The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 6/1

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 6/1 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 6/1

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:37 pm

*Lockdown goes live to air with a video package playing...

Voiceover:WAR saw closure...

The Saint is shown pinning Scorpion in the Hardcore Title match.

Cassius Zhi is shown beating Crime Lord

WAR saw continuation...

Clarke James hits the faithless on Marshall Murdoch twice, whilst Chaos is shown fighting out with Patricks.

With WAR, came destruction...

James is shown being speared through the pod by JJ Johnson.

New feuds were born...

JJ Johnson and Blue Dragon stare each other down...

The image flickers to The Saint beating down Cassius.

A new era was ushered in

Chaos is shown holding the undisputed title...

What does 2012 hold?

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 6/1 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 6/1

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:41 pm

*Pyro's go off at the top of the stage with "Rest in pieces" blasting out through the speakers as the crowd inside the Birmingham Bowl is shown for the first time.

The camera pans to various signs around the arena:

"PG IS DEAD"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1ll YOU"
"COUNTDOWN TO RESPAWN"
"WHAT WAS CASSIUS TALKING ABOUT?"
"BRING ON 2012"

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman welcome to 6CWF Lockdown, live and exclusive on Eurosport and Eurosport HD and broadcasing from the Birmingham Bowl.

MW:Welcome to the first show of 2012, the year of the olympics and I believe the year of Chaos!

RJ:Well we'll see won't we Michael? Starting tonight with our main event, an epic 8 man tag team match.

MW:We also have the continuation of the interfed cup, and plenty of singles action for you.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:52 pm

*The action starts backstage with Yarmouth Blade, Shaun Styles and Kenji Hidari. The crowd are booing the 6CW team members loudly.

Yarmouth Blade:God isn't that pathetic? The boos, the hissing, the abuse. What makes you think we care? I want to get out of this place as quickly as you want me to leave.

We've come here to get the job done, I'll carry Styles through this first match and then it's just down to Hidari to consolidate our advantage, though I'll probably have to help him out as well.

Hidari:I will definitely not be needing your help to beat that jumped up little punk The Dragon. That man has always been in my shadow, even when we wrestled in Japan. I was wrestling in the big leagues whilst he was nothing more than a journeyman in the indies. In fact, it doesn't seem like much has changed.

I'm the most talked about star in 6CW, whilst he's parading around here not having learnt the langauge and carrying a stupid briefcase with a little interpreter following him around. Though he's probably better in the ring than you Dragon.

Yarmouth Blade:Woah, hold up there a minute Hidari. The most talked about star in 6CW, I don't think so. You and I both know it's not Styles, and you know deep down it isn't you either. It's me Hidari.

Hidari:What the man who lost a 6CW Title to 6WF. Yeah actually you're probably right, you are the most talked about man in 6CW. Everyone is talking about ways to punish you for having our fed mocked by the likes of Danny McGraw and the Church.

*Hidari storms out, leaving Blade and Styles in the room.

Blade:What are you staring at?

*Yarmouth Blade snarls at Styles before exiting the room also.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 6:56 pm

*Lockdown continues in the backstage area with Rapture, the crowd's boos continue.

Rapture: This is a joke. Putting me in this little interfed cup thing is bad enough, but to make me tag with that idiot Big Al Lustley? Who the hell does Danny McGraw think he is putting me in the ring with this guy? I know I am pretty much winning this interfed cup single-handedly for 6WF, but I'm not a miracle worker.

Surely there is better than this for me to team with McGraw. Shadow? He's the 2nd most talented member of this team, hell I'd rather team with Longinus over Dragon or Big Al Lustley. It's just a good job that the 6CW team isn't up too much otherwise we'd be in a world of trouble.

This should have been taken seriously. I should have been put into this tournament with the rest of the Church for a start, then it wouldn't have even be a contest. But as it is, I've got to try and pull us through this single-handedly and am doing so, yet these fans still boo me?

What the hell is wrong with you? In case you hadn't noticed, your precious favourites aren't exactly doing much in this cup. It's time you got behind the man who is taking 6WF across the divide, the man who is showing just how much better we are. How much better I am than pretty much anyone in either of these two companies!

*Rapture holds up both of his title belts.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:02 pm

RJ: Up first here on Lockdown we have a tag team match for you, and it is more action from the interfed cup here tonight.

MW: Team 6WF had a good weekend over Christmas in the interfed cup, emerging victorious at both War and Atonement.

RJ: Tonight sees double champion Rapture team with Big Al Lustley to face off against Yarmouth Blade and Shaun Styles.

"Kiss" plays out and there is alot of cheers for the arrival of Big Al Lustley.He stands on the stage and girates his hips as the ladies in attendance wolf whistle and then he smirks and walks down to the ring. Lustley climbs up into the ring and smiles at the crowd before “Tearaway” roars out through the speakers and the crowd’s reception turns hostile as Rapture strolls out onto the ramp. He has the 6CW TV Title over his right shoulder, the 6WF Freeweight title over his left. He steps down the ramp smirking at the boos of the fans.

MW: I think it is a disgrace that these fans boo Rapture. He is single-handedly showing just how much better 6WF is, and for these idiots not to appreciate that is disgraceful. And speaking of idiots, why the hell does Rapture have to team with Big Al?

“Fear" roars out and the boos continue as Yarmouth Blade storms onto the stage.He ignores the jeers of the fans and walks straight down to the ring before climbing in. Shaun Styles follows out behind Yarmouth Blade, with the crowd giving him a slightly more appreciative reaction.

RJ: Two interesting team dynamics to say the least!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Shaun Styles starts off in the ring with Big Al Lustley. The two men lock up and Big Al forces Styles back against the ropes, he then fires in a series of huge chops into the chest until Styles places his body in between the 2nd and 3rd ropes and Lustley is forced to retreat. Styles steps forward and Big Al hits him with a leaping knee to the head. Lustley then runs the ropes to hit a neckbreaker.

MW: Good start for team 6WF!

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Lustley hauls Styles to his feet, hitting a series of big right-handed punches forcing Styles back into the corner. Styles uses the ropes to springboard up and put Lustley into a head scissors, he then attempts a dragonrana but Lustley shoves Styles away. Styles rolls up and Lustley kicks him in the gut, hitting a big DDT!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Big Al lifts up Shaun Styles and whips him to the corner, where Styles counters with a whisper in the wind! Lustley rolls towards the corner but Styles drags him back and hits him with a big German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

RJ: Impressive move from Styles.

Shaun lifts up Lustley, he hits a couple of big European uppercuts that drive Al back to the corner. He then runs in, hitting a shining wizard. Yarmouth Blade tags himself in, Styles shouts at him but Blade turns away and grabs Lustley by the head. He ends up taking several shots to the midsection and then Lustley counters with a backdrop.He waits for Blade to get back up and floors him with a clothesline before motioning him back up again and he scoops him onto his shoulders.

Lustley runs Blade for the powerslam but Yarmouth slides off back and counters with a reverse DDT. Blade gets back to his feet and bounces back off the ropes before returning with a low dropkick to the side of Lustley's face....he drags the 6WF'er up and hits a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1............2....Kick out!

Blade pulls his opponent up again and whips him to the corner,but when he follows in he takes a solid boot to the face and staggers back.Lustley takes a moment to compose himself before bursting out with a big boot...

MW: Blade ducks...

Yarmouth then runs the ropes and hits a leaping lariat before covering.

Blade gets back to his feet and he spits on the floor before pulling Lustley up again and he flips him onto his shoulders...

RJ: Big Al fighting his way out!

Al fights his way out with a series of punches, he then topples back and tags in Rapture. He steps into the ring and stares across at Yarmouth, who tags in Styles. Rapture sprints over and hits Styles with a running enzaguri kick. The youngster stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a bridged T-bone suplex from the double champion.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Rapture brings Styles to his feet, he goes to whip him to the corner but Styles uses his strength to send Rapture hurtling to the corner instead. Styles runs in but Rapture counters with a pele kick. He then uses the ropes to springboard back into a reverse DDT. Rapture hooks the leg.

MW: What a competitor this man is.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Rapture stands waiting for Styles to rise before hitting a big belly to belly suplex. He then puts Styles into a seated rear waistlock, bringing him to his feet before sprinting into the corner and rolling back, completing the world’s end suplex! He bridges into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

The freeweight champion gets to his feet and walks towards the ropes, Lustley tags himself in just as Rapture is about to go for a rolling thunder. He turns around in shock at Lustley, who says “I can handle him” before stepping into the ring. He lifts up Styles who counters with a jawbreaker!

Rapture shakes his head in disgust as Yarmouth Blade is tagged in. He hits a brainbuster on Lustley, then places him into the sleeper hold.
RJ: Lustley not looking too good here...

Big Al sinks to his knees, with Yarmouth Blade increasing the pressure. The crowd are booing loudly, the ref checks on Big Al. His arm drops once...

His arm drops twice...

His arm drops for the third time.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: What an idiot Lustley is! What he did make that tag for?

*Blade celebrates in the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:08 pm

*The camera's return backstage, Danny McGraw is shown in his office and a knock on the door can be heard. McGraw calls for the person to come in and Longinus steps through the door.

The crowd cheer loudly as he walks towards the desk of McGraw.

Danny McGraw:Oh god, what the hell do you want?

Longinus: I want a world title shot Danny.

Danny McGraw:No seriously...

Longinus:I'm being deadly serious Danny. I was robbed of my place in the elimination chamber match by Dubois, who said he was deserving of that place even though he lost clean. You said If I was I serious about being a world title contender I'd have to beat Dubois...

Well guess what I did Danny? I was true to my word, I stepped into that ring at WAR and ended my year on a high by teaching Jerome a wrestling lesson. So where's the reward?

Danny McGraw:You know I don't mean everything I say Longinus. And in fact I don't remember saying that. Have you been on the drink again or something? You won't be a world champion, there are so many guys far more mentally sane than you for a start, then those who have better ability.

Longinus:McGraw, I don't know what the hell it is you have against me. Maybe it's because I'm someone who likes to speak my mind, someone who has the balls to stand up to authority and tell them where they are going wrong. But you won't stop me from reaching the top, no matter what.

*Longinus storms out, slamming the door shut behind him.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:13 pm

*Clarissa is shown backstage...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...DEXTER MORGAN!

*The crowd cheer the ex-freeweight champion...

Clarissa:Good evening Dexter and I guess, welcome back.

Dexter:Thanks Clarissa, it's good to be back here in 6WF. I left under a bit of a cloud last time and hopefully these fans will see it in their hearts to forgive those actions. I was young, I'd just won the freeweight title, I thought I had the whole world in front of me but things sort of spiralled out of control and now I see what I was missing when I left.

*The crowd chant his name and He smiles.

Clarissa:I think they've forgiven you...tonight you face Hobo, thoughts on this?

Dexter: I didn't know he was still here to be honest, I thought we'd seen the last of him when the Church beat him down. But kudos to him, he's fought his way back here. However, you do have to question whether it was a wise decision? He's not getting any younger and those injuries take a lot more recovering from at his age.

I know what it's like to leave and then have that burning desire to want to come back, I can understand that perfectly. But I have my whole future in front of me, I think Hobo's time at the top of his game has been and gone.

Clarissa:Thank you for your time.

*Commercial break

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:17 pm

*Miss Jessica is shown backstage on the phone...

Miss Jessica:Like eewwww, I totally wouldn't do that. No way, not even for that amount of cash!

*Scorpion walks into the picture...

Scorpion:Jessica, I need a word. Jessica.

*She ushers him away...

Miss Jessica:No keep talking, this isn't important. You want Cassius to appear on what? Do you think we are likely totally tasteless? The Graham Norton show? Totally out of the question.

Scorpion:JESSICA!

*She holds her hand to the phone...

Jessica:Can't you see I'm on the phone. What is it?

Scorpion:It's my match, aren't you coming down to ringside?

Jessica:No Scorpy, sorry. I've got things to sort out...

*She goes back onto the phone.

Jessica:Yeah sorry about that...

*Scorpion leaves the room, shaking his head in disgust.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:18 pm

Match 2
Longinus vs Scorpion

MW: An intriguing match-up next here on Lockdown, with two guys really looking to cement their position here in 6WF.

RJ: Both men are former champions here in 6WF, Longinus a former freeweight champion whilst Scorpion is a two time Hardcore Champion.

MW: Scorpion lost out at WAR to Saint for the Hardcore title, and now he will probably look to move on from a feud with The Saint to something fresh. Whilst Scorpion lost, Longinus had a far more successful pay per view.

RJ: He defeated Jerome Dubois at WAR, and now he will look to push on from that towards the top level.

“Strength in numbers” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Longinus steps out onto the stage. He runs down the ramp and slaps the hands of his fans before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Longinus seemed pleased to finally have the Church off his back, it seems to have refreshed him.

MW: Well it must have been demoralizing constantly losing to the Church, week in week out.

RJ: I’m not sure it was quite as one sided as that.

‘I Won’t Do What You Tell Me’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd start booing as The Scorpion cockily steps out onto the stage, he falls to his knees and pyrotechnics go off behind his back as he raises his arms in the air. The crowd jeer him as he swaggers down the ramp, he rolls into the ring and climbs up to the top rope. He raises his arms in the air as the crowd continue to boo him.

RJ: Scorpion as confident as ever despite this confidence being somewhat deluded considering a lack of recent success, particularly on the big occasions.

MW: Yes but apart from that, he has really created a reputation for himself ever since joining 6WF through next gen.

RJ: It’s tremendous to see the success that show has had, with these two graduates of the process.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Longinus goes in for the lock-up but he is shoved away by Scorpion. Longinus moves forward from the ropes and Scorpion slaps him across the face, the crowd boo loudly. Longinus holds his face momentarily before sprinting in and leaping at Scorpion and hitting him with a Lou Thesz Press, he then fires in a series of elbows to the face. Scorpion shoves Longinus away and then rises to his feet...

Scorpion attempts a suplex on Longinus, but he hits an elbow to the side of the head before connecting with a suplex of his own. Scorpion rolls to his feet and Longinus hits a knee to the stomach before running off the ropes and connects with a spinning neckbreaker.

Longinus rises to his feet, placing Scorpion into a sleeper hold. Scorpion fights up to his feet only to be hit with a backbreaker, Longinus then runs off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the back and Scorpion falls forward into the ropes, with Longinus then getting a roll up on Scorpion.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Scorpion’s blatant show of disrespect has really angered Longinus.

Longinus gets to his feet, he brings Scorpion up with him and hits a big body punch, he then goes for a belly to belly suplex which Scorpion blocks, he then counters with an inverted atomic drop, Scorpion then runs off the ropes and connects with a vicious clothesline.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Scorpion rises to his feet, he grabs Longinus by the legs and drags him towards the ropes where he hits a choke slingshot. Longinus rolls to the corner and Scorpion stomps away on his head relentlessly until the referee is forced to intervene.

MW: That was fantastic.

RJ: Scorpion definitely learning a lot from Cassius with that bit of offence there, completely unrelenting and brutal.

MW: He will learn more from Cassius then he ever did with The Saint.

Scorpion then waits for Longinus to move forward out of the corner before drilling him into the canvas with a big chokeslam. Scorpion makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Scorpion places Longinus into an armbar, eventually he gets to his feet where Scorpion knocks him down with a big clothesline. Longinus rises to his feet and Scorpion hits a spinebuster, he then runs the ropes hitting the people’s elbow.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Scorpion rises to his feet, he hits a series of big stomps before heading to the top rope...

MW: What’s he doing this for? Completely un-necessary...

RJ: Frog splash connects!

MW: Completely brilliant.

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Scorpion retreats back towards the corner, he is waiting impatiently for Longinus to rise so he turns to the crowd and taunts them, loud boos and abuse coming back at him. He runs in going for a punt kick but Longinus counters with a drop toe hold. Now he is waiting for Scorpion to rise.

As he does so, Longinus grabs him by the waist and hits a big belly to belly suplex. Scorpion stumbles up groggily and Longinus whips him out across the ring, connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

As Scorpion gets to his feet, Longinus attempts his finisher the spear of Longinus but Scorpion leapfrogs. He then goes for his own spear, the Arizona bark, which Longinus counters with a knee to the head followed a spinning impaler.

RJ: Great move from Longinus.

MW: That should finish this match off unfortunately.

Ref: 1................2....................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: That was a fantastic spectacle.

RJ:And a very good win for Longinus.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:22 pm

*Clarissa is again shown backstage...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...HOBO!

*The crowd cheer.

Clarissa:Earlier tonight Hobo, I interviewed your opponent for tonight, Dexter Morgan...

Hobo:Yes I saw the interview Clarissa, do you want my thoughts on it?

Clarissa:Well that was going to be my question yes.

Hobo:Ok then. Dexter talks about me being past my best, that it takes much longer and much more effort to over-come the injuries that I did. Well I can't argue with that much, it did take a whole lot of work to get past those injuries. But I don't think I am past my best, in fact I feel fitter than ever.

It is his first match back here in 6WF, he hasn't had chance to fight off ring rust.I might not have wrestled in a year bar my return three weeks ago, but at least I have got some of the ring rust out. Dexter hasnt wrestled much at all and he wasnt that good to start with. I am telling you, this is the start of a new year and a new Hobo.

Clarissa:Well we certainly look forward to seeing the new Hobo.

*Crowd cheer

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:27 pm

*Dragon is shown backstage with Foo Poo, the crowd cheer.

Dragon whispers something to Foo Poo.

Foo Poo:Dragons is not very happy with Kenji Hidari. He think that Hidari got Dragon mixed up with himself. Dragon remembers Hidari coming up to him when he was younger, Dragon was very nice and signed him a photo, and so did I.

*Dragon again speaks to Foo Poo

Foo Poo:Dragon seem to think that Hidari is a little bit jealous of success Dragon having in both 6WF and 6CW. Dragon does not carry around a poxy little briefcase, he carries around the Freshers Ball briefcase. This mean Dragon one step closer to being a champion than Hidari ever will be.

Dragon has still not decided when, where or who he will cash the freshers ball contract in on, but he said when he does he will win that title. And he then send Hidari another signed photo with title over his shoulder.

*The crowd cheer him loudly.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:28 pm

Match 3
Dexter Morgan vs Hobo

RJ: A match that was established ahead of WAR, tonight we see the in-ring return of Dexter Morgan, up against a man who only recently returned himself, Hobo.

MW: Both men have pedigree here in 6WF, Morgan a former freeweight champion whilst as we know Hobo remains one title short of winning the Grand Slam.

RJ: And it was Hobo who issued an open challenge, with the fans shocked to see the returning Morgan accept this challenge.

MW: Should be an interesting match-up.

”Don’t fear the reaper” blasts out and the crowd erupt into cheers as Hobo runs out onto the ramp. He stands, taking in the reception momentarily before walking down the ramp and tagging the fans hands. He steps in and looks down the ramp awaiting his opponent.

RJ: Hobo lost his first match back in 6WF action, though he did put on an impressive showing.

MW: Last time it was Hobo who suffered from a lack of in-ring time, tonight that could be the downfall of Morgan.

“Dexter” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer for the returning Dexter Morgan. He strolls out onto the ramp, taking in the reception before staring down Hobo in the middle of the ring. He proceeds down the ramp before sliding under the bottom rope into the ring.

MW: As we said, Morgan is a former freeweight champion and we all know he has ability, what could be questioned on his last run was his temperament. Sometimes he let things get on top of him, he tried to do more than was needed.

RJ: Morgan has been away for a while, training and getting himself in the best shape possible for this match, both physically and mentally.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, and Hobo forces Morgan back into the corner. Dexter counters by throwing Hobo into the corner himself, he then hits a series of hard european uppercuts before being whipped out across the ring to the opposite corner. Morgan comes sprinting across but Hobo gets the boot up into the face and Morgan stumbles back. Hobo sprints out of the corner and connects with a leaping, reverse elbow smash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Morgan forces the shoulder up, Hobo immediately rises to his feet and brings Morgan up with him. Hobo then hits 3 hits punches, he lines up the 4th to complete the down n out but Morgan manages to block, he then reels off a series of stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. Morgan then pulls in Hob and throws him across the ring with a big belly to belly suplex, Hobo spins to his feet and Dexter knocks him down with a running clothesline.

RJ: Even start to this match.

MW: Hobo has a very unorthodox style, with Morgan being more traditional in his moveset though he does like to mix power and high-flying.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

This time it is Hobo who is forced to get the shoulder up, Morgan rises to his feet and hits two knee drops into the face before placing Hobo into a front facelock. Hobo fights up to a vertical base and counters the front facelock with a Northern Lights suplex. He rises to his feet waiting for Morgan to do the same, when he does Hobo boots him in the stomach and hits a double arm DDT before running the ropes and hitting a big splash.

RJ: Homage to Trash TV legends Mick Foley and Ultimate Warrior there.

MW: How glad I am we are away from those days...

RJ: What are you talking about? Trash TV were brilliant!

MW: You know what they say RJ, simple things please simple minds.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Hobo waits for Morgan to rise before hitting a knee to the stomach, he then runs the ropes but Morgan counters with a gorilla press! Dexter stands waiting for Hobo to rise, he salutes the fans as he awaits Hobo getting to his feet. When he does so, Morgan hits a big DDT!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Dex immediately gets to his feet and stomps away on the head of Hobo before going up to the top rope. He steadies himself before flying off and connecting with a senton. He then lets Hobo rise before setting up for a Fisherman’s suplex, Hobo manages to elbow his way out before connecting with the soft shoe shuffle!

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

MW: A lot of back and forth action in this match.

Hobo rises to his feet, he runs off the ropes going for a bum rush but Morgan manages to avoid it. Hobo rolls to the corner and pulls himself up using the ropes, Morgan sprints in and hits a big boot to the skull. Hobo falls forward and Morgan sets up for the M99 but Hobo drops off the shoulders, whips Morgan across the ring and connects with the Hobo Cuddle!

RJ: Hobo hits his finishing move!

Ref: 1.............2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Hobo gets his first win back here in 6WF.

RJ: And he certainly seems delighted.

*Hobo celebrates by doing a lap of honor around the ring.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:36 pm

*Clarke James is shown in the medics room having his ribs re-taped before his match when JJ Johnson walks in...

JJ:Yo' Clarke, how yo' ribs?

Clarke James:Pretty painful JJ, getting them taped again for tonight's match so I can still go out there and give 100%. I want to keep my run over Marshall going.

JJ:Well yo' know there's no hard feelings about the ribs. It was the world title, I had to do what I did in that Elimination Chamber pal, just a shame it had to be yo' and not that punk Chaos.

*Blue Dragon walks into the room.

Blue Dragon:Well isn't this cosy? Good job I spotted this on the VT otherwise I'd have missed out on the team-meeting.

JJ:Yo' ain't missed much Blue, just having a little chat about the elimination chamber match.

Blue Dragon:Oh the match that you didn't help me in hey?

JJ:Come on Big Blue, yo' know it was the world title on the line, it was tunnel vision man. Any other time you know I'd a had yo' back out there, like I will tonight.

Blue Dragon:Alright I'll believe you for now. How the ribs treating you Clarke?

Clarke James:Oh brilliant...

Blue Dragon:Hey no need for sarcasm. Just need to make sure your ready for tonight. It would be great to beat all those idiots, I need to let my frustrations out...

Clarke James:I'll be ready don't you worry about that.

*Commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:40 pm

*Nay Bother is shown with a mic in hand...

Nay Bother:Now I am not on the card tonight, I wasn't on the card for the Pay Per View even though I beat Hobo and Mr Dangerous on the supershow. I know I am a new guy around here, but I still think that this isn't right and I'm going to say something.

Don't take this as me being disrespectful. Far from it, I just don't like being disrespected myself. I haven't been disrespected by Hobo or Dexter Morgan, but I have been disrespected by management. They see these "big" names comeback and little old me gets shunted to the side.

Well that's disgraceful. They should be looking to the future, they should be looking to create some new stars. I want to have an opportunity to show what I am made of, is that too much to ask? So next week, I expect to be on the card. I don't care who it's against, just let me prove myself.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:40 pm

RJ: 2nd interfed cup action of the night up next, and a clash between two Japanese superstars.

MW: Both men are huge in their home country, and will be looking to prove which of them is the best tonight. And for 6WF’s sake, let’s hope it is Dragon.

"Hood Hop" blasts out and the crowd boo the arrival of Kenji Hidari.He enters the scene with the Japanese flag over his head and then he drapes it on the floor before removing his tracksuit and making his way down towards the ringside... Hidari climbs up on the apron and taunts the crowd before stepping into the ring.

RJ: We saw this man in action at War, and despite being on the losing side, his threat was obvious.

MW: He had a vicious moveset, coupled with an unrelenting, take no prisoners attitude. And he seems slightly unhinged, which seems to be a common thing amongst 6CWF Wrestlers.

“Jpop drop" plays out and the crowd cheer the arrival of The Dragon.He bounces down to the ring,holding the Freshers Ball briefcase in his hand. He tags hands with the fans and then climbs into the ring.

RJ: Dragon holds the Freshers Ball contract, and he certainly holds the support of the fans tonight.

MW: Hopefully he can cope with the pressure against a tough competitor.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two lock-up, Hidari is forced into a side headlock by Dragon. Hidari counters this by whipping Dragon against the ropes, but The Dragon manages to leap over an attempted low dropkick from Hidari, before connecting with a vicious spin kick to the head. Dragon then waits for Hidari to rise before bouncing off the ropes, connecting with a huge spear! He hooks the leg.

Dragon rises to his feet, he places Hidari into an armbar. Eventually Kenji Hidari manages to get to his feet, Dragon then sends him to the canvas with an arm drag. Hidari rises to his feet and he walks straight into a spinning heel kick. Dragon then runs the ropes and connects with a leaping crossbody splash.

MW: Fantastic, Fast-paced stuff early on in this match.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Hidari is dragged to his feet by the Freshers Ball holder who bounces off the ropes going for a leaping knee but Hidari manages to side-step. Dragon lands on his feet but he walks straight into a huge belly to belly suplex from Kenji Hidari! Dragon falls into the corner and Hidari sprints over hitting a leaping, running knee strike. The Dragon is slumped in the corner, and Hidari nails a hesitation dropkick. He drags Dragon away from the corner before hooking the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

The Dragon forces the shoulder up, Kenji waits for The Dragon to rise before hitting a low dropkick to the knee. Dragon is slumped down and Hidari runs off the ropes, nailing a vicious tornado kick!

MW: This kid is absolutely fantastic! Unrelenting offence!

Kenji rises to his feet, he hits a series of big knees into the face before awaiting Dragon getting to his feet and hitting a brainbuster. Hidari goes to the corner and faces the crowd, they boo him loudly.

RJ: Epic Moonsault!

Dragon gets the shoulder up, Hidari places him into a seated rear waistlock. Finally Dragon gets to his feet, Hidari goes for a German suplex which Dragon manages to block the first time but then Hidari hits a big forearm to the back of the head and this time connects with the German suplex. Hidari keeps the hold locked in, bringing Dragon back onto his feet for a 2nd German suplex but Dragon connects with a spin kick to the gut. This forces Hidari to release, Dragon then runs the ropes and springs over the top of Hidari into a sunset flip.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Kenji Hidari forces the shoulder up and then tries to roll away to the outside but Dragon brings him back to the centre of the ring and lifts him up, hitting a couple of headbutts that force Hidari backwards into the ropes. He then whips him out across the ring, connecting with a standing dropkick on the rebound.

He grabs Hidari by the head and walks him to the corner, setting up for a Tornado DDT. Hidari manages to shove him away and then runs in towards Dragon, but he counters with a leaping forearm smash that floors Kenji. Hidari rises and Dragon leaps up, nailing an RKO.

MW: Dragon forced his way back into this match.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Dragon lifts up Hidari, he hits an inverted atomic drop before going to the top rope. He then launches himself off, connecting with a missile dropkick. He retreats to the corner, waiting for Hidari to rise before walking in for a superkick, Hidari ducks and then blatantly kicks Dragon in the nether regions, the referee rings for the bell as the crowd boo Hidari loudly.

RJ: Hidari got himself intentionally disqualified there, just as Dragon was going in for the kill.

MW: Well the points still go to 6WF so I don’t really care!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:49 pm

*Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch are shown in the Church's locker-room.

Crime Lord:It's quite unbelievable really isn't it Marshall?

Marshall:Sure as hell is Crimey. One loss on a PPV and suddenly the Church is over, the Church is dead. Do people really think that we will fold just like that?

Crime Lord:We learnt from our lord, we learnt valuable lessons. We also learnt some lessons that weren't so valuable, and from those we have created our own solutions. We are stronger now than ever before, we're on equal billing and that is working out just fine.

Marshall:It's a bit like Clarke James really. He thinks those two faithless' he delivered has ended this feud between us. How wrong can you be? James was only allowed to do that because I was put into an impossible position by 6WF management.

The in-form guy, the man who should have been champion is put into the match first? How the hell does that work? Then into a handicap match scenario? Management are scared of me, scared of someone who might upset the applecart a little bit. They want guys with a good image, like Patricks. They want a new Hero...there will never be another Hero. But there will always be a Church!

Crime Lord:These people seem to think we'll disappear into oblivion now we've lost at WAR. Why? I have bigger and better things to do than Cassius Zhi, you see because I'm the best. I can't express it any more clearly than that, the best isn't Chaos, sat on his throne of insanity holding a belt he doesn't deserve...the best isn't Geoff Steel, only holding the 6CW World Title because the talent in 6WF's strange cousin is so awful that a monkey could be world champion. There is only one man who can claim to be the best, only one man who is allowed to be defined as that, and that is me.

And this man stood next to me is nearly as good. We should be at the top of this company. Management won't accept it, we'll just have to force them to.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:54 pm

*The action continues backstage with Chris Patricks, he is in his locker-room when he is approached by Uryu and Logan Kincade.

Chris Patricks:Alright guys?

Logan:Yes thanks Chris.

Uryu:Yes, we just wanted to pop along and make sure that we are all on the same wavelength for tonight. I know that we won't be able to compensate for Zhi, the guy's a madman but as long as we are on the same page we should win this main event.

Chris Patricks:Of course we are on the same wavelength guys. But I'll tell you what I've told everyone else I've teamed with this past month, if I get the chance to get my hands on Chaos I will shove you out of the way and go straight for him.

Logan Kincade:Don't worry Patricks we understand that. We just want to have your back watched for when inevitabily Chaos tries to hide behind his cronies the Parasite Killers.

Chris Patricks:Well I appreciate that guys.

*The three men high-5 as Lockdown goes to a commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 7:55 pm

RJ: We have a massive 6 man tag team match lined up next here on Lockdown, the first of two huge multi-man tag team matches.

MW: That’s right RJ, as we have 8 man tag action for our main event. In this match, we see 2/3rds of the Church in action as Crime Lord and the European Champion Marshall Murdoch team with Jerome Dubois to square off against JJ Johnson, Blue Dragon and Clarke James.

RJ: 6 superstars of this company, and 4 of them were involved in the elimination chamber match at War, whilst Crime Lord competed in brutal match with Cassius Zhi. You have to wonder how healed they really are.

MW: We saw some downright surreal stuff in that Elimination Chamber match, none more so than JJ’s spear on Clarke James through the pod and now they are on the same team? This should be very interesting.

RJ: I think that will probably be put aside for tonight considering the hatred that exists between James and the Church.

"Papercut" blazes out and the crowd boo as Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage.He lowers the hood on his robe and kisses the pendant around his neck and then the European Title before walking down the ramp to the ring, he steps in and waits for his tag partners.

"Rain wizard" reverberates around the arena as the boos continue for the arrival of Crime Lord. He paces down the ramp before stepping over the top rope and into the ring and slaps hands with Marshall.

“Beat the devil’s tattoo” hits and the crowd start the you suck chant, Dubois Comes out with a blue Cape with his hood on. Dubois swaggers down the ramp to loud boos before stepping into the ring and nodding at his partners.

MW: These two are a fantastic team, and then you add Jerome Dubois into the equation and I don’t see how this can go wrong.

‘Blind Faith’ blasts out around the arena as while light fills the arena, ‘JUDAS HAS RETURNED!’ booms out and then the crowd erupt into cheers as Clarke James walks out, his ribs taped up from the spear he took from JJ at War. He slaps the hands of his fans as he jogs down the ramp, he climbs up the steps of the ring and gets into the ring, staring down his opponents.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s cheers continue as Blue Dragon steps out onto the ramp amidst a haze of pyro’s. He runs down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans on both sides of the aisle before stepping into the ring.

Finally, there's a huge eruption when the Lights go down in the arena and Remember the Name by Fort Minor hit's, Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as superstar walks out. Poses for the fans and then walks to the ring as the colour appears back and pyros burst from the announcers’ desk as JJ Johnson slides into the ring. He slaps hands with his tag partners, nodding his head almost apologetically at James.

RJ: Doesn’t seem to be any issues there, though James is still heavily bandaged up following War.

MW: I just can’t see how these three idiots will cope with the collective might of the Church and Dubois. Three guys who are the future of this company against a glorified stuntman, a traitor and hasbeen. And you can decide who fits that description best folks.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Blue Dragon starts off in the ring with Jerome Dubois, the two lock up but neither gains an advantage so the hold is broke cleanly. They go back in for the lock up but Dubois catches Blue Dragon off guard with a knee into the stomach, Jerome then quickly reels off a set of knife-edge chops that force Blue Dragon back against the ropes. Dubois whips BD across the ring going for a powerslam on the rebound but Blue Dragon blocks, then countering with a big powerslam of his own.

Dubois rolls to his feet and throws a groggy clothesline at Blue Dragon who easily ducks underneath it before launching Dubois towards the corner with a big German suplex. He pulls himself up using the ropes, only for BD to sprint in and hit a stinger splash. He hooks the leg.

Blue Dragon hauls Dubois to his feet by the head and hits two big uppercuts followed by whipping him across the ring and nailing a leaping knee on the rebound. Dubois stumbles to his feet and Blue Dragon sets up for a vertical DDT which Dubois manages to reverse with an arm drag.

Blue Dragon rises to his feet and Dubois scoops him up before slamming him into the mat. He quickly heads towards the top rope where he flies off and connects with a diving elbow drop into the chest. This time it is Dubois who makes the cover.

Jerome attempts to place BD into a half boston crab but Blue Dragon manages to boot him away towards the corner. Blue Dragon rises to his feet and runs in going for a 2nd stinger splash but this time Dubois manages to side-step and BD crashes straight into the turnbuckle. Dubois then stomps his feet waiting for Blue Dragon to spin around before running over and nailing a spear!

MW: Dubois started this match off fantastically, give me his technical ability over Blue Dragon’s hardcore rubbish anyday.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

Jerome Dubois rises to his feet, he stomps away on Blue Dragon before letting him get to his feet. He goes for a spinebuster but Blue Dragon hits a clubbing blow to the side of the head and Dubois releases him. Blue Dragon pummels away on the back of Dubois before hitting a huge sitdown powerbomb.

Blue Dragon falls back and makes the tag to Clarke James who steps into the ring slowly. James places Dubois into an armbar, slowly the frenchman fights to his feet only for James to hit a shoot kick into the gut before scooping Dubois onto his shoulders and hitting a samoan drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Dubois forces the shoulder up, James rises to his feet and waits for Dubois to do so. He manages to duck under an attempted clothesline from Jerome before hitting an atomic drop. He leapfrogs over the keeled over Dubois before hitting a spinning wheel kick on the rebound off the ropes.

RJ: James showing no ill-effects of that spear so far.

James is stood over Dubois, waiting for him to rise. He goes for a boot to the gut, Dubois grabs it but James manages to counter with an enzaguri kick. He goes to the top rope where Dubois rises to his feet, James flies off and connects with a clothesline. He doesn’t cover, instead waiting for Dubois to rise but he is caught off guard by a dropkick to the legs. Dubois quickly crawls back into the corner and tags in Marshall Murdoch who steps into the ring menacingly.

Murdoch stands over James who gets to his knees, Murdoch then fires in a succession of vicious roundhouse kicks to the abdomen. Murdoch then runs off the ropes and hits a boot to the side of the head for good measure before covering.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Murdoch brings James to his feet, he hits a couple of punches into the injured ribs of CJ before throwing him into the ropes and connecting with a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Marshall then stands waiting for James to rise before hitting a running bulldog.

MW: James is now being dominated by Murdoch who has clearly targeted the ribs of James.

RJ: So much history and hatred between these two men, it’s hardly surprising that Murdoch is looking to make James suffer tonight, particularly after he was eliminated at War by James.

MW: Was certainly a show of James’ strength with two faithless’, rubbing it in Murdoch’s face. And he is not happy about that as we can see tonight.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Marshall rises to his feet, he stomps away on the gut of James before placing him into a seated abdominal stretch further focusing on the ribs. Murdoch keeps the hold applied for a fair time before finally lifting James to his feet and nailing a pumphandle slam. Murdoch then tags in Crime Lord.

Crime Lord lifts up James before sending him immediately back down into the canvas with an STO. Clarke James rises to his feet groggily and Crime Lord sends him to the mat with a face-first suplex. He hooks the leg.

James is dragged to his feet by Crime Lord who hits a series of hard body punches before whipping James out across the ring. He hits a gorilla press slam, following up with a gutbuster!

Crime Lord steps back into the corner waiting for James to rise before running in and hitting a big boot the skull. James collapses to the mat and Crime Lord hooks the leg.

MW: Now Crime Lord’s turn to dominate James...

RJ: James desperately needs to get out of that ring.

Crime Lord waits for James to rise, he then tries a spear which CJ manages to leapfrog over. Crime Lord spins around straight into James who hits a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. He then swallow dives to the corner and tags in JJ Johnson to huge cheers from the crowd!

Johnson moves towards Crime Lord, he lifts to his feet and Crime Lord throws a big clothesline that JJ ducks, and then knocks Crime Lord off his feet with a big clothesline of his own. Crime Lord stumbles to his feet and JJ whips him out across the ring, hitting a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker on the rebound. JJ makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Crowd: LET’S GO JJ! LET’S GO JJ! LET’S GO JJ!

Johnson rises to his feet with the crowd cheering him on, he lifts up Crime Lord and flies away with some boxing combinations. He then places Crime Lord onto his shoulders and connects with a Samoan drop. JJ places the grounded Crime Lord into a full nelson, as the match finally slows down.

RJ: This match has been fought at an electric place throughout.

Crime Lord slowly gets to his feet, and as he does so JJ hits him with a Full Nelson slam. He leans down into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, JJ gets to his feet and retreats backwards waiting for Crime Lord to rise before hitting him with a release German suplex. He rises to his feet, and JJ puts Crimey onto his shoulders for a running powerslam which connects. Again Johnson doesn’t cover, he goes up to the top rope...

MW: Shooting star press!

Ref: 1..................2...............Jerome Dubois breaks the pin!

Clarke James comes sprinting into the ring, he picks up Dubois and throws him out of the ring. James the runs the ropes going for a plancha, but Murdoch manages to get down to the outside and shoves Dubois out of the way and Clarke James crashes stomach first into the railings. He writhes in agony clutching his ribs, Marshall stands waiting for James to rise before hitting the Marshall Law into the ribs!

In the ring, JJ has Crime Lord onto his feet and goes for a DDT but he is shoved away by Crime Lord towards the corner. Blue Dragon is about to offer the tag just as JJ spins around straight into the custody!

Ref: 1..................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Why didn’t Blue Dragon break the pin? Both of Crime Lord’s tag partners on the outside, perfect opportunity.

MW: JJ didn’t give him the tag, Blue Dragon didn’t make the save.

*Crime Lord celebrates in the ring as the camera spins round to James on the outside. He is clutching at his ribs, clearly in agony.

RJ: I think James is going to need some assistance here.

*As the ringside area begins to clear of competitors, James finally manages to get to his feet. A couple of medics come out with a stretcher but James brushes them aside, only using them to lean on to help him up the ramp.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 8:00 pm

*The action returns backstage with The Fanatic and James McManus walking down the corridor. They are walking in front of Chaos, they then part so Chaos appears on camera.

He has the undisputed title around his waist...

Chaos:The naysayers of this company are no longer able to hold me down, my place amongst the immortals confirmed. At war yours truly entered the devils playground and walked out with the greatest prize in sports entertainment. My rivals forced out of the chamber one by one.

Christopher Patricks. The man who stole my destiny, well look what happened Patricks. Turns out you cannot stop destiny. Was it worth it Christopher? Was it worth the pain. You're more unstable than me my friend, do you get it now? Do you see the world through my eyes? The pain of having your legacy destroyed is only a speck compared to the pain that your True Champion has had to endure.

And let me guess Christopher, this little spat between us ain't over. When will you learn, you cannot beat me. See Christopher, me and you aren't to different.

(Chaos smirks)

To quote your wife "In many ways I'm you.... just better"

(Chaos laughs)

See Patricks she understands now, she understands why all things that have happened came to pass. She doesn't need you anymore.

(The crowd boos as Chaos laughs again)

This title (Chaos lifts the world title high in the air again) signals in the new age. The year of Chaos is complete, the age of Chaos is just beginning. And with the age of Chaos, comes the age of the PARASITE KILLERS!

*McManus smiles

World Champion.Tag Team Champions. That would certainly kick off the age of Chaos with a bang!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 8:05 pm

*The Saint is shown backstage with a mic in hand...

The Saint:Isn't this brilliant? Cassius Zhi, the supposed master of the mind-games.Miss Jessica-the woman who knows everything that goes on in 6WF. Two people with their fingers on the pulse, yet all along they didn't see it was me! It was me who had Zhi sent away. It was me who played them, not the other way round. It was me who they trusted!

I sat back and watched you charging like a bull in a China shop at The Church, accusing Crime Lord and the rest of those idiots of doing the deed, I laughed...

I looked at you, and just how erratic you were, and I laughed, and laughed and laughed. Because it just went to show that no matter how strong a man could be physically, if he isn't all there mentally, then the strength, the force, the power... It means absolutely nothing.

Looking at you now, you're no different to all those months ago, you're still the same psychotic, wounded animal, that despite the bravado, the idle threats, is still struggling to keep his fragile mind in check.

And unfortunately for you, Cassius, you're now facing the wrong person when you're in that state of mind...

Because now, it's my mission, my goal, to really put you through the ringer, to make that implosion into a true explosion. You were right in addressing me as The Divine Destroyer, because this manifestation of The Saint, is the nastiest, strongest specimen there ever has been.

I was doing you a favour Cassius. You didn't see that, you didn't accept it. And you have no begun a long, arduous, painful journey back to the same place!

*The Saint smirks and the crowd boo him loudly.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 8:10 pm

*Cassius Zhi is next shown backstage...

Cassius Zhi:Ha ha! The Saint is going to send me away? The Saint is going to cease my existence?

The Saint thinks he's bigger, badder, more hellacious than ever. I’ve been behind similarly wild eyes before Saint. I’ve inhabited the sickest of minds before. And I know that it takes a lot more courage and a lot more cold-heartedness to cease an existence, than it does to postpone one by merely making a phone call.

And I really doubt that you have the courage, or the cold-heartedness to do so Saint.
I don’t believe you when you say that you have the courage, or the cold-heartedness to do so Saint.
You have to do a lot more than make one anonymous, cowardly phone call to prove that... to me, Saint.

Whilst I wasn't here, you could live in a dream world. You could believe that you were the number one guy in the company. The scariest, the craziest, the most dangerous. But now I am back Saint, and you have foolishly admitted to your masterplan. Which means I’m going to take you Saint, and I’m going to throw YOU down the ravine and YOU ARE GOING TO WAKE UP TO A MUCH DARKER PLACE TO THE ONE IN YOUR DREAMS!

This is no longer your fabrication of the world but harsh REALITY!

*Zhi leaves the backstage area as Lockdown goes to it's final commercial

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 8:44 pm

RJ: Welcome back ladies and gentleman, it is now time for our Main Event! And what a match this is Michael.

MW: As we told you all earlier in the night, it is an 8 man tag team match. On one side we have Cassius Zhi, we have Christopher Patricks and we have Logan Kincade and Uryu.

RJ: And they will be going up against...The Saint, The Parasite Killers and the new undisputed champion, Chaos!

MW: Some very mixed Pay Per View’s for these guys. The Parasite Killers became N01 contenders to the tag team titles at Atonement, with Logan and Uryu being one of the team’s to lose out. Chaos of course won the world title, meaning that Patricks lost the world belt.

RJ: But most of the focus in this match has been on Cassius Zhi and The Saint. The Saint had a great night at WAR, retaining the Hardcore Title and it seemed as if Zhi’s night would be a good one as he managed to defeat Crime Lord...but after the match this happened.

RA: The winner of this match by way of pinfall...CASSSIUSSS ZHIII!

RJ: Zhi picks up the win, but what a fantastic match.

MW: Look at how much that has taken out of both men, neither can get to their feet.

Zhi manages to roll to the corner, his arm raised in victory. Crime Lord rolls to the outside, Zhi finally manages to pull himself up and climb the ropes to celebrate...

MW: The Saint is coming down to the ring!

The Saint walks down the ramp, he steps into the ring and Zhi turns around. He is staring at The Saint with a look of utter confusion, The Saint then shocks everyone by hitting Zhi with the hardcore title!

Zhi stumbles to his feet, blood pouring from his face. Saint boots him in the stomach before hitting the Divine Destroyer. The crowd are in complete silence in a state of shock as Saint goes to the outside. He brings in a steel chair and sits it up, he then waits for Zhi to rise...

RJ: RKO ONTO THE CHAIR!

*Back to live action.

MW: The Saint then revealed the motives behind these actions...he was the man who had Cassius Zhi sent away all that time ago. Everyone was in shock, but you have to hand it to The Saint, to hide something like that for so long really takes some doing. And when he revealed it came at the perfect time as well.

RJ: Though we all know that Zhi will be after revenge tonight.

‘Monster’ screams around the arena and the crowd erupts into loud boos. The Saint charges out from the back; he has the Hardcore Title over his shoulder and raises his big right arm into the air. The crowd chant “Cassius gonna kill you” but Saint just shrugs his shoulders, he calmly walks down the ramp to the ring.

MW: Look at the way The Saint is carrying himself tonight, that aura that he used to have is back. The Saint is once again ready to strike fear into opponents.

RJ: You’ve certainly changed your tune Michael, you were supporting Scorpion at War.

MW: What can I say? I admire the balls The Saint has shown to do what he did.

“The final countdown” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as The Parasite Killers stride out onto the ramp. The Saint stares at them from in the ring as they then stand at either side of the ramp, waiting before “It’s an omen” hits followed by “Granite” an array of pyro’s go off at the top of the stage and Chaos emerges through these pyro’s with the Undisputed Title around his waist. He walks down the ramp, flanked by McManus and The Fanatic.

MW: These three guys are at the top of their game right now, the new year could be the year of the Emporium.

RJ: Do you think these guys could rival the achievements of the Church, maybe even take over from them as the dominant force in 6WF?

MW: Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, but it is certainly possible. One thing that is certain is that Chaos will be a fantastic world champion.

“Those who fight further” hits and the crowd’s attitude changes as they cheer the arrival of 6WF Veteran Uryu. He walks out onto the ramp and stares down his opponents, before waiting as “master of the puppets” hits and the cheers continue for Logan Kincade. Logan runs out onto the ramp past Uryu and walks straight down the ramp towards the ring, Uryu in tow. The two men wait on the outside...

RJ: These two will want to prove that despite the result at Atonement they are more than capable of challenging for the tag team titles.

“Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd’s cheer go up a notch for Christopher Patricks. He walks out onto the ramp, his glare never leaving that of Chaos. He storms down to the ring, slapping hands with his two tag team partners before they roll into the ring.

MW: Patricks has lost it all now, first his wife and now his world title.

RJ: he didn’t lose his wife, she’s been kidnapped by Chaos! Can you not imagine the mental torment he must be going through at this very moment?

Finally... “They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the crowd go wild as a red mist descends over the stage, perforated by searching yellow spotlights – illuminating the arena in the red and gold of China. The fans are jumping out of their seats and giving a roaring ovation which ramps up even louder as Cassius Zhi steps out through the billowing crimson cloud onto the stage. Cassius stops on the stage and surveys the front row of the crowd with an emotionless stare, before making his way slowly and methodically down the ramp towards the ring.

Crowd: CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU! CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU!

MW: Cassius Zhi is looking mightily pumped up for this, and the crowd are right behind him for this match.

RJ: A man who was considered his ally at the time had him sent away from 6WF, he comes back and this man doesn’t have the balls to stand up straight away and tell him, he waits until he can blindside Zhi and lay him out before revealing all. I wouldn’t want to be The Saint tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cassius Zhi starts off in the ring for his team, The Saint looks tempted to start off for his side before stepping aside and allowing James McManus to step forward and take up the offence.

MW: I’m sure McManus will be thanking The Saint for that.

Zhi and McManus lock-up, and Cassius manages to push McManus back against the ropes. He places his body in between the ropes, Zhi is forced to retreat. McManus slowly steps forward, Zhi throws a roundhouse kick at him but McManus grabs the leg. He spins Zhi around and then knocks him down with a clothesline. Zhi rolls to his feet and McManus hits him with a snap suplex bridged over into the cover.

RJ: Impressive stuff from James McManus.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

McManus rises to his feet, he puts Zhi into a grounded half-nelson with a knee into the back. Zhi fights to his feet but McManus changes tact to a full nelson, which he the converts into a full nelson facebuster. James McManus rolls away towards the ropes and The Saint is now willing to tag in. Reluctantly, McManus accepts and leaves the ring.

The Saint allows for Zhi to rise to his knees before hitting a boot to the side of the head, toying with Cassius. Cassius gets to his feet and The Saint puts him into a headlock. Cassius whips The Saint out across the ring and goes for a leaping shining wizard which connects!

The Saint stumbles up to his feet and Zhi kicks him in the back of the leg, before putting him into an abdominal stretch. Cassius then attempts a pumphandle slam, but Saint blocks and then somehow manages to lift Zhi onto his shoulders and hit a wasteland-lime move, drilling Zhi into the mat.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

The Saint drags Cassius up to his feet, only to send him back into the mat with a gutwrench suplex. He then proceeds to brutally stomp away on the head of Cassius until the referee is forced to intervene. The Saint steps back, he allows Zhi to rise before whipping him out across the ring and nailing a Gorilla Press Slam!

MW: I really like the new look Saint, he’s more vicious, more relentless, more powerful.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

The saint puts Zhi into a front facelock, eventually the former world champion fights to his feet. Sainty goes for an implant DDT but Cassius shoves him away into the ropes, Saint falls back to the centre of the ring and Zhi finally connects with a roundhouse kick. He fires in two more before nailing a spinning heel kick! Saint rolls towards the ropes and tags himself out, with Chaos stepping into the ring.

Patricks is pretty much pleading for the tag on the outside, but Zhi just smiles and tags in Uryu Ishida instead. The veteran steps into the ring and squares up to his former rival, Chaos is mocking him but Uryu stuns the new champion with a headbutt. Chaos stumbles back into the corner, Uryu runs in and nails a shining wizard followed by a monkey flip! Chaos rises and walks straight into a running elbow smash. Cover.

Uryu brings Chaos up to his knees before hitting a huge kick to the back of the head. Chaos lurches forward, and Uryu then springboards over the top and hits a dropkick to the head.

RJ: Uryu enjoying a sustained spell of offence on the champion...

Uryu decides to go to the top rope, he waits for Chaos to rise before hitting a crossbody splash but Chaos manages to roll through into the cover.

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

Uryu just about gets the shoulder up, Chaos rises quickly and lays the boots into the head of Uryu. The new world champion then steps back before letting Uryu rise and running off the ropes connecting with a bulldog. Uryu stumbles groggily to his feet where Chaos drills him into the mat with a double A spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Chaos rises to his feet, he hits a couple of knees drops into the face before allowing Uryu to get to his feet. He then leaps up and hits a hurracanrana on Uryu. Chaos walks to the corner, he stares down Patricks before heading to the top rope and connecting with a spinal tap on Uryu.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

MW: that’s why he’s world champion, did you see that move? He’s willing to put his body on the line to win the big one.

Chaos runs the ropes, hitting a lionsault on Uryu. He then makes the tag to The Fanatic who lumbers into the ring. He grabs Uryu by the legs and swings him around viciously before releasing. Uryu falls into the corner, The Fanatic brings him forward before driving him to the mat with a powerbomb! Cover.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Uryu forces the shoulder, The Fanatic drags him to the corner before going for a running clothesline but Uryu gets a boot into the stomach, followed by a Tornado DDT. He then rolls to the corner and makes the tag to Logan Kincade!

The Fanatic stumbles towards Logan in the corner and Kincade hits him with a huge superkick. He crashes to the mat in slow mo and Logan hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

Kincade gets to his feet, he waits for the Fanatic to rise before hitting him with a series of European Uppercuts that back the big man into the corner. Logan hits a series of shoulder thrusts into the gut before stepping back, The Fanatic falls forward straight into a big DDT! Logan hooks the leg.

Kincade brings The Fanatic to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and then meets him on the rebound with a jumping clothesline. Fanatic rolls back against the ropes and Chaos slaps him on the back, unbeknownst to Logan. Logan goes across the ring and tags in Patricks, before motioning Uryu to go to the top rope. Kincade sends Fanatic to the outside with a superkick, he goes to the opposite top rope...

RJ: Double Crossbody Splash!

MW: Great move...and now it’s Chaos vs Patricks in the ring!

Patricks runs at Chaos, but the champion grounds him with a spinebuster. Patricks is hit with a series of punches by Chaos, but he manages to roll over and then fly the punches in at Chaos’ head until the ref steps in.

Patricks has to let Chaos rise before he boots him in the stomach and then runs off the ropes and hits a brutal front flip piledriver! Patricks doesn’t cover, instead going to the top rope...

RJ: Split legged moonsault!

Chris Patricks retreats backwards, he waits for Chaos to rise before hitting a spinning heel kick. He then allows for Chaos to rise to his feet before running the ropes, hitting a Lou Thesz Press and firing in more punches at the head of Chaos until once more the ref has to step in.

MW: Patricks unloading on Chaos right now!

Patricks waits for Chaos to rise before grabbing him and hitting a bridging German suplex.

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Patricks goes to the outside and waits for Chaos to rise before launching off the top rope and nailing a springboard spiral DDT! Again Patricks makes the cover....

Ref: 1...........2...........Kick out!

MW: The heart of a champion being shown here!

Chaos gets the shoulder up once more, Patricks lifts up Chaos and sets up for the Enigma Bomb but Chaos counters with a hurracanrana and quickly tags The Saint. The Saint steps into the ring, Patricks runs at him but The Saint bats him away with a big punch.

Patricks stumbles to his feet and runs at The Saint who again knocks him down with a clothesline. Patricks rises once more and The Saint hits a big gorilla press slam on Patricks! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

The Saint puts Patricks into the crucifier, Patricks manages to get to his feet but The Saint swings Patricks viciously and he looks almost out cold but instead of taking a win by submission, The Saint drills him Patricks into the canvas with a full nelson slam.

The Saint retreats into the corner, lining up a spear. Miss Jessica comes running down the ramp and grabs the boot of The Saint...

RJ: She has no business out here...

The Saint turns around and Jessica is screaming at him. He attempts to shake his foot away and Jessica ends up falling to the mat. With this Cassius Zhi steps into the ring and walks menacingly towards The Saint. He hits him with a set of roundhouse kick, Chaos makes a blind tag as Zhi throws Saint to the outside and follows him out.

RJ: Chaos is such a coward, happy to get back in the ring now Patricks has been beaten down.

MW: Quite intelligent if you ask me...though I don’t think The Saint was as intelligent.

The Saint is being chased around the outside of the ring by Zhi, The Saint hops over the railings into the crowd, Zhi follows him in but is caught unaware by The Saint who pulls some brass knuckles out of his trunks and smashes Zhi in the face with them. He stumbles back and The Saint begins to pound Zhi’s head into the railings. Zhi counters with a roundhouse kick to the side, and then he proceeds to grab Saint’s head and smash his knee into it repeatedly.

The Saint manages to turn around, he hits Zhi with a big punch and he stumbles back against the railings. The Saint takes a few steps back before running in at Cassius, spearing him onto the railings, both men falling back into ringside but both lay out.

In the ring, Chaos is up on the top rope...

RJ: FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!

Ref: 1.............2................Kick out!

Patricks gets the shoulder up. Chaos rises to his feet in frustration, he pulls up Patricks and sets up for the G-Force but Patricks hits a back body drop. He goes to the top rope...

MW: Puzzle Solver!

RJ: Patricks going to gain some immediate revenge.

Ref: 1...............2....................James McManus breaks the pinfall.

McManus then proceeds to stomp away brutally on the head of Patricks. The ref tries to step in but he is merely shoved away by McManus, causing a DQ. He sets up about Patricks with the stomps until his leader is back on his feet. Chaos then joins in with the attack.

He orders McManus to the outside, he brings in a chair and Chaos hits Patricks with the chair. He then wraps the chair around the leg of Patricks...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri 06 Jan 2012, 8:49 pm

"Something for the Weekend" by Divine Comedy plays as a digital countdown clock is shown on the TitanTron.

RESPAWN IN 10 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 9 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 8 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 7 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 6 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 5 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 4 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 3 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 2 SECONDS
RESPAWN IN 1 SECOND

The countdown then goes silent...

RESPAWN COMMENCED!

"Tonight Tonight" blasts out through the speakers...

MW:Who's this?

The music continues and then the titantron begins to flicker and a name begins to reveal unravel along the tron...

M.A.X A.D.A.M.S.O.N!

RJ:Adamson's back! Adamson's back!

MW:Jesus...

MAX ADAMSON comes sprinting down the ramp to loud cheers, he slides into the ring and ducks under McManus' attempted clothesline...

RJ:GORE! GORE! GORE!

He rises to his feet, McManus tries to escape the ring but Adamson hauls him back...

MW:CYCLONE!

The crowd erupt as Adamson lays out Chaos and McManus. He then removes the chair from around the leg of Patricks, helping his old tag team partner to his feet.

RJ:Max Adamson is back!

MW:What a way to end the night! Be sure to tune in next week!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down