The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench

+44
LondonTiger
nobbled
MarcusHalberstram
RubyGuby
dragonbreath
blackcanelion
mckay1402
Effervescing Elephant
Shane_Williams
Scoped
Liam
jezonline
welliamwibb
pontylad
samuraidragon
boomeranga
aucklandlaurie
Taylorman
slartibartfast
kingjohn7
munkian
chris_501
Bazzer79
Cocokav
welshy6
Toffnana
Full Credit
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Comfort
Smirnoffpriest
Biltong
Pal Joey
Ospreydragon
wales606
gowales
emack2
Knowsit17
flyhalffactory
Morgannwg
yappysnap
Cymroglan
TycroesOsprey
bedfordwelsh
maestegmafia
48 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench - Page 4 Empty Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench

Post by maestegmafia Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:10 am

First topic message reminder :

WALES: Liam Williams; Harry Robinson, Andrew Bishop, Ashley Beck, Aled Brew; James Hook, Rhys Webb; Paul James, Richard Hibbard, Rhodri Jones, Alun Wyn Jones (Captain), Luke Charteris, Josh Turnbull, Justin Tipuric, Aaron Shingler

REPLACEMENTS: Ken Owens, Rhys Gill, Ian Evans, Gareth Delve, Lloyd Williams, Rhys Priestland, Alex Cuthbert

Rob Howley says

"We are a game down, but we still have all to play for in this series and Tuesday night is the perfect opportunity for this squad of players to move on," said Wales head coach Rob Howley.

"We have one or two bumps and bruises and we are expecting players to 'back-up' after playing a tough Test match and go out there 72hrs later and play for their country.

"But that is exactly what touring is all about. It will be a test of character for the likes of Luke (Charteris), James (Hook) and Alun Wyn (Jones) who all made significant contributions on Saturday."

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/news/22599.php

Last edited by maestegmafia on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench - Page 4 Empty Re: Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench

Post by mckay1402 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 am

Sounds like Wales are going well at the breakdown. Hook showing up well at 10 as well. Not sure how strong this Brumbies team is though
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench - Page 4 Empty Re: Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 am

Morgannwg wrote:Is the HEC draw televised?

On the ERC website I believe
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:15 am

AWJ scored the try apparently
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:17 am

AWJ scores, Hook misses conversion - 6-19
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcanelion Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 am

If all else fails you can follow the match thread on the Sydney morning herald webpage. http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/australia-rugby/live-brumbies-v-wales-20120612-207nf.html

wales 19-6 up going into half time. Should win. Brumbies are using it as a trial for up and commers I think.

blackcanelion

Back to top Go down

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench - Page 4 Empty Anyone got the ACT WALES Score?

Post by dragonbreath Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:19 am

Whats the score. If you are listening where is it?????????

dragonbreath

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:20 am

19-6 to Wales HT

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by blackcanelion Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:20 am

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/australia-rugby/live-brumbies-v-wales-20120612-207nf.html

blackcanelion

Back to top Go down

Post by gowales Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:20 am

blackcanelion wrote:If all else fails you can follow the match thread on the Sydney morning herald webpage. http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/australia-rugby/live-brumbies-v-wales-20120612-207nf.html

wales 19-6 up going into half time. Should win. Brumbies are using it as a trial for up and commers I think.

Thanks that's much better

gowales

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoped Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:21 am

Damn I still can't get the radio to work, even in Windows Media mode.

Scoped

Back to top Go down

Post by jezonline Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:23 am

couldnt make the radio work through pc but have typed the address into my smart phone and the commentary is perfect, hope this helps some of you

jezonline

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:23 am

Scoped wrote:Damn I still can't get the radio to work, even in Windows Media mode.

Try the MP3 audio download file
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusHalberstram Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:24 am

Listening to it on the radio - Aussie commentators talking up the Welsh in general, which is weird to hear!

Now half time and listening to the local Aussie news which is a strange experience and makes me feel like I'm holiday! Hmmm... maybe I should listen to foreign radio more often...

MarcusHalberstram

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusHalberstram Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:24 am

Use the AAC+ link on the radio page - not the Windows Media Player

MarcusHalberstram

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:25 am

Ian Evans going to come on soon
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by gowales Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:25 am

Yea i expect many changes at half time

gowales

Back to top Go down

Wales Team for the Brumbies match... Faletau out of tour with broken hand means Delve is on the Bench - Page 4 Empty Lack of coverage of the Brumbies Wales game

Post by nobbled Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:26 am

I appreciate it may not be of massive interest to everyone - but I bet every rugby fan would appreciate at least a decent account of the game!
Got the office to myself, and was looking forward to at least some radio commentary!
Can't even seem to find a match update online. Got a twitter feed telling me that Wales were warming up 9 minutes before kick-off - then nothing.
I'm hacked off - if I was Welsh I'd be steaming.
mad

Last edited by nobbled on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error due to bashing keyboard in rage)
nobbled
nobbled

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:28 am

I think Brew and Shingler are a doubt. I guess Delve will stary on - who's replaced Brew ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:28 am

Hibbard is having a good game. commentators like him

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusHalberstram Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:28 am

Hearing Hibbard's name a lot. Seems to be the Hook, Hibbard, Beck show today...

MarcusHalberstram

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusHalberstram Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:29 am

Cuthbert repaced Brew... Cuthbert, Dibble and Brew ;/

MarcusHalberstram

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_501 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:32 am

Bad news for Scarlets

chris_501

Back to top Go down

Post by chris_501 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:32 am

And Ospreys!

chris_501

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:34 am

We now have about 6 threads of people asking about streams for the game, I'm going to merge them all into this one for housekeeping.

Why don't people check for previous posts first? <shrug>
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:36 am

Kiwireddevil wrote:We now have about 6 threads of people asking about streams for the game, I'm going to merge them all into this one for housekeeping.

Why don't people check for previous posts first? <shrug>
I thought I must have been speaking a different language when I said it wasn't being filmed.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by mckay1402 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:38 am

http://www.abc.net.au/local/players/internet_radio.htm?streamFile=itinerantone&streamTitle=Brumbies%20v%20Wales
mckay1402
mckay1402

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:38 am

Gill comes on

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:39 am

Gill on, James off
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 am

SOMEONE PASSED TO CUTHBERT AGAIN...Stop it!
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 am

who was it who said Rhodri Jones couldnt play tighthead? Hes done well in the two games so far.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 am

wales606 wrote:SOMEONE PASSED TO CUTHBERT AGAIN...Stop it!

Yeah every time I hear his name I wince.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:40 am

Snap.

Looks like these boys are really trying to impress for squad places. I would have started Webb and Hibbard last Sat anyway - they've actually played some rugby in the last month or so
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

were giving away far too manny penalties.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 am

19-9 Wales, Brumbies slot a penalty.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 am

19 - 9
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 am

TycroesOsprey wrote:were giving away far too manny penalties.

Penalty count does sound rather one sided - keeping Brumbies in the game
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 am

19-9

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:42 am

Tipuric is now the welsh captain
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Ospreydragon Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 am

You can try this radio link if you're having trouble:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/sport/

Ospreydragon

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:44 am

With North injured we should have had one of the crowd on the bench as a back 3 replacement, better than risking Cuthbert
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:45 am

damn another penalty given away.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 am

Penalty count is 11 - 3
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:47 am

At the moment Tips, Hook, Hibbard, Beck have all shown up well. scrum is dominating, lineout was going well.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by munkian Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:47 am

wales606 wrote:Penalty count is 11 - 3

Ref only has one arm. Is it all breakdown stuff ?
munkian
munkian

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:48 am

Make that 12 - 3
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by MarcusHalberstram Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:48 am

All seems to be Brumbies for the last 5-10 mins.

MarcusHalberstram

Back to top Go down

Post by TycroesOsprey Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:48 am

munkian wrote:
wales606 wrote:Penalty count is 11 - 3

Ref only has one arm. Is it all breakdown stuff ?

Sounds like a lot of different offences and yet another one.

TycroesOsprey

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 am

19-12 Wales.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by wales606 Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:49 am

19 - 12

Not great by Wales at the moment.
wales606
wales606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next