The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 3rd August

+9
Nay
Teej
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
President Trump
Blade
Good Golly I'm Olly
Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF
Uryu Ishida
Beer
13 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 3rd August Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 3rd August

Post by Beer Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:27 am

Match 1
Hardcore Hell Qualifier
Gary Traitorelli v Hobo

Match 2
Scorpion v Assassin

*JJ Johnson calls out The Saint

Match 3
Freeweight Title
Vortex v Rasta

Match 4
Dragon v Trevor Swann

Match 5
Hardcore Hell Qualifier
Chaos v James McManus

Match 6
Clarke James & Nay Bother v Logan Kincade & Chris Patricks

Main Event
JJ Johnson , TGA & Uryu Ishida v Cassius Zhi, The Saint & Crime Lord

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 3rd August Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 3rd August

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:16 am

*Immediatly after the Against The Wall we see Uryu walking alongside Clarissa who is being wheeled by medical staff into an ambulance as she wears light breathing apparatus and a neck brace*

Uryu: Come on honey, you are gonna be ok.

*Uryu then falls down holding his head as a medical staff member helps him into the ambulance*

MT: Mr Ishida you need to come along to, you definatly have a concussion.

Uryu: Ok...but I am staying with Clarissa as long as I can. I...

*He holds his head, being passed two painkillers which he takes as the ambulance drives off as he holds Clarissas hand. We then cut to Manchester General Hospital where the ambulance pulls in and Clarissa is unloaded from it as Uryu staggers out and refuses the wheelchair, following Clarissa as best he can as his balance is worse than a guy whos had 40 cans of Stella in about ten minutes. He tries to go in the room with her but is stopped by doctors*

Doc: You can't enter there sir, you should not be walking...

Uryu: Well I am and in that room is the woman I love and I am not gonna sit and wait...

*Uryu is pushed back gently but ends up falling on his ass as he is taken in the room next to Clarissa by nurses as he babbles about loving Clarissa. we then cut to about 4 hours later and someone holding a handheld camera as we hear Uryus voice as its placed on the table.

Uryu: Cheers, go and get out of here before you are stuck on an anti drug program.

Rasta: A'ight catch ya later mon' hope you both get well soon.

Uryu: yeah...good luck in your match

Rasta: Huh? ohh yeah.

*Rasta staggers out the room as Uryu sets up the camera in near pitch black as he sighs*

Uryu: Give me a minute, still not 100%. Clarissa is still in ICU for those who want to know, they think she has a cracked...oh the bone that runs down your chest, sternem is it? She will get an X Ray in the morning as it's now three in the morning and I have not fallen asleep because I do not want to. I want Cassius Zhi to listen to what I have to say.

*Uryu coughs and groans a little*

Uryu: I will be out of here in two days for those that care, minor concussion is all that it is. Cassius, Cassius, Cassius. I said that all I wanted to do was win the 6WF Undisputed title and if it meant going through you then I was up for it. A few hours ago I stopped you winning by hitting a Split Second, saving my opportunity at the title. Normally other people would understand why I did it and maybe attack the steps in frustration. You however went much further, you attempted to attack fans, you threw the steps around and broke an announce desk. If you had stopped there I would have simply tried to talk to you and calmed you down. You then attacked me and attempted to Shockwave me off the stage. If you had actually succeeded then I would have asked for a match at the next PPV which I think is..erm..War? oh I dunno the point is I would have asked for a match. You then decided to go one step further, she came out to protect me and stop you from doing something stupid. What did you do?

*Uryu shoves a vase filled with tulips to the floor, smashing it*

You Shockwaved her into the room next to me! You have seriously hurt someone who was not even in the match and was only looking out for me because she cared about my safety! Cassius as soon as I get out of here I am going to find you. I am going to find you...hurt you...maim you and show you that even I have a monsterous side deep in my heart. I want you to take that contract I gave you a few weeks back, tear it up and dump it in the bin because the pain I am feeling, the pain I want to give to you tenfold will be far beyond a Tibetian Torture Match, miles beyond Hardcore Hell, I will bury you so deep in pain, suffering, agony and anguish that you will know what I have suffered because of your own actions. Cassius if you even think of trying to calm me down or apologising to me then you can forget it. We are way, way past that and this is a warning. I am going to injure you, make you bleed, hospitalise you and make sure you never forget what I will do to you, that is a promise!

*the screen then cuts out as Uryu turns the camera off*

Last edited by Uryu Ishida on Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:17 am

RJ is seen backstage with a microphone in hand and a cameraman following him.

RJ: It's quite a while since I've been on interview duty but oh well let's give this a go and see who we can get a hold of hey? What do you say?

Cameraman: Yep that sounds like a plan RJ. Is that Trevor Swann over there could try getting an interview with him?

Trevor Swann is seen walking along swinging his cricket bat.

RJ: Trevor hold up a minute there.

TS: Huh RJ what do you want.

RJ: Any chance of an interview with you?

TS: Where is Clarissa then?

RJ: Well she really isn't doing very well right now so I'm not sure when she will be back doing interviews.

TS: She never did anyway she just kept making out with Uryu the whole time. Can't say that she will be missed round here really.

RJ: That's a bit harsh Trevor but anyway can a grab a few words with you about your performance at Against the Wall and your match this week with Dragon?

TS: I'll give you RJ the same exclusive that I was going to give Clarissa if I saw her....

RJ: Excellent Trevor good to know I can count on you.

TS: I've already said that I can't stand the viewing public. As they boo me and lack any form of respect for my ability in the ring. As a result I will not be talking to the fans ever again both going to the ring to speak with them or carrying out any stupid interviews.

Trevor turns and starts to walk away and head up the corridor.

RJ: Is that for good then Trevor or can we expect you to break your media silence in the future?

Trevor turns around lifts up his cricket bat and swings it at RJ smashing the bat into the microphone sending it out of RJ's hand and spinning across the floor. RJ falls to his haunches clutching his hand in pain as the cameraman drops the camera and goes to help RJ.

Trevor tilts his head and looks at RJ.

TS: What do you think?

Trevor walks off up the corridor.

TS: What the hell is happening to this place? It's only going to get worse when that Hobo is in control for crying out loud. I mean what the hell were you up to Danny. It's entirely your fault Danny what happened at Against the Wall.

Danny McGraw steps out from around the corner having over heard Trevor's mutterings and complaining.

DM: Oh really Trevor is that so? You not being able to deal with a stupid looser like Hobo wasn't the problem? Why don't you just take a bit of responsibility yourself Trevor. I'm here to assist you but I'm not going to come out there and cut your food up for you as well. Come on Trevor you are a big boy now surely you know how to flush the toilet. That's all I wanted you to do flush that piece of sh!t away that Hobo is.

TS: I'll deal with Dragon this week Mr McGraw. He's on a loosing streak I can cope with him.

DM: Well whilst you are preparing to take on Dragon I'd prefer it if you didn't injure my members of staff Trevor. We are already missing Clarissa right now and you attacking RJ like that isn't helping my company. If you want to stay useful to me then you need to start performing. Take the opportunity’s that present themselves to you. Did you see Logan at Against the Wall? He saw a gap and took it. Vortex also he did well hence he gets the almighty challenge of Rasta this week *Danny chuckles to himself*.

TS: Ok Mr McGraw I had started to plan the things we could get Hobo to do for us when he became our jester. I was maybe taking my eyes off the ball slightly. I had thought we could get Hobo to polish my bat …..

Suddenly Rasta falls out of a cleaners closet....

TS: what the hell are you doing in there Rasta. You coming out of the closet yet again!!!

R: Me coming out of the closet? No Mon that woman she was in there again.. You surely the one coming outta the closet wanting ya wood polished. Disgusting mon digustin.

Rasta walks off shaking his head.

DM: You see Trevor you have even started disgusting Rasta with your behaviour. Things need to change. Pull yourself together go back to what you know how to do and start performing like the person I know you can be. The one who won the European Championship.

TS: You want the Trevor of old Danny? You want the wrestler that sought to keep hold of the free weight title that was his for as long as possible and broke the 100 day barrier at his first attempt. You want the guy who held the world record for the beep test. You want the cricketing legend that came to 6WF and batted his way into contention. The most committed to his training wrestler there ever was. Well I'm off to find the keys to my gym again and the CD for the beep test.

TS: Well my full on training and cricketing style is coming back to 6WF. Dragon might well be from Japan where the willow is associated with ghosts. Well my trusty bit of willow might well be bringing all his wrestling ghosts of present past and future home to haunt him.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:29 am

*The lights in the arena go dark, and there the sound of rain and wind in the arena. Then suddenly the titantron bursts into life, showing a large figure working in a field during the night. He seems to be lifting and placing bales of hay around the field. However with the rain coming down, he stops and sits. The camera doesn’t get too close, as the large figure looks disturbed, fighting with his own mind. Then the large figure seems to have a flashback…*

*The titantron goes berserk, and ends up showing the flashback*

*The large figure is now in a cage, all chained up. There are a lot of beefy men, in what seems to be an underground fighting arena. The large figure is being directed by a man, who seems to be his mentor. The large figure seems disturbed and scared of what is going on around him. The mentor is trying to gain a reaction from him, but the large figure seems to be in a trance. Then a bell rings.

Ding, ding, ding.

The large figure is let loose from his cage. A wall of noise erupts in the underground arena. The large figure just stands there, his opponent seems confused. “Get him, get him, get him” chant the crowd to the opponent of this large man. They are like a pack of wolves, baying for blood of this large figure. Then the opponent attacks, a large roar goes up as the first punch lands. But the large figure stands there. Not moved, emotionless now. The opponent hits again. Nothing. Then the opponent screams an insult at the large figure, “You’re mum and dad deserved to die!” The large figure, stirs, then with one swing of his right fist knocks his opponent out. Fight over…*

*The titantron again goes crazy, and now we are back in the field.*

*Back in the field, the large figure is now up and working. He is now smiling, after the flashback. He seems to have blood on his hands as he moves the hay. He looks at the blood on his hands, and laughs at it. Then he places the final bale of hay down, and walks off into the sunrise of the morning, his work done. As the camera pans out to a bird’s eye view of the field, the bales of hay seems to spell out a phrase, it says, “Takeo is coming.” And then the vignette ends…*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:37 pm

The cameras go back stage when the crowd cheers loudly as Dragon is seen talking to Blade from 6CW there stood in the corridor next to a water cooler Dragon takes a cup out of the water cooler and takes a large gulp then wipes his mouth with his sleeve.

Dragon: Thank you Blade man for helping me with my brother Foo Poo that boy has a lot to answer for.

Blade: Hey know probs fella, What is the deal with you two, hell I know you lost a lost of money when you lost that champion's match but hell money isn't every think you know.

Dragon: I know that Blade man but my brother is not a rich man he wanted the money so bad he was willing to do every to get his hands on it but it was down to me and I lost the match costing me and my brother all my fathers fortune.

Any way what are you doing here in 6WF are you coming back here?

Blade: Well I may just do that but I don't know when that will b, We will just have to wait and wont we?

The crowd in the arena cheer loudly.

Blade: I thought that might get a reaction from the crowd, Who ya facing next week Dragon?

Dragon takes another sip from his cup of water.

Dragon: Next week I face a horrible man in Trevor Swann he likes what you call cricket, I try to watch it but can not understand what the do.

Blade: Ah Cricket a old farts game, Don't worry about not understanding it, It's all a load of crap any way, Hey you have a good time next week and am sure your fortune will change very soon when you kick his cricket bat ass all over the arena here tonight.

The crowd starts the yes chant.

Dragon: Thank you Blade man I give my all in the ring and if Foo Poo shows up then I will be ready for him and Swan man and like you say kick there ass all over arena, If you wish you can watch my match with me and swan man and may be go to good lady friends house and have some fun.

Blade looks a little puzzled at first but then understands what Dragon has said and then smiles a little.

Blade: Yeah fella that sounds good to me kid, Have a good match out there kid.

Dragon bows to Blade and Blade bows back in respect as the fans in the arena goes crazy.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:37 am

“Ascending Malice” hits as Chris Patricks walks out onto the stage to a torrent of abuse from the crowd, he doesn’t stop as he charges down to the ring

RJ: Chris looks in a fowl mood

MW: What do you expect RJ, not only did he lose his match at Against the Wall but he was left like a lamb to the slaughter by his “partner” Saint

RJ: I don’t know why he’s so cross I really enjoyed it

Chris slides into the ring

Chris: Cut my god damn music

Crowd: LOSER!!!!

Chris: You can all go to hell as well

Crowd: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris: Why did you do it Saint, why did you leave my high and dry to get a beating from those to cretins at Against the Wall….huh? Il tell you way because you’re a yellow b**tard….thats why

RJ: WOW, we apoligise for the language folks

Chris: You think you’re all that but your not, your just as bad as the rest of the filt that are on the payroll here, you’re a coward Saint, a coward and a fraud and last Sunday you showed everyone the real you, what was it you thought “Hey I can get rid of Patricks because he is the only real treat I have around here”, was it because you could see that I was just better than you in everyway, that I had more personallity and skill than you…well we all know that’s not hard now don’t we, I think Mr Roboto, Abe Abercorn has more personality than you, you’re a joke Saint, a joke and as it pains me to say this I can’t wait for Choc Ice to show you up week in and week out because all the generic moves you have at your disposal aint gonna save you

MW: Chris giving Saint a verbal stripping down I love it

RJ: I doubt Saint will though

Chris: Now that is out of the way onto Lockdown and low and behold I get to get my hands on my old buddy Clarke James

Crowd: CJ!!!

Chris: You must think you’re the greatest thing since sliced bread after Sunday, you got to take me out with JJ and win the match….but Sunday was only the beginning our our story James, the beginning of a long painful journey that will take you to places your body has never been before, you’re stepping up James and playing with the big boys, this wont be like that boring war you had with Marshall oh no no no, you will be in the ring with the best in the business and I for one cant wait to send you back down to the minor leagues where people like you deserve to be, while I The Enigma, rise up the ladder and take back what was stolen from me…the Undisputed Title…Its my time to take this company to new levels, I am ready now, I have no distractions…no weaknesses…nothing else to live for…you will be the start Clarke then the world will sit up and take notice of me again, the forgotten Champion ready to step out of the shadows and reclaim his birth right……..

Crowd: YOU SUCK

RJ: I really think Chris has finally lost it Mike

MW: You lead Chris and I’l follow

RJ: I don’t think Chris is the only one

Chris raises his arms in the centre of the ring as the crowd continue to chant and boo him

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:26 am

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway blasts out around the arena, heralding a cacophonous mixed reception from the capacity crowd at the Birmingham Bowl. Without waiting for the red haze to descend, or the golden spotlights to flare up, Cassius Zhi casually steps out onto the stage, which tips the reactionary balance firmly in favour of booing. Cassius looks completely nonplussed as he methodically stirs the disposable cup of Green Tea he has brought out with him.

RJ : I hate to say it Wire. I really hate to say it. But to see Cassius Zhi out here tonight, after the heinous act he committed at the climax of Against the Wall last night, well it’s making me feel truly sick to my stomach.

Michael Wire remains uncomfortably silent

RJ : Our innocent broadcast colleague Wire, dammit! The lovely Clarissa. A damn woman no less. What in the hell was Cassius thinking? Forget that, what in the hell is this company thinking? Blue Dragon has been suspended for hitting Nay Bother with a chair for god’s sake, yet Cassius Zhi is out here tonight, after what he did, and it makes me damn sick Wire!

Cassius looks around at the crowd, giving away no emotion whatsoever, then slowly walks to the edge of the stage and looks down over the precipice, to the same spot he Shockwaved Clarissa towards. Zhi is staring at the spot, utterly transfixed, only breaking his stare to sip a small amount of his tea. Cassius again, slowly and methodically, climbs down to his knees then manoeuvres himself to sit atop the stage, with his legs dangling over the side. He continues to stare at the spot below him as his music fades, and the booing and jeering takes its place.

Cassius sits and stares as the noise continues, taking a sip of his tea and rolling it around his mouth, before finally pickng up a microphone, still sat over the edge of the stage. His speech is slow and controlled, and continues to be emotionless.

Cassius : I was advised by security not to come out here tonight. I was advised by security to perhaps allow the dust that I kicked up last night to settle for a few days… to let some of the inevitable raw emotions on display around this arena to subside. They said my appearance here tonight had the potential of creating something of a disturbance… some even suggested… a riot! And if the truth shall be told, even I, The Great Wall, am not beyond the advice of trained professionals, and so I considered their advice. After all, the last thing I would ever want is for even one more innocent person to get unnecessarily hurt as a consequence of my actions.

Cassius takes a sip of tea, as some of the crowd in front of him abuse him, which he refuses to acknowledge.

Cassius : However… after the reaction I elicited last night at Against the Wall, which I felt was rather unmerited, and somewhat surprising…

RJ : Are you serious? Unmerited? Surprising?

Cassius : … I felt that said innocents deserved an explanation of what happened. An explanation of the thought processes that aligned to create such drama that unfolded. But in light of the advice of 6WF security, I searched high and low backstage to find somewhere to conduct said explanation without fear of provoking public disorder, choosing to act with responsibly rather than negligence. But you know what? I just couldn’t seem to find an interviewer.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ : Oh what the hell?

Cassius breaks his sullen expression for the first time with a wry smile as the crowd in front of him get angrier with their insults.

Cassius : So in the absence of that failsafe, Public Disorder it is. And 6WF security had better start getting themselves into position for this next part… because if you want an explanation, here’s an explanation 6WF.

Cassius finally looks up from the spot of concrete below the ramp, and his eyes flare up as he looks out into the middle distance of the crowd.

Cassius : I’m Cassius Zhi.
I’m a god-damn lunatic if the damning documentary evidence of my medical record is to be believed.
And I’m the same Cassius Zhi, the same god-damn lunatic, that you supposedly innocent people have been goading into “killing” someone for years now. So you see why I’m surprised 6WF? DO YOU SEE WHY? Because all that happened last night is what you innocent people have been baying for from me isn’t it?

Cassius takes a quick gulp of tea and laughs at a member of the audience who shouts that Cassius needs to be taken back to hospital.

Cassius : Yes, that’s right. Because I’m insane aren’t I? Isn’t that what you people think?
I AM INSANE! YOUR LABEL!
And as such I am completely unaccountable for my actions. ACTIONS that you begged me for 6WF! ACTIONS that 6WF management risked every night they signed off my medical record. ACTIONS that Uryu was warned, and warned, and warned about yet continued to provoke.

YES, Clarissa is innocent. She’s probably the only other innocent party in this whole tragic incident. And I should be sorry that she got hurt.
But I’M just as innocent in all this too! And yet you’re all already persecuting me for a sin that was your own! Sin that you longed to commit vicariously through me… with your Cassius Gonna Kill Ya, Cassius Gonna Kill Ya bullshi*beep*! But now want to absolve yourselves of it all because that same bullshi*beep* just got a bit too real for you. You’re all hanging me out to dry for YOUR ERRORS because you can’t handle the consequences…. So I’m not sorry at all.
Clarissa…. I’M NOT SORRY!

It’s you who should be sorry, 6WF!
YOU!

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ : Someone turn that mic off for pity’s sake.

Cassius sips his tea and throws his head back, staring up at the arena lights.

Cassius : This is what YOU wanted… not me. And it’s clearly what Uryu wanted too. Because I told him that if he prevented me from winning my World Heavyweight Championship for a third time, then the consequences would be severe. I told him that if he chose to cost me that which I hold dearest just one more time, then I too would take away his most treasured possession in return. And you know what? I didn’t even mean Clarissa… I never meant Clarissa. I MEANT HIS CAREER.

Cassius finishes his tea and throws the cup away, then gets to his feet and points down at the spot below the stage

Cassius : Uryu said it himself two weeks ago that his career was more important than Clarissa! And it was URYU… that was supposed to be the one lying down there, 6WF. URYU… was the one destined to fall to his perilous end. But the Shockwave was already set in motion… it was too late. And I’m not saying this was an accident. I NEVER leave anything to accident. I looked up… and I saw that it wasn’t Uryu standing in front of me any longer… I saw it was Clarissa… but the months and months of pressure and provocation that I have suffered at the hands of that skipping, whistling moron with designs far grander than his capability had recoiled to its physical extreme, and simply had to spring back. It was time for its release. And that stupid, interfering bitch was in a place she had no right to be.

I respect that Clarissa is not a wrestler 6WF. But Clarissa was in the wrestling arena. MY ARENA. And she had dropped her journalistic immunity the same place she had dropped her microphone, her iPad, and Uryu had dropped his balls. The really pathetic thing about this whole sorry mess is that Uryu, the jolly simpleton who would be Champion, is nothing more than a coward who buried his head in the sand and hoped for my mercy to prevail. And it’s all good and well standing up for his girlfriend asking for a match with me now… because his denial based gamble didn’t pay off… but when she stood up for him, when she stood in front of the oncoming Shockwave… well Uryu, he couldn’t even be bothered to stand at all.

He didn’t even have the strength to walk into the hospital with her in her hour of need. Collapsing all over the place like a weak, pathetic, defeated COWARD!

Fans : URYU’S GONNA KILL YA! URYU’S GONNA KILL YA! URYU’S GONNA KILL YA!

Cassius : Eventually Clarissa will be thankful to me. Because Clarissa will wake up a martyr, 6WF. A hero! But Uryu… he will go to sleep a coward, every single night, until the night where he comes to land in this very same spot that she did. In one final display of true love, their careers will come to be buried together, in this same plot. The spooning yin and yang of her bravery and his cowardice returning the world to a state of balance.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius smiles sinisterly, looking around at the whole crowd

Cassius : Don’t blame me everyone. Blame yourselves. Each and every one of you are to blame. For months I have spoken, and warned, of indefensible actions. For months you innocents have queued up, and shelled out a vulgar £20 each on an indefensible actions t-shirt. And indefensible actions are what I have delivered. Indefensible Actions are what I will continue to deliver. Indefensible Actions are what occurred last night! And the reason they are Indefensible is YOU!

Cassius jumps down from the stage, and walks up to a cameraman, staring straight down the lens with a maniacal stare

Cassius : I don’t have to defend my actions, because I am not responsible for my actions.
I am the maniac of your creation.
The maniac of Uryu’s provocation.
And the maniac that Danny McGraw… and his boardroom of bloodthirsty profit hounds… EXPLOITED!

Indefensible actions…. are simply the consequences.

And now… it is time… for you to DEAL WITH THEM!

For ALL of you… to deal with!

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:03 am

Patricks is stood in the centre of the ring lauding up the abuse from the crowd before they erupt into cheers as ‘Cinderella Man’ hits and Clarke James struts on to the stage looking confused....

CJ: Oh......hey, Chris? I wasn’t expecting you to be out here....

MW: What’s this kid on??

CJ: See I heard my name, and then some stuff I kinda zoned out on and then something about getting in the ring with the best in the business, so I figured either JJ had gone rogue and called me out or Joyce was back, legs akimbo waiting for the roster to parade through her...

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: Oh my, folks we apologise for the distinct lack of professionalism by these two men!

Patricks rages in the ring as James smirks down the ramp...

CJ: Oh, I know, that was cheap and low and probably not necessary, but DAMN it felt good. Look at you, getting all riled up and angry, it’s good to see that unhinged, raw aggression coming through, I can see Joyce’s solicitor rubbing his hands together at how much he’s gonna rinse your sorry ass for!

*Crowd Pop*

MW: He can’t say that. That’s another man’s personal business!

CJ: I should stop, I mean this isn’t about you and Joyce is it.......it’s about you being the forgotten champion. The man we should all aspire to. The Enigma. The Mystery. The man you look at and think to yourself, ‘Man, how did this classless, low life, talentless pissant ever win a world title?’ No wonder Saint walked away from you on Sunday, you were hurting his rep by being stood next to him...

Patricks shakes his head and glares down the aisle...

CJ: I’ll be honest, Chris. There wasn’t alot of satisfaction I could take from Sunday’s win. Sure it was poignant to see JJ and I finally get some retribution, but it didn’t quite feel right. It was almost like you were holding back, Chris. Like you couldn’t focus? I don’t know if it was because you felt insignificant next to Saint, JJ and I, or maybe you just lost your edge? Is that why you’ve been hanging around with Saint, Chris? Does he make you feel special and relevant and then when he left you were this poor, isolated little man trying to fight to be noticed? Cause if it is I’ve got news for you......the next few weeks are gonna be hell for you....

See, you’re not the only one who needs to start working his way up the ladder. Gone are the days where Clarke James is gonna walk round this building with a nearly man tag hanging round his neck. I’ve been to the big dance, I damn sure liked it and not a damn thing that you or your yellow bellied little bitch buddy is gonna stop me getting to where I should be.

You think you’ve got no distractions? You’re wrong. Take a good, hard look down this ramp, Chris. Cause you made yourself a BIG distraction, and this one isn’t gonna go away with a couple of valium and a look through your family photo album. I’m your weakness now, Chris. I’m gonna be the man who haunts you at every turn, that makes sure that everytime you think you’re even close to getting back where you were, good ol’ Clarke James is there first....

Crowd: YEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

James smiles and stares down the ring at Patricks as the crowd chant his name...

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 am

(The camera turns on and reveals TGA sitting forward with his head hanging in his hands. The shot remains like this for an uncomfortable while until the silence is broken by TGA slamming his fist onto the table in front of him and letting out a roar of anger.)

TGA: After all the build up... After all the talk that went on before the match... After all this and still Crime Lord was allowed to leave as champion. All four of us spoke throughout the week about having three opponents always made it likely that someone could steal the win and they wouldn’t deserve it. That certainly happened last night.

It takes a degree of skill to seek out the perfect moment to strike. But it also takes a coward to do so. People are talking about Against The Wall and who was the most villainous on the night: Was it The Saint for walking out? Was it Cassius Zhi for attacking a woman? No. It was you, Crime Lord. You were the biggest coward of the night. You spent most of that match trying to avoid me and when we did meet it was only momentary. I’ve been back in 6wF for over a month now and you still haven’t had the balls to come after me, one on one.

So on Friday 6wF is going to get the chance to see the real stars of 6wF taking out the garbage and showing up three wrestlers for what they really are: Scared; or insanely scared in some cases. Cassius, The Saint and Crime Lord will be partnered. If I were on that team I’d seriously be questioning whether it was in my best interests to even show up. Crimey, it is now only a matter of time before the BOD sees no other option except to pit you against me on your own. You’re going to need to be in the best shape of your life to stand a chance of retaining. Look at this Friday as means of damage control.

On one side of you is The Saint, a man who has shown recently that he has no problem with walking out on someone he is supposed to be fighting alongside. I remember years ago when 6wF arrived in Manchester for the first time. The Saint was headlining that night and was busting a gut to try and come out victorious. The fact that he was fighting Nemesis was irrelevant. The only thing that mattered was that he didn’t want to upset his friends and family. But he did. He couldn’t win then and he still can’t win now. He didn’t care about how pathetic and embarrassing he was to his parents. So what’s his motivation? I don’t know and I’m starting to think he doesn’t either.

Then on the other side you have Cassius Zhi. Before I jump to the condemnation, I must take some of the responsibility for what he has become. I’ve been on his case ever since I returned, constantly mocking how soft he had gone. When I last faced Cassius Zhi he was a monster that could have ended my career permanently. I looked at what he had become and it saddened me. But then at Against The Wall he was back. I’ll admit it; a part of me lit up when I saw Clarissa plunging off that stage. ‘Attaboy!’ was the first thing that came to my mind.

(TGA shakes his head.)

TGA: I know it’s such an awful thing to think, but I was sick and tired of looking around the locker room and seeing carbon copies of the same mould, relentlessly pushed into the ring putting on such an average show. 6wF needs the spectacular. You might hate to admit it, but Cassius in this state is spectacular. Which is why Crime Lord should be terrified. Who knows what he is now capable of? Will he stick by you on Friday or will someone snap inside him and he’ll see fit to destroy everyone in that ring? The most terrifying part is that I honestly think he is capable.

However, he is only capable of such destruction if we do not stand together. I’ve given Uryu and JJ Johnson a hell of a lot of grief over the past couple of weeks. I hadn’t seen anything to prove me wrong. Sunday night was where things began to change. JJ Johnson looked like the franchise-playing-school-of-hard-knocks superstar that he once was. When he’s at the top of his game he is truly electrifying. In these questionable times where 6wF is under threat from many an evil, JJ Johnson is considered a useful ally.

Uryu has to give a lot of credit to Cassius though. I’m not sure whether I’d feel as comfortable with Uryu if his girlfriend hadn’t just been almost decapitated by a mad man. This is the catalyst of the progression of Uryu Ishida. We all say we give 100% in every match, but if the truth be told we’re probably only giving 90%. There’s always that extra 10% that is locked up inside us, trying to get out. Yet it takes something extra to really give us that extra push. For some it is fighting in front of your home crowd, for others it is the knowledge that if you lost you will never get another shot like it. For you Uryu, I believe that you’re 10% has been attained by your anger. Use that. Don’t go crazy though, I’m not sure 6wF could cope to have two complete sociopaths on its books.

(TGA finally looks up, showing the bruises and marks from the PPV. He sits forward and looks straight down the camera.)

TGA: So you see Crime Lord, I feel confident that I’m in a team assembled of two of the greatest guys in the company at the moment. I’m confident that I can turn up on Friday and focus on what’s happening in the ring; not having to always keep one eye over my shoulder. Perhaps that this will give you good practice because I’d advise always keeping a look out.

I’m coming for you Crime Lord. I don’t care if I get my chance at Explosion, Destiny, War or if I have to wait ‘til Born In Fire. All four are aptly named for what will happen. When I finally get the chance to take you on in a singles match I will end your title reign.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:53 pm

We head backstage and The Saint is finally seen for the first time since Against The Wall. He is stood facing the camera, a towel round his neck, having just finished training.

RJ: I have to say, I was shocked at The Saint's questionable behaviour at Against The Wall. There he was, in his hometown, against one of his fiercest rivals, JJ Johnson and he simply walked away and left Chris Patricks at the mercy of Clarke James and a now rejuvenated JJ Johnson.

MW: You're right, RJ, usually we can sit here and make guesses as to why things happen, and why these guys here do what they do... But I literally have no idea why The Saint walked...

RJ: Maybe we'll find out now.

The Saint looks dismissively at the camera, as the sell out crowd boo. He nonchalantly looks around the surrounding area, not fazed by the cacophony of hate that is hurled towards him.

The Saint: I'm pretty certain that after the events at Against The Wall, there are those that are wondering just why I'd choose to walk out of a match. I'm confident that the forums, the dirt sheets, that the talk of the concourses have been rife with questions, opinions, guesses regarding my actions this past Sunday.

People nonsensically over analyzing my psyche, my state of mind, predicting that I may have been rattled, thinking that perhaps I wanted to cut my losses and get out of the way of the inevitable tide that was JJ Johnson.

I've sat back for the last day and read no end of guesses, predictions, explanations as to why I did. I then turned on the TV and saw Chris Patricks' childish rebuttle and I couldn't help but be amused.

Because, really, I'm sorry to disappoint you all but the simple reason for me opting out is a simple one, which just highlights the idiocy rife in this company that nobody worked it out...

The Saint's expression hardens to one of deadly seriousness.

The Saint: I walked out of that match for the sole reason that I am better than the display of mediocrity that I was encased in. I was better than Clarke James... I was better than Chris Patricks... And I was BETTER than J...J... Johnson!

I was in my hometown, in front of my own people, my family, all those I hold close and I was being made to take part in a parade of commonplace that was unworthy of a legend such as The Saint. I'm a Grand Slam holder, I've done it all, I've won every title in this company, I'm a three time, THREE TIME... Three time World Champion. Yet I was expected to raise the quality, improve the calibre of those around me once more. And for the first time, I stood on that apron, as Chris Patricks writhed towards me... And I thought to myself: Why should I?

Why should I subject myself to the mind numbing incompetence of my peers, when I'm head and shoulders above them? Why should I allow the board of directors and Danny McGraw feed me to their poster boy, just so he can get his mojo back when they have the man they should build their company around... Right here.

You see, Patrick's it wasn't anything personal. I remain indifferent to you and your obvious mental issues that you allow to pour out in front of this whole audience. But plain and simply, I'm a hell of a lot better than our 'alliance', I'm the f*cking Saint! People should fear me, quiver in my wake. I shouldn't be babysitting someone like you, directing you to do my own dirty work. You're your own man, Chris, yet you happily obliged to act at my behest, so doesn't that say something about you rather than me? The fact that you were more than happy to idly adhere to everything I told you to.

And that just drives my point home. People look to me, they may not like what I say, they may not buy into my actions, but the much needed common sense I bring to this top table, here in 6WF is appreciated, even if it isn't displayed.

I am, without a doubt, the best thing in the 6WF right now, even if my jealous peers constantly throw the words generic and boring at me. You see I hate to disappoint all of you uncreative imbeciles, by not biting like you'd hope - See, JJ, I can acknowledge that 'other' wall too - but at the end of the day, actions, actions speak much louder than words ever will... And whilst I may not be as layered and as emotional... I call it trainwrecked, as you douchebags, I walk to that ring week after week and I dominate, I hurt people, I say things and I do them, without having to display every inch of my personal life to gain worthless empathy from you lifeless, impressionable sycophants.

So, whilst you idiots combat between eachother in the sob story stakes, I'll be there week in, week out, hurting whoever is placed in my way, displaying the dominance that has made me THE name in 6WF history. Because you can take your Cassius Zhi's, your JJ Johnson's or your TGA's - who apparently has a lot to say about everyone these days - but quite frankly, when all is said and done, there is no one that lives up to their promises like I do!

And just so it happens, I get to show Friday, just why The Saint is THE man in the 6WF and why everyone else just pails in comparison.

Because like I say, words get you so far, but it's the actions that really matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:11 am

*Uryu is seen sitting by Clarissas bed, whispering to her as she still has breathing apperatus on. He looks up at the camera and smiles*

Uryu: I want to apologise first of all to my darling Clarissa, I honestly wish I had taken that Shockwave instead of her but I could barely move and all I could do was watch her fall. I want to apologise to my fans and the 6WF Board of Directors for not doing what I now intend to do sooner. I always think that talking and reasoning are the best ways to halt or negate a situation, it has worked many times in the past but after recent events I see it will no longer work with everybody. Will that stop me doing it? no, it will however force me to change my tactics with my first failure, he needs a more harsh course of action.

*Uryu kisses Clarissas cheek as she squeezes his hand*

Uryu: There are two methods I use in 6WF when engaged in a hostile situation. There is talking to them, seeing what their issue is with me and maybe the possibility of going out to a pub to let them unwind a little, that has resulted in a few barfights though. The second option I would not like to use as often but if the scenario calls for it I will. I draw them out for a fight by taunting them, insulting them or even by throwing the first punch as you have all seen with Vortex and James McManus. Sometimes they need a damn good fight just to let whatever is bothering them out. This most recent situation however with Cassius and our opportunities at the 6WF title has forced me to throw both of those options out of the window. He has forced me to take drastic measures and for those of you who do not know what he has done let me recap. He has slowly been losing his grip on sanity, thinking that I am out to deliberatly stop him winning the 6WF Title when I also wish to win it. He has destroyed locker rooms and set fire to personal property, he has endangered cameramen, announcers and even the fans by lashing out at them all with violence beyond measure. He has injured the well known 6WF Interviewer Clarissa who I am happily in love with. He blames me for all of this and I can understand why but Against the Wall was the final straw. You attempted to injure countless fans and then took out your frustration, anger and rage out on Clarissa. You have made this VERY personal Cassius. I have had to take very drastic measures that even I do not like doing.

*Uryu shakes his head sighing*

Uryu: I called up the institution that Saint put you in a few months ago...

RJ: WHAT!

Uryu:...They refused to take you back in there because they say you are far to violent for any institution, heck some of the people you hurt from there are in this hospital still. Heck they said that you are black listed on every institution in the UK so congratulations nobody wants you in their care as you are far too violent. In all honesty I did not like calling them, I felt it was one of the few options I had remaining and I will be called in front of the Board of Directors within a week to discuss this situation because quite honestly I think they want to fire you. Probably based on what happened to Clarissa at Against the Wall and for all I know there are camera guys, sound techs who are scared to be near you and I bet even Mr Wire himself wetting the bed out of fear of what you did.

MW: Hey thats a medical condition!

Crowd: Laugh

Uryu: I am going to ask them not to fire you Cassius or even indefinatly suspend you because lets face it, you have made this personal and I am the maddest I have been in about four years and that was when Max Adamson, who is officially out of hospital by the way congratulations and I know you will return soon but Cassius, that was when he was my opponent in an elimination match and he pushed buttons. You have broken my buttons, you are going to understand that even a nice guy like me has a dark side, a side so dangerous that it scares me. Cassius I am warning you, run as far as you can because if you dare face me one on one, I am going to show you how much of a beating I can take and that I can give. Just be lucky that this week, the six man tag match that I have partners to hold me back.

*The camera cuts out.*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:19 pm

(Immediately after Against the Wall)

*The camera goes backstage to find Nay lying on a bench in the medical room, eyes slowly starting to open before he the light catches them and he starts to blink a lot.*

Nurse: He's awake Doctor, Nays awake!!

*Nay looks startled to see the nurse stood above him ,he starts to look around the room to get his bearings before slowly sitting up and dangling his legs of the side of the bench. The doctor comes over to find Nay grimacing and holding his head in both hands*

Nay: Doc, why am I still in here you cleared me for competition, I have a Title Match to get to.

*The doctor looks at the nurse before turning back to Nay and holding up 3 fingers*

Doc: How many fingers am I holding up Nay?

Nay: Ha ha very funny Doc, this is no time for jokes, I have to getto the ring.
*Nay goes to get up but the doctor puts a hand on his shoulder to push him back down before pointing to his laptop and asking the nurse if she can bring it over*

Doc: Nay, you have had your match you lost, its why your in here, you got hit on the head again. You took a pretty big chair shot

*Nay looks at the doctor only to see a deadly serious expression looking back at him before forcing himself up despite the doctors efforts to keep him sitting *

Nay: Your not joking are you Doc, what happened, who hit me, who won.

*Nay rolls his eyes*

As if I need to ask, let me guess I had Logan beat and so he figures hitting me with a chair worked once, why not again.

Well I am sick of scummy little scouse t*** Logan, Swann and the whole consultancy thinking its acceptable to keep smacking me round the head with whatever they can get their hands on instead of facing me like men. Last week he said he wasn’t that difficult to find, time to put that to the test.

Doc: Nay, it wasn’t Logan

*Nay looks on confused as the nurse hands the doctor his laptop. The doctor loads up a video and turns the screen around so Nay can see. Nay watches the video intently before falling back onto the bench*

Nay: Blue cost me the title, Blue hit me with the chair, it has to be accident, he looks like he is going for Logan but....Doc, get this medical over with and I don’t care what it takes, just make sure I am cleared to compete next week.

*The camera fades away as Nay lies back down on the bench*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:02 am

The camera goes through some open doors with a padlock hanging from a latch. A broom is in the corner with a pile of freshly swept up dust from the floor. It looks like this place hasn’t been used in quite a while.

??: BEEP 4.5

We go down the corridor which has various cabinets with awards and trophies. Most of them seem to be cricketing awards and on closer inspection they all seem to be from school or at a young age. Further down the camera turns into a large hall.

??: BEEP 4.6

We can see Trevor Swann running backwards and forwards across the sports hall. He just gets to the side before ..

??: BEEP 4.7

He turns and starts to run back to the other side but before he can get there...

??: BEEP 4.8

Trevor collapses on the floor panting and out of breath.

TS: F*** sake ..... how can I be....... so out of shape.

He is panting in between the words and his t-shirt is soaked in sweat. He tries to get up but ends up crawling to the side where he turns off the CD player.

TS: I used to be a 15. Something on the beep test and now I’m a 4.7. Even Zach Gowen could beat that. No wonder Hobo beat me. No wonder Rasta was laughing at me. I’m a disgrace to the consultancy. At this rate Dragon will beat me this week.

TS: It was only a few weeks ago I beat James Clarke that I was on form. It’s not that I’ve fallen far but I’ve just lost it. I’ve lost that something special that gave me the edge. I need to get my fitness back and fast. I need something to help me train harder and longer.

TS: Well the beach volleyball is about to start Australians are playing which reminds me wonder if that Adamson bloke will be back soon; like in two weeks? I’ll sit down and watch the beach volleyball and then see if I can find anything to give me the edge. Hey even Rasta might know something or someone who can help.

Zoot - Trevor Swann 6WF

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:22 am

Chris stares up at Clarke with fire in his eyes

Chris: You think I AM unhinged, this coming from a man that thought Hero was a God, it should have been you and the rest of the Church that was locked up in McLean’s and not yours truly, I am a sane man James I have the papers to prove it, my time getting “help” thought me a lot of things, the main thing being you can’t count on anybody in this world but yourself, I broke that rule aligning myself with that coward Saint it was him that came to me not the other way round, I didn’t need anyone to be noticed or make me feel relevant my wrestling skills do that for me, you come out here with you childish taunts like some poor man’s Max Adamson trying to make yourself into something other than a boring non-entity that plods along looking to latch onto someone else’s fame, you didn’t need to come to JJ’s aid, you aren’t his friend you had no business with me or Saint you did it to be part of something exciting, to live like the superstars live to try and get your name back in lights because let’s face it James you have being failing to get the recognition you desire since you came here, you played second fiddle to Marshall in the Church, you failed in your BIG comeback and your European Title reign….YAAAWN….

Chris mocking yawns at Clarke who doesn’t look impressed on the ramp

Chris: You think you are good enough to go up against me…you want to be MY weakness and dog my steps, the only thing you’re a weakness to is this company, if it wasn’t for me everyone in this place would be on the dole queue next to those mongolids up in Glasgow in 6CW, could you imagine a 6WF full of talentless wasters like you, you aren’t fit enough to scrap the sh1t off my shoe Clarke you weren’t back in the day and you definatly aren’t now, you are nothing and you will always be nothing James and when Im finished with you, you will wish you were still back in the Church sucking d1ck to get in Hero’s favour………

Chris smirks up at a visibly furious Clarke James

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 am

(The camera switches on and RJ is sat in a room with two chairs, in the other chair Crime Lord is sat in a suit, the World Championship is laid in his lap. RJ turns to the camera.)

RJ- I am here with the 6WF World Champion, a massive scoop, and we will get his thoughts on Against the Wall, TGA, his match on Lockdown and perhaps more. Welcome Crime Lord.

CL- Get on with it.

(RJ is slightly put off for a second.)

RJ- Right...erm....well we'll start with Against the Wall. You managed to sneak out of the match with the win and retaining your title-

CL- Let me stop you right there RJ...I didn't sneak out of that match, I won that match in the most intelligent way possible. I allowed the three hotheads in that match tear each other apart at the end, I allowed them all to give it all to beat each other and I showed them that they're simply not good enough. I was stood at the end of that match world champion DESERVEDLY. Uryu, Cassius and TGA will make their excuses, they will claim that I "stole" the win...they will be wrong. Before the match they were all praising the nature of the match, the numbers game, the fact that the pinfall can come from anywhere....I proved them right. I turned the nature of the match on its head and walked out world champion, I did everything right, the perfect performance...again.

RJ- What I was going to ask is whether you felt others would have more respect for you, if you had won the match by say hitting somebody with your signature move before pinning them?

CL- I don't need this imaginary person's respect...is it you? I don't need your respect. Is it the rest of the 6WF roster? Their respect isn't the reason I have beaten them again and again. Is it the fans? I couldn't care less about the fans' respect...they hold no authority. It is the sign of a weak man who craves the respect, the attention and the love of the fans, it's the sign of a man with severe self-esteem issues. I fight for me, I win for me...at Against the Wall, I did everything I needed to, that's all that matters. If everybody else wants to show off, wants to look impressive rather than BE impressive then they can...I, on the other hand, will continue to do exactly what I need to to continue as world champion.

RJ- Well TGA suggested earlier this week that you're afraid of him, how do you respond to that?

CL- He would say that. He'd love to think that the mighty Angel can inspire fear in me. I'm the world champion, the greatest 6WF wrestler of all time, TGA needs me to be afraid, it would establish him. I hate to disappoint my old partner, but I am not afraid of him in the slightest. You've returned nothing more than a reflection, a cheap imitation of the man who reigned over 6WF, the man I still beat. Teej....I beat you when you were at the very top, the best period of your career, the best period of any 6WF wrestler's career...I beat you, crushed you, and sent you limping out of this company not to be seen again for 2 years. I took your world championship, your reputation...your dignity, and yet you seem to think that this pathetic return, this attempt to recreate the magic of your initial time in 6WF is good enough to topple me while I am at my very best....it's madness.

RJ- But Crime Lord, TGA did end your undefeated streak.

CL- In a throw-a-way match. When it mattered, when the world championship was on the line, when we were in the main event of Against the Wall...TGA failed. TGA tripped over the final hurdle. That is what matters. The only time I need to stay undefeated is when this title is on the line, matches on Lockdown, they mean nothing. If this Thursday TGA pins me, if TGA hits me with the Hell and Back and pins me...it doesn't mean that he'll ever beat me for the world championship. What it means is that TGA is insecure, desperate to pick up any wins he can against me. You have to question TGA as to why he can pin me on Lockdown, yet at Against the Wall, he came up short.

RJ- Well you've brought up Thursday's match now, what are your thoughts on it?

CL- I'm sure all the focus on this match will be on Uryu and Cassius, whether the odd couple will tear each other apart. This match means nothing to me. TGA has built it up as this momentous occasion, a match for the ages, a match that matters...TGA did that because he needs to try and convince people that he's anywhere near me. He was embarrassed on Sunday because after all his talk, after all the hype, TGA fell in the same way the entirety of 6WF has fallen over the past 4 months. He wasn't "our saviour", he was overrated, overhyped...a wannabe. This Friday TGA will make out as if this match means everything, that if he beats me he has the psychological edge. I'm telling you now RJ, TGA can pick up all the meaningless wins he likes, it will not stop me bulldozing the opposition when my world championship is being defending. This, is all the matters to me.

RJ- Well that was our interview with the 6WF World Champion, tune in this Friday to see him in action in a big six man tag team match!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 am

The crowd are in an electric mood as 'Before I Forget' blasts out of the arena and Blue Dragon's tron begins to play

RJ: He's here! He's here! he has defied McGraw and Blue Dragon is here!

MW: What an idiot he is only going to face a longer ban for doing this!

RJ: He is doing what he thinks is right! It is a damn joke him even being banned! It was a Hardcore Match!

MW: Nonsense he is a menace! He needs to be kicked out of 6WF!

RJ: And his Brother Logan Kincade doesn't? He has attacked both of us!

MW: He is a changed man, he is a champion!

RJ: Well someone with sense is here, to get to the bottom of this travesty

As the music begins to kick in there is no sign of Blue Dragon, suddenly he steps out with his back to the crowd, his arms out stretched and his head down, the crowd cheer loudly for their hero but their cheers quickly turn to deafening boos as Before I forget quickly turns to Edgecrusher

MW: He's here! It's Logan!

Logan turns around wearing a Blue Dragon replica jacket but on the front the words The REAL Blue Dragon are sewn as he slowly makes his way down the ramp with a sinister smile spread wide across his face, his delight at his ruse obvious on his face as he trash talks some fans on his way down as a small child with a blue dragon T-Shirt begins to cry as Logan moves his face close to the child face and begins to laugh hysterically as the child turns to it's mother Logan continues towards the ring.

MW: What a guy, WHAT A CHAMPION! he faced not one but two of his greatest rivals at Against The Wall and still came out on top!

RJ: Only due to an accidental Chair shot to the head of Nay by Blue Dragon

MW: You know Blue Dragon, he is a menace, he meant that head shot to an already head injury carrying Nay! He was rightly barred from this weeks show

RJ: Nay was cleared to compete! Why on earth was he in the match if a head shot would result in a weeks ban

MW: He wasn't trying to hit him, he is a convicted criminal, he was trying to take him out so he had a one on one shot at Logan

RJ: This is just another of McGraw's underhanded moves to keep his group of miscreants on top!

Logan is handed a microphone as he climbs the steps and enters the ring with his Hardcore title around his waist. He reaches the centre of the ring as the music fades.

LK: hahahahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! It's me! hahahahahahahaha Blue isn't even here! aaaaaaaaaaahahaha you f#****g morons! You brainless simpletons! Do you see how easy it is for those of us with brains to convince you sheep of someting. I am not even wearing his colours! hahaha Just his tacky leather jacket and you were all fooled into thinking I was that cheap chair shot hitting charlatan

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Logan rips the jacket of his back and throws it out the ring towards RJ

LK: See at Against The Wall....hnnnn I was put in an unenviable position of having two of my most favourite enemies in the same ring as me for MY TITLE! ...hnnnn! However.....my superior skill was evident as I brushed both men aside to retain MY TITLE!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO

LK: And no only that! But this week, Blue Dragon is barred from Lockdown! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha! I mean, you couldn't write this stuff! Nay is in the Hospital seeing stars and a lump on his head, And yet the doctors keep patching him up and sending him back for more punishment! And there is no one I like to punish more than Nay...except maybe Blue.....but that day is coming, and when it does....the 6WF will never be the same

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

RJ: What does that mean?

MW: It means Logan will rise to the heights he deserves to be and Blue Dragon will be gone forever!

LK: You people have enjoyed the fun light hearted Logan Kincade long enough....My time is coming, and the landscape of professional wrestling is changing, and I will be there atop the mountain as it's leader, You, the fans, the internet wrestling community....you think you know so much, YOU KNOW NOTHING! You are just as clueless as the casual fans you like to distance yourselves from...you think you can call a match, you think you can second guess who will win? YOU KNOW NOTHING! YOU PEOPLE...WHO FEEL YOU KNOW THESE..."SUPER STARS" IN THE LOCKER ROOM...YOU! KNOW! NOTHING!

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: No!

Crowd: YES!

LK: no...

Logan is starting to get twitchy as his face begins to turn red and the veins in his head begin to bulge

RJ: Oh no, not this agin, someone needs to calm him NOW!

MW: No way! He needs to get totally mad! We need him to reach his full potential! Stop holding back!

RJ: What if he is holding back something truly awful!

MW: Or what if he is holding back that one last bit of character that he needs to move up to the next level!?

Logan unhooks his Hardcore Title and stares into it seeing a broken image of his face, his war paint running down his face from the sweat pouring down his face. He holds the mic to his lips

LK: You people...You will be the ones to suffer most...When I break your spirit...and I WILL break it....ha...hnnn! I will do it, and you know how I will do it?.....I will smash the bodies of your heroes, I will break their bones and break their morale and finally I WILL BREAK THEIR HEARTS! AS I ASCEND TO TOP OF THIS FEDERATION! I am Logan Kincade, I am Hardcore I AM HARDCORE! I!.....AM!.....LOGAN! KIN! CADE!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ: This is the light hearted fun Logan?

MW: Of course it is, are you not enjoying this? This is awesome

RJ: This is a sick man showing he is falling deeper and deeper into an abyss that he may never escape from!!

MW: You are NOT an psychiatrist RJ! Stop pretending to be!

RJ: It doesn't take a psy...

MW: Just stop acting like you want what's best for Logan! it's just sad

Logan is beginning to mumble to himself in the ring visibly winding himself into a frenzy as begins to pace erratically around the ring.

LK: Ha....hnnn I know....haha it's almost time, I can't ...haha you idiots will fall...hnnn. hahaha HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Logan jumps up onto the turnbuckle and roars at the crowd, his muscles bulging and his eyes wide, the madness almost completely taking over when suddenly he stops dead, and turns his head slowly to the ramp almost expectantly, a wry smile begins to from on his face which quickly turns into an evil smirk...

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:32 pm

The Tron flickers to life as we see the image of a tall office block. The Camera zooms out a little and we see Blue Dragon, in a smart black suit with a blue tie, As dragon looks into the camera he smiles, almost a forced smile..

BD: Ladies and Gentlemen, Yesterday, I received word that I was banned from the arena for this weeks lockdown, apparently for my actions during my hardcore title match at Against The Wall. Now I’m sure you will admit that this seems very strange as this was in fact a Hardcore match....

Blue Dragon turns on his heel and we see the reptilian skull emblazoned in grey leather on the back of Dragons Suit Jacket.. The cameraman follows BD towards the buildings entrance..

BD: Now I have decided that, before I decide whether to show up at this weeks lockdown and kick Logans delusional ar*e, or if I am stuck sitting at home watching all the action on my 50inch 3D Telly...

As Dragon walks through the front entrance, the camera swoops up and we see the sign above the door..

' Executive Offices – 6WF – '

BD: So here I am, Walking into the Head office of 6WF, I've gone above McGraw’s head, I've gone above the consultancy and I've gone above anyone you guys would usually see on TV...

Dragon is walking through office after office, the people in suits all around =, dwarfed by the mass of Blue Dragon, as he passes people they have to look twice to take in the 6WF Superstar that is casually walking through their workplace...

BD: So I decided to arrange a meeting with the one guy who can help me, I know its going to hard to believe, those of you that know my past will be shocked by this... but I've came here.. to see a lawyer...

Dragon smiles at the camera as he reaches a door, the name on the glass door reads 'Jason Thomas – 6WF Legal Advisor'. Blue Dragon knocks on the door and immediate enters, a middle aged man sits behind a desk. He is wearing a navy blue suit, with a white shirt and lemon coloured tie, he’s sitting with his hands pressed together in front of his chest, the tips of his fingers brushing against his greying beard, his hair is slightly darker..

BD: Mr Thomas.. Thanks for seeing me...

Thomas adjusts his glasses on his face and stands extending a hand and grasping Dragon firmly in what seems like a mutually respectful hand shake...

JT: Mr Dragon.. It's nice to see you again.. It's been a while, glad to see you here of your own accord....

BD: I was a different man a few years ago... I am trying my hardest to make up for that.

JT: I noticed that Blue, it's good to see you turn over a new leaf... I'd hate to see you up to your old tricks.... Please have a seat, can I get you a drink? Whisky, Beer even?

Dragon sits and lets out a big sigh..

BD: I'm good thanks, I don’t drink any more, I don’t like to lose control... I'm sure you understand...

JT: Your loss..

Thomas shrugs jokingly and pours himself a big glass of whiskey....

JT: Right, if it's ok with you, I'd like to get to business?

BD: Before we do, I just want to check. Are the cameras ok to stay in the room, only I think it's only fair that the fans get to hear exactly what we are about to discuss...

JT: Blue, I've been here since the beginning... I helped this company write the contracts for their very first Talent and I've not once held back my opinion... What have I got to lose?

BD: Fair point.. ok, to business...

JT: I'm led to believe that you come here today to find out exactly why you are banned from his weeks live TV?

BD: Yer, I'd basically like to know why the company have seen fit to ban me from doing what I do best for what I hope is one week...

JT: The short answer to that Dragon, is... we're not.

BD: What? But...

JT: The company aren’t stopping you from doing a thing, Blue, what you did at the PPV was totally fine by us... Yourself, Logan Kincade, and Nay Bother, all signed up for a 'Hardcore Rules' type match, meaning that, basically anything goes.. Werther it's hitting people with a chair, strapping someone to a post, Smashing someone through a window, or as you should know, setting someone alight...

Dragon smirks almost happy at the horrible things he had done those years ago

JT: So as I say, what you did Sunday night, really was nothing for anyone to be angry at you for. From what I have came to understand, a chair shot to the head is the very minimum you can expect in a Hardcore Title match right?

BD: Exactly, It was a hardcore match, I mean come on, I threw Keith Leone through like a million tables and windows. I planted him on top of thousands of thumb tacks... Things I did back then were so common, I don’t understand why 6WF is so mad at me for hitting someone in the head with a chair?

Thomas takes his glasses off and puts them in his pocket before taking a big gulp of his whiskey..

JT: That's what I’m trying to say to you Blue.... 6WF, the company. Has no issues with it at all...

BD: What?

JT: This Ban, is absolutely nothing to do with this office.....

BD: How am I banned then?

JT: Early Monday Morning we received word that the 6WF website was reporting that you where banned from this weeks show, that was the first we heard of it... We later looked into this and discovered that although there is no legal requirement set by me and my team, it is in fact a valid ban...

BD: A Valid Ban? What does that even mean?

JT: Well it appears that Mr McGraw set the gears in motion the second that that chair struck Nay Bother. Literally a few minutes after that chair shot, this office received a phone call from Danny McGraw demanding that you be immediately suspended for you actions...

BD: Suspended?!? For a F*cking Chair shot?!?! How long for?

JT: Conveniently, he wanted you suspended until just after the Hardcore Hell match..

BD: The dirty rat b*stard!

JT: One of my team took the call and rejected the request straight away, as there was no legal reason to suspend you at all, McGraw gave the poor kid an earful and threatened to get him fired, he told him he'd be gone by the next day....

BD: And the kid?

JT: He's not my Executive assistant, I make sure to let him call Mr McGraw to deliver all the bad news personally...

BD: Ha! Brilliant... So When McGraw found out that he couldn’t Suspend me, he then applied for the Ban?

JT: No, he didn’t mention the ban, as I say, the first we knew was the nest morning when it was posted by the consultancy online....

BD: So the Ban has no legal standing then?

Dragon is sitting forward in his seat, anxious for good news...

JT: I'm sorry, It's not as simple as that. You see Danny McGraw Is in charge of the day to day running of 6WF. Meaning that he can make this type of decision, you cannot be sued if you where to show up at Lockdown, you will not face any legal ramifications. However, Danny McGraw and the Consultancy could decide on a punishment themselves, and there would be nothing we could do to change that....

BD: So basically, they make the rules, and Both you and us, the wrestlers, are stuck with them? Danny, the Consultant, Logan, Swan and Vortex basically can do what they want and there's nothing that any of us can do about it?

JT: I wish I could give you a straight answer Blue, I really do... I hate is as much as you do.

Blue Dragon slams his massive fist down onto the desk making Thomas's drink jump high into the air and land on the floor with a smash. He stands and turns to leave....

BD: I've had enough of these Scum, It'll be worth any punishment to get my hands on any one of the consultancy, or better yet, McGraw himself!!

Dragon gives a respectful nod to Jason Thomas and opens the door to leave..

JT: Don’t do anything rash Blue, The Consultancy and McGraw are a law onto themselves... they are untouchable right now...

Dragon shuts the door behind him and shoves the cameraman away as he walks past as he goes out of sight we hear him say to himself...

BD: Untouchable? We'll see about that...
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:49 am

Vortex is backstage with the Consultant. He is reading a bulky dossier with "RASTA" emblazoned on the top of it. Vortex looks up at The Consultant from time to time and shakes his head. At one particular point he stops and re-reads a passage. He stares at The Consultant and reads it again.

Vortex: He did what?!

The Consultant: I see you have come to my favourite part…….

Vortex: That is disgusting!

The Consultant: Apparently it is a delicacy where he comes from. Our dear Rasta got the wrong end of the stick and bit them off while the goat was still alive though…..

Vortex chucks the dossier to the floor in repulsion.

Vortex: And this guy gets a title shot?! Do you think I have time for sideshow freaks?! I am trying to be a serious contender here!

The Consultant: And so you are my dear Vortex. Big things are destined for you believe me. You are the only one in The Consultancy to be able to hold his head up high by now.

Vortex smirks and picks up his FreeWeight Title.

Vortex: McGraw’s picks aren’t doing very well are they?

The Consultant: Indeed they are not. And Mr McGraw is getting frustrated himself. And that’s good. Frustration breeds confusion. Confusion leads to mistakes…..

Vortex: And you don’t make mistakes……

The Consultant: Exactly…..just carry on with your business. You know who has you’re back.

Vortex: And this Rasta?

The Consultant: Make an example of him…..if not for us, then for farm yard animals everywhere.

The two men laugh and walk out to the ring together.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down