitting your mistakes you go out and get your own show, full of poison like Lex Hart so you can do it all again. Well those days of doing it on this show are over, Danny!

DM: Idle threats, Abe. As I said, my business arrangements don’t effect this company. And while I’m busying myself with other things, and this company is still thriving, nobody, not any fat, has been businessman with a 2 dollar lady of loose morals for a wife can turn around and say I’ve abused my position. I’m done here, Abe. You kiss the boards ass all you want, but don’t come preaching to me. I’ve already had you taken out once, don’t think I won’t do it again….

Abe steps up from the desk and eyeballs McGraw who backs off…

AA: So Marshall was your doing?

McGraw looks uneasy before puffing his chest out…

DM: You’re damn right it was. You think you can come in here with your pure wrestling tag line and make a fool out of me well think again. I may not be a wrestler, but I damn sure know how to hire them, and hiring Marshall to keep you in check is the best decision I ever made…

Abe stares at McGraw before heading out from behind the desk…

AA: We’re done here. I’ll be in touch.

DM: You’re damn right we’re done here. Get the hell out of my office.

Abe heads towards the door before stopping and turning…

AA: Enjoy the show, Danny.

Abe heads out of the office as McGraw shakes his head in disbelief.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:12

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, up first here on Lockdown we have tag team action for you.

MW: That’s right, Andre Demios and Andre Licentia take on Dopant Zero to see who will face Blade and Dragon at War!

RJ: And Demios and Licentia have been very impressive of late! They’ve earned the name ‘Gods of Rome’. I think we’ll be seeing them a lot more

MW: And they face the team of two rookies, Andre Licentia and Andreas Demios, who have been very impressive.

“Can’t be touched” hits and the crowd boo as Andreas Demios steps out onto the ramp. He stops at the top while golden fireworks go off just in front of him. As they stop he poses with one arm fully tensed alongside his head. He begins his walk down the ramp sometimes berating the pathetic fans who try to touch him.

He waits at the bottom of the ramp as All of the lights turn out and the crowd are treated to “Montagues and Capulets” by Prokofiev. Slow moving lights of silver roam across the front of the stage before “O Fortuna” by Orff roars into life. Andre Licentia walks out dressed in a long black robe and a black mask before removing both and standing with his arms wide apart, fireworks exploding behind him. He saunters down to the ring ignoring the fans..

“Shook ones” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Dopant Zero walk out onto the ramp. Nogami leaps up in front of Yagurama who stands with his arms wide as pyro’s go off around them. They then stride down to the ring, Nogami springboards in and Yagurama steps over the top rope.

Ding, ding, ding!

The ref calls for the bell and Nogami and Licentia start off in the centre of the ring and lock up. Licentia tries to uses his power to get the advantage over Nogami but Nogami uses hisagility to counter until Licentia drives his Knee into the stomach of Nogami and then drives him elbow into the spine of Nogami and then picks up Nogami and slams him to the mat with a powerslam. Nogami quickly gets to his feet but Licentia is keeping up the pressure and grabs hold of him and lays a few punches into the body and head of Nogami. Nogami looks a little groggy and Licentia hits a body to body suplex and sends Nogami flying across the ring. Licentia gets to his feet and walks over and tags him Demios. Both men pick up Nogami and get him up for a double-powerbomb and Nogami is sent crashing into the mat with a huge thud......

2......kickout.

RJ: Licentia and Demios are taking the match to Nogami and stopping him from having any impact on match.

Demios drags Nogami to his feet and whips him into the corner and then hits a huge body slap (ala Ric Flair) which can be heard echoing around the arena. Demios then hits another huge body slap and Nogami stumbles out into the centre of the ring and Demios hits Nogami with a Megadrive and Nogami’s face crashes into the mat....

2.....kickout.

Demios get to his feet with a huge smile on his face and kicks Nogami in the face. Demios goes over towards Yagamura and starts taunting him, Yagamura swings for Demios but misses and Demios just laughs and then turns back towards Nogami. Nogami is just on his feet and Demios grabs hold of him and knees him in the gut and then runs the ropes looking for a running knee to the skull but Nogami gets his head up and hits a backbreaker on Demios and then falls to the mat. Demios is rolling around on the mat in agony as Nogami tries to crawl over to Yagamura. Demios gets to his feet as does Nogami, Nogami goes to tag Yagamura but Demios just grabs his foot and Nogami turns round and hits a Inzaguri and Demios falls backwards onto the mat and Nogami jump across the ring and tag in Yagamura

RJ: HERE COMES YAGAMURA!

Yagamura jumps over the ropes and takes Demios out with a huge clothesline and then runs the ropes and hits a diving Moonsault onto the stomach of Demios and then hits a huge DDT onto Demios. The fans start cheer a bit as Yagamura struts around the ring and makes fun of Licentia, he drags Demios to his feet and smacks him in the face with a few punches to the face before grabbing hold of him and a perfect vertical suplex. He turns round to pose again…

MW: SPEAR!!

RJ: From out of nowhere Licentia has just appeared and speared Yagamura to the mat. Get him out of the ring ref, that’s cheating.

Yagamura had just hit Demios with the suplex when Licentia sprinted into the ring and hit Yagamura with a bone crunching spear. Licentia stands over Yagamura looking at his work as Yagamura clutches his ribs in pain and tries to crawl over to Nogami. The ref orders Licentia to get out of the ring and he does and Demios gets to his feet and makes the tag.

Licentia gets in the ring and Yagamura just makes the tag on Nogami and Nogami gets in the ring. Both men circle each other acting very cautious. Both men eventually lock and Nogami tries to lock in a armbar but Licentia over powers Nogami and slams him to the mat with a spinebuster. Licentia urges Nogami to get to his feet as Licentia wants to end the match. Nogami pulls himself to his feet and then turns round as Licentia grabs him and hoists him into the air. ..

RJ: MALEVOLENCE!!

Licentia smashes his knee into the temple of Nogami and covers…

2......break.

Yagamura just gets in the ring to break the pin and Licentia is furious. He charges at Yagamura and spears him into the Turnbuckle. Licentia launches rights and lefts to the face of Yagamura and then DDT’s him to the mat.

RJ: Licentia is just attacking Yagamura. Licentia wants this win and i think he had it with the go to sleep and Yagamura broke the pin.

Licentia whips Yagamura into the opposite ropes and on the rebound tosses him over the ropes and Yagamura crashes into the concrete on the outside of the ring. Licentia just looks on with a smile at his handy work until he turns around and walks right into a huge Running Big Boot which almost takes Licentia’s head off.

MW: Nogami with a huge kick to the face!

1………

2……break.

Demios gets in the ring on time and breaks the pin, then Nogami gets to his feet and Demios hits him with a boot to the gut and then DDT’s Nogami to the mat. Demios drags Licentia over to the corner and then tags himself in and charges at Nogami with a spear.

Demios spears Nogami to the mat and starts to launch punch after punch after punch at his head and then drags him to his feet and hits a huge forearm smash to the face and follows up with a swinging neckbreaker.

RJ: Demios looking for a touch of FATE!?

MW: NO!

RJ: SAMURAI SHOCK!

Nogami hits his finisher out of nowhere and covers…

1………

2………

3!

Ding, ding, ding!

Nogami slides out of the ring to help Yagamura and the two celebrate as they walk backstage as Licentia kicks the ropes in anger and Demios just looks skyward from the mat in dismay.

RJ: What a great opening match, Mike!

MW: Indeed, ‘Arj. And another impressive performance from the Gods of Rome!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:14

Match 2
Blue Dragon vs Vortex

RJ:Welcome back to Lockdown ladies and gentlemen and we have a little singles action on the way…

MW:Nothing little about this match RJ…..we have some serious heavyweights on the bill…

The cameras switch up to the stage as “Breathe” echoes out and the arena lights dim down. A giant plume of green smoke begins to pour through the curtain onto the stage before The Consultant leads Vortex out into view.

RJ:Here is the 6WF Freeweight Champion…..a real monster of a man…

MW:310 pounds, Vortex combines raw power with a surprising amount of speed….he has certainly had a memorable start to life here in 6WF…

RJ:A championship to his name, involved in one of the most dominant stables in recent memory…I would say Vortex is having a very impressive debut year….

Vortex holds his arms in the air and then claps them together as a giant green pyros explodes behind him and he follows his manager down towards the ring. The crowd are aiming a torrent of abuse at the big man, but he seems unfazed by the reaction as he climbs up into the ring.

MW:Vortex has been embroiled in a war of words and fists with Mr Kenty in recent months, but tonight he faces a very different task….

RJ:Indeed he does….all of those confrontations with Kenty won’t have prepared Vortex for this impending battle….

The Consultant has a few last words of encouragement for his client and then “Before I Forget” echoes out to a huge reaction from the crowd in attendance. Blue fireworks run all along the stage and then explode in a congealment at the front of the stage. Blue Dragon then marches out and raises his fist into the air, before he throws a few shadow punches and walks down to the ring.

RJ:This capacity crowd are on their feet for the former world champion……

MW:How can you even call him that?

RJ:Because he won the world championship….

MW:For like two minutes….

RJ:He still won it…

MW:It should be erased from memory…

RJ:I wish you would be….

Blue Dragon reaches out and slaps hands with the fans reaching over the barricade. He then reaches the bottom of the ramp and stretches his neck before letting out an adrenaline filled roar and making his way up the steel steps to the apron. He looks down at The Consultant with dislike in his eyes before climbing into the ring and going face to face with his opponent.

RJ:Blue Dragon will show no intimidation….he has been in this ring with the baddest and most dangerous men in this industry….

MW:Including his brother, who is twenty times better than him…

RJ:In your opinion……..there are plenty of people out there who believe Blue Dragon to be the more capable sibling…

MW:I guess we can find out when they showdown…

RJ:I guess we can…but for the time being we have a different match to focus on….Blue Dragon versus the 6WF Freeweight Champion, Vortex…..should be a real clash of the titans….

MW:Six months ago I would have given Blue Dragon a real chance….but he is a shell right now…

RJ:He hasn’t had the best form recently, I will grant that….but Blue Dragon is still an exceptional athlete, on his day he is a match for anyone, as he has proven time and again…

MW:He hasn’t had a “day” for awhile though has he…..he’s slowly falling back down the pecking order…

RJ:I am sure in the back Logan Kincade and Mr Kenty have their eyes firmly on the monitors….watching this match with great interest….

The referee has a final word with both competitors and then stands back to signal for the bell that starts the contest off. Blue Dragon is still in the face of Vortex and he begins to whisper into his foes ear, causing Vortex to swell with anger and shove BD hard in the chest…

MW:Blue Dragon wants to use his fists to talk and not his big mouth….

RJ:Like that!

Vortex looks to follow up with a big haymaker but BD ducks and connects with five solid right hands to the face of his foe. He grabs Vortex’s arm and looks for an irish whip but the big man manages to hold firm and reverses the attempt….

RJ:What impact…

The crowd roar in approval as Blue Dragon flies back off the ropes and takes Vortex off his feet with a giant clothesline. Vortex gets back to his feet and BD drives his knee into the midsection and then attempts another irish whip, which Vortex reverses once again, sending Dragon crashing into the corner…

MW:Vortex is not an easy obstacle to move…

The Freeweight Champ rushes in and dives for a bodysplash but Dragon avoids it and darts off the adjacent ropes, returning with a jumping shoulder tackle that knocks Vortex through the middle ropes to the outside of the ring….

RJ:Vortex managed to just land out on his feet,otherwise that would have been some crash landing…

BD watches his opponent stagger back into the ringside barrier and decides to climb out onto the apron and dive ontop of Vortex, taking him down to the ground. Both men exchange rights and lefts before Dragon wins out with some vicious ground and pound….

MW:Blue Dragon seems as though he has come for a fight tonight….

RJ:That is never a good sign for his opponent….

Dragon pulls Vortex back up but is rushed back into the ring apron with power before Vortex hitposses him across the hard flooring. BD is holding his spine in agony and Vortex kicks him hard in the side of the head before clambering back into the ring…

MW:Vortex more than happy to take a countout if it comes his way…

RJ:Dragon is a fighter though….he won’t just lay down…

The referee’s count reaches six when BD pulls himself back up onto the apron and steps through the ropes. Vortex is immediately upon him and drags him into the centre, hammering down clubbing shots to the back before gutwrenching him into a huge suplex….

MW:That is the power of this man on display…

The Consultant claps from the outside as Vortex runs into the corner and lands with a devastating bum splash to the midsection of Blue Dragon. He then pulls BD out quickly by the right arm and decimates him with a sickening samoan drop…

RJ:Could be all she wrote…

….2
………………..shoulder up!

MW:Dragon holding on right now…

Vortex drags Dragon up by the hair and then headbutts him back into the corner. He follows his opponent in and stomps heavily on his stomach before gripping his arm again and sending him crashing to the opposite side. BD slams into the turnbuckle and staggers out as Vortex lifts him up onto his shoulders…

RJ: V-X BOMB!

Vortex looks for the TKO but Dragon elbows his way free and pushes Vortex against the ropes, flooring him with an impressive spinebuster as he comes back…

….2
………………Vortex powers out!

MW:Dragon will need a little more than that….

BD pulls Vortex up by the head and tries to lift him into a powerbomb but Vortex counters easily with a backdrop. Dragon staggers back up in the corner and Vortex aims for a running splash…

RJ:Nobody home…

Dragon runs underneath the attempted splash and charges off the opposite ropes, returning with a thunderous big boot that takes Vortex clean off his feet……………………..1……………………………2…………………Vortex kicks out!

MW:I thought it was all over right there…

RJ:Dragon caught all of that boot….but Vortex lives to fight on…

The Consultant is shouting words of encouragement from outside the ring as Dragon hauls the big man back to his feet and scores with a vertical suplex. BD then heads for the corner and scales the ropes…..

RJ:Dragon loves to take a risk…

Dragon reaches the top rope and he breathes in the cheers of the fans before dropping down and driving his outstretched fist straight into the face of Vortex. The crowd are on their feet as BD stands and he beckons his groggy opponent towards him…

RJ:Blue Dragon is lining this up………..DEATHNOTE!

The Consultant is up on the apron and Dragon shoves Vortex aside before grabbing the manager by the scruff of the neck and hauls him into the ring. The referee tries to intervene but BD waves him away and then kicks The Consultant in the stomach…

MW:I don’t know why he does it to himself, every week he is out here getting beatdown…

RJ:Now he is going to feel the wrath of a Dragon…..DEATH…

BD gutwrenches The Consultant into the air but has no more time before Vortex ploughs into him from behind, sending The Consultant over the ropes to the outside of the ring. Vortex then drives heavy forearms into the face of Dragon and whips him across the ring….

RJ:Walked staight into that….

Vortex drops his head, looking for a backdrop on the return, but Dragon comes running back and takes advantage by drilling his foe with a running DDT…………………………..1………………………2…………………Vortex gets his shoulder up.

MW:That was almost very costly for Vortex…

Dragon gets back up to his feet and he stomps down on Vortex before dropping consecutive elbows into the chest. BD rises up again and he heads back to the corner for more aerial offense…

RJ:Dragon probably knows he needs high impact to keep a superstar of Vortex’s calibre down….

BD reaches the top rope but Vortex is already back on his feet and he clatters a hard right hand into the head of his foe, dropping Dragon to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Vortex then begins to climb himself and he rocks BD’s head with a right hand and follows up with a headbutt, before pulling him into a front facelock….

MW:You don’t think….

RJ:Looks like Vortex fancies the superplex….almost six hundred pounds is about to come crashing…..OH MY!

Vortex pulls BD off the top rope but Dragon manages to twist his body weight in midair and crash down onto of his foe…

MW:He countered…

RJ:Dragon has got this…

….2
…………………..thr-foot on the ropes!

MW:Consultant to the rescue…

The crowd boo furiously as The Consultant places Vortex’ foot on the bottom rope and then skulks away as if nothing has happened. Blue Dragon gets to one knee and raises his arm, thinking he has the victory, but the referee waves him off and points to the foot on the ropes.

RJ:Blue Dragon thought he had done enough…..and he probably had, if it wasn’t for that cheating son of a b1tch he calls a manager…

MW:RJ, language….

Dragon stumbles back onto two feet and he rests against the ropes for a moment before coming forwards and he grabs Vortex by the head, attempting to drag him up…

RJ:What a punch….

The sound echoes as Vortex drives his fist right into the stomach of Dragon. The big man then gets back to his feet and he quickly flips BD up onto his shoulders and drops him heavily into a powerbomb….

MW:Could have just changed the whole complexion of this match….

Vortex pulls BD along the canvass and leaves him prone near the turnbuckle as he begins to scale the ropes. The crowd look on, anxiously, as Vortex nears the top and then begins to bounce…

RJ:I think we all know what is coming next….

MW:If it lands it is done…..over 300 pounds about to come crashing down…..HERE WE GO!

Vortex leaps up and then comes crashing down with the banzai drop, only for Dragon to roll away at the very last second. Vortex rolls in pain, clutching his backside, as BD stumbles back up in the opposite corner and breaks out into a spring….

RJ:SPEAR…..THAT COULD DO IT!

Dragon thunders straight through Vortex with the spear and drops on top, hooking both legs…………………..1………………………………….2……………………………..Vortex kicks out!

MW:Not enough…..still just not enough….

RJ:What does it take…

Blue Dragon gets back up to his feet and looks a little disillusioned at his efforts to keep Vortex down. The big man is already crawling back to his feet and BD weighs up his options before clutching his foe around the throat….

RJ:Thinking chokeslam…

Vortex reacts quickly with a well placed knee to the midsection and then flattens Blue Dragon with a spinning belly to belly slam………………………………1……………………………..2……………………….shoulder up. Vortex gets back up to his feet and he rushes Dragon back into the corner, landing with heavy shoulder thrusts to the midsection before lifting him up onto the top rope…

MW:Vortex plotting his next attack….

RJ:Looking like a muscle-buster!

Vortex pulls BD onto his shoulders and turns to march him out to the centre with the muscle-buster but Dragon drops off the back and pushes Vortex off the ropes, taking him down with a high knee to the jaw as he comes back…..

RJ:Dragon going to try and build momentum…..OH WOW!

MW:Talk about impact…

Vortex staggers back up and Dragon runs at him, almost decapitating him with a heavy meathook clothesline. The crowd are on their feet, showing their support, as BD pulls Vortex up to a vertical base and synches him into the gutwrench…

RJ:DEATH…

Vortex swipes his foe’s legs and then slingshots him into the corner, causing Dragon to crash against the turnbuckle. Vortex then follows up with a huge running splash and welcomes BD out into a destructive sideslam….

…..2
…………………shoulder up!

MW:I thought it was finished there…

Vortex gets back to his feet and aims a few choice words at the official before ushering Dragon to stand up. The Consultant is urging his client on from the outside and finally Blue Dragon gets back up….

RJ:Dragon is prone right now….Vortex locked on target…….

MW:V-X BOMB!

RJ:CHOKESLAM!

MW:Jeez…..

The crowd erupt as Dragon slides off the back of the TKO and hooks Vortex around the throat before drilling him with an almighty chokeslam…

….2
…………………3!

RJ:It’s over……ref…..ref it’s over….

MW:He is dealing with a query RJ….

RJ:Query my a55…

The crowd are going ballistic as The Consultant is on the apron, distracting the referee from his job. Blue Dragon slowly comes to realise that the pinfall isn’t being counted anymore and he gets back to his feet, anger registering on his face…

MW:Time to get out of there….

The Consultant panics and tries to drop down but BD is too quick and grabs, dragging him into the ring once again. The Consultant tries to break loose but Dragon pushes him hard into the turnbuckle and then lands with a brutal right hand to the jaw….

RJ:Nothing less than he deserves…

MW:He is not an active competitor…

RJ:He shouldn’t be out here then…..

MW:V-X BOMB!

Dragon turns around after nailing the right hand on The Consultant and is immediately scooped up onto the shoulders of Vortex, who spins him around for the TKO….

RJ:Missed it…..OH GOD!

Blue Dragon staggers off the back just in time and wobbles on his feet. Vortex spins and rushes at his opponent for a flying butt bump but BD rolls away and causes Vortex to squash The Consultant against the turnbuckle….

MW:He just took out his manager….

RJ:What a shame……DEATHNOTE!

Vortex looks dismayed at his actions and then turns around and receives a sharp kick to the stomach before he is gutwrenched up and slammed into the “deathnote” by Blue Dragon……………………1…………………………….2……………………………….3!

RJ:It’s over………….what a win for Blue Dragon, he just pinned the 6WF Freeweight Champion…

MW:I can’t believe this is happening…

The crowd are on their feet celebrating as “Before I forget” echoes out and the referee raises Blue Dragon’s arm in victory. Vortex is down and out on the canvass and The Consultant is holding his stomach and trying to crawl to his feet….

RJ:They tried to screw Dragon out of this match on several occasions, but in the end it backfired….they cost themselves and Blue Dragon is walking out of here with a very impressive victory…

MW:And what about the attack on The Consultant, he should be fined and suspended…

RJ:Please…..The Consultant brought it on himself….

MW:Well look at this…try to defend this RJ…

Dragon looks around at the crowd and then points down at The Consultant, who is struggling to get up. BD then grabs the manager by the neck and hauls him up into a gutwrench…..the cheers ring out all around…

RJ:It doesn’t look as though Dragon is done just yet….

MW:This isn’t right….

Next moment, Logan Kincade is in the ring and he drives the 6WF Hardcore Championship belt into the side of Blue Dragon’s head, dropping him to the canvass. The crowd boo furiously as Kincade kneels over his brother and drives sickening punches down into his skull….

RJ:What the hell is this lunatic doing out here….

MW:Protecting his running buddies…..

Blood spills from a wound on the bridge of BD’s nose as Kincade stands up and stomps hard on his rival’s cheekbone. Vortex is back up on his feet and he looks at Kincade and then at The Consultant before joining in on the beatdown….

RJ:This is plain wrong….a two on one beatdown….we need security….

BD is trying to get to his feet but Vortex and Logan are stomping down on him with real force as the crowd watch on in shock. Kincade then tells Vortex to drag BD up, which he does with apparent ease…

MW:I have no idea what is planned now….

RJ:Something that won’t end well…

Cheers burst from all corners of the arena as Mr Kenty suddenly fires through the curtain and charges to the ring. He slides in and clotheslines Vortex from behind, freeing BD from his grip…

RJ:Thank God for Mr Kenty….

Logan aims a right hand at Dragon to slow him down but Dragon ducks the blow and then erupts with a huge clothesline that takes both men tumbling over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Logan quickly grabs the Hardcore Title and scarpers into the aisleway as Blue Dragon watches him with hatred, blood dribbling down his nose….

MW:How intense is it going to between those two….

RJ:I think we are only at the tip of the iceberg right now….OH MY!

The Consultant tries to whack Mr Kenty with his cane but Kenty ducks and Vortex takes full impact of the blow. Kenty then chucks the manager through the ropes to the outside of the ring and picks his moment to strike on Vortex….

RJ:MIC CHECK…..Kenty throwing down the gauntlet, he says he has Vortex’s number….

MW:That was a lucky shot….

Kenty kneels over Vortex with a smirk upon his face and raises an arm to the crowd and motions a belt around his waist, causing cheers in unison.Blue Dragon and Logan Kincade continue to stare one another down as the action goes backstage.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:18

Vortex is shown backstage. He grabs a speaker container and tosses it across the backstage area. He grabs a stage hand by the throat….

Vortex: Where. Is. Kenty!!?!?!

Vortex lifts the man by his shirt and glares down at him…

SH: I……..I……..don’t know……..

??: Put him down. Now.

Vortex looks over as Abe Abercorn walks towards him. Vortex drops the stage hand and snarls at Abe who helps the stage hand up.

AA: Looking for someone?

Vortex: Where the hell is he? I want him NOW!!!

Vortex tries to intimidate Abe who seems completely unfazed….

AA: Shouting won’t get you anywhere, Vincent. However, whilst I can’t help you with location of Mr Kenty right now, I can confirm that you will be able to get your hands on him………..at War….

Vortex smiles….

AA: Oh, and you’ll be defending you’re Freeweight Title against him for good measure…

Vortex’s smile fades slightly as Abe walks off. A group of stage hands walk by and Vortex shoves them to the ground before walking off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:19

RJ: Welcome everyone to our next match that pits the European Champion Kenji Hidari against Chaos

MW: I have been impressed with Hidari. He was unlucky last week.

RJ: But he is up against Chaos who won last week, and has huge ally in Lucas Takeo

"The Essence” hits and the boos continue as Kenji Hidari strides out, he has the European Title wrapped firmly around his waist. He mocks the crowd who boo even louder, Hidari strolls down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope.

MW: The European champion awaiting his opponent

"It's an Omen" blares out and the crowd descend into loud boos as Chaos strolls out onto the rampway. He smirks to himself before he swaggers down to the ring and springboards over the top rope.

MW: Don't expect many cheers from the fans in this match up!

The two men circle each other as the bell rings. Hidari suddenly runs at Chaos and dropkicks his knee. Chaos goes down to one leg before Hidari smashes him with a kick to the side of the head.

RJ: Aggressive start by Kenji.

Hidari lifts Chaos up and then slams him over his head with a belly to belly suplex. He then runs to the ropes, vaults over the prone Chaos, jumps on the second ropes and then hurls himself backward with an elbow drop.

MW: Impressive athleticism on display.

Hidari wanders around Chaos as he starts to get to his feet. He slams him on the side of his head with another stiff kick. He then repeats it on the other side, and knocks Chaos back down to the mat. He lifts his arms up to celebrate as the crowd boo. Hidari then rushes to the turnbuckle, jumps to the middle rope and then flies backward with an Epic Moonsault. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Kick out!

Kenji gets up quickly and drags Chaos to his feet. He sets him up ready for the brainbuster and tries to lift him up. Chaos reverses and manages to suplex Kenji to the canvas. Both men are down for a while before Chaos gets to his feet wearily. He grabs Kenji's hair and chucks him to the outside floor in desperation. He ignores the referee and quickly climbs the turnbuckle. He launches himself to the arena floor and catches Kenji with missile dropkick.

RJ: Incredible move from the cruiserweight.

Chaos raises Kenji up and whips him into the steel steps. He then grabs Kenji's hair and slams him into the ring post. He then walks him over to the announcer table and lays him prone on top of it. Chaos climbs back onto the apron and checks that Kenji is still lying on the table. He then jumps on the middle rope and moonsaults straight onto Hidari.

MW: High risk!

Chaos grabs his stomach as he pushes Hidari back into the ring, before going for the pin.

RJ: Kenji kicks out!

Chaos lifts Hidari to his feet and whips him to the ropes. He slams him with a spinebuster on the rebound before running to the opposite ropes and hitting a lionsault. He hooks the leg

RJ: Another kick out!

Chaos walks over to the turnbuckle and climbs it. He waits a moments before flying through the air with a five star frog splash. Kenji manages to raise his knees up and Chaos lands hard on them. Kenji crawls over to the ropes and drags himself to his feet. Chaos manages to get up as well, and boots Kenji in the gut. He whips Kenji to the turnbuckle, who reverses the move and sends Chaos flying into it. He follows him and hits Chaos with a running knee strike.

RJ: This match going back and forth.

Kenji lifts Chaos onto the turnbuckle and slaps him across the face. He climbs up alongside him, before vaunting onto his feet and hitting a hurricanrana from up high. He goes for the pin.

MW: Another kick out!

Kenji grabs Chaos and hits him with some stiff kicks that knock him back to the ropes. He whips him to the other side, but Chaos reverses. He vaults over Kenji on the rebound and then hits a pele kick out of nowhere. He quickly hooks Kenji's arms.

RJ: G-Force!

Chaos goes for the finisher, but Kenji manages to stop being lifted and instead throws Chaos over his head. Both of Chaos' shoulders hit the mat, and Kenji goes for the pin by arching his back.

RJ: No!

Kenji uses his speed to quickly get to his feet and run to the ropes. He tries to drop the elbow on the return, but Chaos rolls out of the way. He then runs to the ropes himself and tries a lionsault again. However Kenji is already on his feet, and Chaos lands on his shoulders.

RJ: Genshin!

Kenji slams Chaos down onto his knee and goes for the pin.

MW: He got him!

Kenji rolls out of the ring and grabs his European belt before celebrating on the aisle. Chaos is in pain on the canvas, holding his stomach.

RJ: Big win for the European champion. It was a really tough battle

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:22

Match 4
James McManus & The Fanatic v Blade & Dragon

RJ: Tag team action up next here on Lockdown, and it includes our current tag team champions.

MW: They found out earlier tonight that they will face Dopant Zero for the belts at WAR following the Japanese duo’s victory over the Gods of Rome, Andre Licentia and Andreas Demios.

RJ: They square off tonight against James McManus and The Fanatic, who of course have their own tag match to contend with at War, when they face Lukas Takeo and Chaos.

MW: That one certainly promises to be a cracker. But this is also a big chance for McManus and Fanatic to show what they could do in this division.

“Come with me” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd are split in their reaction for the arrival of the Parasite Killers, James McManus and The Fanatic. They stride side by side down to the ring, Fanatic steps over the top rope whilst McManus paces along the apron before stepping in through the middle rope.

RJ: The Fanatic has always seemed to be a figure of ridicule in 6WF, but this new alliance with McManus seems to have brought out a new edge in him. And he is a dangerous competitor, look at the size of him.

MW: He scared of Takeo last week, there must be something about him RJ!

“One and only” blares out and the crowd pop as Yarmouth Blade strides out onto the stage, he then waits as “Jpop drop” hits and the pop goes up a level as Dragon sprints out onto the ramp past Blade. He allows his tag partner to catch up, they point at the belts wrapped around their waist before sprinting to the ring and sliding underneath the bottom rope.

RJ: Even in unison for their entrance! These two are a fantastic tag team.

MW: Dopant Zero will be a very tough test, particularly in singles action!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Fanatic locks up with Blade, who hits a couple of big European Uppercuts on The Fanatic which rock him back slightly. Blade then hits a big elbow to the head, he tries to whip The Fanatic across the ring but the big man is too strong. Blade rebounds off the ropes and Fanatic floors him with a big boot the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Blade forces the shoulder up, Fanatic picks him up by the hair and then throws him down to the canvas with a snap suplex. Blade rolls up and throws a groggy clothesline, Fanatic blocks and then hits a big side suplex. Fanatic tags in James McManus, they nail a double delayed brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

MW: Good teamwork on show early on from Fanatic and McManus.

McManus drags up Blade, he too hits a Snap Suplex. Blade stumbles up and McManus sends him down to the canvas with a short-arm clothesline.

RJ: McManus showing how dangerous a competitor he is in terms of singles as well as tag teams here.

MW: He’s got a very old school style, it meshes well with Fanatic’s power game.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

McManus waits for Blade to rise, he then whips him out across the ring and floors him with a spinebuster. He goes for a Boston Crab but Blade manages to boot McManus away into the corner. Blade runs in and nails a dropkick, McManus staggers forward and Blade floors him with a huge clothesline.

RJ: A taste of his own medicine!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Blade lifts up McManus, he tags in Dragon. Blade hits a headbutt, Dragon then launches himself off the top rope nailing a missile dropkick. McManus stumbles up and Dragon throws him down with an arm drag. Again McManus rises and he walks straight into a spinning heel kick from Dragon. He hooks the leg.

Dragon waits for McManus to rise, he then whips him across the ring and floors him with a leaping knee to the face.

RJ: Dragon dominating now!

Dragon quickly goes to the top rope...

MW: Five star frog splash!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up, Dragon goes to the corner and then lines up a spear which connects! Dragon then sets up for his finishing move, The Dragons Den, but McManus shoves him away. Dragon runs back in and is met with a huge knee to the gut that flips him over.

McManus immediately stomps away on Dragon, he then makes the tag to The Fanatic who steps into the ring. He lifts up Dragon and goes for a powerslam but Dragon counters with a reverse DDT! He then runs and knocks McManus off the ropes with a forearm smash. He covers Fanatic.

Ref: 1..........2...........Kick out!

Fanatic kicks out, Dragon lifts him up but Fanatic shoves him down to the mat. Dragon shuffles back but Fanatic hauls him up, boots him in the stomach and then drills him to the canvas with a big powerbomb! Fanatic covers.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Fanatic waits for Dragon to rise...

RJ: Setting up for the chokebomb...

MW: TAKEO!

The crowd boo as Takeo strides out onto the ramp and down to the ring, Fanatic turns around only to be met with a huge boot to the side of the head. Takeo drags up Fanatic and grabs him by the throat, he stares down McManus on the outside before drilling him to the mat with a huge chokeslam!

RJ: Takeo sending a message to Fanatic and McManus there.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:24

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown...We’ve got big triple threat action next up here on Lockdown and it involves the reigning Hardcore Champion, his former tag team partner and a former world champion!

MW: That’s right ‘Arj. Logan Kincade goes up against Uryu and Chris Patricks in what could be the most unhinged and volatile match of the night!

RJ: What a match we have in store that’s all I can say!

"Those who fight further" plays out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Uryu runs out onto the ramp looking focused. He strides down to the ring before sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: I get the feeling Uryu will be looking forward to getting his hands on both these men tonight, especially Chris Patricks.

“Ascending malice” hits and Christopher Patricks storms out onto the ramp, the crowd are booing hugely as he stares down at Uryu. Patricks strides to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and the ref has to step in as Patricks looks ready to fight straight away.

MW: Patricks doesn’t wanna wait…

RJ: He’s going to have to wait for this man….

“DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED" Plays out over the speakers, as the guitars hit red and blue pyros explode as Logan walks out onto the top of the ramp to deafening boos from the crowd. Logan raises his Hardcore Title belt over his head and screams to the fans as he walks down to the ring, never taking his eyes off of his opponents. Logan stops at the ring and stares at the two men before sliding under the rope/….

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to signal the start of the match and it’s Uryu to start in the ring against Patricks as Logan backs away towards the corner. Uryu and Patricks lock up and the former world champ pushes Uryu back into the corner, Patricks is pulled back by the ref as Uryu puts his body inbetween the 2nd and 3rd ropes, Patricks follows order and then as Uryu steps out from between the ropes Patricks flattens him in the corner with a big clothesline sending Uryu’ back crashing into the turnbuckle...Patricks hits a series of snap clotheslines...he then snapmares Uryu out of the corner before sprinting and booting Uryu in the back...He hooks the leg...

2....Kick out!

Patricks is quick to place Uryu into a seated rear waistlock...Uryu climbs up to his feet and this time it is he who hits the snapmare, Uryu leapfrogs over the head of Patricks and then comes off the opposite ropes but with perfect timing Patricks leaps up into the air and hits a discus clothesline right into the face of Uryu who crashes into the canvas...Patricks then places Uryu in a grounded Armbar...he gradually drags Uryu closer to him before lifting him into the air and driving him into the canvas with a fallaway slam...Patricks hooks the leg.

2.......Kick out!

RJ: Patricks has made a very good start to this match...

Patricks drags Uryu by the leg towards the centre of the ring, he then steps through and twists the leg viciously...Patricks does this repeatedly before walking backwards to the corner and waiting for Uryu to rise, Patricks sprints across and leaps into the air going for a carbon footprint and Logan is on the top rope...

MW: Flying superkick...

RJ: But I don’t think he was aiming for Patricks!

Logan gets up in shock and Uryu is quick to act and drives the knee into the back of Logan and then whips him across the ring. Logan runs into the ropes and as he rebounds is taken out with a clothesline by Uryu. Logan is quick to his feet but Uryu stays on the offensive with sharp punches to the head and then hits an uppercut right to the jaw. Logan wobbles a little and then grabs hold of Logan and hits a neckbreaker...

2..Kick out!

Logan easily kicks out and Uryu gets to his feet quickly, He grabs Logan by the head and pulls him up to a knee before slapping him, the crowd boo cheer but boo loudly as Logan boots Uryu in the gut and he keels over, Logan kips up and clotheslines Uryu to the ground, he’s up unsteadily and Logan sunset flips into the pin...

2.....Kick out!

Uryu gets to his feet and Logan kicks him in the gut and runs the ropes going for a scissors kick, Uryu innovatively counters with a big back body drop to Logan who flies high into the lights of the Birmingham Bowl, he rolls himself up off the canvas, Uryu rebounds off the ropes and chopblocks him to one knee before running the ropes again and hitting a facewash kick into the jaw, Logan hit the canvas and Uryu covers...

2.......Kick out!

Uryu starts to ground and pound on Logan, hitting a series of fists into the face before climbing to his feet and letting Logan rise only to scoop him up and slam him down onto the canvas once more…

RJ: He sure knows these guys well, Uryu is really taking it to them both!

Uryu then circles the body of Logan hitting a series of stomps down on each body part that he sees available, he then grabs Logan in a headlock and heaves him up before throwing him across the ring, he blocks Logan with a knee to the gut before quickly suplexing him over onto the canvas, he then spins and drops an elbow down across the throat, He starts to choke out a grounded Logan and the ref starts a 5 count at which Uryu releases the choke at 4 and then nonchalantly covering...

2.....Kick out!

RJ: Uryu starting to lose focus a bit now, he’s got a different vibe to him now.

Uryu is up onto his feet knowing he has to ground keep Logan grounded with quick paced offence down, he puts Logan into a one legged boston crab but Logan manages to boot him away before Uryu can exert any pressure on the hold, Uryu stumbles back and Logan gets to his feet and runs at Uryu who scoops him up onto his shoulders for a powerslam but Logan drops off the back and pushes Uryu into the turnbuckle, Uryu falls back and Logan bulldogs him to the canvas...

2......Kick out!

Uryu gets the shoulder up and now Logan looks to push his offence along, he lets Uryu to stir one knee before hitting a huge roundhouse kick to the side of the head, Uryu stumbles around and Logan pulls him before burying him to the canvas with a ddt and covers...

2..........Kick out!

Logan is up and puts Uryu into a headlock, he goes to whip him across the ring but he reverses and throws Logan towards the corner and follows him, Uryu springboards up and over Logan and then dropkicks him into the turnbuckle, Logan turns to the opposite side of the ring and then runs across and nails a shining wizard into the back of the head, he then in one fluid motion hits a backcracker as well!

MW: Awesome move!

2.............Kick out!

Uryu is pulled up by Logan who smashes some forearms into the face but then pokes Uryu in the eye, he then goes for a powerbomb but Patricks is now up and he runs across and boots Uryu in the head and both men hit the canvas...Patricks covers Logan...

2......Kick out!

Patricks gets up and goes to Uryu for the cover...

2....Kick out!

Both men get the shoulder up, Patricks pulls up Uryu and punches him hard in the side of the head, Uryu then stumbles around and Patricks runs the ropes and hits a big spear into the ribs, he then pulls up Uryu and goes for a sidewalk slam, Uryu spins out of it and Both men wipe each other out with clotheslines...

RJ: Both men down, and Logan is out of this now. This match is anybodies!

Both men get up at the 7 count, Uryu flies at Patricks...he sidesteps and Uryu collides with the turnbuckle before being hammered with furious right hands, Patricks takes Uryu by the right arm and he whips him ferociously across the ring and Uryu hits the opposite corner with aggression and stumbles back as Patricks hits the adjacent ropes and soars back with a shoulder block takedown...Uryu staggers up as Patricks seizes him around the head...

RJ: Lifting DDT, This one could be over...

2.............Kick out!

Uryu barely pulls his shoulder off the canvas and the crowd cheer as Patricks slowly gets to his feet...Uryu follows but Patricks is quick to gain the advantage with another hard shot to head, Uryu is then pelted with headbutts from the former world champion, Uryu spins groggily and Patricks kicks him in the gut...

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

MW: This is over!

Patricks lays Uryu out on the canvas and goes for the cover!

RJ: Wait a minute!

Logan grabs Patricks and tosses him through the ropes, he drags Uryu up…

RJ: DEATHNOTE!!???

Logan hits Blue Dragon’s finisher on Uryu and covers…

MW: Patricks making no effort to break the pin!

3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Patricks stands on the outside as Logan pins Uryu. The Hardcore Champion gets to his feet and looks down at Uryu laughing before staring at Patricks who nods back. Logan exits the ring, grabbing his title as he heads up the ramp.

RJ: What a terrific match, but you have to feel for Uryu, he had control of the match, he had the energy, the will, but something just changed in him…

MW: I don’t think he should be worried about that, I don’t think Patricks has finished with him…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:24

Patricks grabs a mic and slides under the ropes. He gets up and stares at Uryu, laughing to himself. He bends down and grabs Uryu, hoisting him up and setting him in the corner on the turnbuckle…

CP: Where did it all go wrong, Uryu? You had everything. You were a star. You had Cassius in the palm of your hand. You got the girl. The fans. You had everything. And just like your entire career you ballsed it up…

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

CP: That’s right. You had opportunity at your door. The chance to finally be somebody after years of being the company joke, and now look at you. You couldn’t step up when it was needed.

Clarissa is right to stay away. Whatever she’s doing, or whoever it’s with is better than watching your sorry ass get handed to you on a weekly basis…

RJ: This is uncalled for. Someone get him out of here…

MW: You have to question where she is though, ‘Arj?

CP: You mope around here, feeling sorry for yourself, talking up your chances and looking for sympathy, well where was my sympathy huh? WHERE WAS MY SYMPATHY!!!!

Patricks snaps and decks Uryu between the eyes with the microphone as the crowd look on in shock. He bends down and laughs at Uryu…

CP: Next Sunday, at War. I’m going to end you. I’m going to embarrass you so much, that nobody is going to see you for the hard done by fool they see you as now. But as the worthless, pathetic son of a bitch you’ve become. And this time, I dearly hope Clarissa shows up.

Paricks drops the mic and walks up the ramp as the crowd begin to boo.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:25

*Logan Kincade is stood in the backstage area with Jack Reynolds. Beads of sweat are trickling down Kincade’s head and he is smiling in a maniacal fashion.

Reynolds:I am joined at this time by the 6WF Hardcore Champion….Logan Kincade….and Logan..

*Kincade holds his hand up to silence Reynolds

Kincade:You missed out one key component of your introduction Jack….

*Reynolds raises his eyebrows

Kincade:You failed to refer to me as the “True Blue Dragon” . Which is of course, what I am. I have been proving so for months now, I proved it here tonight in front of the world…

???:You proved nothing…

*The crowd cheer loud as Blue Dragon walks into shot, looking angry. Kincade smiles

Dragon:You think jumping me from behind proves anything?....you think using my moves in your match means anything?....all it does Logan is show what an insecure, petulant little child you really are…

Kincade:You think so, huh?

Dragon:Oh I know so……..and I watch this act of yours, week in, week out…..and all I think is, why doesn’t somebody just teach this fool a lesson….

*Kincade laughs

Kincade:Because there is nobody capable of such things….

Dragon:You care to wager on that?

Kincade:Is this a challenge, brother?....are you actually challenging me?

*Dragon takes a step closer

Dragon:You know I am…..me and you…..this Sunday, War…..we finish this once and for all…

*Kincade is visibly shaking with excitement

Kincade:My dear brother thinks he actually stands a chance against me?.....he thinks that he is going to be able to withstand my onslaught. Believe me brother when I tell you that you have no idea what I am capable of, no idea at all.

You stole my life, my identity and you condemned me to a life in the shadows.But I will accept your pitiful challenge because now is my turn to repay the favour. Because on Sunday I will steal your career away from you, I will leave you in a bloody, battered and ruined state. When I am done with you, they’ll need dental records for identification.

*Kincade seems to be swelling with fury

Kincade:You think your better than me?...

Dragon:I know I am…

Kincade and Dragon are nose to nose, breathing heavily with rage

Kincade:Then why don’t you go ahead and show me…

???:Gentlemen…

*The crowd boo as The Consultant walks into shot

Consultant:Do we have a problem here?

Kincade:No problem….my special sibling here wants a match with me this Sunday at War……

Dragon:It’s the only way to settle this……he wants my mantle as “Blue Dragon” and I think it was about time he earned it……..you see you may be the Hardcore Champion, but your still shy of my record….I held that belt longer than you did Logan, which just goes to show that I am better than you…

*Kincade shakes his head vehemently

Kincade:It shows nothing….

Dragon:Prove it….but the belt on the line against me….

Kincade:I said nothing of the belt…..I said you could have your match at War…..no championship….

Consultant:I’ll motion that….

*Blue Dragon seethes with anger

Dragon:I never had you down as a coward Logan….not even man enough to put your gold on the line…..I thought you were confident?

*Kincade steps right in once more

Kincade:I am confident……but with the amount of blood I am going to carve out of you this Sunday….I’d rather not ruin the paintjob….

*He rubs his hand along the championship belt and smiles before backing away and pointing at Dragon

Kincade:See you Sunday….

*The Consultant smiles as well as he follows Logan from the scene. Leaving Blue Dragon to crack his knuckles in fury.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:26

Match 6
Number 1 Contender Match for 6WF European Title
Mike Hill v Nay Bother v Trevor Swann v Lukas Takeo

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, and we have a huge match in store up next here on Lockdown!

MW: We certainly do RJ, it promises to be a fantastic contest as the N01 contender for the 6WF European Title is decided in this fatal four way contest.

RJ: 4 top competitors fighting it out for the right to face Kenji Hidari at WAR, including the man Hidari defeated, Trevor Swann.

MW: We’ve also got the destructive presence of Lukas Takeo in this match, as well as Mike Hill and Nay Bother.

“Dreadlock holiday” plays out around the arena and the crowd boo as The Consultancy’s Trevor Swann storms out onto the stage. He stomps down to the ring, before sliding under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet.

RJ: Swann looks like a man on a mission tonight.

MW: Well he’s been letting The Consultancy down recently, this is his chance to redeem himself in their eyes.

“From Yesterday” blares out and the boos continue as Lukas Takeo steps out onto the stage, his head bowed with a towel covering it. He walks very slowly to the ring, up the steps and climbs in over the top rope, throwing the towel into the crowd. Takeo stares across at Swann who looks at him apprehensively.

MW: This man is my favourite in the match...who the hell is going to be able to pin him?!

RJ: He doesn’t necessarily have to be pinned to lose this match though Michael, don’t forget that.

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the ramp. He motions a title belt around his waist before walking confidently to the ring. He springboards over the top rope and smirks at Takeo, who is clearly angered by Hill’s reaction.

RJ: I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone with more self-confidence than Hill. Although I think that may be his downfall tonight, he’s just angering Takeo.

MW: Hill can have that level of self-confidence because he is one of the best wrestlers in this company RJ! He’s arrogant but to borrow his own phrase, he’s damn good!

Finally, “I fought the law” roars out and the crowd erupt into loud cheers as Nay Bother runs out onto the stage. He salutes the fans before walking down the ramp tagging the fans hands. He slides under the bottom rope and stares across at Mike Hill.

RJ: Lots of tension there between those two after Hill took Nay out in the Gold Rush match.

MW: I see Nay has come after this title now he realises he can’t beat Logan.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off and Nay quickly decides that he is going to go after Lukas Takeo. He runs in at the monster who floors him with a huge forearm smash. Swann is next to run in at Takeo, but he is taken down with a huge boot to the skull! Hill runs in and leaps at Takeo, clenching him in a sleeper hold.

Takeo flings Hill around wildly before throwing him down into the canvas with an arm-drag like move. Hill rolls to his feet and Takeo takes him out with a big spinning powerslam. Nay runs in and hits a couple of punches to the back of the head, Takeo turns around and smiles.

He grabs Nay and throws him into the ropes before hitting a huge knee to the stomach on the rebound and Nay flips over. Swann flies off the top rope going for a crossbody block but Takeo catches him and then flings him across the ring with a fallaway slam. Swann staggers to his feet and Takeo takes him down with one huge punch to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.............Mike Hill breaks the pin with a dropkick! Hill quickly starts to go to work on Takeo, stomping away on his head continually. Nay is up, he stares across at Hill who looks back with a grin. Nay then proceeds to join Hill in beating down on Takeo.

MW: Those two realise Takeo is the biggest threat in this match, they want to take him out of the equation early.

RJ: How long can the teamwork last though?

Swann is up and he too joins in the beating down of the monstrous Takeo. They continue the stomping attack before dragging Takeo back to the corner. Nay sprints in and nails a shining wizard, Takeo slumps down and Swann follows up with a baseball slide. They drag Takeo back, Hill goes up top and nails the Mike Time(450 splash). He hooks the leg.

Hill rolls away, Swann takes over hitting a standing moonsault. They then lift up Takeo, Nay has to get involved to as they eventually suplex the huge figure down to the mat. Takeo staggers to his feet and Swann hits a dropkick to the back of the head, Hill then nails an enzaguri kick. Takeo walks around groggily and Nay nails a DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Takeo fights to his feet but Hill chopblocks him down, Nay and Swann then start pummelling down on the head of Takeo who falls back into the ropes. It takes all three men but finally they dump Takeo down to the outside...Hill then nails Nay with a pele kick and he falls to the outside as well.

Swann quickly attempts to take out Hill with a lariat but he lands on the apron. Swann turns around and walks straight into a pele kick. Hill then springboards off the top rope and nails a flying dropkick on the former European champion. Hill makes the cover.

MW: In Hill’s illustrious 6WF career, it is only the 6WF World Title and the European title that have avoided his clutches, what a chance he has to change that if he wins tonight.

RJ: Of course Swann has had a taste of that title, and I’m sure he wants to bring it back to the Consultancy.

Hill drags up Swann and hits him with an inverted atomic drop. He quickly bounces off the ropes and nails a spinning heel kick. Swann stumbles up and Hill takes his legs with an STO, followed up with a front flip leg drop. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Swann forces the shoulder up, Hill allows him to rise before whipping him against the ropes, on the rebound Hill nails a standing belly to belly suplex which he manages to bridge over into a pinning predicament.

MW: Tremendous athleticism from Hill!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Swann kicks out, Hill quickly places him into the MHND(Liontamer). Hill wrenches back on the hold, but Nay steps into the ring and hits a clothesline on Hill who falls to the mat. Nay picks up Hill and throws him into the corner, Nay quickly runs in and nails a shining wizard on Hill.

Nay grabs Hill by the head, he then runs and nails a bulldog on his rival. Hill stumbles up and Nay nails a reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Hill kicks out, Nay waits for Mike Hill to rise before reeling off a series of chops into the chest of Hill who falls into the ropes. Nay continues firing in the knife-edge chops to the chest of Hill...

RJ: Nay’s on fire now!

MW: He’s got the ability RJ, but as Hill has suggested, does he have the mindset?

Nay drags Hill forward and then nails three huge suplexes on the veteran. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Nay lifts up Hill, he nails a backbreaker followed by a spin-out neckbreaker. He lines up a superkick but Takeo steps into the ring, he grabs Nay and flings him shoulder first into the steel ring post! Hill rolls away and Takeo drags up Swann, he bench-presses him face-first down into the mat.

Swann stumbles up and Takeo floors him with a huge spear!

MW: What impact!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Swann forces the shoulder up, Takeo hauls him up and throws him to the corner. He then runs in nailing a big splash, followed by a huge sit-down powerbomb! Hill is up, he quickly dropkicks Takeo in the leg. He goes up top...

RJ: NEXT BIG MOVE ON SWANN!

Ref: 1..............2...............Takeo breaks the pin!

Takeo breaks the pin by picking up Hill and throwing him across the ring. Takeo lifts Swann to his feet and drills him to the mat with a clothesline. He turns around to see The Fanatic striding down the ramp.

He steps in...

RJ: Looks as if we are in for a repeat of earlier tonight...

The two monsters begin exchanging huge clubbing blows in the middle of the ring, Fanatic hits a knee to the gut and Takeo keels over. Fanatic pummels down on his back before clutching Takeo by the throat...

MW: CHOKESLAM!

RJ: That was scary power!

Fanatic leaves the ring, Swann is about to cover Takeo...

RJ: Not like...

MW: SUPERKICK! NAY HITS THE SUPERKICK!

Nay nails the superkick on Swann. Hill crawls over as Nay covers...

Ref: 1....................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: He got it! He got it!

MW: Nay is going to WAR to face Kenji Hidari!

The crowd pop as Nay rises to his feet in celebration but the ref is busy talking to the time keeper, who then passes a message onto the ring announcer.

RJ: What’s going on?

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman the referee has ruled that both NAY BOTHER and MIKE HILL got a 3 COUNT at the same time thus they are the CO-WINNERS of this match and the NEW N01 CONTENDERS!

RJ: What? Hill didn’t make the pin?!

MW: Let’s look at the replays!

*The replays show Hill putting his arm over Takeo just as Nay hooks the leg of Swann.

MW: He did RJ! Great spot from the referee!

*Hill smirks at Nay, who stares back intensely.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:30

*JJ Johnson is in the backstage area when a stagehand approaches

Stagehand: Mr Johnson, you have a guest…

JJ:A guest huh?....oh really, well then please do show me to this guest…

*JJ is led down a corridor towards an executive suite. The door is opened for him and a very familiar figure is stood inside

JJ:Well I’ll be damned….what’s cracking playa?

*Clarke James smiles at JJ and then they shake hands and a quick hug

JJ:You looking good homie…

James:Keeping myself trim….you know me….

JJ:Damn straight…..so what’s bringing you to my neck o’ the woods Clarke….something going down?

James:No, no nothing….just thought I’d swing by, catch up and see how things are going…

JJ:Sweet….I like the sound o’ that. We gone have to get ourselves some beers, kick back and party this son b1tch properly….

James:Absolutely…

JJ:All I gotta do is get this match outta the way, you know how that is….then we can do this right playboy…

James:Sounds good to me….I can just kick back here and watch the action, see you kick some a55..

JJ:Ah yeah, it’s all good my man….got my eyes on the prize, you know that….

James:All focused on Born in Fire?

JJ:You know that playa….couldn’t be more focused….thanks to you getting my back and pulling me through, now I’m ready for the big one…

James:Biggest fight of your life…

JJ:And don’t I know it……whoever it is that walks out o’ War this Sunday, I’m ready for them….boy never been mo’ ready…

*They both laugh and then the door of the suite bangs open and they both swing around. Stood in the entrance is the malevolent Cassius Zhi. The 6WF Championship over his shoulder and a green tea in his hand.

Cassius: Interrupting?......good!

*JJ narrows his eyes

JJ:You need to get yo a55 out o’ here Zhi…..we got business later on….

*Cassius takes a sip of tea and smiles

Cassius:Ever the hero aren’t we Johnson….I am not here for a fight, not that it would be much of one anyway….

JJ:Then what the hell do you want fool…

Cassius:I just came to pass on my condolences to Mr James here…

James:Condolences…..what the hell are you talking about?

*Cassius grins evily

JJ:You either need to speak up jacka55 or get to stepping cos I ain’t in the mood fo’ you bull(beep)…

Cassius:Of course you are….you are always in the mood JJ….because you are an addict, a disgusting harbinger of decadence….you cannot get enough of me, do not even try and deny it…

That is the reason why tonight you will fall under my power…..why at War you will be unable to stop yourself from declaring me victorious……………..and why at Born in Fire, in front of the millions…

*He smirks

Cassius:You will be crushed under my gargantuan footsteps…..you are a fool Johnson, just like your worthless countrymen…….I will reel you in and I will finish you for good…..do not forget that..

JJ:I don’t know about you Clarke but I feel a real sense to whoop somebody’s a55 right now, you feeling that?

James:I’m feeling it…

*JJ and Clarke James take a step closer to the door

Cassius:Now, now children…let’s not have all the fun at once……believe me, with everything I have planned there will be more than enough for everyone….you are going to get so much of your fix in the next month Johnson that you’ll be overdosing on the hearth before Born in Fire even begins….

*Cassius smiles broadly and backs away

Cassius:I’ll see you out there……Clarke, I will be seeing you much sooner than you think………and JJ, do please send on my love to your delightful little beauty sitting at home…..I do miss her….

JJ:Son of a…

*Clarke James holds JJ back as he storms for the door. Cassius continues to laugh as he backs off and disappears.

James:Don’t let him get to you…it’s what he wants….

JJ:Damn sight easier said than done…..fool needs putting down….

James:Then make sure you take care of it in the ring, tonight….get your head in the game…

JJ:Yeah your right, I got this…

*JJ and Clarke touch knuckles as the scene fades out

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:31

Logan is backstage talking with The Consultant when Abe approaches…

AA: Evening, Logan. Charles.

Logan snarls at Abe while The Consultant nonchalantly nods his head…

AA: A little birdy told me that you’ve taken it upon yourselves to dictate when and how you defend that Hardcore Title of yours?

LK: Move along, Abe. Danny already agreed it, and last time I checked, I took orders from him.

AA: Oh, believe me, I’m not here to dictate orders to you, Logan. I’m simply here to inform you that you WILL be defending your Hardcore Title at War. See, whilst Danny continues to play games with the board and act according to his own rules, they’ve decided to give me power to override and overrule any decision that Danny makes. Especially one that seems to favour you so handsomely.

Logan seethes as The Consultant raises his eyes.

AA: Good luck at War, Logan.

Abe walks off smiling. Logan looks at The Consultant before slamming his fist into the wall as we head to commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:31

Match 7
TGA v JJ Johnson v Cassius Zhi

RJ: The first of two huge triple threat matches up next for you here on Lockdown!

MW: These two matches promise to be amazing contests. In this first triple threat, we have the man who won the Gold Rush Battle royal and is special guest referee at WAR in the fatal four way match for the world championship, JJ Johnson.

RJ: Then we have TGA, who until very recently held the record for the longest single reign as 6WF World Champion. And he also had a huge feud with JJ Johnson which culminated in a brutal ghetto warfare match alongside Snake Eyes.

MW: And finally...we have the current 6WF Undisputed Champion, storied rival of JJ Johnson, Cassius Zhi.

“Just close your eyes” plays out and the crowd erupt into cheers as TGA steps out onto the rampway, pyro’s go off around him as he stands and takes in the reception. He then walks to the ring, tagging the fans hands before stepping through the middle rope and into the ring.

RJ: TGA is a house-hold name throughout wrestling not just 6WF and he is desperate to reclaim the 6WF World Championship.

MW: He couldn’t beat Crime Lord, will he be able to beat Cassius Zhi?

“Remember the name” blazes out and the cheers grow as JJ Johnson moonwalks out onto the stage. He spins on the spot and pulls down his hood, JJ then strides to the ring confidently, tagging the fans hands before building into a sprint as he slides under the bottom rope. Johnson launches his hoodie into the crowd.

MW: It’s quite what a predicament Johnson finds himself in. He’s going into War with no match to prepare for, it must be a difficult situation.

RJ: In some ways he is controlling his destiny. As the guest referee, he will ultimately make the decision as to who he faces at Born In Fire.

Finally... “They say” hits and the boos go up another notch as 6WF Undisputed Champion Cassius Zhi walks out. He has a deranged grin etched across his face as he walks down to the ring, looking at his two opponents stood warming up. Cassius steps in, he then stands in the middle of the ring. He removes the title from his waist and holds it high above his head.

RJ: Cassius looks to be sending a bit of a message there to both these men, that they are going to have to go through him to get their hands on that title.

MW: And who would want to go through him? There is no telling what sort of actions Zhi would commit to retain that title belt.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, JJ locks up with TGA. The two men battle it out for supremacy as Zhi watches on with interest. TGA forces Johnson back into the ropes, but JJ fires back with his trademark boxing combination of two rights, a left jab and then a huge uppercut. TGA staggers back, JJ whips him against the ropes and then showcases his power by hitting a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on TGA.

TGA is down on the mat and JJ quickly drops a couple of knees down into the face of his old rival. TGA fights to his feet, JJ boots him in the stomach and then runs the ropes going for a scissors kick which TGA avoids. JJ bounces back off the opposite ropes and TGA takes him to the mat with a huge back body drop.

Teej spins on the spot and JJ rises to his feet, TGA runs in and knocks him down with a huge clothesline. JJ staggers up, TGA pulls him in and lifts him onto his shoulders before connecting with the silent death. TGA turns around and goes after Cassius Zhi, but the 6WF Champion counters with a roundhouse kick to the side.

TGA keels over and Zhi quickly runs off the ropes and hits a huge spinning neckbreaker on TGA who collapses to the mat. Zhi then targets JJ, he starts viciously stomping away on the head of JJ who rolls back towards the corner where Zhi continues the assault, this time smashing huge roundhouse kicks into the head of Johnson. Zhi retreats to the opposite corner, he is about to run in at JJ when TGA cuts him off with a knee to the gut.

JJ comes sprinting out of the corner just as TGA whips Cassius Zhi in that direction...

RJ: Sickening collision between Cassius and JJ!

JJ and Cassius crash into each other, JJ rolls to the outside clutching at his head leaving TGA and Zhi in the ring.

MW: What we expected, plenty of power on display in here and of course Zhi’s trademark violent streak.

TGA drags Cassius to his feet, he then flings him down to the canvas with a suplex. Zhi rolls up to his feet, TGA hits a kick to the stomach and with Zhi keeled over, delivers the Angel’s Wings on Zhi, driving him face first into the canvas. TGA makes the first pin of the match.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

TGA places Zhi into a side headlock. Cassius is up to a vertical base, and then whips TGA into the ropes. Zhi ducks his head and TGA boots him in the face. Zhi stumbles groggily into the path of TGA, he quickly pulls him and nails the Lights Out on the current 6WF Undisputed Champion.

TGA doesn’t make the cover, he rolls Zhi onto his front and then drops a series of knees into the back. He then places Cassius into a seated rear waistlock. As Cassius gets to his feet, TGA nails a huge German suplex on Zhi. He drags him away from near the ropes and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

MW: This will be doing the world of good for TGA’s confidence, he is completely dominating the current 6WF Champion.

Zhi kicks out, TGA allows him to rise before sending him into the ropes and connecting with a big spinebuster on the rebound. TGA drags Zhi up and then lifts him onto his shoulders, placing him into the back-stabber.

RJ: Torture rack locked in!

TGA walks around the ring, parading Zhi to the crowd who cheer loudly until Zhi manages to fight his way out. He then nails a huge roundhouse kick to the back of the head and TGA falls forward in slow motion. Zhi hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

TGA gets the shoulder up but Zhi is now firmly on the offensive, going back to stomping away on the head of TGA. He rolls to the corner, Zhi lifts him up and proceeds to smash TGA’s head into the turnbuckle repeatedly until the ref intervenes. Cassius steps back before running in and hitting a leaping double knee to the face. TGA stumbles forward and Zhi uses TGA’s own move against him, the legsweep DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Cassius waits for TGA to rise, he then fires in two roundhouse kicks to the stomach followed by a kick to the head. TGA falls into the ropes, Zhi steps onto the apron before pulling TGA down throat-first across the top rope. He staggers around and Zhi springboards in nailing a clothesline on TGA.

RJ: Zhi in control now. His offence is vicious and unforgiving, TGA really needs to find a way back into this one.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Zhi waits for TGA to rise before nailing a superkick! Cassius turns around...

RJ: Plancha Spear from JJ!

MW: What a move!

Zhi rolls out, which leaves TGA for JJ to get to work on. TGA is up, he throws a groggy clothesline that JJ easily ducks before nailing a pele kick on TGA. He stumbles towards JJ who hits a jawbreaker followed by a huge belly to belly suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

The crowd pop hugely as JJ kips to his feet. He stands waiting for TGA to rise, when he does so JJ once more fires off his boxing combination. Johnson then boots TGA in the stomach...

RJ: Powerbomb from JJ...wait there what is he thinking? No way...

MW: TWO POWERBOMBS IN A ROW!

RJ: Amazing power from Johnson.

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

TGA barely kicks out, JJ finally slows the pace of the match down by putting TGA into a grounded full nelson. However Teej is up to a vertical base quickly forcing JJ into hitting the Dragon Suplex. He then goes to the top rope...

MW: Twisting leg drop!

RJ: Johnson on fire!

Ref: 1...........2..................Kick out!

TGA gets the shoulder up, JJ rises to his feet and waits for TGA to rise. He boots him in the gut and then lifts him onto his shoulders...

MW: VIP Experience...

TGA drops down the back and shoves Johnson away...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE! ZHI FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!

As JJ is shoved away, Zhi steps into the ring at the right time and hits the shockwave. TGA stares across at him readying himself for a fight. Zhi stares back before smiling to himself and rolling out of the ring. Zhi walks up the ramp, looking down to the ring. TGA looks back at him, he then covers JJ.

MW: What the hell is Zhi doing?!

Ref: 1....................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*TGA gets to his feet, the crowd pop but both they and TGA are still confused by Zhi’s actions as he stands at the top of the ramp.

RJ: Zhi just handed TGA the victory here tonight.

MW: You have to wonder sometimes what is going through the head of Zhi.

RJ: I don’t think we’ll ever know Michael. But this was a huge win for TGA tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:47

*The camera goes backstage, it shows two referees watching replays from the N01 contenders match for the European Title earlier in the night.

Ref 1:Look, you can clearly see that Nay made the cover before Hill covered Takeo.

Ref 2:How can you see that? I was out there in the here and now, I had to call it in a split second and I thought they covered at the same time.

Ref 1: Well you should get down to specsavers...

*Danny McGraw walks into picture...

DM:What is the commotion gentleman?

Ref 1: Mr.McGraw sir what is your verdict on this match? I think Nay clearly got the pin...

DM:I don't think there it is clear, far from it. And that's why the initial decision stands, the match was won by both Nay and Hill. And that means I guess that they are the co-N01 contenders meaning at WAR it will be Kenji Hidari vs Mike Hill vs Nay Bother for the 6WF European TItle.

*McGraw strides off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:49

Main Event
Crime Lord v The Saint v Marshall Murdoch

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks where it is now time for your MAINNNN EVENNNTTTT!

MW: That’s right folks, this is the final match before the build-up to the War PPV begins. And what a match this is, the 2nd of the two huge triple threat matches we mentioned.

RJ: In this match, we have two of the four competitors in the 6WF World Title match at War whilst we also have a man who has a big influence on where that title belt has ended up, at least in Crime Lord’s opinion.

Green strobe lighting flashes around the entrance as “papercut” plays out over the speakers and Marshall Murdoch walks out slowly. He kneels down on the ramp with his arms in a cross position before leaping up and punching the air to loud boos. Murdoch proceeds down the ramp and steps in.

MW: This is the man who Crime Lord blames for his losing of the world title last month and I have to say I agree. Without that video playing, Crime Lord would have retained the belt.

RJ: Yes but Murdoch has denied that it was him behind the video’s. Why would he when he is clearly working for Danny McGraw?

“Rain Wizard” blares out and the boos continue as Crime Lord storms out onto the ramp. He stares down at Marshall for a long time before striding to the ring, he climbs over the top rope and the referee has to step in as he motions Murdoch forward.

RJ: Crime Lord certainly keen to get this one going early on.

MW: He’s still not happy about losing that world title, but he has an immediate chance to reclaim it at War in the fatal four way.

“Monster” roars out over the sound-system and the loud boos ring out around the Birmingham Bowl as The Saint steps out onto the stage. He looks down to the ring, staring down at his opponents. Saint then strolls to the ring, he steps through the middle rope.

MW: It is great to see The Saint back where he belongs, Main Eventing Pay Per Views and fighting for the world title.

RJ: He’s wanted this chance for a long time, he’s got take advantage of it now!

MW: There’s a lot of past tensions that exist in this match, particularly between Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with the three men circling the ring, finally the action begins as all three converge in the centre of the ring and start exchanging huge punches with one and another.

MW: This one has exploded already!

The Saint is pummeling down on the head of Marshall Murdoch, who in turn is firing in body shots on Crime Lord who is attempting to go after The Saint. Saint hits a boot to the gut of Crime Lord who stumbles back allowing Saint to focus in on Marshall. He backs him into the corner and quickly runs in and connects with a stinger splash on the recently returned former European Champion.

Murdoch stumbles forward and Saint goes for an implant DDT but Crime Lord runs over and nails a crunching boot to the back of Saint’s head. He looks towards Marshall Murdoch and the two of them then proceed to beat-down on Saint.

MW: Still a bit of understanding there from The Church days...

Crime Lord is stomping away on Saint, Murdoch takes a step back motioning Crime Lord to continue. He drags up The Saint and hits him with a suplex, only for Murdoch to run up behind Crime Lord and fling him to the canvas with the American suplex(German suplex).

RJ: Or not Michael!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Murdoch quickly lifts up his former COH colleague and pummels away at the back with a series of big forearm smashes. Crime Lord keels over, Murdoch runs off the ropes and nails a running bulldog on his opponent! Crime Lord stumbles to his feet and Murdoch whips him into the ropes, nailing a sidewalk slam on the rebound.

MW: Marshall has looked in good shape since his return, he seems re-invigorated after his break.

RJ: That was certainly some impressive power on his part!

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Murdoch stands over Crime Lord waiting for him to rise, when he does so he nails a huge roundhouse kick to the stomach. Crime Lord keels over and Murdoch then puts Crime Lord over his shoulders and nails the Texan Slam on the former world champion. He hooks the leg once more.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Crime Lord powers out, Murdoch waits for him to rise before whipping Crime Lord into the ropes. Crime Lord holds and Murdoch leaps for a dropkick but crashes into the canvas. Crime Lord quickly runs over and hits a vicious punt kick to the side of the head. He drags Murdoch away from the corner and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Murdoch forces the shoulder up, Crimey gets onto the offensive straight away by dragging Murdoch to the corner and then booting away continually at the abdomen of Marshall. He then drags the former European Champion away from the corner and takes him down to the mat with an STO. Murdoch staggers to his feet and Crime Lord runs off the ropes, hitting a big knee trembler on Murdoch. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord doesn’t allow Marshall any breathing space, he quickly has him back onto his feet and is punching away at the stomach. He backs Marshall into the ropes, Crime Lord then whips him across the ring before running the ropes himself and meeting Murdoch side-on with a huge flying shoulder block. The former European Champion rises unsteadily to his feet and walks straight into a Fisherman’s suplex.

MW: Crime Lord demonstrating the moveset and power that made him the longest reigning 6WF Champion in terms of a single reign.

RJ: What a reign that was Michael! But now comes the tough part, recovering after losing that title and getting back to that sort of form.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord waits for Marshall to rise before whipping him to the corner. Crime Lord then runs in and nails a huge splash. Murdoch falls forward straight into a spinebuster from Crime Lord. He goes to the top rope but The Saint steps into the ring and runs off the ropes, causing Crime Lord to crotch himself.

Saint then pulls Crime Lord down from the top rope and starts beating down on him with some knees down into the face. Murdoch is up and he runs at Saint, but he reads it, power-slamming Marshall down onto Crime Lord. Murdoch rolls to the corner, Saint returns his attentions to Crime Lord.

Crimey gets up to his feet and Saint hits a huge gorilla press slam on Crime Lord, dropping him face first into the mat. Crime Lord stumbles to his feet, Saint runs the ropes and hits a clothesline from hell on Crime Lord who flips over such is the force and impact of the clothesline!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Saint lifts Crime Lord to his feet and hits an STO backbreaker before putting Crime Lord into a grounded abdominal stretch, drivng knees into the stomach at the same time.

MW: What a year The Saint has had thus far RJ, and winning the world title and thus main-eventing Born In Fire would cap it all off.

RJ: You’re right Michael, he has had one hell of year, coming out on top in feuds against both the current world champion and the N01 contender at Born In Fire.

Saint eventually drags Crime Lord up to his feet before driving him into the mat with a pumphandle slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Saint brings Crime Lord up to his feet, he boots him in the stomach and then nails an implant DDT. Saint stands over Crime Lord, waiting for him to rise. He boots him in the gut...

MW: Divine Destroyer...no dropkick from Murdoch!

Murdoch’s takes The Saint’s legs from underneath him with a dropkick, he drops Crime Lord down into the mat. Murdoch lifts up The Saint only to send him back into the canvas with a huge roundhouse kick. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.............Kick out!

Saint forces the shoulder up, Murdoch waits for him to rise before throwing him down with a T-Bone suplex! Marshall then stomps on the head of Saint...

RJ: Coquina Clutch locked in!

MW: Vicious submission move from the former UFC Man!

Murdoch wrenches back on the neck of Saint who is desperately trying to fight the hold...

RJ: Damn it!

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Crime Lord nails the huge running knee on Murdoch. He rolls away to the outside, Crime Lord lifts up Saint, he sets up for the Custody but Saint spins out, he goes for the RKO but Crime Lord shoves him away...

RJ: SPEAR!

Crime Lord spears Saint down to the mat. He doesn’t cover, instead standing over him waiting for him to rise...

MW: Lining up the lock n load...

Suddenly the titantron screen flickers on, and the images show the camera moving towards a Church. The door swings open and it shows empty draws strewn all over the place, heaps of paper on the floor and then a picture of Crime Lord. A body steps in the picture, it lifts up the image of Crime Lord and turns it towards the camera...

MW: Not this again damn it! This is a disgrace Murdoch! You are still in the match!

The tron goes back to normal, Crime Lord turns around looking confused...

RJ: RKO! RKO! RKO! RKO! RKO!

Ref: 1.......................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Saint wins! Saint wins!

MW: A huge win for The Saint tonight as we head into WAR!

RJ: What a boost that will be for the morale of The Saint heading into that main event. He knows he can beat every single man in that match-up, and most importantly he heads into it with some momentum.

MW: Crime Lord had that match stolen from him due that video. What the hell is Murdoch playing at? He’s back now!

The Saint rolls out of the ring and walks up the ramp, a huge smile on his face as the crowd boo loudly. In the ring, Crime Lord stirs and looks down to the outside where Marshall is slowly getting to his feet.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 17:50

Crime Lord steps out and throws Marshall into the ring. Marshall gets to his feet and Crimey gets right in his face, staring him down. He then starts shouting and berating him, pointing towards the tron.

RJ: Crime Lord clearly believes it’s Murdoch playing these mind games with him.

The camera zooms in to pick up sound...

CL: Who the hell do you think you are? You’ve cost me this match, you’ve cost me the world title! You’re trying to mess with my head Marshall, that is not a good idea.

Crime Lord then boots Murdoch in the stomach, he lifts him onto his shoulders for the Lock n Load but Murdoch fights his way out...

MW: MARSHALL LAW!

RJ: What a kick from Murdoch!

Murdoch stands over Crime Lord for a moment before stepping out of the ring. He is beginning to walk up the ramp when “Carry on wayward son” blazes out over the speakers and the crowd pop as Abe Abercorn steps out onto the ramp.

Abe Abercorn: Good evening Mr Murdoch, it’s nice to see you again.

*Murdoch stares at Abe intensely.

Abe Abercorn: Anyway, I’m out here for one reason Marshall. I notice that Danny McGraw hasn’t given you a match for WAR. I know he likes to have you around backstage with him for protection, but you are wrestler first and foremost and I don’t think you need a week off so soon after coming back.

So seen as Danny hasn’t given you a match for WAR, I thought well why don’t I go ahead and pick an opponent to face you? Then I got thinking about who I could have face you. And I found the perfect opponent for you. You see you have quite a lot in common but the main thing is, both of you seem to have a penchant for attacking authority.

Thankfully with authority comes the ability to punish such actions, so Marshall, let me introduce to you your opponent for War, A man I’ve had a fair few run-ins with over my time...LEX HART!

MW: WOW!

RJ: Lex Hart back on a 6WF Pay Per View, what an announcement from our co-commissioner!

“Be myself” blazes out through the speakers and Lex Hart walks out onto the ramp, smiling. The crowd descend into huge boos and Lex is clearly perturbed by this. Abe looks at him and Marshall in disdain...

Abe Abercorn: Good luck at Destiny fellas.

*Abe strolls off, leaving Lex Hart and Marshall to stare each other down as Lockdown goes off air.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down