The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench

+44
LondonTiger
nobbled
MarcusHalberstram
RubyGuby
dragonbreath
blackcanelion
mckay1402
Effervescing Elephant
Shane_Williams
Scoped
Liam
jezonline
welliamwibb
pontylad
samuraidragon
boomeranga
aucklandlaurie
Taylorman
slartibartfast
kingjohn7
munkian
chris_501
Bazzer79
Cocokav
welshy6
Toffnana
Full Credit
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Comfort
Smirnoffpriest
Biltong
Pal Joey
Ospreydragon
wales606
gowales
emack2
Knowsit17
flyhalffactory
Morgannwg
yappysnap
Cymroglan
TycroesOsprey
bedfordwelsh
maestegmafia
48 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench - Page 2 Empty Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench

Post by maestegmafia Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

WALES: Liam Williams; Harry Robinson, Andrew Bishop, Ashley Beck, Aled Brew; James Hook, Rhys Webb; Paul James, Richard Hibbard, Rhodri Jones, Alun Wyn Jones (Captain), Luke Charteris, Josh Turnbull, Justin Tipuric, Aaron Shingler

REPLACEMENTS: Ken Owens, Rhys Gill, Ian Evans, Gareth Delve, Lloyd Williams, Rhys Priestland, Alex Cuthbert

Rob Howley says

"We are a game down, but we still have all to play for in this series and Tuesday night is the perfect opportunity for this squad of players to move on," said Wales head coach Rob Howley.

"We have one or two bumps and bruises and we are expecting players to 'back-up' after playing a tough Test match and go out there 72hrs later and play for their country.

"But that is exactly what touring is all about. It will be a test of character for the likes of Luke (Charteris), James (Hook) and Alun Wyn (Jones) who all made significant contributions on Saturday."

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/news/22599.php

Last edited by maestegmafia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench - Page 2 Empty Re: Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench

Post by wales606 Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:15 pm

Anyone actually know if this game is on anywhere?

Any Australians know if its on over there?
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench - Page 2 Empty Re: Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench

Post by chris_501 Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:36 pm

I would appreciate a link thanks

chris_501

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:55 pm

The England vs SA S Baabaas is on sky.

I don't know if there will be a stream for the Brumbies game tommorow, nothing online that I can find.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Comfort wrote:guys, ill pm you all, theres enough comfort to go around! heart

me too please thumbsup
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by kingjohn7 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:03 pm

munkian wrote:

me too please thumbsup

Yes please sir, me too

kingjohn7

Back to top Go down

Post by slartibartfast Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:06 pm

kingjohn7 wrote:
munkian wrote:

me too please thumbsup

Yes please sir, me too

Moi? Pleeease.....
slartibartfast
slartibartfast

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylorman Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Currently the top aus sxv side albeit not a strong frontrunner, id expect the brumbies to take a second wales side if white is allowed a full strength side. The side has been playing for several months.

Kind of like a munster ab clash without the imports.

Taylorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bazzer79 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Must have missed the Eng v SA Barbs on the listings.....doh! Now a happy man. Wal v Brumb must be broadcast by someone and on a feed somewhere?

Bazzer79

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgannwg Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Taylorman wrote:Currently the top aus sxv side albeit not a strong frontrunner, id expect the brumbies to take a second wales side if white is allowed a full strength side. The side has been playing for several months.

Kind of like a munster ab clash without the imports.

Isn't this a second Brumbies too? Wales 2nd XV have a baa-baa's game under their belts plus have been training a lot longer now. First half might be tense but Wales will pull clear and out of sight before the final whistle.

In other news, I hear White will be in Aus camp before Saturday helping out? As if they needed extra help...
Morgannwg
Morgannwg

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:36 pm

Bazzer79 wrote:Must have missed the Eng v SA Barbs on the listings.....doh! Now a happy man. Wal v Brumb must be broadcast by someone and on a feed somewhere?

I understand it's not being screened in Australia (the game clashes with Australia vs Japan soccer world cup qualifier), so odds are there'll be a couple of news cameras for highlights and not much else.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Kiwireddevil wrote:
Bazzer79 wrote:Must have missed the Eng v SA Barbs on the listings.....doh! Now a happy man. Wal v Brumb must be broadcast by someone and on a feed somewhere?

I understand it's not being screened in Australia (the game clashes with Australia vs Japan soccer world cup qualifier), so odds are there'll be a couple of news cameras for highlights and not much else.

Sad
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:18 pm

The Brumbies have 6 new caps apparently.

Though they have a 100% winning record over Wales - only 2 matches admittedly.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Then it should be a pretty good match.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Knowsit17 Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:35 pm

slartibartfast wrote:
kingjohn7 wrote:
munkian wrote:

me too please thumbsup

Yes please sir, me too

Moi? Pleeease.....

I'd appreciate a link too if you'd be so kind. What time does it start?

Knowsit17

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:36 pm

Me thinks White and Larkham regard this match as having a lot more to do with developing a Super xv side than playing host to an International touring team.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by boomeranga Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:43 am

wales606 wrote:Anyone actually know if this game is on anywhere?

Any Australians know if its on over there?

I can't find it listed anywhere Wales, so I don't think it will be. Green and Gold Rugby or The Roar usually have text updates from people at these games, so that might be your best bet.

boomeranga

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:38 am

Looks like I'' be 'watching' it on Twitter

FFs Rolling Eyes

C'mon Wales Wales
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by samuraidragon Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:39 am

Any live radio?

samuraidragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:45 am

ffs how come nobody is showing it? cant find radio either its like being in the seventies again

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by samuraidragon Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:47 am

TycroesOsprey wrote:ffs how come nobody is showing it? cant find radio either its like being in the seventies again

Does that mean we cut them to pieces?

samuraidragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:48 am

samuraidragon wrote:
TycroesOsprey wrote:ffs how come nobody is showing it? cant find radio either its like being in the seventies again

Does that mean we cut them to pieces?

hope so thumbsup

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by gowales Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:55 am

Mate can you please send me a pm with the link

gowales

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:57 am

Try this link for radio, it's supposed to be on here.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/players/internet_radio.htm?streamFile=grandstand&streamTitle=ABC%20Grandstand

It works here in Oz but I don't know if it will work overseas. It's a shame Fox aren't covering it but I guess there's just not the required level of interest. It is all about the $.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by pontylad Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:01 am

Minute by minute update on walesonline (the Western Mail site) and as a bonus the Heineken Cup draw which is also going on http://www.walesonline.co.uk/rugbynation/rugby-news/2012/06/11/minute-by-minute-coverage-of-wales-v-brumbies-and-heineken-cup-draw-91466-31161267/

pontylad

Back to top Go down

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench - Page 2 Empty DOES ANY ONE HAVE LIVE MATCH LINKS FOR Brumbies v Wales?

Post by welliamwibb Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:05 am

Can't find anything anywhere.

I'm sure it is on Australian TV somewhere Sad

PM me if you have a link please Smile

welliamwibb

http://www.rfu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:08 am

As far as I know it's not being televised in Australia. Foxsports are showing the Australia vs Japan soccer match (world cup qualifier) instead. Canberra is a pretty small TV market so the $ don't stack up for broadcasting.
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:08 am

Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by welliamwibb Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:09 am

Well at least the under 20's vs Sam oh Ahh is on later Smile

welliamwibb

http://www.rfu.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_501 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:10 am

Can anyone PM me a 'legal' link if there is one?

chris_501

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:11 am

It's not on TV in Oz. Radio only. I have no idea if this will work overseas or not but you can give it a shot.

http://www.abc.net.au/local/players/internet_radio.htm?streamFile=grandstand&streamTitle=ABC%20Grandstand

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:12 am

Someone tweeted it was on an Aussie radio station - live updates on BBX one Wales and twitter though
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by jezonline Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 am

hi guys i would also apreciate a pm, thanks very much!

jezonline

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:28 am

Anyone that can pm me a link to the game please boys

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by jezonline Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 am

cant find anything anywhere apart from the stupid spam links, most of which seem to have been deleted

jezonline

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoped Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:31 am

If anyone would so kindly PM me aswell...

Scoped

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:32 am

There is no link to the game it is not being shown
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane_Williams Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 am

Anyone got a link? Or is this a non-televised match. gutted if i have to miss it..

Shane_Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:33 am

It's not on TV - it's on aussie radio though
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Liam Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:37 am

Anyone's radio links working?? mine aren't

Liam

Back to top Go down

Post by Effervescing Elephant Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:38 am

Just checked my usual source and there's nothing there for it unfortunately.
Effervescing Elephant
Effervescing Elephant

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoped Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:40 am

Oh what a crock. Anyone got a working radio link or do we only have text updates?

Scoped

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:41 am

Wales spill the ball on the Brumbies tryline.

3-0 Brumbies.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane_Williams Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 am

If the radio isn't working try changing it to Windows Media player, did the job for me Very Happy

Shane_Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane_Williams Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:45 am

Full Credit wrote:Wales spill the ball on the Brumbies tryline.

3-0 Brumbies.

who spilt it?

Shane_Williams

Back to top Go down

Post by Comfort Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:46 am

ola guys, i can pm you all, of but as far as i know there isnt any coverage of the game anywhere, like 606/munkian says.

...pretty spewing. Sad

Comfort

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:47 am

17 mins - Plenty of pressuere from Wales but Tips knocks on, a turned scrum and a pass into touch stopping them
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 am

Bishop break, line out, scrum and missed chance. Lots of possession just waiting for breakthough
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:48 am

I didn't hear who spilt it, the radio over the internet is cutting in and out.

Hook scores a try. 5-3 Wales, kick to come.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:49 am

Yesssssss james Hook

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:50 am

7-3 Wales.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next