The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

+6
Gregers
AberdeenSteve
ADMIN
Bull
Marky
ncfc_Tooze
10 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 15 Empty World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:59 am

Yahoo

Updated league tables and fixtures:
YIM - 16
UCW - 15
PWR - 13
nXtreme - 12
MWF - 12
OVW - 7

UCW (2nd) v OVW (6th)
nXteme (4th) v MWF (5th)
PWR (3rd) v YIMCA (1st)

HOW - 18
DCW - 15
LWWF - 14
AWA - 12
6wE - 9
TPWF - 2

6wE (5th) v HOW (1st)
TPWF (6th) v DCW (2nd)
AWA (4th) v LWWF (3rd)

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by ADMIN Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:16 am

Should be a really interesting battle between 1st & 3rd in YI's league.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:19 am

I have a cunning plan for this week. Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:20 am

Is the plan to ban Churchill from the site until Saturday?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:20 am

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:30 am

I think 4th v 5th in our league could be very interesting as well. The winner gets the chance to leapfrog into joint 2nd, or move into 3rd.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:33 am

Right ok, Looking to make 1 or 2 final changes to my roster.

Does anybody have any tag teams they are willing to swap. I have 3 from ROH and looking to mix it up a little.

I am also looking to add 1 or 2 Cruiserweights to my division so if you have any for sale, please let me know either here or on my page.

I don't mind if you want cash or a swap for either. After this I'm going to be keeping my roster until this season finishes.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:06 pm

This weeks results:

https://www.606v2.com/t15782-yi-s-league-of-blading-tactics-submission#757122

I know that my last two matches are perhaps a little long, but it's mostly for stoyline purposes and I didn't know which bits to cut!

The only guys from PWR who are available now are Robbie E (Rob Eckos), Sonjay Dutt and maybe Mike Quackenbush (Who I rate quite highly). I'd be willing to give Rob Eckos and Sonjay Dutt for a really good cruiserweight, otherwise I'd give one of them + cash for someone half-decent. OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Dutt for ryder? Enquiry

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:19 pm

No thanks OK I'm more looking for former/current TNA, ROH or PWG guys that would fit in with the roster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Attention all Ryder is the only one available on my roster. Looking for someone who can play a face opposite Sydal etc.

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Good shows going up so far guys.

A warning to the Steve/YI, my show may be up a little late this week due to other problems going on, I hope this isn't too much of a problem for other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Sonjay + Robbie E + Mike Quackenbush = The Undertaker?

Only an ENQ Gregers Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:02 pm

Ok just posted week 8's show. I've tried to cut it down, the longer matches are due to a segment which happens. but it's only a couple of lines. Hope you enjoy reading it.

I'm still after another tag team. I'd be willing to swap for another tag I already have.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 pm

Sorry Churchill I cannot lose Taker

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:07 am

my show will be up this afternoon/early evening as still got a couple of bits to write

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:04 pm

I wont be able to get my show up tonight lads.
Been too busy with admin stuff this week, and I got dragged out Christmas shopping today.
Sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:43 pm

Show up!

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:45 pm

I get my WWA show up on a Wednesday, and my FFA tactics on a Friday. I get my work done by someone else...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:54 pm

show up

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:55 pm

show might be abit late

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:34 pm

I'll pop my show up over the weekend to continue the storylines, but will take the loss this week. OK

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:04 am

All the shows are up in my league. So if you could all do the usual with regards to votes with my league please.

Keep up the great work guys. Absolutely epic!

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:51 am

Also, there will be no shows posted by Fernando or YI this week due to time restraints on their behalves. As far as I am aware, YI will be posting his show up but only so that you guys can understand the progression of his feuds etc.

So the only fixture the guys in my league are voting for is between NxTreme & MWF.
It would be appreciated also if you could leave feedback on the PWR & UCW shows so the guys know what like their shows was.

Thanks, the sooner votes are in the sooner the results get posted.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:57 am

Yep, my show will probs be going up tonight, but as mentioned, I am taking the loss this week. Sorry again lads, but its been too busy in admin land this week, and I got called out shopping most of yesterday.

I do have something different planned for my show, so I hope you still read it for the build up to the PPV.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:01 am

Spoiler:

What did people thing of this weeks show?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:03 am

TheBrahmaBull wrote:
Spoiler:

No comment raspberry

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Results posted.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:51 am

vote sent

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:17 am

When do injuries/offers get posted? OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:20 am

should be sometime today, Tommorow at the latest ussually

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:58 am

when are the results going up?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:36 pm

whenever YI and Steve have all votes and are on to post them

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:39 pm

Any ideas for when results/injuries/offers will be up?

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:43 pm

nope
If they arent up write your show as if there are no injuries

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:23 pm

I've finally got the all the votes in and results will be up first thing in the morning whilst I sort through the feedback.

We are thinking of taking a winter break lads, what with Christmas and all. It's quite a busy time of the year at work, shopping, kids n stuff.
How about we return on the week commencing Monday 9th Jan, with the show due Friday 13th January.

Would everyone be ok with this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:00 pm

Fine by me, depends on everyone else. Freakishly long season though Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:00 pm

I'd be in favour of this OK

So that means this weeks show won't need to be posted until Friday 13th Jan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:03 pm

Thats my 21st birthday week (the 12th if anyone is buying me anything...) So mine will be posted before that week anyways. Unless people are wanting a drunken show from me :-p

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:04 pm

agree with this

Disagree that , we have to wait till the Morning for Results !

And Im Taking Legal action against WWE for My Kane Idea!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:07 pm

i think kane was coming back like that for a while bull

Im thinking back to a promo, when he was feuding with henry about not feeling like a monster anymore

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Still i Showed Live On Air Before !

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:45 pm

This is starting to sound like the current season of NXT! Wink

Seriously though it would mean waiting just under a month. That's a long christmas break. You know people might forget current storylines in other people's fed's and might lead to some confusion. This week should have gone ahead. Couple of ideas.

A. We get the results tomorrow along with the injuries & offers. The shows have to be posted by Monday with votes have to be finished by Wednesday then we take the Xmas break. Which will then go back to the normal days from the 9th

or

B. We start from next monday and get week 9 finished with then leave for the break. Normal Rules, due back on the 9th.

or

C. We return on Tuesday 4th January with all injuries & Offers posted with tactics due at normal time, Friday.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Also this week the Foreign Transfer Window is still open. A couple of people have not heard from their bids from the weekend.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 am

Week 8 Results

Steve's League

DCW v TPWF
Winner - DCW

DCW: I get why match 4 was long, with so much happening, but add some paragraphs. Main event was lengthy and I skipped down to the bottom. The turn of Piper is interesting; ‘Jackals’ now an impressive unit.
TPWF: The fact you gave us Riley v Skip v Masters and chose not to use Edge, The Rock or Hogan is enough reason to lose. Some improvement in writing, but needs no capital letters in the middle of sentences and could use some grammar changes.
“Kane Puts his foot on Goldberg 1 ... 2.....3... Kane wins , Kane then can be seen taunting the crowd as he waits for Goldberg to get up Kane can be seen walking towards him Goldberg gets up and lifts Kanes arm in the air to many boos!”
Into-
“Kane puts his foot on the chest of Goldberg for the 3 count. Kane wins. Kane taunts the crowd as he waits for Goldberg to get up. Kane walks towards Goldberg, who gets to his feet, and raises Kane’s arm to many boos!”
I think that DCW needs to shorten the matches by a couple of lines. I think the Rhodes/Sting storyline has been built up and written superbly with hopefully seeing them in match real soon. Once again brilliant promo's and segments which are very well written. I hope Reks continues to be given a push and that it wasn't a one time thing. Decent show.

3 out of the 4 matches contained chairs to some degree. To many video's also used in one show. There are other ways to introduce new talent. Just think that the shows lack direction with the main event scene given storylines but the rest of the mid card a thrown into random matches with a new star debuting one week and talent leaving the next.
DCW- A number of matches I would love to see in person, In a good order and well written
TPWF- Good show by bull but confusing in places, which put me off a bit

6wE v HOW
Draw

6wE: Lashley being booked as a monster is very good. In some ways the short Young Bucks match worked because it’s building up to a tag match in the future. The Billy storyline is good, but I’m just not a fan of Rico. All matches wrote very well.
HOW: The Circle gain some more dominance with Jacobs winning the title and the matches written so they’re not too long. Hopefully some more of a feud between Evans/Hart as this week it seemed to be just who wins quickest.
wasn't really a fan of the beat the clock challenge and didn't really like how it ended, but glad they are getting the time to develop the feud with a few weeks build up. Enjoying the stable wars story line that's taking shape but felt it lacked a little this week, maybe due to missing Kurt Angle. Hopefully the KOW will get into something fresh soon. Well written show and was clear to point out the current storylines so there wasn't any confusion.

3 matches on the card, and one was over in a matter of seconds. Needs to add about 2 more matches to the card. The whole Nexus storyline is the center of the promotion but I can't help feeling that I have read all this before. Thought the segments and the debut of Bam Bam was very well written and done cleverly.
Heros- Very good show for hero this week,Good continuation of previous weeks shows
6WE-Nice show, good to see some singles matches again, which were also part of the feuds already in place, looking forward to see the rest of the build up to the ppv

LWWF v AWA
Winner - AWA

LWWW: Not a fan of big man/little man teams. However, apart from that match all others work well together. Savage v Cena could be awesomely built up. Minor criticism; I like Vince as the heel authority or manager, but can’t see him being able to do a run in and take someone out.
AWA: A fan of Briscoes/Dudleys. The main feud could be Raven/Moxley, Moxley/Black or even /Black/Raven/Moxley and that’s quite exciting.
Decent show this week from AWA. A lot better than last week's show.The feuds are starting to take shape nicely with a storyline starting to take shape. A little confused at the ending with the inclusion of Crimson & Clay but loved the turning of Raven on Moxley, Will be interesting to see how the show goes on next week.

Little comment but I think that instead of who's not in the battle royal they should name who was in it. The midcard feuds are now starting to take shape and thought the styles were better matches with the inclusion of Swagger & Henry in the tag match. Well put together show and plays on locker room stories which have happened in the real world.
LWWF-Great show from LWWF, The battle royal at the end was very enjoyable, and the Cena and Mcmahon Coalition is getting very intresting aswell.
AWA- great show by AWA, looking forward to seeing where the raven vs moxley rivalry is going, sets up some nice feuds leading towards the next ppv

YI's league

nxTreme v MWF
Winner nxTreme

Although they were both good cards, I'd say that the MWF event edged it. MWF had good matches throughout and had a good two main events. nXtreme's main event was good as well, however I am not a fan of putting PPV Main Events on normal shows unless it is on very cetain occasions.
MWF - Good show, the ending hypes up next week's show which is always a good thing, it's a shame opinions have made MWF change their match types from British style to normal matches, as it was one of the things that made MWF unique. Now it seems a little more generic, which is a shame.

nXtreme - Another good show, great main event to solidify Orton at the top, I don't think Brock Lesnar should be in the MNM v Haas and Benjamin feud, I hope he ends up in a World Title feud, Lesnar v Orton could be gold!
nXtreme: bit short match results but very much liked the people involved and can see good chemistry involved there. I would want to watch several of those matches in real life.
MWF: Also quite short on the match write up, 2 very good looking matches to end show though. Regal v McGuinness is a match made in heaven for me.

Felt that nXtreme had a much stronger card with some matches that would look good. MWF had a good show and like his stories, just not quite as good as an individual show as nXtreme this week. However, I am worried that Orton beating Del Rio every week may have buried him a bit.

YIMCA v PWR
Winner PWR

Another excellent show, good detail in the matches and a top notch main event.

Supreme. It's almost taking the mickey for me to critique this show! Excellent work, and it's a shame YIMCA couldn't get their show up to compare it to. A lot of matches to fit in with the 16 man tournament, but I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

PWR: Not as good as last week, but could tell it was more of a building feuds. Only negative thing I'd say is it's getting a bit PPV in length and detail every week.

UCW v OVW
Winner UCW

UCW: Well put together show and feuds continue to build. My gripe is just that I'm not over keen on a few of the feuds that are building, just personal preference that I'm not hot on the wrestlers themselves so will have to base it more on the writing skills and plot.

A good event with one of the key main eventers missing. An all round good card, though the Jarret vs Generico feud for the TV Title could do with fewer title matches IMO.

Awesome show, looking forward to Christian v Ziggler when it happens, fully expect UCW to be in the semi finals.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:21 pm

Evening guys.

Hope everyone is well.

Just a quick update on how things are going. It has been a little hectic in both myself and YI's weeks so we have struggled to get anything organised. Due to it being the festive we have decided that there will be no show this week. We will be taking a few weeks break to allow everyone to enjoy themselves over this period and will be starting up again the week beginning the 9th of January.

Thanks for all the patience over the last few days and if you have any queries or concerns then feel free to PM myself or YI.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:58 am

Daniel Bryan as leader of the Circle seems a good idea right about now Very Happy

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:58 am

raspberry this back fired at me

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Just thought I'd name drop this that Nando has just posted...

fernando wrote:For the eighteenth year, Power Slam magazine presents The PS 50, which ranks the 50 best-performing wrestlers in the industry. Rankings in The PS 50 are based on grapplers' in-ring showings over a 12-month period (December 1, 2010 through November 30, 2011).

1. Hiroshi Tanahashi
2. Randy Orton
3. Davey Richards
4. Prince Devitt
5. Shingo Takagi
6. Christian
7. Kurt Angle
8. C.M. Punk
9. Kota Ibush
10. Takashi Sugiura
11. KENTA
12. Go Shiozaki
13. Pac
14. Akira Tozawa
15. Hirooki Goto
16. Eddie Edwards
17. BxB Hulk
18. Tetsuya Naito
19. AJ Styles
20. Shinsuke Nakamura
21. Masaaki Mochizuki
22. Bobby Roode
23. Rey Mysterio
24. Kenny Omega
25. Sheamus
26. Antonio Cesaro
27. CIMA
28. Katsuhiko Nakajima
29. Masato Yoshino
30. Chris Hero
31. Dragon Kid
32. Jay Briscoe
33. Ricochet
34. Mark Briscoe
35. Kevin Steen
36. Yuji Nagata
37. James Storm
38. Dolph Ziggler
39. Daniel Bryan
40. El Generico
41. Alberto Del Rio
42. Ryusuke Taguchi
43. Austin Aries
44. Jeff Jarrett
45. Kofi Kingston
46. Bully Ray
47. Christopher Daniels
48. The Miz
49. John Morrison
50. Kenny King

Source:nodq.com

If you're interested in the guy that is number 1 then he's in my fed and I'm willing to trade him for someone!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:08 pm

So now people will finally believe me when I say Hiroshi is something special Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next