The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

+6
Gregers
AberdeenSteve
ADMIN
Bull
Marky
ncfc_Tooze
10 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 9 Empty World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by ncfc_Tooze Sun 13 Nov - 21:26

Last edited by ncfc_Tooze on Mon 14 Nov - 20:23; edited 2 times in total

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov - 16:54

I have Steve's league results Gregers, just waiting on Steve to confirm my league results. OK

Back to top Go down

World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: World Wrestling Association - Homepage 2

Post by Gregers Wed 23 Nov - 16:55

Cheers, just thought I was being thick and hadn't seen them!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 Nov - 17:44

YI, you might as well post Steve's league results now, for one thing you might not be online when Steve is online if your aim is for them to be posted simultaneously!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov - 17:48

Steve's league results coming!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov - 17:50

Week 5 results

Steve's league

6wE v AWA
Draw

6wF- Stixx joining Nexus was... unexpected. Very TNA with a lot of backstage matches. Not a fan of huge tag matches.
AWA- One of the more balanced rosters, with a fantastic tag team division. The big feud has been builtt up well.

A very very very close match this week. AWA put on a great show but the turn of Stixx and the set up for the PPV just set 6WE ahead.

6wE was well wrote this week. Enjoyed the story telling of the show and thought it was a good twist having Stixx debut and turn and join the Nexus, Didn't see that coming. Not really a fan of double booking though. Most guys were included in 2 matches this week which can get quite boring. Show has been built up quite well leading into the PPV & looks like a couple of guys will be leaving to freshen up the show.

AWA had a good show this week. Nearly all the matches have been built up well with good storytelling leading into the PPV next week. Intrested to see who Raven will bring in as his partner. Well written show.

still loving both shows styles, and both go from strength to strength each week

HOW v DCW
Winner - DCW

HOW- Quackenbush turn was a good twist. Hart/Evans at PPV seemed rush and I'd prefer them as a team. The two big matches look awesome.
DCW- Glad to see other stories being built and not so focused on NWO. A mixed roster, personally not a fan of some of the wrestlers.

Again a very close match but DCW just edged it. Although their roster isn't quite as star studded as Heroes I felt they used their roster better theis week. In particular the use of the Kliq was excellent again. Teddy Hart and Jack Evans being used to put over the Angle was a poor move IMO, building the pair back up will be a challenge now.

Hero has built up the storyline excellent leading into the PPV. Enjoyed reading the show last couple of weeks leading up to his show next week. Not to sure about the build up for the mid carders though. There's also foundations ready for after the PPV with the main eventers moving onto fresh feuds.Think the Evans/Hart feud could have been given 1 more week to build up with a little more exicement.

Think Leone has built up Abyss really well. But I do think this feud has been hurt a little due to the fact that he's sold Abyss on so I know who will be winning next week. Good promo's written and builds nicely leading into the PPV next week.

hero is still putting on very good strong shows, unfourtantally for DCW who also put on a decent show

LWWF v TPWF
Winner - LWWF

LWWF- The two semi-finals were kind of pointless unless you swerved it. Feels like the roster is lacking.
TPWF- Improvement with some varied matches. Seems like a short main event. Confused by the Jericho story.

I thought TPWF was missing something this week although the use of the taboo tuesday style votes for the PPV is a great idea. LWWF was a stronger show this week IMO, and with the announcement of TLC Hardy's vs MCMG things are looking bright for them!

LWWF had a decent show this week. Few of the matches seemed a little "miss matched" but I can see why they were put togther taking into account of who will be facing who at the PPV. Like the building up of Khali who could weigh in as a real main eventer in the next few weeks.

One thing I would like to say is I would like Bull list the wrestler's first name when he's introducing the matches. Just a little point. Wasn't a bad show and can see a little hype leading into some of the matches leading to his PPV. Just prefered the card on LWWF more.

Another pretty decent show by TPWF, but the lack of talent and depth worries me, where as LWWf have a good mix of everything which iam liking, therefore LWWF win

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 Nov - 18:05

Another draw!

Glad Stixx joining Nexus was unexpected, although the only reason I had to have people in two matches in the same week was to get the group matches finished in time.

Enjoy reading the thoughts on 6wE and will use the points to make 6wE better thumbsup

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov - 20:30

Week 5 Results

YI's League

UCW v PWR
Winner - PWR

Good shows from both sides, but PWR just seemed to have more of an edge to it. UCW was slightly predictable in places and the TV Title change wasn't particularly good

PWR: Still very much trying to find it's identity and too much coming and going at present. Very well set out but I feel at present it's just going through a change around after the PPV.
UCW: Still far much write up for the matches, felt myself losing interest reading about Boston Crabs. Apart from that good card heading into the PPV.

Good show by both but liked the end to UCW better.

Both shows excellent as always, very close to call but based on the one that makes their PPV seem more attractive to me i'm going with the winner as PWR.

MWF v OVW
Winner - MWF

MWF: Really well put together show this week, first time in fact I've not been able to find a fault in a write up. 10/10
OVW: Getting better with segments between matches to build rivalries etc but '
A promo hits teasing the appearance of a new superstar' is still not going to grab me in, what's the promo about?

Enjoyed both shows, MWF very consistent but OVW showing even more improvement, got to go with MWF

Another very good week from MWF. Both cards were good up until the main event, where I just felt that MWF won.
once again nandos shows has gotten better , but felt tooze main event was better

nXtreme v YIMCA
Winner - nXtreme

Both shows were ok, but I am not a fan of using the main event slot for contract signings. Stronng undercards however made up for this and nXtreme's pick your poison matches were particularly good.

I think YI suffered because of missing a week, his show seemed to have too many segments compared to matches this week.

nXtreme:Very well written show, my main gripe is that I always like a wrestling match to end a wrestling show rather than a match signing etc. Other thing is a couple of the matches were too 6WF in length.
YIMCA: Nice build up for the PPV but again no main event that involved a match which left me deflated.

Both good shows but I can tell missing last week's show hurt YIMCA this week, trying to fit in too much in one week ahead of the PPV, so the more well rounded show is nXtreme and wins it for me. But both look like they will have a great PPV.

It was hard but felt that the build up of the miz and what happened to Crimson just was enough to beat Nxt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov - 20:32

clap
Congrats on your win Gregers.

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Nov - 20:45

another win Yahoo

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 23 Nov - 20:47

I was the one that gave you 10/10 Tooze, just great writing there from start to finish, got me certainly hooked

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Nov - 20:49

Thanks hero, hopefully the ppv lives up

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Nov - 21:15

YIMCA has released the poster for the upcoming Wrath PPV and the following matches have been confirmed on the card:

TLC Match for the YIMCA Intercontinental Championship - Jun Kasai v Andy Ridge v Zema Ion
Crimson v The Miz
Tag Team Title Table Match - Dudley Boyz v Beer Money
Luke Gallows v Test
YIMCA Title Match - Bret Hart v Eddie Guerrero with special guest referee - Dynamite Kid

(and loads more surprises....... I better get writing!)

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Wed 23 Nov - 21:30

The MWF PPV will Officially be called Nightmare on Oak Street, and will be broadcast live from The Talk in Norwich

The announced matches are as follows
MWF Title Match- 10x3 Minute rounds- Doug Williams vs Nigel Mcguinness (C)
MWF Openweight Title Match- Billy Kidman vs Steve Corino
MWF X Division Title Match- Homicide (C) vs Tyson Kidd

Plus Many more Matches to be announced on the night

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 Nov - 22:18

6wE's PPV is called "6wE PPV I" and is live from the 6wE Arena.

Any questions?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Wed 23 Nov - 22:25

UCW has released a statement tonight stating that their original PPV name which was called UCW:In Your House, Will Now being changing to;

UCW Presents: The Asylum,
Three Soul's. One Championship. Only one man, One immortal can leave as the first ever UCW World Champion.

First Time Ever
UCW World Title Match
Roderick Strong V Ken Anderson V Christian

Steel Cage Grudge Match
UCW Television Title Vs Mask.
Jeff Jerrett (C) V El Generico

UCW World Tag Team Championship Match
The Fortunate Sons (C) V Future Shock
(Ted & Brett Dibiase) (Kyle O'Reilly & Adam Cole)

Cardiff Street Fight
Blood will Flow!, Soul's will be taken
Mason Ryan V Mike Bennett With Shane Hagadorn

Revenge To Take
Justin Gabriel challenges Dolph Ziggler

More to be Announced.

Last edited by The_Enigma on Wed 23 Nov - 23:09; edited 1 time in total

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Wed 23 Nov - 22:52

Well played yi. Can I ask who thought my matches were too long? And if so which one(s) inparticular? Just curious for ppv writing.

In other news:

nXtreme present iMplosion

nXtreme World Title - Alberto del Rio (c) vs Randy Orton

nXt Factor Title - Kaz (c) vs Austin Aries

nXtreme Tag Team Invitational for the Vacant Tag Team Belts
- MNM vs Lethal Consequences vs The Colons vs Los Aviadores vs WGTT vs ?

Brock Lesnar vs "The man behind the videos"

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 23 Nov - 22:53

Enigma, it should read "Soul's will be taken", otherwise it might as well read "Fish will be taken". Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Wed 23 Nov - 23:11

I want to see a match now where the winner gets some fish!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 6:19

Tables & results all updated. thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 24 Nov - 7:01

LWWF Revelation PPV

Main Event
LWWF World Title
John Cena vs. Sheamus

LWWF TV Title
Rey Mysterio (c) vs. Sin Cara

Tables, Ladders and Chairs match
Team Extreme vs. MCMG

Brutus Magnus vs. ???

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 7:03

Tables, Ladders and Chairs match
Team Extreme vs. MCMG

Cant wait to read this match Crimey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 8:28

Roll up Roll up!
YIMCA is having a car boot sale and the following are available:

Jesse Neal & Shannon Moore = £10m for the pair (good heel tag team)
Dynamite Kid = £12m (after the PPV)

Any takers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 9:39

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/generate.php?Genname=wrestleevent

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Nov - 9:42

Haha genius

I asked for 15, I got...

Beach War
Chicago Showdown
Chicago Strife
Death Fight
Holiday World
Last World
Los Angeles Cage
Marathon Strife
New York Hell
Night Rumble
The Assault
The Wild Series
Ultimate Wednesday
Wednesday World
Wednesday in Capitol

They're very keen on having PPVs on a Wednesday it seems?

And Holiday World?

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Nov - 9:43

Next 15:

Bestial Wednesday
Day in Los Angeles
Final Thursday
Halloween Showdown
Main Capitol Battle
Marathon Halloween
Murderous Vengeance
Night Fight
Power Joust
The Crush
The Vengeance
Ultimate Beach Battle
Unforgiving Cage
Unforgiving Chicago Assault
Wednesday Sin

Seriously WTF is going on with Wednesdays?
And most worrying is the first one on the list!

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 9:49

6wE - Pay Per View Violence

Semi Finals of the 6wE Tag Team Champions League
SF1: Wade Barrett and Husky Harris (Nexus) v The Big Show
SF2: David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty (Nexus) v Karl Anderson and Giant Bernard (Bad Intentions)

Loser Leaves Town
Masato Tanaka v Yoshi Tatsu

Steel Cage Match
Scott and Rick Steiner v Mark Henry and MVP (World's Strongest Tag Team)

No DQ Texas Tornado rules match to crown the number one contenders
Faarooq and Bradshaw (The A.P.A) v Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder v Jimmy and Jey Uso v ??????????

Final of the 6wE Tag Team Champions League
Winner SF1 v Winner SF2

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 9:56

Hero, one of mine was "Bestial Bash" Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Nov - 10:02

I'm still clicking on it waiting for it to bring up Paed0 Tuesday.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 10:09

Bestial Taboo Force
Bestial Championship
Wednesday Suffering
Bestial Armageddon
Sweat Slam
Holiday Feud
Murderous High-Rise Knockout (rolls off the tongue)
Thursday Battle
Holiday Murderous Slam
Sudden Los Angeles Tournament
Future Halloween
Wednesday in Beach

Any Indy feds use any of these names for a PPV, you know they used the website Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 10:14

Never mind that, what about my car boot sale? Anyone interested?

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Nov - 10:17

A carboot sale where you price them at twice (in value now that they’ve been halved) what they cost?
Far too much money.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 10:18

YI, I might be interested in Neal and Moore, but no space on my roster, so it depends on future WWE/TNA offers.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 10:22

Hero wrote:A carboot sale where you price them at twice (in value now that they’ve been halved) what they cost?
Far too much money.

I bought Moore for £8m, and am selling both for £10m
I swapped Christopher Daniels for Dynamite Kid, but will take £12m for him.
How is that double their price? Headscratch

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Nov - 10:25

I bought Dynamite for £15m, you're selling him for £24m equivilant
You bought Moore for £8m, £10m for both is really £20m now so again you're pricing up.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 10:27

It doesnt matter how much you bought Dynamite for, im basing him on the cost for the replacement of Daniels. (who I had) Would you sell Daniels for less than £12m?
And I would say Moore and Neal at £5m each is about right.

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 24 Nov - 10:36

But you're not selling Daniels, you're selling Dynamite.
I agree the price on Moore/Neal is about right (perhaps slightly dear) but as you say a car boot sale it's hardly a sale.

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 10:37

ok ok ok then.

£8m for Moore & Neal
£10m for Dynamite Kid.
Bargain. OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 11:14

PPV written!

Will proof-read and post later, but now I really should do some work...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Thu 24 Nov - 14:20

now putting my show up

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 15:18

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 16:28

Because I need to reduce the size of my roster, The Uso's have become available.

£7.5M for the pair, or best offer.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 16:42

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 24 Nov - 17:20

why did i not get Vince? .. mick , Rock , Goldberg , Kane , Hogan is better then Cena and Alex

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu 24 Nov - 17:24

John Cena is Vince's main man Bull!

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 17:24

TheBrahmaBull wrote:why did i not get Vince? .. mick , Rock , Goldberg , Kane , Hogan is better then Cena and Alex

Spelling his surname incorrectly might have shown a lack of respect Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 24 Nov - 17:28

sorry but im not good at spelling

Vince kisses Rocky ass though!!!

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 17:32

Have you got internet back now Bull?
You ok to post your PPV tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Thu 24 Nov - 17:33

nope YI not got it back yet

i might post it today or send it to you to post it tomro once i have written it have not got time to post it

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu 24 Nov - 17:41

6wE has come to terms on the release of 6wE Superstars Jimmy and Jey Uso as of today, 24th November 2011. 6wE wishes both Jimmy and Jey the best in all future endeavors.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Nov - 17:42

GM Y I Man knows what he wants to do, and has ideas. But cant put it into words. Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next