The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown Results 27/10

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Lockdown

Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 27/10 Empty 6CWF Lockdown Results 27/10

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 6:57 pm

*Lockdown goes to air with "Rest in pieces" blazing out through the speakers, the titantron begins to show some highlights from Payback with the music dimming in the background...

VO:REVENGE

*Uryu and Kincade are shown winning the tag team titles

VO:BETRAYAL

*The Scorpion is shown pinning The Saint, after James Eagle was taken out.

VO:RETRIBUTION

*Rapture wins the 6 man tag team match between the Church and Clarke James, Longinus and Angelo Anneire.

VO:PAYBACK

*Chris Patricks is shown retaining the world title with the Puzzle Solver and celebrating.

The camera pans around the arena showing various signs in the crowd:

"NO MORE SAS"
"WE LOVE THE PEANOTS"
"WE LOVE THE UTTERLY NUTTERLYS"
"WHO'S BEHIND THE MASK?"

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman it gives me great pleasure to welcome you to 6CWF LOCKDOWN live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, our first show since Payback! And what a show that was. Guiding you through the action tonight is myself and Michael Wire.

MW:Good evening RJ, and to the millions of you watching at home. Tonight we get all the fall out from Payback, and there promises to be a hell of a lot of that!

RJ:We have some tremendous matches lined up tonight, one half of the new tag team champions in action, the Church of Hero looking to continue the momentum they gained at Payback and a huge tag team main event.

MW:Don't forget Scorpion's Hardcore Title celebration, that's going to be amazing!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown Results 27/10 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown Results 27/10

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

*The action goes to the backstage area to start off Lockdown where The Dragon is shown alongside Foo Poo. The crowd cheer loudly.

RJ:These two are certainly building up quite the following here in 6WF.

The cheers quickly change to boos as James McManus walks into picture. The Dragon whispers to Foo Poo...

FP:What you want?

James McManus:Shut up now you idiot. Now listen here Foo Poo, Dragon and whoever else can understand your gibberish. I have little interest in listening to what this idiot has to say, but you could be of use to me Foo Poo.

FP:How so?

James McManus:Well you could do me a favour actually Foo Poo. I want you to listen here very carefully. I've had enough of guys like you and Dragon. I have not been taken seriously around here by some people, despite all the beatings I have given out. I have no respect from some people in this company, only those who appreciate my attitude like Chaos.

Yet you two trot along into this company, these people seem to think that you are funny, one of the best things to happen to this company. People think you are good, people respect you! That's wrong, you should not be respected. You should be ridiculed. But that's not going to happen unless there is a catalsyst.

And this is where you come in Foo Poo. Take this next phrase and pass it onto Dragon. I am The Catalsyt of your downfall, this is my route to the top, this is my route to respect. I am going to kick your ass!

*McManus walkks off, leaving Dragon staring motionlessly until Foo Poo translates, where his stare immediately becomes more aggressive.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:20 pm

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentleman please welcome my guests at this time...the new 6WF Tag Team Champions, Logan Kincade and Uryu.

Logan Kincade:You don't know how great it is to hear you say that Clarissa.

Clarissa:Guys, how does it feel to be tag team champions?

Logan Kincade:Clarissa, it is a feeling like no other. To walk into this company as a no-one, I had a tough battle. I had to get myself noticed,I thought I was Super-Hero for gods sake. But in a place like this, that was just a run of the mill thing. I couldn't see a future for myself, but thanks to my good friend Blue Dragon I recovered somewhat from my past. And then he put me in touch with this man, and he has guided me to this moment where we stand together as champions. I've finally arrived.

Uryu:As you can see Clarissa, Logan is very happy with the win. For me, I am a bit more pragmatic. But that comes down to experience, I know how quickly things can be taken away from you. Chaos took my livelihood away from me around this time last year, I have not forgotten this. But for now I am happy to stand here as a tag team champion, and get the next best thing...whooping The Parasite Killers all around this arena.

Clarissa:What do you make of The French Connection's claims that their winning of the tag team titles is merely a matter of when not if?

Logan Kincade:Clarissa, they are going to have to wait a while. I don't intend on letting them have a shot at these tag team titles, nor do intend on letting The Parasite Killers have a chance to win these belts. We are going straight to the top Clarissa, and by that we mean, unifying the 6WF and 6CW Tag Team Titles.

Uryu:So McGraw, get on the phone to Walker and do your best grovelling, I know Walker will not let his champions away easily. After all, he knows that putting us in the ring with them will only result in one of his title belts disappearing to their rivals.

*Uryu and Kincade hold up the belts.

Last edited by Mat on Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:26 pm

RJ: Welcome back every one and what a night so far, Up next is a growing rivalry that's been brewing for some time, Edam Ekram with Jerome Dubois at ring side facing Logan Kincade also with his partner at ring side which is Uryu Ishida, Still along side me is Michael Wire, How do you see this one panning out Micky boy?

MW: It's Michael to you, And this one should should be very interesting, These four men were once friends and now there at each other's throats, Here we go here's the first men out here.

Elements of Life by Tiesto hits and the crowd goes wild The lights go black and all that can be heard is a whisper through the speaker system... 'Ekram.' Edan through a thin layer of smoke dressed in wrestling shorts and starts to jog down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans as he goes by. When he starts to reach the end of the ramp he starts to speed up before jumping onto the apron and leap frogging over the ropes to land in the ring. He soaks up the cheers with Dubois closely following behind clapping his partner, They both stand in the ring and wait for Uryu and Kincade to come down the ramp.

MW: I think Edan is gonna do it tonight, He's one heck of a wrestler and with the other half of the French Connection to give support Edan should come out on top tonight.

Suddenly Master of Puppets by Metallica hit's and there's a few mixed reaction's in the crowd as Kincade walks out then stands at the top of the ramp for a second Kincade then raises his arms as pyros explode and he sprints to the ring (Cena style) and slides in Uryu runs down beside Kincade as they both get in the ring and stand face to face with the French Connection.

RJ: He's my Favourite pick for this match, He's big and strong and can wrestle, Let's get this show on the road.

The ref goes to signal the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Dubois and Ishida leave the ring and stand on the out side as Kincade and Ekram then start to circle the ring and then go to lock up but Kincade then kick's Ekram in the stomach and follows this up with an elbow to the back, Kincade then pick's up Ekram and starts to pummel knee's to the stomach of Ekram and then plants him hard with a DDT to the mat and quickly goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

MW: A little too early for the pin there I think?

RJ: Yeah, Your not gonna pin a man such as Ekram with a DDT are you?

Ekram kicks out before the count of 3 and Kincade just smiles, He picks up Ekram then Irish whips him to the corner and runs at Ekram but Ekram get's the big boot up to the face just as Kincade is about to squash Ekram, Kincade falls to the mat and Ekram then proceeds to stomp all over Kincade and Uryu is shouting at Kincade to get up and out of the way.

The crowd start to cheer as Ekram then goes to the second rope and then jumps high in the air and then hit's a leg drop on to the throat of Kincade, Ekram pick's Kincade up and Irish whips him to the ropes he bounces of them and is met with a boot to the face and crash's to the mat, Ekram then goes for the cover.

Kick out........

RJ: Close call for Kincade there, Ekram is all over Kincade.

MW: I must agree with you there, Ekram's on fire here tonight.

The camera then switches over to Dubois who is clapping and cheering Edan on and then the crowd start the let's go Edan chant, Ekram then pick's up Kincade and then goes to swing a punch but Kincade ducks and hits Ekram with a hard right of his own and then does a standing drop kick right on the chin and Ekram falls to the mat and Kincade then goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

MW: Great athleticism there from the big man, Right in the kisser.

Ekram gets the shoulder up before the count of 3, Kincade then pick's up Ekram and throws him out of the ring through the ropes and goes to taunt Dubois and distracting the referee at the same time, Uryu on the blind side of the referee then pick's up Ekram and slams his head in to the steel steps and the crowd start to boo as Ekram is holding his head, Uryu then holds his arms up as the referee then turns round and tells Uryu to get away.

RJ: Pure cheating from Uryu, Slamming the head of Ekram on to the steel steps, I may have to change my pick for this match am gonna go for Ekram now.

MW: Well if you having Ekram I'm gonna have Kincade, He's in control of this match now.

Dubois comes running round from the other side of the ring and flattens Uryu with a clothesline to the back of the head, Dubois then picks up Uryu then Irish whips Uryu in to the steel steps and then goes back to the other side of the ring while Uryu lays out cold on the floor next to the announcers table.

Kincade look's red with rage at Dubois and then goes on to the out side and then pick's up Ekram and then and slams him head first on to the barricade and then rolls him in to the ring.

MW: Dubois should be thrown out of the arena doing that to Uryu, he's not moved an inch, Look's like Kincade is taking all his rage out on Ekram now.

RJ: What you mean Dubois should be thrown out? What about the sneak attack by Uryu? He's just giving back what Uryu deserved.

Kincade then rolls in after and then quickly goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

MW: How on earth did Ekram kick out of that?

RJ: With gut's and determination that's how.

Kincade then pick's up Ekram and body slams him hard to the mat in the middle of the ring and then Kincade goes to the top rope and fly's high in to the air and does a frog splash but the crowd cheer as Ekram then moves out of the way and Kincade crash's and burns hard on to the mat Both men are laid out in the middle of the ring an the referee starts to count to 10.

MW: Both men are just about to stir, Who will get the advantage?

Both men then get to there feet and start to trade punch's, Ekram starts to get the upper hand and suddenly does a spinning round house kick to the head of Kincade and then does a standing moon song and goes for the cover.

Kick out........

RJ: Were in the world has Ekram got back up from the attack first from Uryu who is now getting to his feet and second by Kincade.

MW: I don't know RJ both men giving there all here tonight.

Kincade get's the shoulder up before the count of 3 and Dubois has got his hands on his head, he can't beleave that Kincade kicked out, Ekram then kick's Kincade in the face and then once more goes to the top rope.

RJ: Ekram gonna fly.

MW: Oh and crashed and burned, what a counter by Kincade.

Edan fly's high in the air a goes for the swantom bomb but Kincade gets the knee's up and hits Ekram hard in the back and both men are laid out in the middle of the ring as Uryu and Dubois are both shouting encouragement as the crowd are doing the holy sh....it chant.

Kincade is first up to his feet and he drags Ekram to the corner. He places him onto the top rope and then goes up there himself.

MW:Ekram is yet to lose a singles match, but it's not looking good for him here.

RJ:DUBOIS!

Jerome Dubois leaps onto the apron hits a big boot to Kincade. The bell rings immediately. Dubois helps Ekram down from the ropes, they drag Kincade down and Dubois sets up for the Culture Shock. Uryu runs into the ring and wraps the tag team title belt around the back of Dubois' head.

He spins around only for Ekram to hit the Burn Out onto the title belt! Ekram picks up the belt and stands tall in the ring.

RJ:I have a feeling that this tag team division is really going to ignite over the next month in the lead-up to Born In Fire.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:32 pm

*The Saint is shown in the backstage area where he is approached by a 6WF.Com interviewer.

Interviewer:Any of a quick interview Saint?

*The Saint stops in mid-track, he turns around and glares at the interviewer. He grabs him by the throat and shoves him into the wall.

The Saint:You will have all your questions tonight kid, so I suggest you run along and try get an interview with someone else. I'm sure "The People's Champion" Scorpion would be more than willing to give you an interview, in fact I'm sure Miss Jessica would definitely give you one.

Interviewer:Is that a euphemism? I hope so!

The Saint:You think I'm in the mood for jokes kid? I'm going to let you down and give you three seconds to get out of my face, otherwise I will kick your ass!

*The Saint releases the interviewer and he scurries off.

RJ:I think the HR department may well be getting a letter from the school who provide us these work experience students.

MW:Fair to say that The Saint is not in the best mood tonight.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:46 pm

*Clarke James is shown in the backstage area, where he is walking up to the office of Danny McGraw. He knocks and there is no answer, so he opens the Door.

McGraw is shown on the phone...

Danny McGraw:You have a problem, I have a problem. We need to come up with a solution, we need to sort the situation...

Clarke James:You know Danny, I have a problem as well.

*McGraw turns around on his chair and stares at James...

Danny McGraw:Sorry I'll have to go...

*McGraw hangs up the phone.

Danny McGraw:You know Clarke, it's polite to knock before you come in. As you may have noticed I'm actually quite busy making arrangements for Born In Fire.

Clarke James:I did knock on the door Danny, but there was no answer. So I thought you wouldn't mind me barging in here and letting you know what my problem is.

Danny McGraw:I suppose I am now going to have to listen to your problem then?

Clarke James:Well that is your job Danny. I've been back just under a month, and I think it is quite clear whom I am after. Marshall Murdoch and The Church are still walking around this place like they own it, like they have some sort of superiority over me. And do you know why that is Danny?

Because you're protecting him Danny, you're protecting him and the Church? Why though Danny? What have they got to offer you? What are you scared of? Genesis? These guys are leading an uprising Danny, they don't really want you in charge. You've proved an ally to them, without them even demanding it. But there is still time to change things.

It's nearly a month since I've been back and you haven't given me a chance to fight Murdoch one on one. None of the Church involved, just me and Marshall fighting it out to prove who is the better man. So give me that chance Danny, and The Church will no longer be an organisation to be feared.

Danny McGraw:No Clarke. You have not done anything to show that you deserve a chance to fight for the European Title, which is what you are demanding. So if you prove to me that you do deserve this, then I'll reward you accordingly.

Clarke James:You have just signed the deathwish of the Church Danny, thanks.

*James walks off smiling.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:48 pm

MW: Up next here on Lockdown we have further singles action as one half of the parasite killers, James McManus, takes on the high-flying Japanese super-star The Dragon.

RJ: Contrasting fortunes for these two at Payback, The Dragon emerged victorious over John Marx but James McManus and his tag team partner Jason Young were unable to win the tag team titles, Logan Kincade and Uryu grabbing the belts.

MW: This place has just got a lot worse, losing Marx and La Pulga whilst still having to put up with the likes of Dragon, Big Al Lustley etc. What do they bring that those two didn’t?

RJ: Well Dragon won at Payback for a start, something that Marx, La Pulga and The Parasite Killers.
“JPop Dorp” then hits the speakers and the crowd pop as The Dragon bounces out onto the ramp. He waves to the fans before sprinting down the ramp and dives through the middle rope. He runs across the ring and leaps straight to the top rope where he poses for the crowd.

RJ: I don’t understand how you can’t like this kid Michael, he’s so full of energy, he never stops smiling. And then you have to take into account his ability, some of the moves he performs are out of this world.

MW: It’s not really something I enjoy RJ, would much rather see utter destruction like Marx and La Pulga used to inflict.

RJ: You don’t seem to mind the high-flying of guys like Hero and Chaos, that’s strange.

The boo's get louder as The Final Countdown by Europe hit's and James Mcmanus comes from behind the curtain waving at the fans as he walks down the ramp as the fans continue to boo him, Mcmanus then rolls under the bottom rope and in to the ring and stares across at The Dragon, who is still smiling.

MW: To be honest RJ, that whole smiling thing of Dragon is really starting to creep me out. Hopefully McManus will wipe that smile off his face soon enough.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock up, and McManus forces Dragon back into the corner. He hits him with a couple of forearms to the face, which sends Dragon slumping down. McManus hits a series of knees into the head, before stepping back. Dragon pulls himself up using the ropes and is sent down to the canvas with a snap suplex into the cover.

Ref: 1............2....Kick out!

McManus rises up to his feet and stomps away on Dragon once more, this time focusing on his back.

MW: See this is what I was talking about, this is a proper style of wrestling. Targeting an area of the body and basing a whole game plan around it.

McManus then attempts to place Dragon into a boston crab, but Dragon boots him away into the corner. Dragon rolls up to his feet and sprints towards the corner, where he leaps up and arm drags McManus to the canvas. McManus rises and Dragons hits him with a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

The Dragon rises to his feet and he hits a standing moonsault on McManus, Dragon then rolls back to the corner. As McManus rises to his feet, Dragon runs across and hits a leaping dropkick to the side of the head. Dragon carries on running to the other corner and goes up to the top rope, he flies off and hits a missile dropkick.

RJ: How can you not be enjoying this?

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

Dragon rolls to his feet, he brings McManus up with him and then hits him with a series of headbutts and McManus falls into the ropes. Dragon whips him across the ring and he then leaps up and nails a hurracanrana. McManus stumbles to his feet and Dragon hits him with a running Tornado DDT! Another cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Dragon is going great guns at the moment.

McManus is dragged up by Dragon once more, Dragon whips him out across the ring and goes for a spear, but McManus leapfrogs over the top. Dragon rebounds off the ropes and is hit with a spinebuster by James McManus. Dragon stumbles up to his feet and McManus runs the ropes and knocks him down with a clothesline. McManus makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet, he stomps away on the face of Dragon before stepping back and allowing him to rise. He hits a knee into the gut before placing Dragon onto his shoulders and then hits a running powerslam. He drags up Dragon and boots him in the gut before nailing a short powerbomb!

MW: Vicious combination from McManus.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

McManus takes a step back, allowing the Japanese star to rise. As he does, McManus hits a big kick to the stomach. McManus lifts Dragon onto his shoulders for a Tombstone Piledriver, but Dragon flips down off the front and somehow reverses into an RKO! He then goes to the top rope...

RJ: FROG SPLASH!

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Dragon retreats back to the corner and waits for him to rise before running over going for the superkick, which McManus ducks. He hits a stiff knee to the gut and this time his tombstone piledriver attempt connects.

Ref: 1......................2......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*McManus celebrates in the ring as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 7:55 pm

*Clarissa is shown in the backstage area...

Clarissa:Please welcome my guest at this time...LONGINUS!

*The crowd cheer loudly, Longinus is shown alongside Clarissa with his head and right leg taped up.

Clarissa:Longinus, you suffered a vicious blindside attack from the Church at Payback...do you have a message for them?

Longinus:What do you think Clarissa? Of course I have a message for the Church and in particular Crime Lord. Sticks and Stones may break my bones...but I'll still come out and kick your ass!

*The crowd cheer

Longinus:What was the point in that attack Crime Lord? To give the Church an advantage? I thought that The Church didn't need any advantage to beat us, they would just beat us because they are better. So no it wasn't that...I know it was to scare me wasn't it? To try and intimidate me! Ha ha you must be joking. Is that really meant to scare me? Did you not see some of things Rapture did to me?

I can't stand him, but I have to give it to him, his attacks were a lot more original. Kidnapping my girlfriend, turning my own brothers against me. You expect a simple little beating to get rid of me? You really are stupid aren't you Crime Lord? I know you are the muscle of the Church, but I would have thought that the all-powerful lord would have been kind enough to give you a brain!

You see Crime Lord, you are not going to rid me from 6WF. You are not going to get rid of me, or Clarke James, or Angelo Anneire, or Chris Patricks. We are fighters, we don't give up when things get tough...we just get tougher. We get more resilient...we get more angry! You might have won the first battle, but we will win the war...we will get our PAYBACK CRIME LORD!

*The crowd cheer

Clarissa:Good luck tonight Longinus!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:09 pm

*Crime Lord and Rapture are shown watching a VT, showing Longinus' promo.

Crime Lord:Ha ha! Isn't this funny Rapture? Longinus is setting me a challenge? Longinus is calling me stupid? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Longinus you have just made your life hell, and you only have yourself to blame!

There is nothing more I like than a challenge. You say I can't get rid of you from 6WF...let' see about that shall we. That was just the beginning of a long process, that will result in you being eliminated from 6WF. And when one atheist goes, the next will soon follow and so on and so forth. You want War Longinus? You got it...like it or lump it!

It will be an honour to do my Lord's bidding. The Lord will pass onto me the neccessary strentgh to get rid of you from this company, get rid of this mark on the Church's landscape. You disgraced the Church, and you have yet to be fully punished despite the best efforts of Rapture.

Rapture:Hey come on Crime Lord I had to save something for you! Besides my focus has now changed. You see I am the freeweight champion, yet I see no-one in 6WF who can take this belt away from me. I have defeated Longinus, I have defeated Clarke James, I have defeated Angelo Anneire, I have defeated all of those put in front of me.

The only worthy challengers to my title are my Church of Hero colleague's, but that is not going to happen is it? Maybe it is time that I spread the Church's teachings to 6CW? Maybe they will be able to present me a suitable challenger...though I doubt it very highly.

*Rapture and Crime Lord smile.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:11 pm

RJ: Up next we see The Saint in action as he squares off against 6WF Newcomer The Shadow.

MW: And as we saw earlier in the night, The Saint is massively peed off tonight. I wouldn’t want to be getting into that ring with him tonight.

RJ: We all know why The Saint is so angry, he was on the verge of winning the Hardcore Title and being only the 2nd man to win the 6WF Grand Slam, only for Scorpion to get a roll up and steal that title away from him.

MW: And what has angered The Saint further was that the pair are allies in this company, and he had made a deal with Scropion to fight it out mano et mano for the title.

“Get off my ghost train” blares out through the speakers and the lights begin to flicker. They then turn off, and then a red light shines on the top of the ramp and there is Shadow. The lights go down and then re-appear again with Shadow halfway down the ramp. The lights go off and on for the final time as Shadow is shown in the ring.

“Monster” roars out and the crowd are split in the reception they give for The Saint who walks out onto the ramp. He walks slowly to the ring, then walking around the outside of the ring before stepping in. He stares across intensely at Shadow...

RJ: He does not look too happy, this has turned out to be a very poor time for Shadow to have to face The Saint.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The two men lock-up, and The Saint forces the Shadow back into the corner. He wastes no time in taking out his frustrations on The Shadow, pummeling down on his head with a series of big punches until the referee has to intervene. The Saint takes a step back and Shadow comes forward out of the corner, The Saint attempts a spear but Shadow side-steps and then rolls him up.

Ref: 1.............Kick out!

The Saint powers out and leaps to his feet, he goes for a big boot but again it is avoided by The Shadow who hits a clothesline to the back of the head. The Saint keels forward and The Shadow then hits a big kick into the face followed by a DDT. He dives into the cover again.

Ref: 1.............2...Kick out!

The Saint thrusts the shoulder up off the canvas, Shadow grabs him by the throat and shoves him back into the corner.

MW: Wow that was some power there!

Shadow then runs in and hits a big splash, before dragging The Saint back and somehow hitting him with a chokeslam! He goes into the cover once more.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

The Saint gets the shoulder up, The Shadow then goes up to the top rope and waits for The Saint to rise before attempting a crossbody block...

MW: This is not good news for Shadow...

RJ: Vicious backbreaker from The Saint!

The Saint doesn’t cover, he lifts up Shadow and whips him across the ring and nails a gorilla press slam, which he follows up with a big boot to the skull. The Shadow collapses to the mat.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

The Saint drags Shadow to his feet and boots him in the gut, he then hits the Divine Destroyer on the Shadow. He doesn’t cover, instead picking up Shadow and hitting a 2nd powerbomb, this time the Divine Force(Sit-down powerbomb). Again he doesn’t cover...

RJ: This is sickening from The Saint, really taking out all his frustration here...DIVINE INTERVENTION!

MW: That should do the job wouldn’t you say RJ?

RJ: More than enough done.

Ref: 1.....................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: And The Saint wins.

RJ: The Shadow was unfortunate there, nothing more than being caught in the crossfire.

Last edited by Mat on Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:33 pm

MW:This is the moment I've been waiting for all night RJ, Scorpion's hardcore title celebration!

RJ:What is he going to celebrate exactly? Stealing a win from The Saint?

*The ramp is covered in balloons that either read two time or have Grand Slam Champion on them, with a black line through them..."I won't do what you tell me" blares out through the speakers and Scorpion strides out onto the ramp dressed smartly in a suit.

A series of pyro's go off around him as he unveils the Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist. He then starts clapping as Miss Jessica walks out in a long, red dress. She grabs the arm of Scorpion and they stride down the ramp as pyro's continue to go off, he sits on the 2nd rope to allow Miss Jessica into the ring.

MW:Doesn't she look stunning?

*She is handed a microphone, the crowd are booing...

Miss Jessica:Your jealousy is like so obvious and so...right. I mean the women in here will never look like this and the men will never get with a woman like this, so I can understand why you are upset. But let's not make this all about me, how about a loud round of applause for the new Hardcore Champion...SCORPION!

*The crowd half boo and half cheer, Scorpion stands smiling.

Miss Jessica:This is the start of something big Scorpion. I've got myself a champion once more...now let me be totally honest I didn't expect that champion to be Scorpion. I expected to be out here celebrating with The Saint...but I can't tell you how happy I am that it is you Scorpion.

You've always stood by me Scorpion, you've always had my back. People have been talking about me behind your back, saying that I don't think you are important, that I would do anything to make sure The Saint won. But you never listened to the doubters, you never listened to the rumours. Your loyalty was un-waivering...much like another of my clients. And I see a lot of you in him Scorpion...would you like to say anything?

*Scorpion is handed the mic...

Scorpion:This is great! And I'd just like to say one thing to Sainty...I can't believe that you are acting like the man who was betrayed. I know that as soon as we got rid of Eagle, you'd do anything to beat me...I just got there first! What's the problem with that? You'd do exactly the same.

Miss Jessica:Sainty has always been like that though Scorpion. Always the jealous type. But he has been good for me, maybe I'll keep him on. He could take the Hardcore Title when your journey to the top reaches it's pinnacle. I don't know what's going to happen next...but it'll be good.

???:Oh you got that right!

???: Scorpion the next month is going to be very interesting for you, and for you Jessica. You see you've really got on the wrong side of me this time. I thought we might have been able to see this little confrontation through, that we'd still be able to work together.

But I thought too much of you two...I should have known that you wouldn't have the balls to square off against me one on one, a battle to the end. I thought too much of you Jessica, I thought that you might stay out of this for once and keep both your clients happy. You could have learned so much from me Scorpion, got a valuable ally...now you have an enemy! And you are looking at him right now...

*Scorpion turns around and The Saint leaps up nailing an RKO! He removes the hardcore title from around the waist of Scorpion and holds it up right in the face of Jessica who is screaming "YOU'VE MADE A BIG MISTAKE SAINT"

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:46 pm

*Marshall Murdoch is shown in the backstage area with the European Title around his waist...

Marshall Murdoch:That's right get the camera's on a real champion, not pretenders like Scorpion or The Saint. Me and Rapture are real champions, we welcome all challengers and swot all challengers away with ease. Let's face it, The Saint is only fighting for the Hardcore Title because he lost to me.

It seems that I have another challenger to my title, and a man I know so well. My former tag team partner Clarke James, the man who betrayed The Church, Judas James. Somehow he's not only wrangled himself back into this company, but he has positioned himself to get a shot at this title...if he can prove to McGraw he deserves it.

What are you going to Clarke? Dress as a cowboy and do a little dance for Danny? He'd like that...go out on the street and hawk out your t-shirts and caps for as much money as possible. Make the most of this chance Judas, make the most of your chance to be back in the limelight for 5 minutes James, because it will only be that.

Why has he even got this chance? What did Clarke James do to warrant such a prestigious opportunity? Amounts of times I’ve beat him...once, number of times he’s beat me, none I believe. Get to the back of the line Clarke, and take your delusional, hypocritical sheep with you.

You are weak Clarke. You didn't come into 6WF by yourself, you aligned yourself with somebody stronger. But we soon realised that you were a poison in the Church, and we got rid of you. You returned to fight The Church, but had to align yourself with stronger people again Judas. But who's going to protect you at Born In Fire Clarke? There is no god for you, where as I know I will always have the support of my lord, my Hero.

*Murdoch holds up the European Title.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 8:48 pm

RJ: Welcome back every one and still along side me is the one and only Michael Wire, we've had some great matches so far but up next we have two teams that have had there problems of late which is Clarke James and Longinus vs Crime Lord and Rapture who are part of the church of hero.

MW: Hi RJ, and yes this should be the Church's night and to finally put Clark James and Longinus in there place.

The crowd start huge boo's and the lights dim around the arena, lights shine all around the arena before all join in one spotlight on the stage. 'Iron Man' by Black Sabbath starts to play and the crowd start booing, the riff kicks in and Crime Lord steps out he raises his arms in the air and pyros go off.
He with strides down the ramp Rapture at his side ignoring the jeering fans before stepping onto the apron, then they both lift there arm's in the air and more pyros go off before they step into the ring.

MW: The crowd are going to have to learn some respect or the church will have to beat it out of them.

RJ: Yeah right, They gotta earn there respect, Michael and Clark James and Longinus are the boy's that gonna make them earn there respect, Speaking of which here they are.

The crowd soon erupt in to huge cheers as Clark James and Longinus both Walk onto the stage with The Fight Song blasting through the speakers.They both raise both arms in the air to the cheering crowd with a flood of pyros going off. Hi-fives audience as they make there way to the ring. They then take a little run up and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. Stands on turnbuckle with both arms raised.

RJ: These guy's are gonna prove to the church that they are better and they are not gonna take any crap from know one.

Crime Lord and Clark James climb through the ropes and stand on the apron, Both men holding the tag rope and Rapture and Longinus are left in the ring, They start to circle the ring and then goes to lock up and both men are trying to get the upper hand, Rapture then backs Longinus in the corner of the ring and then the crowd start to boo as the referee get's in between the two men and Rapture gives a thumb to the eye behind the referee's back.

RJ: See just look at that pure cheating.

MW: As I keep on saying if the referee don't see it, It count's, Stop whining you idiot.

Rapture then grabs Longinus and goes for the belly to belly suplex and sends Longinus flying across to the other side of the ring, Rapture then drags Longinus to the corner and tags in his partner Crime Lord.

MW: Good tag team there quick tags and keeping Longinus away from Clark James and keeping the fresh man out.

The crowd start to boo heavily as Crime Lord then start's to hammer the boot into the chest of Longinus and pummels him to the floor and the referee starts to count to five.

Crime Lord breaks just before the count of five and holds one arm in the air as the crowd start to boo and start the you suck chant.

RJ: The crowd letting Crime Lord know they don't like his tactic's and neither do I.

MW: Who care what you think or the crowd thinks? The church do any think and every think to win and why shouldn't they?

Crime Lord Irish whips Longinus to the ropes and goes for a clothesline, Longinus then duck's the clotheslines comes back of the rope and hammers a clothesline of his own and sends Crime Lord crashing to the mat. Longinus then starts to punch Crime Lord in the face as the crowd are cheering and then stands up and kick's crime Lord in the face with a big boot and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

RJ: Did you hear the sound of that kick? His eye's look's glazed over.

Longinus then drags Crime Lord over to the corner were Clark James has got his arm stretched out and Longinus makes the tag and with Crime Lord still on the mat James then sling shot's him self over the ropes and lands a huge leg drop across the throat of crime Lord and goes for a quick cover.

Kick out.......

MW: Crimy needs to make a tag, Come on Rapture do some think.

RJ: Crimy now is it? You on first term names now with the church?

James then pick's up Crime Lord and Irish whips him to the corner runs at him and does a running knee and then grabs Crime Lord by the neck and and then does a running DDT and goes for the cover.

Kick out.....

RJ: Oh come on he had the damn match won, Get him the hell out of the ring referee.

MW: He just doing what all good tag teams do and helping his partner out when he's in trouble.

As The referee is just about to count to three the crowd boo heavily as rapture comes through the ropes and dives on top to break the count up.
Rapture then pick's up Crime Lord and then they both Irish whip James to the ropes and then double clothesline James who crash's to the mat and then Crime Lord goes out on ot the apron leaving Rapture in the ring.

The referee is busy with Longinus who is trying to get in the ring and the referee didn't see the Crime Lord and ?Rapture double team James.

RJ: Now that's not fare is it? No tag made and now Clark James being doubles teamed.

MW: You just sound like an old lady, moan, Moan, Moan, How many more times if the referee don't see it, It count's.

The crowd are shouting cheat, Cheat, Cheat as Crimed Lord on the apron is trying to quite the crowd and the noise levels go up a decibel, Rapture then pick's up James and body slams him hard to the mat and then runs the ropes and drop an elbow three times to the chest of James and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.......

RJ: Yes come on Clarke get the tag, Oh god damn it!

James just kick's out before the count of three and then James starts to crawl his way over to Longinus as the crowd are willing him on but Rapture cut's James off and drives an elbow to the back off James drags him over and then gets a tag from crime Lord, Rapture then holds both arms of James and Crime Lord kick's James hard in the stomach, Crime Lord then pick's up James and then does a German Suplex and then Irish whips James to the ropes and does a huge Power bomb and then goes for the cover.

Kick out......

MW: How the hell did he kick out of that? That was a huge move and yet James still kick out.

James gets the shoulder up before the count of three and Crime Lord looks up to the heaven's in frustration, Crime Lord stands up and then throws a punch but the crowd cheer as James blocks the punch and then throws one of his own which connects and then one more and another one and then does a standing drop kick which hits Crime Lord in the face and sends him crashing to the mat and both men are down on the mat as the crowd are willing James to make the tag.

RJ: Could this be the opening that Clarke James needs to make the tag? Both men are starting to stir and what a drop kick to give James a chance.

James and Crime lord are stirring but it's James to his feet first and then gets the tag in with Crime Lord still on his knees, The crowd gives out a huge cheer as Longinus then does a base ball slide that send's Crime Lord crashing on to the out side and hitting the floor hard, Longinus then rolls under the bottom rope and then Irish whips Crime Lord in to the steel step's, rapture then comes round to help his partner up and then Clark James runs the ropes and dives over the top rope spins in the air and lands on top of Rapture and Crime Lord as the crowd do the that was awesome chant.

MW: the damn referee has lost control, Rapture was just helping his partner and that damn kid does a 360 spin over the top rope and takes the two of them out, They should be disqualified.

Longinus pick's up Crime Lord slam's his head in to the steel steps and then rolls him back in to the ring as the referee is counting to ten an breaks the count up on eight and then rolls under the ropes he grabs the legs of Crime Lord and goes for the sharpshooter as Rapture is fighting with Clarke James on the out side of the ring.

RJ: Yes come on, Crime lord must give in, Come on tap out you son of a bitch.

MW: No look he got to the ropes, Yes come on now.

The crowd boo as Crime Lord just gets to the ropes before tapping out and then Longinus then jumps out on to the out side over the ropes and then slaps Crime Lord in the face who head was hanging through the ropes and then rolls under the bottom ropes and then urges for Crime Lord to get to his feet and when Crime Lord turns round and then Hit's Crime Lord with a Spear of Longinus (Spear) and goes for the cover.

Crowd.......1...........2.........3......

MW:No damn it! Longinus gets the pin, This referee should lose his job with losing total control of this match.

RJ: Aww your just peed off cos the church got the butts kicked, Clark James is now getting in the ring after taking out Rapture on the out side, ouch look at that.

The replay show James sling shooting Rapture in to the steel ring post and hitting Raptures head hard and knocking him out cold.

Mike Bird: And the winner of this match via one fall is the team off

Clarke James and Longinussssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Fight Song by Marilyn Manson hits and the referee holds both Clark James and Longinus in the air in victory and the crowd are cheering with delight at what they have just witnessed.

RJ: what a fight, Great action but Clark James and Longinus prevailed in the end, Don't go any were as we have some more action coming up after this short break.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 9:03 pm

*Blue Dragon is shown in the backstage area, the crowd cheer him loudly. Clarissa is preparing to interview him when Chaos walks onto the screen.

Chaos:Get out of here sweet-cheeks, let me do the interview for you. There's a good girl.

*Clarissa scurries off scared at the sight of her ex-boyfriend...

Chaos:Did you do that deliberately Blue Dragon?

Blue Dragon:Do what deliberately Chaos...sorry I mean Greg.

Chaos:No-one shall call me that name. That is a past life, a pathetic individual who with-held my true potential for too long.

Blue Dragon:I'll call you whatever the hell I want to GREG! Now what is it that I did deliberately?

Chaos:Lose to Keith Leone at the Super-Show, you made the correct decision. You finally realised that you weren't good enough to beat me or even Patricks for the world title,settled for mediocrity like always.

Blue Dragon:You think I'd lose to one of my opposition for a world title deliberatetly? Have you been declared clinically insane yet Greg? And let's face it, we all know that I could beat you and Patricks. You have me to thank for you even thinking about getting a shot at the world title.

I like to think of this loss as not a bad thing, but an opportunity. The beginning of me creating history. I'm going to go to Born In Fire in one of two main events, and I am going to bring the 6CW World Title belt to this company. I will be a hero, me and Patricks will be stood alongside each other at the top of the company whilst you Chaos will still be bitching about being a poor man's Hero!

*Chris Patricks walks into picture.

Chris Patricks:You know what Blue that sounds like a hell of a plan to me. Then maybe me and you could swap. You'd get to beat up Greg here, where as I'd get another chance to defeat Leone over in 6CW. Then maybe we could face each other one on one, the first ever truly undisputed World Champion!

Blue Dragon:Hmm that could work Paddy, think we could just beat these two up tonight first though?

Chaos:Hey, hey! Sorry to interrupt this little love-in but I am still stood here. You two seem to have everything planned, but there is one cog in your wheel...that is me. The True Prophecy will be fulfilled, I will walk out of Born In Fire as World Champion!

*Chaos strides off leaving Blue Dragon and Patricks to shake hands.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 9:05 pm

COMING SOON

THE BIGGEST NIGHT IN 6CWF

BIGGER THAN NIGHT OF GLORY

BETTER THAN BORN IN FIRE

LONG THAN THE ROCK V2'S BANK HOLIDAY SHUTDOWN

THE TRASHIES

5 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE-5PM, 1 NOVEMBER...YOUR VOTE MEANS EVERYTHING

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 9:06 pm

Match 5
Marshall Murdoch vs. Angelo Anneire

RJ: Well this should be a very interesting match, two former tag team champions, Marshall Murdoch is the current European champion. These two have come face to face a lot over their respective 6WF careers, this one on one bout will be so much different now after everything that has gone for the past few months.

MW: You’re right. Marshall Murdoch has come on leaps and bounds winning a singles title, while Angelo keeps on telling us how scary he is and moaning about the loss of his precious partner.

RJ: Not quite what I meant, but okay...

‘Remember the Name’ by Fort Minor blasts out of the speakers as the lights dim and red, white and blue pyrotechnics go off on the stage and through the smoke left behind Angelo Anneire is stood with his head down wearing a sleeveless hoodie, the hood pulled up. He lifts his head and beats his chest before raising his arms in the air to a big cheer from the crowd. Angelo sprints down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans on the way before sliding into the ring. He climbs up to the top rope, and pulls off the sleeveless hoodie, throwing it into the crowd. He raises his arms in the air again, before jumping down from the top rope and adjusting his mask slightly.

MW: Why wouldn’t he just stop wearing that silly mask?!

RJ: Well Angelo has assured us all, and in particular Hero, that way lays beneath that mask is something more terrifying than your worst nightmares Michael.

MW: I’m sure he isn’t that ugly. Then again, looking at you, anything is possible.

‘Papercut’ interrupts Anneire’s music and as the lights shine a blinding white Marshall Murdoch steps onto the stage wearing his Church of Hero robes, the European Title wrapped around his waist. He raises both arms in the air as the crowd furiously boo him, Marshall swaggers down the ramp, before removing his robes, he makes the sign of Hero across his body and then slides into the ring. He holds the European title in the air and the crowd start chanting; “MARSHALL SUCKS”. Marshall squares up to Angelo, before the referee separates them.

RJ: These two have battled over the tag team titles when both were tag team wrestlers, but now each of their partners have gone and they are a part of a bigger war between the Church of Hero and those that do not believe.

MW: Angelo Anneire always looks isolated without his partner, he became so dependent on Castiguer that Marshall Murdoch, or any other member of the Church for that matter, will easily be able to finish him.

The bell rings and Marshall Murdoch and Angelo Anneire circle around the ring, neither making the first move before Marshall runs at Angelo and pushes him into the corner before connecting with a few sly knees to his ribs, Marshall chops Angelo across the chest and then whips him across the ring. Angelo bounces up onto the middle rope and spins around catching Marshall with a diving clothesline, Marshall rolls on the ground holding his neck before crawling towards the ropes, he uses them to help himself up and Angelo charges at him clotheslining him over the top rope.

RJ: Already this match has left the confines of the ring, the referee will struggle to control it!

MW: Angelo Anneire should be following by the rules if he thinks he is such a role model.

Marshall gets back to his feet on the outside and the referee is counting him out, Angelo goes for a baseball slide but Marshall dodges it grabbing hold of Angelo’s legs and dragging him outside of the ring as the referee has to restart the count. Murdoch pushes Anneire against the fan barrier and starts punching him in the face and then his body before whipping him into the ring apron, Angelo’s ribs connecting painfully with the edge. Marshall slides Angelo back into the ring, before climbing up to the top rope.

MW: ELBOW DROP!

RJ: Angelo dodged it! The crowd are going wild!

Angelo rolls out of the way just in time and then jumps to his feet as Marshall starts getting up in the corner, Angelo charges at him with a spear, but Marshall gets out of the way just in time.

CRACK!

RJ: Ouch! Angelo’s shoulder connected with the steel ring post, and Marshall is straight back attacking Anneire with some hard kicks to his chest.

Each kick is met with a groan from the fans and Angelo Anneire, Marshall starts laughing before connecting with a really hard kick and Angelo slumps to the mat, Marshall grabs hold of Angelo’s arm and puts him into a painful chickenwing armbar. Angelo is struggling to get out of the move as Marshall puts more and more pressure into the submission manoeuvre. The crowd are chanting for Angelo, and he starts punching the mat to get the crowd to clap for him. Angelo starts to power out of the move, and Murdoch can’t stop Anneire using his strength to break out of the hold, both men get to their feet and Marshall runs at Angelo.

RJ: SPINEBUSTER! ANOTHER SPINEBUSTER!

Angelo hits Marshall with two spinebusters and Marshall groggily gets to his feet again and stumbles into Angelo who lifts him up and connects with a Samoan drop.

1..............2...............kick out!

MW: Angelo was stupid to go for a pin there!

Angelo gets back to his feet and is urging Marshall to get his own, the crowd are chanting Angelo’s name and Anneire points to them. Marshall pushes himself up eventually and turns around as Angelo grabs him.

RJ: FORTUNE TELLER!

MW: Marshall twists it into a German suplex! Bridges it!

1................2................kick out!

MW: Oo! So close!

RJ: Angelo Anneire went for the kill there with the Pedigree but Murdoch did well to reverse it.

Marshall and Angelo are both laying in the middle of the ring catching their breath, Marshall is first to his feet, he waits for Angelo to get up as well before grabbing Anneire’s arm and twisting it behind his back and then kicking him in the back of the leg sending him into his knees, Marshall takes a run up and connects with a thundering Shining Wizard, nearly knocking Angelo out stone cold, Marshall just falls on top of Angelo and hooks the leg.

1..............2............shoulder up!

RJ: Angelo is not going to give up so easily.

Marshall slams the mat in frustration and then gets back to his feet, he starts slamming his foot down and screaming at Angelo Anneire to get back to his feet, when he does he goes for a super kick, but Angelo dodges it and then connects with a super kick of his own.

RJ: DAMN! That was awesome!

MW: Marshall tried something that Hero must have taught him, but Angelo connected with a perfect super kick, he really did.

Angelo Anneire starts climbing up to the top rope as the crowd are going crazy for the former tag team champion. He gets to the top and beats his chest, before signalling for a big move.

MW: What is he planning....?

RJ: SHOOTING STAR HEADBUTT!

MW: NO! DDT!

Marshall jumps up and connects with a huge DDT to Angelo Anneire, drilling his head into the mat. Marshall rolls Angelo over and then places his arm over Anneire.

1.................2....................3kick out!

RJ: How did Angelo kick out?!

MW: Marshall Murdoch is furious! He is sure there was a 3 count!

Marshall Murdoch is up to his feet and screaming abuse at the referee and holding up three fingers but the referee refuses to change his decision. Marshall Murdoch seems to lose it and walks over to the side of the ring and starts motioning for somebody to come to the ring from backstage as the crowd boo him.

RJ: Marshall Murdoch has just called for his Church of Hero buddies.

MW: Yes! Angelo can go join Castiguer.

The boos soon change to huge cheers as the arena is filled with; “JUDAS HAS RETURNED” and Clarke James steps out onto the stage with a mic, smiling. Marshall Murdoch is shouting at Clarke.

CJ: Expecting somebody else Marshall? Maybe you should pay more attention to your match Marshall, I mean without me or anybody else checking your back for you, somebody could sneak up on you.

Angelo Anneire grabs hold of Marshall Murdoch and connects with a Fortune Teller before rolling him over and hooking the leg.

1.......................2......................3!

RJ: Angelo Anneire has won thanks to Clarke James distracting Marshall!

MW: What a cheat!

RJ: Oh yes, because Marshall wasn’t trying to get his own buddies out to probably inflict a serious beatdown on Angelo Anneire?

MW: It’s a joke RJ that you’re so hypocritical about these things.

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 9:15 pm

*Angelo Anneire walks through the curtain where he is joined by Clarissa...

Clarissa:Angelo a fantastic win there, a great comeback after the defeat on Sunday. Anything you'd like to say?

Angelo Anneire:How long have you got for me to talk Clarissa? Who should I direct my ire at first? I think we shall settle on Rapture...you know you do remind me of Hero quite a lot Rapture. But before you run off and put that quote under your Twitter Description, it is not a compliment.

By saying you are similar to Hero, I mean you are deluded, egotistical and not half as good as you think you are! You say you've beaten every challenger in 6WF...well when have you ever beaten me? I mean properly, in a one on one match.

Because I have beaten Marshall Murdoch, I have beaten Crime Lord and I will beat you. And when I've defeated you, I move onto your leader, onto your God, Hero! So how about we speed that process up a bit Rapture? Next week, me vs you for the Freeweight Championship. I know normally you wouldn't take me up on that offer, but I have a proposal for you...if you somehow manage to defeat me...this mask will come off!

*Hero walks onto screen...

Hero:Angelo, I can answer your proposal for Rapture...he agrees. My disciple will consider it the biggest honour to remove your mask, to show your true colours to his lord. I will be out there to witness the removal of the mask, I will be there to witness the coward hiding behind the mask, the coward who is afraid to fight Hero face to face.

Angelo:A coward? Not at all Hero, I'm just biding my time. I can't wait to see the look on your face when you see who is behind this mask. You think you know who it is...but you really don't. The person behind this mask could be considered a brother to you, he's never really fought you before, his anger has only been building up recently.

Hero:I look forward to seeing who it is behind that mask, I look forward to them attempting to challenge my reign...and failing. Just like James and Longinus!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 27 Oct 2011, 9:16 pm

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks, where it is now time for your MAIN EVENT! What a match this one promises to be.

MW: It sure does RJ. We have the three competitors from the World Title match at Payback all in the ring together once more, as well as one of the challengers to the 6CW World Title at Born In Fire.

RJ: Hero and Chaos are forced into teaming together once again, despite their obvious dislike for each other. And the opposing team consists of 6WF Undisputed Champion Chris Patricks and Blue Dragon, who you all would have noticed was not on the card for Payback.

MW: That is because Blue Dragon went over into 6CW to guest referee the match between Keith Leone and Internecio. Leone won, meaning it will be Blue Dragon vs Leone vs The 6CW World Champion, currently Geoff Steel, at Born In Fire.

"Here comes the king" screams out and boos break out across the arena.The lights dim and green fireworks explode into the air as a figure walks out of the shadows. Hero strides out onto the ramp and the crowd boo him loudly. He swaggers down to the ring with his usual arrogance. He steps through the middle rope.

MW: You know what, I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think Hero should take a break from the world title scene...

RJ: Are you feeling alright Michael?

MW: You didn’t let me finish RJ. I think he should go put that Anneire punk in his place, let Chaos beat Patricks and then we get to see the match everyone wants to, the master vs the young pretender, Hero vs Chaos.

‘IT’S AN OMEN!’ blasts out and then ‘Granite’ kicks in as green pyrotechnicss go off and Chaos jumps through the fireworks. The crowd are booing furiously as Chaos raises his arm slowly in the air. Chaos walks down the ramp, screaming abuse back at the fans that shout at him. He slides under the bottom rope and then climbs up to the top rope, he raises both arms before flipping down off of the turnbuckles and landing on his feet. He shares an uneasy handshake with Hero.

RJ: And here is Chaos, who must still be feeling very downbeat after Payback. He came so close to winning the world title on multiple occasions in that match.

MW: And yet you complained about Chaos’ supposed whinging, surely you can see they were justified? If that had been a one on one match, I’m confident that Chaos would be walking out here as our champion.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s mood changes to cheers as Blue Dragon walks out onto the ramp quickly. He smiles at the crowd before staring down at those already in the ring.

RJ: Blue Dragon went over to the lions den on Saturday night, he went into opposition territory and he came back relatively unscathed and still with a great chance of winning the 6CW World title.

MW: You know, I’m going to shock everyone once again. I really hope Blue Dragon wins that world title at Born In Fire, how great would it be to see Walker’s face as Blue Dragon walked out onto the first lockdown after Born In Fire with their title.

The crowd go absolutely wild as they await the arrival of their champion after a fair wait, “Refuse/resist” hits and the cheers go up a notch as Patricks runs out onto the stage with the title around his waist. He smiles at the reception before walking down the ramp, making the effort to tag as many hands as possible before sliding into the ring. He then climbs to the top rope and holds the belt up to the fans, he leaps down and turns to his two opponents and holds up the belt. He slaps hands with Blue Dragon.

RJ: A storied rivalry between these two over the hardcore title, but now they are both fighting for or defending a world title, how brilliant is that?

MW: I’d much rather see Chaos as our champion, he’s a proper wrestler not some weapon-wielding thug like these two.

RJ: I thought you were supporting Blue Dragon?

MW: Only when he is up against 6CW, when he’s here I still hate him!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Blue Dragon starts the match off with Hero. The two men lock up and Blue Dragon is able to force the former undisputed champion back into the corner. He hits a quick punch to the side of the head and then props Hero up on the 2nd rope, Blue Dragon takes a step back only to run back into the corner going but Hero lifts a boot into the face. He then flies off nailing a Tornado DDT!

MW: Already Hero showing tremendous athletic ability.

Hero rolls up to his feet and the crowd boo him, he immediately stomps away on the head of Blue Dragon who tries to scurry back into the corner towards Patricks. Hero drags him away and turns him onto his front where he viciously executes the Hero Stomp three times in quick succession. He then heads to the top rope and as Blue Dragon slowly gets to his feet, he hits a double foot stomp across the back of the head. He makes the first cover of the match-up.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Blue Dragon gets the shoulder up, Hero rises to his feet and bounces off the ropes hitting a vicious boot into the gut. Blue Dragon rolls under the ropes to the outside to recover, but he is given no time to do so as Hero runs to the corner, onto the top rope and then moonsaults down on top of Blue Dragon on the outside. He gets to his feet and rolls Blue Dragon into the ring.

Hero leaps onto the apron and waits for Blue Dragon to rise before attempting a crossbody block. Blue Dragon catches him and then flings Hero onto his shoulders, he goes for an F5 but Hero manages to reverse with an arm drag. Blue Dragon stumbles to his feet and Hero hits a leaping shining wizard, with Blue Dragon collapsing to the canvas. Hero again hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

MW: Hero is showing Blue Dragon up at the moment.

Hero lifts up Blue Dragon and attempts to whip him into the corner, but Blue Dragon’s strength allows him to send Hero hurtling towards the corner, with Blue Dragon following up. Hero uses the ropes to springboard over the top of Blue Dragon, who spins out straight into a pele kick from Hero. He leans back against the ropes and Chaos tags himself in.

RJ: Now Hero has been shown up by Chaos!

Hero leaves the ring angrily, and Chaos lifts up Blue Dragon and then points across at Hero, then hitting Blue Dragon with a pele kick.

MW: A bit of one-upmanship from Chaos.

Chaos places Blue Dragon into a side headlock, Blue Dragon quickly forces Chaos out across the ring and goes for a back body drop, only for Chaos to leapfrog over and bounce back off the opposite ropes nailing a one-handed bulldog.

Chaos waits for Blue Dragon to rise only for him to take him to the mat with a double A spinebuster, which he quickly follows with a rolling thunder into the cover.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, he immediately drags Blue Dragon into the corner. Chaos sits himself on the top rope, he allows Blue Dragon to get to his feet before attempting a hurracanrana out of the corner but Blue Dragon manages to hold onto Chaos, he then walks forward and attempts to drill him down into the mat with a jacknife powerbomb but Chaos finally manages to execute the hurracanrana.

Chaos runs the ropes going for a lionsault but Blue Dragon rolls away. Chaos lands on his feet but Blue Dragon sprints over and nails a spear on Chaos!

RJ: What impact!

Blue Dragon drags up Chaos by the hair so he is on one knee, he then starts pounding down on the head of the former European Champion until the referee forces him to relent. Blue Dragon takes a step back, before running in as Chaos rises and hitting a leaping knee to the face. Blue Dragon makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Chaos drives the shoulder up off the canvas, but Blue Dragon gives him no time to recover. He lifts up Chaos and whips him across the ring where he then places him into a bearhug, he walks to the corner and places Chaos down. He takes a step back before running in and hitting a vicious boot into the side of the head. Blue Dragon puts Chaos onto his shoulders and hits a running powerslam.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Blue Dragon drags Chaos back into the corner where he makes the tag to Chris Patricks. He goes to the top rope and hits a diving dropkick to the side of the head! Patricks rolls to his feet sharply and immediately boots away on the head of Chaos, he rolls back against the ropes but Patricks lifts him up so he can continue the offence with a series of punches to the head. The new world champion drags Chaos forward and goes for a boot to the gut, Chaos grabs it but Patricks counters with a spinning heel kick! He doesn’t cover, instead choosing to head to the top rope once again.

MW: Split-legged moonsault!

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Patricks rises to his feet, he brings Chaos with him and boots him in the stomach. He goes for a front flip piledriver which Chaos reverses with a back body drop. Chaos rolls back and Hero makes the tag in. He drags Patricks to the ropes where he then goes for a 619, but Patricks moves out of the way. Hero spins on the ropes and Patricks hits a hard knee to the back followed by a bridging German Suplex.

Patricks leaps to his feet and he pulls Hero up with him. He hits a spinning roundhouse kick into the stomach before bouncing off the ropes, with the front flip piledriver connecting this time around! He hooks the leg once more.

Ref:1 .............2............Kick out!

Hero gets the shoulder up, Patricks places him into a leg scissors hold. Patricks forces his way up to his feet and drives Patricks back into the corner. Patricks releases but Hero spins around and hits a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Hero throws Patricks down to the canvas and goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Shooting Star Press!

MW: A very even match at the moment.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Patricks forces the shoulder up, Hero gets to his feet and drags Patricks up with him. He hits a couple of European Uppercuts before whipping Patricks out across the ring, he lifts a knee up into the gut before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a corkscrew neckbreaker.

Hero doesn’t cover, instead going up to the top rope. He begins trash-talking Chaos who smiles, he then points to Chris Patricks who is up. He runs to the corner and leaps to the top rope. He quickly puts Hero into position for a DDT, but the former undisputed champion blocks, before leaping off the top rope and throwing Patricks down to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex in the process.

MW: Amazing move from Hero.

Eventually, he rolls over into the cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Patricks barely kicks out, Hero leaps to his feet menacingly and waits for Patricks to rise before going for the Encore...shoved away by Patricks into the ropes who hits him with a superkick on the rebound and both men hit the canvas...

RJ: Double Tag!

Blue Dragon and Chaos come sprinting into the ring, Blue Dragon ducks a clothesline from Chaos before hitting a big belly to back suplex. Chaos rolls up to his feet and Blue Dragon hits a gorilla press slam! Chaos rolls up again and Blue Dragon hits a running clothesline of his own.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Blue Dragon rises to his feet again, he picks up Chaos and throws him into the corner. He then runs in and goes for a spear but Chaos uses the ropes to avoid the move and Blue Dragon crashes shoulder first into the steel ring post. Chaos quickly rolls Blue Dragon up from behind...

Blue Dragon thrusts the shoulder up but is now under attack from Chaos who stomps away on him viciously until the ref has to drag him away. Chaos waits for him to rise before hitting a double A spinebuster, he then goes to the top rope and nails a Five Star Frog Splash.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Chaos gets to his feet, he lifts up Blue Dragon and sets up for the G-Force but Blue Dragon counters with a back body drop. Chaos rises and Blue Dragon hits him with a vertical DDT! Both men are down, and they go their corners...but Hero drops off the apron and walks up the ramp.

MW: I think Hero has tired of the disrespect Chaos showed him in this match.

Patricks stands on the apron waiting for Chaos to rise before flying off and nailing a springboard spiral DDT! Patricks hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Patricks lifts up Chaos but is met with a poke to the eye. Chaos knocks BD down to the outside with a dropkick. Blue Dragon leaps onto the apron and tries to get into the ring, the ref holds him back and this allows Chaos to hit a vicious low blow on Patricks and then hit the G-Force! Blue Dragon is protesting furiously, Chaos shoves the ref aside and hits Blue Dragon with a superkick. Heturns back to the centre of the ring and covers Patricks.

RJ: Not like this for god’s sake!

Ref: 1...................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What an absolute disgrace that was, Chaos wins through cheating.

MW: A win is a win, and Chaos has just pinned the undisputed champion despite his tag team partner leaving him to do it by himself.

RJ:Be sure to tune in next week folks!

Mat
6CW Creative

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down