The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy

+30
Josiah Maiestas
Melkor
Il Gialloblu
tunes666
Adam D
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
TopHat24/7
paul12342
tomfinneywalksonwater
DavidBlunkettsuppercut
hogey
TRUSSMAN66
88Chris05
ONETWOFOREVER
WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Super D Boon
John Bloody Wayne
ShahenshahG
NathanDB10
BoxingFan88
bhb001
Duty281
eddyfightfan
Lance
OasisBFC
Nico the gman
Imperial Ghosty
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
Steffan
34 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy Empty Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy

Post by Steffan Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:08 am

http://www.rds.ca/boxe/chroniques/341086.html

"Lucian has lost the fight, Froch deserves the victory, we would not return it. But a question comes to mind since the end of the fight: why Froch did not remove his gloves in the ring? He usually does. After fighting against Andre Ward, Glen Johnson, Mikkel Kessler, Andre Dirrell, Jean Pascal, etc. ... Saturday, he even made the post-fight interviews with his gloves! Another detail that reminds me a lot in recent days, it is the meeting I had with an inspector who brought us the gloves before the fight. The man came into our dressing room, he gave me the gloves, then turned to leave. I told him he should not leave the glove unattended and I added that I hoped it was the same in the other locker room ... Understand me, I'm not looking a reason to defeat Lucian and I did not intend to shout on the fly. We will not ask to see the glove of Carl, but say these are little things that tickle me" - Stephan Larouche (Lucian Bute's trainer)

Dont shoot the messenger folks. Im just posting the link to something that got mentioned on another thread. Doubt they will be able to prove anything anyway

Regards

Steffan

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy Empty Re: Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:09 am

Ban him for life he's a disgrace to the sport. He was probably juicing as well. Wink
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy Empty Re: Carl Froch Loaded Gloves Conspiracy

Post by Steffan Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:11 am

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:Ban him for life he's a disgrace to the sport. He was probably juicing as well. Wink
Please dont get my hopes up Laugh

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:19 am

Word is Larouche is holding a press conference and enquiry into it but as I say dont shoot the messenger thats just forum talk at the moment

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:20 am

No smoke without fire and all that.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:24 am

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:No smoke without fire and all that.
Some people have said how did a fighter who hasnt stopped anyone since a shot Jermaine Taylor with 14 seconds to go suddenly pull off a TKO like this in 5 rounds. Others just said Bute is chinny. Doubt we will ever fight out though

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:27 am

I wouldn't call Bute chinny he took a lot of big punches not a lot of fighters would have lasted much longer.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:30 am

Blah Blah Blah, what a load of old rubbish.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Blah Blah Blah, what a load of old rubbish.
You got Stephan Larouche to thank for that

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:44 am

Stephan Larouche not as good a loser as we all thought.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:01 am

if froch was able to catch ward or kessler with the kind of punches he was catcing bute flush with, they also would have been stopped.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:08 am

innocent until proven otherwise. shame not all fighters are given this treatment though

im sure they are just trying to put a bit of doubt into frochs victory so they can make people a bit more curious about the rematch, and help sell it

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:10 am

remember people, even malignaggi gets a stoppage every now and then.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:14 am

i thought it was more unusual that froch came into the ring 1st in his home town.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:15 am

He wasn't the champion and he isn't Floyd Mayweather.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 am

Loaded gloves? Load of rubbish.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:19 am

SugarRayRussell (PBK) wrote:He wasn't the champion and he isn't Floyd Mayweather.

i know but normally the home town guy comes out second.

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:21 am

Cods wallop.

And right for Froch to come out first as the challenger

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:42 am

Some people were outraged when Floyd came out first because he wasn't the champ. But their is so much jealousy when it comes to Floyd a lot of people struggle to give a fair opinion on him.

Personally I couldn't care less what order they come out in they are both going to the same place.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Laughable article I read it yesterday.

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:14 am

i dont think it matters to be honest, wlad and haye had a big to do about it when they were fighting, its just egos at the end of the day

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by NathanDB10 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:15 am

It is a little surprising how powerful Froch seemed, but I think it is more to do with the fact that he just started really quickly and jumped on bute, who never got a chance to get going

= lots of shots landing flush.

Froch doesn't strike me as the type to try something like that.

NathanDB10

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:17 am

If this is true - i'll eat my eat. Doesnt seem to be Froch's kind of thing

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Bloody Wayne Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:28 am

Maybe, just maybe, it was the repeated and unanswered shots to the head that did the damage? If you're getting hit that much by any super middleweight you're gonna get stopped.

John Bloody Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 am

There could be some truth to this story actually. Froch isn't that big a puncher at world level and surpirsing how powerful he was for just one fight. Also the fight was held in Nottingham so he might have had some home "advantages".

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Laugh

Talk about being a sore loser. It's slander like this that brings the whole sport of boxing down.

Typical that the Welsh crew have jumped all over it. Quite sad actually.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:06 pm

The guy got knocked out by Andrade, his chin is the problem, you can't just blame loaded gloves, froch hasn't got one punch power but has heavy hands, always has. Bute got caught flush alot, anyone would go down from those shots. I also think that his low hands defence meant when he was caught he was caught well as his gloves wouldn't block/slow down the punches

WHU_Champo_League_in_7Yrs

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarRayRussell (PBK) Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:12 pm

I don't think he is chinny and I don't think Froch had loaded gloves. As for Andrade that looked as much down to exhaustion as Andrades punches although Andrade isn't feather fisted. Not many fighters could take the amount of punches he did from Froch. A chinny fighter wouldn't have been made it to the 5th round.

His reaction to getting hit is more of the problem a bit like Wladimir Klitschko before he smartened up.
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
SugarRayRussell (PBK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:Typical that the Welsh crew have jumped all over it
Not that your trying to make provocative or xenophobic comments though...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by ONETWOFOREVER Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:01 pm

You call this a conspiracy?

So what if he kept his gloves on.

hoooooooooo thundercats

ONETWOFOREVER

Back to top Go down

Post by 88Chris05 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Very disappointing to hear this kind of baseless nonsense, as Bute's team really impressed me in the build up to and immediate aftermath of the fight. And now this load of cobblers? Very, very poor.
88Chris05
88Chris05

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:13 pm

I reckon Froch killed JFK and kidnapped the Lindburgh baby too..........

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:20 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:I reckon Froch killed JFK and kidnapped the Lindburgh baby too..........
Nice to here an American not blaming the Russians for a change OK

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Steffan wrote:

The fact you posted this article makes you come across as pathetic.

You have got an unhealthy obsession Froch.

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:The fact you posted this article makes you come across as pathetic.

You have got an unhealthy obsession Froch
I told you not to shoot the messenger warning

Its not as bad as Reborns obsession with Clev but not far off I agree OK

Anyway im sure itl all be proven unfounded this loaded glove cheating business Very Happy

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:01 pm

it means the rematch is definately on. gonna try and give some edge to it, so the canadians come out and support their man

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by hogey Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Stephan Larouche should hang his head in shame for coming out with this utter bullcrap, only reason i can give for coming out with such nonsense is to try to create an angle to sell what could be another very one sided fight to the Canadian fans as a real even fight.

hogey

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidBlunkettsuppercut Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:08 pm

Steffan wrote:http://www.rds.ca/boxe/chroniques/341086.htm

Dont shoot the messenger folks. Im just posting the link to something that got mentioned on another thread. Doubt they will be able to prove anything anyway

Regards

Steffan

Steffan I wouldnt be suprised if you wrote this artical Very Happy
DavidBlunkettsuppercut
DavidBlunkettsuppercut

Back to top Go down

Post by tomfinneywalksonwater Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Somebody has asked froch about this on twitter and his response was his gloves were loaded with hands of stone and dynamite, I don't think it's going to bother team froch too much.

tomfinneywalksonwater

Back to top Go down

Post by paul12342 Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:27 pm

I dont belive McCracken and Froch are the type to do this at all. Bute was simply outclassed and not at the level that Froch has been fighting at. Hence he got outclassed.

paul12342

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Don't shoot the messenger??! If any other than you (or maybe Super D) had posted this it might have a veneer of reasonableness. Talk about desperate.

Pathetic from the trainer. If I were Froch I'd sue him and the publishers of the article for slander and defamation.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Steffan wrote:

Or that you're gleefully on the wind-up and will look for any opportunity to slate Froch...

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:39 am

Steffan wrote:
Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:The fact you posted this article makes you come across as pathetic.

You have got an unhealthy obsession Froch
I told you not to shoot the messenger warning

Its not as bad as Reborns obsession with Clev but not far off I agree OK

Anyway im sure itl all be proven unfounded this loaded glove cheating business Very Happy

Steffan : Comments on EVERY Bellew thread, calling him a "loud mouth thug" etc. Comments on EVERY Froch thread. Criticises EVERY poster for doubting Cleverlys future to the point where insults fly.

Reborn : just wants Sukhotski to stop being ducked. He has been avoided like the plague from Cowardly..sorry Clevery.

Pretty clear that the Welsh guy has the obsession Wink

You must have done a bit of searching on google looking for something Carl Frochy to talk bout Steffinator. I find it unbelievable that you just happened to stumble across that article.

This is getting a bit stalkerish .. Even for you...
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

http://theboxingfreak.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:50 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Steffan : Comments on EVERY Bellew thread, calling him a "loud mouth thug" etc. Comments on EVERY Froch thread. Criticises EVERY poster for doubting Cleverlys future to the point where insults fly
Good fun aint it Very Happy

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Reborn : just wants Sukhotski to stop being ducked. He has been avoided like the plague from Cowardly..sorry Clevery
Who 'Clevery'? Headscratch

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Pretty clear that the Welsh guy has the obsession Wink
Me or SDB? I havnt said a bad word about Froch on this thread if youd bother to read it

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:You must have done a bit of searching on google looking for something Carl Frochy to talk bout Steffinator. I find it unbelievable that you just happened to stumble across that article
It was on Eastside Boxing plus someone mentioned it earlier on another thread

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:This is getting a bit stalkerish .. Even for you...
If I copied your recent posts page im sure we all know who the stalkerish one is. Happy Jubilee though thumbsup

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 am

Go for it mate. I'll gather your Froch and Bellew posts. From here and the old 606. You still think il look like the obsessive one!? Haha, now get you back to bed. It's a bit early for your Froch obsession on a Sunday Smile
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:58 am

Super D Boon is a great poster on here. Very realistic and not blindsighted by his nationality. I was talking about another Welsh guy.
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn
Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 am

Its also a bit early for a scrap OK

In the words of Elton John, Saturday Night is alright for fighting.

But this is Sunday morning, and his follow up of "Only idiots fight on Sunday morning" whilst ringing true, wasnt such a hit.

Last edited by Adam D on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 am

Reborn-DeeMcK-Reborn wrote:Go for it mate. I'll gather your Froch and Bellew posts. From here and the old 606. You still think il look like the obsessive one!? Haha, now get you back to bed. It's a bit early for your Froch obsession on a Sunday Smile
Not really interested in gathering posts and that. I just come on here for a bit of banter and its a good community and that. Might catch up on an hour now as it goes. Have a wonderful day thumbsup

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:59 am

Adam D wrote:Its also a bit early for a scrap OK

But this is Sunday morning, and his follow up of "Only idiots fight on Sunday morning" whilst ringing true, wasnt such a hit.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:02 am

Adam D wrote:Its also a bit early for a scrap OK

Im sure Reborns a good guy in real life Adam Very Happy

Agree with all you say though OK

Please dont quote Elton John again I had an ex who had every album that bloke has ever made and it brings back bad memories...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next