The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

+6
Gregers
AberdeenSteve
ADMIN
Bull
Marky
ncfc_Tooze
10 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 17 Empty World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by The_Enigma Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:06 pm

Well whatever the outcome. I will be posting a fairwell show to season 1 to finish current storylines. I don't really care if anybody reads it or not.

I will look forward to Season 2 Steve can't wait to start again fresh with a brand new roster. You know anything about where he is or when he is due back Steve? Would there be any chance of getting season 2 started later this week or the start of next week? with names and ideas for rules to be posted? I don't mind helping out if anything is needed

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by AberdeenSteve Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:11 pm

I wouldn't expect to see YI back here until at least the beginning of February.

There is a feedback thread in the 'Season 2 Stuff' section that you can leave your feedback on Enigma, all input is greatly appreciated.

As far as how much that can be arranged in YI's absence would be the rules everyone would like to see and the wrestlers used. Further than that, Season 2 will not be starting until YI returns unless he says otherwise.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:46 pm

As much as I'd like to commit, I don't think I can give enough of my time to finish what I've started. Good luck to those that remain though OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:17 am

I'm in for finishing Season 1.

Without finishing Season 1, I don't know if i'd want to do Season 2. It would kill it for me.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:32 pm

It only looks like its Me, You & Gregers that want to finish season 1 Marky. Prehaps if we get a 4th, we could finish the season of as all 4 of us well make the semi-finals? I'll be posting some ideas & suggestions for Season 2 Later on today guys.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:35 pm

I never dreamed i'd make the semi finals at the start Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm away from Thursday to Tuesday though, so need to get my show in early and i'll be unable to vote. How typical.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:51 pm

I was points leader in our group but I never thought I'd make the semi's based on what's happening at the minute. It's just an idea and I thought would be a great way to end the season, but that's if we can get a 4th to make up the semi's, idealy somebody from your group.

Don't worry about your show for now. Just thinking of ideas for now. I'll pm you if anything comes about this semi final's idea which will then be worked around you when you return.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:39 pm

dont forget me, nando and Steve, to finish the season

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Ideas & Suggestions For Season 2
GM's
# There will be an even amount of GM's who take part in Season 2. e.g. 12,14
# Same format as Season 1. Even amount of GM's in each league.
# Depending on the number. Each GM will play against every other GM in their league twice, home & away.
# After you have played each GM once, A PPV will take place before the reverse fixtures take place
# Each GM will start with a budget of 75 Million
# GM's can buy back wrestlers from WWE/TNA. The prices rockets at least 50% more than what the promotions payed for
E.G. CM Punk bought for £40 Million. A bid of at least £60 Million is required to get CM Punk
(Half of 40 is 20, there for 40 + 20 = 60, Minimum amount to bid)
# GM's will be allowed to buy Legends when the Legend Transfer Window is open. Prices stay the same after the first PPV has taken place

Rosters
# Each GM will be assigned their own roster. This will be done at random. Same as Season 1
# Each roster will contain male & female wrestlers in their assigned rosters.
# Rosters will have a maxium of 20 Male wrestlers & 6 female wrestlers
# Female wrestlers are optional depending on the GM's choice, this doesn't affect the roster space
# After the Week 6 PPV. Roster's will be increased to 22 for Males & 7 for Females.
# There has to be a minium of 12 Wrestlers in your roster
# Each week there will be 2 injuries on your roster. A 3rd injury will take place if you have a female roster.
# On The First Week & The Final Week, only 1 injury will take place

Tactics
# Weekly Tactics are due at 11:59pm on a Friday. Voting then takes places from Saturday 00:00am until Monday 12:30pm.
# There must be a minium of 3 matches on your card each week
# Voting will then be counted with the results being posted either Monday afternoon, or Tuesday.
# Matches will be kept at a maxium of 10 lines. Main Events are allowed a little longer, the maxium is 12 lines.
# A video package/explination of the match is not included in the maxium lines if they are placed before the match.
# Segments can still be included. no cap on how many lines you are allowed to use, but please keep it as little as possible. Just get the point across
# GM's are to check their own shows for the amout of lines used in each match. If mods remind you or match is over 10 lines, you are allowed untill Sunday at 9pm to edit your match. Failure to do so leaves a point deduction from your score.
# PPV's are allowed to be extended. 20 Lines for a match, with 25 for the PPV.

These are a few ideas & thoughts I had to improve season 2. Please feel free to add your own or to improve these ideas. These ideas posted are not set in stone guys.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Like it thumbsup

I think instead of bidding for Legends, we should have a Draft system in place.

Each roster gets 2 picks, they still have to pay for their Legends but everyone gets a fair shot then. And the order of who picks is reversed for the second pick.

For example;

1st round;
6wE picks - The Rock
UCW picks - Steve Austin
MWF picks - British Bulldog
NxTreme picks - Kurt Angle
AWA picks - Mankind
OVW picks - Bret Hart

2nd round;
OVW picks - Shawn Michaels
AWA picks - Undertaker
NxTreme picks - Brock Lesnar
MWF picks - Nigel McGuinness
UCW picks - Ric Flair
6wE picks - WCW Robocop

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:33 pm

ok guys i might not be able to do season 1 but if its ok to do short shows for the rest of season 1 then im in!

im no to sure on season 2 yet though

and marky that would cause problems you would have like 2 or 3 people make picks for Ausin etc?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 pm

i all so have an idea

for season 1 , those who have left i think there rosters whould be spilt into groups e.g

Legends
Main Eventures
Mid Card
etc

and we put them into a raffle e.g ( the legends are one group with HHH,HBK e.g

and those which remain get to draw 2 from each group etc or 1 legend , and 2 main eventers and so forth ?

that make any sense

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 pm

Bull, everyone would pick in order so if someone gets Austin he's gone.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:20 pm

im confused though ! so if everyone picks at the same time? if so that puts people at a disadvantage

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Bull, as I put;

1st round;
6wE picks - The Rock
(So The Rock is not available)
UCW picks - Steve Austin
(Steve Austin is no longer available)
MWF picks - British Bulldog
(Bulldog no longer available)
NxTreme picks - Kurt Angle
(Angle no longer available)
AWA picks - Mankind
(Mankind no longer available)
OVW picks - Bret Hart
(Bret no longer available)

2nd round;
OVW picks - Shawn Michaels
(HBK no longer available)
AWA picks - Undertaker
(Taker no longer available)
NxTreme picks - Brock Lesnar
(Lesnar no longer available)
MWF picks - Nigel McGuinness
(Nigel no longer available)
UCW picks - Ric Flair
(Flair no longer available)
6wE picks - WCW Robocop
(Robocop no longer available)

The order would be decided at random.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:27 pm

yes so each Fed would be drawn a random number of if they pick 1st etc?

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 pm

yep 1 to 12

if your last that sucks for you

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:39 pm

but i think my way is more fair?

it would be random and every one would get something Equal

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 pm

The one problem with a draft is getting everyone together at the same time for a set period.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:07 pm

Is everybody ok with the suggestions I've posted? Like I said because they're there doesn't mean they are set in stone. If you have any more suggestions or more ideas please post them. Let's try and get season 2 the best it can be.

As for the Draft. I'd be willing to try it for the legends to start with. I think one way to address it would be to set a time & date which everybody should attend. If you don't turn up or have a valid excuse then it still goes ahead. If you know 100% you will not be attending, you could always post your picks to YI Man, and of course have some back up's incase yours go.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:15 pm

the draft is a good idea , but i think if we where to do it now for the rosters of legends from the disbaned feds it should be NBA style draft as in

the lowest ranked in the tables are 1 + 2 and then its
so
1) lowest ranked fed in the game ( one with less points )
2.) second least
3.) least etc...

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Don't forget Bull, These are plans for Season 2. That NBA style draft pick wouldn't cut it because everybody would be level on points. Perhaps maybe half way through the season or something. If you mean this for the end of season 1. There's no point really everybody involved would keep the same rosters no point in having loads of drafts & transfer's for 2 shows. Anway if this was for season 1 you'd just be favouring yourself Wink

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:23 pm

I think the starting money should be increased to £100million, except for that I think its all good.

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:20 pm

fernando wrote:yep 1 to 12

if your last that sucks for you

But there would be 2 picks, so if you're last first time round, you're first second time round. 11th first time round, 2nd second time round. etc etc.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:54 pm

I think Bull may have just been a little confused on that Marky. For what it's worth I think its a good Idea and should be something to consider for the start of season 2 with the draw.

Plenty of suggestions & feeback here guys. Lets wait to see what YI Man and the others that run things here think about it all.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:09 pm

the only problem that you would have with that is the person who si last wont be able to get any one ad good as the first 6

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 pm

I still don't think your understand Bull. If you were drawn last, you would then have the first pick in the 2nd round.

There's 12 of us, so each GM will be drawn to see what number we would each get

Say you were drawn number 2. In the first round you would get 2nd choice. in the 2nd round its in the reverse order so you would get 2nd to last to choose e.g. 10th pick. That clear it up for you?

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

i understand that but for example the top guys will be gone in the top 7 of round 1 so in round 2 the person last will get one of the minor best legends while the the top seven get rubbish minor legends . but all so the big time legends while number 12 will get a average legend and minor legend

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:58 pm

I get what Bull is saying, say there are 12 people, the first 5 guys will most likely have the best people, so really the person who is last only gets 6th and 7th best.

I think it'll work though as everybody has different tastes.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:48 pm

My plans for next season rest on a "generations" theme so my legends will more than likely be people like Bob Orton, Ricky Steambaot, Jimmy Snuka, Dusty Rhodes, Ted Dibiase Snr, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon et al

Hence the only huge name I'd even be interested in would be The Rock and/or Bret Hart

My point being that if I were to be 12th in the draft then I would probably still get one of my picks.

On a related note, with the starting rosters I think we should all be able to pick 3 names that we want to start with. The rest of the roster being random (no more than 1 main eventer)

In which case, I choose:

Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
Ted Dibiase

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:55 pm

end of the day the Board have final say and we are currently in disscusions about plans for next season, which will not start until feb at earliest when YI is back.

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:56 pm

I should be back full time from a week on Saturday OK

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:58 pm

so close to feb then, wasn't far out Laugh

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Well I hope the mods & YI Man have seen the suggestions and are taking them into consideration. Hoepfully when YI Man makes his full time return on the 28th, Some rules will be set in place, and hopefully Season 2 can get started on the monday

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 pm

dont worry Enigma, every suggestion has been spotted and noted

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Are we finishing season 1?

If not can I get feedback on last show and ppv card:

NXtreme world title - Randy Orton (c) vs Brock Lesnar
NXt factor title - Matt Sydal (c) vs Superfly Snuka
Tag titles - MNM (c) vs WGTT
4 on 4 elimination match - Sydal/Gabriel/Test/Akio vs Carlito/Lethal/Ryder/Creed
Grudge - Primo Colon vs Tito "Epico" Colon

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Howdy *tips hat*

Look forward to joining this merry band of GM's next season.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:54 pm

nXtreme are proud to present Season 2:

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 17 Nxtrem14

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Gregers, you posting one last show for Season 1? I may do so myself to tie up and finish my storylines.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:57 pm

I'm going to do a finish off season 1 episode and ppv tomorrow mate. I want to finish off storylines

Thoughts on the new fed logo?

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:40 pm

I like it Gregers, good follow up to the first season. I think though naming who you want in the legends or in the roster may be a bad mo ve, you don't know if anybody would take adavantage of that information. Not me though.
I'm not really looking at Legends, perhaps may pick up 1 or 2 but have nothing really planned. I'm also going to be starting a new promotion under a new name for season 2.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17