The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 7th September

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 7th September Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 7th September

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:31 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blasts out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Lockdown goes live to air, panning to RJ and Michael Wire at the commentary desk as pyro's go off at the top of the ramp.

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live and exclusive on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl.

MW:And what a fantastic show we have in store for the folks at home tonight, none more so than our Main Event which sees The Saint and JJ square off looking to finally settle their differences.

RJ:We have 3 huge tag team matches and we get all the fallout from last week's events where Abe Abercorn was named as co-commissioner!

The camera pans to the signs in the crowd;

‘YOUR DESTINY WILL BE MY……LARGE COUNTRY HOUSE WITH LANDS’
JJ HAS A DATE WITH DESTINY……BRANDI IS P*SSED!
‘I <3 SHEEP’
‘CASSIUS IS GONNA KILL YOU’
‘WHEN HE GETS BACK FROM WILL YOUNGS HOUSE’
‘I MISSED BLOWING RONALD’
‘WELCOME BACK ABE’
‘SIGN THE DAMN CONTRACT ALREADY, HILL’

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 7th September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 7th September

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:32 pm

Danny McGraw is shown entering the arena, a stern look across his face. He storms through the corridor and bursts into his office, stopping in his tracks to see Abe Abercorn sat on the edge of his desk with a grin on his face. Abe looks up and smiles before looking at his watch...

AA: Tardiness, Danny? I was hoping that our first official show together would've got off to a better start?

DM: 'Our' first show, Abe? Let me explain something. Whatever arrangement you seem to have with the board won't last. See, i didn't put in the effort i have to this company to have you come in on a whim and start dictating what i can and can't do.

Abe gets off the edge of the desk, the smile fading from his face...

AA: On the contrary, Danny. This arrangement isn't just to protect the wrestlers, the members of staff and the people that work tirelessly to ensure everything goes to plan. It's not just to protect the boards investment. It's to protect the integrity of this company.....from you. To stop you causing serious injury. To stop your wreckless abandon and your ego from destroying this company from within.

DM: My ego? MY ego? My ego, and my brains is what's built this company, Abercorn. See, without me, my knowledge and my wisdom there would be no 6WF. There would've been no 'pure wrestling', you would never have become the borderline, headline act you were. Your legacy would never exist. Perfect Jack, Lex Hart, they would never have stood a chance. And yet, that name Abe, Lex Hart, your former pupil can be held partially responsible for the downfall of 6CW. Was that something he learnt under you? Maybe the board should take a longer, harder look at the man they've chose to 'guide' me in how i run this company, because last time i checked, Lex Hart's name was dirt in the pro wrestling world. Perfect Jack was wrestling in the doldrums of the indie circuit, and as for you? Nobody heard, cared or wondered for Abe Abercorn. The only mention of you came from Cassius when he broke down, tormented and twisted by the sheer mention of your name. And you dare to question my morals, Abe? Dare to question my integrity?

Abe stares at McGraw before breaking out into a smile much to the annoyance of McGraw....

AA: Such a terrific speech, Danny. Did you practice it? Do you really think i'm responsible for the actions of Lex Hart? Do you think somehow i'll feel guilty for the demise of 6CW? You're very much mistaken. You can try and manipulate this situation all you wish, but your pleas, your proclomations that i am somehow the bad guy in all of this will fall on deaf ears, but please, do feel free to express them to the board......

Abe removes a phone from his suit jacket....

AA: Here, call them. I'll stand and watch as your claims fall on deaf ears...

Danny stares at Abe in frustration...

AA: Thought better of it? Probably a wise choice. I'm going to leave you in peace. Let you work out how this partnership is going to work.

Abe pushes past McGraw and heads out into the backstage area as McGraw slams his fist on the table in anger.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:36 pm

Match 1
Andre Licentia/Javier Grace vs Andrea Demios/Gary Traitorelli

RJ: We kick off this edition of Lockdown with a interesting tag match. Andrea Deimos, making his debut here, teams with Gary Traitorelli who took part in that energy sapping Hardcore Hell match at Explosion.

MW: And even more interesting are their opponents. Javier Grace and Andre Licentia fought against each other last week where Licentia picked up the win. How will they work together as a team, knowing what happened 7 days before.

“BeaT” begins to play on the speakers and Gary Traitorelli walks down the ring, being careful not to touch any of the fans as he goes. He enters the ring, goes to the top turnbuckle and flicks his hand infront of his face to the crowd.

RJ: Traitorelli comes into this match fresh as he didn't have a match last week. He may still carry a few aches from Hardcore Hell though.

"Can't be touched" sounds on the speakers and Andreas Deimos comes out onto the aisle. Gold fireworks start to go off behind him. He starts to walk down the ramp, berating the fans that try to slap his hand as he goes.

RJ: Deimos making his debut here. Nicknamed The Provider and hailing from Greece. He also seems to share Traitorelli's fear of touching the fans......

MW: Who can blame them.

Suddenly all of the lights turn out and the crowd are treated to “Montagues and Capulets” by Prokofiev. Slow moving lights of silver roam across the front of the stage before “O Fortuna” by Orff roars into life. Andre Licentia walks out dressed in a long black robe and a black mask before removing both and standing with his arms wide a part, fireworks exploding behind him.

RJ: Andre Licentia making his way to the ring here. We await his opponent from last week, and his partner for tonight.

Yellow and green pyros explode as Javier Grace walks on to the stage looking focused before performing a gimba and leaping to his feet as the lights around the arena flash.

RJ: The former street fighter and master of Ju-Jitsu coming down the ramp here. This tag match is about to explode. What a start to this week's Lockdown.

Grace and Licentia look uneasily at each other and briefly talk. Licentia waves Grace away as he exits to the other side of the ropes. Deimos and Traitorelli look much more in tune, and Deimos enters the ring while his partner stands by the turnbuckle.

RJ: So it is Javier Grace against Andreas Deimos to start off with. Ring that bell!

Grace and Deimos circle each other before locking up. Deimos gets the upper hand and pushes Grace to the turnbuckle, where he delivers stiff right hands to the body. Grace blocks one of the punches before hitting Deimos with an uppercut that sends him falling backwards. Grace follows up quickly with a elbow drop, but Deimos rolls out of the way.

RJ: Fast start here by both men.

Grace and Deimos lock up again and this time Grace is able to whip Deimos to the ropes. He rebounds and Grace hits him with an armdrag that sends Deimos to the mat. Grace quickly lifts him up and hits him with a spinebuster, and then grabs him by the hair and whips him to the turnbuckle. Grace hits Deimos with some chops, but suddenly Licentia touches Grace's shoulder and tags himself in.

RJ: Grace looks furious there as the referee makes him exit the ring. He was on fire.

MW: Maybe, but now it is time to see what Licentia can do.

Licentia takes hold of Deimos, whips him to the ropes, and hits him with a running clothesline. He lifts Deimos to his feet and immediatly hits him with a double arm DDT. He goes for the pin...

Kick out

MW: It will take more than that to down Deimos.

Licentia lifts Deimos up onto his shoulders to go for a Green Bay plunge, but Deimos hits him with some elbows that forces to drop him to the floor. When Licentia goes for a spinning heel kick, he misses grabs him round the back and drops him on his head with a brutal German suplex.

RJ: Deimos fighting back

Licentia gingerly gets to his feet and Deimos hits him with a five punch combo. He grabs his opponents head, and runs over to the turnbuckle where he hits a sliced bread #2. He quickly goes for the pin.

Kick out

RJ: This match going back and forth.

Deimos is annoyed at the kick out so chucks Licentia over the top rope. While the referee argues with Deimos over his actions, Traitorelli climbs down from the ring and hits Licentia's head against the steel railings. He then hits him with a backbody drop on the arena floor.

RJ: Grace not helping his partner out here on the outside. No love lost between them.

MW: This lack of teamwork will be their undoing RJ.

Traitorelli rolls Licentia into the ring and Deimos hits him with some kicks to the stomach and follows up with a knee to the face. He tags Traitorelli in, who lifts Licentia up, whips him to the ropes and hits him with a running knee lift. He then goes for the Powerbomb.

RJ: This move may finish it.

Traitorelli gets him into position but Licentia hits him with some punches and he falls backward, sending Licentia flying over the top rope. Licentia gets to his feet on the outside, and the crowd start mocking him. He stands on the outside with his hands on his hips, before walking round to Grace. He casually rolls into the ring, slaps Grace on the shoulder, and then rolls out.

MW: Hahahaha, looks like Licentia has had enough. He tagged Grace in and left him in a 2 on 1.

Licentia casually walks up the ramp and through the curtain, with the boos from the crowd ringing in his ears.

Grace looks back and throws his arms up in the air. Traitorelli comes up behind him and chucks him into the ring. He whips Grace to the ropes, runs to the other side and hits him with a boot to the face.

Crowd: Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

MW: Vicious move by Traitorelli!

Traitorelli signals for the F5, but Grace manages to wiggle free from across Traitorelli's shoulders. He hits him with a Russian leg sweep. When Traitorelli tries to recover with a hard right arm, Grace ducks and hits him with an enziguri.

RJ: Watch out! Deimos running in!

Deimos enters the ring but Grace see's him coming and hits him with a Helio kick that knocks Deimos out cold and over the ropes. Grace stares at the fallen Traitorelli and signals to the crowd.

MW: Breathless!

Grace grabs Traitorelli's neck with his legs and holds him there in a vicious Peruvian Necktie. Traitorelli starts to pass out, so starts tapping furiously. The referee signals for the bell.

Announcer: The winner, by submission, the team of Andre Licentia and Javier Graaaaaaaaaace!!!!

RJ: Javier Grace overcomes the odds and wins this tag team match. I wonder what Licentia feels about that?

Licentia steps into the ring post-match, Grace celebrates but is then slapped by Licentia who quickly rolls before Grace can fight back.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:40 pm

Danny McGraw is shown sat at his desk looking pensive. He rubs his head in frutstration before looking up as The Consultant enters the room. The two men share a tense stare down as McGraw sits up in his chair...

DM: You wanna tell what in the hell you were playing at?

The Consultant looks on in shock...

DM: Letting me go out there when you knew what was going to happen!

TC: I tried to tell you, Danny. I kept trying to get your attention but you were too wrapped up in your little battle with the board and proving to that Sparkes or Samuels or whatever the hell his name is that you were the greatest thing since sliced bread. So don't you put it on me, Danny. You've brought this on. This could've been fixed. We could've done something about it, but now what? You've got a minder and you've put a giant target on the back of The Consultancy. You think Abercorn is gonna let Logan, Trevor and Vortex off lightly? He'll be gunning for them just like he's gunning for you and believe me if you put a step wrong they'll hang your ass out to dry...

The Consultant calms himself as McGraw takes stock of the situation...

DM: Right, start from the beginning, who told you?

TC: I got a phone call...

DM: A phone call?

TC: Yes. A phone call. From some anonymous caller. Said he knew you. Said he had information about Sparkes.

DM: Right?

TC: He said that WrestleSlam magazine no longer existed and that he had it from a very reliable source that the board were on to you and that they were planning to make changes.

DM: Changes? You mean Abe?

TC: I assume so, yes?

DM: You assume?

TC: Well it looks like it now doesn't it, Danny? What did you want me to do, track the phone number? Sniff this guy out? I'm a Wrestling Promoter and Manager, Danny. Not some private investigator looking for informants.

The Consultant looks tense as McGraw continues to probe...

DM: Then what?

TC: Nothing. He said he would be in touch. I tried to tell you before last weeks Main Event but like i said, you were too busy. And so here we are.

McGraw sits back in his chair deep in thought, rubbing his eyes before looking at The Consultant....

DM: Next time he calls, tell him i wanna talk to him. Whoever this is clearly wants something in return. I wanna know how he got that information, why he chose to tell us and what he's after, is that understood?

TC: I'll pass the message on.

DM: Good.

TC: Now what about Abercorn?

DM: You leave that to me. He might think he's gonna bring his pure wrestling parade on this show but i'll be damned if every match ends in a handshake and a hug. There's ways around this. I just need to think. In the meantime, you do what you need to do to protect The Consultancy, because whatever happens to me, you need to carry it on.

The Consultant nods before turning to leave. McGraw watches him through the door before sitting back in his chair and crossing his arms, closing his eyes to think.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:42 pm

*The titantron goes black...

The scene cuts to the newly re-inhabited Church of Hero. Very little light makes the room difficult to distinguish but movement can be heard off camera. The picture quickly swings round to see silhouette rifling through drawers, pieces of paper being thrown about and pushed out of the way. It is very clearly that they are looking for something, but what that is still very unclear.

*The tron goes back to displaying the 6WF logo

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:44 pm

Match 2
Mr Kenty v Chris Patricks

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, the first singles action of the night up next here on Lockdown.

MW: And it promises to be a fantastic match between these two wrestlers tonight, the styles will mean a very interesting and exciting bout.

RJ: Both are coming off losses from Explosion, Chris Patricks to the now-fired Clarke James...

MW: And Mr Kenty to Vortex, whilst he was defeated last week by Scorpion the other man in that match.

RJ: Both will look to build some momentum heading into Destiny and the Gold Rush match that provides such a huge opportunity for all the roster.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ blasts out of the speakers and Mr. Kenty steps out surrounded by pyrotechnics. He stands with his arms aloft as the crowd give him a good reception. He jogs down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans on his way. He slides under the bottom rope of the ring and stands in the centre of the ring as the lights dim, and a spotlight shines on him. A microphone slowly descends from the ceiling.

MK: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I weight into tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, united kingdom I am...MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY!

RJ: This man is full of charisma, and a fantastic young talent to match his perceived arrogance.

MW: It’s not perceived, he is arrogant. He faces a tough contest tonight against former world champion Chris Patricks.

“Ascending Malice” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Christopher Patricks strolls out onto the ramp. He storms down to the ring before springboarding over the top rope and staring at Kenty.

MW: With James gone, Patricks should now be fully focused on getting back into the world title scene.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Patricks and Kenty lock-up. Kenty drives Patricks backwards, Patricks hits a knee to the stomach and then smashes Kenty’s head into the top turnbuckle. Kenty stumbles back and Patricks runs off the ropes nailing a spinning heel kick. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.........2....Kick out!

Patricks gets up to his feet, he places Kenty into a seated rear chinlock. Kenty is up to his feet quickly and counters with a snapmare, he then runs off the ropes and nails a dropkick to the face. Patricks stumbles to his feet, Kenty hits him with a spinning neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Even match so far.

Kenty places Chris Patricks into a side headlock, Patricks gets up to his feet and Kenty nails him with an inverted backbreaker. Patricks stumbles around, Kenty goes for a big boot but Patricks ducks underneath and then connects with a punch to the back of the head. Kenty keels over and Patricks hits a bridging German suplex.

Ref: 1........2.....Kick out!

The crowd boo Patricks as he gets to his feet and stomps away repeatedly on the head of Kenty who scrambles back into the corner. Patricks continues his stomping until the ref steps in, Patricks nods at the ref’s instruction before running in and nailing a boot to the head.

Patricks then lifts Kenty onto the top rope, he hits a swinging kick to the head. He then leaps up and connects with a jumping DDT!

MW: What a move from Patricks!

RJ: That’s the sort of innovation and ability that helped Patricks to winning a world title.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Kenty is dragged to his feet by Patricks, who boots him in the stomach. He goes for a front-flip piledriver but Kenty counters with a back body drop. Patricks stumbles to his feet and Kenty nails a knee lift, he then drags Patricks to the ropes. He lies him across the 2nd rope...

MW: SPIKE DDT!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Kenty waits for Patricks to rise, he places him onto his shoulders and then connects with a rolling fireman’s carry slam. Patricks rolls to the corner, Kenty nails a running boot tot he face. He drags Patricks away from the rope, cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Close one for Kenty!

Kenty lifts up Patricks, he goes for a forward russian legsweep but Patricks counter with a traditional Russian legsweep. Patricks then goes to the top rope...

MW: Split legged moonsault!

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Patricks lifts up Kenty, Kenty whips him across the ring but Patricks counters with a huge superkick! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2...........Kick out!

Patricks goes to the apron, he sets up for a Springboard Spiral DDT but Kenty shoves him away. Patricks turns around...

RJ: MIC CHECK!

Ref: 1.....................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ:What a huge win for Kenty here tonight!

*Kenty leaps to his feet in celebration, he goes to the top rope and salutes the fans.

Patricks stirs to his feet, he sees Kenty celebrating and runs up behind him hitting a big kick to the back of the head. Kenty slumps down to his knees as Patricks storms off.

As he leaves up the ramp, Vortex and The Consultant stride out onto the ramp and laugh at Kenty who stirs to his feet clutching the back of his head.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:46 pm

Mr Kenty is shown walking backstage. His face is full of thunder as he boots a waste paper basket across the floor. Former 6CW announcer, Jack Reynolds is on hand to get an exclusive.

Kenty:Am I suffering from amnesia or is that actually Jack Reynolds?

Reynolds:No amnesia Kenty, I just finished signing up my contract….6WF wanted another reporter, someone a little tougher incase of any more “mishaps” with the talent…

Kenty:So they signed you?

*Reynolds blushes

Kenty:I’m just kidding…..but what do you want?

Reynolds: Just a quick word Kenty…….your obviously angry right now, perhaps a little frustrated with how your 6Wf career has begun….many were expecting you to come in here and blow the competition away…

Kenty:You saying that I am underachieving?

Reynolds:Not at all….but even you have to admit, your form is not like it was in 6CW…

Kenty: I’ll admit I’ve had a few blips….but I assure you that I am beginning to find my feet….I can feel my confidence growing and sooner rather than later you are going to see the absolute best that I can produce…..

Reynolds:I’m sure the 6Wf fans will be glad to hear that…..recently you have been irked by comments and actions from the reigning Freeweight Champion, Vortex…..

Kenty:Irked?....I think I have been a little more than irked….you see that fat son of a (beep) has been laughing at me….questioning my credentials as a top calibre superstar…..who in the hell is this guy?...and where has he been for the last twelve months?

I’ll admit that I have done some things I am not proud of, but every action has a consequence and every consequence is another marker in the road…….I was a member of the greatest stable in wrestling history, Genesis……………two time 6CW Tag Team Champion………….6CW International Champion…………I competed for the 6CW World Championship in the last match that company produced…….my accomplishments in this business might not outweigh Vortex on the scales, but they sure as hell outweigh anything he has achieved in a similar time period….

So he can laugh….he can mock me…….but the truth is, he has no idea what he is letting himself in for. So far he has seen me at 50 %, seen me playing to the crowd, enjoying my debut weeks here in 6WF…………..but all of that is about to change………..things are about to get a whole lot more serious in the coming days, weeks and months…………Vortex….he is going to regret ever overlooking me, because I promise him that there is a side of me that he has yet to see…..but when he does, it will be too late…..

Reynolds: Thanks for your time Ken…

*Kenty blocks him off with his right hand and pulls the mic forwards

Kenty: MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!..
……..Kenty!

*The crowd can be heard cheering in the arena as Kenty looks deep into the camera and then walks away,leaving Jack Reynolds to his thoughts.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:49 pm

Nay Bother and Blue Dragon are shown in the backstage area.

Dragon:I know we have had our problems in the last month Nay….but I want to put that all behind us and get our friendship back on point….

*Nay stares at Dragon for a second and then nods his head

Nay:Me too…..when the Hardcore Title was on the line, naturally, our competitive sides were going to come out…..we both want to be champions, we wouldn’t be in this business otherwise…

Dragon:Exactly….i’ve got my ties to the hardcore division….and of course ties to the champion…but so do you, you have unfinished business with Kincade just like me, and I can appreciate the fact that you want to take care of that business…..just like I do…

Nay:So then we are agreed…..whatever may happen between now and that point in the road, we are still going to stay strong and our friendship will remain intact…

Dragon:No doubts about it….

*There is a small trace of laughter from the corner of the room and both men turn to face the poisonous Logan Kincade.

Kincade:Have you listened to yourselves recently?.....actually trying to justify yourselves to one another….lying, in a desperate attempt to delude yourselves that you can remain “friends” whilst this futile quest to face me continues…

*Dragon takes a step forwards but Nay pulls him back

Nay:Get out of here Kincade…..before we make you regret the interruption…

Kincade:Scary….

*Kincade grins evily

Kincade: When will you get it through your thick skulls that it doesn’t matter who faces me….it doesn’t matter who gets the next shot……the outcome is inevitable. Even when we were locked inside “Hardcore Hell”…..even when you had the number’s advantage, you could not stop me….you could not even put a dent in my armour….

Dragon:How about we try again, right now…

*Kincade rolls his eyes

Kincade:Dear brother do stop these pathetic games….you know, like I know, that you are no threat to me…..once upon a time you may have been the big scary monster in these parts….but now 6WF has a new nightmare, a true demon of the night……a real dragon to contend with…

*Logan flexes his arm in front of him, admiring his tribal paint

Kincade: Nay, once we were friends…..once we looked out for one another…..and although I believe you are a fool, I am still trying to watch your back…

Nay: Do me a favour…

Kincade:I am……because I am telling you now, you cannot trust this man before you…..he is not your friend or your ally…..he will turn his back on you the first moment he gets….he will trample all over your lifeless body just to get at me….

*Nay and Dragon look at one another with a hint of mistrust before staring back at Kincade.

Dragon:I think it was time you were leaving…

Kincade:But I am not finished…..I have plenty more to say…

Dragon: Well I’m done listening…

*Dragon pushes away from Nay and makes a beeline towards Kincade. The Hardcore Champion grins with excitement before pushing the lockeroom door open to its fullest capacity, revealing The Consultant standing behind.Blue Dragon stops in his tracks.

Consultant: You have been informed of the new decree Dragon, no unnecessary violence or your job is on the line…

*Logan winks at Dragon, who looks back with hatred

Dragon:Then I think it was time you took your little plaything away…..because pretty soon I won’t be responsible for my actions…..job or not, I will break his neck here and now…

*Logan shudders mockingly

Consultant: Allow me to handle this Kincade…

*The Consultant stares at Nay and at Blue Dragon

Consultant:It is my understanding that both of you believe you should be the next number one contender to the Hardcore Championship………both of you have made your cases to Danny McGraw…

*Blue’s eyes suddenly widen and he turns to face Nay

Dragon:You didn’t say…

Nay:I guess it slipped your mind too…

*Logan and The Consultant smile at the edge between the friends

Consultant: I’ll let you iron out the details between you but I am here to inform you of a decision…..we here at 6WF believe in protecting our respected champions….

*Blue shakes his head

Consultant:So naturally only one of you can be the #1 contender……the question is, who really deserves it more?

*Blue and Nay are looking at one another. Their friendship once again in the balance

Consultant:Now this is the part I really like…instead of an aptitude test, or some other little whim from the stagnated mind of Abe Abercorn…we have decided to conduct this in a proper fashion….the way it should be…..

*Logan is now lounging back against the wall, enjoyment glowing in his eyes

Consultant: Next week on Lockdown……………Nay Bother…..versus……Blue Dragon…

*The crowd can be heard booing as The Consultant smiles at them both

Consultant:The winner……………will face….and ultimately lose to, Logan Kincade for the 6WF Hardcore Championship………………..at Destiny!

*Nay Bother and Blue Dragon stare at each other, no trace of emotion in their faces. Logan Kincade is laughing to himself before following The Consultant to the doorway.

Consultant:Enjoy your evening gentlemen!

*He smiles at them as they continue to stare at one another with apprehension

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:50 pm

Match 3
Trevor Swann v Scorpion v Uryu Ishida

The action returns to ringside as “Wake up” screams out of the speakers and boos ring out from the 6Wf faithful. A giant “x” is formed on the screen as Scorpion makes his entrance.

RJ:Triple threat action up next here on Lockdown….three men with an eye on Destiny I would imagine, looking to make a name for themselves here in 6WF…

MW:Well thirty men will enter the “Gold Rush”,all with the hope of earning a world title shot at Born in Fire..

RJ:Imagine what that could do for a superstar like Scorpion…

MW:Two time hardcore champion with a ticket to the big leagues, would be a dream come true…

RJ:Scorpion earned an impressive win last week over Mr Kenty and he will be looking to build upon that kind of momentum here tonight…

MW:Straight edge RJ….that’s where the momentum is at right now…

Scorpion shakes his head at the fan’s taunts and then crosses his arms in an “x” sign above his head. He slowly marches down to the ring and clambers in before stretching out in a neutral corner.

RJ:We’ve seen so many changes to the character of Scorpion but finally I think this guy is finding himself…..perhaps now is the time when we start to see the real Scorpion…

MW:We’ve been waiting a long time…many guys have tipped this superstar for big things but it never quite happened, perhaps he can change all of that over the next couple of months….

Scorpion bounces back off the ropes and then “Dreadlock holiday” echoes out to a continuing of the boos. Trevor Swann slowly brushes out from behind the curtain and raises his European Championship above his head.He ignores the jibes of the 6WF audience as he shoulders his championship and makes his way to ringside…

RJ:Trevor Swann is fast making an impression as the European Champion…

MW:This is one of the form guys in 6WF right now RJ….former Freeweight Champion,current European Champion….and fully fledged member of The Consultancy….doesn’t get much better than that…

RJ:Swann is having a great time of it right now, despite his issues with Hobo….

MW:What issues?...he has beaten Hobo time and again, there is no issues expect that Swann is better….all Trev needs to concentrate on is winning this match, continuing his streak as the greatest European Champion in history….and then maybe, just maybe, winning the Gold Rush and headlining Born in Fire…

RJ:No reason why that can’t happen….thirty men will enter that match, all thirty men will have a legitimate chance of victory….Swann’s chances could depend on his allotted number….bigger the number, the bigger the opportunity you would imagine…

Trevor Swann pulls himself up onto the apron and poses with his championship before climbing into the ring.He shares a brief staredown with Scorpion before handing his belt to the timekeeper and taking up residence in a corner of his own…

MW:That’s two competitors down….but this is a triple threat match…..still one individual left…

RJ:And I think the 6WF fans have been waiting for this moment…listen to that…

There is a deafening bellow of cheers as “Those who fight further” belts out and the fans rise from their seats to show their appreciation. There is a few jets of pyros before Uryu, with bandaging round his midsection, makes his way out into the fold, a massive smile upon his face.

RJ:This crowd showing their appreciation for Uryu…..a week out on the sidelines but he is back, and he is ready for action…

MW:I didn’t know a loser could be so universally loved…

RJ:Uryu is not a “loser” in the eyes of these fans….he is a warrior…..

MW:It doesn’t matter what you or anyone else says….he quit against Cassius…

RJ:He did what had to be done….he not only preserved his own safety but that of his girlfriend, our colleague, Clarissa….you should show some respect….

MW:I admit he probably did the right thing, but history will remember him as a loser no matter what way you spin it….

RJ:In my eyes, and in the eyes of these fans this is a supremely brave man……he took on the might of Cassius Zhi and he battled til the very bitter end….there was no shame in that defeat…..and I believe Uryu will come back stronger from it…

MW:Well he’s thrown right back in the deep end here tonight……talk about “easing” yourself back in, I don’t think that is the case…

RJ:I don’t think Uryu would want it that way….he wants to be challenged, to be pushed to his limits….Uryu wants the tests that will showcase his desire to be the best….

MW:Do you honestly believe he can be?...be honest RJ…

RJ:Honest answer….yes I do…

MW:Your mental…

RJ:I believe Uryu has the confidence, the skillset and the element of luck that could propel him to the top of this industry….he’s worked long and hard for his career……the “Gold Rush” battle royale could be tailor made for a superstar like Uryu…

Uryu walks down the ramp and he tags hands with the fans in the front row before jumping up onto the apron.He paces back and forth, watching his opponents, before springing over the top into the ring.All three men eye one another up as the referee begins to go through the basic instructions.

RJ:Three very able and competitive athletes in that ring right now……this should be a fascinating contest…

MW:I think the fans are going to leave happy after seeing these three go at it…

RJ:One fall to a finish…first man to score a pinfall or submission will be the winner…

MW:You look though RJ at Uryu’s ribs and you have to wonder if he is going to hold up in this match?

RJ:Uryu was medically cleared to fight…even Abe Abercorn admitted so…….the ribs may be a slight problem but I think he is closer to 100% than not…

The referee makes sure all three men are ready and then steps back to call for the bell. There is a brief moment of sizing up before Scorpion rushes at Uryu and picks him up, slamming him back into the turnbuckle, Uryu tries to cover up as Scorpion throws fists to the midsection and tries to hurt him with shoulder thrusts…

MW:Close to a 100% or not, those ribs are a bullseye….

Trevor Swann watches on with an amused expression as Scorpion delivers three straight shoulder thrusts to the stomach.Uryu is doubled up in pain as the “straight edge” superstar lunges in for a fourth successive time…

RJ:Got the knee in…sunset…

Uryu drives his knee into the head of Scorpion and then lifts himself onto the second rope before flipping over the top into a cover……………..1…………2…………..Scorpion gets his shoulder up. Both men scramble back to their feet and Swann flattens Uryu with a running clothesline before kicking Scorpion in the stomach and tossing him through the middle ropes to the outside…

MW:Trevor Swann’s turn to take the lead in this matchup….

Swann aims kicks and stomps into the back of Uryu before dragging him up and whipping him into the corner. He follows in with an attempted bodysplash but Uryu gets his elbow point in the way and knocks Swann backwards before lifting himself onto the second rope…

RJ:Missile dropkick…

Uryu takes Swann down……………………….1……………………………..2………….kickout. They get back to their feet and Uryu kicks Swann in the stomach before delivering a vertical suplex……………………….1………………….2…………shoulder up from Swann.

MW:Two close calls from Uryu but will take more than that to keep the European Champion down…

Uryu welcomes Swann back up and delivers three hard knife edge chops before looking for a irish whip. Swann digs deep and he reverses the whip, only for Uryu to return from the ropes with an impressive handspring back elbow takedown.They get back to their feet again and Uryu dropkicks Swann into the corner before following up with a monkey flip back into the centre of the ring…

RJ:Uryu has started with real momentum here…

Swann lands on his back in the centre of the ring and the crowd cheer as Uryu looks around and leaps onto the top rope.He gives the signal…

MW:Looking to finish it early….

RJ:SPLIT….

The crowd boo as Scorpion gets back up on the apron and he shoves Uryu from the top rope, sending him crashing to the hard flooring on the outside of the ring. Trevor Swann gets back up and Scorpion shoulder thrusts him through the middle rope before attempting to sunset flip over the top rope….

MW:Swann dropped down on top…

…..2
………Scorpion just kicks out!

RJ:Scorpion almost caught out by his own move there….

They get back to their feet and Swann looks for a quick kick to the stomach but Scorpion catches his foot and spins him around before flooring him with a clothesline. Swann gets back up onto his feet and Scorpion scoop slams him to the canvass before running the ropes…

MW:Scorpion elbow!

Swann rolls away just in time and causes Scorpion to drive his elbow into the canvass.Swann gets back to his feet quickly and counters with a standing moonsault…………………….1……………………..shoulder up from Scorpion. Both men get back to their feet and Swann takes Scorpion down with a hard roundhouse kick to the temple before quickly making his way over towards the ropes…

RJ:Swann about to take a dive…

Scorpion is already back up as Swann reaches the top rope and he swipes the European Champion’s legs out from under him before he can jump off. The crowd boo both men as Scorpion climbs up and rattles Swann with hard right hands and then pulls him into a front facelock….

MW:Scorpion taking a risk here….SUPERPLEX!

RJ:LEGDROP!

Scorpion delivers the giant suplex from the top rope and both men crash into the canvass just as Uryu drags himself back up onto the top rope and delivers a flying legdrop to Scorpion upon landing………………………1…………………………2…………….shoulder up. Uryu quickly turns and covers Swann…………………….1………………………….2…………….kickout!

MW:Uryu trying to pick up the quick victory there…

Uryu pulls himself back to his feet and he waits for Swann to rise up before backheel kicking him in the stomach and then pulling him into a bulldog position and runs him towards the ropes…

RJ:SPRINGBOARD…OH WOW!

Uryu looks for the springboard bulldog,only for Swann to push him away in midair. Uryu looks to be heading for a crash landing but instead wraps his legs around the neck of the unsuspecting Scorpion and twists him into an incredible dragonrana takedown…………………………1…………………………..2……………………Swann breaks the cover up!

MW:Uryu’s improvisation almost got him the victory…

RJ:That would have been something special….LOOKOUT!

The crowd groan as Uryu gets back up and attempts to sprint at Swann, only to be tilt-a-whirled into a sickening backbreaker…………………………….1…………………………..2………..Uryu pushes his shoulder up off the canvass.

MW:Right back to rib area….and if Uryu wasn’t feeling it before, he definitely is now…

Swann drags Uryu up by the head but is shocked backwards by a jawbreaker. Swann bounces into the corner and Uryu follows in with an attempted shining wizard, only for Swann to duck out of the way and send Uryu crashing against the ringpost.The crowd look on as Uryu slumps over the top rope and down onto the apron….

RJ:That really was a deadly collision right there….

Swann smirks at the crumpled body of Uryu and taunts the crowd before turning back around as Scorpion bursts out of the opposite corner….

MW:ARIZONA BARK!

Scorpion is seconds away from scoring with the spear when Swann counters him with a drop toe hold takedown and then quickly sprints off the ropes and returns with some rolling thunder. Both men get back to their feet and Swann springboards onto the ropes and soars back…

RJ:CROSSBODY!

1…………………….2……………….Scorpion pops his shoulder up!

MW:Swann coming close to ending this one right there…

They get back to their feet and Swann lands a knee to the stomach and attempts a snap DDT but Scorpion twists out, holding onto Swann’s arm, and then drags the European Champion into a sickening spinebuster before hooking both legs…………………………….1………………………….2………………..Swann manages to kick out.

RJ:Scorpion coming the closest to ending proceedings right there…

Scorpion looks at the referee with disappointment before banging his hand against the canvass. He looks incensed and angry as he shouts at Swann to get back up to his feet…

MW:Scorpion is not happy here….he believes he should have had this victory all sewn up…

RJ:Referee called it a two….so Scorpion needs to keep himself focused…

MW:I think he’s in the zone……………DEATH STALKER!

Swann slowly rises back up and Scorpion sizes him up before kicking him in the stomach and looking to nail his patented stunner….

RJ:Rollup!

Swann spins around and drags Scorpion into the pinning predicament…………………………..1…………………………2……………………shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Swann dodges a forearm smash before running against the ropes and returning with a flying lariat takedown….the European Champion gets back to his feet and focuses intently on Scorpion before running at him…

MW:HIT FOR SIX!

Swann looks for the deadly punt to the head but Scorpion pulls himself under the bottom rope just in time for a breather.Swann looks annoyed as he urges Scorpion to get back in, but the “straight edge” star is having none of it…

RJ:Scorpion calling himself a little “time out”….

MW:He might not want to take too long…

Swann shakes his head at Scorpion and then turns away, straight into a springboard tornado DDT from a rejuvenated Uryu…

RJ:Uryu back in the firing line….

Uryu gets back up to his feet as Scorpion tries to storm the ring.Uryu shakes his head and runs towards the ropes, delivering a baseball slide that sends Scorpion scattering back into the aisleway….the crowd are cheering as the fan favorite gets back to his feet and welcomes Swann to a vertical base….

MW:Uryu looking to finish this one…one the shoulders….DEATH VALLEY…

Swann slides off the back of Uryu at the last moment and counters with a reverse DDT that draws boos from the crowd……………………………….1……………………………..2……………….shoulder up from Uryu. Swann gets back up onto his feet and he motions to the crowd that it is time for Uryu to take a nap…

RJ:Swann looking to finish off Uryu here…..

MW:This will do it….HIT FOR…

Once again Swann looks for the running kick but this time Uryu catches his boot instead and stands up. Swann hops around on one boot for a few seconds before Uryu swipes his standing leg and stomps on his midsection. He then seizes both of Swann’s legs and slingshots him into the corner…..Swann’s head collides with the top of the turnbuckle and he staggers back straight into a russian legsweep from Uryu……

RJ:Uryu pulling out all the offense he can muster here…..

MW:And now he is looking to capitalise big time……Uryu going to the rooftops….

RJ:Ready to fly….SPLIT SECOND!

Uryu front flips beautifully into the 450 splash but finds nobody home as Swann rolls away. Uryu holds his ribs in a lot of pain as the European Champion smiles darkly and heads for the top rope himself…

MW:Uryu’s hurt his ribs badly here….

RJ:Swann looking to take full advantage………..SWANN DIVE!

MW:Connects………I told you the ribs couldn’t hold up……

….2
…………..Scorpion places Uryu’s foot on the bottom rope at the very last second!

RJ:Scorpion keeping this matchup alive………….

MW:I can’t believe he just did that…..

RJ:Swann probably had the match won but Scorpion is not willing to see his chance taken away…

Scorpion rolls back into the ring as Swann is complaining to the referee and he kicks the Euro Champion right in the side of the face.Swann tries to get back up but Scorpion drops him with another crunching boot to the front of the face this time…

MW:They are horrible kicks to watch…

RJ:A more ruthless side of Scorpion perhaps….

Trevor Swann is holding his face in a lot of discomfort as he tries to get back to his feet for a third time and Scorpion rushes back against the ropes and then bursts forwards…

MW:Oh my..

Scorpion delivers the “venom sting” punt to the side of Swann’s head and sends him rolling under the bottom rope to the outside of the ring. The crowd boo as Scorpion smirks at his handywork and then raises his arms in a triumphant “x” pose….

RJ:Scorpion is glorifying his “straight edge” ways…

MW:And Swann is out of it…..Uryu is in the firing line..

Scorpion twists his head from side to side as he waits for Uryu to slowly get back to his feet. The crowd are behind the Nottingham native as he stumbles to a vertical base and then eats a kick to the stomach…

RJ:DEATH STALK…

Uryu pushes Scorpion away before he can execute the stunner and then floors him on the turn around with a spinning heel kick. Uryu gets back to his feet and quickly runs to the ropes and dives into a springboard…

MW:LIONSAULT!

*Crowd groan

RJ:The ribs just took one heck of a blast…

Scorpion drives his knees up into the midsection of Uryu before the moonsault can be completed and forces his opponent to roll away in pain. Uryu then stumbles back up and Scorpion greets him with a thunderous urange slam straight down into the anaconda vice…

MW:Submission applied…

RJ:Applied expertly….Scorpion worked himself the opening and he is taking full advantage right now…

MW:Neck, ribs, back….this is applying pressure everywhere…

RJ:Uryu in big trouble…

Uryu’s cries of pain are audible as Scorpion wrenches right back on his head and neck, really applying pressure and forcing Uryu to contemplate giving up. The official is down on his knees asking Uryu if he wants to quit…

MW:Quitting has become Uryu’s second nature..

RJ:Will you give it a rest…

Uryu shakes his head and refuses to tap out but Scorpion is relentless in his assault. He tugs further and further on the head of Uryu, ripping at the muscles in the neck and back…

MW:Scorpion is really showing his vicious side here…

RJ:Referee’s discretion….if he feels Uryu is taking too much punishment then he may stop this match, regardless of whether he taps out or not…

Uryu is trying desperately to shift his body into a position where he can reach for the ropes, but his efforts seem futile. The frame of Scorpion is baring down ontop of him and seems destined to walk away with his arm raised in victory…

MW:Scorpion sending a message to the rest of the roster here….such a dominant display….

RJ:I think he has been working on his submission skills…..this is applied perfectly….

MW:Uryu’s gonna quit again…

Uryu is shaking his head but his hand is noticeably quivering with the pain that is convulsing through his body. The official is urging him to think about his health and make the right decision…

MW:He’s better giving….live to fight another day…

RJ:HIT FOR SIX!

Uryu seems like he may be about to tap out when Trevor Swann rushes in from nowhere and punt kicks Scorpion in the side of the head before dropping ontop of him…

MW:Retaliation….

….2
………………foot on the ropes!

RJ:I was sure that was over…

MW:It was…..cmon ref, Swanny has this…

Swann looks at the referee with mingled disbelief and then at Scorpion’s foot on the bottom rope. He spits across the mat in anguish before grabbing at the ropes himself to pull his body back to his feet…

RJ:Swann thought he had it there…..but the deciding decision in this match has yet to be reached…all three men still in with a shout…

Swann looks from Scorpion to Uryu and back again. The European champion seems to be weighing up his options before dragging Uryu up to join him…..

MW:Small package…..

Uryu drags Swann down…………………………..1……………………………2……………….shoulder up. They scramble back to their feet and Uryu looks for a hurricanrana but Swann catches him on his shoulders and then powerbombs uryu back into the turnbuckle, leaving him slumped in the corner…

RJ:Sickening impact…

Swann mockingly bows at the audience before turning his attention back to Scorpion, who is gingerly rising. Scorpion reaches his feet and he staggers slightly before turning around and receives a boot to the stomach and an attempted double armed DDT…

MW:Swann looking to emulate Hobo…

RJ:Backfired…

Scorpion swivels out of the DDT attempt and kicks Swann in the stomach before nailing a snap DDT of his own………………………….1……………………………….2………………………….Swann gets his shoulder up. Scorpion slowly rolls over into the corner and into a crouching position as he waits for Swann to get back up…

MW:The pendulum swings once more….now it’s Scorpion with his eyes on the prize…

RJ:Could be his moment…..ARIZONA…

Scorpion bursts forwards into the attempted spear but Swann sidesteps at the last moment and sends Scorpion crashing into the recovering Uryu, who subsequently topples through the ropes to the apron. Swann then rocks Scorpion with a huge uppercut as he turns around and whips him into the corner before following in…

MW:BUM RUSH!

RJ:He nailed it….

Swann drives his posterior into the midsection of Scorpion and then beckons him out and scoops him up onto his shoulders….

MW:Swann got it all figured out here…

RJ:ARIZONA BARK!

Scorpion slams his elbow point into the jaw of Swann and drops off the back before running the ropes and returning with the crushing spear…………………………..1………………………………………..2………………………Swann just pops his shoulder up!

MW:Wow I did not expect that….

RJ:Half the audience thought this one was over…

MW:Seems like the spear wasn’t quite enough…

Scorpion is outraged as the referee tells him it was a clear two count.He punches the canvass over and over again before getting to his feet and booting the ropes. The crowd are laughing and mocking Scorpion….

RJ:He’s throwing a strop like a petulant child…

MW:Because he cannot believe what he is seeing…..

RJ:Well he better start….

Scorpion wastes no time in dragging Swann up by the head and slapping him clean in the face. The cameras hear him say “straight edge means I am better than you” and then kicks Swann in the stomach….

MW:DEATH STALKER!

Scorpion looks for the stunner once again but this time Swann pushes him into the corner and chases in with a diving bodysplash…

RJ:Nobody home….BOOM!

Scorpion dives out of the corner and causes Swann to crash against the turnbuckle before running off the adjacent ropes and returning with a full blown big boot to the face….Scorpion trash talks the Euro Champ for a moment and then heads to the corner….

MW:Scorpion dodged one bullet….open himself an avenue……..

RJ:He’s feeling froggy….

Scorpion reaches the top rope and he looks down quickly at Swann before wasting no more time and diving off into the frogsplash….

MW:Ate canvass….nothing else there….

Swann pulls himself away at the last minute and sends Scorpion crunching into the canvass.The crowd are booing both men as Swann quickly bounces back off the ropes and returns with a running neckbreaker takedown that leaves Scorpion motionless on his back….the European Champion then heads for the corner…

RJ:This is Swann’s chance…..big chance to shine…

MW:He’s the European Champion, he already shines……SWANN DIVE!

RJ:Forget about it….

Swann front flips off the top rope and lands the senton bomb across the exposed chest of the prone Scorpion….he turns to cover…

MW:BACKSTABBER!

The crowd roar in approval as Uryu staggers out of nowhere and delivers the backstabber to Swann. The European Champion rolls away and then get back up to his feet as Uryu greets him with a flash kick to the jaw that sends Swann through the middle ropes to the outside…..Uryu is back on his feet, staring around at the sold out masses before his eyes wonder to the top rope…

RJ:Uryu has had one hell of a ride these past few weeks…but he’s back, doing what he loves, what he does best….

MW:He needs to spend less time reminiscing and more time getting active…

RJ:He’s active alright…

Uryu nods his head and turns into the turnbuckle before leaping up top. He taps his ribs, as if to say “I’m ok” before throwing his arms in the air and jumping…

RJ:SPLIT SECOND!

The crowd’s cheers grow louder as Uryu lands the 450 splash on Scorpion and hooks both legs…………………..1……………………………………..2…………………………………3!

MW:And just like that…..

RJ:Just like that it is all over……………a very positive result according to the 6WF masses…

The crowd are on their feet in unison as “Those who fight further” echoes out and the referee seizes Uryu’s arm, raising it in victory. Trevor Swann is on his knees on the outside, scowling at the outcome, as Uryu gets to his feet and nods in appreciation of the crowd’s support…

RJ:This was a fantastic matchup….three men doing everything they could to build some momentum, get a hard earned victory….but tonight Uryu pulled it off, he went one step beyond his opponents and merited a very deserved win……great display…

MW:I can’t say I am happy about the result….but the match itself was first rate….breath-taking stuff and hats off to all three men…

RJ:You watch a match like this and you have to think to yourself, the Gold Rush battle royale is a real pick ‘em….I mean seriously the depth of talent is immense in 6WF right now….one of these three men could be the winner…

MW:Heck they could….thirty men will vie for that opportunity….whoever wants it most will get it….and from what we have seen here tonight so far….all of these guys have got the desire to win….

Scorpion is crouched in the corner, cursing his luck, as Trevor Swann skulks up the rampway looking annoyed with himself. Uryu is on the outside of the ring tagging hands with the fans in the front row when he notices a young child with a replica 6WF World Championship over his shoulder. Uryu smiles at the child and then gazes at the championship with wide eyed wonderment and awe, a distinctive look of longing crosses his face.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:50 pm

Jack Reynolds is walking backstage when he see’s Chris Patricks walking towards him

Jack: CHRIS…CHRIS could I get a few words about your match toni…

Chris snaps the mic from Jacks hand

Chris: Il tell you about my match tonight, I did what I said I would do, I made an example out of that loud mouth fool, Kenty, I once again showed my worth to this company and I showed McGraw and Abercorn and who ever else is watching that Chris Patricks will NOT be held down anymore, I will not wollow at the bottom of 6WF fighting lowlifes and getting shoved into tag team matches with nobodies, this company and McGraw owe me too much and I will collect sooner rather than later

Chris drops the mic at Jacks feet before barging past him

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:51 pm

The Consultant is walking backstage with Vortex...

VX: Kenty thinks he can mix it with me? Ha. I think he should look somewhere else for his next challenge...

The Consultant is stood looking at his phone....

TC: Sorry, what?

VX: Kenty?

TC: Yes, he's small fry right now....

The Consultant snaps to attention as his phone begins to ring. He looks up at Vortex...

VX: Head back to the locker room, this ones important....

Vortex walks away as The Consultant picks up the phone...

TC: Hello......yes, as you can imagine Danny was far from happy. Needless to say he is very interested to talk to you....

murmured voice

TC: I think at the moment he'd be willing to discuss anything. At the moment he's far from happy and you're the only person who can explain things.

murmured voice

TC: I'll let him know to expect your call.

The Consultant hangs up the phone and turns towards McGraws office.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:52 pm

Hobo is heading to ringside as he passes Trevor Swann in the corridor. He continues to walk passed before Swann shouts towards him...

TS: Well that's charming, a fluke win over the world champion and all of a sudden Hobo can't show respect to the greatest European Champion this company has seen...

Hobo turns round to face McGraw...

TS: Such disrespect, and from your own words no less!? What's the matter Hobo, realised you're just not Grand Slam material?

Hobo: I've realised that sometimes you need to the bigger picture Swann. You may think its a fluke win over Crime Lord but to me it's a taste of where I should be, what I'm capable off. It's made me more determined than ever to get that Grand Slam...

Swann chuckles to himself...

TS: Take the hint, Hobo. Explosion was your curtain call. Your chances, like your career have expired. You don't stand a chance against me. And even if you somehow go on the run of your life, McGraw won't sanction anything. Face it, the grand slam for you is over....

Hobo: I think your forgetting that McGraw doesn't carry that much weight around here..... You'll find that man standing behind you has a say...

*crowd pop*

Trevor Swann turns round to see Abe Abercorn stood smiling. He nods at Hobo before looking Swann up and down...

AA: Strange attire for a European Champion.... Lacks a bit of green. Still thought I should introduce myself seeing as Danny doesn't seem to want to do the honours. Though, this Grand Slam business about who gets a shot and when should be clarified. See, Hobo is right, the days of McGraw putting matches on at his disposal are over for the foreseeable future. And last time I checked Trevor Swann wasn't appointed by the board as Co-GM. So why don't you let me worry about who does and doesn't get the shots....

Swann stares at Abercorn as Hobo stands smirking. Swann turns his attention back to Hobo....

TS: Fine. I'm not worried, last week was nothing but luck. You won't be so fortunate this week.

Swann walks off leaving Hobo and Abe together....

Hobo: Welcome back, Abe.

Hobo turns and heads out to ringside .

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:55 pm

Match 4
Kenji Hidari & Dopant Zero v Hobo, Blade & Dragon

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown...

MW: 6 man tag team action up next here for you, and for the first time since they joined 6WF, we see all three members of Team Japan competing together.

RJ: They proved a very potent force over in 6CW, despite never capturing the tag team titles and they will be a big threat to the 3 men on the opposition team.

MW: Which sees Hobo teaming up with the current tag champs, Yarmouth Blade and Dragon.

RJ: It will be tough for those three, they won’t have the same understanding possessed by Team Japan.

“Jpop drop” blasts out through the speakers followed by “One and only” as Dragon and Yarmouth Blade run out onto the ramp in unison. They hold up the tag team titles, Blade and Dragon then stride to the ring tagging the fans hands. They wait at the bottom of the ramp, they then applaud as “Don’t fear the reaper” hits and the crowd erupt for the arrival of Hobo! The fan favourite sprints onto the rampway, he salutes the fans before walking to the ring tagging their hands before high five-ing Blade and Dragon. They slide into the ring.

RJ: Certainly a team full of crowd-pleasers here.

“Shook ones” plays out and the crowd descend into boo as Tsukasa Yagurama and Kenzaki Nogami step out onto the ramp, they are staring down Blade and Dragon in the ring as “The Essence” hits and Kenji Hidari strolls out, he nods at his two partners in crime before walking down to the ring. They step in and look across at the opposition.

MW: Three fantastic wrestlers with contrasting styles, it’s no wonder they work together so well.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Yarmouth Blade and Kenji Hidari. The two former 6CW stars lock-up, Hidari drives Blade back against the ropes. Blade fires back with a couple of big uppercuts that knock Hidari back, Blade then runs in Hidari going for a clothesline but he counters with a dropkick to the knee. Hidari follows that up with a Tornado Kick, he makes the cover.

Ref: 1.........2.....Kick out!

Hidari lifts up Blade, he whips him out across the ring and then goes for a belly to belly suplex which is blocked by Blade. He counters with an inverted atomic drop and this time the running clothesline connects. It’s Blade’s turn to hook the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Blade gets to his feet, Hidari is up quickly and Blade hits a headbutt, Hidari stumbles back into the corner. Blade runs in going for a big splash but Hidari side-steps, Blade crashes into the turnbuckle. Kenji then runs in and connects with a leaping double knee to the face, Blade falls to the mat.

RJ: Hidari with a strong start here, showing no ill effects from the Hardcore Hell match.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Hidari doesn’t wait for Blade to rise immediately going to work with a couple of knees down into the face. He then lifts up Blade and throws him down with a big belly to belly suplex. Hidari then tags in Kenzaki Nogami, Hidari puts Blade in the corner and then Nogami hits a running kick to the face, Nogami goes to the outside...

MW: Springboard missile dropkick! Nogami is lethal with his feet, they’re so quick.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Blade rolls up to his feet, Nogami goes for a Capoeira Kick but Blade manages to duck underneath, he then nails a snap powerslam on Nogami. Nogami rolls up, Blade whips him across the ring and then runs off the opposite ropes, nailing a huge shoulder block.

Blade tags in Dragon, both men go to adjacent top ropes. Blade flies off nailing a swanton bomb, which Dragon follows up with a double leg drop across the chest.

RJ: Great double team there from our tag team champions!

Nogami gets to his feet, Dragon nails him with a spinning kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Dragon rolls to his feet, he allows Nogami to rise before whipping him across the ring and nailing a dropkick on the rebound. Nogami rolls up and Dragon high knee. Cover.

Dragon hauls up Nogami, he whips him out across the ring and floors him with a huge spear. Dragon then fires in a series of stiff punches until Nogami forces him away, Dragon lines up for a superkick on Nogami but he ducks then nailing a tornado kick!

MW: Amazing counter!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Nogami lifts up Dragon in an armbar but Dragon counters with an armdrag. Nogami rolls to the corner, Dragon rolls in but Nogami hits a pele kick, he then tags Yagurama. Dragon runs in at Yagurama who nails him with a huge spinebuster.

Dragon rolls to his feet, Yagurama hits a powerslam followed by a moonsault from Nogami.

RJ: Double team into play once more!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Dragon forces the shoulder up, Yagurama lifts him up and whips him across the ring and then hits a wheelbarrow suplex. Yagurama goes to the corner, hitting a springboard imploding splash. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

MW: Yagurama is so powerful!

Yagurama waits for Dragon to rise, he then connects with an avalanche belly to belly suplex. Dragon rises to his feet, Yagurama hits a Japanese Thunder bomb! Cover.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Dragon barely kicks out, Yagurama lifts him up and goes for a German suplex, Dragon blocks then counters with a bulldog. A double hot tag arrives, Hidari and Hobo run in. Hidari ducks a clothesline from Hobo, he then counters with a Brainbuster.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Hidari lifts Hobo up, he then nails an Island Driver. Hidari goes to the top rope, he hits a leaping double reverse elbow drop!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

MW: Team Japan have been dominant in this match!

Kenji returns to the top rope, he sets up for an epic moonsault but Hobo manages to roll away. The crowd pop as he kips to his feet, he hits the down n out combo on Kenji followed by a running neckbreaker.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Hidari kicks out, Hobo waits for him to rise before hitting a leaping back elbow. Hidari stumbles up, Hobo hits a flapjack dropping Hidari face-first across the top rope. He stumbles back into the soft shoe shuffle!

Hobo lifts up Hidari, double arm DDT...RUNNING SPLASH!

Ref: 1..................2.................Nogami breaks the pin!

Nogami breaks the pin, Dragon runs in and throws Nogami over the top rope, Yagurama follows up but Dragon pulls down the top rope. Blade steps in...

MW: Double flying senton!

All 4 men roll away, then start brawling amongst each other. Back in the ring, Hobo is waiting for Hidari to rise...

RJ: HOBO CUDDLE!

Ref: 1...................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Hobo gets the win as the tag team rivalry continues.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 3:56 pm

Uryu is in his locker room recovering from his match. He reaches down into his bag and pulls out his phone to show a voicemail. He smiles to himself, he dials his voicemail and plays it on speaker…

Clarissa: Hey huni, just saw your match, you were amazing. Hurry home, I miss you.

Uryu grins and goes to dial Clarissa before hesitating, he looks up at the wall where a poster for Destiny hangs. He stares at the picture of Cassius Zhi, his eyes beginning to fill with rage. He looks at his phone again before placing it in his bag. He grabs his water bottle and stands to his feet….

Uryu: You may think I’m a quitter, Cassius. But I did what I had to do. And at Destiny, I’m going to prove you wrong. Get that title shot, and give Clarissa the sweetest revenge possible.

Uryu heads out of the locker room towards the gym as the camera focuses on Uryu’s phone…

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:01 pm

*The crowd boo as Mike Hill is shown in the backstage area, he is swaggering down the corner but with a firm look on his face.

Mike Hill:McGraw? McGraw?! Where the hell are you Danny?

*Hill continues walking, he sees Killer...

Mike Hill:Have you seen McGraw? The man can't keep hiding away from me, keep showing me this disrespect.

Killer:Killer hasn't seen McGraw.

*Hill stares angrily at Killer before walking off, he is greeted by Abe Abercorn.

Abercorn:You can't find Danny, but will I do Mike?

Mike Hill:Abe, it's great to see you again! And maybe you will be a bit more receptive towards me, instead of being blatantly disrespectful like Danny has been. You know that I am one of the best wrestlers in the world Abe, that I can go with any of the guys around here.

Abercorn:I do know that Mike...

Mike Hill:Well then you'll be willing to make an offer more worthy of my ability?

Abercorn:You didn't let me finish Mike, I know what you can do out there, you're talented. But I don't like egotists Mike, I don't like you walking around like you own this place. Now I'm very willing to sign you to this company, but finance is beyond my control.

Maybe if you acted with a bit more respect towards the wrestlers already in this company, you'd have more people knocking on McGraw's door to sign you up.

*Abe strides off, leaving Hill seething.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:03 pm

Match 5
Lukas Takeo & Logan Kincade v Chaos & James McManus v Blue Dragon & Nay Bother

RJ: The 2nd of 3 tag consecutive tag team matches this evening, and this one promises to be another intriguing contest.

MW: Only one real team in this match, but it’s more the individual rivalries that you have to consider in this one.

RJ: Blue Dragon, Nay Bother and Logan Kincade have all been embroiled in a feud over the Hardcore Title.

MW: Then you add into the mix Kincade’s tag partner for tonight, Lucas Takeo, who interfered in the Hardcore Hell match and laid out all of the competitors.

RJ: And then last week the uncontrollable Takeo took out James McManus when he wasn’t even in his match whilst Chaos watched on.

“Sad but true” roars out through the speakers and the crowd are split in their reaction for the arrival of James McManus. He waits as “It’s an omen” followed by “Granite” play out and Chaos strides out. He walks down the ramp, pacing past McManus who follows behind looking angrily at Chaos.

RJ: The only real team in this match and yet they have been at each other’s throats for a long time now.

Next out through the speakers is “I fought the law” and the crowd cheer loudly for the arrival of Nay Bother, he runs out onto the ramp and salutes the fans. His music is quickly followed by “Before I forget” and Blue Dragon strides out onto the ramp. He nods at Nay and the two walk to the ring tagging the fans hands.

MW: They have seemingly settled their differences, but if I was Nay I wouldn’t be trusting Blue Dragon, our supposed hardcore hero.

“From Yesterday” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Takeo walks slowly out onto the ramp, his head bowed and towel draped over it. He proceeds slowly down to the ring before stepping under the bottom rope.

Finally, "DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED" Plays out over the speakers, as the guitars hit red and blue pyros explode as Logan walks out onto the top of the ramp, he walks with purpose down to the ring, up the steps and enters the ring through the ropes. He then holds aloft his Hardcore title.

MW: What a team these two will make!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off and it is Chaos who begins the match with Blue Dragon, two former world champions lining up. Blue Dragon uses his strength to force Chaos back, Chaos fires back with a couple of kicks to the side. BD keels over and Chaos runs the ropes connecting with a flying bulldog.

Blue Dragon stumbles to his feet, Chaos places him into a side headlock but Blue Dragon counters by whipping Chaos out across the ring, he then connects with a huge boot to the skull and Chaos crashes into the mat. Blue Dragon makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Blue Dragon hauls Chaos to his feet, only to slam him back into the canvas. He lifts him up again and hits a 2nd scoop slam. Chaos rolls into the corner, BD lifts him up. He flicks the middle finger at Kincade before hitting a big punch to the head on Chaos, he falls out of the corner straight into a vicious clothesline.

RJ: Two former world champions, but Blue Dragon is the man dominating here.

Blue Dragon lifts up Chaos, he sets up for the death note but Chaos manages to roll down the back. He then chopblocks Blue Dragon down to one knee, before hitting a series of vicious kicks to the head. Blue Dragon slumps down and Chaos makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Chaos waits for Blue Dragon to rise before then throwing him into the corner, he follows up with a shining wizard. Blue Dragon falls into the mat, Chaos heads up to the top rope...

RJ: Spinal Tap!

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

MW: Kincade and Takeo looking on frustrated at the moment, they want to get into this match.

Chaos drags Blue Dragon to the corner where the tag is made to James McManus. Chaos hits a running dropkick on BD who slumps down, McManus follows this up with a running knee to the side of the head. McManus makes the cover after dragging Blue Dragon away from the corner.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

McManus waits for Blue Dragon to rise, he then nails a hard knee into the stomach. McManus follows this up with a snap suplex, he re-tags Chaos who runs the ropes nailing a lionsault. Cover.

RJ: For two people who don’t like each other, Chaos and McManus are working tremendously well as a team here.

MW: I think they realise that the difference in power between them and the other 4 in this match means they have to work together.

Again the quick tag is made to McManus, he steps in and throws Blue Dragon down with a German suplex. Blue Dragon gets to his feet, McManus goes for a powerslam, Blue Dragon blocks and then counters with a huge powerslam of his own.

Both men are down in the middle of the ring, McManus rolls towards Chaos and manages to tag, but Blue Dragon is dragged to the corner by Takeo who tags himself in. Kincade is watching on, smiling across at Nay. Chaos runs in at Takeo and catches him off guard with a dropkick to the knee.

Chaos goes to the corner with Takeo in a front facelock and attempts a Tornado DDT but Takeo throws him away with ease. Chaos stumbles to his feet and Takeo floors him with a big clothesline. He makes the cover.

Takeo rises to his feet, he waits for Chaos to get to his feet before placing him into a sleeper hold. Chaos manages to fight back to the corner and rakes the eyes of Takeo, he goes to the top rope but again Takeo just flings him down to the mat with ease.

MW: The power of this man is scary.

Chaos rolls up and runs towards Takeo who hits a Snake Eyes. Takeo then nails a big splash, Chaos falls to the mat. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

Takeo lifts up Chaos, he sets up for a powerbomb but again Chaos rakes the eyes, he drops down and stumbles back, making the tag to the nearest person who happens to be Nay Bother. Takeo stares down Chaos before tagging in Logan.

The two rivals step into the ring with BD watching on. Kincade takes Nay out with a boot to the stomach, he then pummels down on the back of Nay who forces Kincade back to the corner. Blue Dragon attempts to tag in but Kincade swings his elbow back knocking BD off the apron.

Nay hits a couple of shoulder thrusts but Logan manages to side-step one, Nay turns around out of the corner and Kincade hits him with a big DDT.

MW: Ever since he “snapped” Logan has been fantastic, one of the best Hardcore champions I can remember.

Ref: 1........2.......Kick out!

Nay powers, Logan lifts him to his feet and then hits a couple of hard European Uppercuts backing Nay against the ropes. He then whips Nay across the ring and on the rebound connects with a running crossbody. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Logan rises to his feet, he goes to the top rope and sets up for a flying crossbody but Nay catches him, he then connects with a backbreaker. Logan falls back into the corner, Nay nails a shining wizard followed up with a bulldog. Cover.

Nay lifts up Logan, he then nails a suplex. He follows that up with another suplex, then another suplex. Logan rolls to his feet, Nay hits him with a backbreaker followed up with a swinging neckbreaker.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Nay gets to his feet, he lines up a superkick on Logan who ducks underneath and then counters with a huge clothesline! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..................Chaos breaks the pinfall!

MW: Chaos keeping his team in it...

RJ: And now Takeo is in!

Takeo steps into the ring, he lifts Chaos away from Logan and sets up for a chokeslam. Unlike last week when Chaos didn’t help him, McManus steps in and hits a couple of punches to the back of Takeo. He turns around and grabs McManus by the neck before throwing him out over the top rope.

Chaos attempts to roll under the bottom rope but Takeo drags him back, shaking his head. He lifts Chaos high into the air...CHOKESLAM!

RJ: What the hell was that for damn it?

MW: What a chokeslam! That is Chaos, a former world champion and one of our biggest stars, yet Takeo just man-handled him.

Takeo nonchalantly steps out of the ring, past McManus and Chaos. In the middle of the ring, Logan sets up for the Rough Justice but Nay elbows out, Logan runs at him...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1...................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Nay just pinned Logan Kincade, wow what a win!

Nay picks up the Hardcore Title as the ref brings it in, he holds up and stares down at Blue Dragon in the process.

RJ: What a great match that was, now time for a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:04 pm

Cassius arrives at the arena, forcefully pushing the door open and barging through with his bag slung over his shoulder. He makes his way down the corridor, ignoring various backstage crew members he passes, all of whom shirk away, attempting to avoid his attention. Miss Jessica is stood in her locker room doorway, looking impatiently at a visiting Diablo. She sees Cassius approaching, and she hastily tidies her hair and rests her back against the doorframe seductively.

Diablo : So… what do you say? I’ve got a tin of lychees, I’ve got Return to Oz on DVD… it’s going to be one hell of a night!

Miss Jessica : Oh hey Cassy! CASSY!

Miss Jessica ignores Diablo and tries to get Cassius’ attention, but Zhi walks straight past his former mentor and manager, seeming not even to notice either of them as he stares at his path straight ahead. But as he turns a corner in the corridor he is stopped in his tracks by Abe Abercorn standing in front of him. Cassius smiles to himself sinisterly, stopping but anxiously twitching his legs on the spot, and clenching and unclenching his fists, as if attempting to restrain any physical outburst.

AA : Good evening Cassius.

Cassius doesn’t respond, but to grin maniacally, still looking full of nervous energy.

AA : I am glad I was able to find you before your competition tonight Zhi as I wanted to put your mind at ease, and assure you that on my return to 6WF, I have no intention of rekindling any disagreements you and I have had in the past. As I alluded to in my address earlier this week, all that has gone in the past is forgotten about. I am not here to serve any interest of my own, only to serve the interests of 6WF talent, 6WF employees, and most importantly, the 6WF fans. But I must reiterate that it is only through mutual understanding that we can all serve those interests Cassius. This is why I need your word that you too can forget the misunderstandings of the past and co-operate with my direction, to make this a safer place for all.

It has since been proven that I was never the orchestrator of whatever conspiracy theory you believe relieved you of your TAW World Heavyweight Title, Cassius. And I am here to give you my word, that I will not be the orchestrator of any such conspiracy theory against you today.

You have my word Cassius, a Gentleman’s bond, now all I need is yours; that you will cease to endanger the safety of your fellow professionals.

Abe Abercorn holds out his hand to Cassius, which Zhi stares down at, grinning but twitching with continued restrained malevolence. Abe is stoic in his gesture as Cassius unshoulders his bag, and drops it to the floor. He leans down and unzips the bag.

RJ : What is Cassius doing?

Cassius carefully takes out a wooden marionette, and holds it up in front of Abe’s face. Abercorn is unmoved.

RJ : That’s… That’s that Cassius Zhi marionette that Clarke James used to push Cassius over the edge last year! Where the hell did he get that from?

Cassius holds the puppet up by its control bar, and turns it to face himself. Cassius looks from the puppet, to Abercorn, and back again, slyly grinning.

AA : Cassius?

Cassius clenches his hand once more, closing his eyes momentarily, and taking a deep inhale of breath, before finally letting his rage go. Cassius grabs hold of the wires connected to the mannequin and angrily yanks them from their control bar. One or two remain attached and Cassius tears them away with even more force then allows the doll to drop ungracefully to the concrete floor with a thud.

Cassius and Abe both look down at the twisted marionette, then slowly both look back up at each other. Cassius looks down at Abe’s still extended hand, and forcefully places the detached control bar into it. Cassius looks back up at Abe and laughs, before picking his bag back up and barging his way past the new Co-GM.

Abercorn is left watching Cassius walk away, with the severed control bar in his hand.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

*The screen splits down the middle, it shows JJ Johnson in one locker-room with Brandi and in the other The Saint is shown sat watching a monitor.

JJ hugs Brandi and she then leaves, looking back at JJ pleadingly. She closes the door and JJ takes his hooded top from inside his locker and puts it on.

The camera switches to Saint who is doing some stretching. He then goes to the punch bag and starts pummeling it.

RJ:Both of these men are looking pumped up and it's not long until we see these two square off!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:08 pm

Match 6
Crime Lord/Vortex vs Cassius Zhi/TGA

The scene returns to ringside as the lights black out and smoke begins to billow from behind the curtain. The crowd in the arena are making a lot of noise as “Just close your eyes” rips through the airwaves and then TGA strides through the plume of smoke before him.

RJ:You look at the card tonight and there was not a match with bigger star power than this one….not even the main event…

MW:I agree….the main event is going to be huge, but this match is in equal measure for certain…..two former world champions, the current Freeweight Champion and the reigning 6WF World Champion……it does not get bigger than that…

RJ:As if that wasn’t enough…..three of these guys will also be involved in the main event at Destiny in three weeks time…..a triple threat match for the 6WF Title…..Cassius Zhi…..Crime Lord….and this man, TGA…

TGA stands on the stage and breathes in the crowd’s reaction before raising his arms in the air, causing pyros to erupt behind him. The longest reigning world champion then begins to march down towards the ring as the fans reach over the barricade to lay their hands upon him.

RJ:It was almost two and a half months ago now that TGA made his long awaited return to 6WF television……instantaneously opening up an age old feud with former ally, Crime Lord, and heading straight for the top of the mountain once more….

MW:But as good as TGA once was……questions are now being asked, does he still have what it takes?.He has had two attempts now at usurping Crime Lord and on both occasions he has failed to do so…

RJ:I cannot argue that fact….TGA will get one more chance to prove he still has “it” in three weeks at Destiny, you have to believe that if he fails to get the job done again, he’s going right to the back of the queue….

TGA removes his vest and flexes his pectoral muscles before rolling into the ring and climbing up onto the turnbuckle. The crowd all around him are chanting his name before “They Say” creeps out, and TGA forcefully turns his head around to face the entranceway.

RJ:Without a shadow of a doubt the most talked about man in 6WF right now…

MW:Cassius Zhi is back in his old, menacing glory and that only means that bad things are set to happen…

RJ:Cassius’ mentality has completely changed in the last month or so….ever since he accused Uryu of costing him the world championship we have seen the real nature of Zhi…

MW:The shockwave to Clarissa…..the barbaric beating of Uryu in the “I Quit” match…..Cassius is back to his most evil best and that is an alarming prospect for the whole of the 6WF roster…

RJ:Last week, we saw Cassius attempt to distract both Crime Lord and TGA during their matchups….we saw all three men collide in that mass brawl during the main event…..thus leading to Danny McGraw’s announcement involving the triple threat at Destiny…

MW:It’s still three weeks away though RJ, so much could happen before then…

RJ:It absolutely could….and how interesting it will be to see whether Cassius and TGA can actually co-exist here tonight…

Cassius slowly walks out onto the stage. There is a cold and unattached look in his eyes as he gazes at the scene in front of him. He tilts his neck from one side to the other before slowly meandering down to the base of the ring. TGA is standing in the centre, glaring down at his “partner” and Cassius returns the look, with the trace of a smirk across his lips.

MW:I cannot help but think that an explosion is imminent….no way can we have all these men in this one match and keep a controlled manner…

Cassius pulls himself up onto the apron and perches there for a moment, eyeing TGA through the middle rope, before finally climbing in. The crowd watch with anticipation as both men circle one another, as though preparing for a one on one confrontation…

RJ:Although it may seem like it, this is not a singles match….TGA and Cassius are supposed to be tag team partners, their opponents will be very excited about the uneasiness between Zhi and Teej…

MW:Yes they will..

“Breathe” howls out to a crescendo of boos from the 6WF faithful as the 6WF Freeweight Champion, Vortex is lead to the ring by his manager, The Consultant. Vortex gets up in the faces of the small children in the front row as The Consultant smiles and leads his charge into battle..

RJ:One of the most physically imposing men in 6WF history is our reigning Freeweight Champion….310 pounds….he’s a wrecking machine Michael, no two ways about it…

MW:Yes he is….Vortex, with the guidance of The Consultant, has been so dominant in recent weeks….I think over time he will become a big game player in 6WF….

RJ:He won’t have a bigger chance to prove himself than right here tonight…mixing in very prestigious company…

MW:And he is not intimidated one iota…

The Consultant gives Vortex a few last minute instructions and then takes ahold of the Freeweight Championship for safe keeping. Vortex looks back over his shoulder as green pyros explode from the stage and then he climbs up the steel steps to face his opponents.

RJ:Vortex may not be fazed by the challenge in front of him, but that does not mean it would be wise to underestimate it…..Cassius really wants to hurt people right now, and TGA is never more happier than when he is kicking some a55….

MW:This has all the ingredients of a classic…

Vortex is about to step through the ropes when Cassius takes a step forward, a venomous look in his eyes. The Freeweight Champion hesitates slightly and keeps himself on the opposite side of the ropes as “Rain Wizard” screams out to the loudest boos of the evening so far.

RJ:They boo, and they have every right to boo….but this man right here, he is the best….no two ways about it….

MW:Who can argue?......a six month championship reign near enough……three time world champion…..three time hardcore champion…….Crime Lord has literally dominated the top end of the division for months upon months now…..he’s faced pretty much every challenge and blown them away…

RJ:He went 60 minutes in “Time Attack” without losing a decision……he defeated the entire roster to retain his championship….Crime Lord is the definition of “dominant”…….but every dog has its day, and you have to wonder how much longer can Crime Lord’s day last?

MW:I honestly don’t know….you could day that Cassius and TGA pose a massive threat at Destiny, which they do…but Crime Lord already defeated them both at Against the Wall……..this guy has proven time and time again that he should not be underestimated…

RJ:I don’t think anyone will ever underestimate Crime Lord ever again after this run……say what you want but you cannot doubt his credentials….he has done it all and seems to thrive on defying the odds….

Crime Lord stands with a smug look on his face as he raises the 6WF Championship into the air and fireworks explode from behind him. He then slowly but surely moves down the rampway and closes in on the ring. Cassius’ eyes are alight with malice and TGA is focused with pure hatred. The world champion takes his time to circle the ring and then clambers onto the apron, opposite from Vortex. The two champions exchange a glance before stepping into the ring on Crime Lord’s command.

MW:Just look at this array of talent…….you cannot make this up….we are practically giving away a pay per view calibre match on free to air tv…..that is 6WF folks……this is the depth in talent that we have…

The referee in charge of the action does all he can to keep all four superstars away from one another. TGA and Crime Lord are trash talking one another as Cassius lounges in the corner with an amused expression on his face. The Consultant is giving advice to Vortex from the outside.

RJ:If Vortex can keep his composure, stay out of the issues between the three other men, he could be the dark horse in this match…..you do not take your eyes off a guy like him…

MW:Correct….Cassius/TGA and Crime are all focused on one another, this is a great opportunity for Vortex…

There is some discussion between Crime Lord and Vortex, which leads to the world champion taking control for his team in the early going. Things don’t run so smoothly in the opposite corner as TGA tells Cassius he is starting, but Zhi refuses to leave the ring…

RJ:Trouble in paradise already….

TGA is shaking his head as Cassius just continues to rest against the ropes, finally leading to Teej shrugging his shoulders and climbing out onto the apron. Cassius pushes himself off the ropes and faces Crime Lord in the centre of the ring…

MW:Finally we are ready to get underway….Cassius Zhi and the 6WF World Champion, Crime Lord…..a mouth-watering prospect…

The crowd are on the edge of their seats as Cassius just continues to stare at the champion as Crime Lord keeps his guard high. There is a moment of brief pause before Crime Lord gets up close to Cassius…

Crime Lord:What the hell is your problem Zhi?

Cassius twitches slightly with a smile and then pushes Crime Lord backwards and attempts to stun with the jumping roundhouse kick…

RJ:DRAGON’S FURY!

MW:Whoah Cassius trying to finish this early…..

Crime Lord ducks underneath the kick and lands a heavy blow to the stomach of Cassius before unloading punches that send Zhi back to the ropes.He grabs Zhi by the head and crashes fierce forearm drives into his nose before whipping him across the ring…

RJ:Crime Lord seems a little unnerved by Cassius’ antics…

MW: Understandably so…….

Cassius hits the ropes and comes back, straight into a back elbow from Crime Lord that takes him to the mat. Zhi gets back up and Crime Lord lands with hard clubs across the back before sending his opponent into the corner and following in…

RJ:Strong, hard knees right there…

Cassius drives knees into the front of Crime Lord’s face before lifting himself onto the second rope. Crime Lord staggers for a moment and then looks up as Cassius leaps from high and lands a martial arts kick to the side of the world champion’s head……………………….1……………………………2………………….shoulder up from Crime Lord.

MW:Very interesting start from both men here….

RJ:No feeling out process….they are looking to land some bombs…

Cassius rolls back up onto his feet and he flexes his biceps as he walks around Crime Lord. The crowd seem to sense the growing anger inside side as his opponent gets closer to a vertical base…

MW:SHOCKWAVE!

Crime Lord dodges the palm strike and then rushes Cassius back to the corner, driving all the wind out of him with sickening shoulder thrusts. He grabs Cassius by the arm and sends him across to the opposite corner with a crash before meeting him back in the centre with a thunderous clothesline…

RJ:Crime Lord always looking for a way to re-invent himself, better himself….even when he is on the ropes, he is always looking for a way back…

Crime Lord stomps down on Cassius’ back and neck before reaching over and making the tag to Vortex. Crime Lord drags Zhi up and lifts him into an inverted atomic drop that staggers Cassius back into the corner before Vortex follows in and lands with a huge splash……..

MW:The size of this guy is enough to cause anyone problems…

Vortex grabs Cassius’ right arm and pulls him out of the corner and knocks him down with his shoulder. The Freeweight Champion then lifts himself onto the second rope and jumps off with a kneedrop to Zhi’s forehead…………………..1……………………………..2…………………..shoulder up.

RJ:I would really like to see Vortex challenged, taken to the next level by somebody….then we can see just how good this guy can be…

MW:He impressed during that feud with Uryu….but I agree, a big challenge for his championship may bring out the best in the big man…

Vortex ushers Cassius back up and immediately scoops him up into a tight bearhug. Cassius’ body is squeezed with serious pressure as he struggles to find his breath….

RJ:Not a great position for Cassius right now…

Cassius is looking over at TGA, who glares back, and then he places his fingers towards the eyes of Vortex and manages to land with a solid headbutt to the face, releasing the hold. Vortex staggers off balance as Cassius sucks it in and then lands with hard kicks to the legs of the big man and a beautiful dropkick to the chest, sending Vortex crashing back to the corner.

MW:Cassius is not interested in making a tag to TGA…

RJ:Not a wise move..

Cassius gets back to his feet and chases in, landing with diving double knees to the chest of Vortex. He then beckons the big man out of the corner and lands two hard kicks to the ribs and a spinning heel kick that finally takes the Freeweight Champion off his feet………………………1………………………..2…………..powerout from Vortex!

MW:Not enough by a long shot…

Cassius gets up with a glint in his eye and seems to be priming himself for the “Dragon’s Fury” kick when TGA slaps him across the back, forcing a tag to take place. Zhi looks infuriated as his partner steps past him and begins to land with fierce punches to the head of Vortex…

RJ:TGA forcing his way into this match….and he will not be intimidated by Vortex’s size because his main attribute is his strength…..

MW:You think TGA can power Vortex?

RJ:Yes I do…

TGA slams his knee into Vortex’s stomach and attempts to whip him into the corner, only for Vortex to reverse and send Teej crashing into the turnbuckle. The masked champion lets out a roar and then runs in for a bodysplash, only for TGA to step aside and send Vortex into a crash…

MW:TGA has the pace advantage too….oh my…

RJ:What did I tell you…

Vortex staggers back out of the corner and TGA demonstrates his power by lifting the big man into a huge spinebuster…………………….1…………………………….2……………………kickout from Vortex.TGA is straight back on the offense and he drags Vortex up by the head and then underhooks both of his arms…

MW:ANGEL WINGS!

TGA spins Vortex around and then drills him with the double armed facebuster………………………1………………………..2…………………………shoulder up. The crowd are showing their support for Teej as he gets back to his feet and pounds his chest…

RJ:TGA sending a message here to both of his Destiny opponents….dominating the current Freeweight Champion…

TGA waits for Vortex to stand back up and then kicks him in the stomach and places his head between his legs. Crime Lord watches intently as Teej gives the signal…

RJ:He’s thinking Angel Bomb…

MW:There is no way…

The crowd boo as The Consultant jumps up onto the apron for the distraction, only for TGA to push Vortex aside and big boot the manager clean in the face and causing him to drop down to the floor in a slump. TGA trash talks Danny McGraw’s right hand man before turning back around…

RJ:TGA took his eye off the ball…

MW:V-X BOMB!

Vortex scoops TGA up onto his shoulders and looks for the TKO but TGA slides off the back and pushes Vortex against the ropes…

RJ:HELL AND BACK!

*Crowd pop

RJ:It’s all over…

TGA sends Vortex against the ropes and twirls him into the earth-shattering black hole slam on the comeback. He is just about to make the cover when Crime Lord rushes in from out of nowhere and lands the “Mafia Mowdown” knee punt to the temple…

RJ:Dammit that was a definite three count…

Cassius seems to be enjoying the collision in the ring, merely resting himself against the ringpost as the referee chastises Crime Lord. The world champion brims with glee as he stares down at TGA’s limp body and then leaves the ring…

MW:Well TGA looked as though he had the match won…but Crime Lord has certainly leveled the playing field once more…

TGA is holding the side of his face and he slips in his attempts to reach the ropes, his focus still in recovery mode. Vortex is shaking away the cobwebs as well, both men almost in a slow motion race to reach their feet. Finally, they meet in the centre and it’s TGA that lands with an overhand haymaker, only for Vortex to slow him right down with an uppercut to the body….

RJ:That could crack a rib…

TGA doubles up, winded, and Vortex takes advantage with a headbutt that floors the former world champion. Vortex then waits for TGA to stand back up and dodges a right hand before lifting his foe into a stalling atomic drop and following up with an impressive full nelson slam……………………1……………………..2……………..TGA kicks out.

MW:Vortex starting to find a niche in this match….

RJ:You allow the man to get a foothold and he will take it…such a dangerous opponent…..

Vortex gets back up and drops three consecutive elbows to the chest of TGA before making the tag to Crime Lord, who seems to beam with enjoyment. He gets in and drops down to one knee, whispering insults to TGA as his rival struggles to stand up…

MW:Crime Lord is really enjoying this…

RJ:He might want to concentrate on keeping TGA in this downed position instead of just mocking him…

TGA grabs out at Crime Lord and seizes him by the throat before landing a hard punch with his free hand. Crime Lord staggers back to the ropes as TGA crawls up, only for the world champion to quickly come back with a hard kick to the face of TGA….

MW:Crime Lord is the world champion…he takes scrapes and bumps, but he always comes out on top…..winning has become a habit for him…

Crime Lord stands over TGA and then climbs onto his chest with both feet, driving all his bodyweight down into his rival. TGA shouts in pain as Crime Lord continues to apply the pressure and then jumps into the air, twisting his body slightly so he ends up landing a legdrop across the throat……………………1………………………2…………..TGA kicks out!

RJ:This rivalry began in January 2009….I will never forget it….TGA, the longest reigning world champion, was defeated by Crime Lord at Betrayal….the formation of the Crime Syndicate took place on that night and ushered in a new era for 6WF….

MW:TGA has waited almost four years for his revenge….

Crime Lord pulls TGA up and attempts to lift him into a suplex, but TGA locks his legs to the ground. Crime Lord attempts again but again Teej refuses to budge…..the world champion attempts for a third time but instead TGA spins out and lifts Crime Lord onto his shoulders...

RJ:SILENT DEATH!

TGA looks to land the GTS but Crime Lord catches his knee and spins him into a dragon screw before bridging over into a pinning combo……………………….1…………………………..2………….TGA bridges back out with immense strength.

MW:That is incredible…

TGA twists out and kicks Crime Lord in the stomach, attempting to lift him for a powerbomb but Crime Lord counters with a swipe of the legs and then slingshots TGA into the turnbuckle…..Teej’s head collides with the ringpost and he staggers back…

RJ:GERMAN!

Crime Lord lands the german suplex into a bridge………………………1…………………………..2…………………..shoulder up. They get back to their feet and Crime Lord kicks TGA in the stomach before scooping him onto his shoulders….

MW:LOCK N…

TGA scrambles free and pushes Crime Lord towards the ropes, allowing Cassius to land a hard roundhouse kick that knocks the world champion backwards…

RJ:Cassius inadvertently helping his own partner out…..GERMAN!

Crime Lord staggers back into a big german from TGA, who keeps his hands locked and pulls his bitter rival back to a vertical base…

MW:Seconds…..I think TGA wants the hatrick…

RJ:I think your right……AND HE GOT IT!

TGA expresses his power once again for all to see as he drills Crime Lord into the mat with the third successive german suplex…
…1
……………2
………………….Vortex pulls TGA under the bottom rope!

RJ:Vortex saving the say right there…

Vortex attempts to land a heavy right hand on TGA but the Godsent One ducks it and then german suplex Vortex straight into the steel steps…..BOOM!

MW:I think they heard that in Row Z…..amazing…

Vortex is crumpled up in a heap on the outside as Cassius takes it upon himself to climb into the ring. He begins to creep around Crime Lord, whilst whispering to himself all the while…

RJ:Cassius is not the legal man right now….but he is stalking the world champion as though he has some intentions…

MW:Cassius always has intentions…

Crime Lord slowly begins to get back to his feet as Cassius’ eyes are brimming with malevolence. The champion reaches his feet and he stumbles around into the waiting attack of Zhi…

RJ:DRAGON’S…

Crime Lord ducks underneath the roundhouse kick again and scoops Cassius up onto his shoulders in one swift movement…

MW:LOCK N…

TGA is back in the ring and he pulls Cassius off the “Lock N Load” before the execution point. Crime Lord turns around and looks for a hard right hand but TGA ducks underneath it and runs off the ropes, returning with a flying lariat takedown. He then gets up and seizes Crime Lord by the head….

RJ:ANGEL…

The crowd are stunned as Cassius pulls Crime Lord down off of TGA’s shoulders and tosses the world champion through the middle rope to the apron. TGA turns around and realises what is happening…

MW:I don’t think that is going to go down well…

RJ:I don’t understand Cassius’ mindset here….TGA saved him from taking a Lock N Load, and now he is costing his own team the match…

TGA is seething with anger and he shoves Cassius in the chest, only for Zhi to return the compliment. The referee is trying to calm the situation as it teeters on the edge of ignition…

MW:This is about to blow…

Cassius and TGA both have their fists drawn for a brawl as Crime Lord begins to scale the turnbuckle for an attack. Both men turn at the same time and they grab the world champion before dragging him down into a double front slam onto the mat…

RJ:Momentary teamwork…

Crime Lord gets back up, holding his back, and TGA floors him with a running clothesline. The champ gets to his feet again and this time Cassius wipes him out with a solid dropkick to the face. The fans are cheering as Crime Lord gets back to his feet for a third time and TGA kicks him in the stomach….

MW:Cassius heading for the turnbuckle…

RJ:We could actually be looking at a double team move…

TGA seems to be setting up for the “Angel Bomb” as Cassius reaches the top rope. Vortex is back up on the apron and he swipes Cassius’ legs, dropping him into a crotched position, before climbing into the ring…

MW:Vortex back up…looking to crash the party……

TGA flips Crime Lord onto his shoulders at the same moment that Vortex runs at him and lands a crushing spear, causing Crime Lord to drop onto of Teej……………………1………………………..2………………………TGA just gets his shoulder up.

RJ:Vortex almost causing the ending of this match…

Cassius is still stuck on the top rope as Vortex walks over to him and lashes hard chops to the exposed chest,causing Cassius to fall backwards onto the apron and down onto the hard floor. Crime Lord and TGA are getting back to their feet in the centre of the ring….

MW:Could be about to get interesting…

Crime Lord looks for a belly to belly suplex but TGA counters with a hard headbutt to the face and then scoops Crime Lord onto his shoulders, landing with the GTS……………………….1…………………………..2………………shoulder up from Crime Lord.

RJ:TGA all alone at this moment in time…you have to wonder if he has a lot left in the tank….

TGA gets back to his feet and rocks Crime Lord with right hands as he stands before looking for an irish whip. Crime Lord reverses and sends TGA off the ropes, only for TGA to return with a solid kick to the face as Crime Lord attempted a backbody drop….

MW:TGA was not falling for that trick….

Crime Lord stumbles and then attempts to rush forwards for a clothesline but TGA ducks it and scoops him up into a torture rack position…

RJ:Calls this the “backstabber”…

TGA spins Crime Lord around into a sitout slam……………………1…………………………..2………….Crime Lord just pops his shoulder off the canvass. TGA bangs his hand into the mat as he gets back up and then he pulls Crime Lord up by the head….

MW:Piledriver time….

Crime Lord rushes TGA back into the corner and scores with heavy shoulder thrusts. He lands three in a row before TGA crashes a knee into the head of Crime Lord on the fourth attempt….the world champion staggers back as TGA lifts himself onto the second rope and then jumps off with a solid shoulder thrust takedown…..

RJ:TGA building some momentum now….

Crime Lord is at sixes and sevens as he gets to his feet once more and TGA scoops him up onto his shoulders….

MW:TGA wants the “Lock n Load”….

Crime Lord scrambles off back at the last moment and then spins TGA around, kicking him in the stomach and flipping him into the air…

RJ:ANGEL BOMB!

TGA drives his fists down into the forehead of Crime Lord and then jumps out the back. He quickly runs off the ropes, only for Vortex to clobber him around the back of the head….

MW:Vortex once again impacting….CROSSFACE!

RJ:This could spell danger now…

TGA stumbles forwards and tries to protect himself with a wild clothesline, only for Crime Lord to scout it and take him down into a crossface. The crowd are booing as TGA yells in pain but refuses to give in…

MW:Crime Lord is dangerous in every single department……he could make TGA submit right here….

RJ:Can you imagine that…

TGA tries to pull himself towards the ropes as Crime Lord wrenches right back on his head and neck, applying substantial pressure on all appendages in question. Vortex is nodding his head in satisfaction from the apron as The Consultant is back on his feet on the outside….

MW:You can tell that Vortex and The Consultant are enjoying this….watching TGA suffer…

RJ:It has been a very impressive performance from Vortex thus far….he has had a big say in how things are panning out….

TGA reaches out once again but finds the ropes just too far away. He shakes his head at the referee’s questioning but his position is not improving in the slightest. Crime Lord’s face is red with the energy he is exerting but Teej is defiant in his stance…

MW:TGA has to be in a heap of pain right now…

RJ:But his own will, desire and heart will not allow him to give up…

Crime Lord tugs right back on the head once more and TGA’s hand shakes but he still refuses to throw in the towel. The Consultant is aiming jibes at TGA from the outside as the Godsent Athlete edges closer to the ropes and reaches out again…

MW:He’s still too far away….

TGA’s face is slowly changing from red to a light shade of purple. There does not appear to be anywhere for him to go, as he futilely reaches out for the bottom rope once again……

RJ:That rope is going to allude him no matter what he tries….

MW:I think he may aswell give up now…..

*Crowd pop

RJ:WOW!

MW:Didn’t think we would see that….

Cassius is back up on the outside, and he pushes the bottom rope forwards so that Teej is able to wrap his clenched fist around it, causing a rope break to be called. The crowd are applauding as Cassius slowly ambles back to his corner and pulls himself onto the apron…

RJ:I don’t for a minute believe that Cassius had TGA’s best interests at heart there….I just don’t think he has finished in this match…

MW:You could be right…but nevertheless this match is continuing….

Crime Lord shakes his head at the ropebreak but finally agrees on the count of four. He gets back to his feet and pulls TGA by the legs back into the centre of the ring and then tries to lock the submission in once again….

RJ:TGA won’t get lucky a second time…

TGA scratches and claws with all he has left to prevent the submission. He throws solid elbows and punches into the face of Crime Lord before rolling out ontop of his opponent and they scramble back to their feet. Crime Lord is first to react with a solid kick to the gut and looks for a DDT but TGA swings out and counters with an impressive overhead throw…

MW:TGA needed that….

RJ:You bet he did….but even more than that he needs a tag……

TGA and Crime Lord are both spent on the canvass as they crawl to make the attempted tag to their respective partners. Cassius is hanging over the top rope in a bored manner as Vortex seems to be chomping at the bit to get back involved in the fray….

MW:TGA and Crime Lord both need this tag…..they need to get out of there and let Cassius and Vortex sort this out….

RJ:But who will make the tag first….who is fresher?

TGA and Crime Lord close in on the tag and they seem to make it in unison. Cassius leaps over the top rope as Vortex climbs in and attempts to storm on his foe. Zhi ducks a running clothesline and he lashes at Vortex’ chest with hard knife edge chops, ripping the flesh until it turns red raw….

MW:Cassius is going to work now…

Vortex slows the momentum with a big knee to the stomach and an uppercut that knocks Cassius backwards.He then grabs Zhi and whips him into the corner before attempting to follow in. Cassius spins around the ropes (ala Kofi Kingston) and kicks Vortex in the head, knocking the Freeweight Champion back towards the centre as Zhi goes high….

RJ:Cassius taking a risk….PAID OFF!

Cassius perches for a matter of seconds before jumping off and taking Vortex down with a spinning back elbow. He contemplates a cover but instead pulls Vortex up and tries to lift him into a pumphandle slam……….

MW:There is no way….

Vortex stands his ground, blocking the pumphandle, and eventually sits down into an inverted jawbreaker that staggers Cassius. Vortex gets back to his feet as Cassius runs at him…

RJ:WHAT A SAMOAN DROP…

The Consultant punches the air with joy as Vortex flattens Cassius with the samoan drop………………..1………………………………2………………….Cassius just gets his shoulder up. Vortex gets back to his feet and he crashes two big elbow drops into the chest of Zhi before pulling his opponent into the corner…

MW:Vortex is on the rampage here….

RJ:Such an impressive display…..and this will definitely finish it…

MW:That’s an almost 400 pound man…..BANZAI!

Vortex dumps Cassius on the mat below the turnbuckle and then scales the ropes. He looks out to the crowd as he bounces up and down before diving off backwards into the sickening banzai drop….

RJ:That would have crushes Zhi’s lungs….

Cassius is just able to roll away at the last minute, causing Vortex to land hard on his posterior. Zhi then gets back to his feet in haste and stretches his neck as though it is causing him pain…

MW:Cassius may have seen enough…..DRAGON’S FURY!

RJ:For-get a-bout it……

The crowd are stunned silent as Cassius nails the jumping roundhouse kick to the side of Vortex’s head and leaves him unconscious on the canvass….he smiles sinisterly before dropping into the cover…
….1
………………2
………………………….3!

RJ:Over….

The crowd look on as The Consultant grabs Vortex’s foot at the very last moment and places it on the bottom rope. The referee stops the pinfall before the completion point and makes Cassius aware of the infringement….

MW:Referee did not see The Consultant place Vortex’s foot on the ropes…

RJ:Which is a good job because he would be out of here….

MW:But I think Cassius might suspect foul play….

Cassius looks at the referee, then at the foot on the ropes before swiveling his head to face The Consultant. The manager seems to gulp with inevitability as Cassius grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself to the outside of the ring…

RJ:Right now this is the last man you want to make angry…

MW:Better get your running boots on…

Cassius tilts his head from side to side, as though enjoying The Consultant’s fear and then strikes forwards in the blink of an eye…

RJ:SHOCK…

The shockwave is seconds away from landing as The Consultant dives over the security railing into the crowd. Cassius watches him with hungry eyes before shaking his head and turning back to the ring. He rolls under the bottom rope and beckons for Vortex to stand up….

MW:Cassius is now going to send a message to The Consultant as well as everyone else….”Do not cross me”….

RJ:I think everyone already got that memo…..

Vortex stumbles back to his feet and is just about to eat the “shockwave” when Crime Lord slaps him across the back for the blind tag…

MW:World champ back in the mix…

Cassius barely has time to adjust his footing as Crime Lord kicks him in the stomach and punches him back to the centre.Cassius rallies back with blows of his own before Crime Lord slams a ferocious knee into the stomach and twists Zhi’s arms….

RJ:CUSTODY!

Cassius pushes Crime Lord into the corner, blocking the killswitch, and then runs in and lands a shining wizard. He pulls Crime Lord out of the corner and flips him up….

MW:PUMPHANDLE….

Crime Lord drops off the back of Cassius and pushes him forwards, straight into another samoan drop from Vortex…..

RJ:Vortex shouldn’t even be in the ring….

MW:TGA MADE THE BLIND TAG!

The referee calls that TGA slapped Zhi’s back before the samoan drop took place. Crime Lord is unawares as TGA dives over the top rope and takes him out with a clothesline.

RJ:TGA back in the driver’s seat……

Vortex picks Cassius up and lifts him onto his shoulders for a V-X bomb but Cassius scrambles off the back and looks for a “shockwave” but Vortex ducks it and clotheslines Cassius over the top rope…

MW:It’s chaos out there now…

Cassius goes over the top but lands on his feet on the outside. The Consultant is just clambering back over the barrier as Cassius spins on his heel…

RJ:DRAGON’S FURY!

The crowd cheer as Cassius spinning roundhouse kick’s The Consultant straight in the temple, causing him to slump unconscious whilst halfway over the barrier. Vortex clambers from the ring to assist his manager…

MW:This could be about to get nasty…

In the ring, TGA drags Crime Lord up and looks to flip him into the “Angel Bomb” but Crime Lord counters with a backdrop and then runs off the ropes….

RJ:MAFIA MOWDOWN!

TGA dodges the running knee and in one motion he takes Crime Lord down by the legs and attempts to flip him over onto his stomach….

MW: HEAVEN’S GATE!

Crime Lord spins and shakes before eventually kicking TGA in the chest and sending him flying across the canvass. On the outside, Cassius and Vortex meet head on and the big man lifts Zhi up and runs him backwards, slamming him into the ringpost. He then pulls Cassius forwards by the right arm and onto his shoulders….

RJ:Cassius in big trouble now…

In the ring, TGA and Crime Lord scramble back to their feet and they both run at one another, TGA taking a sidestep at the last moment….

RJ:HELL AND…

MW:LOCK N LOAD!

RJ:SHOCKWAVE!

…2
……………..3!

Ding ding ding

MW:Wow…..

The crowd are stunned as Cassius battles off the back of Vortex and takes down the Freeweight Champion with the “shockwave” at precisely the same moment that Crime Lord drills TGA with the “Lock n Load”. Crime Lord looks up expecting Cassius’ interference but Zhi merely smiles at him from the outside as the three count is completed….

RJ:Crime Lord picks up the victory in one hell of a match….but what is the big picture here?....Cassius let Crime Lord pin TGA, he did not prevent that from happening…..why?

MW:More mindgames is my guess…..Cassius wants Crime Lord to know he is in full control…he could have stopped that count at any time if he wanted to, but he chose to let it go…..Crime Lord knows that Cassius let him win and that will not sit well…

RJ:This is all adding to what promises to be one hell of a battle come Destiny…..Cassius Zhi is placing TGA and Crime Lord on the edge of their seats…..nobody knows what is going to happen next…

MW:Right now it seems like Cassius is the puppet master…and Crime Lord/TGA they are his subjects….pawns in his game…..

RJ:And as you say, that will not sit well with either of those men….Crime Lord is so desperate to keep ahold of his championship….TGA so determined to regain his lost treasure….but standing before them is one of the most complex, unorthodox and unpredictable superstars in 6WF history…

Cassius looks at the slumped bodies of The Consultant and Vortex before fixing his attention back to the champion. Crime Lord is back up on his feet, wearing the scars of battle, and he is handed his world title but never takes his eyes of Zhi on the outside. The animosity between both men is terrifying.

MW:Give credit to Vortex…..a rookie by the standards of the other three….he was tremendous in this match…

RJ:Yes he was…he controlled spells of this match, contained Cassius for long periods….but down the stretch his inexperience told….no shame in that…..there will not be a better learning curve for him than that match here tonight….

MW:I think The Consultant may have learnt a thing or two aswell…

RJ:Yeah, stay the hell away from Cassius Zhi…

MW:I think that is fast becoming a warning for the whole of the 6WF roster…

RJ:A warning that will reverberate far and wide……but be that as it may, it is Crime Lord with his hand raised in victory once more….something we are so accustomed to seeing in 6WF…….Cassius may have the slight edge right now, but when it comes to the big leagues and the title bouts, Crime Lord has the edge on everyone…

MW:Yes he does……..the question now is, how does TGA respond to tonight’s event?

RJ:He is the longest reigning world champion in our history…hall of famer……he will bounce back and before we get to Destiny I would wager that you are going to see exactly why so many are tipping him to leave as the new 6Wf Champion…

Cassius continues to perch against the security railings with a dark smile on his face as Crime Lord falls through the ropes into the aisleway and leaves with the 6WF Title pressed close to his chest. TGA is just coming around and he clings to the ropes, looking out with revulsion at the maniacal smirk etched across Cassius’ features.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:08 pm

Danny McGraw is shown walking through the backstage area, his face glum and moody as he turns the corner towards the exit, he sees Abe Abercorn heading the other way and rolls his eyes as he continues to walk on…

AA: Leaving early, Danny? I would’ve expected you to see our first show together out to its conclusion?

McGraw stops and looks blankly at Abe…

AA: Come now, you’re only making it hard on yourself. At some point you will realise that you’ve brought all this on yourself.

McGraw shakes his head and wanders off towards the exit…

AA: I’ll let you off today, Danny. We can pick this up tomorrow…

Abe laughs and walks off as McGraw reaches the exit. McGraw stops in his tracks as his phone begins to ring. He pulls it out of his pocket and answers…

DM: Hello?

Murmured voice

DM: So you finally decided to call me. First things first, bumhole, who the hell are you?

McGraw’s eyes light up with surprise….

DM: Yes, I remember you, but what I don’t understand is how you came across this information and why?

Murmured voice

DM: Listen, you know me and you know full well I don’t like to be screwed over so you better not be messing me around…

Murmured voice

DM: Fine, but before I agree to anything, tell me how you came across this information….

Murmured voice

DM: Deal, 10pm, next Friday. Now answer my question…..

Murmured voice

McGraws eyes light up with rage as he moves the phone from his ear. He places the phone in his pocket and looks around….

DM: Son of a bitch…..

McGraw’s rage continues and he bashes the door open before heading towards his waiting car.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 07 Sep 2012, 4:10 pm

Main Event

Saint vs JJ Johnson

Winner gets number 30 spot in Gold Rush, Loser gets number 1

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, live from the Birmingham Bowl, where it is now time for your MAIN EVENT!

MW: What a contest this promises to be RJ, with so much riding on it for both men as well. The prize for the winner of this match is that they will get to enter the Gold Rush Battle Royal at Number 30 whilst their opponent will be the first entrant.

RJ: We know both of the competitors harbour ambitions of once again rising to the very top of the tree by winning the 6WF Title, but there is more that on the line tonight.

MW: These two have been at loggerheads for fourth months, well that’s their most recent feud but in reality this rivalry was born when they first started teaming together in the ASC. Both were destined for the top, but that meant they had to meet somewhere along the line they’d have to meet.

RJ: And that is here, tonight they discover who the bigger man, the better man is. They are tied at 2-2 after four contests from the last four Pay Per Views, tonight JJ Johnson and The Saint finish this thing off.

“Monster” roars out through the speakers and the crowd inside the Birmingham Bowl descend into huge boos as The Saint strides out onto the rampway. He stares out into the masses taking in their hostility before walking slowly, methodically down to the ring. He steps in to the ring and then stares up the ramp, waiting.

MW: The Saint has built up a very impressive list of victories over the past year or so, but this is the one he really wants. He knows winning this will really cement his legacy.

RJ: 3 time world champion, Grand Slam Champion yet it comes down to this. A battle between two men, it is more about proving it to themselves than anyone else.

“Remember the name” hits and the crowd erupt as a spotlight shines on the top of the rampway, JJ Johnson has his back to the crowd. He pirouettes on the spot, lifts off his hood and pyro’s go off around him. He then runs down the rampway, slapping hands with the fans. He slides under the bottom rope, whips off his top and throws it to the crowd. He then stares across at The Saint.

RJ: Earlier in the year JJ Johnson went on a huge run of defeats, it really looked like he lost his mojo, that he was past it.

MW: A talk with his long-time friend and mentor Marlo Green really snapped JJ back into action, and over the past two months he has returned to the man everyone knows, Mr 6WF. Johnson is undoubtedly a big-game player, but so is The Saint. That is what makes this match so great, they are so similar, no-one will be able to call this.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and the atmosphere inside the Birmingham Bowl is electric as JJ and Saint go in for the lock-up after they have circled the ring, attempting to psyche each other out. Saint drives JJ back slightly but the crowd cheer as Johnson responds, forcing Saint backwards. JJ continues to drive but is left exposed, allowing Saint to drive a big right into the stomach. Johnson keels over and Saint hits a clubbing blow across the back with JJ falling to the mat.

The Saint then stomps down on the head of JJ, he rolls towards the ropes. The Saint lifts him up on the apron, setting up for a Spike DDT but JJ shoves him away. Saint turns around and JJ springboards off the top rope going for a clothesline but The Saint dodges, Johnson lands on his feet. Both men spin around and are face to face.

They stare each other down before suddenly exploding into an all-out fist fight.

MW: And already this match has exploded into life, this is not going to be one for the faint hearted folks.

RJ: This is an all-out brawl between two men who represent polar opposites, between two men who used to be best friends but now despise each other.

The Saint uses his brute strength to knock JJ back with a couple of punches but Johnson retaliates using his speed to fire in a succession of quick blows that send Saint on the retreat. JJ sets up his trademark boxing combo, hitting two rights followed by a left, he then goes for the final big uppercut but Saint boots him in the stomach.

JJ keels over and The Saint shakes his head at Johnson with a smirk. He then hits the former world champion with an implant DDT and goes for the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.Kick out!

JJ kicks out forcefully, The Saint looks to slow the pace of the match down by placing JJ into a grounded full nelson but JJ spins his body to get out of the hold and both men are up to their feet. The Saint whips JJ out across the ring, he goes for a back body drop but JJ boots him in the face with Saint shooting back.

The Saint is backed up against the ropes and this time JJ’s trademark boxing combination is completed. JJ then drags The Saint forward and this time whips him out across the ring, on the rebound JJ nails a huge spinebuster! He leaps to his feet and performs the ASC salute over to the cheers of the crowd.

RJ: These fan are already getting into this match like it is a Born In Fire main event.

MW: This is a born in fire main event RJ in everything but the name, this match would sell-out arenas all around the world because fans knows they are in for a treat every time these two meet.

RJ: They are so even, and that is being shown in the start up to this match.

With The Saint on the canvas, Johnson goes to the 2nd rope and nails a diving elbow to the face. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Unlike The Saint, JJ looks to keep the pace of the match up by dragging The Saint onto his feet however The Saint is quick to hit back with a headbutt. JJ stumbles back and The Saint runs in for a clothesline but JJ counters with a drop toe hold. Saint hits the mat face-first and rises up angrily, he swings wildly for Johnson who ducks.

JJ nails a jawbreaker on The Saint, he then grabs him by the waist before throwing him out across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. JJ brings Saint away from the ropes before covering.

RJ: I think JJ Johnson is probably the only man who can fling The Saint around with ease like that.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

The Saint drives the shoulder up off the mat, JJ quickly goes back on the offensive with a couple of swift elbows down onto the chest of The Saint who rolls towards the ropes to pull himself up. JJ runs at him but Saint counters by flap-jacking JJ throat first across the top rope.

JJ stumbles forward away from the ropes and The Saint hits him with a huge Gorilla Press Slam! The Saint gets to his feet and drops a leg down across the throat of JJ before covering.

MW: Likewise I think The Saint is the only man I’ve seen manhandle Johnson!

The Saint rises to his feet and stomps away viciously on the head and throat of Johnson. He then places him into a sleeper hold, JJ is quickly onto his feet and floats around the back setting up for a belly to back suplex which The Saint counters with snapmare.

The Saint then runs off the ropes hitting a big knee to the head on Johnson. JJ somewhat unwisely gets to his feet and is easy pickings for The Saint as he flings Johnson to the mat with a German Suplex, which he bridges into the cover.

The Saint places JJ into a grounded abdominal stretch, driving a couple of knees into the back for good measure.

RJ: And finally this match reaches a bit of a lull.

MW: I can’t see that it will last long RJ!

The Saint slowly brings JJ up to a vertical base, he then sets up for a pumphandle slam. He lifts JJ into the air but on the way down Johnson counters with an arm drag on The Saint. Saint rolls up to his feet and JJ nails a high-angled dropkick on The Saint sending him toppling into the ropes.

JJ walks over to The Saint, he then whips him out across the ring and connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound. JJ drags Saint nearer the corner before heading up to the top rope...

RJ: Twisting Leg Drop!

MW: High risk and high reward on this occasion for JJ!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

The Saint kicks out, JJ goes on the attack by putting Saint in a rear chinlock and then smashing elbows into the side of the head. Saint fights to a vertical base and goes for a Northern Lights suplex but JJ manages to land on his feet. The Saint stumbles around still groggy from the chinlock and JJ nails a pele kick on his former tag partner!

The Saint stumbles around the ring, JJ boots him in the stomach and then runs off the ropes...

RJ: Scissors Kick!

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

The Saint again kicks out, JJ brings The Saint to his feet and boots him in the stomach, he nails a powerbomb!

RJ: What power from JJ...

MW: Not a second JJ, you won’t do it!

JJ goes for the double powerbomb but The Saint is too strong and fights out of the hold. As if to show his own strength, Saint boots JJ in the gut and then hits him with a big powerbomb for good measure!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

The Saint stands over JJ, waiting for him to rise. When he does so, The Saint throws him to the mat with a suplex. JJ rolls to the corner and pulls himself up using the ropes, Saint runs in nailing a stinger splash! JJ slumps down and The Saint immediately proceeds to stomp away viciously on the head of JJ.

The crowd are booing loudly and the ref starts a 5 count which Saint just about breaks before being disqualified. JJ stumbles out of the corner and Saint hits a big boot to the skull, cover.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

The Saint stands over JJ, waiting for him to rise. He performs the ASC salute mocking JJ, he then boots him in the stomach and lifts JJ onto his shoulders...

RJ: The Saint going for JJ’s own move, the VIP Experience...

MW: Counter...RKO!

RJ: Blocked by Saint...SPEAR!

The Saint spears JJ into the mat after shoving him away from the RKO position. The Saint hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

The Saint immediately goes up to the top rope, he waits for JJ to rise before attempting a crossbody...JJ rolls through...

MW: ANKLE LOCK!

RJ: Johnson’s got the ankle lock synched in!

JJ counters the crossbody by rolling through, he then grabs the right ankle of The Saint and puts him into an ankle lock. JJ twists the ankle viciously, putting his right boot across the knee to further the force and strain of the submission hold.

The crowd are chanting wildly for Johnson as he does so, but The Saint manages to find some energy and crawl towards the bottom rope and grab it. JJ is unperturbed, Saint rolls up to his feet unsteadily and JJ hits an emerald fusion. He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

MW: A move that won him the world title!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

The Saint barely kicks out, again JJ looks for a submission hold this time putting Saint into a full nelson. The Saint slowly gets to his feet, JJ goes for a Dragon Suplex but The Saint spins out of the predicament...

MW: RKO! RKO! RKO!

Ref: 1..............2...................Kick out!

RJ: He kicked out! JJ kicked out!

The Saint gets to his feet in amazement but then gets back on the offence, setting up for the Divine Destroyer which JJ counters by fighting his way out...

MW: ACCESS ALL AREAS!

Ref: 1..............2....................Kcik out!

RJ: THE SAINT KICKS OUT!

JJ gets to his feet in disbelief, he then hauls up Saint who pokes him in the eye. Saint sets up for The Saint’s Row, JJ drops down the front...

RJ: FADE TO BLACK!

Ref: 1.........................2.................................3!

MW: He’s got it! JJ WINS! JJ WINS!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*JJ is up to his feet in celebration and is saluting the crowd, the ref walks towards JJ. The Saint slides his right foot under the bottom rope, the ref goes to raise JJ’s hand but then sees The Saint’s boot under the bottom rope.

RJ: No ref, that was after the pin!

MW: What’s happening?

JJ Johnson is still celebrating in the ring as the ref signals the time-keeper for the match to be restarted. The Saint gets to his feet slowly, JJ turns around from celebrating and is levelled by an RKO!

Ref: 1........................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: The Saint wins! He is number 30 in the gold rush!

MW: Controversey here, but The Saint doesn’t care, his chances of winning the battle have just sky-rocketed whilst he has also ended this feud on top.

RJ: What a match folks!

MW: Be sure to tune in next week folks!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down