The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us about your game today...

+77
number1hacker
lorus59
4putt
matelot golfer
jockneyboy
Simba
mystiroakey
Mary
No1yankee
tarka
Marcus
oldparwin
Shotrock
JAS
hend085
shclaff
jeffkenna
1GrumpyGolfer
MustPuttBetter
ralphjohn69
Eyetoldyouso
Rangiora
JohnnyH
puligny
Humpyd
Bob_the_Job
Sand
Bagman
super_realist
Diggers
Adam D
Yadsendew
Hibbz
baboo800
Skydriver
cornwell74
beninho
SetupDeterminesTheMotion
dynamark
JPX
golfermartin
kwinigolfer
The_Phenom
raycastleunited
Baggiesfan_golfer
Rossa
BlueCoverman
DazBoredAtWork
birdie
Redrage
Doon the Water
Onetoanother
GG
5531stuart
sharrison01
SmithersJones
navyblueshorts
liegerwoods
Nay
haystongolfer
graeme
Lairdy
Mercurio
McLaren
Caf
Noshankingtonite
goodwalkspoiled
barragan
goldwolf
LadyPutt
Doc
GWR-Golfer
Maverick
oldshanker
LondonJonnyO
drive4show
Davie
81 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Tell us about your game today... - Page 9 Empty Tell us about your game today...

Post by Davie Sun 20 Mar 2011, 9:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

.. or yesterday or whenever your last game happened.

I played this morning - just a bounce game with one of my regular partners.

There had been a big competition yesterday at the club so the course was a bit quieter today than one might expect for a Sunday. 11:20 tee off as a two-ball and lots of other two balls out there with a couple of quick 4-balls so pace of play was brisk.

Those who have read my posts recently will know that I've been suffering with a nasty foot/ankle injury for a few months and it's just great to be out there at all at the moment. Thankfully the foot came through with flying colours though I think I've been favouring it for the last couple of weeks still and after the game today my knee was playing up but with luck that will just be a temporary setback.

A glorious day though in the Thames Valley with above average temperatures and the course was in remarkable nick for mid March.

The match itself was close for a long way. I felt I was playing reasonably well after not playing much of the winter and after losing the 2nd I levelled it on the 3rd and was one up after nine. Though I felt I was playing better than my opponent I couldn't shake him and he hung in there until I went 2 up on 15. Closed it out on 16 but was made to work for it.

Although it was matchplay I kept an estimated Stableford score and came in with 32 (estimated) points which I wasn't too disappointed with given lack of recent regular play. One NR and a couple of holes where a 3 pointer was well withing my grasp and ended with 1 point (short game was actually pretty good apart from those two nightmares)

Now looking forward to next weekend and a Stableford competition where I've been drawn with last year's captain and next year's!

Davie

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your game today... - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell us about your game today...

Post by barragan Sun 10 Jul 2011, 1:09 pm

i like carrickknowe, mainly because its the scene of my best ever round! played it a few times and its always been in good nick. may look into the leisure card in a couple of years when my 50% discount at duddingston expires. would really be sad to leave it though as its a terrific course.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your game today... - Page 9 Empty Re: Tell us about your game today...

Post by Nay Sun 10 Jul 2011, 2:45 pm

I think i will continue with the season ticket next year again, although if i continue to improve i may want to start playing in club comps (also to get a proper handicap) so it may depend on the extra cost of joining an associated club.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Sun 10 Jul 2011, 3:35 pm

i think carrickvale is less than 100 quid from memory on top of the season ticket.

played braids a few years ago but cant remember much other than that it had nice tight fairways and greens.

still got three years paying about 480 at duddngston before i hit thirty and pay full whack. great value at the mo.

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Sun 10 Jul 2011, 9:28 pm

Nice casual friendly today - though at times the lack of competetiveness caused us all to lose some concentration.

Started as a 4-ball but knew from the start one of us had to quit after nine due to a prior engagement.

So we played a 4BBB on the front nine (all of us around 20-21 h/c) and me and my partner won the match 3&1 (only +2 gross for 9 holes better ball)

From the 10th we just played as a 3-ball and really should have picked some sort or competition but we didn't - and for the first half of the back 9 we all lost concentration a bit (me more than most!).

Got my head back on the last four and completed the course fairly well. Estimated 33 stableford points for my own game which considering the mental lapse on 10-14 I was quite happy with.

A nice little birdie on the 6th was my highlight - a hole I am usually VERY happy just to par!

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Sun 10 Jul 2011, 10:35 pm

BlueCoverman wrote:Would I rather read something posted by LJ that is intelligent, knowledgeable, humorous and perhaps sometimes controversial...or something written by the imbecile who made the previous remark?

That is a tricky one...Let me have a think

clap Agree with you 100% Covrerman thumbsup
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Sun 10 Jul 2011, 10:38 pm

McLaren wrote:I was thinking of starting a thread for people to show support for the reinstating of LJ's posting privileges. If we are all ok with him being here there would be no reason not to have him back.

100% behind you Mac thumbsup
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Sun 10 Jul 2011, 10:41 pm

oldshanker wrote:
drive4show wrote:
McLaren wrote:I actually think he lasted longer on here than I expected given the moderation techniques employed. Always a risk when mods try to interact with users.

Where are you guys meeting up?

There are about 8 of us that all entered an open at North Weald (LJ's home course) but it was cancelled last week. As we have all booked the day off, we decided just to book up somewhere else and meet up anyway. Looking around the north side of the M25, Old Fold Manor is looking most likely to be the venue.

This is still on isn't it?

As far as I am aware, there will be me, D4S, NST, SJ, LJ and El Ringo. Does anyone know any different?

I'm still up for this Shanker thumbsup
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sun 10 Jul 2011, 10:58 pm

Yep, I'm still up for it too thumbsup

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by SmithersJones Sun 10 Jul 2011, 11:09 pm

drive4show wrote:Yep, I'm still up for it too thumbsup

Me three.
SmithersJones
SmithersJones

Back to top Go down

Post by kwinigolfer Sun 10 Jul 2011, 11:47 pm

As for LJ, clearly the mods have to make a decision as to whether they want informed, if sometimes irreverant, comment or the lunatic fringe, for whom spelling "golf" is a challenge.

BBC 606 had the advantage of enabling the OP to delete a comment they thought was inappropriate. Clearly that doesn't represent free speech but, if used judiciously, can regulate the guys that insist on being out there but may be good guys at heart. e.g. Simba, Donny 150 yards to the pin, etc.

kwinigolfer

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Mon 11 Jul 2011, 6:34 am

SmithersJones wrote:
drive4show wrote:Yep, I'm still up for it too thumbsup

Me three.

OK - I'll check with LJ and organise it.
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon 11 Jul 2011, 8:48 am

Played in the Mixed Open at Vale Royal yesterday with our club president and our wives. I started off great over the first 3 holes where i picked up 7 points to go with another 6 from the ladies side. (Best mens and best ladies score to count on each hole, off 3/4 handicap) The wheels came off in a big way with the putter, so blew a few par and birdie chances, before I saw my driving collapse. So didn't contribute my fair share of points to the team and had to hold my hand up. We only came in with 59 points for a mid-table score. The ladies played really well though and overall it was a great day.

Last week I won our company golf day with some really solid golf, walked away with the trophy and £250, so a bit frustrating playing and letting the side down yesterday, after walking away with honours last week. furious

Doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Mon 11 Jul 2011, 9:02 am

Doc
Well done.
Hope that was not £250 in cash or you will have to turn Pro!

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by GWR-Golfer Mon 11 Jul 2011, 9:50 am

Played in the Presidents yesterday - going along nicely ... 21 points on front 9 (1 over gross, so playing nicely).

10th - Bad 2nd shot into the water, followed by a thinned lob wedge... blob.

11th - bad chip through the green, followed by a thinned chip that hit the stick and dropped in - lucky 2 points

12-14 - parred, so going well.

15th - stroke hole (3-putted for a bogey) but 2 points & still 2 points up on handicap

16th - bunkered off the tee.. up the face - so annoyed i blobbed steam

17th - bunkered 2nd shot, up the face again, hit the lip, over a path, sideways chip to get back to the fairway, then into another bunker... pick-up - blob

18th - couldn't care less - 1 point

So - 21 out, 11 back

Really annoyed until i found out one of our youngsters went round in 6-under (equalled course record) off 5......47 points... (he actually had 8 birdies & 2 bogies)

He got a real cheer at the prize giving

clap
GWR-Golfer
GWR-Golfer

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Mon 11 Jul 2011, 12:29 pm

Folks

Just to bring you all up to date with LJ, I've been in discussions with the Admin team and they have agreed that I can approach LJ and ask him to come back. There are some proviso's attached to this but I won't go into them in public.

Hopefully he'll agree to what is being asked and start posting again as his contributions are missed.

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Mon 11 Jul 2011, 12:43 pm

I hope he can agree to the stipulations because the forum is worse off without him

Davie

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossa Mon 11 Jul 2011, 1:45 pm

drive4show wrote:Folks

Just to bring you all up to date with LJ, I've been in discussions with the Admin team and they have agreed that I can approach LJ and ask him to come back. There are some proviso's attached to this but I won't go into them in public.

Hopefully he'll agree to what is being asked and start posting again as his contributions are missed.

What did he actually do that was so terrible...? All sounds a bit OTT to me...
Rossa
Rossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossa Mon 11 Jul 2011, 1:46 pm

GWR-Golfer wrote:Played in the Presidents yesterday - going along nicely ... 21 points on front 9 (1 over gross, so playing nicely).

10th - Bad 2nd shot into the water, followed by a thinned lob wedge... blob.

11th - bad chip through the green, followed by a thinned chip that hit the stick and dropped in - lucky 2 points

12-14 - parred, so going well.

15th - stroke hole (3-putted for a bogey) but 2 points & still 2 points up on handicap

16th - bunkered off the tee.. up the face - so annoyed i blobbed steam

17th - bunkered 2nd shot, up the face again, hit the lip, over a path, sideways chip to get back to the fairway, then into another bunker... pick-up - blob

18th - couldn't care less - 1 point

So - 21 out, 11 back

Really annoyed until i found out one of our youngsters went round in 6-under (equalled course record) off 5......47 points... (he actually had 8 birdies & 2 bogies)

He got a real cheer at the prize giving

clap

I played in the stableford last week, the chap i played had 22 points on the front, 7 on the back.... horrendous.
Rossa
Rossa

Back to top Go down

Post by barragan Mon 11 Jul 2011, 2:10 pm

the last medal i played with a guy who went in +2, and back in +23...

[it wasn't me before you ask]

barragan

Back to top Go down

Post by Diggers Mon 11 Jul 2011, 2:18 pm

Rossa, did he end up playing close to his handicap though ?

Diggers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossa Mon 11 Jul 2011, 2:43 pm

Diggers wrote:Rossa, did he end up playing close to his handicap though ?

Well he ended up with 29 points, so must have been 7 over... after been 4 under of the front...

In a medal it would have been NR or hugely over hc there was a few pick ups...

I once played the front 9 in 23 over and the back in 5 over when i was off 27 for a net 71... that was pretty special Smile
Rossa
Rossa

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Mon 11 Jul 2011, 10:44 pm

Cheers Drive. It's just not the same without the Big Fella posting Sad Send him a big girly Hug and tell him I look forward to taking some cash off him at OFM on 21st thumbsup
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Tue 12 Jul 2011, 12:02 am

Noshankingtonite wrote:

Cheers Drive. It's just not the same without the Big Fella posting Sad Send him a big girly Hug and tell him I look forward to taking some cash off him at OFM on 21st thumbsup

Will not be surprised if LJ just cannot be bothered to post on here again.

I'll be in contact with everyone about OFM on the 21st by email. I can book a teetime from this Thursday and will be looking for a time around 11.00............ thumbsup ?
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Doon the Water Tue 12 Jul 2011, 1:11 pm

Awayday at Belleisle.
Another beauitiful day 5th on the trot.
Course in fine condition, rough a bit fierce, generally lost ball.
8.15am tee off with three 3 balls and a 4 ball in front of our single.
No one let us through so had to wait a bit on the early holes but still sitting down to the bacon rolls at 11 am. I just love playing at that tempo.

Both played well.
I have been 'soft' coaching Deadly for a couple of years and he has come down from 28+ to 17. Big breakthrough for him today, he played the first 9 really well in 40 shots. It gives me a real thrill to see someone advance to a decent level.
We both made a mucking fuddle of the last three Deadly 7,3,6 and me 7,4,6.
Both scored mid eighties but Deadly won with 37 points.

Doon the Water

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Wed 13 Jul 2011, 8:44 am

Welsh National in the wind on saturday.Its long its tough and theres more water than grass.Played some lovely stuff for 16 points on the front 9 no blobs.Started the back 9 with three blobs.then hit the pin from about 120 yds on 13th.par on 14th after a delicate bunker shot facing water down the green,3 more blobs and nice par to finish.24 points and cream crackered.
Good experience and reasonable price.

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossa Thu 14 Jul 2011, 8:29 am

Stableford tonight, i'm targeting, 38/39 points to and promotion to Div 2... Lost of practice in the last few weeks and the mojo is coming back Yahoo
Rossa
Rossa

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Thu 14 Jul 2011, 1:49 pm

Rossa wrote:Stableford tonight, i'm targeting, 38/39 points to and promotion to Div 2... Lost of practice in the last few weeks and the mojo is coming back Yahoo

No pressure then Rossa Whistle

Good luck thumbsup

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by dynamark Thu 14 Jul 2011, 4:24 pm

Club match last night 4bbb against a 12 and 14 handicapper.We are both off 12.We gifted them the first with double bogey.12 hc made par 5 on 2nd and my putt just ran over the edge 2 down.the 12 hc then made good putts for par on the next 2,5th 200 yd par 3 he won with a tee shot to about 8 ft.7.8 and 9 he again holed good putts for par.So hes 2 over on front 9 and his partner has done nothing.We are 4 down.we won 10 with par.He chips in for birdie on 11.Now partner comes in on shot hole with par.We half with a birdie 3.12 is the killer we both hit the hole with putts for 2 .The 14 handicapper holes about 30 footer for birdie 5 down.Next is par 5.14 handicapper hooks out of bounds hits tree and comes back in Hacks onto fairway.3rd shot hits trees 50 yds short.Pitches up to inches and we miss 2 birdies putt.Fini 5 and 4.Some days there is nothing you can do!

dynamark

Back to top Go down

Post by raycastleunited Fri 15 Jul 2011, 11:05 am

Down in Kent for the Open, headed over to LITTLESTONE for a fix of links golf. Course in immaculate condition, having recently hosted Open final qualifying, although the greens were a little slower than I expected. Due to the strong northerly wind, the course played completely differently to when I played there last year... a real struggle on the way out in to the wind, then a strong cross wind to deal with as the back nine zigzags back, and then downwind for the final 3 holes.

Fairly average scoring from me, generally striking the ball well but short game feel was sadly lacking... it took a while to adjust to the different bounces and affect of the wind on an exposed links.

However, it all changed on 18, a 500 yard par 5 playing downwind. Nailed my drive down the middle with a touch of draw. 190 yards to go, hit a nice smooth 7 iron to the elevated green. Walked up to the green, no sign of the ball, walked round the back to the run off area, no ball. The practice putting green is behind the 18th green so my playing partner started looking in the holes around the practice green. A couple of guys on the putting green said they hadn't seen any balls come over the back of the green, so I walked back up to the green and there, sitting in the cup, was my little white nike with a green stripe... an albatross... my first, and probably my last. I started jumping up and down and the guys on the putting green and the first tee all came over and shook my hand. What a feeling... that is why we play golf!!!

raycastleunited

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossa Fri 15 Jul 2011, 11:51 am

drive4show wrote:
Rossa wrote:Stableford tonight, i'm targeting, 38/39 points to and promotion to Div 2... Lost of practice in the last few weeks and the mojo is coming back Yahoo

No pressure then Rossa Whistle

Good luck thumbsup

All went a bit wrong scoring wise but my mojo is definately back...

I won't bore you with the minute details but I got 15 points on the front 9 despite going 4 to 6 being 3 off the tee on each hole, bizarre shots... back nine, i lost concentration then any desire happy in the knowledge that, i had solved the problem i had been suffering from... and some of my shots were real beauties...

I had been scuffing it round making lots of bogies with out ever really striking it properly for the last few weeks/momths but now i seem to be hitting a lot better...

The key is keeping my head still, really basic innit... it always something fundamental like that with me... back swing was dragging my body/head away... needs some fine tuning, but i can hit good shots again... who hooo! Yahoo

On another note.... is it me or does this smily

Hug

appears to be a bit dark..

The one on the right appears to poo finger the one on the left before his hand is smacked away, they they have a hug before the one one on the left wipes said finger accross the one on the right's top lip...
I thinks its called a dirty sanchez in certain social circles...
Rossa
Rossa

Back to top Go down

Post by baboo800 Fri 15 Jul 2011, 11:33 pm

Played bethpage black with my dad.Shot a tidy round of -1 in quite good scoring conditions.My dad played good as well shooting a +2 round which is quite good considering he is a handicapper.can't wait to play shinnecock on Sunday after a days work tomorrow.My only problem is that I have only seen about four shots of this years British open so far.

baboo800

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat 16 Jul 2011, 9:54 pm

I shouldn't worry mate...with scoring like that you'll be playing in it next year

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sat 16 Jul 2011, 10:36 pm

Bluecoverman

There are wind ups and there is just plain stupidity, does baboo really think we are that gullible?

🤦

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueCoverman Sat 16 Jul 2011, 10:58 pm

Hence the sarcasm in my comment d4s...who knows what the moron thinks

BlueCoverman

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sat 16 Jul 2011, 11:05 pm

I'm 99% sure he used to call himself no1yankee, the lack of intelligence in the posts are remarkably similar.

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 17 Jul 2011, 1:05 am

baboo800 wrote:Played bethpage black with my dad.Shot a tidy round of -1 in quite good scoring conditions.My dad played good as well shooting a +2 round which is quite good considering he is a handicapper.can't wait to play shinnecock on Sunday after a days work tomorrow.My only problem is that I have only seen about four shots of this years British open so far.

Baboo

I would be interested to hear what you think of the new tee and the removal of some of the bunkering up the right of five on the black? Some say it has ruined the hole but maybe some like it? It used to present a bit of a heroic carry and now may be just a little tame.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by baboo800 Sun 17 Jul 2011, 10:54 pm

McLaren wrote:
baboo800 wrote:Played bethpage black with my dad.Shot a tidy round of -1 in quite good scoring conditions.My dad played good as well shooting a +2 round which is quite good considering he is a handicapper.can't wait to play shinnecock on Sunday after a days work tomorrow.My only problem is that I have only seen about four shots of this years British open so far.

Baboo

I would be interested to hear what you think of the new tee and the removal of some of the bunkering up the right of five on the black? Some say it has ruined the hole but maybe some like it? It used to present a bit of a heroic carry and now may be just a little tame.

I think it has ruined what used to be quite a good hole

baboo800

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:08 pm

baboo

So how was shinnecock?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:10 pm

Mac, dont encourage him, he's a fud.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:19 pm

Super

Come on, how else could he know about this seasons change to bethpage blacks fifth. Oh no wait a second that didn't happen. I was hoping he would be sucked into some more ridiculous comments but I cant be bothered. He for some reason seems to think coming on here and pretending to play bethpage is worthwhile, so let it be I guess.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Mon 18 Jul 2011, 11:09 am

We won't hear anything from baboo today, he's playing Shinnecock Whistle

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Mon 18 Jul 2011, 7:36 pm

drive4show wrote:We won't hear anything from baboo today, he's playing Shinnecock Whistle

Make that Shuttlecock D4S - they don't allow sticks where he is.
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by oldshanker Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:37 pm

Was supposed to be playing my first round in the club singles tonight, but the rain at 5ish was torrential and by mutual consent we postponed.

Popped into the bar to have a pint with one of my regular crew and when we finished, it was lovely outside, so we decided to play a few (15) holes.

I was driving the ball beautifully right up to hole 12, when the wheels seemed to come off and I couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo with my driver. Mind you, my putting was quite strong today.

All good warm up practice for Thursday. Very Happy
oldshanker
oldshanker

Back to top Go down

Post by Noshankingtonite Tue 19 Jul 2011, 10:47 pm

oldshanker wrote:Was supposed to be playing my first round in the club singles tonight, but the rain at 5ish was torrential and by mutual consent we postponed.

Popped into the bar to have a pint with one of my regular crew and when we finished, it was lovely outside, so we decided to play a few (15) holes.

I was driving the ball beautifully right up to hole 12, when the wheels seemed to come off and I couldn't hit a barn door with a banjo with my driver. Mind you, my putting was quite strong today.

All good warm up practice for Thursday. Very Happy

And all the more reason why it needs to be off full handicaps and none of this 3/4 b0ll0cks! Don't let 'them' bully you Shanker - you don't organise the bun run and then end up with the scabby one with no icing on it Hug
Noshankingtonite
Noshankingtonite

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Wed 20 Jul 2011, 12:12 pm

[quote="NoshankingtoniteAnd all the more reason why it needs to be off full handicaps and none of this 3/4 b0ll0cks! Don't let 'them' bully you Shanker - you don't organise the bun run and then end up with the scabby one with no icing on it Hug [/quote]

Bully? BULLY??

I have no idea what you are talking about.................

Anyway, real men play off scratch Whistle

Just make sure I've got all my clubs for tomorrow

7 degree driver with X flex shaft....... check
1 iron...............check
2 iron...............check
chipper.............check

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagman Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:18 pm

Played my usual course in a competition yesterday and came 2nd with 41 pts

Bagman

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:51 pm

Bagman wrote:Played my usual course in a competition yesterday and came 2nd with 41 pts

Bagman, where is your usual course?

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagman Sat 23 Jul 2011, 6:58 pm

Ballyliffin golf links.There are two courses here and I played glashedy today.

Bagman

Back to top Go down

Post by drive4show Sat 23 Jul 2011, 7:15 pm

Bagman wrote:Ballyliffin golf links.There are two courses here and I played glashedy today.

Know them well, two lovely tracks indeed.

drive4show

Back to top Go down

Post by Bagman Sat 23 Jul 2011, 7:43 pm

[quote="drive4show"]
Bagman wrote:Ballyliffin golf links.There are two courses here and I played glashedy today.

Know them well, two lovely tracks indeed

There is also a great youth academy and would be surprised if we don't have a major champion or two here.

Bagman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next