The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown - Friday 14th Sepetmber

+14
Good Golly I'm Olly
Bull
Cable
Dave.
Uryu Ishida
Bentyf1
Blade
Teej
CJB
JJJohnson
Crimey
MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch
TwisT
Beer
18 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 14th Sepetmber Empty 6WF Lockdown - Friday 14th Sepetmber

Post by Beer Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:52 am

Match 1
Andreas Demios v Javiér Grace v Andre Licentia

Match 2
Blade v Kenzaki Nogami

Match 3
Mr Kenty & Uryu Ishida v Trevor Swann & Vortex

Match 4
Dragon v Tsukasa Yagamura

Match 5
Lukas Takeo v James McManus w/Chaos

Match 6
Hobo v Chris Patricks v Kenji Hidari

Match 7
Number 1 Contenders Match for the 6WF Hardcore Title
Blue Dragon v Nay Bother
*Logan on Commentary

Main Event
JJ Johnson & TGA v Cassius Zhi & Crime Lord v The Saint & Logan Kincade

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 14th Sepetmber Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - Friday 14th Sepetmber

Post by TwisT Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:44 am

"Money" hits on the arena speakers and The Consultant strides down the ramp. The crowd boo him and chant Abe Abercorn's name. He tries to ignore them, but his face tells a different story. He manages to get to the ring and grab a microphone from the announcer. He stares round at the crowd who are still booing him, and his face changes to one of disgust. It takes him a good few moments before the audience quieten down and allow him to speak.

The Consultant: I don't know why I am addressing you people. You don't deserve to be in the presence of The Consultancy's champions. But unfortunately that is what is going to happen this Friday. I am sure our European Champion will have his say tonight, but until then, please welcome to the ring the new dominant force in 6WF. His credentials are unparalleled. His power without equal. His destiny unfulfilled. The 6WF Free Weight Champion. The Dark Matter in this federation...........Vortex!!!!!!!!

"Breathe" sounds out loudly and the familiar sight of green smoke bellowing out from the top of the ramp appears. Vortex appears at the top of the aisle with his cloak on and his head hidden behind a hood. Suddenly he jerks his head back and lifts the Free Weight title above his head as green pyros go off behind him in a giant "V" shape followed by them going in the opposite direction to make an "X".

He strides down the aisle, carrying the Free Weight title over his shoulder and growling at the fans as he passes. He gets to the ring and slowly climbs in. Stopping by The Consultants side, he taps him on the shoulder a few times and then takes the microphone away from him. He hands the Free Weight title to The Consultant and then replaces the hood over his head. The arena goes dark and a spotlight falls down on Vortex in the centre of the ring. He then begins to speak.

Vortex: Opportunity. That is the one word I would use to describe the upcoming tag match I am to take part in. My opponents might well feel it is a chance to make names for themselves. To take on and defeat two champions of this federation. To conquer us, and then move on to bigger things. However, it isn't their opportunity, but mine. And one I aim to take with both hands.

He looks around at the crowd, and The Consultant can be seen nodding his head in the corner.

Vortex: My last match proved to me that patience is indeed a virtue. And right now, my light is not ready to shine on the upper echelon of 6WF. The powers that be have decreed that I move down. I start again. And......they are correct. I have always said that I can wait, watch and then act when the time is right. And I am afraid you people will have to kill time before you get the privilege to see me become the great beacon that this federation needs.

He looks at The Consultant and points aggressively to him.

Vortex: And so.....it is time to rectify unfinished business.

He continues to be bathed in the spotlight. He stares up at the light before continuing.

Vortex: Do you remember this light Mr Kenty? It is the light that follows you around. When you are ready to tell us who you are, the light shines around you. It becomes you. But, since you arrived in 6WF, the light has dimmed. It is not shining with the confidence that you portrayed from the start. Maybe that light misjudged you? Maybe you not the central attraction that you try and make us believe? Maybe the light is not listening to your promises anymore? Because it doesn't trust you to fulfil them. Why do you continue to not live up to your high expectations Mr Kenty? Why is it, that night after night you tell these people one thing, but then do the exact opposite?

Vortex looks deep into the camera.

Vortex: Tell me Mr Kenty.....why is it you start by looking up at the light? But lately, always seem to staring up at it at the end? With your shoulders firmly placed down onto the mat.

He looks up at the light once more.

Vortex: The light is my friend Mr Kenty. So is the dark. I move in and out of them seamlessly, without trouble, declarations or broken promises. It trusts me. It works with me. And that is why, Mr Kenty, you should try and go back to the dark. Back to obscurity. Back to 6CW. Because that is the only way you will not only stay truthful to the lights, but also get to see your name in them once more......

The Consultant is seen clapping in the background as the crowd boo, but this time without much conviction.

Vortex: Which brings me to another 6WF contradiction. Uryu is seen, by many, as the guiding light in this company. Someone who is loyal. Is courageous. Is a knight in shining armour to many. Someone who knows right from wrong. And stays on the correct path. Uryu......I pity you. Not for the life choices you have made. Not even because you are seen as a saviour. An angel. I pity you because you are a fraud.

The crowd boo and chant Uryu's name. Vortex angrily looks about before speaking again.

Vortex: You may boo, but who got the best out of Uryu? You made him turn his back on being a redeemer? It was only after I got into not only your head, but that of your battered girlfriend, that we actually saw the real Uryu. The dark Uryu. You forget I was there when you destroyed The Consultants office! You forget that I saw the look on your face when you threw my manager into a glass cabinet! You forget I saw the angry, evil, unnatural look in your eyes when we brawled through the corridors. You were not a saviour then! You were not someone that the children in this crowd could look up to!

He walks to the camera, now out of the spotlight, so that his face his hard to make out. He begins to speak again; quietly but violently

Vortex: You had murderous eyes Uryu. I have not forgotten those eyes. Just as these people have not forgotten our battle. We gave everything for one reason and one reason only. For the total destruction of the other. The battle was won by you that day, but our war is not finished. I want you to come back with me. Stand by my side yet again in total acceptance of the dark. Acceptance that you are not what people think you are. The darkness needs to come out of you once more. It needs to flow through your veins and spring from your fists. It brings the best out of you.....admit it Uryu. Be true to who you really are. Admit it!

He spits these last few words out before composing himself and returning to the spotlight.

Vortex: Or maybe.....maybe you can't go back. Maybe you are scared. You knew I brought out the worst in you. And now you fear going back. You fear what atrocities you could accomplish if you were pushed into that again. I want to see it Uryu. I want to know that there is someone else out there who can snap at a moments notice. You, for all their assertions of being on the side of good, love and normality.....that really you want to embrace the evil, hatred and freakish again. What do I have to do Uryu? What will make you turn? Do I have to get your dear Clarissa involved, only recently returning from her accident. Is she due another one, this time by my hands?

The Consultant walks over to Vortex and places his hand on Vortex's shoulder.

Vortex: Time is short. I know this. And I am sure that people have responses to my words. But let me leave you all with this. The Dark Matter flows within these walls. It will watch. It will learn. And then it will strike. Speak on people. Speak on. I will..............be...................listening.

"Breathe" comes on the speakers again. Vortex and The Consultant leave the ring and head up the ramp. Vortex walks through first, being handed the Free Weight title before he goes. Then The Consultant turns round, and does a mock bow to the crowd. He smirks as the audience boos and then exits himself through the curtain.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 14th Sepetmber Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - Friday 14th Sepetmber

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:54 pm

A cameraman catches up with Cassius Zhi backstage. He is pacing a darkened corridor and stroking the back of his head, mumbling something to himself about strings. The cameraman’s foot bumps into a crate, and the screech upon the concrete floor prompts Cassius to twitch his head and look over his shoulder, catching sight of the camera. Zhi fixes the cameraman with a piercing stare, and then a sadistic smile.

Cassius : Leave it.

The cameraman edges backwards away from Cassius who has now turned himself to be front-on to the camera, and looks ready to pounce.

Cassius : I said…. LEAVE IT!

Cassius throws his arms backwards, his palms pressed together and primed to deliver a Shockwave, and the camera instantly drops to the floor. The clumsy slapping of the cameraman’s feet running away echoes around the claustrophobic corridor, growing fainter as Cassius slowly walks towards the discarded camera. He bends down to pick it up, and holds it out in front of him.

Cassius : You know... I'd come down here for some peaceful time-out. I'd come down here for a moment's reflection. Because something has been bothering me since last week, 6WF. Something has got inside my head, and it's been rattling around, keeping me awake at night, and penetrating my every thought, and I just needed to figure something out for myself. But seeing as you so rudely interrupted that alone time, seeing as you are all so addicted to me that you have to seek me out whenever I am out of view, then we can do this in public. Because I need to know something from someone. I need to know something... and it's not from Abe Abercorn... or TGA... or Vortex.. or... or...actually forget the procrastination; tell me... are you still finding me boring, Crime Lord?

Cassius’ sly smirk allows a brief laugh to escape

Cassius : Because... No… just no... you can’t possibly be finding this boring, Crime Lord. That's impossible! This volatile atmosphere, this unpredictable squall that surrounds us – surely you cannot really be finding this boring Crime Lord? I've been thinking about what you said, and I don’t believe you Crime Lord. I think you’re a liar, Crime Lord. I think you’re a liar to yourself. I think, Crime Lord, that you are denying that you are actually enjoying all this… that you finding this all rather exciting, denying it through fear of admitting that you are no longer in control.

I've thought about it, and I know that now, Crime Lord. And whilst I can’t deny that I am having immense pleasure of my own, I really do find myself envious of you Crime Lord. And not because of that 6WF World Heavyweight Championship on your shoulder… because that Crime Lord, is something that I know I will be in possession of soon enough, I am comfortable with that. No, Crime Lord, I am envious of you because of something I will never get to experience. I am envious because I will never find myself in the tumultuous situation you find yourself in right now. I will never stand as you do so now, in the eye of such a ferocious storm. I, Crime Lord, will never experience the thrill, of giving myself up to that storm, giving myself up to the unpredictable, giving myself up… to a fate I cannot control.

Cassius seethes and exhales as if imagining pleasure

Cassius : Oh Crime Lord. There really is no need to lie to me, or yourself. The first step towards freedom is admitting that you have a problem. And I saw the confusion etched on your face at the end of our tag match last week on Lockdown. I saw the bewilderment in your eyes as I allowed you to take that victory. I watched you Crime Lord… I watched your face turn sour, as that usual sweet taste of the three count passed your lips and it quickly turned bitter. Bitter because I HAD ALLOWED YOU TO WIN! So lost… so confused…. So helpless, Crime Lord!

How can you possibly be bored of this Crime Lord? Huh? Everytime you step into the ring you don’t know when your match will end, you don’t know how it will end, you don’t even know why it will end… all that you know is that I WILL END IT! I WILL DECIDE WHEN! HOW! WHY!

THAT'S EXCITING, ISN'T IT?

Isn't it?

Cassius rubs his head anxiously, his eyes growing wilder with a confused aggression

Cassius : It is! I know it is! You don’t want to admit it, Crime Lord, because you don’t want to admit, that for the first time in your whole career, things are not going according to your plan. For the first time in your career, Crime Lord, your design on 6WF has been altered. And we’re not just talking about a small diversion here… I have taken your plans Crime Lord, I have scribbled all over them, I’ve defaced them, I’ve drawn peni5es all over them - because I'm crazy, right? - I’ve torn those plans up and thrown them up into the air, and YOU Crime Lord, you’ve got about three weeks to put them all back together again or you will lose that 6WF World Heavyweight Title GUARANTEED… NOW TELL ME THAT’S NOT EXCITING, CRIME LORD! TELL ME THAT IS BORING!

Cassius bites his lip with excitement, then rolls his neck, cracking out some tension. Zhi takes a deep breath to compose himself.

Cassius : I promise you I will make this week exciting for you too Crime Lord. As your partner.

Cassius laughs sinisterly

Cassius : What could fill you with more uncertainty and more instability that that? What could be more unpredictable and exciting than having me as your partner Crime Lord? You have to admit that for the first time in your career, not knowing what is going to happen next to you, it must be… somewhat… arousing, no? So just give in to it Crime Lord. Just turn up on Friday, relax, and take the role of my submissive little bitch just like you have been for weeks Crime Lord, allow me to take control, and comply with my every whim, playing along with every game. Continue this week at Lockdown, and I guarantee that neither of us will be bored. And you will keep on coming back for more Crime Lord…. you will keep coming back for that feeling of intoxication… you will keep coming back for that liberating feeling of loss your self-control.

You will keep coming back, Crime Lord, you will keep coming back until you have lost that 6WF World Heavyweight Title! You will keep coming back until you have lost EVERYTHING… because you’re just another Cassius Zhi addict, Crime Lord.

Cassius stares down the lens of the camera, still grinning malevolently.

Cassius : As for our opponents this week. JJ Johnson… Saint… Kincade… …. and of course TGA. There is nothing that I have, or need to say to any of them. I shall allow them to do the talking for me. Because just like everybody else… just like every other addict in the audience… or on the payroll… EVERYONE is talking about Cassius Zhi.

So talk… addicts.

TALK!

Cassius drops the camera to the floor and walks away, talking to himself

Cassius : Boring? Do you find this boring? No... this can't be boring.

Maybe we need to do more?

No... This isn't boring.

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:31 am

(Jack Reynolds is backstage with a microphone in hand, he keeps checking his watch and looking around frantically. Eventually he sees something out of shot and looks relieved. He quickly turns to the camera man.)

JR- Come on.

(Jack walks with a fast pace around the corridor and Crime Lord can be seen with the world championship on his shoulder, about to light a cigar.)

JR- Crime Lord!

(The world champion looks up, a mixture of confusion and disgust on his face.)

CL- What do you want?

JR- Just hoping to catch a quick interview.

CL- Mhmm...and who do you work for? I only do interviews for 6WF.

(Crime Lord is about to walk off when Jack puts his hand on him to stop him.)

CL- Get your skinny, little hands off of me before I snap it off.

(Jack pulls away quickly.)

JR- It's just, I do work for 6WF, with the recent problems with Clarissa and the attacks 6WF signed me up to add more people to the backstage team.

CL- Right, and you're less of a damsel in distress than Clarissa then, I assume?

JR- Well yeah.

(Crime Lord looks him up and down.)

CL- I disagree, but go on, get on with this interview I don't have all day.

JR- Well, first of all, have you seen Cassius Zhi's latest rant directed at yourself?

CL- Of course I have.

JR- And your thoughts?

CL- My thoughts are that Cassius Zhi needs to get a grip, needs to regain hold of his thoughts because these pathetic ramblings are beginning to move from boring to just plain irritating.

JR- Speaking of 'boring', it was the main subject of Cassius' tirade, do you still believe he is boring?

CL- I think it speaks volumes for Cassius that he is so obsessed, so driven on not being boring. It's clear for everybody to see that the attention he once so craved from the fans of 6WF is no longer there so he is looking for another source of attention. He is looking to get attention from me, and I don't blame him. I'm the 6WF World Champion, I'm the greatest 6WF wrestler of all time. Cassius needs me to validate him, he wants to excite me and entertain me, he wants me to praise him and pat him on the head like a good dog because Cassius Zhi is a child, desperately hoping for "daddy's approval". For Cassius, "daddy" is lots of different people, it has been Diablo, it has been Zheng Zhi, it has been Miss Jessica, the fans and now...I'm "Daddy".

I don't want to be Jack, but at the same time I can completely understand why Cassius would choose me. He idolises me, as I am everything he wishes he was. I am dominant, respected, world champion....but the main difference between me and Cassius is that I am in control. This is why Cassius is so obsessed with control, because it's what separates me from him. Zhi sees it as the final stumbling block before he can become me, before he can reflect my success, my career, my championship reign.

JR- But he does, have control that is, doesn't he?

CL- Don't be ridiculous Jack, Cassius Zhi doesn't even have control of his own mind, so he certainly doesn't have control of me. No, that confused look on my face on Lockdown wasn't because I had "lost control" it was simply the confusion as to why Cassius Zhi hadn't stopped the pinfall. It was not a passing of control from me to him at all. I just couldn't understand why Cassius hadn't bothered to stop me...he gained nothing from not stopping me other than looking more mad than ever, I on the other hand can add yet another win to my growing record of victories. You see, at the time, I thought Cassius was simply confused, a lost little boy and didn't know what to do....the truth was entirely more pathetic.

The fact that Cassius Zhi has clung to the tiniest, minuscule victory of this pretence of control simply because he refused to stop me winning is laughable. The fact that Cassius Zhi believes that makes him this revolutionary rebel, creating a storm within 6WF is...hilarious. I will let Zhi cling to his small and insignificant victories in the same way that you might let a child cling to a toy that he should have grown out of....pity. I pity Cassius Zhi, I pity how far he has fallen to become a man who doesn't go for the jugular, doesn't go for the major victories but desperately claws and fights his way for the most stupid of claims to greatness.

JR- Are you a Cassius Zhi addict, Crime Lord?

CL- I am not addicted to Cassius Zhi, I have one addiction, and one addiction only. I am addicted to being world champion. This is no problem for me, because I have a healthy supply of my drug and I will continue to have a healthy supply for a long time yet. It is Cassius Zhi who is the addict, he is so addicted to attention, to being "special". That is why he doesn't me to think he is boring, because if he is boring, he's just like everybody else. But you're not Cassius, you're not like everybody else, you're even more boring because when somebody is so obvious in their attempts to be special, or to get attention, I only want to turn away, to switch you off, to pretend you're not there because it is mind-numbingly BORING!

Your attempts to make me fear you, your crazy accusations and conspiracies and your neck-twitching....I'm bored of them all. You are nothing any more Zhi, nothing more than a huge disappointment. I've wanted to come face to face, man to man, with you since you debuted in 6WF...I once respected you, but now the time has come. I see it is man to child with you, man to a petulant, pathetic, pitiful child....and it bores me.

That's all Jack, I'm sure you'll get other chances to interview me.

(Crime Lord walks away from Jack who is nodding in head, knowing he's got a good scoop.)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 pm

*JJ Johnson is sat backstage in the Birmingham Bowl. He is perched on a large production case and typing away on his phone when Brandi comes into the picture.She places a hand on his shoulder and kisses him on the cheek.

Brandi:More interview offers?

*JJ finishes up on his phone and looks up at his girlfriend

JJ:Yep….everyone wants to get a real good insight into the thoughts and feelings of everything that went down last week……

Brandi: What is there to say?.......you won the match, and if Danny McGraw or Abe Abercorn had any decency then they would sort this situation out….

*JJ smiles at Brandi and then stands up to kiss her on the forehead

JJ:Don’t worry yoself about it baby girl……I sure as hell ain’t. Because I could get down in the dumps bout what happened last week but then I would be giving in to temptation and revisiting a side of my persona that I really don’t wanna…..

Brandi:But JJ…..you won last week, you beat The Saint and you should be number 30 at Destiny….

JJ:But i’m not, and unfortunately that ain’t gone change……..because if I expected Danny McGraw, Abe Abercorn or anyone else in a position of power to do me a favour then I would be waiting a long goddamn time….to feel sorry for myself would be allowing this scenario to get the better of me and admit that I have been screwed over yet again…

Brandi:But you were…..and this was your big chance JJ, after everything we talked about it……..

JJ:And nothing has changed Brandi…..hey…

*She looks sad but JJ quickly lifts her face and kisses her

JJ:We all good…….it’s a blip, but the plan that we made….the outcomes and the determinations, they all still on the same track…….I know what I told you, and I know what I promised you, last week has changed nothing…

*Brandi looks deep into JJ’s eyes and then smiles

Brandi:I just don’t like to see all your hard work come to nothing…

JJ:And it won’t…..hell no it won’t……the hard work has barely even begun, but everyone knows I’m putting in mo’ man hours than anyone else in this business right now…..got the goals and the targets, ain’t slowing down and ain’t stopping until we got what we came for….

*Brandi snuggles in close to JJ and he kisses her on top of the head. Jack Reynolds then slowly edges into view. JJ whispers to Brandi.

JJ:And speaking of interviews….

*Brandi looks up and sees Jack Reynolds, who blushes nervously. Brandi kisses JJ again.

Brandi:I’ll leave you gentlemen to it….

*Jack smiles as Brandi moves out of the picture and JJ turns to face him.

JJ:Jack Reynolds….

Reynolds:Hi, JJ….

JJ:I seen yo work kid…..you pretty good…

Reynolds:Thank you….that means a lot…

JJ:You done some good interviews in yo time…but you ain’t never interviewed JJ Johnson before, have you?

Reynolds:No JJ…no I haven’t…

JJ:Then boy I guess this yo lucky day…..what you got for me Jack…

Reynolds:Obviously, we are still witnessing the fallout from Lockdown last week…..you and The Saint, an amazing final confrontation in the main event……everyone saw you get the three count…..Saint then putting his foot under the rope…..the referee re-starting the match and you walking straight into the RKO for the three count loss…..how does it make you feel to know you had earned the number 30 spot in the Gold Rush Battle Royale, only to have it snatched away from you and replaced with number one?

JJ:At the time, man I was so (beeped) off it was unreal….hell hath no fury like this son of a b1tch when he amped up…..like you said, the whole world saw the referee count one…..two……three……the whole world saw Saint put his foot under the ropes after the count had been made……and then the whole world saw the following events that took place….

But I took some time to reflect….I spent some time away from the whole industry and I relaxed…..got my mindset all straightened out. And then I came back, watched the tape and I realised it ain’t no biggy…..it’s a blow to my plans but it ain’t irreparable…we ain’t broke….I mean we barely even took a pitstop on this train ride homie….

Fact is, I lost……and any whining or complaining that I do is not gone make me feel better…it’s gone get me down, put me on a dampener that I have worked so hard to get away from….so I won’t let it happen…I won’t allow this setback to be the detriment of my career…

Reynolds:But couldn’t you appeal to Danny McGraw….or Abe Abercorn, he might have a more sympathetic ear to your dilemma…

JJ:That’s not how JJ Johnson rolls playa, ain’t no way….I don’t appeal, what I do is pick my a55 up, get back in the gym and work myself to the bone, knowing that next time I’m gone be even better, and no amount of cheating or underhand tactics gone finish me off….

Danny McGraw wouldn’t hear no appeal anyway…and me and Abercorn, well let’s just say the hatchet may be buried but I ain’t groveling to nobody, ain’t a chance in hell that I’m going out like that…..

Way I see it…..got two options….go hard or go home….it really is that simple. I could be furious and refuse to perform on the grounds of unfair officiating…..or I can keep my mouth shut, get back in the groove and do what I do best, whoop some a55……

And that’s what I’ll do…..Saint knows now that he can’t beat me…..not without ripping me off…..ain’t no way that The Saint can beat JJ Johnson one on one when the Franchise at 100%.....the whole world got they proof last week and when I looked into his eyes after it was all said and done, that fool knew he had dodged a bullet…dodged the entire arsenal and pulled off the biggest steal in recent memory….

Which is cool….he did what he did and it paid off for him….he’s number 30 come Destiny…..without a shadow of a doubt the favourite to go on to headline Born in Fire….and nothing I say or do is gone change that……but now it’s in the back of my mind….now I need to get my focus on, concentrate on what I need to do….on what I need to make happen in order to make sure Destiny becomes my platform to shine…

Reynolds:You’ve competed in the “Gold Rush” before, but never coming in from #1……nobody has ever come in at # 1 and really got remotely close to winning…….what can you do, to ensure your chances are any different to those who have preceded you?

JJ:You clearly ain’t brushed up on yo history too well partner, I suggest you get back in the annals and research Gold Rush before you make any claims so bold again…….two years ago, JJ Johnson entered the Gold Rush Battle Royale from #2…..entered the Gold Rush just 10 minutes after wrestling 35 plus against Abe Abercorn for the TAW Heavyweight Championship…

JJ Johnson lasted until the final six participants in that match……i went 50 minutes in the Gold Rush Battle Royale…..35 minutes in a world title match just moments before…..heck boy I got the engine for this…I got the skills, I got the stamina……the whole damn package rolled up tight inside o’ me…

This year I ain’t got no world title match to split my interests….full focus is on Gold Rush and nothing else…..sure as hell it ain’t gone be easy, no way we ever thinking that…..coming in at #1 and the odds are well and truly stacked against us……but JJ Johnson shows no fear, no intimidation because I am going to work until I can work no more in order to ensure that I am ready as I will ever be….

Don’t care how many bodies I gotta dump over that top rope…….pinfalls, submissions….it all counts in this match…….and JJ Johnson knows exactly how to get the best out of a situation like this, no two ways about it….29 other guys all vying fo’ that same opportunity as me….everyone wants to see their name up in lights on the grandest stage of them all…..but you look into my eyes and know that 29 suckas are going home disappointed when Destiny comes to town….

They may feel it in their hearts....they may sense the anticipation in their souls….they may crave this chance like no other…..but yet still they ain’t never gone feel it like I feel it….they ain’t gone want it like I want it…..they won’t go to the lengths that I will in order to climb that mountain top once mo’…..

From this point forward you will see JJ Johnson at his razor sharp best in every single thing that I do…on the mic, in the ring….even when I take a dump i’m gone be better at it than anybody else….

This is my time….and I done told you, it don’t matter what obstacles they put in my path to slow me down….it don’t matter who tries to stop me…..you can’t and that is a fact, I promise you now…..screwing me over, blindside attacks…..it’s all part and parcel of just how I expect this to go down….but whether I’m #1 or #30….come fight night it won’t mean a goddamn thing….I got this, believe me when I tell you that Destiny is going to be a very special night….

Reynolds:Well you are certainly very confident in your chances, even when others may not be….but JJ, what is the “plan”?. We have heard you refer to it a few times recently….

*JJ smirks

JJ:You quite smart kid….but the “plan” ain’t nothing that you need to know about right now…..all anyone needs to know is that everything be taken care of….and that fate has a very unique way of ensuring that events fall exactly into a timeline………when the time comes, when JJ Johnson knows in his heart that the “plan” needs to come into fruition, then y’all will know…..then JJ Johnson will open up and he gone shock the world…plain and simple….all I’m gone say right now…

*JJ stretches his neck and smiles as Reynolds looks slightly suspicious.

Reynolds:Ok….well how about just a quick word on the main event of Lockdown this coming Friday….a monstrous triple tag team match….you will team with old-time rival TGA against the teams of 6WF Champion, Crime Lord & Cassius Zhi…..and The Saint & 6WF Hardcore Champion, Logan Kincade….

JJ:That’s what you call a main event now isn’t it…..seems like 6WF really going for broke during “Born in Fire” season and boy that is exactly how it should be….these fans pay their hard-earned money to see the best in the business, here in 6Wf that is exactly what we give them…

This Friday night gone be no different…..six of the absolute best in the industry right now and we gone tear the roof off the Birmingham Bowl……all six o’ us have got a point to prove….we got statements that need to be made and heck I feel it in my bones that a statement shall be made, don’t you worry about that…

Even after last week I am brimming with confidence…I know that nothing can dent that, nothing can slow me down…….me and TGA, despite our past histories, we can produce one hell of a formidable partnership….we ain’t quite as dysfunctional as our opponents…we actually got our heads screwed on properly….

And we both in the same boat….both need to make sure we make our intentions known come Lockdown…..we need to kick our momentum up into the next gear…..we can do that, we hit the ground running and yeah we can do that….

The fans deserve a show and I got no qualms in giving them exactly what they want……JJ Johnson bringing the pain…..these two size fifteen boots….hope my opponents packed the KY Jelly cos somebody is getting greased up and a55 whooped tonight……

I don’t care who my opponents are….not one iota are they impacting on how I am going to go bout business…..JJ Johnson all about production right now….JJ Johnson all about the eyes on the prize…looking fresh….winning matches….entertaining the millions……and millions of playas and playarettes around the world....Gold Rush Battle Royale…..body after body hitting the deck……we moving on to Born in Fire….lights on bright…..

November 30th 2012……….

Then your going to see….

*JJ smirks at Jack Reynolds and stares into the camera before backing away.

Reynolds:Going to see what?

*JJ shakes his head and exits the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJB Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 am

Can’t be touched starts to ring out around the Birmingham Bowl and Andreas Deimos comes out. He is dressed in a cream suit with black shirt and shoes and is being loudly booed. He walks purposefully down the ramp but stops to look at the fans. He turns to his right, looks at one disdainfully before carrying on to the ring.

He grabs his microphone and begins to clear his throat

‘My name is Andreas Deimos and this week you will see my official debut for this company. Those of you who attended last week may well have seen me in action. A little taster of my skills. However I was of course held back by my partner Gary Traitorelli who limited my skills. I saw it when I looked into his eyes. I saw deep into the pits of his eyes. I didn’t see the confidence that comes with knowing that Ares has gifted you with a talent. I didn’t see the talent, the fire burning. I saw something I recognise deep in those eyes, I saw family. I saw Phobos in his eye just gazing out at me. I saw the terror, I recognised the fear. I knew my partner would let me down. I knew we couldn’t successfully win the match so this week when I make my official debut I will make sure my opponents, get to look me dead in the eye and I pin them in the ring 1-2-3’

He drops the mic and leaves the ring.

CJB

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:50 pm

(The lights in the arena fade and ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ starts to play on the arena’s sound system. TGA appears from behind a cloud of smoke looking irked, but still stops for a moment to soak up all the cheers from the crowd. He slowly paces down the ramp with a mic in hand and climbs over the top rope.)

TGA: I know there have been a few rumours going around this week about me. I know I’ve been AWOL, not even being seen in the gym since before Lockdown. I want everyone to know that this was not because I was so disappointed in myself that I ran away to hide from this ‘upcoming storm’. Nor was it because I had to go and do a bit of soul searching; find my true self so that I could come back stronger than ever. No... I stayed away because I was too p*ssed off. If I had came back a day earlier and saw Cassius Zhi’s smug little grin I couldn’t have stopped myself from pounding him til he stopped breathing.

(The crowd cheer loudly and start a ‘Teej is gonna kill you!’ chant, causing TGA to smirk.)

TGA: The naivety I showed on Friday night was something you might expect from a newcomer to the business, maybe from someone like Vortex. I thought at one stage during the match that Cassius and I were able to forget our differences, that the crazy SOB had been tamed enough to get the job done. Because that’s all we needed to do- cooperate for 20 minutes and we could have been standing in that ring as victors. But instead you tried to play your own little game.

I guess that this speech is a little predictable then Zhi? Of course you, all mighty and all seeing, expected this to come from me. If you are so in control then you’ll probably know what’s coming your way very soon. And I’m not talking about whatever sick homoerotic stuff you and Crime Lord are getting up to. Talk of arousal, giving yourself up and ‘Daddy’? Whatever floats your boat, but it clears to see that you both have some common interests.

Crowd: Laugh

TGA: Maybe that’s what makes you such an intimidating prospect. A team of the self-proclaimed most talked about man in 6wF and the second-most dominant World Champion this company has ever seen- Cassius Zhi and Crime Lord. Most guys in the back would probably wet themselves in fear at the prospect- but not me... And not JJ Johnson.

(Crowd pop.)

TGA: It’s no secret that mine and JJ’s history has been a little... complicated at times. But we both recognise that to succeed in this match we’ll need to forget whatever spats we’ve had before and work together. That’s what separates the true legends of this company to the flavours of the month: that ability to focus completely on the match at hand, not worrying about what you might have to face in a week or two’s time. It’s the drive and desire that comes from right in here-

(TGA slaps his chest with his spare hand and carries on speaking.)

TGA: That makes us better than you. I’ll admit that when I returned I looked at JJ Johnson and thought he was a pathetic excuse for a wrestler, time to hang up his boots and run back to Hollywood like he did last time when the going got tough. But credit to him, he’s got stuck in and worked his butt off to get back to the top of his game. Now I won’t pretend to understand what the boy says half the time, but I’m told he hasn’t been one to slag me off since I got back.

See, JJ Johnson remembers the days where TGA would step in the ring and everyone would take notice. I’d be target #1 because everyone accepted that they couldn’t beat me one on one. Now they have made the mistake of passing that target onto Crime Lord, or The Saint or Cassius Zhi. I don’t mind though, because whilst they are all forcing their attention on those that crave it, I’m going slowly about my way to do as I please. I won’t BS you like Zhi and say that everything that has been happening is a planned. It’s not. I go into every match wanting to win it and prove everyone wrong.

That is why Friday night is so important. JJ Johnson and I both have a point to prove, luckily for us the people we most desperately want to prove wrong are going to be inside that ring. The other four men in the lineup are the best 6wF has to offer, behind JJ and I of course. But they are all selfish and can’t coexist; things aren’t like that between us. I don’t care if it’s me or JJ that gets the pinfall or submission on Friday because the record books will still show that it was us who won. Just like they’ll show Cassius Zhi lost last Lockdown.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:14 pm

I was riding down a long country road on my Harley Davidson the wind blowing through my hair thinking about the match I had last week with Dragon and Hobo laughing to myself that yet again team Japan couldn't get the job done.

All the talk all the hype and yet they still couldn't finish the tag champs off it seemed like we were still in 6CW them same thing happened then all the talk they did what they were gonna do to me how they were gonna dominate me but yet they still couldn't get the job done.

I pull on the throttle some more making the bike zoom like the wind in my hair I smile some more at the thought of getting my hands on one of those loser's in team Japan and start to talk to myself.

Blade: Kenzaki Nogami once again fella you failed to live up to your billing as ass kickers, you failed to beat me and Dragon and Hobo yes it was Hobo that got the pin fall but it still counts as a win in my book, You said you were gonna win and win well but in the end you couldn't get the job done.

So now I get the opportunity to get my hands on you Kenzaki Nogami one on one or will your buddy Tsukasa Yagamura come down to the ring and try to get his hands on me well if so fella bring it on the tag team champions aren't afraid of any one and will show that this week on Lockdown when I kick your ass all of the ring again.

Last week you lot said you were the future of this business I say your the scum bags of this business and what do we do with scum bags well we rip there heads of and flush them down the bog.

I start to laugh to myself pulling the throttle back some more making the Harley go faster.

Blade: I told you we were going to win but you just wouldn't listen would you saying that you were better then us and all that crap but like I said you just can not get the job done when it really matters.

If you do win on Friday and I mean if you will be there gloating away that you finally got a win and that you kicked my ass well congratulations fella good for you but that's not gonna happen is it?

You see fella you don't get to be tag team champions by just turning up you have to earn it and that is exactly what me and Dragon have done earn it fella not brag about being the future this the future that we shut our mouths and fight that is some think that team Japan can not do they don't know when to be be quite and when to fight and that fella's will always be your down fall.

Me and Dragon will both win our matches Friday night on Lockdown you know and we know I just hope that you two idiots can give us that little bit of compition that we ask for and not let it be a one sided contest, So please bring it on fella's me and Dragon beg of you.

I pull back some more on the throttle of my Harley and continue down the road as the scene then fades to black.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:55 am

*The scene opens up to reveal a studious looking Kenty sitting down in his locker room. Kenty is hunched over his laptop while sitting in a rather luxurious black chair. As the camera explores further, Kenty is revealed to be wearing a pair of casual jeans with a smart looking white top with a image of a rockstar emblazoned on the shirt. He is also wearing a pair of glasses while scanning the laptop. The volume of the laptop is fairly loud and the camera can pick up on what is being watched by Kenty.*

*MW:Right back to rib area….and if Uryu wasn’t feeling it before, he definitely is now…

Swann drags Uryu up by the head but is shocked backwards by a jawbreaker. Swann bounces into the corner and Uryu follows in with an attempted shining wizard, only for Swann to duck out of the way and send Uryu crashing against the ringpost.The crowd look on as Uryu slumps over the top rope and down onto the apron….

RJ:Sickening impact…

Swann mockingly bows at the audience before turning his attention back to Scorpion, who is gingerly rising. Scorpion reaches his feet and he staggers slightly before turning around and receives a boot to the stomach and an attempted double armed DDT…*

*Smiling to himself, Kenty jots down some notes on a piece of lined paper next to him on the arm of the chair. He then starts to mutter things under his breath.*

Mr Kenty: Bit of a showman this guy, Swann..I like that.. but boy oh boy has he got some.. tough as nails this guy with some nasty looking moves.. best be careful of a few..

*As Kenty continues to write notes down and glance at the laptop now and again before 6WF commentator, RJ arrives on the scene dressed in a smart looking suit with a electric blue tie. RJ confidently strides in and stands a moment behind the attentive Kenty still busily scribbling down notes. RJ clears his throat to gain the attention of Kenty who this time swivels around giving a quick glance before closing his laptop and jumping up to greet RJ.*

Mr Kenty: Make yourself welcome RJ! How are you old man? what's happening?

*Courteously shaking the outstretched hand of Kenty, RJ begins to speak*

RJ: I'm terrific thanks for asking Kenty! great win tonight by the way.. you gave it 100 percent and you reaped the rewards congratulations man..

*Removing his glasses, Kenty smirks before responding*

Mr Kenty: Thanks I guess RJ! hard work pays off huh? but I know what I have got to do and I will.. I got another tricky task next week against Vortex and the man I have just been scouting.. 6WF resident Alistair cook, Trev Swann! but this time I have some back up.. A guy I respect, a guy I look up to and a guy that has every right to feel damn annoyed with the world, Uryu Ishida. So what you here for then RJ, here to get the quick scoop?

RJ: Sent by Mr McGraw himself good sir!

Mr Kenty: Fantastic. Shoot away RJ!

RJ: I see you were on a site.. scouting a new opponent in the form of our European champion, Trevor Swann. Why do you feel the need to do this kind of preparation for this particular opponent?

Mr Kenty: Truth be told RJ, Trevor Swann is a different kettle of fish to many opponents I have faced in my time.. Swann seems a tough cookie equipped with showmanship traits which I have great admiration for. What makes Trev unique however is his ethics and what he stands for. Everything else aside I don't think I have ever seen a guy so into his cricket! and hell.. I don't understand the game! can't it be a little bit simpler, huh RJ? Simpler! however in all seriousness I'm doing this little homework in the hope it can benefit me in the ring next week against Swann and a old friend in the form of big Vince, Vortex. Now tonight I did beat a former world champion in the form of Chris Patricks which is pretty cool in all fairness! however I'm taking nothing for granted. Each week presents a new challenge, a new day..where anything can turn in a flick of a switch..I cannot afford to take anyone lightly. One slip up and you will pay.. I learnt that the hard way at Explosion and last week when Scorpion pinned me, I have no excuses.

RJ: I believe our new colleague, Jack Reynolds a man you know fairly well asked you tonight some pretty tricky questions. How do you respond to the fact that you may be seen in some quarters on the brand that you may be struggling here on your new home in 6WF?

Mr Kenty: Well that's Mr Reynolds for you RJ! But no.. perhaps people may have that perception of me at the moment and for good reasons. I will admit it.. at times so far this 6WF road I have chosen to go down has been rocky so far but I knew that from the start. This is a new career, a new challenge for me. I wasn't expecting boxes of chocolates here that's for sure! I see some of the guys in the back looking at me.. watching me, like a common outsider. And let's face it they got a pretty strong point! I'am a outsider.. One of the new boys if you will. However..I will not buckle. People that know me, ask anyone.. will know I have a never give up attitude. Never give in! even in the toughest of challenges, the highest of adversities.. I will not say, no. This adventure was always going to be rocky coming from the "Other side" if you will but it's made me even more determined. All the stares, all the comments all the forums asking the same question..has he got it in him? has started a fire inside me. And this fire will not be extinguished for a very long time RJ.. Until I get what I wan't..

RJ: And what is that..?

Mr Kenty: I think you can imagine that, RJ..

*A few awkward seconds pass before RJ coughs and begins speaking straight after.*

RJ: Your partner next week as you fully well know is Uryu Ishida..Uryu himself has had a few tough couple of weeks also more recently in a I Quit match with Cassisus Zhi and obviously his Girlfriend Clarissa was harmed by Cassius.. What I'm getting at is, have you got any worries about the mental side of Uryu?

Mr Kenty: As I said before, Uryu is a top class professional and with Clarissa on his side also.. boy he's a lucky guy! however I recognise the trauma's that have been going in his life both professionally and personally. What happened a few months ago was inexcusable on Cassius's part.. it's wrong to put your hands on a women violently but performing your finisher on her and off the ramp is just.. appalling. The I quit Match at Explosion was nasty, brutal and downright evil.. both of them went nuts at each other but ultimately Cassius was the victor..thanks to external factors and this is where I'm slightly worried. I hope Uryu is 100 percent fine in the head and ready to go to war with the two guys I have already mentioned, Trevor Swann and Vortex as both couldn't give a damn about what has happened. But! I'm sure Uryu will rise above it and together we can make Swann look like Kevin Pietersen and Vortex.. well look like Vader after a spinning class.

RJ: Destiny is coming thick and fast.. what would you say your mindset is heading into one of the biggest PPV's of the 6WF calender?

*Rotating his neck, Kenty breathes in heavily before speaking again*

Mr Kenty: Destiny.. I have been thinking more and more about it.. Destiny, wow. Last year I had the honour to be the first guy out of the curtain to do battle and was paired up with Dicey Reilly, cool huh! I lasted a good quarter of a hour before I was eliminated but that night I had a taste of how good it was to be in such a match.. the emotion, the sweat, the hard graft, the pain! was all worth it, entertaining the fans that night in Madison Square Garden..but I would have love to go all the way, but it wasn't my night. So RJ, my mindset going into destiny is that of a runaway train.. I'm going to be gaining more and more momentum in the hope that I can win the Gold Rush battle royal and headline the biggest show on earth.. Born in fire. As a kid this was always a dream.. and I hope 2012, is my year. But this is simply a dream and I'm going to have to work harder than ever to achieve my goals.. that means beating 30 other hungry guys for that honour.. I'm not holding my breath, but we shall see.. maybe fairytales do happen?

*The famous mischievous glint on Kenty's face appears for the first time in a while as RJ is left to his thoughts. RJ then begins to speak again.*

RJ: Well I think I'm all done here.. I will see you around Kenty, good luck for next week.

*Smiling, Kenty outstretches his hand to shake RJ's*

Mr Kenty: Pop in anytime old man, keep up the commentary gold!

*RJ quietly leaves with his crew, as Kenty looks on with that famous smile letting out a brief chuckle before turning around to his locker room again. Stepping over to his small Kitchenette to make a cold drink. Suddenly a shadow engulfs the locker room. The figure coughs as Kenty turns around*

Mr Kenty: Well, well! you must be this famous Uryu Ishida I have heard about. Come on In! what can I get you, Squash, water or a can of cola?

*Staring at Uryu, Kenty takes a sip of his glass before waiting for Uryu to make his next move.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 am

*Uryu smiles and looks at Mr Kenty before looking serious*

Uryu: Well now aren't we chipper? I will have a 7up if you have got it but you don't remember the last time we were in the same ring? Born in Fire? that tag team turmoil match were you kindly decided to kick my head in with chairs? Mr Kenty I do not forget things like that but I can see you have changed a little as have our situations. We both know what the other wants to do at Destiny and we are both going to try and stop each other. I want to know, who are you fighting for? If it is just yourself then you will not win at Destiny. I know from personal experience that if you have people in your corner, you can reach for the moon and land on it. I have the fans and Clarissa to fight for, to make sure that I do my absolute best in every single match that I am in. I am their representation, I am the guy they look up to every time I am a match. I am here every single week for them, in spirit if not in person but I am here for them.

*Uryu smiles a little and laughs*

Uryu: Ironic as well this week, I looked to take you down back in November, you looked to dominate the wrestling world. We both failed and now are teaming up against a group of idiots who think they can do it! I mean, if you were stopped by a part time clown then we should be able to take these guys out no problem. Heck I have beaten both of these guys before and Vortex still wets the bed thinking about the hardcore match we had a few months back. Trevor is in love with KP and can't get over it but maybe its a case of two guys, one wicket.

*Uryus phone rings as he answers it*

Uryu: Heya honeybunch, last week? well I was busy getting changed when you called. Cassius? why bring him up? look, I'm sorry I didn't call back but how about this week I make it up by cooking up something special for us ok? you know you like my Pasta A La Ishida. Alright, take care and see you soon. kiss kiss.

*Uryu hangs up, sighing happily*

Uryu: Sorry about that but she does bring joy to my heart. That joy she brings spurs me on and I feel I can do anything.

*Uryu suddenly gets excited and nervous as he grabs a pen and paper and scribbles down a few things in secret before passing the paper to Kenty*

Uryu: Thats my plan, I have wanted to tell someone that ever since I thought of it.

*Kenty looks bemused at first, then confused followed by a look of disbelief*

Kenty: You are not going to...

Uryu: I will and you knowing this doesn't change anything.

Kenty: You sure?

Uryu: Yeah...

*Uryu then snatches the paper back and starts eating it as he pours 7up in his mouth. The door then slams open and suprises him, making him choke on the paper and eventually swallow it as he looks at the door, catching his breath*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:18 am

RJ is walking back down the corridor after speaking to Mr Kenty. He leaves his crew in the backstage area to put away their equipment. RJ talks to them briefly, making sure they have everything they needed from the interview, before walking to a vending machine. He puts a few coins in, presses a few buttons, and picks up a can of coke that falls to the bottom of the machine. Cracking it open, he takes a sip and walks back through to the locker room area.

The corridor is deserted as RJ walks down, pondering memorable lines to say for the coming Friday's Lockdown. As he continues strolling, the lights above him begin flickering. He glances up at them and shakes his head a little.

RJ: Abe needs to put a couple more coins in the meter......

Chuckling at himself he ignores the lights and heads for the end of the corridor. Before he reaches it, the lights go out totally, leaving RJ alone and holding his drinks can to his lips.

RJ: Oh for fu.........

Vortex: Hello RJ.........

RJ freezes as he feels cold breathe on his neck, and the unmistakable low tones of Vortex whispering into his ear. He doesn't turn round, but stands rigid in the darkness. Vortex doesn't speak for a little while and the only sound that can be heard is his heavy breathing. He prods RJ in the back, but RJ remains still, holding onto his coke can with dear life.

Vortex: RJ......you disappoint me. You see, you decided to grant Kenty some of your precious time. Valuable time. Time that could be better spent elsewhere. You could have found me. Talked to me. Heard my thoughts. But that never crossed your mind. Why not RJ? Am I not worth your attention? Am I not worth regaling you with witty anecdotes and soundbites? Am I not worth your.......time?

He lays a massive hand on RJ's shoulder and starts whispering into his other ear.

Vortex: Tell me.......what did the great man have to say about me?

RJ tries to speak, but no sound comes out of his mouth. He takes a swig of drink, but still that doesn't kick start his voice into appearing. In the end, he does the only thing he can do.....he shrugs his shoulders. Vortex can be heard tutting behind him, and RJ closes his eyes and swears under his breath. "Stupid.....so stupid" he tells himself.

Vortex: See......now that is twice you have disappointed me RJ. You use speech to make a living. Thousands of people hang on your every word in each show. And yet, you cannot bring yourself to answer my question?

He grabs the coke can from RJ and sounds of him drinking the contents can be heard loudly in the darkness. Then the sound of a can being crushed is heard, before a shrill clang as it is chucked against the wall above RJ's head. He jumps a little at the sudden noise.

Vortex: No matter.....you can still be useful to me. I want you to pass on a little message to my esteemed opponents. Now listen very carefully, because I will not repeat myself. Are you ready RJ?

RJ nods, still without turning round. He feels another massive hand on his other shoulder and gulps.

Vortex: I have talked long and hard lately about the importance of darkness and light. And, as you bear witness, it is indeed on friendly terms with me. However, that doesn't mean that both live in unison within me. In fact, I have shunned the light within me. Light doesn't make me focused. Darkness is what drives me to compete. To battle. And to ultimately win. This darkness lives within us all, but very few use it. Very few share it. It chooses the privileged few to carry out its deeds and only the mentally strong can live with it. Nurture it. And complete its ultimate aim......the aim to destroy all the light.

He leans in and whispers to RJ with more authority.

Vortex: Tell Kenty. Tell little Uryu. They need to let the inner darkness come to the fore during our match. Because Dark Matter will destroy all that is good within them. And make them shadows of their former selves.

He slaps both hands on RJ's shoulders and suddenly the lights came back on.

Vortex: Time is precious RJ. Use it wisely. Tell them that too. You never know when it will be taken away from you......or your loved ones. Run along now.......

Vortex footsteps are heard and then diminishing. RJ slowly turns round and is met my the sight of an empty corridor. He suddenly remembers the message he has to retell, and hurriedly runs off back to Kenty's room.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave. Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:30 am

-The camera goes to Abe Abercorn’s commissioner office. He is with a representative of the Board of Directors. Abe is supping ginger beer and lime.-

D: Do you ever drink anything stronger?

AA: No, never have. I find it clouds one’s judgement. Anyway, what did you think of the first show? I hope it has shown I am willing to work with everyone – and that includes Mr McGraw. He doesn’t seem to fathom that…..

D: He won’t. You know how much he hates this. But we also know you are the only man who can solve this, so please keep on the straight and narrow.

AA: That is what I intend to do. Now, I want to tell you something in addition. I will not be making changes round here purely to fit my “supposed” ideology. The way that I would run a wrestling federation personally is different to that of Mr McGraw. But it is also different to what you on the Board and indeed what the fans want. As it was you on the Board who appointed me, and the paying customer who has backed me, I will attempt to run this company the way YOU want it, not the way I want it. You well know that if I could I would scrap the Hardcore division. In fact, I would love to. But I did not come here to get rid of hardcore wrestling, I came here to govern. I still do not approve of the style of wrestling, but there somethings that I will do here, and some matters I cannot.

D: That is understood. But all these olive branches, surely you must have known not everyone would have accepted such an offer with open arms?

AA: Well, they have every right to refuse. I didn’t expect them all to accept, either. But, I need to go along this path. Do you think I liked holding out my hand to Cassius, considering all I had said on other matters in the past? But I had to. It’s what I’m here to. To rebuild this company. Those who refused, well, they refuse. All I can do is offer the hand. Because remember – all of the wrestlers have suffered. And it is only through such alliances that I…we will succeed in the task. Alliances with those who we call our friends…..and alliances with those who are not. I’m not in this for petty feuds and fallings out – if I wanted that, I would have stepped in the ring. Ever wonder why I retired? I got tired of all that. There comes a time in a man’s life when he gets tired of fighting for a certain cause to the point it could destroy his soul. Now, we all should have causes that we believe in but we must also learn to give or take. I learned that a long time ago. And so every action I will do from now on will be for the intended good of everyone, not some sectional interest. For the good of this great company. Not for me.

D: And that, is why we brought you here. What do you plan to do next?

AA: Hmm. I need to meet with the wrestlers. Ok, I’ll meet with four of them, over the next few weeks. There are some things I need to iron out. Right – just sent an email to the four. I have chosen the following four: Firstly Nay Bother. This is to show that I am willing to bring the hardcore division on board. I also want to speak to Mr Kenty, to show I will work with those who were employed by 6CW –so we do not go their way. I want to speak to Javier Grace – so I can get new wrestlers on board. And lastly…I want to speak to an old friend. The one who can unite us. I think you know who that is……Now, I must get on with my work. Thanks for coming. I trust I will be hearing from the board again soon.

-The member of the board leaves Abe’s office as the camera fades to black.-

Dave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:17 am

Kenzaki Nogami RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage where Superstars are interviewed for their upcoming matches and the scene opens up with Ring Announcer RJ and Dopant Zero looking amused)

RJ- Kenzaki after what Blade has just said about you not having a chance in this match comes Friday how do you feel about that and his words?

Kenzaki- Let's get this one thing straight! Yarmouth Blade thinks all because he finally got a victory over Team Japan actually means something. Yarmouth Blade have not recognize that he just started a war and he's playing with fire! I don't have no idea what Yarmouth Blade accomplish by winning one match against Team Japan. New Flash Kid. That doesn't do nothing for you! We kicked Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon's ass soo many times that they finally feel they're big shots now.

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- Give Me a Break! You may have won a battle but Yarmouth Blade this is just many battles to come before we take you out and knock you down on your feet! Those 6WF Tag Team Titles are coming to us and we will steal the gold away from you!

RJ- Do you feel as though Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon are the team to beat now and will hold on to those 6WF Tag Team Titles for a long time?

Kenzaki- What kind of stupid ass question is that? Do Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon think they the team to beat? Of course they do! You got two ego tistic assholes who can't even wrestle calling Dopant Zero overrated. Those two have yet to prove anything until we meet center of the ring and once that opportunity comes we will knock those two clowns down! As of now this singles match against Yarmouth Blade doesn't mean nothing but perpetration! This is a warm up to the big match for those belts and Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon we will make sure those titles are around our waist and there's not a goddamn thing any of you people can do about that!

Kenzaki- In time you two in time we will see who his the team to beat! In time will see who walks off with those Tag Team Titles and the way it looks! We're too serious! We are not about to give up our chance at those titles!

(Kenzaki pauses)

RJ- What are your chances defeating Yarmouth Blade?

Kenzaki- Chances? defeating Yarmouth Blade oh my goodness. With the discrimination this pathetic excuse of a company 6WF has shown me so far. I would be mistaken if this company decides to reverse the decision after I kick Yarmouth Blade ass all the way to the new decade!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- This upcoming match is the least of my worries. I know that I'm a decent wrestler without Tsukasa... Without Team Japan without Dopant Zero.. But this win over Yarmouth Blade won't make make satisfied! I won't be satisfied until that title is in my grasp!

(Kenzaki looks annoyed as the camera zooms out and next to Kenzaki it's Tsukasa)

Last edited by Cable on Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:33 am

The camera begins to show a dimly lit room where Scorpion can be seen seating on a throne like chair with his head looking down on the floor and his body slightly slouched. He slowly begins to raise his head and begins to reveal an evil grin on his face before speaking.

S:: This week I have been left of the card and maybe its time for me to show these fools the mistake that they have made by dropping me from the card , Its time for me to show them all that I am the future and that I will not be treated in this way!!

Scorpion can be seen getting frustrated before smirking.

S: Its time to send a message to everyone in this company and everyone watching world wide that the scorpion has been released and that im not going to take anyway as lightly now. I will prove to you just like 2 weeks ago I am the best in this industry , just like last week where I out preformed the “the champ Trevor swann and the so called hero Uryu Ishida”.

S: Its time people take notice and that there is no one in this company that deserves my spotlight, Not the so called “legends”...Not the consultant’s puppets and for sure not the rejects of 6CW! I don’t care if your company died as you should be buried with it.

Scorpion raises his head before grinning once more as the lights begin to flash.

S: At destiny I will walk in knowing that this company is against me and that i have "no chance" but you see i will enter this match and I will define what people like JJ Johnson , The Saint , TGA, and everyone else on roster dreams. I will walk out of destiny as the winner of the gold rush.

S: I WILL DEFINE WHAT YOU CAN ONLY DREAM!

The lights flash out as “I will define what you can only dream” can be heard echoing followed by “My destiny will be bigger than your legacy”

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 am

*We cut to ringside where Michael Wire and RJ are sitting*

MW: "Last week on Lockdown, we had the triple threat tag team match, in which Nay Bother pinned Logan Kincade for the victory."

RJ: "Yes Michael, but while that was occuring the monster Lucas Takeo for no apparant reason decided to take out McManus for a second straight week, and his tag team partner Chaos as well!"

MW: "Well RJ, we now have a video from the man himself, lets see what he has to say..."

*The titantron starts to go all fuzzy, and we end up in a graveyard with Takeo sitting on a gravestone, with a towel draped over his head sitting on the floor. The wind and rain is hurling around him.*

Takeo:"Last week, I did not lose. Logan Kincade lost. I made it clear I wasn't interested in being his partner before and during the match. If I wanted to win that match, I could have done at any point."

The crowd can be heard booing in the arena and chanting Nay Bother's name.

Takeo: "I didn't want to win the match last week. I wanted to make a statement. And that I did. For the second week in a row, I chokeslammed James McManus, one of the so called fastest rising starts in 6WF. However, not only did I do that, I also chokeslammed his partner, and former World Champion Chaos. You see many people doubted my ability, they said I only attacked when people were at there weakest. Well last week, I proved that I can take out the best of them. And this Friday night, on Lockdown, I will prove my doubters, as well as James McManus and Chaos, wrong again."

*Takeo gets up and walks into the distance, as we head back to the arena...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bentyf1 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:56 am

*Staring at the ground while shuffling his feet, Kenty breathes in looking at a gleeful looking Uryu before taking another sip of his drink. Kenty bites his lip before speaking again*

Mr Kenty: You okay Uryu? I never seen someone eat a plan.. but as long as you can remember it, that's fine with me!

Uryu Ishida: Oh I will, I can assure you that Kenty.

*A smirk creeps across the face of Kenty who is staring at Uryu who looks serious again at the thought of his plan.*

Mr Kenty: Before next week Uryu, I would just like to clear the air if you will.. Born in Fire 2011 was nearly a year ago.. times were very different. I felt I was fighting for truth and to become a hero and all I was really doing was slowly killing off wrestler's dreams and ambitions therefore confidence inside those guys was so low they ended up quitting or walking away or worse, in a hospital bed. A year or so ago, in that tag team match things were force fed to me such as "those guys are easy meat" and "we need to beat these guys if we wan't to dominate the tag team division" hell I even remember Michael Sweetwater telling me some pretty nasty things he planned to do that night against the teams involved including you and being the young boy I was back then, I ate it all up.. So I would like to apologise to you, Uryu. Times have changed, you and I have grown up.. what do you say?

*Kenty extends his hand to Meet Uryu's who seems fairly reluctant. Uryu's thinks about it for a second, looking at the ground before speaking again at a serious looking Kenty.*

Uryu Ishida: Before I shake your hand, I asked you a question.. who are you fighting for? and why? Look Kenty.. you may claim you have changed but I can see something in your eyes..

*unpacking a piece of gum, Kenty pops it in his mouth before chewing it for a little while his eyes fixed on Uryu. Kenty speaks again.*

Mr Kenty: You wan't to know who I'm fighting for Uryu? I'm fighting for all the fans out in attendance week in and week out similar to yourself if you will.. however I'm also fighting to all the men and women that brought me to the dance! A few months ago I was blinded by men in suits, bullies and egotistical men looking for the money, money alone but not anymore. Now I know this tag team lark.. I have been there and done it.. got the shirt. If this works next week it will be down to trust and trust alone. I have a respect for you, Uryu.. the things that have been presented to you over the past months have been enormous obstacles.. but next week you need to put everything aside and think about Vortex and Trevor Swann because if you and we don't as a team then we are going to find ourselfs in a world of hurt.. and I don't really wan't to be visiting the medical area again! You got to trust me Uryu..

*Uryu looks at Kenty longingly who returns a similar stare with his hand outstretched. Suddenly RJ bursts into the room, looking slightly flustered*

RJ: Kenty! Kenty! I have got a message for you..

Mr Kenty: woah, woah, chill RJ.. What's the message? not a love letter is it? because boy that be cool!

*RJ serious glance cuts off Kenty who looks slightly disappointed with RJ's seriousness. RJ begins whispering into Kenty's ear, who's facial expressions change from surprise to a gurn and then back to a smile. Kenty' looks around towards Uryu*

Mr Kenty: Looks like this will have to wait Uryu, big Vince ain't a happy boy and I was going to offer him a glass of water.. how can I be so stupid with my generosity? never mind..I will see you next week Uryu.. I need to mull over a plan by myself for a little while before taking my next move. Take care.. send Clarissa my regards. Scratch my back and I will scratch your back.. see you next week, partner!

*Uryu looks at Kenty a little bemused before curtly nodding towards him. Kenty returns the nod with a smile, before Uryu heads for the exit of the room. RJ looks at Kenty sheepishly before patting him on the chest before also exiting. Kenty looks at his watch before pouring another glass of water and taking a huge gulp as the scene fades to darkness.*

Bentyf1

Back to top Go down

Post by jp97 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 am

a young, fresh faced man is stood in front of the camera.

???:Hey everyone, this is Jack Reynolds with the opening edition of the Lockdown pre-show, exclusive to the 6wf website.

reynolds adjusts his tie

reynolds:over the course of the next hour or so we will be bringing you up to date information from the arrivals here in Birmingham. Any backstage news or exclusive interviews before we go live on television. It so happens, that right now I am joined by a new addition to the roster, andre licentia!

licentia moves into the picture. he has a black t-shirt on with his wrestling trunks underneath.he looks dis-interested.

reynolds:andre, tonight you will face off with andre demios and javier grace in triple threat.

licentia:but were are they?

reynolds:I...what do you mean?

licentia:i've been around two weeks now, and i cannot seem to find javier grace or andre demios anywhere. They claim to be warriors, true fighters but when i talk badly of them , where are they to protect their name?

reynolds:i am sure they will be out there in the ring later on.

licentia:i am sure they will, but that is not my point. i am here every single day. i am putting in the hours and it seems that my opponents are not. i don't know if this profession matters to them but it sure matters to me and i really do not like the way i am being disrespected at the present time.

reynolds:disrespected?

licentia:you heard correctly.i left my previous job because i was disrespected, i will not stick around to see it happen again. i have been here two weeks, in two weeks i have beaten all that stood in front of me, i am undefeated in my 6wf career.

but let us clear some things up. my lockeroom, is a broom cupboard. a superstar of the calibre that i possess does not change in a broom cupboard, i deserve a changing facility befitting of my stature in this business.

number two.i have been landed with the same opponents now for three weeks, even though i have humiliated them on both occassions.

reynolds:actually last week you walked out on your match...

licentia glares at reynolds

licentia:i HAVE humiliated them on both occassions. where is my competition?.I could step in the ring with the world champion tomorrow and i will give you a match that will steal the show. my challenges thus far are stalling my progress, I need development, i deserve opportunities.

disrespect issue number three. let me direct you to comments made by the co-general manager this week, the so called great Abe Abercorn. he said he wanted a link to the new generation, and he then chose to speak to javier grace???.is this guy serious or is he lacking in the mental faculties. what does javier grace have to offer that i do not?.i am the new generation, the only key component, i am the future of this industry, google my work and you will see why i make these claims.

reynold:And...

licentia:disprect issue number four.i am tired of giving these interviews when 6wf officials decide the time is right. i need my own reporter,my own entourage to carry out my desires, if and when i decide it is necessary. after we are done tonight, expect changes.

jack reynolds looks a little confused

licentia:are we doing an interview here?.you do know this is the biggest scoop of your time in 6wf so far.

reynolds:i've intervied crime lord, jj johnson,cassius

licentia:i said biggest, not most washed up.

reynolds raises his eyebrows at licentia's brashness

reynold:no doubting the confidence you hold, but where do you see yourself heading here in 6wf?.do you truly believe you can stay undefeated for long?

licentia:where am i heading?.straight to the very top, i think that much is obvious to anyone who has seen me perform in that ring. i combine technicality, submission style, dare-devilness and sheer entertainment value into one vessel.

i might make some stops along the way, capture a championship here, and a championship there. but my goal is to be considered number one at everything that i do. that is why i signed for 6wf, for the exposure and the opportunities to excel myself in front of a worldwide audience.

as far as staying unbeaten is considered, i have always said it's not about winning matches in this industry, it's how many moments you create, win,lose or draw.

if i can win matches then fantastic, and who knows, maybe i won't lose a match from now until christmas. maybe nobody will ever defeat me here in 6wf.

but even if i do lose, it does not matter one single bit. because regardless of results, i am and forever will be the most entertaining man in this industry. i am the cashcow, ratings winner, the big draw that cannot be matched in any department.

andre licentia slicks his hair back and smiles

reynolds:your match this week though, andre demios and jaier grace

licentia:what about it?

reynolds:do you have a gameplan?

licentia:if i did, i would not be sharing it, especially not on television a few hours before show time. i have my methods and my plans but none of them concern you.

javier grace and andre demios may be newcomers like myself, but their 6wf careers will continue as they have begun, in my shadow. win, lose or draw there will only be focus on one man after lockdown and that is the man that stands before you here and now.

if your looking for a good will message, or a sob story to pull at the heartstrings then i am sure grace has something you can feed upon. or maybe some over exuberant confidence, and misplaced delusion then I hear they placed demios down the hall.

but me, i bring a whole different dimension. i show you reality in it's truest form, whether you want to see it or not. there is no gimmick here, what you see is exactly what you get. you might not like it, but sooner or later you will respect it.

because i will not change, but once my influence begins to spread, 6wf will change forever more.

licentia slicks his hair back again and laughs at the look on reynolds' face.he then takes out a red pen and scribbles on the camera lense.

"R"

jp97

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:22 am

In a repeat of the Video Package from two weeks ago we see an opening on the rocks leading into a cave, the camera slowly moves into the cave...

'In the Deepest, Darkest places of the world..'

A Dim light shines inside..

'There are Beasts that slumber for a while'

The Light begins to grow into an amber flame...

'Beasts that are awakened by the actions of others'

Flames burst out from the cave entrance...

'Ancient and fearsome creatures that are awakened so rarely...'

A Shadow reaches the entrance...

'One such Beast has been awakened, and this legend will once again show it's fire...'

A Giant Blue Dragon steps out from the cave and snarls at the camera...

'The Blue Dragon is free, and his fire will burn deep' The Dragon reaches the camera and its face snarls as the image goes black and changes to the image of blue Dragon as the camera zooms in on his grizzled features as he speaks directly to the camera...

BD: What you just saw was somewhat of an artists impression of what's to come...

BD twists his head from side to side and uses his hands to crack his vertebra, he smirks...

BD: I've got to get something off my chest while I’m not in the building.....Last week, 6WF Told me about a segment that is due to be shown, live on air, that RJ has been recording and it apparently takes a very n depth look at my Criminal past, it looks into my family and it looks at the events that lead me, and my brother to where we are right now... and I've got to admit, I’m not too happy about it. You see, there are things that I've done in my past and things that I honestly don’t want dragging back up. I think there is enough of my personal life on show already and don’t need to give Logan more fuel for his imaginary fire... You see that’s the problem with McGraw.. He's already trying to throw me off my game before I’ve even qualified as Number one contender to my Brothers Title... My Title...

Dragon snarls and his teeth clench before he literally shakes his anger away and looks into the camera again...

BD: Speaking of the N01 Contendership... Nay Bother.. Mate, I know there's tension between us, and I’m not going to lie and say that I'm going to take it easy on you in our match, because lets be honest... This is my one real chance to get my Pr*ck of a brother one on one and finally get my hands back on MY Hardcore Title... I’m also not going to take this week too lightly, I mean this kid has taken more chair shots to the head than most... Maybe not as many as me, and I cant say I remember fainting at the sight of a steel chair, but you know, You'll learn pal. I Want you to come at me with all you've got kiddo, because you know, and I know I can take it. But be warned... Your NOT gong to WIN... I AM because I am the RIGHTFULL HARDCORE CHAMPION!!!!!

Blue Dragon once again has to calm himself down and he lifts a drink from off camera and takes a big gulp, almost losing control of his fury for a second before once again looking at the camera and beginning to talk...

BD: Logan.... You think that your me.... you think that your better than me??? Oh Brother... Your not the man you think you are, you could be that man, you could be so much more than the blind puppet that you are... but you wont accept it... you wont accept my help... so I guess I'll just have to show you... I guess I'll have the BEAT it into you... I assume that's my only option now... Logan, your not me, your not the Blue Dragon.. and Logan Kincade, you never will be, I don’t know who you are right now... In fact, Neither do you.... Logan Kincade, a name taken from the only happy memories in your miserable life... and now you want to take mine, now YOU want to STEAL MY NAME!! No lost boy... no.. NO... NO!!!!

Blue Dragon stands up and we see his massive boot fly towards the camera and the screen goes fuzzy, all we see is a messed up image of Blue Dragons face looking down at the destroyed camera...

BD: I'll be seeing you real soon, Lost Boy......
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:24 am

Michael Wire is shown standing outside the Consultancy office.

MW: Ladies and Gentlemen I have been given the honour and the privilege of interviewing this company...no! This industries fasting rising star, the one, the only, Logan Kincade!

Wire looks off camera in a slight panic as a stage hand knocks over a cup.

MW: Idiot!

Wire turns around to see Logan snarling down at him.

MW: OH! MY...erm Hey Logan...

LK: What did you just call me?

MW: ......Logan?

LK: Did you just call me an idiot?

MW: NO!! I mean, no, I was talking to some kid, who knocked over an...........eeerrr.....a cup....

LK: Oh right... can we get this s**t finished, I don't want to be here any longer than I have to be.

MW: Oh ok. Erm *Wire clears his throat* Ladies....are you ready Phil? Phil! okay? right. Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time....The 6WF Hardcore Champion! Logan Kincade!

MW: So Logan, this week you will be teaming up with The Saint to face the teams of JJ Johnson with TGA and Cassius Zhi with Crime Lord, what are your feeling towards this match? You must be excited to be in the main event

LK: Blue and Nay Bother is the only match I care remotely about

MW: But you are IN the main event!

LK: EVERY MATCH I AM IN IS THE MAIN EVENT WIRE!

MW: Well, yes I mean...

LK: Right listen to me fat boy, There is nothing else for me, but Blue Dragon, I have NOTHING because of Blue Dragon so all I care about is showing him up to be the Charlatan he truly is, and proving to the world that I. AM. HIS. BETTER!

MW: So....What are your thoughts on the #1 Contenders match for your Hardcore title?

LK: I hope! Michael Wire, that they beat the living s**t out of each other, then they patch themselves up real nice, then come again next week and if I am not fighting them, then I hope whoever IS, beats the living s**t out of them! and so on until I get my one on one fight with Blue Dragon and I embarrass him in front of the world in front of the board, in front of EVERYONE and show you all I was right, I was the better man, I should have been the Blue Dragon, and once I have beaten him, and I have my hand raised above me as the victor........

...I will take from him, that which he has taken from me....

MW: .........................................and what would that b.....

LK: HIS LIFE!..... HE TOOK MY LIFE AWAY FROM ME! HE HAS ROBBED ME OF EVERYTHING! I WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO GO BACK AND LIVE THE LIFE I SHOULD HAVE HAD.................Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!! *Logan breathes deep through his nostrils* I will repay Blue Dragon for everything he has done to me, and this company will see the true face of Logan Kincade.....

Logan stares off into space his eyes bulging out of his head as the all too familiar veins begin to throb in his head as Wire begins to back away and the show goes to a commercial.

Lee

http://www.behance.net/gallery/Lee-Killeen-Portfolio/4127373

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:15 am

*The camera goes backstage to Nay's locker room to find him sitting in nothing but a pair of Cargo shorts and a towel over his shoulder, his feet are up on a table infront of him. He is sitting squeezing a tennis ball staring at a selection on 6WF magazines spread over the table*

Jack Reynolds: Excuse me Nay, do you mind if I have a few minutes of your time?

*Nay slowly looks up from his day dream, and looks blankly at the man at the door*

Nay: Sorry, what was that?

*Jack walks into the room holding a microphone, as Nay sits up shaking his head trying to get himself together*

JR: Yes sorry Nay, just want a few words. You have the opportunity to face Logan at destiny, all you have to do is get past your friend Blue Dragon. Now last time you faced your friend in a number contenders match....

*Nay raises his hand to stop a perturbed looking Jack from continuing to speak*

Nay: Jack I think everyone knows what happened, and I am not gonna stand here and tell you it wont happen again because I just don’t know how its going play out.

I am one match away from finally getting the match i want, except ever since Night of Champions all i have heard is Nay doesnt belong here, he is a liability to himself, he is a danger to his opponents, Nay doesnt have what it takes, and to tell you truth when you hear this week after week, you start to doubt yourself, start to question whether you do have what it takes.

You see fighting Blue Dragon that’s the least of my worries I'm not saying I am underestimating him, he is a multi time champion, he has won the big one for gods sake, but while he is now doubt somewhere around here shouting about how he is gonna batter and beat me up I know what he is going to bring and so it easy to prepare for.

*Nay looks down at the magazines and shakes his head*

What I don’t know is what I am going to bring, I have been saying ever since I arrived in this company that I bring it, always perform on the big stage and to a certain extent I have, but in these matches there has always been a ready made excuse, a tag team partner, a triple threat, Hardcore Hell.

This match is different, there is no excuse, its just me in that ring in control of my own destiny and if I fail I just prove that everyone was right.

*Nay Jumps angrily knocking over the chair and throws the tennis ball against the wall before quickly ducking out the way as it rebounds back towards his head. Jack reynolds steps back as he watches the annoyance grow in Nay's face*

Don’t get me wrong, I will step foot into that ring with same confidence and swagger as I always do, I will, as always leave absolutely everything in that ring and hold nothing back in trying to pick up the victory, and I will make sure Blue knows he has been in a match, but this is about more than me facing Blue, more than me gaining revenge against Logan.

*Now looks to Jack Reynolds as he carefully delibrates what he will say next*

For too long I have played the gooseberry in this brotherly feud, for too long I have been looked upon as the third wheel. Well this is my opportunity to step out and prove to everyone, prove to myself that not only do I deserve to be here but I am one of the best around and the only way I can see to do that is to have my name called out as Nay Bother the new Hardcore Champion at Destiny.

That Jack is why this match is much more important than me facing my friend Blue Dragon, my entire 6WF career has been building to this moment and failure is just not an option.

*Nay walks over to Jack, puts his hand on his back and gently guides him out the door before locking the door. Nay heads back to his seat, sets it back up properly before sitting and picking up the march issue of the 6WF magazine from the table and staring at the headline NAY BOTHER THE NEXT BIG THING OR ANOTHER FLASH IN THE PAN*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:21 am

Tsukasa Yagurama RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As the camera zooms from one man to another Tsukasa looks up at the camera while RJ bengins to ask the 6'6 man questions about his upcoming match against The Dragon)

RJ- So Tsukasa you face the 7'0 pounder The Dragon is luck on your side in this match?

Tsukasa- Luck?

Luck?

Luck is for losers! I don't need luck to be this damn good in wrestling period. These idiot fans and these idiot people don't realize that Dopant Zero! Hell Tsukasa and Kenzaki are the most excellent superstars this stupid company has to offer and no one in 6CW has realize it! Now in 6WF where things were all high hope for us! Last Week someone dropped the ball and pulled us! Now thats a insider I won't complain about but realize this!

(Tsukasa pauses)

Tsukasa- Me and Kenzaki will be the #! tag team in all of 6WF and there's not a goddamn thing any of you people can do about it! Seriously! If keeping reigns and making sure streaks live on is more important than recognizing talent then we're at the wrong place. 6WF should reconize their talemnt for working their asses off and doing this 24/7. We are far wayy better than Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon combined!

(Tsukasa smirks)

Tsukasa- Hell we're better than half those idiots looking for a opportunity in 6WF. We will take whats ours whether if anyone in the back likes it or not! Team Japan will run this company and will be the greatest thing 6WF has to offer throughout 2012!

(You can hear booes in the Arena)

Tsukasa- The Dragon I HAVEN'T HEARD SH!T FROM YOU YET AND I'LL BE DAMN IF YOU WIN OUR MATCH TOMORROW BECAUSE I ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT OUR MATCH! YOU DON'T SCARE NOR INTIMIDATE ME! You are a coward The Dragon and all I see is a tall man walking with no talent!

(Fans Boo)

RJ- Strong Words Tsukasa but what about yourself this is singles action is winning the tag team titles all you care about!?

(Tsukasa steals the microphone from RJ)

Tsukasa- My only focus as of now is Dopant Zero becoming the New 6WF Tag Team Champions and breaking down everyone that get's in our way of doing just that! The Dragon is a joke and he's better off carrying our luggage! Dopant Zero is the best thing this company has right now!

DOPANT ZERO IS THE REASON THIS TAG TEAM DIVISION IS STILL ALIVE!

DOPANT ZERO WILL BE YOUR NEW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

DOPANT ZERO WILL BE THE BEST TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS TO EVER HAVE EXISTED IN 6CWF!

AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

(Tsukasa walks off with Kenzaki as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:04 am

Hidari Kenji RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place inside a 6WF Arena. The fans are all hype and excited for Lockdown where the Essence blast through the PA System as Hidari Kenji makes his way out in the swarm of booes and cheers.. Hidari doesn't look pleased as he makes his way down the the ramp with a microphone in hand. The 6WF Ring Announcer gets up and announce Hidari)

Ring Announcer- Ladies and Gentlemen Please Welcome Future Hardcore, European, Freeweight Champion and Future King of 6WF! Hidari Kenji!

MW- Here comes our future King of 6WF!!!

RJ- Sure >_>

(Even the warm welcome from the Ring Announcer doesn't appeal to Hidari.. Hidari walks up to the steel steps and into the ring wearining his traditional Tracksuit Team Japan Attire. "The Essence" dies down as Hidari speaks)

Hidari- Before I talk about how badly I'll kick Chris Patricks and Hobo's ass in my upcoming match i want to get something off my chest!

(What?)

Hidari- 6WF!

(What?)

Hidari- Is starting to feel like 6CW

(What?

MW- These fans have no respect for our future King what so ever!

Hidari- I'm getting put down by the likes of people who don't work their ass off as harder than me!

(What?)

Hidari- Can you stop chanting that!

(What?)

Hidari- I said can you stop chanting that!

(What?)

Hidari- You people think it's funny when Hidari Kenji has to lose a match to a idiot who hasn't achieve jack sh!t in this company in Hobo!?

(What?)

Hidari- You people are all but a bunch of ducks, parasites and losers who sit home on your asses and complain about not receiving a opportunity at life. Learn some damn respect!

MW- YES!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Now as I was saying Hobo you poor excuse of a wrestler you got lucky when you defeated Team Japan! I will congratulate you on your poor writing victory but know this a coward is always a coward and until you come out here face to face I will never acknowledge you as a wrestler because all you are to me is a nobody!

MW- This is right how can you put down Hidari a man thats been busting his ass since he's arrived!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Now as far as future plans you people are still looking at your future champion! Regardless! I am too damn hardworking to be put down behind the numberous of talent who been here before that has yet to achieve anything! I Hidari Kenji will be King of 6WF whether you like it or not!

RJ- He hasn't earned it! Hobo has been here longer and so has Chris Patricks complaining won't get you far Hidari!

MW- It's not all about complaining it's about putting those that bust their ass in the spotlight!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Tomorrow I will make a work out of the two former Hardcore/European Champions in this company! My victory tomorrow justifies my greatness as a wrestler and why I will soon be the King of 6WF! Just watch and learn!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I work my ass off harder than anyone at my caliber right now and I deserve to be put in the title picture but like I said before the ladder full of wasted talent in my way!

ONE

BY

ONE!

THOSE IDIOTS WILL FALL DOWN BY MY HAND!

BECAUSE MY NAME IS HIDARI KENJI!

MW- YES!

RJ- Oh god

(The fans boo as The Essence blast once more from the PA...scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down