The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 14th September

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 14th September Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 14th September

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:13 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly as Lockdown goes live to air at the Birmingham Bowl. A quick replay of Lockdown plays on the titantron as pyrotechnics explode off at the top of the ramp followed by a series of strobe lighting. The camera then pans to the commentary desk...

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown. We are live from the Birmingham Bowl, I'm RJ and I'm joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW:Good evening RJ!

RJ:Evening Michael, a fantastic show in store tonight don't you agree?

MW:Sure is RJ, some huge matches lined up none more so than our Main Event, a 3 team, 6 man tag team match with the biggest stars in 6WF involved.

RJ: And tonight marks the 2nd week of the reign of Abercorn and McGraw, I wonder what relationships are like between those two this week?

MW: I can't see them being the best friends RJ!

Various signs are shown in the crowd;

"I MADE THIS SIGN ON QUICKMEME"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"GET RID OF HARDCORE!"
"ABE IS THE BEST GM EVER"
"CRIME LORD SUCKS"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOOGLED IT?"

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 14th September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 14th September

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:14 pm

The Consultant is walking backstage heading towards Danny Mcgraw's office when Abe Abercorn appears and walks alongside him...

TC: What do you want, Abe?

The Consultant continues walking as Abe follows...

AA: To talk. See, this Hardcore match, Logan at ringside, it's got hazard written all over it. And with the board wanting to see a return to normal around here I'm hoping you and your group of troublemakers don't have any plans...

TC: Plans?

AA: Yes. You know full well what I mean. I'm fully aware of the issues between Blue Dragon and Logan, and the ongoing feud involving Nay. That's without Logan's suspect temperament...

The Consultant reaches the office of Danny McGraw and stops...

TC: Abe, a week into the job and already making accusations and slurs. Tut, tut. I can assure you that I will ensure that no actions will occurs that would have a negative effect on this company...

The Consultant smiles sarcastically at Abe...

TC: Now was there anything else I can help you with, Abe?

AA: No that will be all, tell Danny I'll pop along to see him later...

Abe strolls off as The Consultant enters McGraw's office. Danny is stood looking out of the window, he turns to face The Consultant, a broad smile across his face...

TC: Someone seems happier, progress has been made I take it?

DM: Oh yes. Things just turned back in our favour. Shut the door and I'll explain all.

The Consultant pushes the door closed leaving the camera outside the door.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 14th September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 14th September

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:19 pm

Match 1

Andreas Demios vs Javier Grace vs Andre Licentia

RJ: Up first here on 6WF Lockdown we have triple threat action involving the 3 newest stars in 6WF.

MW: And they’ve immediately become embroiled in a feud, with Grace and Licentia currently having a win each.

RJ: We saw Grace use a vicious peruvian neck-tie submission move last week, it will be interesting to see if he gets that locked in tonight.

MW: Demios the only man without a win so far, he will want to change that fact very soon.

“Can’t be touched” hits and the crowd boo as Andreas Demios steps out onto the ramp. He stops at the top while golden fireworks go off just in front of him. As they stop he poses with one arm fully tensed alongside his head. He begins his walk down the ramp sometimes berating the pathetic fans who try to touch him.

RJ: His arrogant ways haven’t exactly endeared himself to these fans.

MW: That doesn’t matter, it’s about winning.

RJ: Well, he hasn’t done that either.

“Attitude” hits and the crowd give a polite reception to Javier Grace as he runs out onto the ramp. He walks to the ring tagging the fans hands.

RJ: This man is certainly a dangerous proposition considering his training in the martial arts, and that vicious submission move he uses.

All of the lights turn out and the crowd are treated to “Montagues and Capulets” by Prokofiev. Slow moving lights of silver roam across the front of the stage before “O Fortuna” by Orff roars into life. Andre Licentia walks out dressed in a long black robe and a black mask before removing both and standing with his arms wide a part, fireworks exploding behind him. He saunters down to the ring ignoring the fans.

MW: I like Licentia, he’s a very good competitor. And he doesn’t like these idiots either.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Demios quickly tries to attack Grace but he scouts it, ducking a clothesline and then connecting with a pele kick on Demios. Demios falls back to the corner and Grace reels off a series of huge knife-edge chops to the chest, Demios stumbles forward and Grace hits a Capoeira kick to the head.

Grace is about to make the cover when Licentia attacks, booting Grace in the side of the head. Grace falls to the mat and Licentia immediately begins to stomp down on his head. Licentia lifts up Grace, he goes for a Green Bay Plunge but Grace drops down the back, he then nails a Russian legsweep.

RJ: Strong start for Grace against both men.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Licentia thrusts the shoulder up, Grace places him into a side headlock. Licentia fights to his feet and whips Grace against the ropes, he then meets him with the Trouble in Paradise kick and Grace collapses to the mat. Licentia makes the cover.

Ref: 1........2.....Kick out!

Licentia drags up Grace, he then drives a knee to the stomach. Grace goes for a boot in respone, Licentia grabs it but Grace counters with an enzaguri kick. Licentia rolls up and Grace hits a spinebuster. He’s about to make the cover when Demios interferes, taking out Grace with a double axe handle to the side of the head.

Licentia is helped up by Demios and they then proceed to stomp away on Grace repeatedly. He falls into the corner, Demios lifts up Grace and nails a flapjack. Licentia the hits Grace with a tiger suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Licentia rolls away, Demios goes on the attack lifting up Grace only to throw him down to the canvas with an arm drag. Grace rolls up, Demios nails a big clothesline. Grace again gets to his feet, Demios throws him towards Licentia who hits a double armed DDT! Demios hooks the leg, taking over from Licentia.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

MW: These two working very well together!

Grace is dragged to his feet by Demios, who hits a legsweep followed by an elbow drop. With Grace down, Demios and Licentia stare across at each other as they realise that they will now have to fight it out. They are circling the ring staring each other down.

RJ: They don’t seem to want to fight one another...which is good news!

MW: Grace with the dropkick to Demios!

Grace hits a dropkick on Demios who falls into Licentia. Grace immediately attacks Licentia, throwing him down with a hip toss. Licentia stumbles to his feet, Grace nails him with a boot to the throat.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Grace is immediately back on the offence, lifting up his opponent and hitting another series of knife-edge chops followed by a big spinebuster when Licentia falls forward off the ropes.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Grace hauls Licentia up by the throat, he drives him down onto his out-stretched knee with a backbreaker and then falls to the mat, locking in the Breathless!

MW: The peruvian necktie, Licentia going to tap...

RJ: Punt kick from Demios damn it!

Demios hauls up a groggy Grace...

MW: The Cop Killa!

RJ: He calls that move Fate, and I think Grace’s is sealed here.

Ref: 1..................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Demios picks up the win!

Demios gets to his feet, he then lifts up Licentia. They nod respectfully and then look down at Grace, they smile and immediately start to stomp away on the fallen Brazilian.

RJ: There’s no need for this damn it! Get security out here! Get those two mad men away...

Demios lifts up Grace and throws him to Licentia who hits malevolence(GTS). They stand over Grace to loud boos.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:21 pm

The scene cuts to the newly re-inhabited Church of Hero. Very little light makes the room difficult to distinguish but movement can be heard off camera. The picture quickly swings round to see silhouette rifling through drawers, pieces of paper being thrown about and pushed out of the way. The figure shifts to cupboards above, they begin to open them up one by one before slamming them shut again. They thump one of the doors in frustration, letting out a grunt of anger. It is very clearly that they are looking for something, but what that is still very unclear.

RJ: This man is certainly looking for something, whoever he is.

MW:That's 3 weeks in a row, we must be finding out soon.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:23 pm

Match 2
Blade v Kenzaki Nogami

RJ: The first singles match of the night up next here on Lockdown, and this match in fact involves two competitors from the tag team divsion.

MW: Yarmouth Blade is one half of the tag team champions and he faces off against Kenzaki Nogami, a member of Dopant Zero one of their rivals in the tag division.

RJ: I have to say even as a big fan of Dragon and Blade I didn’t expect them to capture the tag belts.

MW: No, Dopant Zero looked in great form heading into Explosion. Now they’ll want to gain some revenge.

“One and only” blasts out over the speakers, the crowd cheer loudly as Yarmouth Blade walks out onto the ramp. He strides to the ring tagging the fans hands before stepping through the middle rope.

“Feeling it” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to boos for the arrival of Kenzaki Nogami, one half of Dopant Zero. He strolls down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: The first of two singles match involving these teams, with their two tag partners facing off later tonight.

MW: A win here will give one of these teams a big psychological advantage.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match, the two men lock-up but Blade instead boots Nogami on the right knee. He falls down onto 1 knee and Blade immediately starts to boot away on the right knee he has just kicked. Blade continues until the ref steps in.

Nogami gets to his feet using the ropes, Blade immediately takes away his legs with a dropkick to the knee. He then proceeds to grab Nogami by the right foot and continually smash his knee into the canvas.

RJ: Blade’s showing a vicious side tonight.

MW: I hate to say it but this is very clever from Blade, he knows Nogami’s offence revolves around his various kicks, taking out the right leg will help eliminate that threat.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Nogami rolls to his feet, Blade pulls him in and then connects with a delayed knee-breaker. Nogami hobbles around, Blade takes him to the canvas with an STO. He twists the right leg of Nogami viciously before dropping a knee down across it.

Blade allows Nogami to rise, he switches tact with the offence momentarily, firing in a couple of European Uppercuts. Nogami attempts a kick to the gut, Blade grabs it and spins Nogami but he counters with a Tornado Kick! Nogami goes to the apron.

RJ: Allowing himself time to recover.

Blade stumbles up and Nogami nails an over the top rope tiger feint kick. He then front flips over the top rope down into a senton. He makes the cover.

Nogami lifts Blade up and quickly hits him with a spinning kick to the stomach, he follows this up with a series of roundhouse kicks to the side of the head that back Blade into the corner. Nogami then runs in connecting with a running kick ala Chris Sabin.

Blade slumps down, Nogami again runs in this time for a hesitation dropkick but Blade rolls out of the way. He quickly grabs the knee of Nogami and smashes it into the steel ring post continually. Eventually he relents, Blade goes to the top rope and hits an elbow into the head.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Blade lifts up Nogami, he knocks him down with a clothesline. He then goes for a figure four but Nogami boots him away. Blade runs in at Nogami who counters with a pele kick! Blade stumbles back towards Nogami who nails a huge capoeira kick!

RJ: That’s exactly why Blade was looking to take out the legs of Nogami.

MW: He’s a very dangerous competitor that’s for certain.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Nogami waits for Blade to rise, he the nails a flash kick. Nogami goes to the outside once more...

MW: Springboard Missile Dropkick!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Nogami gets to his feet, he goes to the top rope. Instead of diving off, he stops and taunts the fans. This gives Blade a chance to recover, he hits a dropkick on the ropes and Nogami crotches himself on the top rope. Blade drags Nogami down...

RJ: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1.............2.....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And it’s Blade who picks up the win here.

MW: Yagurama will be looking to gain some revenge then tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:30 pm

*The action goes to the backstage area where Mike Hill is again shown relaxing in a chair, watching producers and road agents rushing around him. None of these people approach Hill, but eventually a security guard does so.

Security:I'm going to have to ask you to leave sir, you are disrupting the show.

*Hill laughs to himself, staring at the security guard.

Mike Hill:I'm disrupting the show? You think this is disrupting the show? Who the hell sent you?

Security:I've been sent by both The Consultant and Mr McGraw. They have enough to focus on without having to come find you and turf you out, hence me getting the pleasure.

Mike Hill:Oh really, you're going to kick me out are you? Do it. Go on, I dare you. Because if you so much as lay a hand on me, not only will I serve your ass to you on a plate for you take back to Mr McGraw, I will also sue this company for everything.

*The security guard stares at Hill angrily...

Mike Hill:Now you listen here Bozo! You go back to your bosses, you tell them to deliver me a piece of paper with rewards and benefits more fitting to a guy of my standard. To the man who is the hottest free agent in wrestling today! McGraw, Consultant it's that damn easy. Give me a contract worth signing and the disruption stops.

I stop taking up valuable air-time on your show. You no longer have to employ idiots like this big freak. You won't have to worry about Abe, because I...am...ratings McGraw! Bring me the BOD will have no ground for complaints. Do it Danny because you know I AM THAT GOD DAMN GOOD!

Now get the hell out of here!

*Hill smirks, sitting back in his chair.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm

Danny McGraw walks out of his office and into the backstage area, he sees Abe talking to a road agent and tries to quietly walk away...

AA: Ahhh, Danny...

McGraw turns round, a strained grin across his face...

DM: Abe! There you are, how the devil are you?!

McGraw rolls his eyes as Abe wanders over...

AA: No need for the sarcasm, Danny. It's hardly my fault you need a babysitter to ensure you don't ruin this place.. Anyway, had a chat with your close ally The Consultant earlier. Just making it clear to him that this belief that your Consultancy can get away with what they want is wishful thinking...

DM: I don't know what you're talking about, Abe. Whatever The Consultancy has done has been in the best interests of this company. The ratings, the sponsors, the attendance, they all speak for themselves...

AA: As do the medical bills...

DM: Oh come on, Abe. Do you really believe that? Do you really think its that out hand...

Abe ponders for a moment...

AA: Yes. And so do the board. Who in case you had forgotten are the reason your backside is up against the wall...

McGraw is getting agitated as Abe continues to frustrate him...

DM: Listen to me, this company will fail without me. And the board, they're in for the shock of their life. Cause soon, everything around here is going to change.

AA: Oh really?

DM: Mark my words, Abe.

McGraw stares into the eyes of Abe before walking of smirking to himself.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:32 pm

Match 3
Mr Kenty & Uryu Ishida v Trevor Swann & Vortex

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, tag team action up next here for you!

MW: Mr Kenty and Uryu Ishida team together for the first time to square off against two members of the Consultancy, two champions of 6WF!

RJ: Vortex has had his issues lately with Kenty, whilst Hobo has been a constant thorn in Swann’s side.

MW: Hardly RJ. Both Swann and Vortex have beaten those two every time they’ve needed to, they only keeping getting these matches because the BOD decided McGraw was doing a bad job.

RJ: Don’t you agree?

MW: We were the most-watched show in years RJ, he was doing a great job.

RJ: He’d lost all control Michael! Need we forget Cassius Zhi shockwaving Clarissa, our broadcast colleague, off the stage!

MW: That’s one person RJ!

‘Turn up the Trouble’ blasts out of the speakers and Mr. Kenty steps out surrounded by pyrotechnics. He stands with his arms aloft as the crowd give him a good reception. He jogs down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans on his way. He slides under the bottom rope of the ring and stands in the centre of the ring as the lights dim, and a spotlight shines on him. A microphone slowly descends from the ceiling.

MK: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I weight into tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, united kingdom I am...MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY!

RJ: I love that entrance! And I love Kenty, he is a fantastic competitor and I think a very real challenger to Vortex’s reign as Freeweight Champion.

There is a deafening bellow of cheers as “Those who fight further” belts out and the fans rise from their seats to show their appreciation. There is a few jets of pyros before Uryu, with bandaging round his midsection, makes his way out into the fold, a massive smile upon his face.

RJ: Clarissa is out of the hospital which will no doubt be a huge boost to Uryu’s fragile mental state.

MW: Fragile is an understatement.

“Breathe” blazes out through the speakers, the crowd descend into boos as Vortex strides out onto the ramp with the freeweight title looking small as it is draped over his shoulder. He stands waiting with The Consultant as “Dreadlock holiday” rips out, Trevor Swann strolls out with the European Title around his waist. Vortex and Swann have their arms raised by The Consultant before they stride to the ring.

MW: An imposing team, a champion team!

RJ: And The Consultant being at ringside is always a dangerous thing.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Vortex and Uryu in the ring. They lock-up, Vortex forces Uryu back into the corner. He whips him across the ring to the opposite corner and goes for running splash but Uryu uses the ropes to springboard up and hit a kick to the chest. Vortex stumbles back, Uryu runs out of the corner and goes for a spinning DDT but is shoved away by Vortex.

Uryu runs back in, Vortex floors him with a huge clothesline flipping Uryu over. He stumbles to his feet, Vortex pulls him in and lifts him up for a scoop slam but Uryu drops down the back and then nails a reverse DDT on the Freeweight champion. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2...Kick out!

Uryu drags up Vortex, he connects with a monkey flip which sends the Freeweight champion to the corner. He runs in going for a shining wizard but Vortex hits a headbutt to the chest and Uryu falls down to the canvas. Vortex lifts him up and nails a side-slam. He hooks the leg.

MW: Vortex has some very impressive power, he threw Uryu down with ease there.

RJ: You have to wonder whether Uryu is back to 100% fitness after the beating he took at the hands of Cassius Zhi at Explosion.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Vortex lifts Uryu to his feet, he goes for a Samoan Drop but somehow Uryu drops down the back out of the move. Vortex spins around and Uryu nails an enzaguri kick on Vortex who falls to one knee. Uryu then runs the ropes hitting a knee to the head.

MW: Not showing too many ill effects of that match at the moment.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Uryu lifts up Vortex, he throws him to the corner and then nails a shining wizard. Uryu then tags in Mr Kenty, he puts Vortex onto his shoulders for a green bay plunge but collapses under the weight of Vortex who immediately pounds down on his rival until the ref steps in.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Vortex waits for Kenty to rise, he then puts him on his shoulders and drills him to the canvas with a powerbomb. He then tags in Swann, he puts Kenty in the corner and nails a baseball slide! Kenty rolls out of the corner, Swann goes to the top rope and nails a plancha.

RJ: Impressive from our European Champion!

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Kenty gets the shoulder up, Swann lifts him up and sets up for a lariat but Kenty ducks underneath it. He hits an inverted headlock backbreaker, he then runs off the ropes nailing a neckbreaker!

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

This time it is Swann who gets the shoulder up. Kenty puts Swann in the corner, he then nails a big boot and Swann slumps down. Kenty runs in for a facewash but Vortex cuts him off with a big forearm. The ref steps in to talk to Vortex, Swann takes advantage stomping away repeatedly on Kenty. He drags him away from the corner and covers.

Swann goes up to the top rope, he nails a moonsault. He then tags in Vortex who lifts up Kenty, he hits a Samoan Drop on his rival.

MW: Vortex certainly enjoyed that beating Swann gave Kenty, now he gets a chance.

Uryu watches on desperately as Vortex lifts up Kenty and nails a big brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Vortex lifts up Kenty, he throws him into the corner and nails a running splash. The tag is made to Swann who nails a bulldog from the top rope. Kenty stumbles up and Swann floors him with a big lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Swann motions Vortex to enter the ring, he holds Kenty in a bearhug as Swann nails a lariat. Cover.

Swann waits for Kenty to rise, he goes for a DDT but Kenty counters with a back body drop. Swann stumbles up and Kenty nails a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

The crowd pop as Kenty kips up to his feet, he waits for Swann to rise before hitting a knee lift. He then throws Swann onto the apron...SPIKE DDT!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Kenty stands over Swann impatiently, he waits for him to rise before nailing a green bay plunge. Vortex tries to enter the ring to take out Kenty, the ref steps in. This allows The Consultant to step into the ring...

MW: The Consultant...

RJ: URYU! DROPKICK FROM URYU!

Uryu dropkicks Consultant sending him to the outside. Kenty lifts up Swann...

RJ: MIC CHECK!

Kenty covers as Uryu watches on at Vortex.

Ref: 1........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A huge win for Mr Kenty and Uryu here!

MW: He had no right to attack The Consultant.

RJ: Vortex had no right getting himself involved in this match.

*Kenty leaps to his feet in celebration, he embraces with Uryu. Vortex drops off the apron, staring down Kenty.

MW: Tensions coming to a boiling point in that feud.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:33 pm

Nay Bother is walking backstage as Abe Abercorn approaches him...

AA: Nay? It's good to meet you at last, let me introduce myself...

Nay: Abe Abercorn, i know who you are. I'd be kind of stupid not to, it's nice to meet you...

Nay extends his hand to Abe and the two men shake...

AA: Look Nay, i'll get to the point. I'm a pure wrestling fan. And i appreciate all the arts and forms of it. But it's this Hardcore scene that's evolved here that concerns me. These issues that have gone on between yourself, Blue, Logan and those involved in the Hardcore Hell match have escalated to a point where i see no return to normal...

Nay: Listen, Abe. I get it, it's not your thing, but fact of the matter is it's why i'm here. Sure i've taken a few bumps, got a few scars, passed out for no reason. But i want that title, and if i have to go the extra mile, to that next level then i will...

??: And he's not the only one....

Abe turns round as Blue Dragon walks into shot...

BD: Friendship, rules, hell, even the basic level of respect for human life goes out the window. It's not just about Logan any more. It's about getting that title, and we'll do whatever it takes...

Nay and Blue nod at each other in agreement...

AA: I won't lie fellas, but that leaves me a little disappointed...

BD: Well it shouldn't, Abe. Times have changed, the business has changed. You need to change if you're gonna get through to people. But tonight, what happens in that ring is between Nay and me, and what happens.......happens...

Blue Dragon stares at Nay before wlaking off...

Nay: Sorry Abe, he's got a point. I've gotta go get ready. Was nice meeting you, Abe!

Abe watches Nay walk off and stands there contemplating his next move.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:34 pm

Uryu is seen standing in the hallway. He's looking at the history of Destiny winners, walking up and down the corridor, he stops at the space reserved for the 2012 winner and stares at the wall for a few minutes. His eyes transfixed, he raises his hand up and touches the blank space before letting out a sigh...

Uryu: You've just got to believe....

Uryu's phone rings, he looks to see Clarissa's name flashing up. He hesitates before answering...

Uryu: Hey honey? Everything ok....

Uryu: I know, I was hoping to be home by now but I got held up here. McGraw is being a real...... Well you know, he's got us going the extra mile with the fans...

Uryu: I know, must be Abe's influence.... Look, I've gotta run, sweetie, but I'll be home soon ok?

Uryu: I promise...

Uryu hangs up the phone as a look of guilt crosses his face...

??: How disgusting...

Uryu turns to see Scorpion standing over him...

TS: You make me sick. First you embarrass this company with your pathetic little romance. Then you can't even put up a decent fight against Cassius, yet all the while I'm stuck with the lower scum of the roster fighting for every opportunity I get!

And then you stand there, staring up at that blank space, like somehow it's your fate to end up there....

Uryu turns and looks up at the space on the wall...

TS: Well it's not. I'm the future. Destiny is my chance to prove to everyone that Scorpion is the greatest thing in this company. And while you sit on the arena floor, tears in your eyes looking up at me and wondering how it all went wrong you can look back an pinpoint the moment you put your love interest over professional glory.

Uryu continues staring up at the wall, Scorpion snaps his fingers and Uryu turns to face Scorpion...

S: Its time to send a message to everyone in this company and everyone watching world wide that the Scorpion has been released and that im not going to take anything lightly now.

Its time people take notice and that there is no one in this company that deserves my spotlight, Not the so called “legends”...Not the consultant’s puppets and for sure not the rejects of 6CW! I don’t care if your company died as you should be buried with it.

Scorpion moves closer, eyeballing Uryu...

TS: At destiny I will walk in knowing that this company is against me and that i have "no chance" but you see i will enter this match and I will define what people like JJ Johnson , The Saint , TGA, and everyone else on roster dreams of. I will walk out of destiny as the winner of the Gold Rush...

Scorpion moves past Uryu and whispers in his ear...

TS: I will define what you can only dream....

Scorpion walks off as Uryu's face rages.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:35 pm

Match 4
Tsukasa Yagurama vs The Dragon

The action is back at ringside as “Made you look” by Nas echoes out of the speakers and Dopant Zero member, Tsukasa Yagurama enters the fray. He raises a lone arm in the air as red and silver pyros explode behind him before striding down towards the ring.

RJ:Singles action up now folks, and it’s two men squaring off that are much more used to the tag team division…

MW:Early tonight we saw the respective partners of Yagurama and Dragon compete, but now it’s their turn….now it’s the second installment of Dopant Zero vs the 6Wf Tag Team Champions….

RJ:Dopant Zero signed for 6WF last month with the view to ruling the tag team world…but their plot was thwarted by Yarmouth Blade and Dragon….the current rivalry is starting to simmer nicely…

MW:Nice to see a breath of new life into a division that has delivered so many great matches…

RJ:I’ll second that…..

Yagurama ignores the jibes of the crowd and then climbs up into the ring, where he begins to yell in Japanese. The big man bounces back against the ropes and then points towards the stage, beckoning for the arrival of his opponent.

MW:Yagurama is a human wrecking ball…..the beast of Team Japan….

RJ:But don’t let his size fool you, this guy is deceptively quick too…….this should be an enthralling clash….

Yagurama walks close to the ropes as the cheers burst out and “J-pop drop” screams from the speakers. Green and yellow fireworks explode from the entranceway as one half of the tag team champions, The Dragon, comes running onto the stage.

MW:Another man that mixes strength and size with incredible athletic ability….

RJ:Former 6WF Freeweight Champion, current 6WF Tag Team Champion…The Dragon personifies the benefits of hard work….this crowd love him…

Dragon tags hands with the fans as he bounces down the rampway and then he sprints to the ring and dives under the bottom rope, straight through the legs of the onrushing Yagurama.

MW:I think this one is going to start quickly…

Dragon gets to his feet and runs off the ropes as Yagurama turns around, wiping the Dopant Zero member out with a flying clothesline. Yagurama gets back up and Dragon dropkicks him to the canvass again before beckoning him up a third time and scoop slamming him to the mat…

RJ:Standing moonsault…..incredible for a near seven foot man..

….2
…….shoulder up!

MW:Dragon starting fast here….this is the sort of pace where he loves to fight….

RJ:Yagurama doesn’t mind a quick pace either though…

Dragon pulls Yagurama back to his feet but is surprised by a big uppercut that knocks him back. Yagurama follows up with hard palm strikes to the chest before whipping Dragon across the ring…

MW:What a belly to belly suplex….

Yagurama explodes with a belly to belly suplex on Dragon as he comes back off the ropes. Dragon staggers back up to his feet and Yagurama flips him up and nails a Japanese stampede shoulderbreaker………………….1…………………..2…………………Dragon gets his shoulder up off the mat.

RJ:Dopant Zero are the only real threat to the tag team champions right now…but I believe the revitalization of the tag team division will breed new teams in no time at all…..

MW:I expect to see more and more partnerships formed in the weeks coming….the tag division is always hotly contested….

Yagurama slams clubbing shots across the back of Dragon before pulling him up into a suplex position, only for Dragon to pull him back down to the mat in a small package……………………1……………………………2………………….Yagurama kicks out!

RJ:Dragon almost nicking one right there……

They get back to their feet and both men trade right hands before Yagurama drives a sickening knee into the stomach of Dragon and flips him up into a Japanese Thunder Bomb position….

MW:Armdrag counter…

Dragon snaps his opponent across the ring with the armdrag and then lays him out with a dropkick as they get back to their feet. Dragon quickly runs to the ropes and jumps into the springboard….

RJ:LIONSAULT!

Yagurama rolls out of the way just in time but Dragon shows his presence of mind to land on his feet. He waits for Yagurama to get back onto his feet and then jumps up….

MW:RKO!

Yagurama pushes Dragon into the corner and then follows in with a huge bodysplash, only to receive two solid feet to the face. Yagurama staggers backwards as Dragon turns on his heel, leaps onto the ropes and floats back….

RJ:Fantastic moonsault takedown…

….2
…………….shoulder up!

MW:Dragon is throwing the kitchen sink at Yagurama…

They get back to their feet and Dragon pulls Yagurama towards him, attempting to lift him into a vertical suplex but Yagurama drops down and counters with a jawbreaker. Dragon staggers back to the corner and Yagurama rushes in after him…

RJ:That’s an almost three hundred pound man with the body splash…

Yagurama crushes Dragon against the turnbuckle and then waits for him to stumble out before decimating him with a big spinebuster………………..1…………………………………2………………………shoulder up!

MW:Yagurama coming into his own now….controlling the flow….

Yagurama stands up and ignores the instructions from the referee as he pulls Dragon up and dumps him through the ropes to the outside of the ring. The Dopant Zero member stares out after his opponent and then decides to follow…

RJ:I don’t understand Yagurama’s way of thinking here…..

MW:I think he believes he has more chance of hurting Dragon on the outside….

Yagurama slams Dragon against the security railing and then begins to stomp at his stomach and lash hard chops across the chest. The referee’s count reaches three as Yagurama looks to irish whip Dragon back into the ring apron but Dragon counters by pulling Yagurama forwards and he flapjacks him chest-first across the railings…

RJ:That will leave a serious mark….no mistakes…

Yagurama staggers away in agony as Dragon chases him into the aisleway.The tag champ jumps up onto the security railing and runs across it before diving off and laying out Yagurama with an impressive crossbody in front of the ring….

MW:That’s the athleticism we were talking about….

Dragon kneels over Yagurama and lands a few more solid right hands before getting back to his feet and rolling back into the ring, as the referee’s count reaches six. Yagurama is struggling to get back to his feet on the outside…..

RJ:We could be looking at a count-out right now…

Yagurama falls over towards the ring and rolls in on the count of eight. The Dragon lets his opponent get back up to his feet and then jumps towards him…

MW:SUPERKICK!

Yagurama rushes underneath the superkick and bursts off the far ropes before storming back and almost splitting Dragon in two with a ferocious spear…
….1
……………2
……………..Dragon gets his foot on the bottom rope!

RJ:That could and should have finished the match….but Dragon showing his ring awareness,knew exactly where the ropes where to rescue himself….

MW:That was a truly destructive spear….

Yagurama argues with the referee about a three count, but he can have no dispute with the evidence in front of his eyes. He gets back up onto his feet and beats his chest as he grabs ahold of Dragon and yanks him up into position….

RJ:KUNAI….

Yagurama looks for the gutwrench powerbomb but Dragon spins around back and pushes his opponent against the ropes before wiping him out with a spinning heel kick. Dragon quickly scrambles over to the ropes and begins to climb up high….

MW:Dragon taking a big chance right here…………..SOARING!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd cheer as Dragon throws caution to the wind and sails from on high, landing a solid headbutt straight to the chest cavity of Tsukasa Yagurama…

RJ:That’ll finish it….

…….2
………………shoulder up!

MW:I thought that was a definite three count….

RJ:The whole crowd did…

Yagurama looks at the referee in almost disbelief before getting back to his feet. He watches Yagurama trying to get back to his feet and then heads back for the corner once again…

MW:Dragon senses that he can finish this one….he thinks Yagurama may be suffering….

RJ:Both men have taken a lot of damage…but Dragon seems slightly fresher, could make all the difference…DRAGON’S DEN!

Dragon reaches the top rope and he gives the signal to his fans as he prepares for the flying DDT, only for Yagurama to rush forwards and slam against the ropes, dropping Dragon into a sickening crotched position.

MW:All the momentum just swung….Dragon got clipped…

RJ:All the wind gone from those sails…

The crowd groan at Dragon’s misfortune and then Yagurama lands with more hard chops to the chest before pulling Dragon onto his shoulders…

MW:MUSCLE-BUSTER!

Dragon is amazingly able to swing around at the last minute and counter the muscle buster into a tornado DDT………………..1…………………………….2……………..Yagurama takes his turn to find the bottom rope with his outstretched boot.

RJ:Dragon pulling out the stops, but once again his opponent is equal to him…

MW:These two men have been so evenly matched….

Dragon flicks his head with disappointment before crawling back to his feet. He looks out to the crowd for some inspiration and then heads for the corner once again. He steadily places his boot on the second rope and pulls himself to the top of the turnbuckle…

RJ:This Dragon sure loves to fly…..

MW:Could either be to his credit or his ultimate downfall…

RJ:GOT ALL OF THAT!

Dragon leaps off and he takes Yagurama off his feet with a well-timed missile dropkick. He thinks about making a cover but instead leaps up high once more…

MW:Gonna follow it up….

RJ:Feeling froggy….

Dragon comes flying off the opposite turnbuckle and lands the frogsplash to his downed opponent………………….1……………………………….2……………………..Yagurama pushes his shoulder up off the canvass just in the nick of time.

MW:That was surely a three…

RJ:The referee says not…calling it a kickout….

Dragon is astonished as the referee holds up two fingers and orders the match to continue. The tag team champion rolls forwards into a crouching position and he beckons for Yagurama to stand up…

MW:It seems like Dragon has launched the proverbial kitchen sink at Yagurama….but to no avail….he keeps coming back for more…

RJ:During the merger with 6CW, I was always impressed with Yagurama’s durability….hard guy to keep down….

Yagurama gets back to his feet and sways a little unsteadily as Dragon pushes himself away from his crouched position and sprints across….

MW:SPE---…..

Yagurama sidesteps at the last moment and uses Dragon’s momentum to send him crashing against the turnbuckle. Dragon staggers back and Yagurama locks his hands around the waist….

RJ:GERMAN!

The crowd look on as Yagurama drills Dragon with a german suplex and immediately begins to haul him back up. Dragon reaches out and tries to grab the ropes for safety but he is pulled away and slammed once again by a german suplex….

MW:Yagurama’s strength is scary…surely not a third one…

RJ:He has a combination in mind….wow!

Yagurama pulls Dragon back to his feet for a third time, but instead of scoring with a german, he changes it up and decimates his opponent with a big time wheelbarrow suplex……
….1
………..2
……………..Dragon just pops his shoulder!

MW:Dragon’s turn to show durability….

RJ:Great showing from both men……..

Yagurama yells in incoherent Japanese at the referee, but it does not change the verdict. The giant superstar gets back up onto his feet and he stomps his gigantic feet before dragging Dragon up…

MW:Kunai powerbomb could be a possibility….

Dragon is locked into the gutwrench but he counters out with a backdrop. Yagurama gets back up to his feet and looks for a running clothesline but Dragon ducks underneath it, hits the ropes, and then flies back with a high knee that knocks Yagurama down…

RJ:Sends his opponent sprawling…..LIONSAULT!

Yagurama drives his knees up into the midsection of Dragon before the moonsault can be completed and then he quickly scrambles over the top and grabs his foe’s legs….

MW:CLOVERLEAF!

Dragon squirms and wriggles to battle free of the attempted cloverleaf but Yagurama stomps down on his midsection and then turns him over….

RJ:He’s got it locked in…

Dragon yells in pain as the submission hold is finally locked in. The big man tries to crawl quickly to the ropes but the heavy frame of Yagurama sits right back and applies steady pressure to the spine and legs, doubling the agony on the tag champ….

MW:I don’t know how much of this The Dragon can take….applied expertly….

RJ:But he’s a big man…..the ropes are never far from his reach…

Dragon’s fingers miss the bottom rope by inches and Yagurama begins to pull him back to the centre of the ring, only for Dragon to turn onto his back and pull Yagurama down into a small package again……..1
….2
…………shoulder up!

MW:So, so close…

Both men scramble back up and Dragon dodges a backhand strike and bounces off the ropes, returning with a flying forearm smash that knocks Yagurama back down. Dragon then gives a signal to the fans as he waits for Yagurama to stand back up….

RJ:RKO!

…2
……..3!

MW:Finished….oh jeez!

Yagurama presses his shoulder up off the canvass again after Dragon had nailed the modified cutter. The tag champ holds his head in his hands as he gets back to his feet again and he roars for Yagurama to stand up and face him…

RJ:Dragon’s seen enough….he wants this “w”…….

MW:Yagurama might be picking his teeth up in a minute, SUPERKICK!

Dragon stomps his feet on the canvass as he waits for Yagurama to stand up and then dives across the ring to execute his attack, only for Yagurama to duck underneath and counter with an avalanche belly to belly slam…

RJ:It is all over….

….2

……….thr-kickout!

MW:And again….what the hell does it take?

The crowd are cheering as Dragon gets his shoulder up again and Yagurama shakes his head in disapproval. He gets up quickly and confronts the referee, pushing him backwards…

RJ:Could be a disqualification…

The referee takes the lenient approach and gives Yagurama a final warning before ordering him to focus on the match. Yagurama looks angry but turns away from the official and runs to the corner, where Dragon is laying sprawled on the mat…

MW:SPRINGBOARD IMPLODING SPLASH!

Yagurama dives onto the ropes and then pushes himself back into the huge splash, only for Dragon to roll under the ropes onto the apron at the last moment. Yagurama lands heavily on his chest as Dragon takes a few deep breathes and then climbs up onto the ropes….

RJ:This is Dragon’s chance….

MW:He’s thinking “Dragon’s Den”….

The crowd boo as Kenzaki Nogami comes running down the rampway, providing a distraction, only for Dragon to dive off the ropes and meet him in the aisleway with a fantastic crossbody takedown…

MW:He can’t do that…

RJ:He just did…

Crowd:Let’s go Dragon x5

The tag champ berates Nogami in his native tongue before climbing back up onto the apron and scaling the ropes once more. He waits for Yagurama to stand up and then leaps…..

RJ:Nogami tried to turn this in the favour of Dopant Zero….but Dragon scouted him all the way…….DRAGON’S DEN!

MW:BOOM!

The crowd look on stunned as Yagurama catches Dragon in midair and drills him with an immense Japanese thunder bomb before twisting him over and applying the cloverleaf once again…

MW:You were saying RJ?....Dragon took his eye off the ball and Yagurama has stormed right in…

RJ:Fact is, Nogami should not have been out here in the first place…

Dragon cries out in pain and tries to scramble for the ropes, but Yagurama rags him straight back to the centre and arches right back on the small back area of Dragon, extending the pressure to crucifying measures….

MW:You can feel Dragon’s pain…

RJ:Unbearable…..excruciating…..

MW:All over…

The crowd boo as Dragon realises his plight and then taps his hand to the mat, drawing the contest to a close. “Made you look” roars out of the speakers and Yagurama continues to inflict the submission upon Dragon…

RJ:The match is finished here….cmon….you won Yagurama, so give over….

MW:Sending a message….Dopant Zero really are closing in on their re-match….

RJ:I’m sure Dragon and Blade would more than welcome it, but this is too much….what now?

Yagurama stands up and releases the submission as Nogami rolls in to join him. The crowd are booing as both members of Dopant Zero stomp down upon Dragon and then haul him to his feet. They irish whip him to the corner and Yagurama nails a running splash before Nogami follows up with a crunching big kick…

MW:Nogami getting his retribution now…

RJ:What retribution?....he is the one who interfered in this match….this is too much…

Nogami whips Dragon out of the corner and Yagurama spins him into a huge powerslam before pointing Nogami towards the top rope. The smaller man smiles to himself and then nods as he jumps up onto the turnbuckle….

MW:A Nogami Splash would finish this nicely….

RJ:Sorry to spoil your day…

The cheers erupt from all over as Yarmouth Blade comes tearing through the curtain and down the rampway into the ring. Yagurama makes a beeline for him but Blade dodges him and rattles off big right hands before dropkicking the big man through the ropes to the outside….Nogami tries to blindside Blade with an aerial assault but Blade catches him in midair with a flying dropkick to the ribcage….

MW:This isn’t what was planned…

RJ:Blade is on fire…ripping up the script….

Nogami doubles up in pain and Blade rags him up before flipping him into a powerbomb position. He walks to the ropes with Nogami on his shoulders and then launches him out ontop of Yagurama, causing both members of Dopant Zero to sprawl into the aisleway…

Crowd:Yar-mouth Blade x10

RJ:Yarmouth Blade has seen enough…..sick and tired of these run ins and blindsides….

MW:The tag division is really hotting up…

RJ:Your damn right it is…these two teams are so determined to be the number one…but there is only room for one…..

Yarmouth Blade checks on Dragon in the centre of the ring before looking daggers at Yagurama and Nogami, who are retreating up the rampway.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:36 pm

Jack Reynolds is seen standing backstage in the interview area

Jack: Hey folks, I am joined here today with the former 6WF Undisputed Champion, Christopher Patricks

Chris walks into the shot as the boo’s from the crowd can be heard through the arena

Chris: The pleasure is all yours Reynolds

Jack: Ok…tonight you go up against another former Champion like yourself, Hobo and a former 6CW superstar Hidari Kenji in a big triple threat mat…

Chris snaps the mic from Jacks hand and glowers at him

Chris: There is nothing big about this match up but having me in it, let me get this into yours and all those booing troglidites head’s, Hobo is nothing like me, he cannot even fathom what it’s like to posses my abilities, he might be a former champion but look at the oposistion he was up against back then and the degenerates he had helping him out, if Hobo was living anymore in the past he would be humping his grandmother by now, I am closer to the Grandslam than he is and he has a 2 belt headstart so NEVER!! compare me to such filith again

Chris calms himself down and stares at Jack who backs away uncomfortably

Chris: And as for the 6CW reject, don’t make me laugh, what exactly has he achieved other than walking around with his two b1tches, what was McGraw thinking buy one get two free, I will show Hidari why I should be feared just like I did that other moron Kenty last week

Jack: But didn’t Kenty beat you last week?

Chris: I was talking about my attack on him after the match

Jack: A kick to the head…is it really classed as an attack?

Jack starts to laugh as Chris snaps and grabs him by the collar and smashes him against the wall

Chris: Do you find something funny you little pi$$ant, who put you up to this, was it McGraw…WAS IT!!! Trying to embarrass me on national television like he did when he stood by and let Chaos kidnap my wife and then stacked it against me so I would lose the title…..

Chris shoves Jack to the ground and leans into his face

Chris: You can tell your boss that playtime is over, I am sick of been held back and it is time for me to stand up and put things right, starting at Destiny

Chris slaps Jack in the face before pushing his way past the cameraman and walking off leaving a very shaken up Reynolds picking himself up off the floor

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:36 pm

Blade and Dragon are shown backstage. Dragon is rubbing the back of his neck, looking solemn and down...

Blade: Don't sweat it mate, these things happen. They may think a little beatdown after a match is gonna soften you up, but i know the real Dragon and i know you'll be ready come Destiny...

Dragon looks up at Blade and smiles...

Dragon: Blade I thank you. You have shown me true friendship and loyalty. You are like a brother to me. The suns of the east shine on us. Team Japan will suffer our wrath at Destiny.

Blade: Damn right they will.

Blade pulls Dragon up and the two men embrace before heading to the locker room.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:37 pm

Match 5

Lukas Takeo vs James McManus W/ Chaos

RJ: What a huge contest up next...

MW: Quite literally RJ in the case of Lukas Takeo, who has wreaked absolute havoc in 6WF since finally debuting at Explosion.

RJ: And he has taken a particular, let’s say interest, in the goings on of Chaos and James McManus, interfering twice now in their matches.

MW: Tonight McManus has a chance to exact some revenge for those attacks.

“Sad but true” plays out through the speakers and the crowd give a mixed reaction as James McManus steps out onto the ramp, Chaos follows out and the crowd’s boos pick up. McManus strides to the ring and then slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: McManus faces a hell of a challenge tonight against Takeo...

MW: He’ll be hoping having Chaos out here will play into his hands, but with their more than fractious relationship we’ll see how that goes.

“From Yesterday” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Takeo walks slowly out onto the ramp, his head bowed and towel draped over it. He proceeds slowly down to the ring before stepping under the bottom rope.

MW: What an intimidating individual this man is.

RJ: McManus will have to use all of his technical ability tonight.

Ding, Ding, ding!

The bell rings for the beginning of the match, McManus goes in for a lock up but Takeo shoves him down into the mat. McManus gets back up to his feet, he runs in at Takeo who bench presses him into the air before dropping him down face first. Again McManus rises, walking straight into a big boot from Takeo. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Takeo gets to his feet and waits for McManus to rise. He puts him onto his shoulders and then throws him out halfway across the ring. McManus rolls back into the corner, Takeo runs in but McManus manages to move. He quickly sets about Takeo hitting a series of big knees into the back followed by a backbreaker.

Takeo walks back out of the corner, McManus hits a boot to the knee of Takeo. He then follows that up with a snap DDT.

Ref: 1...........2..Kick out!

MW: That’s what McManus has to do, use his speed.

McManus is onto the offence immediately, stomping away on the head of Takeo. Takeo gets to his feet, McManus fires in a couple of punches but Takeo then blocks one. He launches McManus out across the ring with a big belly to belly suplex. McManus stumbles up, Takeo nails him with a big clothesline.

Ref:1 ............2......Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Takeo hauls him to his feet by the hair. He hits a couple of big punches into the stomach, McManus keels over and Takeo lifts him onto his shoulders before drilling McManus down with a powerbomb. He lifts him back up going for a 2nd but McManus fights out, then hitting a Russian Legsweep.

Takeo stumbles up, McManus manages to duck a wayward clothesline attempt and then hits an STO. He follows up with a running splash.

McManus lifts up Takeo, he then manages to throw him down with a snap suplex. Takeo stumbles up, McManus hits a German suplex. He then goes to the 2nd rope, McManus flies off going for a double axe handle but Takeo catches him in a bearhug position.

Takeo swings McManus around wildly in the middle of the ring showing his strength. Eventually he drops McManus down and puts him onto his shoulders, nailing a Spear! Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Takeo lifts up McManus, he sets up for the chokeslam. McManus elbows his way out, he hits a chop block followed by a running knee to the head.

MW: McManus has been very impressive here.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

McManus lifts up Takeo, he sets up for a Tombstone but Takeo is too powerful and McManus drops down. Takeo lifts him up by the throat...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Ref: 1..............2....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Takeo gets the win here, but he faced a tough contest.

MW: His power saw it through for him in the end.

Takeo looks over McManus, he then picks him up by the throat...

RJ: Not again damn it!

MW: This enough Takeo...

*Chaos rolls into the ring, he is staring down Takeo. Takeo continues to stare before eventually releasing McManus, Takeo steps out of the ring, still staring at Chaos.

MW: Was...was Chaos protecting McManus?

RJ: I don’t know what to think anymore Michael.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:38 pm

Chaos is backstage in his dressing room when James McManus storms in clutching his head...

JM: What the hell was that, Chaos? Letting me take the beating and then staring at that Takeo like he's some sort of idol..

Chaos: Like what, James!?

Chaos gets straight to his feet snarling at James...

Chaos: I can assure you i don't look at anyone like they are my idol. I am the greatest cruiserweight in the world. The greatest undisputed champion this company has ever seen. My interest in that bumbling, giant idiot is simply to understand how something so clumsy managed to over come someone once part of my Emporium...

McManus glares down at Chaos...

JM: One of these days you will get whats coming to you, Chaos.

Chaos: Oh really, and who from, James? You? How about your precious Jenny? What you fail to realise is that the only reason you have any reputation in this company is because of me. So much so that McGraw has agreed to give us a rematch for the Tag Titles at Destiny, and furthermore, he's put us both in triple threat action, so do me a favour, James. Focus on not embarrassing me further and winning your match for a change, rather than my interests; or lack of, in Takeo!

Chaos barges past McManus who is stood seething.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:39 pm

Match 6
Hobo vs. Chris Patricks vs. Kenji Hidari

RJ: A very nice triple threat coming up involving two former world champions and one of the fastest rising guys in 6WF.

MW: This match is a one-fall match and the nature of these matches is that you could be in total control but lose the match without being involved.

RJ: All three men will want to win the match, as victories at this level are crucial. With new management in place in 6WF, impressing Abe Abercorn is very important.

“Don’t fear the reaper” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly. Hobo steps out onto the stage; he acknowledges the fans and sprints down the ramp. He smiles as the crowd chant Trash TV, he then walks to the ring tagging the fans hands. He slides under the bottom rope and awaits his opponent.

RJ: Hobo since his return has had a mixed time, sometimes he looks like the Hobo of old, beating Crime Lord only two weeks ago, but other times it seems all the injuries have taken their toll and he’s not there mentally.

MW: Of course he’s not there mentally! Haha.

RJ: I meant in his mindset in matches, perhaps Hobo has a barrier, perhaps he will break through it today.

“Ascending Malice” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Christopher Patricks strolls out onto the ramp, staring at the crowd. He then proceeds calmly to the ring, Patricks springboards over the top rope and then taunts the fans. He turns to Hobo and just laughs at him, before beating his chest and holding a fist in the air.

RJ: Chris Patricks has seen his rival Clarke James be fired, and has demanded that he be treated the way he feels he deserves. Perhaps Abe Abercorn will listen.

MW: Patricks is a former world champion and the lack of support this company gave him when his wife was kidnapped means they owe him a lot. He deserves respect.

RJ: Perhaps when he starts showing people respect then he will get it back. So far he’s demanded a better position through sneak-attacks and breaking the rules, let’s hope he’ll follow the path of the old Christopher Patricks tonight and do his talking in the ring.

The lights in the arena darken slightly before “The Essence” plays out to continued boos from the 6WF faithful. A Japanese flag falls down from the rafters and red pyros explode into the air. Hidari stands on the stage and breathes in the atmosphere before unzipping his tracksuit and removing his t-shirt. The boos continue to ring around as the Japanese superstar slithers down the rampway, he gets into the ring and stands in the centre of it soaking in the abuse and jeers.

MW: Kenji Hidari is a massive scoop for 6WF, a major success in 6CW he has come here to rise all the way to the top. He is exactly the kind of star 6WF needs.

RJ: He’s bigoted, racist, arrogant and disrespectful; those are all attitudes 6WF has enough of. Saying that, I cannot dismiss the talent that Hidari clearly possesses.

The referee goes through the rules as the three men take to their corners, he nods to the timekeeper to ring the bell and the match begins. Chris and Kenji both quickly turn to Hobo and a swift kick from Kenji to the mid-section is followed by a hard right hand. Hobo is overwhelmed by the two men, who hit a series of hard kicks and then finally Chris connects with a swinging neckbreaker. Kenji lifts Hobo up and chops him across the chest, Chris whips him across the ring and when he comes running back takes Hobo down with a hard clothesline.

RJ: A team between Patricks and Hidari has quickly formed.

Chris lifts Hobo up, who is kicked square in the jaw by Kenji, before Hobo can fall down Patricks hits him with a very quick snap suplex and then hooks the leg for a pinfall.

MW: 1!..T-no, pinfall and team over it seems.

Kenji drags Chris off of Hobo and starts berating him before slapping the former world champion across the chest, Chris headbutts Kenji and charges him into the corner before unleashing a series of punches into Kenji’s ribcage. Hidari is struggling to get out of this bad position as he scrambles his arms around. Chris knees him in the mid-section and then chops him across the chest. The crowd give a big cheer, and Patricks turns around to see Hobo charging at him, Hobo crashes into Patricks, slamming him into Hidari. He grabs hold of Patricks who groggily fell towards him and hits a Soft Shoe Shuffle. He hooks the leg.

1...........2........kick out!

RJ: Hobo bursts into this match with trademark flurry of moves and very nearly picks up the win Michael!

MW: It’s ridiculous.

Hobo turns around and lifts up the groggy Kenji, he throws him into the corner and the Japanese star’s shoulder crashes hard into the steel ring-post. Hobo pulls him from the corner and hits a couple of nice jabs to Hidari’s jaw, before flooring him with a big uppercut. Hobo turns around and ducks a kick from Chris Patricks and then connects with a spear before going for another pin.

1...........2........kick out!

RJ: Hobo is on fire right now.

Hobo grabs hold of Patricks and lifts him onto his shoulders, he puts him in The Dumpster and Chris grits his teeth in steely determination not to tap out. Hobo continues with the hold until Patricks just manages to grab hold of the rope, the referee tells Hobo to release the submission hold and he duly obliges. He puts Patricks down and turns around and Kenji knocks him over the top rope and to the outside. Kenji quickly grabs hold of Chris and hits him with a Belly to Back suplex. Kenji starts to climb to the top rope.

MW: Moonsault!

Kenji connects with the highflying move and then hooks the leg for the pin.

1..........2...........kick out!

RJ: Another kick out from Chris Patricks.

Hobo slides into the ring and he charges into Kenji tackling him into the corner, he connects with a series of chops before headbutting him. As Hidari groggily steps forward, Hobo grabs hold of him.

RJ: HOBO CUDDLE!

Kenji is taking down with Hobo’s signature move but before Hobo can go for the pin, Chris Patricks drags him away and connects with a snap DDT.

MW: Patricks saves us all from a Hobo win!

Chris grabs hold of Hobo on the ground from behind, wrapping his arms underneath his chin and puts him into a submission hold. The referee orders him to stop as it is a choking hold, but Patricks continues.

RJ: Chris Patricks needs to stop with that chokehold before he causes serious damage to Hobo!

MW: What, that...it’s nothing. Health and safety gone mad.

RJ: Hobo is going blue Michael for God’s sake! After he releases Patricks earlier in this match it’s disgusting from Chris.

The referee is desperately trying to stop Patricks who is just refusing to let go. The referee grabs hold of Patricks and demands security who drag Patricks off of Hobo and down the ramp from the ring.

MW: What?! It’s wrestling, he’s supposed to hurt his opponent.

RJ: He broke the rules Michael and the referee was right to get rid of him from the match.

Hobo is holding his neck in the ring as Kenji is coming to his senses.

RJ: What are those two doing here?!

Vortex and Trevor Swann, with their championships, step out onto the ramp to viscous booing. They stride down the ramp as Kenji looks on perplexed, Trevor slides under the bottom rope as Vortex goes up the steps. Swann kicks Kenji down to the ground and Hobo is about to roll under the bottom rope but Vortex drags him back into the ring and lifts him up by the neck and hits a horrible chokeslam.

RJ: This is despicable.

MW: This is excellent.

The referee tries to stop them as Vortex lifts him up and throws him from the ring. Kenji is struggling on the mat when Trevor runs at him.

MW: HIT FOR SIX!

Trevor laughs as Kenji crumples to the mat and Vortex continues to beat down on Hobo.

RJ: We’re going to an advertisement as this match devolves into a horrible beatdown.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:40 pm

JR: Ladies and Gentleman my guest at this time, the man who will enter the Gold Rush at number 30...... The Saint...

The crowd boo louder as The Saint smirks, standing in his ring attire...

JR: Saint, i guess the question on everyones lips is how does it feel going into the Gold Rush as number 30 when you should be at number 1?

The Saint turns and glares at Reynolds before snatching the mic out of his hand...

Saint: How does it feel? It feels great, Jack. You know, i don't know which feeling gives me more pleasure? Going into the Gold Rush with the best possible chance of winning or the fact that JJ Johnson doesn't stand a chance in hell. You think i care whether people judge me for my actions? For the last nine months i have eviscerated all those who dared to underestimate the divine destroyer. I've had to play second fiddle to some of the most undeserving, self centred lowlifes in this company. Watched as cretins like Chris Patricks and Chaos contested a title that should be mine through shear competive prowess alone. I don't recall Patricks defeating Cassius Zhi in his own torturous habitat? I don't see Chaos showing JJ Johnson up to be the selfish show pont that he is.

I've said time and time again that i've the most deserving champion this company has never had. And my actions? They are that of a frustrated, fed up, disinterested onlooker in the charade that is the main event scene. I'm sick, and tired of watching people look on in awe as reprobates like Cassius and TGA contest the title when they have done nothing to lay any claim to the title. TGA returns from nowehere and suddenly he's headlining pay oer views. Cassius takes apart the biggest Cat this company has and all of a sudden, a few insane actions later and he's drinking at the top table too. It's a joke. And a joke that has finally gotten old. The days of The Saint playing fair to get to the top are slowly ebbing away. It's about time i did what I have to do to get what should, and is rightfully mine....

The crowd pop loudly as JJ Johnson walks into shot, eyeballing The Saint as Reynolds takes a step back...

JJ: Oh is that right now? Ol' Saint 'cided he ain' gon' play fair no more. Think' he proud o' himsel' cause he put JJ down at the bottom o' the pile. You think JJ ain' been here 'fore, playa? You wan' act like you som'how got the upper han' here when you ain' got jack. See i had you beat, i had you down an' out. I show' YOU up, Saint. I showed er'body that you ain' all that. So yeah, you may have put JJ at #1, but all you gon' done is made that fire insi' JJ a hell o' lot bigger. You just put a big ass target on that self indulgent ass o' yours, cause JJ gon' battle, JJ gon' fight, JJ gon' make sure that when you walk down that aisle that JJ Johnson is standing there, waiting to whip your ass straight out the ring and send my ass to Born In Fire!

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

JJ: Bring em all on, stick in em the ring wi' JJ all at once, come hell or high water JJ Johnson is walking out o' Destiny as Gold Rush champion and i'm getting that title for myself....

The Saint and JJ square up, eyes locked on each other as TGA walks into shot...

TGA: Ladies, ladies. When are you gonna get along? Why don't you kiss and make up, maybe take yourself away for a nice Association reunion. Maybe re-enact your little initiation ceremonies for some kinky little giggles....

TGA looks at Saint....

TGA: Don't like the fact i walked back in? Took your spot? Aw shucks. Maybe if you didn't bore the pants off everyone or changed yourself once in 4 years then they wouldn't beg me to come back and drag the company out of the gutter. You can cry, p*ss, moan or have yourself a super special tantrum, but nothing is gonna change cause the fact is your just not in my league.....and as for you....

TGA looks at JJ....

TGA: You might win? You might not, but whatever happens....whether you win it.....he wins it, Uryu wins it......hell, Rasta, Zheng, Killer, Eddie Lee Creavey or The Producers win it, the bottom line is at Born In Fire you're gonna come up against The Godsent Angel, and there is no way anyone is taking my Born In Fire moment from me....

TGA stares at JJ and Saint before turning and walking away, he's stopped in his tracks by Cassius Zhi who is stood staring at him, a tense look upon his face, he twitches his neck before grinning maniacally leaving the four men watching on.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:40 pm

Chris Patricks is backstage muttering to himself when Abe Abercorn approaches him...

AA: Chris?

Patrick's turns round, a look of disdain across his face...

CP: Oh look, another jumped up suit. What's the matter, Abercorn? Retirement didn't suit you? What do you want?

AA: I want to help, Chris.

CP: Help? Ha! Like everyone else huh? Sticking your nose in before screwing me over? I don't trust anyone. You wanna help me, get the hell out of my face!

AA: Look, I know this isn't like you. I just want to help. Whatever is going on with you is sending you down a bad path. You need a break, for your own sake, as well as your career. I'm giving you next week off. Just take some time to regroup.

CP: In return for what? My support? My co-operation? Maybe you wanna ride on my wife? Is that it??

AA: No...

CP: Whatever. You suits are all the same, and no pure wrestling background is gonna change anything. I'll take your week off. Gives me a chance to rest before I win that Gold Rush, then let's see you try and screw me over.

Patrick's storms off leaving Abe frustrated.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:43 pm

Match 7
#1 Contender Hardcore Championship
Nay Bother vs Blue Dragon

RJ:Welcome back to Friday night Lockdown ladies and gentlemen and we have been joined at this time by 6WF Hardcore Champion, Logan Kincade…

MW:Welcome Logan…

*Kincade is shown on camera staring at both men with a menacing gaze.He does not speak but turns back to the ring.

RJ:Fantastic….well this next match concerns our guest because we are set to find out who the next number one contender to the Hardcore Championship will be….

MW:Blue Dragon and Nay Bother have been at loggerheads with Kincade for months…..they both have their own personal rivalries with the reigning champion….but who will get the opportunity to settle their difference?

RJ:Lest we forget that Nay and Dragon also happen to be best friends….needless to say this whole situation has put a huge strain on their relationship……could tonight be the straw that finally breaks the camel’s back,so to speak…

MW:I think it could….both men are desperate to get their match with Logan…..

*Kincade is shown once again, sat back in his chair without his headset on, staring at RJ.

RJ:Well Logan was supposed to be joining us on commentary….but he seems happy to just remain a front row spectator in this matchup….

MW:I wouldn’t question him RJ…..we all saw what Kincade is capable of when he won that “hardcore hell” match…And let's not forget you make him uncomfortable.

RJ:Never in all my years have I witnessed a match like that…Kincade did indeed win that contest,he is as formidable a champion as I have ever seen here in 6WF….

The lights dim and pyros begin to spark up from the front of the stage as the words “NAY BOTHER” appear across the titantron. The crowd cheer up into the rafters and then “I fought the law” echoes out to a standing ovation.

RJ:Listen to this crowd roar….plenty of fans on Nay Bother’s side here tonight….

MW:I reckon we are looking at a direct 50-50 split……two big fan favourites, but only one winner….

Nay Bother walks down the rampway, tagging hands with the fans as he enters the ringside area. Logan Kincade sits up slightly in his chair and watches as Nay walks around the ring and then rolls under the bottom rope. Bother climbs up onto the ropes and poses for the fans before seating himself there to wait for his opponent.

RJ:Nay and Logan were once the best of friends….tag team partners, but that all changed when Kincade discovered his past-history and developed this psychotic persona….needless to say these men took very different routes from that point…

MW:Yes they did….but if Nay wins tonight then those routes will have led them on the same path all along….a showdown at Destiny…

RJ:That is what is at stake in this match…

Nay looks down at Kincade, who stares back, and then both men’s attention turns to the stage as “Before I forget” screams out. Blue pyros flash up into the air before Blue Dragon bursts through the plume of smoke and stands tall on the stage. The cheers are once again very audible as BD raises his arms in the air and then makes his way down to the ring.

RJ:Former two time Hardcore Champion is Blue Dragon…..but I don’t think a showdown for that championship has ever meant more to him that it would by winning this match…

MW:Dragon also believed he had a close friend in Logan Kincade….until that fateful evening in April. I will never forget Night of Glory, the evening when Blue Dragon not only lost the world championship but he found out that Logan Kincade is his brother…

RJ:That is what sparked this hatred between both men…Logan proclaims that he is the rightful “blue dragon” and he is determined to take that moniker for himself…

MW:Well a destruction of Blue Dragon himself would be the best way to do that…..

RJ:In many hardcore fans views, a showdown between Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon would be a “fantasy dream”….

MW:It sure as hell would be a contest to be remembered……but heck so would Nay Bother vs Logan Kincade…

RJ:I agree, Nay Bother is one of the unsung players on this roster right now…

Blue Dragon reaches out and tags hands with the fans as he walks down the ramp to the ring.He paces around the ring and then stands in front of Logan Kincade at the announce area.

MW:You can feel the intensity in the air…

Logan grins at BD with malice and then raises the Hardcore Championship over his head.Dragon nods his head with a confident smirk and then backs away and climbs onto the apron.Nay Bother hops down off the turnbuckle to meet his friend in the centre of the ring…

RJ:A great deal of respect between these two men….but everything is pushed to one side tonight…….this is a huge chance for both men….

MW:They will need to be at their ultimate best to outdo the other here this evening….

The bell sounds as Nay and Dragon respectfully touch knuckles and back away from one another. The crowd are clearly torn as both competitors circle one another and then lockup in the centre of the ring. Nay looks to twist the arm of BD but Dragon responds with a hard kick to the stomach and whips Bother into the corner….

MW:I was thinking….with the appointment of Abe Abercorn as Co-GM, what will the future of the hardcore division look like?....we all know Abe doesn’t like hardcore…

RJ:I have no idea….I don’t think the fans would be happy to see any grand scale changes to this division but you never know….the “hardcore hell” match last month caused a lot of bad press….

Dragon follows Nay into the corner but receives double knees straight to the jawline.BD staggers back and Bother lifts himself onto the second rope before diving off and taking his opponent down with a clothesline………………..1………………….shoulder up from Blue Dragon.

MW:Dragon is not going to be caught out so quickly…

They get back to their feet and Nay ducks a right hand before lashing knife edge chops into the chest of BD. The crowd “woooo” at each blow before Nay backs Dragon onto the ropes and then looks for an irish whip…

RJ:Dragon possesses a lot more power than his opponent….could provide the difference in this match…

Dragon reverses the whip and sends Nay towards the ropes, only for Bother to leap into the sprinboard and float back into a crossbody…

MW:There’s that power…

Dragon catches Nay in his clutches before crunching him with a fantastic rib-breaker………………..1……………….2…………shoulder up.Dragon pulls Nay up by the head and lifts him into a vertical suplex position…..

RJ:Allowing all the blood to rush to Nay’s head here….and then boom…

Dragon hangs Nay up for around ten seconds and then drives him down into the canvass………………….1………………….2…………..Nay kicks out again. Dragon stares out through the ropes at Kincade as he stands up and them motions a belt around his waist as he beckons Bother up…

MW:Kincade is so focused on this match…………..like him or not, he is so determined to be the most dominant hardcore champion of all time…

RJ:Dragon looking to finish this now……DEATHNOTE!

Dragon pulls Nay into the gutwrench and attempts to swivel him into the air but Nay manages to roll down the back…………………………..1……………………………….2…………………Dragon gets his shoulder up. Both athletes get back to their feet and Nay looks for a quick back elbow but Dragon counters into a full nelson and sits Bother down into a Bully Ray esque slam………..

MW:Great improvisation…

….2
………..kickout from Nay Bother. Dragon lets Nay get back up and kicks him in the stomach before lifting him into a suplex position again. Bother manages to float over the shoulder of his rival and looks to counter with a russian legsweep but BD swivels out and counters with an urange backbreaker………………….1…………………2………….Nay gets his shoulder up.

RJ:Both men giving their all here in the early goings of this matchup…neither managing to find the killer blow just yet though…

Dragon spits with impatience and then gets back to his feet. He waits for Nay to stand and then attempts to lift him into a bearhug but Bother counters by spinning into a wheelbarrow position and taking BD down with a bulldog (ala Rey Mysterio)…..they get back to their feet and Bother ducks a clothesline attempt before leaping onto the turnbuckle and spinning back into an impressive DDT takedown…

MW:Could change the whole complexion…….

1…………………………..2……………………………..Dragon gets his shoulder up off the canvass. They get back to their feet and Nay is quick to lash home the knife edge chops once again before attempting an irish whip. Once again, BD is too strong and uses his power to pull Nay towards him…

RJ:Black hole…

Dragon looks for the black hole slam but Nay shows great athleticism to spin around the body of his opponent in three revolutions and then out into a headscissors takedown. Dragon gets back up and attempts to rush in on his opponent, but is quickly grounded by a well times drop-toe hold…

MW:ANKLELOCK!

The crowd cheer as Nay takes BD down and then synches in the anklelock to great effect. Dragon yells in pain as he quickly scrambles towards the ropes but Bother pulls him back and really pushes himself forward, extending the pressure…

RJ:Great work by Nay Bother to get himself in this position…..but can he make it work…

MW:Dragon in a lot of pain…he might have to give it up….

RJ:That would be a turn up for the books…

Dragon is tearing at his own hair with agony as he tries to survive the pain that is being inflicted upon him. Nay Bother is wrenching at the ankle with everything he has….

MW:Nay Bother could be on his way to Destiny…..a one on one match with Logan Kincade…

Kincade lounges back in his chair, almost bored, as Dragon crawls for the ropes once more, only to be dragged back again by Nay. The referee is asking Dragon if he wants to quit but BD shakes his head vigorously and then turns onto his back….

RJ:Dragon trying to find his way out….

Nay tries to keep the hold locked in, but BD kicks him square in the chest and knocks him back into the corner. Dragon scrambles back to his feet as Nay rushes out at him….

MW:My word, what a spinebuster…

The ring shakes as Dragon lifts Nay up and drills him with the spinebuster. Both men lay there on the canvass for a few seconds, their chests heaving in and out, before BD crawls to the corner and pulls himself into a crouched position.

RJ:Already these two men have used a lot of energy…..but I am sure they still have plenty left in the tank…

MW:Of course they do…..6WF superstars are never more fired up than when a championship is on the horizon…

Nay holds his spine as he scrambles back to his feet, only to be floored once again by a running spear from Blue Dragon……………………………1……
…….2
………………………Nay just gets his shoulder up into the air.

RJ:Looked like a three count for certain….

MW:Nay Bother is made of stern stuff….

Dragon laments his own luck before using the ropes to pull himself to his feet. He looks out at the crowd and nods his head before climbing out onto the apron. He walks to the turnbuckle and then begins to scale the heights…

RJ:Blue Dragon is not renowned for his aerial prowess…..but he can fly, and when he does, there is always one heck of an impact….

The flashbulbs begin to shine across the arena as Dragon reaches the top rope and then waits for Nay Bother to stand up. There is a genuine split in the crowd as BD gives the signal and then jumps off….

MW:Dragon scores with the flying shoulder tackle….the momentum is all his right now…

Dragon gets back up onto his feet and he begins to pound his chest, waiting for Nay to rise. Logan Kincade edges slightly forwards in his seat as Dragon gives him a quick glance and then rushes towards Bother…

RJ:This will end it………BIG BOOT!

Nay ducks the boot at the last moment and looks to counter with a superkick out of nowhere but BD catches his foot and spins him around…

MW:CHOKESLAM!

Dragon lifts Nay high into the air for the chokeslam, but it is countered last moment by a fantastic armdrag takedown. They get back up onto their feet and Nay lifts Dragon into a backbreaker before following up with a swinging neckbreaker…

RJ:Great combo…

…..2
……………Dragon pushes his shoulder up off the mat.

MW:Nay thought he might have snuck it there…..but not even close to a completed three count…

Nay stares at BD for a second and then gets back to his feet, sweat trickling down his brow. The crowd are making a lot of noise as Nay stomps down on the chest of Dragon before backing into the corner and lifting himself onto the second rope. He pauses there for a moment, contemplating his next move, and then comes off with a stiff kneedrop to the forehead….

RJ:Nay is going to try and keep BD down…..wear him out now until there is nothing left….

Dragon holds his face as he tries to get back up and Nay quickly rushes back off the ropes and returns with a flying low dropkick that echoes around upon impact.BD is flat out on his back as Nay drops an elbow into his chest and then heads for the corner….

MW:Nay setting himself up here….

RJ:And Dragon is down….not a position he wants to find himself in…………………….DOUBLE ROTATION MOONSAULT!

MW:Hangtime personified…

Nay steals the show with the amazing double flip moonsault from the top rope, but the finish leaves much to be desired as Dragon drives his knees up into the midsection. The crowd wince and groan as Nay rolls away in pain and Dragon begins to get back up…

RJ:Nay Bother went all or nothing, and this time he found nothing….could change everything….

MW:Dragon just took control…

BD gets back to his feet and he waits for Nay to stand up before scooping him onto his shoulders and running him into a powerslam…………………….1…………………………2……………….Nay just gets his shoulder up off the mat. Dragon kneels for a second and breathes deep…

RJ:Dragon has been a hardcore champion before….he knows what it takes to survive in an environment where there is no rules…

MW:He’s fought some of the baddest guys in the hardcore division……The Saint,Hero,Keith Leone,Chris Patricks, Crime Lord…..but is there one more dangerous than Logan Kincade?

RJ:I have no idea….but Dragon wants that showdown more than anything…….and a win here tonight will present him with his dream….

Dragon pulls Nay Bother up by the head and places his head in position for a powerbomb. He flips Bother up onto his shoulders and spins him around for a second before dropping him down into the powerbomb, pressing his shoulders to the mat for the count…………………….1……………………….2……………..Nay just gets his shoulder up and BD immediately lifts him back into the powerbomb position………

MW:That is immense strength…

RJ:He’s thinking double..

Nay begins to drive heavy fists down into the forehead of Blue Dragon, staggering him off balance and then manages to jump out and counter with a perfect x-factor facebuster. The crowd are standing for both men as they get back to their feet….

RJ:You can sense how much this means to both men….they are the best of friends, but they are leaving nothing in their locker tonight……it’s all on show…

Nay and BD meet in the middle and begin to drive huge right hands at one another. The crowd are torn as beads of sweat fly through the air and BD’s power begins to tell, he drives Nay back to the corner with a heavy uppercut and follows up with ferocious mudhole stomps to the midsection….Nay tries to cover up but Dragon winds him with a fierce knee to the body and then whips Nay across to the opposite corner….

MW:Dragon is digging down deeper now…

BD follows across but Nay leaps high onto the top rope and twists back into a solid forearm smash.Dragon staggers off balance to the centre and Nay rushes at him…..

RJ:SUPERKICK!

MW:CHOKESLAM!

Blue Dragon ducks the superkick at the last moment and then decimates Nay with a thunderous chokeslam, he hooks the leg…..
….1
……………2
…………………….Nay gets his shoulder up!

RJ:My god Nay wants this…..that should have been a three…

MW:And in most cases it would have been….but tonight is different…

Dragon looks at the referee with an air of disbelief, but the official merely raises two fingers to confirm the count. BD wastes no time in getting back to his feet and he breathes in the cheers from the crowd before pulling Nay into a gutwrench….

RJ:Chokeslam may not have finished it….but the “Deathnote” sure as hell will….

Dragon rags his friend into position and looks to flip him up into the air, but Nay quickly spins around back and pulls BD’s legs out from under him…

MW:Caught Dragon unguarded………….ANKLELOCK!

RJ:This could enough…

There are audible cheers all around the arena as Nay tworks the ankle at a sickening angle and BD yells in agony. The former world champion attempts to crawl for the ropes and reaches out to grab ahold, but Nay drags him back into the middle and sits down, locking his legs around Dragon’s free leg…

MW:This is it….Dragon’s trapped, nowhere to go…

Dragon is howling in agony but refuses to accept the referee’s way out. Nay’s face is a picture of pure determination as he turns the ankle once more and really outs BD’s health in jeopardy…

RJ:He’s gonna break the damn ankle…..no way out from this…

MW:Blue Dragon’s desire is being tested beyond measure here….how much does he want a shot at his nemesis?

Logan Kincade’s face is a picture of enjoyment on the outside as Dragon’s torture continues in the centre of the ring. The referee is pleading with BD to consider his options but Dragon is not interested, he claws at the mat and pulls himself closer and closer to the bottom rope…

RJ:Even if Blue Dragon gets free of this hold, how much is his ankle going to be able to take…

MW:I have no idea…..

Dragon drags himself and Nay nearer to the ropes but his reach still alludes him. Sweat pours down the face of Dragon and his face is contorted in pain but the warrior within refuses to quit….

RJ:Nay Bother can almost see himself at Destiny….he is that close…

MW:Tapout is coming here….it has to be…

Dragon’s hand shakes and quivers on the verge of tapping to the canvass before his fingers lock around the bottom rope and there are cheers from many sections of the supporters…

RJ:Dragon buys himself a reprieve….showed a lot of heart there….but how much is left in the tank now?

MW:My guess….not very much at all….

Nay quickly releases the hold on the order of the referee and rolls backs into a crouched position. He slowly gets back up to his feet and rests in the corner for a moment and then turns his focus back to Blue Dragon…

RJ:This is Nay Bother’s chance….to move past the tag of “prospect” and forge himself as a player in the championship divisions…

MW:Think of all the great names that have developed out of the hardcore division…

RJ:Far too many to even consider….this really is a stepping stone to the big leagues…

Nay pushes himself away from the corner as Blue Dragon rises up and he dives across to meet his opponent in the centre of the ring…

Dragon throws his hands up at the exact right time and catches Nay’s foot before spinning him around and lifting him into a back suplex…

RJ:Float over…

Nay Bother backflips out of the back and kicks BD in the stomach as he spins around…..Nay scores with a big vertical suplex and then swivels his hips,drags Dragon up again and nails a second successive suplex….

MW:Nay is thinking three amigos here….

Nay raises an arm to the crowd and they cheer as he summons his strength and pulls Dragon back to his feet once again and looks to complete the trifecta…..

RJ:Oh my…

Nay lifts BD up for a third time but Dragon falls over the back and pushes Nay against the ropes before flooring him with a huge bicycle kick as he comes back. The crowd are split once more as BD looks down at Nay and then turns his attention to Kincade and motions a belt around his waist…

MW:There is a little message for our champion….

RJ:I’m sure Logan is enjoying Dragon’s confidence…

Dragon backs away and climbs out onto the apron before making his way up the ropes. He reaches the top and perches there for a second as Kincade stands up out of his chair and raises the Hardcore Championship above his head…

MW:Kincade sending a message back….he is saying “you want this?.Then you gotta come through me”….

RJ:I’m sure Dragon would be happy to oblige…..OH WOW!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

MW:Incredible…

Dragon is too preoccupied with Kincade on the outside that it allows Nay to get back to his feet, use the ropes as a springboard and catch BD with an astonishing frankensteiner from on high….

RJ:You wanna talk athleticism then look no further….Nay Bother just blew the lid of this…

Logan Kincade smiles darkly from the outside as Nay crawls to the ropes and begins to haul himself back up. Blue Dragon is holding the bottom of his back as he gets to one knee and pushes himself back to a vertical base….

*Crowd shock

RJ:OH HELL…

Dragon ducks out of the way at the very last moment and the referee takes the full force of the superkick on the jaw, leaving him flat out on the canvass. Nay looks at the official with horror and then turns back around into a solid kick to the stomach….

MW:DEATHNOTE!

BD gutwrenches Nay into the air but Bother quickly jumps out the back and staggers towards the ropes. Dragon spins on his heel and darts after Nay, only for Bother to pull the top rope down and send Dragon flying to the outside….

RJ:Nay Bother with the presence of mind to dodge that attack….INCOMING!

*Crowd cheer

Dragon crashes down onto the hard flooring on the outside as Nay runs across to the opposite ropes and then sprints back into a suicide dive that drives himself and BD back into the security railing….

MW:They really are laying it all on the line right now….

BD’s back hits hard against the railing and Nay quickly drags him back up and dumps him under the bottom rope into the ring. The crowd are cheering as Nay climbs up onto the apron and scales the ropes once more….

RJ:Blue Dragon is hurt here…..Nay has the open field…

MW:But we are still without an official…….no decisions without a referee….

RJ:DOUBLE ROTATION….

Nay gives the crowd the thumbs up and the backflips twice from the top rope into the breath-taking moonsault, only for Blue Dragon to drive his knees straight up into the midsection before impact…

MW:That has shifted the balance…

RJ:The referee is stirring…..this is Dragon’s chance….

Nay is holding his ribs in a lot of discomfort as BD digs deep and drags himself back up to his feet.He locks his hands around his friend’s waist and steadies him into the gutwrench……CRACK!

MW:Yikes….

RJ:CMON….

The boos are deafening as Logan Kincade rolls into the ring and crashes a steel chair across the top of Blue Dragon’s head, leaving him sprawled on the deck. Nay Bother then receives a sickening blow to the midsection and a full blown crack across the side of the head…..both men are motionless….

MW:Well Logan has been a man of few words here tonight….but his actions have spoken loudly enough…..

RJ:This guy is a lunatic…..

MW:The Hardcore Champion has destroyed the “competition”…

RJ:Now what is he doing….

The referee is beginning to come to as Logan drapes BD’s arm across Nay’s chest and then pulls Nay’s arm across the chest of Blue Dragon…

MW:He’s setting up a double decision…

RJ:But why….

MW:Go and bloody ask him…

Logan smiles as he backs away and climbs from the ring. He stares at RJ and Michael Wire with an evil grin before grabbing his Hardcore Championship and raising it into the air, bringing mass boos from the crowd once more…

RJ:I don’t understand Kincade’s intentions here….

MW:I don’t think your supposed to…

The referee is extremely groggy as he rolls around to notice the double pinfall, but he shrugs his shoulders and makes the count……
….1
…………..2
………………………..3!

MW:But what….

The referee’s hand hits the mat for a third time and utter confusion washes over the arena. Logan Kincade is standing in the aisleway with a smile on his face as the referee begins to consult with the ring announcer…

RJ:I don’t get what is happening right now….Nay Bother pinned Blue Dragon….but Blue Dragon pinned Nay Bother…..who wins this match?

MW:And why, why did Logan Kincade want it to finish like that?

The conversation between the referee and the ring announcer takes a few moments for the announcer nods his head in understanding and raises the microphone to his lips…

Announcer:Ladies and gentlemen…………the referee informs me that under the jurisdiction he holds, this match will be a DRAW!

*Crowd boo in disgruntlement

RJ:But how does that impact on the title shot?

Announcer:However, it is not the referee’s call to name a new number one contender due to these circumstances….therefore, that responsibility will now be handed over to the co-general managers for a final decision.

*More boos from the crowd

MW:Well let’s get a mic in the back and see what McGraw and Abercorn have to say about this….we need answers RJ…

RJ:Yes we do……the 6WF Universe demands some answers….an interview with Kincade would be nice aswell, an insight into what his motive is….why did he intervene in this match?. Why cause a double pinfall?

MW:Beats me…

RJ:We could only speculate…..we will just have to wait for an official verdict from Danny McGraw and Abe Abercorn….until then, Logan Kincade has ruined a fantastic matchup here on Lockdown….he has sabotaged the naming of a new contender…

MW:I’m sure both Nay and BD will have a case to make when they get their senses cleared…

RJ:The situation is far from solved, I’ll tell you that now….

Logan Kincade backs up the ramp and holds the Hardcore Championship in the air as Blue Dragon and Nay Bother begin to get back to their feet, staring at each other in confusion.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:43 pm

Hobo and Kenji Hidari are being tended to by medics when Abe walks in...

AA: Gentleman, I can only apologise for the actions of The Consultancy, and assure you that I will do my utmost to ensure fair competition...

Hobo: Bout time, I had him beat...

Hobo points at Hidari...

Hobo: Then I get Swann and his buddies costing me again. It's a joke, Abe!

Kenji: The joke is you having me beat. You're not a warrior, just a fat has been, it's time to step away and accept your failures. Hidari can and will defeat Swann, not make excuses for losing...

AA: Well, let's settle this the old fashioned way. Next week, you two will go one on one to see who will face Swann at Destiny.

Hobo and Kidari look at each other as Abe run off.

RJ:Abercorn certainly has his work cut out tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:45 pm

Danny McGraw is backstage on his phone looking nervous as he keeps watch for oncomers.....

DM: Look, just make sure that contract is watertight. I don't want him having any excuse to come after me later.

McGraw continues looking up and down the corridor....

DM: He won't, he's got nothing left. This offer will be more than enough to make him do it, and just enough so he'll know I'm doing it to get him back. If he doesn't sign he's a bigger fool than I ever imagined....

McGraw smirks to himself before he jumps at the sound of footsteps, he turns to see The Consultant heading down the corridor. McGraw beckons him towards him....

DM: Just get it over to him. He doesn't need to know anything other than a limo will pick him up next week. As for the rest, I'll have more info after tonight. I'll be in touch come the morning. Just get it done.

McGraw hangs up the phone and turns to The Consultant....

TC: Everything sorted, Danny?

DM: It will be. This is going to cement my legacy as the greatest single mind in this business. And the best thing? The board won't see it coming for miles.

The Consultant and McGraw smile at each other...

TC: You should get going, you don't want to be late. Things may look good now, but this guy holds the key. Anything goes wrong he could scupper the plans.

DM: Good point. I'll leave you in charge, careful of Abercorn, he'll be after Logan.

McGraw heads off out of the exit and into his car before speeding off.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:45 pm

Logan Kincade is walking backstage smiling to himself. He berates a road agent to get out of his way before heading into his locker. He stops in his tracks to see Abe Abercorn stood with 3 members of security. Logan snarls at Abe who looks blankly at him...

AA: Surprised to see me, Logan? You shouldn't be. I made it quite clear to The Consultant that these kind of actions would not be tolerated. Regardless of your history with both Nay and Blue your participation in this match was purely as a ringside viewer. To put it bluntly, Logan. You had no business interfering in that match, and no business putting your hands on a 6WF official...

LK: Hahahahahaha, what's your point?

AA: My point is this, if you wanna play games then carry on. You get your wish. At Destiny it's going to be your title on the line against Nay Bother and Blue Dragon...

*Crowd Pop*

LK: Oh what a terrible punishment Hahahahahaha!

AA: Oh, I hadn't finished. See, following your actions tonight, if you strike either one of your opponents in the head with a steel chair you will forfeit your title on the spot and be removed from the remainder of the match.

LK: WHAT!?!

AA: I haven't finished. If any of your Consultancy friends try and interfere, you will forfeit your title and be removed from the remainder of the match!

LK: THIS IS BULLSH*T!!!!

AA: And finally, since you decided to play games with me, consider yourself suspended for 1 week. Security? Get him out of my sight!

One of the security guards goes to grab Logan who sidesteps and slams him into the lockers head first before the other 2 restrain him, he glares at Abe, his eyes wild with hate....

LK: AHAHA!! YOU WON'T TAKE MY TITLE ABE!!!

Security drag Logan out of the door and he elbows one in the face, the other tries to restrain him but Logan slams him to the floor. He looks inside the locker room and stares down at Abe before smirking and laughing....

LK: You should've got better guards, Abe...

Abe smiles...

AA: Or let you think that was it...

Logan's face drops as a group of security guards bundle Logan to the floor. The other guards get to their feet. They hoist Logan up and Abe sends them towards the exit...

LK: F**K YOU, ABE!! YOU WON'T GET MY TITLE! TELL NAY AND BLUE THEY'RE DEAD!! DESTINY IS MINE!!!!!!! GET ME MCGRAW!

Security drag Logan through the fire exit and he can still be heard shouting as we head to commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 14 Sep 2012, 9:46 pm

Main Event
JJ Johnson & TGA v Cassius Zhi & Crime Lord v The Saint & Logan Kincade

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown live from the Birmingham Bowl! What a show it has been tonight but there’s a lot more to come yet even with only one match left.

MW: What a match this one is RJ! A three team match-up involving 6 of the biggest stars in 6WF right now including both the 6WF champion and our Hardcore Champion.

RJ: And not forgetting the two N01 contenders to the 6WF Championship. And that’s not all, there is also the Number 1 entrant in the 2012 Gold Rush match and the last entrant in the 2012 gold rush match, which was decided last week in an epic Main Event.

MW: This match is going to give us a lot of indicators heading into Payback, and in particular the 6WF Title match and the Gold Rush match.

“Remember the name” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as JJ Johnson steps out onto the ramp with his usual swagger. He walks to the ring quicker than usual, tagging the fans hands before stepping in through the middle rope.

RJ: Johnson looking particularly focused tonight, not a lot of show or bravado on display from him tonight.

MW: He’s going to need all that focus at Gold Rush where he enters the match at Number 1. He is going to have to out-last 29 other men, he won’t do that by showing off.

Smoke billows out from beneath the curtain and then the lights darken as “Just close your eyes” screams out to an almighty ovation. The fans rise to their feet in unison as TGA bursts through the smoke and walks from one side of the stage to the other. He flexes his biceps and smiles before making his way down the ramp. TGA leaps onto the apron, he nods over at JJ.

RJ: It’s quite unbelievable seeing these two men as team-mates considering they once beat the living daylights out of each other in a 3 stages of hell match, and then a Ghetto Warfare match, the only one of it’s type in 6WF.

MW: Needs must RJ. TGA knows that he needs to get an advantage over Zhi and Crime Lord, working with JJ will help him do that.

“Monster” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as The Saint strolls out onto the rampway, he is staring down Johnson as he walks to the ring, he then looks to TGA who defeated him two weeks ago. He waits on the outside of the ring...

MW: The Saint beating JJ last week was so significant in the landscape of 6WF. Those two have been battling each other for months to prove who the better man is, who’s legend would live on the longest...and that man was The Saint.

RJ: And now with securing that win last week, albeit in very dubious circumstances, he has a great chance of returning to where he wants to be, the world title scene.

"DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED" Plays out over the speakers, as the guitars hit red and blue pyros explode as Logan walks out onto the top of the ramp, he walks with purpose down to the ring, up the steps and enters the ring through the ropes. He then holds aloft his Hardcore title.

RJ: he’s been warned by Abe following his actions earlier tonight on commentary, but I think this man is beyond control. And there is only one person to blame for that, Danny McGraw.

MW: Leave it out RJ, Blue Dragon was the man who tipped Logan over the edge. That idiot is the one who should be facing up to the monster he created.

“They Say” hits and the crowd’s boo are huge as Cassius Zhi strolls out onto the ramp, he has his typical maniacal grin etched across his face as he stares down to the ring. He walks slowly, methodically down the ramp looking at his opponents.

RJ: Cassius Zhi is in the ring tonight with JJ Johnson, his arch rival. The Saint, a man who he faced in Tibetan Torture this year. With Crime Lord and TGA, the two men he will battle it out with for the 6WF Title.

MW It’s a recipe for disaster RJ!

Finally, “Rain Wizard” hits and the 6WF Champion Crime Lord steps out onto the ramp as a cacophony of boos reverberate around the arena. Crime Lord holds ups his title towards the men in the ring who stare him down. He strides to the ring holding the belt aloft before stretching the title out across the announce table. He slides in and stares apprehensively at Cassius.

MW: The single greatest 6WF Champion in history RJ, even you would be hard pressed to deny that.

RJ: No doubt about it Crime Lord’s reign has been completely dominant. But I think he faces his toughest test at Destiny, Cassius Zhi and TGA are dangerous by themselves as individual opponents, in a triple threat...it will be carnage Michael.

MW: And if Crime Lord emerges from that wreckage as champion, who else is there for him to beat RJ?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with a competitor from each team in the ring. JJ takes up the reigns for his team, Kincade for his and that just leaves Crime Lord and Cassius. They stare each other down intensely until Crime Lord finally decides to take up the mantle.

MW: That’s a champion right there RJ, he is going to show Cassius Zhi exactly what he is about.

JJ stares across apprehensively at the two men who suddenly storm at him punches flailing everywhere. JJ manages to block a couple of punches from Logan, he then fires back in his trademark boxing combination on the Hardcore Champion. He lines up the final right uppercut, Crime Lord grabs his arm. He spins JJ around only for Johnson to floor him with the big uppercut. JJ starts to hit knees to Crime Lord in the corner until Logan runs in and dropkicks JJ in the back. He falls forward into the turnbuckle and Kincade hits a series of elbows into the back.

He then drags JJ away from the corner, he whips him out across the ring and then meets him with a big crossbody block on the rebound. Crime Lord then steps in, he lifts up JJ and nails an atomic drop followed by a big German suplex.

RJ: This is one of the things that JJ is going to have to deal with in the Gold Rush match, being double-teamed by those who see him as a threat.

MW: That’s if he lasts long enough to be double-teamed.

Crime Lord makes the cover.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

JJ drives the shoulder up, Logan Kincade steps in and hits a couple of knees down into the face of JJ. He lifts up Johnson and then floors him with a big clothesline. Crime Lord steps in and starts beating down on JJ with a series of stomps. JJ gets to his feet and Crime Lord throws him down with a suplex, JJ stumbles up and Crime Lord nails a Fisherman’s suplex!

MW: That is tremendous power on display from Crime Lord, just one of the reasons he has been such a dominant champion.

RJ: What would you say has made this reign by Crime Lord so special? Is it who he has defeated?

MW: No RJ, it’s how he’s defeated them. He hasn’t scraped wins or got screwy finishes, he has demolished anybody put in front of him.

Crime Lord steps aside, Kincade picks up JJ and then hits a DDT. Kincade retreats, lining up a superkick but Crime Lord picks up JJ instead. He drives him to the canvas with a spinebuster. Kincade looks on at Crime Lord angrily, he then pulls him away from JJ and turns him around.

Crime Lord smirks and goes to turn back towards JJ but Kincade is having none of it, he hits a big uppercut to Crime Lord who looks on shocked. He then fires back a big punch of his own and the two fall back into the corner exchanging huge punches.

RJ: I didn’t see that alliance lasting too long!

Crime Lord gains the advantage with a poke to the eye, he then attempts to smash Kincade’s head into the turnbuckle but Logan blocks and then smashes Crime Lord’s head into the turnbuckle. Crime Lord falls back, Kincade goes for a reverse crossbody but Crime Lord catches him.

He then throws him out across the ring with a fallaway slam. Kincade stumbles up and Crime Lord nails a huge boot to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

MW: I’m not sure how wise it was of Kincade to go after Crime Lord...

RJ: Well I suppose if he wants to make a name for himself, who else is there to go after?

Crime Lord lifts up Logan, he whips him into the ropes and then nails a big clothesline on the rebound. Kincade stumbles up, Crime Lord hits a big boot into the gut, Kincade keels over and Crime Lord nails a huge powerbomb.

He is about to go into the cover when JJ steps into the fray, he runs off the ropes and hits the 6WF Champion with a scissors kick! Crime Lord rolls away but JJ lifts him up and then hits him with a Dragon Suplex. He bridges over into the pinfall attempt.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, JJ brings him up to his feet and then takes the 6WF Champion down with a jawbreaker into a belly to belly suplex. JJ goes to make the cover but Kincade runs in hitting a dropkick to the back of the head! JJ rolls away, Kincade lifts him up and nails a DDT.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Kincade goes back on the offence, focusing on Crime Lord. He goes to the top rope, as Crime Lord rises he nails a big crossbody. Crime Lord stumbles up, Kincade whips him out across the ring and nails a back body drop. However, Zhi has made the blind tag on Crime Lord.

He is about to attack Kincade when JJ cuts off his old rival with a huge spear, he starts pummeling down on his head. Zhi forces JJ away, he gets to his feet and kicks at JJ’s head, he ducks underneath it and then nails a jawbreaker followed by a belly to belly suplex.

JJ runs towards the corner, Logan catches him over his shoulders but JJ rolls down the back and makes the tag to TGA! The crowd erupt as TGA storms the ring, he drags up Cassius Zhi but is met with a big roundhouse kick to the side. TGA keels over and Zhi reels over a series of big roundhouses on TGA who finally falls to the mat.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Zhi drags up his fellow N01 contender, he goes for a swinging neckbreaker but TGA counters with a neckbreaker of his own. Zhi rolls up, TGA boots him in the stomach and then nails the Angel Clash on Zhi. Zhi rolls to his feet and TGA hits the Angel Wings.

RJ: I think TGA is probably the only man in 6WF who can match Crime Lord for power, Zhi will have to use something different to defeat them at Destiny.

MW: I don’t think either of those two will go to the levels of craziness Zhi will though. He genuinely doesn’t care who he hurts or how he does it.

TGA drags up Zhi, he sets up for the back stabber but Zhi drops down the back. He then nails a spinning heel kick, TGA falls to the canvas and Zhi makes the cover.

Cassius lifts up Teej, he goes for a suplex but TGA counters with a reverse STO. Logan tags in The Saint, TGA turns around and The Saint bench presses him into the air, dropping him down face first. Cassius Zhi walks towards Saint who floors his old rival with the divine destroyer!

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Saint goes on the attack, stomping away on TGA repeatedly. The former 6WF Champion rolls to the corner, The Saint runs in nailing a big clothesline. TGA stumbles up forward and Saint nails him with an implant DDT! Saint gets to his feet, he hauls up Zhi and nails a full nelson slam. He makes the cover on Zhi.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

MW: The Saint is on fire in there.

Saint lifts up Zhi, he puts him over his shoulders and then stands in front of JJ before nailing a Tombstone. Saint turns around, TGA boots him in the stomach and then connects with the Angel Driver!

RJ: Again old rivals!

Saint gets the shoulder up, TGA drags Saint to his feet and this time the back-stabber connects. TGA goes to whip Saint across the ring, but Saint is stronger and sends TGA against the ropes, hitting a big belly to belly suplex on the rebound.

Saint places Teej into a grounded full nelson. The crowd favorite slowly stirs to his feet, he spins out of the hold and then puts The Saint onto his shoulders and connects with the Silent Death.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Saint forces the shoulder up, TGA lifts him up and goes for the angel bomb but The Saint counters with a back body drop. TGA rolls to his feet, Saint boots him in the gut and then nails a huge powerbomb of his own! The Saint makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

TGA barely kicks out, Saint lifts him up for a pumphandle slam but Zhi chopblocks him down. Zhi then picks up TGA, he goes for the Dragons Fury but TGA ducks underneath and then nails the Lights Out!

Ref: 1..............2................Kick out!

MW: Kick out from Zhi!

TGA lifts Zhi up, he whips him across the ring going for the hell and back but Zhi counters with an armdrag. TGA stumbles up...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE! SHOCKWAVE!

Ref: 1...............................2.......................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Huge win for Casisus Zhi here tonight...

As Wire is talking, The Saint is cut off from his attempts to save the match by JJ who runs into the ring seeing Saint’s intentions and clotheslining him over the top rope.

RJ: Johnson is sending a message before Destiny, Saint may be the 30th entrant in this match but JJ intends to be there when The Saint steps out.

MW: I just can’t see it RJ...Like JJ didn’t see that! Kincade sends him out of the ring, it seems like the Hardcore Champion has his eyes on the main prize.

Kincade stares down at JJ on the outside, Cassius Zhi is up to his feet in the middle of the ring. He turns around to see Crime Lord running at him with the title belt...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE AGAIN!

MW: What a message Cassius Zhi is sending to his opponents for Destiny tonight! Both TGA and Crime Lord have been nailed with the SHOCKWAVE!

RJ: And should Zhi win at Destiny, I think shockwaves will ring throughout 6WF as a new reign of terror will be uttered in.

MW: What a match that promises to be RJ, but we still have one more Lockdown to go!

RJ:Make sure you tune in folks!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down