The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here We Go Here We Go! Can Pac Man Return to the Old?

2 posters

Go down

Here We Go Here We Go! Can Pac Man Return to the Old?  Empty Here We Go Here We Go! Can Pac Man Return to the Old?

Post by davidemore Fri 08 Jun 2012, 6:05 am

Timothy Braaaaaaaadley!!!!! "It's my house!" He reminds me of B.A from the A-Team.

Man he's up for it aye? A true self-believer, and why not? He has earned his shot, but... can he take it?

My guess is no. I feel Pac will pivot and turn more, let Bradley's instinct take over and hunt him down, and then, KO Bradley in the 10th.

The fight however, will not be easy, or sleazy, and i think early on it will be cagey, with Bradley stalking well and moving his head well with his gloves up.

But the muscle memory that got him to this point in his career will take over, and when he is down on the cards due to Pac's output, and walking forward in straighter lines, he will eventually start throwing those ever so slightly wide punches, usually one two's to the side of the head, and then, bam! a Pac check left or uppercut, and it's lights out for Timothy. I like Timothy though, and he will rise again.

Also, if Pac fights like he did last time out he loses. But i am banking on old Pac in this fight, not recent Pac.

Thoughts?

davidemore

Back to top Go down

Here We Go Here We Go! Can Pac Man Return to the Old?  Empty Re: Here We Go Here We Go! Can Pac Man Return to the Old?

Post by OasisBFC Fri 08 Jun 2012, 11:40 am

its good of pac to fight bradley but bradley isn't a proven welter. i think manny's volume of punches will get him a points win.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down