The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

phenomenal aj styles interview

Go down

phenomenal aj styles interview  Empty phenomenal aj styles interview

Post by Mr Video Man Fri 03 Aug 2012, 10:12 pm

during an interview with the u.k sun newspaper he said about holding a impact wrestling ppv in the u.k "and i quote"

"What baffles me the most is why we haven’t run a PPV here. That’s what I want to see. And not just any PPV. I want to see Slammiversary here. I want to see Bound for Glory here. These fans, they want it – let’s give it to them. They’ll be there, they’ll watch it."

What’s the problem? Let’s get it done. Just tape it. You’d get it a couple of hours late (in the U.S.) but people are going to buy the PPV whether it’s taped or not. They’re going to want to see it. If it’s a money issue, then there are going to be so many people in that arena that it’s not even going to be a factor."

i think it would be a issue if it was shown taped in the u.s and shown for free here on challenge because if it was taped why would american fans want to buy a taped ppv? when they could just go online and look for the results? like having smackdown on tuesday and saying right then to see it friday pay £15 ermmmmmm no.

anyone else think aj is right that we should have a impact wrestling ppv right here in the u.k?.........or would it mess up the american market too much? considering they pay for impact wrestling ppv's and we dont?
Mr Video Man
Mr Video Man

Back to top Go down