The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Weight Are You and Who Would You Face?

+42
ian_jamsie
Herman Frotchlinger
rycoys
Seanusarrilius
kevchadders
oneorthree
Sir. badgerhands
coxy0001
quentins_monkey
bellchees
eddyfightfan
The genius of PBF
Sugar Floyd Louis
md_fan
The Galveston Giant
whotobeA
zx1234
ShahenshahG
SugarRayRussell (PBK)
jbeadlesbigrighthand
ONETWOFOREVER
inman124
TRUSSMAN66
Rowley
BearHug
huw
John Bloody Wayne
BALTIMORA
Lumbering_Jack
Sugar Boy Sweetie
oxring
Mind the windows Tino.
Liam_Main
6oldenbhoy
Michaels, Sean
Scottrf
Union Cane
TopHat24/7
Fists of Fury
sodhat
KingMonkey
Mr Bounce
46 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What Weight Are You and Who Would You Face? - Page 3 Empty What Weight Are You and Who Would You Face?

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 27 Sep 2011, 3:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

A bit of Tuesday fun:

You need to state your weight and height and then state which of the active boxers today would you face in your division if you had to? Doesn't matter if you think you'll either knock them out or get pummelled (think this is more likely in most cases!) but let's make it funny!

I'm 5 ft 8" and a chunky boy. After a bit of a struggle I can make the 200lb Cruiser limit. I'll take that pesky Denis Lebedev. How dare he knock out RJJ? I'll show hi-.....

..."Hello? Hello? Can you hear me? Nurse, more oxygen please! Let's get him to hospital" laughing

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

What Weight Are You and Who Would You Face? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Weight Are You and Who Would You Face?

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:30 am

Laugh

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

http://bloxhamcricket.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

What Weight Are You and Who Would You Face? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Weight Are You and Who Would You Face?

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:35 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Coxy, you forgot to add the following:

Pro-level golfer
Best wicketkeeper/batsman this side of Matt Prior
IT genius
The ability to drink a PRIME Oliver Reed under the table
Huuuuuge hit with the ladies
Undefeated playground baddass

Think that just about covers it.

Quite tall for a keeper.
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:36 am

Pro-level golfer
IT genius

Are we talking pre 1970 Oliver Reed or post?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:36 am

Michaels, Sean wrote:

Pro-level golfer
IT genius

Quite tall for a keeper.

It's a long way down, most Saturday's i do wish i was a hobbit

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:40 am

coxy0001 wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:

Pro-level golfer
IT genius

Quite tall for a keeper.

Luckily you live in a dream world where anything is possible.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:42 am

Scottrf wrote:
coxy0001 wrote:
Michaels, Sean wrote:

Pro-level golfer
IT genius

Quite tall for a keeper.

Luckily you live in a dream world where anything is possible.

Yes, you're right. I really sit on my arse all Saturdays (and some Sundays) during the summer doing sweet f.a.

I'm here so much on the weekend it must've been beyond obvious Inspector Morse....................

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:43 am

6 foot 2 and a somewhat soft around the middle 16 and 3 quarter stones.

I'd fight Ivan Calderon, he'd have to come up to the HW limit however.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:44 am

What standard do you play Coxy? ECB Prem, 1st div?
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by oneorthree Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:48 am

Im 6,1 and walk around about 250lbs
Fought on an "unlicenced" show on sunday night - came in at 239 ( a ltitle over 17stone) for a 3 round fight this was find but if i was fighting pro (10-12 rounds) id come in nearer 16 stone.
Iv sparred with Chisora a few years back and wasnt that impressed (he couldnt put me down and didnt seem particularly powerful - sparred about 40 rounds over 6months) but he was a lot fitter then about 16 stone and had quick hands.
If i could go pro id like to fight McDermott, Sexton and Fury on the british scene as i dont particularly rate any of them. World level i wouldnt go near the Brothers or Haye (i wouldnt be able to lay a glove on that slippery b*gger Haye! and the brothers would slap me around like a naughty step child.
Would fancy having a go at fring guys - saw dimitrenko and didnt think much of him and the same goes for Chambers.
Differnt game thoguh - once it went past 5 rounds i would be a walking punchbag!!!!

Incidentally (little off topic) i think that Perez the irish cuban will be a world champ in a couple of years - a seriously good fighter. And i think Solis will get a strap as well - i fancied him to outwork Vitali before his belly caused him to fall and wreck his knee!!

oneorthree

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:52 am

Sean, Don't have an ECB prem around here. Not going to say much as i don't really want some creeps here to find me, but a few current international (shorter formats) have plyed their trade in the 1s league before being selected for national duties.

Not gonna keep for longer anyway as there's 2 shed hot youngsters, one already ahead of me in the pecking order.

Again, not saying names as it won't take a rocket scientist to find my towns club etc.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:54 am

Could be around the 195lb mark come the new year (time to get fat and have a rest), i'd fancy a crack at Enzo @ as i'm pretty sure i'd be able to land that magic punch (flicking his cheek) which'd render him unconscious

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:54 am

"Behold, the buttocks did tremble, and from betwixt the fleshy mounds words did poureth."
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:55 am

oneorthree wrote:Im 6,1 and walk around about 250lbs
Fought on an "unlicenced" show on sunday night - came in at 239 ( a ltitle over 17stone) for a 3 round fight this was find but if i was fighting pro (10-12 rounds) id come in nearer 16 stone.
Iv sparred with Chisora a few years back and wasnt that impressed (he couldnt put me down and didnt seem particularly powerful - sparred about 40 rounds over 6months) but he was a lot fitter then about 16 stone and had quick hands.
If i could go pro id like to fight McDermott, Sexton and Fury on the british scene as i dont particularly rate any of them. World level i wouldnt go near the Brothers or Haye (i wouldnt be able to lay a glove on that slippery b*gger Haye! and the brothers would slap me around like a naughty step child.
Would fancy having a go at fring guys - saw dimitrenko and didnt think much of him and the same goes for Chambers.
Differnt game thoguh - once it went past 5 rounds i would be a walking punchbag!!!!

Incidentally (little off topic) i think that Perez the irish cuban will be a world champ in a couple of years - a seriously good fighter. And i think Solis will get a strap as well - i fancied him to outwork Vitali before his belly caused him to fall and wreck his knee!!

You didn't used to use the old 606 did you?

I remember another guy who used to be on 606 who sparred with Chisora a few years back.

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:56 am

coxy0001 wrote:Sean, Don't have an ECB prem around here. Not going to say much as i don't really want some creeps here to find me, but a few current international (shorter formats) have plyed their trade in the 1s league before being selected for national duties.

Not gonna keep for longer anyway as there's 2 shed hot youngsters, one already ahead of me in the pecking order.

Again, not saying names as it won't take a rocket scientist to find my towns club etc.

I have just resigned as skipper. Never really a good player myself. Just an organiser. Bat 10 and don't bowl........
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 28 Sep 2011, 11:58 am

Sir. badgerhands wrote:You didn't used to use the old 606 did you?

I remember another guy who used to be on 606 who sparred with Chisora a few years back.
Yeah a rugby player, maybe rugbyrugbyrugby?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by oneorthree Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:00 pm

Yeah i used to post on there under the name Carefree. i think iv mentioned it before.
The guy is an absolute ..... <instert abusive word> used to spar him at finchley and Monster in cheshunt. it was around the time he turned pro and had just won the ABAs. used to turn up to train with 4or5 mates all sitting watching and shouting abuse at everyone.
As i said he was quicker then and lighter but didnt have huge power (obviously in 16oz gloves its different) but i wasnt overly impressed - done well to win a british title but i once he got on the scales Fury had him beat.
My old Trainer Paul Rees trained him in the Ams for a while and he said he NEVER did roadwork so wasnt surprised

oneorthree

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:00 pm

Ah, that's the one.

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:11 pm

oneorthree wrote:Yeah i used to post on there under the name Carefree. i think iv mentioned it before.
The guy is an absolute ..... <instert abusive word> used to spar him at finchley and Monster in cheshunt. it was around the time he turned pro and had just won the ABAs. used to turn up to train with 4or5 mates all sitting watching and shouting abuse at everyone.
As i said he was quicker then and lighter but didnt have huge power (obviously in 16oz gloves its different) but i wasnt overly impressed - done well to win a british title but i once he got on the scales Fury had him beat.
My old Trainer Paul Rees trained him in the Ams for a while and he said he NEVER did roadwork so wasnt surprised

Well, glad you made the move over.

Always good to have a boxing fan who has also stpped in the ring. Smile

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by kevchadders Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:21 pm

6'4 and 230lb

So probably would go for Tyson Fury to see him uppercut me and himself in one go.

kevchadders

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Wed 28 Sep 2011, 12:50 pm

coxy0001 wrote:Sean, Don't have an ECB prem around here. Not going to say much as i don't really want some creeps here to find me, but a few current international (shorter formats) have plyed their trade in the 1s league before being selected for national duties.

Narnia?

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:08 pm

Lumbering_Jack wrote:

Narnia?

Is it beyond the realms of your IQ levels to comprehend that young players have to play somewhere before moving up to county and international? Where did Ravi Bopara play for instance?

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:12 pm

Careful now Coxy, Jack runs with the Newcastle football hooligans (I believe the correct terminology is "Firm").

He also has a shredded physique.

And a dog.

He will duff you right up.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:13 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Careful now Coxy, Jack runs with the Newcastle football hooligans (I believe the correct terminology is "Firm").

And a dog.

Doesn't surprise me he's some jobless hooligan wonder.

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Careful now Coxy, Jack runs with the Newcastle football hooligans (I believe the correct terminology is "Firm").

And a dog.

Don't forget the missus with the figure similar to one of the chicks on '606's fittest babes' thread.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:28 pm

Fists of Fury wrote:

And a dog.

Don't forget the missus with the figure similar to one of the chicks on '606's fittest babes' thread.

Who, Margaret Rutherford?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:32 pm

Laugh

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michaels, Sean Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:36 pm

coxy0001 wrote:

And a dog.

Doesn't surprise me he's some jobless hooligan wonder.

Ruddy footy oiks!
Michaels, Sean
Michaels, Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanusarrilius Wed 28 Sep 2011, 1:49 pm

5:9 and smidge, walk around at 155. Would cut down to 147 and tear up mayweather and by tear up i mean, he would kill me

Seanusarrilius

Back to top Go down

Post by rycoys Wed 28 Sep 2011, 8:57 pm

143 junior welter , 5,9 , i would take on khan and do a presscott on him 1st round ko , i would then take on pac man and after an even fought 9 rounds i would stop him in the tenth , this would lead to public demand for me to step up to welter to take on money mayweather but after years of hype the fight would never happen due to me not agreeing to random drugs tests ! boxing

rycoys

Back to top Go down

Post by Herman Frotchlinger Thu 29 Sep 2011, 1:15 am

oneorthree wrote:Im 6,1 and walk around about 250lbs

Ever since prizefighter have wanted to see Perez/Fury. Think that could be a good fight.

Herman Frotchlinger

Back to top Go down

Post by ian_jamsie Thu 29 Sep 2011, 9:08 am

I'm a 5'9" cruiser (189lbs) at the minute. The lowest I could ever get is super middle at a push, used to be fit and was always in and around 12 stone.

I'll do some skipping in the garden now.

ian_jamsie

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Thu 29 Sep 2011, 10:31 am

I'm 5'7 and 170lbs so could get down to super middle or up to Light-Heavy but i wouldn't fancy my chances against anyone due to having no height and terrible reach i'd probably look like a boxing T-Rex!!

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Thu 29 Sep 2011, 3:37 pm

5'11" and 155lbs.

Glancing at the above posts it really hits home about the obesity epidemic that the government continually refers to.

I'd fight Manny, though at a 137lb catchweight.

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 29 Sep 2011, 3:38 pm

Bob wrote:5'11" and 155lbs.

Glancing at the above posts it really hits home about the obesity epidemic that the government continually refers to.
Laugh

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Thu 29 Sep 2011, 4:18 pm

Guys it's because i weight train i'm on the "heavy side" Very Happy

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Thu 29 Sep 2011, 4:20 pm

tommyhearnsprodigalson wrote:Guys it's because i weight train i'm on the "heavy side" Very Happy

As in not weighting long enough between meals?

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Thu 29 Sep 2011, 4:22 pm

Laugh

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Thu 29 Sep 2011, 11:51 pm

I'm 6'2 & 15.4 stone. Think it's safe to say I'd do any one of you...
The thought of facing a heavy is frighting, could easily make the 200lb limit though.

If i trained & dieted like a boxer I could make the 175lbs limit. I've said it before on here, I've been lucky enough to meet a few light heavies & always shocked how big they are in person. Clinton woods was big, as was calzaghe.

I'd fight tarver, because I find him annoying.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by alanqlm Thu 29 Sep 2011, 11:55 pm

180 cm and 151 lbs so unfortunately too heavy to fight pac-man at Light Middle, could get to 147 but would be too thin to take a punch.

So Id say go up to Light Middle and hopefully put a whooping on Anthony Small just by using my ridiulous bean pole physique and reach to keep him at bay gradually busting him up with a stiff jab il spend my whole 3 month camp preparing before retiring 1-0 a national hero.

alanqlm

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Thu 29 Sep 2011, 11:57 pm

& yes I agree with the above. A lot of people on here are bloody fat! Get down the gym or at least stop with the kebabs. They do taste good though don't they...

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by coxy0001 Fri 30 Sep 2011, 9:11 am

OasisBFC wrote:& yes I agree with the above. A lot of people on here are bloody fat! Get down the gym or at least stop with the kebabs. They do taste good though don't they...

Nothing wrong with my ones i get as you have to find a toilet within 15 mins of eating one, straight in straight out pretty much

coxy0001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir. badgerhands Fri 30 Sep 2011, 9:18 am

OasisBFC wrote:& yes I agree with the above. A lot of people on here are bloody fat! Get down the gym or at least stop with the kebabs. They do taste good though don't they...

I'm guessing your still in your twenty's and midlife spread is yet to rear it's ugly head!! Smile

Sir. badgerhands

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Fri 30 Sep 2011, 9:30 am

Oasis bit of a strange one but were you the guy that posted a video on the old 606 of you boxing a guy that windmilled at you and got knocked out?

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:15 am

tommyhearnsprodigalson wrote:Oasis bit of a strange one but were you the guy that posted a video on the old 606 of you boxing a guy that windmilled at you and got knocked out?

Ha! No, i'm definitely a lover not a fighter. Although that video sounds brilliant, if you find a link send it over!

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:31 am

your usernames are almost the same, not to worry i will post it if i can dig it out, it was pretty good to be honest the guy was swinging for the trees missed with everyone then BOOM he's out.......quality Very Happy

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:32 am

Think that was 'Football Oasis and Ricky Hatton' if I remember his username correctly.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:34 am

Was going to suggest it was one bomb but think youtube banned all his ko's due to the sheer brutality of them.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:34 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U11224135

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fists of Fury Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:37 am

rowley wrote:Was going to suggest it was one bomb but think youtube banned all his ko's due to the sheer brutality of them.

Laugh

Wonder what happened to Footy Oasis Hatton anyway, he was a good lad.

Fists of Fury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tommyhearnsprodigalson Fri 30 Sep 2011, 10:37 am

wasn't onebomb coming up as a mandatory for Wlad aswell? good job the vids were banned cuz if Wlad saw them he'd probably dump in his pants Very Happy

Thinking about it Fists it was 'Football Oasis and Ricky Hatton' the oasis part threw me, my bad

tommyhearnsprodigalson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next