The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poss spoiler regarding the WWE title

+2
Fernando
VDT
6 posters

Go down

Poss spoiler regarding the WWE title  Empty Poss spoiler regarding the WWE title

Post by VDT Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:02 pm

The current plan for the WWE championship is for the Summerslam winner to drop the title to Alberto Del Rio, the Money in the Bank winner. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the date and time have been worked out, and Del Rio has been made aware of it. The plan is for Del Rio to win the title before WWE starts the upcoming Mexican tour.

What do you reckon?

VDT
VDT
Admin
Admin

https://soundcloud.com/chris-lappin-1

Back to top Go down

Poss spoiler regarding the WWE title  Empty Re: Poss spoiler regarding the WWE title

Post by Fernando Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:04 pm

i think wwe haven't thought about this carefully and would be better if ADR actually won it in Mexico thumbsup

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Poss spoiler regarding the WWE title  Empty Re: Poss spoiler regarding the WWE title

Post by Crimey Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:09 pm

They change their plans every hour though to be fair, that's probably just the one scenario that they are thinking of at the moment but will have a load of other ideas. I also think that WWE are a lot more careful about what information gets released, especially after the Christian incident when the storyline got released so they had to change their plans, they seem to be much more careful and in tune with the internect culture these days.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HitmanOwl Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:22 pm

One things for sure cena will beat punk. Prob triple h will start feuding with punk and del Rio with cena.

After all it is ADR destiny!

HitmanOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 pm

fernando wrote:i think wwe haven't thought about this carefully and would be better if ADR actually won it in Mexico thumbsup
I don't think you've thought about it carefully, Why would they want him to win it in Mexico? They want and need him as a heel, winning it in Mexico would get him a massive pop and that would be stupid in booking terms, plus they aren't taping in Mexico so it wouldn't be a televised event

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:33 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
fernando wrote:i think wwe haven't thought about this carefully and would be better if ADR actually won it in Mexico thumbsup
I don't think you've thought about it carefully, Why would they want him to win it in Mexico? They want and need him as a heel, winning it in Mexico would get him a massive pop and that would be stupid in booking terms, plus they aren't taping in Mexico so it wouldn't be a televised event

Might wanna check your facts there, Kiddo.

http://us.wwe.com/inside/wwe-broadcast-mexico

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:37 pm

-- Saturday, October 15: Raw TV taping in Mexico City.

either way adr is going to get a pop in mexico just like barrett did in england whoever you put him up against unless its sin cara

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:35 pm

Winning the title there would be madness though, they need the heel to get a heel reaction from the title change especially if its against Punk, I think Rey might get his re-match that night in Mexico to sway the crowd against ADR

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down