The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 08/12

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 08/12 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 08/12

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 7:40 pm

"Rest in pieces" blares out through speakers as Lockdown goes to air with an array of pyro's exploding around at the top of the stage. The camera shows some of the signs in the crowd;

"WHERE CAN I BUY A BOOK OF FANATIC'S POEMS"
"THE TRASHIES WERE AWESOME"
"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"GO PATRICKS"

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman good evening and welcome to 6CWF Lockdown, live from the Birmingham Bowl and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD.

MW:A Fantastic show lined up for you here tonight, none more so than the Main Event with an epic 6 man tag team match that sees the return to in-ring action of none other than Cassius Zhi.

RJ:Also we find out another qualifier for the World Title match at War, plus Chris Patricks and Chaos continue their rivalry in tag team action.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 08/12 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 08/12

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 7:47 pm

*Lockdown starts in the backstage area with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...returning to a 6WF arena Mike Hill!

Mike Hill:Good evening Clarissa, it's great to see you again.

Clarissa:And you Mike, tonight you represent 6CW in the first interfed cup match against Rapture, how are you feeling?

Mike Hill:Excited. Mike Hill has always been an innovator, and it would be great to be a part of the team to win the first interfeud cup. Obviously it's a tad bittersweet as 6WF will always be in my heart, this was the place that gave me a big break and the opportunity to win big titles.

But 6CW is my home now, and I will try my upmost to win this match for them and get this evening off to a good start. There is no doubt about Rapture's ability, he's the first man to hold a singles title from each fed simultaneously. He has had a lot of distractions as of late, what with JJ Johnson and Cassius Zhi coming back and focusing on the Church, and Hero leaving them.

Can he cope now he's no longer the lacky, but one of the guys who has to step up the plate. Because if he's not ready for it, I will show him up for it...because I am that GOD DAMN GOOD!

*Hill walks off to the curtain area for the first match.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 7:50 pm

Match 1
Mike Hill vs Rapture

RJ:What a way to kick of Lockdown here tonight....hosting the very first match of the Interfed Cup...

MW:A great chance for 6CW and 6WF to really test themselves against one another and perhaps for some stars to shine brighter than ever before..

RJ:The rules of this cup are very simple......you win a match and you gain a point for your team,you lose and you drop a point...no points will be gained for either side if this match ends in a double countout or double DQ...

MW:I can't wait to see how many great things get thrown up from this cup competition...

"Next Big Thing" blares out and there is a very mixed reaction as Mike Hill makes his entrance.He nods in appreciation of the crowd's reaction before walking down to the ring.

RJ:Mike Hill is a former 6WF Champion but now he represents 6CW and you can hear from this crowd that his presence here is dividing opinion...

MW:Well they respect Hill,no doubt....but he represents 6CW,and this is a pro-6WF crowd...

RJ:Interesting to note that Mike Hill has been struggling with his right knee as of late aswell...it will be interesting to see if he can protect it here tonight...

Hill circles the ring and then "God gonna cut you down " plays out to boos,but a few "6WF" chants ring out.Rapture walks onto the stage with the Freeweight Title over one shoulder and the 6CW TV Title over the other...he smirks down a Hill and then walks down the ramp...

MW:Here is the man should be dubbed "leader" of Team 6WF....Rapture is a current double champion,he holds the 6CW TV Title aswell as being 6WF Freeweight Champion...nobody else in this whole company can boast them sort of achievements....

RJ:No they can't...Rapture is a fine performer and this should be one hell of a contest...

Rapture climbs into the ring and he looks Hill up and down before raising both his championships into the air.Hill smirks and nods his head as the referee speaks with both participants before calling for the bell...

MW:Here we go then....first match of the Interfed Cup is underway....

Hill and Rapture circle one another and then they go for the lockup but Rapture feints out of it and kicks Hill straight in the knee.He slams fists into Hill's head and then whips him to the corner and follows in but Hill grabs the top rope and uses it to propel himself over the oncoming Rapture....Rapture turns around and Hill floors him with a spinning heel kick before bouncing off the ropes and coming back with a standing shooting star press................1..................2...........shoulder up.

Hill drags Rapture back to his feet and connects with a faceplant suplex before going to the ropes and he climbs up onto the top rope...

RJ:Hill dropping a leg...

..............Rapture kicks out.

MW:Maybe Hill's knee isnt as injured as it was last week because he seems to be moving a little more freely...

RJ:I still cant see it being a full 100% though....

Hill helps Rapture back up again but is surprised by a jawbreaker that sends him back into the corner.Rapture runs in and connects with a clothesline before nailing a release belly to belly from the corner to the centre of the ring............1.....................2...........shoulder up.Both men get back up and Rapture dropkicks Hill to the mat before going to the corner and climbing up...

MW:Rapture might be thinking "Fall from Grace"...

Hill runs into the corner and leaps up top before nailing a frankensteiner from the top rope....he slowly crawls to the corner and drops into a cover.................1..................2.............shoulder up.Both men use one another to get back up and Hill nails a knee to the stomach and jumps up for a hill-can-rana but Rapture catches him on his shoulders and drops him into a sitdown powerbomb................1...................2..................shoulder up.

RJ:Arguably the two most successful men on both sides colliding in the very first match of the Interfed Cup...if the rest of the participants can keep this up then we are in for one heck of a competition....

They get up and Rapture lands three rights hands before scoop slamming Hill to the mat and then runs off the ropes...

MW:Rolling thunder...

Hill drives his knees up into the spine of Rapture,who rolls away in agony.They get back up and Hill lifts his opponent into an inverted atomic drop before spinning on his heel and drops Rapture with a slick pele kick...

RJ:Rapture went down like a tonne of bricks there......and Hill wants to fly...

Hill staggers to the corner and he leaps up onto the top rope before staring down at his opponent and raising his feet into the air...

MW:NEXT BIG MOVE!

Hill comes off with the 630 corkscrew but Rapture moves at the very last second,causing Hill to slam hard into the mat.Rapture slowly gets back to his feet and he waits for his opponent to rise up before running at him and hitting a leg lariat....Hill stumbles up once again and walks straight into a tbone suplex.......................1..........................2....................shoulder up.

RJ:Both these men are really leaving it alll in the ring.....who knew that the pride of your brand would mean so much...

Rapture has words with the referee before screaming for Hill to get back up and he kicks him straight in the stomach before grabbing ahold of him...

MW:NEW DAWN!

Rapture looks for the fishermans DDT but Hill spins out and swipes Rapture's legs before twisting him over into a liontamer...

RJ:Hill wants the submission...

Rapture twists and squirms before kicking out and catching Hill clean in the face with a brutal boot.Hill staggers back as Rapture struggles back up....Hill regains himself slowly and then sprints forwards and dropkicks Rapture against the ropes before ducking a clothesline on the comeback and bridging him into a german suplex....................1....................2..........shoulder up.

Both men get back up and Hill forearms Rapture in the face before grabbing him by the head...

RJ:OVER THE HILL...

MW:Rapture avoided it....oh yes...

Rapture pushes Hill away and runs up the turnbuckle before jumping back out with a fantastic whisper in the wind......................1........................2........................3!

RJ:That's it....

The crowd are on their feet and applauding as somehow Mike Hill kicks out.Rapture looks furious and he punches the mat and then gets back to his feet and begins to argue with the referee some more...

MW:Rapture needs to get his focus on the match and nothing else....6WF's reputation is on the line here.....

Hill is starting to struggle up as Rapture brushes past the referee and he waistlocks Hill before rushing him towards the corner....

RJ:Chaos theory...

Rapture tries to roll Hill into the release german suplex but somehow Hill lands on his feet and then he jumps back and cracks Rapture on the jaw with a superkick....Hill goes back to the corner and he begins to climb up the ropes again...

MW:Neither of these men want to stay down and suffer the first defeat......MISSILE DROPKICK!

Hill soars into the air for the missile dropkick but Rapture rolls away at the last minute,causing Hill to land awkwardly on his knee.Rapture quickly scurries over and grabs his disorientated opponent and delivers the Final Dawn DDT...............................1.........................2.......................3!

RJ:And just like that,Team 6WF puts the first point on the board....big win from Rapture...

MW:That one slip on the knee of Mike Hill and it cost him big time.....Rapture keeps his impressive streak going and Team 6WF scores first blood in the interfed cup...

Rapture rolls from the ring and grabs his championship belts before staggering into the aisleway.Hill is sat in the ring,holding his head and looks downtrodden as the crowd applaud him.

RJ:Great way to open up this show...and we have plenty more great action coming your way here tonight....including our second Interfed match of the evening where Yarmouth Blade will clash against the Freshers Ball winner,Dragon...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 7:52 pm

*The titantron goes black, and a voiceover begins.

Voiceover: The Oxford English dictionary describes success as “the accomplishment of an aim or purpose”. Over the course of sporting careers, many have failed to accomplish their aim or purpose. Then, at the end of their career, the vast majority will look back and wonder “what if?” “What if I returned, what if I gave achieving my greatest aim one more shot?” The year 2012 is set in stone as the year the Olympic Games comes to London, with many gifted athletes giving 100% to be stood with the gold, being recognised as the best. It’s almost as if the Olympic spirit is coming here with him.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 7:57 pm

*Uryu is shown in the backstage alongside Logan Kincade, they have mics in hand.

Uryu:So after Logan's success against The Fanatic this week, I get the chance to, let's say, renew acquintances with James McManus the other half of the Parasite Killers. Of course me and James have enough history as it is, there is enough hated between us already but the stakes increase even further tonight.

We've already got one win over the Parasite Killers this month, now should we earn a 2nd well surely that must place us into pole position for a shot at the tag team titles?

Logan Kincade:We've seen that a couple of the 6CW teams have had their chance, we hasten to remind Alex Walker and Danny McGraw that there are teams in 6WF who have claims to those titles. This is a warning to Walker, Genesis and any other cronies he has picked up along the way...

WE WANT THOSE TITLES

*Kincade and Uryu motion title belts around their waist.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:07 pm

*The action continues in the backstage area with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time, LONGINUS!

*Crowd pop

Clarissa:Longinus you are not in action tonight, what would you like to say?

Longinus:A break is always nice, especially in preparation for what I have planned. I hope Danny McGraw is listening to this because it directly involves him. Danny, I know that you don't like me, I've seen that through all of your actions.

But I am pleading with you here to recognise my talent, my determination, my ability to make you money. These fans love me, and I love them. Put me into a big match on Pay Per View and buy-rates increase. And at WAR there is no bigger match than the Elimination Chamber for the 6WF Title. So come on Danny, how about you give me the chance to prove myself?

*Jerome Dubois walks into picture...

Jerome Dubois:Pfft you? In ze 6WF Title match? What is zis place coming to? I don't like him, I don't like respect him but who could begrudge Mr.6WF a chance to win his place at War? But you? Don't make me laugh.

JJ Johnson he iz a fantastic athlete, iz he as good as he once was? Dat is debatable, in fact I don't think he is. But he, he is better than you Longinus. And I, I am in a different league together mon ami.

Longinus:Sorry I didn't understand most of that, all I picked up on was JJ Johnson, Me,me, me and the world title. I deserve this chance just as much as you Dubois, and you know it. I didn't need to re-invent myself, these fans love me for who I am and they would much rather see me win that title than you!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:11 pm

RJ: Here we go for Match 2 of the evening another singles match with Uryu Ishida v James Mcmanus, The two wrestlers have been at each others throats for week's now and after Mcmanus slammed Uryu in to the steel steps last week Uryu wants a little pay back.

MW: These matches are turning out to be a good little feud, Fanatic came out trumps last week, Now its Mcmanus turn to kick some but.

The crowd in the arena start to boo as The Final Countdown by Europe blasts out of the speakers and then red, Yellow and Blue pyrotechnic's blast of at the top of the stage, Mcmanus then walks out slowly and starts to wave to the fans and smiles as they shout obscenity's at him, Mcmanus then climb's in to the ring and and carry's on waving to the fans as the continue to boo heavily towards him.

MW: What's up with these idiots? Don't they know class when they see it?

The jeer's soon turn in to cheers when Those Who Fight Further by CarboHydroM hit's and Uryu then again pyrotechnics blast of with all the colours of the rainbow and the crowd gives out a huge ovation when Uryu comes running out and makes a be line straight for Mcmanus, Uryu slides in to the ring and then clotheslines Mcmanus and starts to pummel punches in to his face, Uryu then picks up Mcmanus Irish whips him on to the ropes and hits another clothesline sending Mcmanus reeling over the rope and then Mcmanus try's to get a breather on the out side of the ring, The crowd goes wild as Uryu lets out a huge roar and climbs on to the turn buckle and is shouting at Mcmanus who just stares straight back at Uryu.

RJ: Wow, Uryu on fire here tonight and the bell has not even rung yet.

MW: That should be a disqualification right there, Attacking Mcmanus like that.

RJ: A little pay back from last week I think, Mcmanus is back in the ring so it's time to get the match under way.

The referee goes to start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Uryu goes straight for Mcmanus throw punches left, Right and centre, The crowd gives out a huge cheer when Uryu grabs the head of Mcmanus and hits a huge DDT and then goes for the quick cover.

Kick out.......

RJ: Uryu is just all over Mcmanus here, He can't get a look in.

MW: Don't worry, Uryu will make a mistake soon enough and that's were Mcmanus will pounce.

Mcmanus kicks out, Uryu then jumps on top of Mcmanus and reigns punches to the head and then stands up and kicks Mcmanus in the face, Uryu then drags Mcmanus to the centre of the ring and climbs to the top turn buckle and then goes for the frog splash but Mcmanus rolls out of the way and Uryu hits the mat hard with his chest and doubles up in pain as the crowd start to boo Mcmanus.

MW: Now you will see Mcmanus rip apart Uryu bit by bit.

Mcmanus slowly gets to his feet and walks over towards Uryu and picks him up and then Irish whips him to the corner of the ring and then follows up with a spear and then rams his shoulder in to the gut of Uryu and the crowd boo heavily towards Mcmanus as the referee starts to count to 5.

RJ: Come on, Get him out of the corner referee.

MW: Mcmanus had the count of five, And then he stopped, Mcmanus know's the rules you fool.

Mcmanus then picks Uryu up and hits a Knee trembler then Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a huge power bomb and goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

RJ: Mcmanus starting to show his power now.

MW: I told you it was just a matter of time before Mcmanus got the upper hand.

The crowd cheer as Uryu gets the shoulder up, Mcmanus then picks Uryu up, Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a huge Spine buster, The crowd boo as Mcmanus then goes for the cover once more.

Kick out..........

MW: Mcmanus really in control of this match now.

The crowd again cheer for Uryu as he once again kick's out, Mcmanus the urges Uryu to get to his feet and then Mcmanus hits a standing drop kick sending Uryu crashing to the mat, Mcmanus then picks up Uryu and gives him an upper cut to the chin, Uryu stagger back a little and then the crowd cheer as Uryu hits a punch of his own to the face of Mcmanus, They trade punches and Uryu starts to get the upper hand and then Uryu hits a huge Enzaguri and sends Mcmanus flying through the ropes to the out side of the ring and then Uryu runs and dives through the middle rope landing on top of Mcmanus and the crowd are going wild with excitement.

MW: Were in the hell did that come from RJ?

RJ: I have know idea Mike but it was a good move by Uryu to get back in this match up.

Uryu then picks up Mcmanus and slams his head in to the steel steps and then in to the commentators table, Uryu then rolls Mcmanus in the ring and then follows in after him and goes for the cover.

Kick out.............

RJ: So close there from Uryu, This is turning out to be a great match.

MW: Yes it is RJ, But Uryu should have been disqualified there using the steps as a weapon, Oh and the commentators table too.

The crowd once again boo heavily as Mcmanus gets the shoulder up, Uryu slams the mat in frustration, He picks up Mcmanus, Grabs his head and does a running DDT and then goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

MW: These two men give there all in this match, Putting there body's on the line.

Mcmanus gets the shoulder up, Uryu picks up Mcmanus and gives a body slam then drives an elbow to the chest of Mcmanus and climbs the top rope, The crowd gives a huge cheer as Uryu lets fly with a frog splash and this time lands on the top of Mcmanus and then goes for a cover.

Kick out............

RJ: Still some fight left in Mcmanus, Who is gonna get the victory?

Mcmanus gets the shoulder up, Uryu then picks up Mcmanus Irish whips him to the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Mcmanus ducks the clothesline bounces of the ropes and hits a huge cross body and goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

MW: Yes that's is James, Come on, Get in there, Better my son better.

RJ: Will you calm down a little

The crowd cheer as Uryu gets the shoulder up, Both men start to claw each other of the mat and then trade punches, Mcmanus starts to get the upper hand and then grabs Uryu by the waist and hits a belly to belly suplex, Uryu crash's to the other side of the ring, Mcmanus then runs at Uryu hitting a baseball slide sending though the bottom rope and on to the out side of the ring, Mcmanus then Climbs the top rope and fly's high in the air for another cross body connecting hard on to Uryu's chest, Mcmanus then picks up Uryu and throws him in to the ring and goes for the cover as the crowd are chanting that was awesome.

Kick out............

MW: How in the hell did Uryu kick out there?

RJ: Great resiliency there from Uryu, Both men have taken a lot of punishment in this match, And both men having the will to kick out from each others moves.

The crowd cheer to give Uryu encouragement as he again gets the shoulder up, Mcmanus is showing signs of frustration he picks up Uryu turns on him over and goes for the Tombstone Piledriver, The crowd then start to cheer as Uryu kicks his leg to the head of Mcmanus and he drops Uryu who then scrambles away and hits a spear to the gut of Mcmanus and starts to pummel punches to the head of Mcmanus and then stomps hard on the face of Mcmanus and Uryu lets out another huge roar as the crowd are chanting Lets got Uryu, Lets go.

Uryu then drives another elbow to the chest of Mcmanus and another one and then a third one and then climbs to the top rope.

RJ: Look's like Uryu gonna fly again, wait a minute what the hell is he doing out here?

Suddenly the arena erupts in to huge boo's when Its an Omen hits and out comes The Fanatic, He makes his way to down the ramp trash talking Uryu who is still on the top rope when Mcmanus then jumps up on to the top rope with Uryu and hits a huge super plex sending both men crashing to the mat, Mcmanus then crawls over for the cover.

RJ: god damn it no, Not like this, It looked like Uryu was going in for the kill then the Fanatic comes out and distracts Uryu and then bang a huge Super plex of the top rope from Mcmanus and its all over.

MW: I like it, Get in there, Lets get the official word from Mike Bird.

MB: The winner of the match via one fall is....................

James Mcmanussssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The referee holds James Mcmanus arm in the air as The Final Countdown by Europe hits and the crowd start to boo, Mcmanus looks up the ramp and see's Fanatic walking backwards and nods at him and Fanatic nods back, Mcmanus the smiles as he holds his chest with his arm.

RJ: What a crock of........

MW: Whaooooo there RJ, Chill out with the language there, Don't go any were lady's and gentleman as we are handing for a short break and gives RJ time to cool down a little

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:15 pm

*A new face is shown in the backstage area...

??:You guys met me earlier in the week, but I thought I'd give you all a bit more of an introduction to what makes me me tonight. I'm Nay Bother!

*Crowd cheer

NB:I'm Nay Bother, I've come to 6WF for one reason...to fight! I am from the highlands of Scotland, fighting is traditional, fighting is what keeps me focused and grounded, fighting is what I get the most pleasure from. I like kicking ass, so 6WF you've been placed on warning!

I've seen plenty of guys round here, some have been welcoming others not so. Those who welcomed me into the fold with open arms, thanks very much. For those who haven't, well you've made a big mistake. You've written your own fate into the books, Nay Bother will get his revenge.

6WF are you ready? If you aren't, you better get preparing!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:21 pm

*Chaos is shown sat in his locker-room, the door opens where The Fanatic and James McManus.

James McManus:Did you see that boss? I think that showed Uryu just who the best man is in this feud, though no doubt he'll have something to say about it...

Chaos:Ssh James.

James:What?!

Chaos:Sorry to be so abrupt, and congratulations on your win. But this plan tonight, it needs to be methodical, it needs to be executed with military precision, it requires great levels of concentration.

I am in the head of Christopher Patricks. He won't admit it in the open, but deep down he knows it. He's hurting, he's shocked that I would do something like this. I don't know why that is though, you know me better than most Chris, nothing can be put past me. You stole my Destiny, I've just returned the favour, stealing something of yours.

And tonight, I brought a little something to remind you of her...

*Chaos shows the wedding ring of Patricks' wife, putting on his finger.

Chaos:James, you'll be ready again tonight won't you?

James McManus:Of course.

*Chaos slams the door shut

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:31 pm

*Rapture is shown backstage...

Rapture:Is Alex Walker trying to recruit me to Genesis? He treats me better than all of his little cronies that's for sure. Well Mr.Walker the answer is no, I will always remain loyal to the Church.

But I do appreciate you feeding me guys like Mike Hill and Yarmouth Blade.Is this really the best 6CW has to offer or are you just scared of putting your precious Genesis on the line against 6WF? You probably made a wise decision making your team a 6WF Reject, A guy I've already beaten and some other idiots.

Danny McGraw finally saw sense, saw my abilities to transcend the brands and to show myself as the best either has to offer, even though he puts me in with quite frankly some idiots, I will carry 6WF to victory whether these fans like it or not.

*Yarmouth Blade walks into the picture, he doesn't say anything just staring at Rapture and then to the 6CW TV Title and back to Rapture.

Rapture:Gonna say something Blade?

Blade:Enjoy things while they last...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:39 pm

*Chris Patricks is shown in the backstage area with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Chris, obviously this is a very tough time for you but I appreciate you taking this time out to talk to us...

Chris Patricks:It's no problem Clarissa. I need to get things out there, I need to let people what's going on. I've yet to find my wife and I've yet to give Chaos the absolute beating he deserves. He tries to mock me by showing the wedding ring of my wife...

This is doing him no favours. It's just making me more and more angry, more determined to find out exactly where my wife, more determined to retain the 6WF Title at WAR. And the elimination chamber is the perfect place for my revenge on Chaos to be taken. No escaping Chaos!

*Blue Dragon approaches Patricks...

Blue Dragon:Chris, can I just say sorry about last week. I mean I really wanted to kick Greg's ass! But at least tonight, we can beat his ass together. Twice the amount of pain! You've been warned G...

Chris:I appreciate the support Blue, but what you must understand is that if I get the chance to kick Chaos' ass, I'll do it whatever the opportunity and if that means leaving you by yourself then that's that.

Blue Dragon:I expect nothing less!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:42 pm

RJ: Welcome back every one, Up next we have an Elimination chamber qualifying match For the 6wf world heavy weight champion at out next ppv of the year which is war, The two men that are gonna battle it out in this one are JJ Johnson and The French Phenom Jerome Dubois, Who's gonna win this one Michael?

MW: Of course it's gonna be the one and only Jerome Dubois, I love the change in attitude of Dubois since his return to singles action, And here he comes.

The bell from Aerodynamics starts (rings three) then la resistance plays and the crowd start the you suck chant, Dubois Comes out with a blue Cape with his hood on. Wearing a mask with the French flag on it. (the mask he was using to attack The Saint. The Colour Red on the mask was painted with The Saints blood.) He wears White tights and Red boots, Dubois swaggers down the ramp waving his flag, He then climb's up the steel steps and in to the ring still waving his flag as the crowd continue to boo him.

MW: This guy is just so good at what he does, He doesn't give a damn about the crowd.

Suddenly there's a huge eruption when the Lights go down in the arena and Remember the Name by Fort Minor hit's, Pyros explode all along the stage, blues and reds, and then the camera turns black and white as superstar walks out. Poses for the fans and then walks to the ring as the colour appears back and pyros burst from the announcers’ desk as JJ Johnson slides into the ring and squares up to Jerome Dubois who has put his flag down on the ring apron.

RJ: what an ovation for JJ, He has made such an impact since his return, This is my pick for this one Mike.

MW: Yeah well, He wont stand a chance against The Pride of France that is Jerome Dubois.

The crowd start doing the lets go JJ chant and JJ looks to the crowd and waves his arms in the air to make more noise and this infuriates Dubois who then kick's JJ in the stomach and does an upper cut staggering JJ backwards a little, Dubois Irish whips JJ to the ropes and then hits a huge clothesline and on JJ's return hits him with a Scoop Slam then a elbow drop to the chest and then a leg drop and goes for the cover.

Kick out............

RJ: A little too early for the pin there I think Dubois.

MW: He's just playing with JJ at the moment, Wait till Dubois really gets going.

Dubois pick's up JJ and twist's his right arm around twice and JJ then does a forward roll and then a one arm hand stand and flicks over and then grabs the arm of Dubois as the crowd cheer and then twist's Dubois's arm twice and pulls his arm in the air and Dubois lets out a scream in pain as the crowd cheer for JJ.

RJ: Great little counter there from JJ, Let's see if Dubois can get out of that hold.

Dubois then does a forward roll, and then kick's the arm of JJ and grabs JJ's arm and Irish whips JJ to the corner of the ring and then runs at JJ but he gets a elbow in the face for his troubles and then JJ then comes flying out with a clotheslines sending Dubois crashing to the ground and then another clothesline to Dubois and the crowd are going wild with excitement.

JJ then Irish whips Dubois and hits a Release German suplex sending Dubois to the other side of the ring, JJ then slaps Dubois in the face and then lifts Dubois on to the top rope and climb's up after him he grabs Dubois by the head and hits a huge super plex of the top rope and both men crash on to the mat, JJ Then crawls over after a few seconds rolling around in pain and goes for the cover.

RJ: This has to be it, What a move by JJ? The crowd are going nuts.

Kick out...........

The crowd boo as Dubois kicks out just before the referee counts to three, JJ picks up Dubois and slams his head to the mat with a thunderous DDT and again goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

MW: Dubois showing some fight in him, Just shows how much this match means for both men.

Dubois kick's out again and JJ slams the mat in frustration, JJ then picks up Dubois and then Irish whips him to the ropes, Dubois holds on to the ropes and JJ runs at him but Dubois bends the ropes sending JJ crashing on to the out side of the ring hard on to the floor, The boo heavily as Dubois holds his arm high in the air and then Climb's the top turn buckle and then does a huge cross body landing on top of JJ and the crowd are going wild.

RJ: Holy crap batman, Did you see that move from Dubois, But now both men are laid out on the out side.

MW: That is what Dubois is all about, Taking all the risk to get the job done.

The crowd are doing the holy Poopie chant as Dubois is just coming round with the referee counting to ten.

Dubois rolls in to the ring and then walks up to the referee to stop the count and then rolls back out under the bottom rope, JJ is just coming round and Dubois walks over to JJ and Irish whips him to the barricade and slamming JJ's back in to it, Dubois then pick's up JJ and rolls him back in to the ring and then follows him in as the crowd are booing him and Dubois urges for JJ to get to his feet and then goes for the Spear (French Connection) but the crowd cheer as JJ moves out the way and Dubois hits his face on to the turn buckle and crash's to the mat.

RJ: Great move there from JJ he can now get a little breather and get back in to this match.

MW: Come on Dubois get out the way man.

JJ then proceeds to stomp all over Dubois and lets out a huge roar as the fans cheer, JJ then JJ pulls Dubois to the centre of the ring and JJ then goes through the middle rope and stands out on the apron and then hits a Plancha Spear(Vaulting from the apron into the ring) and connects with Dubois who was just getting to his feet as the crowd start the lets go JJ chant, JJ the Irish whips Dubois to the ropes and hits a huge Samoan drop and then goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

MW: Yes, This kid has got some fight in him, Come on, Ouch I felt that from here!

The crowd boo as Dubois kicks out and then JJ pick's up Dubois but Dubois push's JJ back and hits an Enzigurie to the temple of JJ and both men crash to the mat.

RJ: My god did you here the sound of that kick? It echoed all over the arena.

Both men start to stir and pull each other up, Dubois then throws a punch but JJ blocks it and throws one back and the crowd cheer, Dubois throws another one again JJ blocks it and hits one of his own, Then another and another and then kick's Dubois in the stomach and then spins him round for a back breaker the crowd cheer as JJ goes for the cover.

Kick out...........

MW: My god, What a match up this is? Both men giving there all for the fans.

The crowd again boo as Dubois kicks out before the referee counts to three, JJ looks to the referee but he says it was two, JJ then urges for Dubios to get to his feet and the goes for the Fortune Teller (Pedigree) but Dubois then counts lifting JJ high into the air over his back hard on to the mat.

RJ: Nice counter there from Dubois, If JJ hit that move it would have been all over.

Dubois Irish whips JJ to the ropes and hits as huge power bomb and then climbs the top rope holds his arm in the air and the crowd boo him then lets fly with a 360 leg drop but JJ moves out of the way and then grabs the leg of Dubois and goes for the angle lock, Dubois is creaming out in pain as JJ twist's the ankle even harder.

MW: Don't tap Dubois come on do some think, Yes!

Dubois is about to tap and the bends over and kick's JJ in the face and JJ lets go of the hold as the crowd start to boo heavily towards Dubois who is try to get some feeling back into his leg by shaking it.

RJ: When will this match ever end, Like I said before, This match means so much to both men with a shot at the heavy weight championship in the elimination chamber.

MW: I agree with you there RJ, One of the most gruelling matches in the history of 6WF and both men putting there body's on the line.

Dubois hobbles over to JJ and slaps JJ across the face and then goes for the roll up cover and grabs the tights.

Kick out..............

RJ: so close from Dubois, And giving a slap to JJ in the face, Getting one back for what JJ did to him early on in this match up, Oh my god! He's done it.

JJ kick's out just before the count of three and Dubois then stands up and goes to do a standing drop kick on JJ but JJ then blocks the drop kick and grab one of the legs of Dubois and goes for the ankle lock and then after a few minutes of the hold Dubois then manages to grab the rope.

MW:Yes Jerome...

RJ:No mercy from JJ, lifting him up...RURAL IMPOUND!

Ref:1................2..................................3!

MW:Let's get the official result from Mike Bird...

MB: The winner of the match via pinfall and has qualified for the elimination chamber to fight for the 6WF championship at our next ppv at war is

JJ johnsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd goes wild as the referee holds JJ's arm up in the air and then Remember the Name by Fort Minor hit's and the crowd go wild, JJ then smiles as he look's down at Dubois holding his leg.

RJ: wow what a fight, What a night so fare? Don't you dare go any were as we will be right back after this short break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:48 pm

RJ: Tag team action up next here on Lockdown, and what a fantastic match this one is going to be, with a hell of a lot of hatred brewing between the competitors.

MW: Chaos teams with one of his allies, The Fanatic, to square off against Christopher Patricks and Blue Dragon. Of course most of the hatred is between Patricks and Chaos...

RJ: Quite understandable really Michael? Chaos has abducted Patricks’ wife damn it! It’s ridiculous, it’s sick. It’s a Criminal act!

MW: And there is plenty of history between Patricks and Blue Dragon, and those three will be involved in the 6WF Undisputed Championship match at War in the Elimination Chamber.

‘IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks, followed out by The Fanatic. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet.

MW: Chaos is an absolutely fantastic competitor, mentally disturbed, but a fantastic competitor and The Fanatic will have his back tonight, which he needs with Patricks and Blue Dragon on the opposition team.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s mood changes to cheers as Blue Dragon walks out onto the ramp quickly. He smiles at the crowd before staring down Chaos and The Fanatic.

RJ: The Elimination Chamber is going to be a fantastic opportunity for Blue Dragon, it will suit his style down to the ground. The chance to cause pain and destruction is exactly what BD enjoys.

MW: We also know that Chaos and Patricks are equally adept in such situations, plus we all know what JJ can do. I can’t see that Blue Dragon’s aptitude in the Hardcore Division will make that much difference.

“Refuse/Resist” blares out through the speakers and the crowd’s cheers shot up a notch as Christopher Patricks sprints out onto the ramp, the 6WF Title around his waist. He continues running down the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope into the ring and leaping to his feet, walking towards Chaos who mocks him by showing Patricks his wife’s wedding ring.

RJ: My god that is disgusting. No wonder Patricks is fired up tonight!

MW: He needs to keep his cool, despite the situation. He can’t afford to give away a psychological advantage to either of his opponents.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chris Patricks stares across Chaos, wanting to start the match off but Chaos shakes his head and steps aside allowing Fanatic to start. Patricks leaves the ring, with Chaos seeing that he tells Fanatic to leave the ring. Patricks glares across at Chaos, who smirks.

Chaos places Blue Dragon into a side headlock, Blue Dragon quickly forces Chaos out across the ring and goes for a back body drop, only for Chaos to leapfrog over and bounce back off the opposite ropes nailing a one-handed bulldog.

Chaos waits for Blue Dragon to rise only for him to take him to the mat with a double A spinebuster, which he quickly follows with a rolling thunder into the cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, he immediately drags Blue Dragon into the corner. Chaos sits himself on the top rope, he allows Blue Dragon to get to his feet before attempting a hurracanrana out of the corner but Blue Dragon manages to hold onto Chaos, he then walks forward and attempts to drill him down into the mat with a jacknife powerbomb but Chaos finally manages to execute the hurracanrana.

Chaos runs the ropes going for a lionsault but Blue Dragon rolls away. Chaos lands on his feet but Blue Dragon sprints over and nails a spear on Chaos! Blue Dragon drags up Chaos by the hair so he is on one knee, he then starts pounding down on the head of the former European Champion until the referee forces him to relent. Blue Dragon takes a step back, before running in as Chaos rises and hitting a leaping knee to the face. Blue Dragon makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Chaos drives the shoulder up off the canvas, but Blue Dragon gives him no time to recover. He lifts up Chaos and whips him across the ring where he then places him into a bearhug, he walks to the corner and places Chaos down. The Fanatic tags himself in, Blue Dragon takes a step back before running in and hitting a vicious boot into the side of the head. Blue Dragon puts Chaos onto his shoulders for a powerslam, but Fanatic runs in and hits a chopblock to the knee, causing Blue Dragon to fall to his feet. Chaos nails a spin-out DDT before exiting the ring.

Fanatic grabs Blue Dragon by the legs, and swings him around before releasing sending Blue Dragon flying into the corner. Blue Dragon pulls himself up, The Fanatic hits a huge slap across the chest, Blue Dragon falls forward and Fanatic runs off the ropes hitting a big boot to the skull.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

MW: The Fanatic really saved Chaos there, now they’ve got the chance to establish themselves in this match.

Fanatic gets to his feet, he lifts up Blue Dragon and whips him out across the ring where he connects with a Double A Spinebuster. Fanatic heads up to the top rope, flying off connecting a clothesline!

RJ: The Fanatic flying.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

The Fanatic tags in Chaos, who goes up to the top rope himself...

MW: Five star frog splash!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Chris Patricks getting very agitated on the outside...

Blue Dragon brings the shoulder up off the mat, but Chaos continues the attack immediately with some vicious stomps delivered to the head of Blue Dragon who rolls into the corner. Patricks leans down to tag but Chaos cuts him off, shaking his head. He then shows Patricks his wife’s wedding ring, kissing it before pounding down on the head of Blue Dragon until the referee is forced to drag Chaos back.

Chaos then grabs Blue Dragon by the head, running to the centre of the ring and nailing a one-handed bulldog. He then runs the ropes connecting with a lionsault.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Chaos drags Blue Dragon back to the corner, he lifts him up to the top rope and then heads up there himself. He goes for a super-plex but BD counters with a front suplex, dropping Chaos down to the mat. He then flies off the top rope, nailing a double knee drop, then forward rolling and tagging in Patricks.

Patricks drags up Chaos, he whips him out across the ring and nails a spinning heel kick! Chaos rolls to his feet, the 6WF Champion boots him in the gut before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a front-flip piledriver!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Patricks puts Chaos into a seated rear waistlock, he then drags him to his feet and nails a German Suplex! Chaos stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a superkick.

MW: Patricks on fire...

RJ: What did you expect?!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Patricks brings Chaos to his feet, he sets up for the Enigma Bomb but Chaos reverses with a hurracanrana and tags in Fanatic and leaves the ring, leaping into the crowd to escape. Patricks tags in Blue Dragon, and then gives chase to Chaos.

Back in the ring, Blue Dragon and Fanatic step in. Fanatic goes for a clothesline that’s ducked by Blue Dragon...

RJ: DEATH NOTE!

Ref: 1.........................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: And just like that, Blue Dragon gets the win.

RJ: A great boost for Blue Dragon ahead of WAR! Let’s go to some of our camera-crew following Patricks and Chaos...

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 8:53 pm

*Chris Patricks is shown chasing Chaos up the steps, he manages to grab Chaos by the leg and stops him.

He pulls Chaos down to the step Patricks is stood on before firing in a series of punches to the face. Chaos stumbles up the ramp, trying to retreat but Patricks continue to pile away with flaying fists.

Patricks hits a series of roundhouse kicks as Chaos nears the car park area, He grabs him by the head and smashes it into one of the rear window's of the multitude of cars in the arena. Patricks grabs Chaos by the head, he manages to grab the wedding ring of his wife but Chaos pokes him in the eye. A sleek black limo is seen, Chaos stumbles towards it, Patricks follows him quickly.

Chaos gets past the door of the driver's seat, The door then swings open crashing into the gut of Patricks, James McManus steps out, he quickly opens the passenger door and he throws Chaos into the back before getting into the drivers seat and driving off quickly, the wheels screeching with Patricks lay clutching at his chest, his wife's wedding ring in his hand. He slowly gets to his feet and kicks a bin in frustration as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 9:03 pm

*Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch are shown in the backstage area...

Crime Lord:You know what I take great pleasure in? Hearing the doubters, the critics telling me that my career has been built upon others laying the foundations and me just finishing things off, saying I wouldn't be where I am today without the support I've had. How wrong can you be?

This has been implied by many, Cassius Zhi being the latest.Let's have a history lesson shall we, Zhi? The Dynasty, the New Dynasty, the Crime Syndicate, the Church of Hero, the Church...what two things do they all have in common? 1. They have dominated the 6WF, they control the 6WF and 2. Me! I am the common denominator, the man who makes things tick! I am the one you should be afraid of Cassius, not the other way around.

I don't care how you got out of the nut house, I don't care why you have come back, or how offended you are about what we did to your precious Miss Jessica on Lockdown. All I care about is that you Cassius, you and your hypocritical words, and your broken mind are getting in my way! You're stopping my progress. You will not, and never will, get away with that. You can come back here and try to paint this picture of invincibility, but it simply doesn't work any more.Your words don't strike fear into anybody anymore, especially with The Church around!

Marshall Murdoch: It's not the good ol days now Cassius. You can't just walk in and expect everybody to shrink back in fear. These people have seen true fear, true terror and it was not from you...it's from the Church! They have now seen what a true force is capable of!

In fact, you couldn't have comeback at a worst time. the Church is under new ownership and collectively we are stronger then we have ever been, no longer do we have to comply with the desires of one ego-maniac who cannot let go of his position, no longer do we have to put the fantasies of one man ahead of the collective greater good. For we are all equal now.

You are merely lucky that it is only me and Crime Lord from the Church tonight, if Rapture was there as well it might have proved the shortest comeback in 6WF History.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 9:08 pm

*Clarke James is shown with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Huge match for you tonight Clarke...

CJ:Massive match Clarissa. A fantastic opportunity for me. Not only do I get to face off against the Church, against my old buddies Marshall and Crimey but I also get to team alongside The Saint and Cassius Zhi. Now I know those two don't seem to see eye to eye on things to say the least.

But I hope that they will be able to co-operate long enough so that we can the match. I don't care about their issues, Cassius blames the Church for his exit and seen as I was in and around the Church at the time I've probably fallen under his suspicion but for now, he's happy with Crime Lord.

And I am happy to fight Marshall Murdoch again. Although Marshall seems to think more of himself than that, Marshall seems to think a world title match is more his area. Well I actually believe that it might be more suited to me, so who knows Marshy, maybe I'll see you there!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 9:09 pm

RJ: Our 2nd interfed cup of the evening up next here on Lockdown, as our Freshers Ball holder Dragon squares off against the former 6CW TV Champion Yarmouth Blade.

MW: Of course we have seen Yarmouth recently in a 6WF Arena, at Born In Fire when he lost out to Rapture, thus losing that TV Title.

RJ: And after Rapture’s win earlier in the night, 6CW really need a victory here tonight.

“JPop Dorp” then hits the speakers and the crowd pop as The Dragon bounces out onto the ramp. He waves to the fans before sprinting down the ramp and dives through the middle rope.

RJ: You must be supporting Dragon tonight...

MW: Of course I am RJ. I might not like him but I am 6WF through and through. Plus I do like Foo Poo, he makes me laugh.

"Fear" blasts out as Yarmouth Blade enters through a blast of pyros.He smiles at the fans' negative reaction and then walks down to the ring and climbs in.He goes to the corner and mocking the 6WF Crowd.

RJ: We saw at Born In Fire how good a competitor Yarmouth Blade is, and he will certainly revel in this atmosphere.

MW: The fans definitely with Dragon tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dragon and Yarmouth Blade lock-up, Yarmouth quickly hits the Japanese superstar with a European Uppercut. Dragon falls back against the ropes and Blade whips him out across the ring, he leaps into the air for a dropkick but Dragon holds onto the ropes, sending Yarmouth crashing into the canvas. Blade rises to his feet only for Dragon to send him into the canvas with an arm drag, Yarmouth rises up to his feet and Dragon leaps up hitting an RKO!

RJ: Fantastic start from Dragon, the kid is bringing it tonight.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Dragon rises up to his feet, He places Yarmouth Blade into an armbar. The 6CW Star gets to his feet and shoves Dragon towards the corner, he runs in going for a clothesline but Dragon uses the ropes to avoid the running clothesline then hitting a kick to the head. Blade stumbles back and Dragon heads up to the top rope, he connects with a missile dropkick before making the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Yarmouth Blade drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Dragon retreats backwards waiting for Yarmouth Blade to rise before sprinting in and going for a spear, Blade stands tall and hits a vicious boot into the face of Dragon who falls backwards groggily. Blade hits Dragon with a big headbutt, Dragon rolls to his feet only to be met with another headbutt, finally Blade hits him with a vicious running clothesline.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Yarmouth gets to his feet, he hits a vicious elbow into the back of the head and Dragon rolls back to the corner. Yarmouth runs in and hits a vicious knee into the face, Blade takes a step back before then stomping away repeatedly on the head of Dragon until the ref intervenes. Blade takes the warning before stepping back in, lifting up Dragon and hitting him with a Snake Eyes onto the turnbuckle followed by a stiff Russian Legsweep. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

MW: Yarmouth Blade showing some fantastic ability here...

RJ: And certainly an unrelenting, vicious streak to his work as well.

Blade runs off the ropes and hits a low dropkick to the side of the head. He then lifts up Dragon, he hits three consecutive gutbusters. Instead of covering, he then goes towards the corner then up to the top rope. He steadies himself...

RJ: Swanton Bomb...

MW: DRAGON MOVES!

RJ: Come on Dragon, we need this!
Blade rises to his feet and Dragon boots him in the stomach before nailing a legsweep DDT. He hooks the leg.

Blade forces the shoulder up, Dragon gets to his feet waiting for Yarmouth to rise before running in and knocking him down with a high knee. Blade rises again and once more is sent to the mat, this time with a spinning heel kick. Dragon heads to the top rope.

RJ: FROG SPLASH!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Yarmouth just about gets the shoulder up. Dragon gets to his feet and drags Blade to the corner, he sets up for The Dragon’s Den but is shoved away by Blade. Dragon rises and Blade lifts him onto his shoulders for a powerbomb...

MW: Rapture!

Rapture comes walking down the ramp, he has the 6CW Title over his shoulder. He holds it up, Blade is seething giving Dragon time to hit a hurracanrana, pulling the legs over into the cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: 6WF WIN!

RJ: Another great win!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 10:19 pm

*Cassius Zhi is shown backstage...

Cassius Zhi:It seems everboyd wants a piece of me since my return last week. Where to start? Maybe Crime Lord.

Crime Lord really should know better. Crime Lord should have known that I wouldn’t be gone forever. Crime Lord should have known that if he laid his hands upon something which he has no right to touch… if he chose to endanger a protected species… then there really would be a plague brought upon his house that all the prayers in the world would be unable to prevent. Some of the guys backstage might not know what I’m capable of. Marshall Murdoch and Rapture may not know what I’m truly capable of. But Crime Lord has been around long enough to know… what… I am capable of.

Another who knows what I am capable of...is The Saint. Yet he decides that he wants a piece of me as well. My issue with you was not my main one, but you are quickly painting a target on your back as well. He came out there and antagonised me, he knows that is not wise.

But The Saint needed a hitch. Barely had my CD finished had he come out to the ring to give me some "words of wisdom". I don't your advice, I don't need your help, just stay out of my way...

And Scorpion, the same goes for you. Miss Jessica may have saw something in you, so if you do what I tell you right now...and not get in my way, do not stop me getting at the Church then you will be spared, she may even welcome you with open arms when she returns next week.

*Cassius leaves the backstage area with the crowd chanting Cassius Gonna K1ll you!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 08 Dec 2011, 10:23 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown, and there is only one match left this evening, but what a fantastic match it is.

MW: A huge 6 man tag team match, that sees The Church pairing of Crime Lord and Marshall Murdoch placed with Scorpion...

RJ: And they face off against The Saint, Clarke James and the returning Cassius Zhi. Now of course there is issues between Cassius Zhi and Crime Lord, but tensions also seem to be brewing between Cassius and one of his team-mates, The Saint.

MW: It’s understandable. The Saint took up Zhi’s mantle when he left, Jessica pinned her loyalties on Scorpion then went back to Saint after Born In Fire. The Saint has had enough of being in Zhi’s shadow, who can blame him?

RJ: You don’t seem to endeavoured with Zhi’s return...

MW: I think he’s made a big mistake coming back and targeting the Church, if he truly believes it was them then it would clearly be the doing of their leader at the time, Hero.

RJ: God you’ve changed your tone on him since he left.
“Monster” screams out around the arena and the crowd erupt into cheers as The Saint strides out onto the ramp, the Hardcore Title wrapped firmly around his waist. He walks slowly down the ramp, so that he can soak in the crowd’s reception before stepping through the middle rope and into the ring.

RJ: What a fantastic achievement it was for The Saint at Born In Fire, clinching the Grand Slam after a two month long pursuit of that title.

MW: But once more he has been over-shadowed by the return of Zhi, you can understand his anger!

JUDAS HAS RETURNED! The lights in the arena dip as the crowd go wild, 'Blind Faith' by Chase 'n' Status kicks in and Clarke James strolls on to the stage soaking up the applause, looking emotional at the sheer volume of applause, he walks across the top of the ramp, taking in the ovation, he begins walking down the ramp. James enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, saluting the fans, he drops down and beckons for a microphone, the crowd fall silent as the music fades out. He paces the ring before slapping hands with Saint.

RJ: James has set his sights past Marshall Murdoch this month, he wants the world title.

MW: He’s got a sense of humour, I’ll give him that.

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway hits and the crowd go wild as a red mist descends over the stage, perforated by searching yellow spotlights – illuminating the arena in the red and gold of China. The fans are jumping out of their seats and giving a roaring ovation which ramps up even louder as Cassius Zhi steps out through the billowing crimson cloud onto the stage. Cassius stops on the stage and surveys the front row of the crowd with an emotionless stare, before making his way slowly and methodically down the ramp towards the ring.

MW: What a reception for Zhi!

RJ: Undoubtedly one of the biggest names in 6WF History, making his in-ring return tonight with so many fantastic competitors.

The lights in the arena fade and are replaced by the image of a scorpion scuttling across the desert on the big screen. The scorpion spots his next victim and as the Scorpion's tail viciously strikes its prey "I won't do what you tell me" blasts out of the sound system and the arena is bathed in golden colours. Scorpion appears on the stage as he rides his bike through a golden curtain pyro falling from the screen, and swirling sand that is blasted from the sides of the ramp

"Papercut" blasts out through the speakers, the crowd boo loudly as the 6WF European Champion Marshall Murdoch walks out onto the ramp. He strides down the ramp before stepping through the middle rope.

Finally, "Rain wizard" reverberates around the arena as the boos continue for the arrival of Crime Lord. He paces down the ramp before stepping over the top rope and into the ring.

RJ: The Church have re-grouped since Hero’s departure...

MW: And look all the stronger for it!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord starts off in the ring, seeing this Cassius Zhi steps forward. He drags Crime Lord in so that he can’t tag in either of his cohorts. Cassius quickly fires away with a series of stiff roundhouse kicks to the side, Crime Lord retreats backwards and gets caught in the ropes, Zhi reels away with a series of roundhouse kicks to the head until the referee drags him away.

RJ: Just how we remember Zhi, unrelenting!

Cassius waits for Crime Lord to move forward, before hitting him with an inverted atomic drop. Crime Lord keels over and Zhi bounces off the ropes, hitting a big knee into the side of the head. Zhi hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Cassius rises to his feet, he immediately stomps away on the head of Crime Lord repeatedly. He retreats into the corner, where Zhi continues with the assault of stomps. He then steps back and runs off the ropes once more, hitting a vicious kick into the side of the head. He covers once more.

Zhi drags Crime Lord up to his feet, he hits him with a series of knee-breakers before releasing him. Crime Lord rises to his feet, Zhi goes for a roundhouse kick but Crime Lord grabs the boot and nails a Fisherman’s suplex!

MW: Great counter from Crime Lord.

Crime Lord bridges over into the pinfall.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

Zhi drives the shoulder up, Crime Lord picks him up by the hair and hits him with a series of big right handed punches driving Zhi back against the ropes. Cassius is whipped out across the ring and Crime Lord nails a snap powerslam, he then stumbles to his feet and Crimey hits a big boot to the skull.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Crime Lord using his power to get back into this match.

Crime Lord drags Cassius up to his feet again, he whips him across the ring and then connects with a gorilla press slam! Cassius rolls to his feet and Crimey boots him in the gut before nailing a huge powerbomb! He falls to the corner and tags in Marshall Murdoch.

Murdoch steps into the ring, together he and Crime Lord hit a double brainbuster! Murdoch covers as Crime Lord leaves the ring.

Marshall gets to his feet, he hits a dropkick into the side of the head and Zhi rolls into the corner. Murdoch lifts up Zhi and goes for a reverse STO into the turnbuckle, but Zhi blocks and then throws Murdoch away before hitting a spinning heel kick. Cassius then makes the tag to Clarke James.

He places Marshall into an armbar. The European Champion gets to his feet, and fires in a series of elbow to the stomach of James that forces him to keel over in pain. Murdoch launches him across the ring, connecting with a sidewalk slam on the rebound. James rolls away towards the ropes, Murdoch sprints across going for a clothesline but James back body drops him only for Murdoch to land on the apron.

Clarke spins around and walks straight into a vicious roundhouse kick from the European Champion. Murdoch then springboards in hitting a leg drop and covering.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Murdoch quickly sets about James by stomping away on his head relentlessly. He only stops when the referee drags him away from James and has to issue a warning.

Murdoch nods his head impatiently, wanting to get back on the offensive immediately. He steps back across as James gets to his feet, he boots him in the stomach before driving him into the canvas with a DDT! Murdoch runs the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the side of the head for good measure before making a cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

RJ: Murdoch finally establishing his team into this match.

Murdoch lifts up James, and drags him to the corner where Scorpion tags in. He grabs James by the throat, he hits a chokeslam nailing James into the turnbuckles! Scorpion runs off the ropes and hits a punt kick to the side of the head. James rolls away and Scorpion hooks the leg.

Scorpion brings James to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a spinebuster which James counters with a monkey flip! Scorpion rises to his feet groggily, James easily ducks under Scorpion’s attempted clothesline and hits an atomic drop. James bounces off the ropes and then hits a clothesline.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Scorpion lost all momentum build up by Murdoch and Crime Lord.

MW: Don’t think the Church will be too pleased with this.

James drags Scorpion up to his feet, he goes for a boot to the gut but Scorpion grabs it. James hits an enzaguri kick, he lifts up Scorpion and whips him out across the ring and nails a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker! James goes to the apron...Plancha!

James goes to the corner and tags in The Saint, he brings Scorpion to his feet but is stunned by a poke to the eye. Scorpion then runs off the ropes, hitting a clothesline but he fails to send Saint to the canvas. He bounces off the ropes, hitting a 2nd and then a 3rd clothesline before The Saint is finally felled.

Scorpion goes to the 2nd rope and connects with a diving knee drop to the face. Scorpion places Saint into a sleeper, when he finally gets to his feet Scorpion connects with an inverted backbreaker.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion brings The Saint to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and this time the Spinebuster connects. Scorpion runs off the ropes and hits a running splash! He doesn’t cover, instead nailing a running neckbreaker.

Scorpion gets to his feet and tags in Murdoch, he drags up The Saint and goes for a bulldog...Saint throws him away! Murdoch rises and the two go into a lock-up. The Saint forces Marshall back against the ropes, then The Saint sends him out across the ring. As Murdoch comes back off the ropes, The Saint sends him to the canvas with a Gorilla Press Slam.

Murdoch stumbles to his feet and runs at The Saint who hits him with a huge European Uppercut. Murdoch stumbles back only for The Saint to drag him forward and fling him to the canvas with a Gutwrench suplex. Again the European Champion rises and Saint crashes a big boot into the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

The Saint gets to his feet, waiting impatiently for Marshall to rise. As he does so, The Saint runs in and knocks him down with a clothesline. The European Champion rises and throws a clothesline of his own, which The Saint manages to duck under and then nail a German suplex. He falls back to the corner and Zhi tags himself in!

Murdoch crawls to the corner and tags in Scorpion. Scorpion stares across at Zhi, he signals for him to leave the ring and Scorpion re-tags Murdoch, who seems incensed. Zhi grabs him by the hair and throws him into the ring...

Murdoch rises to his feet and Cassius Zhi connects with a vicious roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Murdoch falls in slow motion to the canvas, Zhi hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Zhi gets to his feet, he stares across at Crime Lord before hitting a succession of curb stomps on Marshall Murdoch. The Saint extends his hand for a tag but Zhi ignores him. Instead he places Murdoch into a seated abdominal stretch, finally bringing him to his feet and going for a pumphandle slam but Murdoch counters with an arm drag.

Zhi rises to his feet, the European Champion ducks his head and hits an Alabama slam!

RJ: So much back and forth action here, a quite fantastic match!

Murdoch rolls back to the corner, where Crime Lord tags in. He steps in and lifts up Cassius Zhi, before hitting a suplex. Zhi rises to his feet and Crime Lord runs in and connects with a huge spear.

MW: Crime Lord will relish this situation, he’s got the chance to press home an advantage over Zhi, inflict pain and destruction upon him.

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he hits a series of knee drops down into the face. Crime Lord then drags up Cassius Zhi and connects with a huge belly to belly suplex! Cassius Zhi is in the corner, and Crime Lord drags him out and hits a hard boot to the head. Cover.

Crime Lord retreats to the corner, he sets up for the Mafia Mow Down but Zhi counters with a drop toe hold. Crime Lord rises...

MW: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1..............2................Murdoch breaks the pinfall.

RJ: Murdoch makes the save for his team...

James runs into the ring, he throws Murdoch to the outside only for Scorpion to step in and launch James over the top rope. He turns around straight into an RKO from The Saint, Scorpion rolls to the outside as Saint goes back onto the apron.

Zhi crawls towards him, needing the tag.

RJ: He gets this...they win...

MW: What the hell is he doing? Saint’s leaving Zhi!

Saint steps off the apron, Zhi is staring him down with almost a pleading look. Cassius Zhi pulls himself up, he goes for a shockwave on Crime Lord but he manages to block it, then he nails The Custody!

MW: GO ON CRIMEY!

Ref: 1.....................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a win for Crime Lord! Amazing.

MW: The big story here is The Saint leaving Zhi to fend for himself, if we thought tensions were high before...

RJ: Well I’m sure there will be plenty of fall out on our next show! Be sure to tune in folks.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down