The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire?

+3
lags72
Josiah Maiestas
jersey
7 posters

Go down

If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire? Empty If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire?

Post by jersey Mon 16 Apr 2012, 4:06 pm

If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire?

jersey

Back to top Go down

If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire? Empty Re: If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire?

Post by Josiah Maiestas Mon 16 Apr 2012, 4:13 pm

Doubt it.

Too much money in the game to walk away.
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire? Empty Re: If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire?

Post by lags72 Mon 16 Apr 2012, 4:16 pm

Have I somehow stumbled upon the nursery school version of 606 ...??

lags72

Back to top Go down

Post by invisiblecoolers Mon 16 Apr 2012, 10:48 pm

lags72 wrote:Have I somehow stumbled upon the nursery school version of 606 ...??
No u landed in Primary school, u would enter Nursery if Rafa happen to lose against Djoko in MonteCarlo finals Very Happy

invisiblecoolers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Apr 2012, 12:59 am

jersey wrote:If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire?
He will add another 1 gram to his racquet. Adding 3 grams to his racquet almost was enough to beat Djokerman at the Australian Open. It's just a question of science. I think he will also add an extra 10 newtons of force to the gusset strength of his undergarment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Josiah Maiestas Fri 08 Jun 2012, 6:23 pm

Spoiler:
Josiah Maiestas
Josiah Maiestas

Back to top Go down

Post by gboycottnut Fri 08 Jun 2012, 6:24 pm

Perhaps Nadal will do a Bjorn Borg and retire immediately by not attending any after match press conference.

gboycottnut

Back to top Go down

Post by jersey Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:00 am

gboycottnut wrote:Perhaps Nadal will do a Bjorn Borg and retire immediately by not attending any after match press conference.

Indeed. Laugh

jersey

Back to top Go down

Post by paulcz Sun 10 Jun 2012, 12:11 am

Nore Staat wrote:
jersey wrote:If Nadal loses to Djokovic in RG, will Nadal retire?
He will add another 1 gram to his racquet. Adding 3 grams to his racquet almost was enough to beat Djokerman at the Australian Open. It's just a question of science. I think he will also add an extra 10 newtons of force to the gusset strength of his undergarment.

That could really help him. I rather see a little bit different way although not so much sophisticated one to help him for better concentration. I would advice him that he should change his routine before serving. He should definitely clean also both side lines not only base line. I wonder why he has not already tried it. Cool maybe also the cleaning of the middle line could be good for the bull,
or he could sweep all the court before serving.

paulcz

Back to top Go down

Post by Super D Boon Sun 10 Jun 2012, 1:41 am

It would be good if he did. But sadly we are likely to see his like for a while yet.

GO NOVAK!

Super D Boon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down