The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy

+30
Josiah Maiestas
Melkor
Il Gialloblu
tunes666
Adam D
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
TopHat24/7
paul12342
tomfinneywalksonwater
DavidBlunkettsuppercut
hogey
TRUSSMAN66
88Chris05
ONETWOFOREVER
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Super D Boon
John Bloody Wayne
ShahenshahG
NathanDB10
BoxingFan88
bhb001
Duty281
eddyfightfan
Lance
OasisBFC
Nico the gman
Imperial Ghosty
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Steffan
34 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy

Post by Steffan Sat 02 Jun 2012, 1:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.rds.ca/boxe/chroniques/341086.html

"Lucian has lost the fight, Froch deserves the victory, we would not return it. But a question comes to mind since the end of the fight: why Froch did not remove his gloves in the ring? He usually does. After fighting against Andre Ward, Glen Johnson, Mikkel Kessler, Andre Dirrell, Jean Pascal, etc. ... Saturday, he even made the post-fight interviews with his gloves! Another detail that reminds me a lot in recent days, it is the meeting I had with an inspector who brought us the gloves before the fight. The man came into our dressing room, he gave me the gloves, then turned to leave. I told him he should not leave the glove unattended and I added that I hoped it was the same in the other locker room ... Understand me, I'm not looking a reason to defeat Lucian and I did not intend to shout on the fly. We will not ask to see the glove of Carl, but say these are little things that tickle me" - Stephan Larouche (Lucian Bute's trainer)

Dont shoot the messenger folks. Im just posting the link to something that got mentioned on another thread. Doubt they will be able to prove anything anyway

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy

Post by Adam D Sun 03 Jun 2012, 10:05 am

Steffan wrote:
Adam D wrote:Its also a bit early for a scrap OK

In the words of Elton John, Saturday Night is alright for fighting.

But this is Sunday morning, and his follow up of "Only idiots fight on Sunday morning" whilst ringing true, wasnt such a hit.
Im sure Reborns a good guy in real life Adam Very Happy

Agree with all you say though OK

Please dont quote Elton John again I had an ex who had every album that bloke has ever made and it brings back bad memories...

was your ex David Furnish? Wink

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy - Page 2 Empty Re: Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy

Post by bhb001 Sun 03 Jun 2012, 10:09 am

Adam D wrote:
Steffan wrote:
Adam D wrote:Its also a bit early for a scrap OK

In the words of Elton John, Saturday Night is alright for fighting.

But this is Sunday morning, and his follow up of "Only idiots fight on Sunday morning" whilst ringing true, wasnt such a hit.
Im sure Reborns a good guy in real life Adam Very Happy

Agree with all you say though OK

Please dont quote Elton John again I had an ex who had every album that bloke has ever made and it brings back bad memories...

was your ex David Furnish? Wink

laughing

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun 03 Jun 2012, 10:13 am

Spoiler:
I love that couple heart

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by tunes666 Sun 03 Jun 2012, 11:05 am

he kept his gloves on because he was very happy winning a home fight in such fassion, not the first guy to leave his gloves on ...

It was not really the power which got Bute anyway, it was the amount of times he was hit.. in fact he done well to hang in there as long as he did..

tunes666

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Gialloblu Sun 03 Jun 2012, 11:16 am

Steffan wrote:
Spoiler:
I love that couple heart

I'm normally a fan of Madame Tussauds but that Ronnie Barker is terrible.
Il Gialloblu
Il Gialloblu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Jun 2012, 11:22 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Super D Boon is a great poster on here. Very realistic and not blindsighted by his nationality. I was talking about another Welsh guy.
Blimey, what with Adam being "outed" it really is The Taffia here, I'm afraid. Fortunately most of us know that it's not where you're from ,it's where you're at.
Incidentally-there is an interview with Froch in Sunday's Telegraph, and he says, and I quote, " I'm no Adrian Mole". Should put that on his gravestone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Melkor Tue 05 Jun 2012, 10:36 am

Loaded gloves? Hardly. Sounds like sour grapes from people who don't like the guy. He kept his gloves on after other fights too. Nothing to see here.

Melkor

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Tue 05 Jun 2012, 12:48 pm

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:No smoke without fire and all that.
Would you be saying that if Steffan accused a fighter you like?

Thought you were quitting the forum anyway welshy? (OP) Wink
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Tue 05 Jun 2012, 2:28 pm

Josiah Maiestas wrote:Thought you were quitting the forum anyway welshy? (OP) Wink
Welshy Shocked

Very original...

I am quitting in September

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gordy Tue 05 Jun 2012, 5:52 pm

Surely the gloves must be inspected before the fight?

Gordy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Tue 05 Jun 2012, 7:25 pm

Steffan wrote:
Josiah Maiestas wrote:Thought you were quitting the forum anyway welshy? (OP) Wink
Welshy Shocked

Very original...

I am quitting in September

Like anyone is bothered! Any reason that you can't anytime sooner? Laugh

Joke by the way steph, you would be sorely missed

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by ian_jamsie Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:21 pm

Bute is chinny and has never been in with anyone who can really punch.

ian_jamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:35 am

Hmmm, "Stephan" Larouche, eh? It makes one wonder...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:38 am

AlexHuckerby wrote:Hmmm, "Stephan" Larouche, eh? It makes one wonder...
laughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by jammin Thu 07 Jun 2012, 11:22 am

The purpose of Larouche's statement is to create interest in a rematch, which at the moment, no one could care less about.

jammin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Thu 07 Jun 2012, 3:38 pm

Meh, I think the same people plus even more Canadians would to be fair.

I think it's disrespectful in the highest order, with zero evidence other than "He KOed my fighter" It's a bad thing to say, I pray Bute doesn't say anything on the subject other than dismiss it. Which is possible as he seems like a classy guy thus far.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2